nang hindi pinipili ang papel na paglalaro The Dark Chapters: Part 2. (PRIVATE)

IAMYOURENEMY posted on Sep 19, 2015 at 08:26AM
Plot

19 years have passed since the original events of the first chapter. The city has been rebuilt, the world has been united and most people have healed, save for some few who cling to their horrible and scarred pasts. There are some though, willing to disrupt this society's peace and order for selfish goals...Will you fight with the revolutionaries for a society ruled with the iron fist of their queen, or will you fight to uphold the order and peace that has been preserved for nearly 20 years?

The way of the government, education system and military.

The Government
After the 2019 incident with Hotaka Nagachika, the governments of Cantenseel were finally able to reach a compromise with each other. The Kanshinin councilors would act as a congress for Rex, who would be some sort of figure head, like the president. While he had power, he would have to present it to the councilors, who would either approve or disapprove of the proposal. Rex would have veto power, but it would only work for so much. The councilors and The president all choose a successor when they choose to retire.

The Education System
In Cantenseel, after the borders fell, they decided to merge the new generation with each other to make sure that pride from being from a certain area would not exist, the easiest way of course, was school. In the middle of Cantenseel where all four borders used to connect, a super school was created. It was three campuses. The elementary campus for K-5th Grade. The middle campus for 6-8th and the High/College campus for 9th-12+. This means that within the school, there are people who are in their mid twenties along with fifteen yearolds in the same campus.

The Military
In the 19 years that had passed, the military had became rather lax because of the peace. Most people who joined only abused it so they could one, have an easy job or two, so they could use it for their resume. Only few actually join it because they want to make a difference.

Backstory
24 years ago, an assassin named Tiras Elbinorune was sent on a mission to murder a woman named Felicia Stadner, who was the heiress to a very rich family. Tiras, mesmerized by the woman, was unable to pull the trigger. After an instant spark between the two, he joined the military for her to win a war that was over the horizon. After a series of trials and after impregnating Felicia, Tiras went beserk and nearly destroyed the world. 5 years later, he came back after his current wife had been murdered. After a brutal beating by the angry people of Cantenseel, a man named Hotaka Nagachika who had orchestrated most of the events in the story came and launched his attack. Soon, he overwhelmed the city with ghouls, which were man eating creatures that were seemingly invincible. While the prince of Hell, Belial, a powerful vampire named Joseph, a beast tamer named Renald, a Draki named Kierra and the son of Hotaka himself, Hei, fought against the other ghouls while Rex and Tiras fought against Hotaka, who had turned into a horrific monster the size of a skyscraper. After a long and hard battle, Hotaka was defeated. But at a cost. Tiras had been mortally wounded and died in front of his love, Felicia.

{Character Sheet}
[Name]

[Nickname/Title]

[Faction](Revolutionary, Military, student etc.

[Age]

[Gender]

[Race]

[Power] (this is whether you use Magical Abilities or Scientific powers, whether it be via machines or simply some sort of scientific method, you can choose whether to explain how it works or not)

[Biography]

[Relationship](this would be your Spouse, Siblings and Friends, completely optional)

[Extra]
-----------
Characters

IAMYOURENEMY:
Louisa Stadner. Age 24 (Page 1)
Virgil Elbinorune. Age 24 (Page 1)
Hei Nagachika. Age 43 (Page 1)
Raiden Lancaster. Age 27 (Page 1)
Mina Zhang. Age 41 (Page 1)
Ivanka Silvius. Age 40 (Page 1)
Irisviel Romanov. Age 38 (Page 1)
Eva Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Seth Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Joseph Bordeaux. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akira Cruz. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akiro Liang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Chidori Liang. Age 37 (Page 1)
Zhu Liang. Age 42 (Page 1)
Daniel Tren. Age 17 (Page 1)
Mei Zhang. Age 16 (Page 1)
Leia Feng. Age 24. (Page 1)
Gilford Silvius. Age 16. (Page 1)
Valeryia Silvius. Age 24. (Page 1)
Remi Elbinorune. Age 23 (Page 1)
Shiomi Devonshire. Age 23 (Page 1)
Belial Devonshire. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Alexander Bordeaux. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Vasilia Romanov. Age 61. (Page 1)
Takao Sesshoumaru. Age 32. (Page 6)
Yurichi Mizushima. Age 19. (Page 9)
Lucifer Devonshire. Unknown (Page 10)
Yamato Kirugi. Age over 100.
Adelger Kiesenger von Elbinorune the II. Age 17 (Page 22)
Karlen Von Jager. Age 116 (Page 29)
Karla Von Jager. Age 27 (Page 29)
Raul Espinoza. Age 25(Page 32)
Ramses the III. Age 30(Page 32)
Thutmose III. Unknown. (Page 34)
Jannik Haas. (Page 34)
Catriona Haas. (Page 36)
Praxilla Metz. 32. (Page 44)
Adalica Von Elbinorune(Page 36)
Aiymil Elbinonrune (Page 46)
Cynfael Bordeaux. (Page 42)
Ollie Silvius. (Page 44)
Akllah Folami. (Page 46)
Raymil Emeria. (Page 49)
Lanying Zhang. (Page 49)
Revala Emeria. (Page 49)
Raymil Emeria) (Page 49)
Reina Emeria. (Page 50)
Yang Min. (Page 51)
Miles Prise. (Page 52)
Chronov. (Page 54)
Cassius Prise(Page 55)
Saigon Derivil(Page 56)

Mirra1007
Felicia Tenshin. Age 48 (Page 1)
Sora Cruz. Age 41 (Page 1)
Yumi. Age 23 (Page 1)
Kierra Nagachika. Age 42 (Page 1)
Rex Ellington. Age 48 (Page 1) (President of Cantenseel)
Renald Silvius. Age 51 (Page 1)
Eadlyn Bordeaux. Age 24 (Page 1)
Souji Zhang. Age N/A (Page 1)
Ichirou Nagachika. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fayline Bordeaux. Age 46 (Page 1)
Cecilia Devonshire. Age N/A (Page 1)
Kane Tenshin. Age 50 (Page 1)
Ella Stadner. Age 31 (Page 1)
Dequan Zhang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fillian. Age N/A (Page 1)
Annelise Florence. Age 22 (Page 1)
Lizana Janssen. Age 18 (Page 1)
Moira Prise. Age 17 (Page 1)
Gideon Narine. Age 20 (Page 1)
Riza Hannaka. Age 19 (Page 6)
Tomoe Mikage . Age unknown (Page 10)
Daliyah. Age N/A (Page 11)
Jeptha Veers. Age 22(Page 22)
Elvyne Silvius. Age 19 (Page 29)
Hideaki Ranshin. Age 43 (Page 32)
Tsuyoshi Hajime. Age 27 (Page 32)
Basile Allard. Age 25 (Page 32)
Mamoru Hidari. Age 25 (Page 32)
Calix Shreave. Age 47 (Page 32)
Willem the V of Nassau. Age 34. (Page 32)
Nori Rin. Age 15 (Page 32)
Kiyoshi Rin. Age 28 (Page 32)
Callum Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Connall Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Baldrik Haas. (Page 34)
Sauri Devonshire. (Page 44)
Lerida Devonshire. (Page 44)
Kuro Kaze Devonshire. (Page 44)
Tarquin Silvius. (Page 44)
Terryal. (Page 49).
last edited on Jun 04, 2018 at 07:08AM

nang hindi pinipili ang papel na paglalaro 5723 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1551-1600 of 5723

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas IAMYOURENEMY said…
"Fillian could you stop complaining." Virgil said while standing up, then stretching. "We have a lot to learn from her. To know the way our enemy operates." Virgil said while then looking at Luna. "Can you show us your fighting?" Virgil asked as he stuck his hand out to help her up.

