Pokémon AmourShipping: Share Your pag-ibig or Hate

LunaDude561996 posted on Dec 16, 2014 at 07:25AM
AmourShipping (Japanese: サトセレ SatoSere) is the belief that Serena and Ash belong in a romantic relationship. The name is derived from the French word "amour", meaning "love". It was chosen as the name because the Kalos region is inspired by France (known for its romantic atmosphere) and Serena has a canonical crush on Ash.
This ship is one of the most popular in the anime, much like other ships involving Ash and one of his female friends, such as PokéShipping, AdvanceShipping, and PearlShipping. However, AmourShipping is unique compared to these and most other shippings because of the confirmation of Serena's crush on Ash, rather than fans presuming based on hints and inconclusive evidence. Its popularity began before the premiere of the XY series due to the revelation that Serena knew Ash in their childhood. Thus far, it has been a central detail in the beginning stages of Serena's character arc.

Pokémon 3 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas piplupfan1 said…
I like it that pokemon made some one that has a proper crush on ash hop Ash feels the same way
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas CokeTheUmbreon said…
It's obvious that Ash and Serena do have a crush on each other. Just my opinion.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Chibi-Chipette said…
I hate Amourshipping. The only reason Serena came with Ash and his friends is because she saw him on TV and followed him like a creepy stalker. The "Childhood Memory" wasn't real love, he just helped her leg because it was hurt. The fandom has took over.