Pokémon Pokemon Switch Over

wildwolfheart18 posted on Oct 09, 2014 at 03:50PM
pokemon and trianers all around were haveing problem..BIg problems trainers where disappearing and more pokemon were showing up all around....you guest it...trianers where becoming pokemon..nobody knows why or how but its happening right now

character sheet
name:
age;
pokemon you changed to((i don't care if your a legendary but if someone is already a legendary you can't be one))
personality:
bio:
extra

rules!
no bossing everyone around
play fairly
you can only be one pokemon unless you have another character
only up to 3 characters a person
HAVE FUN!!

Pokémon 14 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas wildwolfheart18 said…
name: stacy jacks
pokemon you changed to: vulpix
personlity:sweet caring fiesty and sassy
bio: she was petty a vulpix one day and started to walk home when all of a sudden she felt dizzy. she passed out and walk up a vulpix
extra:...
 name: stacy jacks age:18 pokemon you changed to: vulpix personlity:sweet caring fiesty and sassy
piplupfan1 commented…
Can I join? sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas XxmousexX said…
name: ryan cool
pokemon you turned to:growlithe
personality:strong romantic and wild at times
bio::just blacked out
extra:...
 name: ryan cool age:18 pokemon you turned to:growlithe personality:strong romantic and wild at tim
stacy run into the tall grass breathing heavly her chest hurt so did her side. stacy wasn't use to running like that."what is going on??""
ryan seen the vulpix run into the same area of grass that he was in. he desided to walk up to her..'umm hello"
stacy jumped when she nee the growlithe speak to her..'ah it talks!!!"
"well ya i talk i was a human boy at one point but i blacked out and woke up as a growlithe"..he snorted then smiled at the girl"say for a vulpix your pretty"
"are you flirting with me?" she bated her eyes just to tease..thats the way she was a teaser.
"maybe i am?" he grinned then turned..."im going to get out of here before some trainer wants to bond with me" he looked at her "coming"
"sure why not what else do i got to lose" he started to follow him here tails swishing back and forth.
ryan smiled he had better luck picking up ladies as a pokemon then he did a human. "so did you have any pokemon when you changed"?
"yes i did , i had a vulpix her name was feather...i think i changed into her because i couldn't find her and i look just like her" she frowned..'i miss her"
"i know just what you mean i had growlithe aka blaze and i couldn't find him either but i look just like him "he was confused.
after awhile of walking stacy sat down under a tree and sighed. she started to lick her paws.."its almost dark out"
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas piplupfan1 said…
Name Jewels
Age 15 Pokemon piplup
Personality Brave bossy quirky nice
Bio crying all day long
extra like berry's/has moves brine and peck/hates to dance
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
 Name Jewels Age 15