"Just you, mi'lord." Luna said as she grabbed his hand, standing up. She took off her armor to be more agile, showing her to be wearing an athletic outfit. Her body was essentially a massive muscle, having no visible body fat.

"Huh. I'm surprised you haven't busted the armor off with those guns." Virgil said while taking his coat off. On his shoulder he had a tattoo with a heart, tulips and a deer coming out from the tulips. On the heart it read 'mother'.

"Tattoo?" Luna asked, thinking only sailors got those.

"Yeah. I got it in Spain. I usually keep it covered up." Virgil said while cracking his knuckles. "Let's take this outside." He said as he exited the tent, going to a small clearing that was close to the camp. "Alright." He said as he got in position, having a HUD display appear in his eye as he looked at her, calculating the strike percentage for every possible outcome.

Luna charged, swinging several quick jabs at Virgil. Virgil dodged each strike, seeing that she used an advanced krav maga style of fighting, where taking out the enemy in the fastest way was the top priority. Virgil dodged each strike coming at him, being agile. He then moved, making Luna nearly fall over. She turned around, eating a hit from Virgil straight in her left cheek. She replied with a hit in the solar plexus, then going for a right hook. Virgil blocked, looking for an opening before punching, having his fist grabbed and twisted until he punched her in the throat, making her step back and cough a bit, stunned.

-----------

"I try to be a man you and I both love." Joseph said quietly, before he got a notification that one of his processors were in combat. He looked on his HUD, turning on his flat screen and sending the data to it. He saw Fillian was near Virgil and peeked through, looking through his eyes to see Virgil sparring with Luna. He put it on the TV, wanting her to see the effects on his training. "Watch, Fayline."
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
"Hm." Satan said as he felt a large energy attempt to pass through the realm. He whistled, raising up his hand and calling forth Lucifer, who had been training. "Son, do you feel that as well?" He asked, sensing something much like the energy that had passed through five years ago. "It's the same."

"That it is." Lucifer said while putting his longsword in his sheathe. "I believe we should annihilate the threat. If they are coming in from another dimension. No saying how much havoc could be let in."

"That contradicts to you letting in the last on, son." Satan said while looking down at him. "Have you learned from your mistake?"

"I wasn't aware of what intentions Bertholdt had set out for this world. I still do not. My one mistake however, should not dictate how we handle the rest of the situations similar to it." Lucifer said while hitting his hands together, already knowing what thought his father had in mind.

"No." Satan simply said, shaking the walls around them. "You have yet to understand boy, you cannot appear indecisive with anything. You make a decision, and you must follow it through. To the end. The moment you appear to slip, any of the gods will use that as a chance to bring out a flaw in you, and use it against you." He said while standing up, his head brushing lightly against the ceiling of the massive throne room. "We will let this creature in, and whatever havoc is wrecks, is upon your shoulders." Satan said as he put his hand above the core of his power on his chest, wincing as the dimension itself was torn open as organic matter came through.

"Father you fool! It i-" Lucifer was quickly cut off by Satan sitting back down.

"SILENCE! MY DECREE IS LAW, AND MY LAW IS THIS!" Satan said while smacking Lucifer. "You will live by your decisions, as I would expect all men to! Being my son means nothing when held up to personal honor! The honor I hold every man to. Get out of my sight." Satan angrily growled out.

-------------

The portal opened above the pacific ocean after Satan used his power to let it through, allowing the matter to crash into the ocean. It swam, going towards the direction of Cantenseel, which the screen in his suit pointed him to, being where the suit had been manufactured. The man swam to shore, having water drip all down from his suit as he walked into the city. He pulled out his data scanner, watching it adjust to the current year. He took off his helmet, letting his blonde hair flow down as he started walking in the direction of the Stadner manor. "Home. At least...where home will be." He said quietly, remembering everything in the city in a much less lively way. He remembered death and destruction. Not a city bustling with life. People of all kinds, with technology used for fun, instead of warfare. Not a demon or angel in sight. He stepped in front of the Stadner manor, admiring it's beauty while it was in it's prime.
 "Hm." Satan sinabi as he felt a large energy attempt to pass through the realm. He whistled, raising up
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Mirra1007 said…
Fillian rolls his eyes a bit as he sits down. Yeah, he probably should complain less but for now he was may to complain. Though it was true they could learn from the Jager. Not in mental regard but physical. And seeing those two spar proved that they had still much to learn. Not him ofcourse, he has got experience enough, but the others could learn from her. "She's good." he mumbles as he watches them, a bit impressed by the girl even if Virgil was on the winning hand.

"Yes she is...." Dequan said as he watched the two spar. He wondered if he would ever be that good. He doubted it. He wasn't strong like that. He knew he would never be that strong. It made him feel a bit bad. He had the feeling he was going to be the weakest link between them all. His powers weren't improving...

"You'll get there too." Fillian says quietly, feeling Dequan's mood clearly, causing Dequan to smile a tad bit.

-----------

Fayline gently rubs his hand as she smiles softly. "You don't have to try. You are the man that I love. Forever." She says before he turned on the screen, watching them train together. "Do you think they'll learn how to be family?... I know they are just a elite team but a team is willing to fight for eachother. A family is willing to die for one another... I want them to become a family. They need it."
Luna stepped back, putting her arms up in a defensive stance as she recovered from the throat jab, waiting for Virgil to get close before kneeing him in the balls as he went in to punch her. Virgil fell onto the ground, holding his groin as he groaned out loudly, clearly in defeat. "Do not attack an enemy in guard. They will counter." Luna said as she squatted next to Virgil, patting on his shoulder. "Are you alright mi'lord?"

"Ugh..." Virgil groaned out, seeing stars as he held his crotch, closing his eyes as he hummed to himself, trying to distract himself from the pain. "Good kick." He squeaked out, clearly in deep pain. "Bad for me."

"You'll feel better. Pain is only temporary, and I only kicked hard enough to make you immobile for a few minutes." Luna said quietly before putting her armor back on, then picking up Virgil's coat and Virgil himself, who was practically unconscious. "So does any one else want to train?"

"Ugh mother no..I don't want naptime.." Virgil groaned out, thinking he was five years old again and being forced by Felicia to go take a nap. "Why does Louisa get to stay up..." He grumbled.

