tono perpekto Barden unibersidad (role play!!!!)

misty2239 posted on Apr 14, 2013 at 01:30AM
Ok so y'all prob been asking when they'd make one of these well they have just made one be a Barden Bella or a treble make doesn't matter if your a boy or a girl it's a no rules place there can be sex scenes but not TO graphic ;) ;-) ;););););)
Ok so my character

Nadia Coleman
Why here at barden: cause she was forced to
What she really wants to do: rap or DJ
Looks: there's a pic
Personality: laid back unsocial listens and makes music ALOT and doesn't really like her new step dad guys think shes hot but she thinks not some guys think that shes sexy ;);););)
Any relations with other role play or film characters: she is Jessie's little sis
 Ok so y'all prob been asking when they'd make one of these well they have just made one be a Barden B

tono perpekto 5 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas misty2239 said…
Ey if y'all need help deciding something about what your gonna do or what your characters gonna look like I want to help as much as I can to get this popular!!! And so your convenient with this forum!!!! ~misty2239
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas misty2239 said…
crying
Guys please this is my first foroum!!!!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas jezquest said…
Harriett James (everyone calls me James)
Studying to be an animator
Born in England
Favorite color is blue
Has a secret crush on Donald
A bit of a social butterfly
Auditioning for the Bellas
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas jezquest said…
Ooops! Here's what she looks like
 Ooops! Here's what she looks like
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas MuffinFan said…
smile
Evangeline "Eve" Jackson
Wants to be: Theater/ Movie actress
Auditioning for: The Bellas (She also takes singing lessons)
Favorite colors: red, green, black, dark blue
Relationship: single, but secret crush on Unicycle
Looks: 175 cm tall, curvy, with broad shoulders and long legs, light skin, medium long straight blonde hair, green eyes and thin eyebrows
Character: brave and smart, funny and crazy, true and loyal; hard to make decisions, does the wrong thing sometimes, shy when it comes to the topic love and crushes
Some people think she's very weird, but she doesn't really give a single fuck.
She loves acting, reading, surfing the internet, listening to music and singing.
Takes fencing, archery and dancing lessons during her free time. Also jobs as waitress in a diner.