Pirata ng Carribean Pirates Survey

lhime_micro51 posted on Jan 27, 2009 at 06:57AM
I' doing a rebranding of a certain place, a ficitional one from the movie POTC,and it's for my research project. I chose Pelegosto the cannibalistic island where Calypsso is one of the notable inhabitants of the island..now i'm asking your ideas into how i could turn out the place into a theme park(well i'm talking hypothetically). I'm really am now desperate to know your suggestions or maybe disapprovals..

So that's it..and now i'm having a dilemma on what's special on that place..huhu

What could be the certain x-factor that it have, it's unique selling proposition???Whatever it is i hope you guys could help me...THAnks☺

Savvy? share your ideas..☻
last edited on Feb 15, 2009 at 04:03AM

Pirata ng Carribean 3 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas lhime_micro51 said…
big smile
Can anyone be grateful to leave a comment to this..please i'm desperate for your replies..GOODAH!!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Andolion said…
I don't get it?
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas warcraftjunkie1 said…
big smile
Well maybe you could do a kind of 'Jurassic Park' theme where people walk threw like a jungle or something. And one of the rides could be remaking those weird cages that the crew were trapped in and had to swing to the side of the canyon to escape. Well thats all I got for ya.