"There there." Luna said while patting the back of his head, enjoying the position quite a bit.

------------

"With the way the Jager has been looking at Virgil, I wouldn't doubt them becoming a literal family." Joseph chuckled out then shrugging a bit. "Them all becoming a family though? It'll all take some work. We have some...polarizing personalities here. It's gonna be a struggle making people like Yurichi and Eadlyn work together, but I think with time and them coming to realize they have no other options, they'll come around.
Dequan looked as if he had felt the knee himself while Fillian was trying his hardest not to laugh, hiding it behind his hand. At the question Dequan quikly shakes his head in panic while Fillian says. "No thank you. I like to keep my manhood in one piece." He grins a bit as he watches Virgil almost get delusional.

-------

Fayline raises one eyebrow as she watches the screen. Those two together? She didnt see it yet but Joseph probably had a sharper eye for that. "Who knows.... They will work together well. I know so. Clashing personalities can sometimes work very well together. Look at us." She says with a small smile.
"Manhood? Men with hoods?" Luna said in a confused tone while Virgil continued to babble something about a furry cat. "Makes no sense." She grumbled out while bringing Virgil back to the tent, laying him down on her bed that she made out of fur skins, tucking him him before sitting on her knees, watching him pass out in the crudely constructed bed, simply staring at Virgil, reaching over and touching him, believing that she was in fact centimeters from a living god.

-----------

"Well you're not wrong." Joseph simply said, nodding his head before grabbing his wine glass frowning as he realized it was empty. He then reached down, picking up his bottle before realizing that it was empty too. "Well this is depressing." He grumbled out, then looking at Fayline with a puppy dog look.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Three more weeks passed until the storm settled, leaving the group out there for over a month. The group eventually reunited a week after Virgil and Dequan went with Luna and Fillian, allowing everyone to train together. Virgil and Luna mysteriously disappeared a few nights, but Eva, being as trusting as she was, believed them two to be training. Belial and his air fleet took the southern tip of Italy, creating a foothold in Europe. Louisa continued to further manipulate Adelger, allowing herself to get trained as well along with the other soldiers, believing that to be a good leader, she too needed to know how to fight. Kimi had called Rex for a personal meeting as well, although the meeting had yet to happen.

~~~~~~~~~~

Virgil woke up to the sun peering through the slight opening to their tent, sitting up a little as he yawned, seeing Eva on his bare chest. He pushed her off gently so she wouldn't wake up, hearing horse feet clanking against the ground outside in the distance. He got out the tent, seeing TMEA soldiers driving a carriage towards him, making him instantly perk up, realizing that they were finally going back to the castle. "GUYS THEY'RE FINALLY FUCKING HERE!" Virgil yelled out in excitement, nearly jumping up as he got back in the tent, putting on his clothes so everyone wouldn't see him naked.

"Mmm...Virgil, it's too early for you to be yelling.." Eva grumbled out, curling up against the blanket as she yawned.

"Shut the fuck up, please." Takao growled out, rolling over before rolling back over and sitting up. "Wait a minute did you just say they're here?" He asked as his eyes widened.

"DOES THIS MEAN I FINALLY GET TO SHOWER AGAIN?!" Yurichi yelled out, getting out of bed with a look of pure joy on his face.

-----------

Kimi knocked twice before she walked into Rex's office, clearly having been through some rough times recently as her chocolate brown hair began sporting some grey roots and her face began to show some stress lines, as well as dark bags under her eyes. A week before she had to bury her eldest daughter after the revolutionaries killed. "Hello Rex." Kimi said quietly sitting down in front of him with smile, trying her best to stay in high spirits.
Fillian groaned loudly in reply as the yelling from everyone woke him up. "These fucking people..." He grumbled, not realizing at all what was going on as he turns onto his other side.

Dequan was putting on his clothing as well, having a smile of pure relief on his face as he chuckles and shakes his head. "Fillian, we are going back to the castle. That's what they are yelling." he explains a bit more calmly as he grabs his scroll and pencil.

Now Fillian's eyes shot open and he jumps up. "Seriuesly?! It's about time!" He says with a wide grin, now as excited as the rest.

Eadlyn grumbles a bit as Takao rolled away, wanting him close for his warmth before sitting up as well, rubbing her eyes. "Who?" She asks before spotting the TMEA through a crack in the tent, making her smile widely and laugh a bit. "Great!" She says as she hugs Takao tightly and kisses him. "Oh I can't wait to finally be home again. I have been craving for a nice hot long bath for so long. Oh, and some escargot." She says, knowing exactly what her plans were the second they get back.

Lucien lets himself out of the gauntlet, sitting next to Valeryia on his knees as he leans down and kisses her nose. "Wake up. We can go back to the castle." He says gently waking her up. Knowing a different waking up approach might earn him a slap.

---------------

Rex immediatly layed his papers away as Kimi walked in. Ofcourse he noticed in what condition she was. And it was no wonder. The poor woman. His heart clenches. "Hello Kimi." He says gently. "You wanted to speak to me?" He asks, not knowing why she had requested this meeting. He would have gone to her though even if she hadn't called him. He had wanted to check on her. But it suprised him when she called him.
Yurichi gathered his things, which was pretty much just his tanto and coat, strapping his tanto to his pants as he got out of the tent, being the first to get on the carriage.

Takao kissed Eadlyn back, smiling as he held onto her a bit before letting her go and getting up. He got himself fully dressed, waiting for Eadlyn to as well before getting onto the carriage with her.

Virgil got on first, looking over to the east, where the sun rose over the mountains. Eva sat next to him, making him smile as he wrapped his arm around her.

Valeriya snorted a bit as she woke up, clearly surprised before jumping up, grinning. "REAL FOOD! YES!" She said before putting her coat on and running out, being the last one on the carriage before it drove off, taking them back to the castle. About a half an hour later, it arrived, with Joseph at the gates in his military uniform, having his arms crossed. He waited until everyone was off before checking everyone, seeming pleased with their growth before going over to a thing he had covered. "I believe you all are ready for phase two." Joseph said as he pulled off the cover, showing off a shelf full of weapons for those that did not have weapons, which he had personalized for each person. Next to that, was eight suits of armor. "Now, the real training begins."

Virgil walked over to the weapons, seeing a knife and a shortsword with tags with his name on it. He took them off, looking at the weapons. One was made of ebony, and the other of gold. Virgil then went to his armor, seeing two deer collide with each other on the chest piece. He stripped down to his undergarments, putting on his armor before looking at his reflection in a pool of water, seeing himself.

Eva took her grandmothers sword off the shelf, seeing that it had been sharpened for battle again. She then saw a knights suit of armor, seeing it glisten in the sunlight. She put it on, feeling herself gain about forty extra pounds before finally putting on the helmet. She felt like she could conquer the world in this steel armor. She took a few steps, getting used to the weight before she smiled, then looking at Virgil, thinking that he looked like a rogue in that armor, with his long weight hair and beard, leather armor and dual weapons.

Takao grabbed a massively large katana, knowing that he was the only person big enough to even hold it before getting in some samurai armor that Joseph had out for him. He looked over at Joseph, laughing a bit before shaking his head. "Couldn't have Virgil been the samurai?"

"Sh. Do not question me, soldier." Joseph simply said to Takao while Valeriya got into her mage outfit, which allowed power to more easily go through her magic nerves.

"It's comfy." Valeriya said while stretching a bit, enjoying the new armor she had gotten.

Yurichi took off the kunai and shuriken belts from the weapon shelf, going over to the last suit of armor, which was shinobi garbs. He put them on, then pulling up the mask and strapping the belts and tanto to him, realizing now Joseph had suited everyone up based on how he thought they'd be useful. "I'm a ninja?"

"I feel like we've been racially profiled." Takao said with a laugh walking over to Yurichi in his bulky samurai armor. "Maybe I wanted to be a knight."

"I mean I think ninjas are pretty cool." Yurichi said with a smirk, not having an issue with what he was.

Luna walked over to a darker suit of armor Joseph had made for her, that had a rose design all across the armor. She put it on, finding it much warmer and lively than her Jager armor, as well as feeling her nerves open up a bit easier as well. She looked down at the Jager armor, realizing that it was meant to hurt the wearer. To remind them that they were not people, but soldiers. She opened up her hand, forming one of her ethereal swords, feeling her heart beat harder as a small smile finally formed on her face.
Fayline had been waiting next to her husband. Her smile wide as she saw the kids unharmed. She so had the urge to cuddle her daughter close to her but Joseph needed to get them settles and ready so she would wait for that. Still she puts her hand on her heart to show her relief as she locks eyes with her daughter, who smiles widely in return. Eadlyn had truly missed her mother as well. She looks at the armor that had been made for her. It was all made off black leathers and straps. It also had a few hidden blades here and there. She realized it was something alike to an assasins suit. She tried it on, it hugging her curves perfectly. Damn. It made her feel dangerous and sexy at the same time. "Oh wauw." She says a bit in awe as she runs her hands over the leathers. She looks at Takao before grinning. "How do I look?" She asks, posing a bit with a sly grin on her face.

Lucien smiled a bit as he saw Valeryia in the outfit. The fact that magic now flowed more easily through her was feelable to him too. The bond they had felt stronger. More controlled or so. "Good. It suits you very well."

Dequan looks at the white holy looking Japanese robes with gold laced through them and there was no doubt in his mind they were his. They looked like his father's used to wear. He puts them on and he smiles a bit. He felt like his father now. Though his powers were far from there. He noticed he did not get a weapon but his weapon were his creations on the scroll he got. He looks over at Fillian who was getting into his armor.

Fillian's armor had a golden chest plate engraved with decorative curls and a pteruges made of golden metal and white fabric to kinda match Dequan's armor. It was very greek like though but he liked it. It also had an golden helmet with feathers on it. The armor was handy though. If he changed all the parts that would change were free like his arms and legs. He did notice that he was the only one in a kinda skirt. Which bugged him a bit. But hey, he still looked good in his mind.

Fayline smiles a bit more as she sees the kids in their armor, looking ready but they were far from it. They all looked exhausted though. She leans in close to Joseph's ear. "Don't you think they deserve a rest? And besides we still do need to tell about...." She glances at Yurichi and Valeryia, meaning ofcourse Renald's leave.
"As breath taking as usual." Takao said with a smirk, walking over close and giving her a kiss before Joseph coughed loudly. "Alright alright." Takao grumbled out pulling away from Eadlyn. He pulled out his large katana, slashing it at a training dummy, cutting it in half quickly before sheathing the katana. "I'm gonna have fun with this."

"Don't cut yourself, boss." Yurichi said while tossing his tanto a bit in the air, then catching it.

"I could say the same to you. If I remember, I wasn't the one who had a problem doing that." Takao chuckled out.

"You're so nice." Valeriya said with a smile, enjoying the feel of the outfit. She sighed, looking at Lucien, then at Eadlyn, wondering if the rift between them could ever be worked out. "I'm glad I finally can see you again. It was so..boring without you." She sighed out.

"Damn boy. I never knew you were one for dresses." Virgil said to Fillian, laughing out a bit before hitting his hand against the golden chest plate, thinking it looked very flashy. "A little breezy down there?" He asked with a smirk.

"It is odd, and foreign. It reminds me of the soldiers made from the excess of bacon fat. The grease soldiers?" Luna asked outloud, not knowing what Greece was.

"Greeks, Luna. They're across the sea from Italy." Virgil said while correcting her, looking over at her.

"Italy. I know them. They are enemies." Luna simply said with a head nod. "To be crushed."

"No, to not be crushed. They are allies." Virgil said while giving her a certain look, then looking over at Dequan. "Hey, that actually looks pretty good."

"Rest? No. They need to work more. The battle never stops, as does the training." Joseph simply said with his hands behind his back. "If I need to break them a thousand times, I will. Each time, they will be more fortified and stronger from it. Like a muscle, once it is torn, it will be back stronger. I will do this to their spirits and their body, until they are warriors. Like Tiras, and like all the greats before him." He said while looking at them all, then shaking his head. "No. They must learn about it on their own. Right now, they'd be distracted if they knew."

--------

"I did." Kimi said with a smile, crossing her hands over her stomach. "I wanted to propose and idea. A flexing of power to the Germans." Kimi said while putting her hands on the desk, smirking. "In the foothold in Italy we have, we have something called 'the united world congress' where me, you, the other counselors and all world leaders meet and throw a giant military meeting against the Germans, right in front of their face. While they are distracted by it, we use that opportunity to station our soldiers in France, giving us another foothold in Europe. As we do this, we send in soldiers to stamp out the Yakuza once and for all, using the ghouls to kill them to the last man. We need to show all criminals and those against the system that Cantenseel is a land of law and order, and those against us will be ruthlessly stamped out."
Eadlyn blushes a bit and gladly kisses her handsome samurai back. Even in all that armor he still looked amazing. Though she pounts as he pulled away so quikly. Thanks to her lovely father. She was a bit awed when she saw Takao slice through the dummy as if slicing butter. Okay. That made her a bit warm as well. "I don't think you will but I agree, don't cut yourself. I like you in one piece." She says before kissing his cheek.

Lucien noticed Valeryia looking towards Eadlyn. Yes he had heared what had happend between them but it was not the right time to do talk about that. She probably didn't want to talk about it anyway. Instead he siply grins as he wraps one arm around her waist and pull her against him. "Are you telling me you missed me?" he purred out.

Fillian's eyebrow twitches a bit in annoyance. What was he nagging him about? This was good handy armor. But still he couldn't help but grin, seeing the humor in it as well. He folds his arms. "Atleast I have something down there to feel the breeze on." He shoots back before chuckling a bit at Luna's comment. Clueless girl.

Dequan was a bit in thought when Virgil talked to him. He blinks twice before smiling and rubbing the back of his neck. "Thank you. Though it is very different from your armors." His wasn't even armor at all. No metal. No leather. Just fabric. Kinda the odd man out.

"You look like your father. And that is a very good thing, my friend." Fillian encourages him as he wraps an arm around his shoulder.

Fayline didn't really agree with it. But their training was actually none of her buisiness nor expertise. Though she did know that Valeryia and Yurichi should know about loved ones leaving and the situation. They deserved to know. Something like this could not be hidden for long. They would notice soon. "Alright then...." Is the only thing she says.

---------------

Rex had expected alot of subjects to come up. But to hear such a strategic complete plan had him truly suprised. He really had to repeat the words in his head to see what her plan was. "Kimi that's..... Quite the idea. I havn't even thought about something like that. Though it could be very dangerous to have all the leaders in one place...." He leans back in his chair as he thinks. "Risky. But well worth it if it works out... How did you even come up with this?"
"I don't plan on being anything but one piece, babe." Takao chuckled out, then reaching over and rubbing her head a bit, smiling as he looked at her with his one eye. "Make sure not to tear that outfit. It'd be...it would be a tad too revealing." He grumbled out, clearly not wanting anyone else to see her naked body.

Yurichi twirled his kunai around, throwing three of them into a target, with each one hitting it directly in the head. He walked over to them, pulling them out, realizing now why Joseph had made him a shinobi. With his light body, he'd be able to get through any cracks or crevices and would easily be able to use a kunai's weight to his advantage with his lanky body.

"I might be." Valeriya said before booping his nose and grinning while looking at Lucien. "I dunno though, Did you miss me? That's the real question." She asked with a raised eyebrow, curious as to what his response would be. And if it would be one she liked.

"Pfft. Whatever tweetie. Any of my girls that i've been with can tell you otherwise. There's a lot to feel breeze with." Virgil chided out, before looking at Dequan, patting on his shoulder. "You're like a mage, not a warrior. Mages wear robes that help them channel energy, not heavy armor. It might help you with your magic you know." Virgil suggested, before an arrow flew by his head from Eva practicing. "CAREFUL!" He yelled out.

"Sorry!" Eva laughed out before continuing to practice. "Gotta get better with this aim."

Joseph rubbed his hand on Fayline's shoulder, giving her a kiss on the cheek before looking at her stomach which he noticed was getting bigger. "My my, how many months has he been in there now?" He asked quietly, feeling his heart pound at the thought of being a father of a child again. "It seems like it's been an eternity.."

---------------

"It could be very risky, but we also could use the risk to our advantage, and set up the perfect ambush." Kimi said with a piercing look in her eyes, leaning forward as he leaned back. "How did I come up with it?..." She asked herself, then shaking her head. "That is not the matter. No. It's always been an idea, just, it had never came to fruition. Until now." She said quietly, standing up, and then looking at Rex's windows, putting her hands behind her back and looking out through them. "You push a woman, she'll take it. She'll meekly take the push. You strike a woman, and she'll do the same. But you take what's precious to a woman away from her, may it be little or small, and she will lash out." Kimi said while turning around, balling up her fist. "They took my child away. Now, it is my duty to strike them in a way they can never recover." She said with a growl. "It may be personal, but that does not take away from the plan. It only adds. It only makes it better, because I would not devise something that would fail if it meant I could destroy those who did the same to me." She strongly said, sounding much like her mother as she looked at her fist. "Except unlike my mother, who had a heart, I will leave no survivors." She said while pacing around, hands behind her back yet again. "My husband tried to kill himself this morning due to Maya's...incident. My youngest has been in a vegetative state since she was three, due to a car accident." She commented while turning around, looking at Rex. "I'll gladly go to the meeting by myself and represent our nation, but I will be damned if I do not take action. I will not accept defeat, and I will not not let my family be killed off. I will kill each and every one of them, and their families if I must, but I will do it. We, Brexton. We will do it. It is within our power as leaders to do so. But we need to think, will we be weak? Will we let some crazed king step on us, or will we fight back, as a lion would? Will we bring the enemy down to their knees and cut their throat, or hand them the knife so they may do it to us!?"
Eadlyn's pale face couldn't help but redden a little as he looks at her like that. Boy could he make her heart skip. At his comment though she grins as she wraps one arm around his neck. "Would it be bad if it was too revealing? Would you get too jealous?" She asks teasingly before leaning in and whispering in his ear. "Don't worry. I only plan on revealing this to you."

"Did I miss you?" Lucien asks, pretending to think hard about it before his eyes gleam with mischief. "How about I show you tonight how much I missed you?" He says huskily as he pulls her a bit closer. Oh yes. He has really missed her. And missed touching her. Even if it was just like this.

Fillian grumbled something under his breath as he was called tweetie. Damn his god for giving him bird like genetics this time. Dequan on the other hand smiled a bit more as Virgil talked. Well, he didn't really have magic he thinks. More like holy energy given by the gods. Even if they weren't giving him many yet. Though he guessed he did have some magic from his mother side. "Well, if this wardrobe helps than I'll gladl-" The arrow flew by, making him jump a bit with a yelp.

"Geez, watch out!" Fillian yells also in suprise as he lets out a long exhausted sigh. These were going to be long months. "Could you even call that an 'aim'? "

Fayline's smile softens a bit as she notices the look in his eyes. He alsways got that soft warm look on his face when he looked at her stomach or thought about their child It was the same as when she was pregnant with Eadlyn. "I think around 4 months. So kinda half way there." She says with a light chuckle.

----------------

Rex couldn't help but see Vasilia Romanov in Kimi like this. The way she talked, the way she walked, her plans, her sillhouete. It was like Vasillia had been reborn. And perhaps that was a good thing. They needed warriors like her now again. But it pained him to see that Kimi has been pushed to this point. "We will fight back. With everything we have and more. I have already made a vow that I would tear this King and rebellion down before they can do it to us. We have been lenient way too long and we are not going to play on the defense." he says strongly as well, showing that he meant it. "We will win. For the ones we will lose and for the ones we lost already. And I know we are going to need you." He says as he stand up and holds out his hand for her to shake. "So if you are willing to help us...."
"I will break any man that dreams of seeing a inch of skin that isn't your face, hands, neck or feet." Takao whispered back, before then kissing her cheek. "They'll see how crazy this samurai can be. I'll be hunting for more than just heads."

Valeriya put her hand on his forehead, keeping him back a bit as she had a smirk grow on her face. "Perhaps after I shower. I will not be doing anything draped in over a month of sweat, grime, blood and whatever other nasty things got on my body during that time." She said before looking at her arm, nearly screeching. "I need to shave so bad right now."

Eva pulled back her arrow, shooting Fillian straight in the chest piece, which deflected the arrow quite well. "Can you call that an aim?" She said in a huffy tone, clearly not liking Fillian's attitude.

"I believe pulling back the arrow and shooting it towards a specific area is an aim. So yes, you could call it an aim even though the first one didn't go where it was aimed." Luna said while holding a finger back, not understanding Fillian's sarcasm. "Wait a moment. That was the point, wasn't it? To be incorrect?"

"God..that's a thought..isn't it?" Joseph said before getting snapped out of his trance by the sound of Eva's arrow hitting Fillian's armor. "ALRIGHT! I can tell you're all angsty!" Joseph said before pulling out a rapier, twirling it around a bit as he looked at whatever victim was next. "Eadlyn, you first." He said while looking at his daughter.

----------------

Kimi grabbed his hand, shaking it as the fires of whatever hell was inside her burnt. He then let go, looking down then back up at Rex. "When shall we set this meeting for? And....we should contact the ghoul, shouldn't we? Levi or whatever. That Dietrich fellow that...that I question, he could help us." She said with a bit of something else in her eyes. There was something more than she let on going through her mind about Dietrich.
Lucien chuckles a bit as he rolls his eyes and takes her hand off of his forhead. "Oh darling. Soon you'll learn that I don't mind you being sweaty or dirty or nasty." He says as he licks the sensitive part of the palm of her hand while keeping eyecontact. "Quite the opposite. I would love to see you even dirtier than this."

Fillian's eyes widened as she shot straight at his armor. Heaven thanks that it was a strong metal. "Could you NOT do that again?!" He asks loudly, clearly suprised she had actually shot at him.

Dequan simply chuckles, having expected it actually and he kinda deserved it. "Yes Luna. That was the point. It's called sarcasm and Fillian uses it way too often." He explains with a smile. As Joseph got his aim set on them again he sighs deeply. Oh man. Why now. He was physically just so tired. And he just really wanted to go write Remi. She was probably wondering why had hadn't written already.

Eadlyn couldn't help but grin more as he got so protective of her. Good. Just how she liked it. "I would love to see you go crazy but then in a different way." She says with a seductive voice as she runs her hand down his chest plate. Though then she groans a bit as her father decided she would be first to get punished for nothing. "Really dad? Now?"

-------------

"I'll call Renald. Him being the Silvius head now he has connections to the King of England. We'll see and calculate when all the leaders can present. Also we need to pick out a place to meet. It has to be a stronghold but close enough for the Germans to get angsty. But we'll do it as soon as possible." Rex says as he sits back down in his chair, writing some stuff down. "I'll call Levi. The attack to the Yakuza can be this week. I know Levi and his soldiers are ready to go any minute." He says, not noticing the look in Kimi's eyes.
Valeriya shivered a bit, before making an icky face, shaking her head. "Ew, no. Bad. I wouldn't feel right doing anything while like this." She said before turning her head. "It looks like there's a bush down there. Not like in a joking manner, but in a literal kind of way. It's dark green and all that, and I'd rather actually die than let someone see that and that's not a joke." She said in all seriousness.

"Be nice to ladies then." Eva said before continuing to practice shooting her bow and arrow, having her arrows flinging around, continously hitting the walls that surrounded the castle instead of the actual target itself, which pissed her off to no end and inspired her to keep trying.

"Fillian does. Virgil does too though, so it must be okay." Luna said while looking over at Virgil, who seemed to be very tired on account of him wobbling while standing. He also seemed sad, but about what, she had no idea.

"En garde la fille!" Joseph said while lightly poking her collarbone with his rapier, before stepping back, twirling his weapon a bit more. "We'll call this, the dueling game. Every strike you get on me, is an hour less you'll be outside. If you get ten, you all get to go in right now. But, if I get ten, it's an hour more of training. See how the odds are in your favor?" Joseph said as he stepped back, putting his hands behind his back. "First strike. Go."

--------------

"Either Italy, like I suggested, or perhaps France, where Joseph has large influence." Kimi said while brushing her hair back. "And..alright. Good." She said quietly before sighing, heading towards the door, seeming a bit calmed. "Thank you Renald. Get back to me when things are a bit more in motion. Me? I'll see if I can strategise a bit with my mom." She spoke out a bit louder than room voice tone while taking her exit.

-----------

Levi pulled a cigarette out of his mouth as he looked at the pile of rubble that laid where the bunker once was, smirking. "The viper, wrapped her tail around the boy. The boy matured, becoming a man, but now, as he had grown, both he and the viper found they could not separate." He said while walking over, picking up a piece of concrete. "Then..a bat came along, correct?..Alexander...my pawn." He whispered out, then setting the concrete down. "The bat, the viper, the boy, the grand daughter but..no albino." Levi said with a grin. "The little doll..Ah, I wonder where you have went." He thought to himself before turning around, heading back to his lab.
Gilford sat in the study with Petrov, hearing the lessons surrounding the history of their great family. "So grandfather, why is it all the other houses have been kings, queens and rules, but we have not?" He asked out of curiosity.

"My boy, do not let that settle in your head. That is not true. The Stadner's, while they held land in France, and Austria, they didn't hold Germany, their home. And even still, served the Elbinorune's." Petrov said with his hands crossed.

"Why are we not taught this in school?" Gilford asked quietly.

"Because you are not supposed to know." Petrov responded with. "I am one of the four responsible for what happened to this world, and it has taken me my entire life to figure out the fault in my actions." He said with a frown. "Faendal, Me, Karl and Hermann, us four..we went to change the status quo. Faendal destroyed the church, Hermann killed the nobility, I fought the wars, and Karl was our strategist. I even sent my own daughter Ivanka, your mother, into the battle." He said while looking outside, the blizzard raging. "We killed the Elbinorune's down to the last man, leaving only Hermann and Faendal left. Faendal and Karl went to the temple and..something unexplainable happened. Magic was given to the world, and Faendal came out powerless. Karl came out aged fifty years more, but immortal. Faendal betrayed us, running away from the movement. I suggested we let him be. I then left, allowing the German's to reign their country. I next worked with the Shinto samurai, a group dedicated to the worship of the moon god. We teamed up, killing house Zhang, forcing their family to become peasants as we freed Asia, together. I then was aided by the Japanese government, and overthrew the Russian empire. We brought the Romanov's outside, and thought we had shot all of them..save for one. Anastasia used her magic and escaped just in time, thus allowing them to live. Since then, we have lived here, ruling over Russia, using presidents as a figurehead as we controlled behind the scenes, ruling the winter."

"That doesn't answer...why aren't we taught this?" Gilford asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Because you're not meant to know our mistakes." Petrov said simply. "You know the narrative that we created. That Hermann created. That Karl created. We tried to erase history itself, but history comes back." Petrov said as his face paled. "Legends, don't kill your wife." He said while sitting down. "Twenty years ago, when Tiras saved the world, the cap was taken off what we had tried to hide, and people started realizing there was more to the world than what was being told. That my boy, is when we began to lose power, and people started to focus on the hermit kingdom. Adelger the first, that psycho, burnt every country around him to ash."

"Was he your ally?" Gilford asked with a raised eyebrow.

"No. He slaughtered your uncle when we tried to set up a meeting with him. He is why our houses were at war, when Adelger the second killed your grandmother." Petrov sighed out.

"Why did he do that?" Gilford asked naively. "Couldn't we have sided with them?"

"We could have, but it would have been making the same mistake I made many years ago. Do not trust someone who is power hungry. Once you do, they will use you until you become disposable. Hermann Elbinorune did that to Faendal, me and Karl so he could have the throne that was promised to his older brother." Petrov said while shaking his head. "I want you to not serve others. I want you to lead from the front, and bring our family out from the nothing we are becoming. To not work in the shadows as I did, and to be a warrior. To bring pride to our name. The world is changing, my boy. And it is your generation that will shape that change."

"I will do so, for both my houses." Gilford said in a determined tone of voice.

"If it must be so." Petrov said before smirking. "But do remember, Markovich is the house with power these days, not Silvius. They're on the decline since Alastair died."

"I will bring power to both houses, I swear." Gilford said while standing up, already standing a bit higher than when he first came there.

"That's a mighty large oath." Petrov said before grinning, looking at Gilford and patting his shoulder. "Come on, let me go train you so you have the strength to actually keep it."
The grin never left Lucien's face as she explains her problems with the current situation. While honestly, he couldn't care less about that. "Do you really think I mind that? You'll learn that I want you, nomatter how you are, shaven or not." He wraps his other arm around her as well as he pulls her a bit closer against his chest, actually moving his hands to cup her behind. "But I'll respect your boundries. If you say no, it's a no. But you are making this fox very sad."He said while his ears flatten and he pouts, faking a cute dissapointed sad look.

Dequan smiles a bit and shrugs. Yeah, sarcasm was okay kinda but they shouldn't use it that often. He then focuses his attention to Joseph who was ready to fight with his daughter. The deal did sound very interesting. If she got ten they would be free. But ofcourse, everyone knew that was impossible and that they would be here for a long time.

Every strike she gets? How would she even land one?! With a small sigh Eadlyn walks to the weapons and picks up a rapier as she didn't got a long sword or so to fight with, being classified an assasin and all. "Fine then." She was too exhausted for this. Her muscles aching too much. Her stomach too empty. But still her vampiric speed launched her forward at her father as she swung the rapier to strike.

--------------

"Alright. We'll keep in touch." Rex says as he watches Kimi walk off. She truly was a Romanov. He began to plan things out, making a list of who he should contact and what he would write in the letter. The meeting would be in Italy if the King and Queen agreed since it would not be smart to focus the attention on France if they planned on moving their soldiers there. Next he called Levi, waiting for the man to pick up before saying. "Levi, it's Rex Ellington. I need to speak to you about a mission. How fast can you be at the mansion?"

---------------

They didn't know how long they've been in there. Chained to the walls with limited food and water. All the know and began to realize over the weeks is that they wouldn't be let out. If it was up to Akiro they would be chained there forever. It was beginning to break both of them. Jeptha didn't try to fight back anymore if he got beaten. Moira didn't cry nor scream when he raped her. Their bodies were just tired. They hadn't talked in days. So when sound filled the air it suprised Jeptha as he looks up at his Princess.

"Jeptha..... I'm not.... Feeling quite well." Moira says softly, keeping her eyes on the ground though her face was visible. It was pale. And sweaty. For her to be saying she wasn't feeling well after all they've been through was alot. She must be feeling extremely bad then.

This worried Jeptha. "What is wrong?" His voice was laced in concern. "What are you feeling?" He needed to know. He realized there was nothing he could do but he needed to know. "Is it your head? Are you cold? Dehydrated? Hungr-" He was silenced as Moira suddenly vomited, emptying the little stomach content that she had onto the ground next to her luckily just missing her legs. It pained Jeptha to see her like this. She was such a proud vibrant woman and now.... "Dear ancestors...." He prayed, really prayed, that this was just a minor illness. If she had gotten a decease from this planet she couldnt probably be saved. His eyes filled with tears as he clenches his fists, realizing how much he was failing her.
Valeriya smacked Lucien's hand off a little bit, shaking her head at him. "No no, not in front of the others." She said with a smile smile, being a bit too tired to do more. "Stop making that face, you. Maybe something later tonight, after I shower." She said as she sighed out, shaking her head as she looked at him.

Joseph appeared behind Eadlyn, tapping her back twice behind her before back flipping, landing perfectly. "Ah ah ah." He said before pulling out his rapier, putting one hand behind his back and moving forward and back, almost like an elegant dance. He tapped his tip against Eadlyn's twice, almost as if testing the grip she had on her sword. "En garde la fille!" He said while thrusting forward to jab her with his rapier.

--------------

Levi picked up the phone while walking towards Rex's mansion, flicking his cigarette into a sewer grate before picking it up. "Like, two minutes." He said before cutting the line. He continued to walk, lighting up a new cigarette as he went to the gates, getting checked out by several armed guards.

"Who are you?" One guard asked, cocking his gun while looking at Levi.

"The guy Rex just asked to see. Let me in." Levi said in a tone of irritation.

"Name, age, place of birth." The guard said while checking the database for Levi.

"Levi Willis. I'm forty four. I was born in the Southern Area." Levi sighed out, waiting to get cleared out.

"You're good to go. Luckily your file was recently updated." The soldier said before leading Levi to Rex's office, nearly throwing him in.

"Well you have upped security!" Levi said in an annoyed tone as he brushed his pristine lab coat off, then looking at Rex, grinning. "You called, friend?"

-------------

Akiro cleaned his bullets, hand loading dust from his shards into the bullets so they'd be effective, mixing them in with the gun powder before sealing the bullets off, putting them in his revolver. He took a sip from his cognac, clearly seeming to relax as he looked at the video feed from the basement. He went outside, making sure his guards were keeping check before he went up to his room. He went to the bathroom, checking the pregnancy test that he had forced Moira to take, only to drop it once he saw positive on it. He picked it back up, going back down to the basement for the second time that night, which was rare. He didn't say anything, and simply squatted next to her, not saying anything as he let her look at it. He bit his lip, clearly under great stress as he put his hand on her shoulder. "Moira.."
Lucien pouted a bit more as she slapped his hands away though he had already expected it. He did feel that she was rather tired. Which was quite logical. He had been in the gauntlet for days but what she has been through must have been rough on her. "When you are may to go inside you'll take a nice long hot bath, I'll massage your back and then you go have the rest you need and deserve." He says with a soft caring look in his eyes as he leans in and kisses her cheek. "Okay?"

Eadlyn grumbeld a little bit as her father tapped her twice, though she had good grip on the weapon. It looked like he was playing with her, which he probably was. It annoyed her. But at the same time it made her smile the small smile that was gracing her lips. She stepped back and parried his attempt, making a spin out of the way at the same time before trusting forward after that. "En garde indeed!" She was exhausted. Her muscles ached. But doing this with her father kinda made her happy.

--------------

"Ofcourse I have done that. They'll be less strict with you the more you come." Rex explains as he sits a bit more upright, ignoring the fact Levi called him 'friend' on purpose. "I got a mission for you and your ghouls." He pushes a file over the table to him. "This is Akiro Liang. Sources have told that he attacked the former Yakuza leader and have claimed his place. We know for sure he is taking the Rebellions side and he is causing trouble. Alot of it. He has killed one of the counselor's children.... I want you to destroy him. Kill him. Don't leave him alive. And kill every Yakuza member that gets in the way."

---------------

Jeptha glared at Akiro as he walked back in, expecting him to beat him up once again, so he was suprised when he walked towards Moira. Something was going on. Something very bad he had the gut feeling.

Moira was breathing heavily, feeling exhausted and extremely nauseous though she had already trown up everything she could. Her face was still pale and a bit sunken in as she slowly looks up at Akiro, even if her head pounded like hell. She was confused as well why he was there twice for her. Though she did regonize the stick he had forced her to pee on for some strange reason. The way he was looking at her made her realize it meant something. What she did not know but if it stressed him out then she should be terrified. And it showed. She didn't even hide the fear as she asked. "W-what does it mean...."
"Okayyyyyyy." Valeriya yawned out, enjoying Lucien's sweetness. "God knows I need it." She said while watching Eadlyn fight with her father, thinking that those two were exactly alike. "I wonder where dad is. He'd find this funny." She thought out loud, realizing how much she missed her parents.

Joseph blocked her thrust, stepping back and smacking her weapon away with his wing, before poking her in the breast lightly. "Don't forget the wings, princess." He said in a fatherly tone before kicking her rapier back to her. "En garde!" He called out again, not realizing he tore his jacket off again with his wings.

----------------

Levi read through the file even though he was well aware of who the boy was. He looked up at Rex, nodding, then setting the file down. "It'll be done." He simply said with his hands folded across his lap. "I have a matter to discuss with you." Levi said to Rex while sitting up. "My family. When I was forced into the military, my family fled the country rather quickly after, fearing the same to be done to my siblings. In the last letter written to me, they mentioned going back to England." He said as his face seemed to go down. "However, Willis is an alias that my family used while here. My real name is Charles Arran, and my father and mother are William and Linda Arran. I tried my best to use my resources to find them, but alas-" He held his hand up, looking at Rex with a grin. "I'm not the leader of one of the more technologically advanced country so...perhaps if you could find out where they are for me, I could do something a bit more under the rug for you as well, that is, if you needed something under the rug done."

--------------

Akiro silently looked at Moira, before breathing out and looking down. "You are to be expecting." He said quietly, standing up and unlocking her chains. He grabbed them, tugging on her to get her up before getting her out from the basement, allowing her to see something other than dim torchlight. Akiro's large house, which was much better than their apartment, was lit up, and also locked down. Bars on the windows. Shutters as well to keep out things. Bullet proof glass. A reinforced door that could stop a barracade, with a biometric seal so you couldn't escape unless you were Akiro. He shut the basement behind him, locking the door with his seal before taking off her chains and looking at Moira. "Would you like to shower, or eat a meal?" He asked her quietly.
Lucien wraps on arm around her waist as he puts his other hand on his side, watching the fight between the two vampires. They were quite agile and quik. It was very interesting to see. It was even hard to keep up with them sometimes, that is how quik they were. "He probably would like this." Though then he frowns a bit. Speaking off her father. He did not feel or scent the man any close to them. Which was quite strange.

Eadlyn yelped a bit and actually jumped back as he poked her breast. "That's where I am drawing the line, father." She says as she catches the rapier before going into attack again. He blocked and countered. She jumped and slashed. And just like that they were dancing around eachother. Somewhere along the lines she forget about her tiredness as she laughed and fought with her dad, truly enjoying this time with him.

-----------------

Rex had expected the conversation to be over and for Levi to leave. So he was suprised to hear he had another matter to discuss. He had guessed alot of things what it could be about. But not this. This guy really seemed to truly want to find his family. And he hated to admit it. While Kanshinin had forced him into the millitary, it had been Kami's attack to have started the events to have turned him into that. He wrote the names down. "I have nothing you need to do for me. But I'll look into them.... I take care of my generals and soldiers the best as I can."

---------------

Moira felt completely numb after his words rang through her ears. She was expecting. A child. His child. How even.... Her legs were shaking as she was pulled up and without restraint or thinking she followed him. She even didn't hear it when Jeptha began to voice out his suprise and rage in cussing and screaming. That sound completely muted by the now closed door. She didn't even realize he had taken her upstairs till his voice snapped her out of her trance. She looks at him, her eyes still wide in suprise and disbelief. She takes a step back but her legs couldn't keep her up so she dropped to her knees as she puts her hands in her hair, her nails digging into her skull, as she stares at the ground. Tears blurring her sight. "I want to go back.... To Navidian.... Home...." She whimpered out. Feeling utterly completely broken as she realizes what she has done and what she has lost forever.
"If you were faster, there'd be be no lines to draw!" Joseph said while doing his dance with Eadlyn, parrying and dodging while twirling all at the same time, being quite elegant until, to his shock, she got him. "WHOA!" Joseph said with a bit of a chuckle as he saw Eadlyn's rapier at his chest. He rolled his eyes at her expression, holding his hands up. "Don't get cocky. Nine more, ma fille." He said with a smirk of his own."

------------

Levi pulled down his hood, allowing Rex to see his face, and perhaps to acknowledge that Levi was in fact still partly human. On his neck, all the way up to the bottom of his jawline and down all the way to his stomach was the scar left from when an ice shard impaled him. His brown eye, untouched by his modifications, looked at Rex with perhaps a hint of sadness in it. "I'd like to have you see me as less of a general, or a soldier...but a fellow survivor, and perhaps friend." He said quietly. "We both are survivors of his machinations."

------------

"Oh shit." Akiro simply said, picking her up as she had her breakdown. "You're just disorientated, you don't know what you're saying." He said while taking her to the bathroom, turning on the bath, putting lukewarm water into the tub before placing her in there, being much stronger in one finger than all of Moira's body at the moment. He took his shirt off, getting in and pinning her legs so she couldn't flail and holding an around, using nail clippers and holding the other arm to get her claws off so she couldn't harm herself. "Moira, please stop." He said quietly as he brushed her hair out of her face with his hand.
Even Eadlyn herself was suprised that she hit her father. That was something she hadnt been expecting though it really gave her a boost. If she could hit him once she could hit him more. Her grin widened at his reaction. Dont get too cocky? Ofcourse she woukd get a bit of that. "Only nine." She says as she attacks again.

----------

Rex looks at the scarring, seeing what kind of damage both Ivanka and Hotaka had done to him. His words suprised him once again. Friends? Them? That was an odd request. But he guessed he needed someone to understand what he has gone through even though their experiences have been different. "I... We'll see. I can't really promise such a thing. I understand what you are saying but I am just not really a... friend type." He admits honestly.

-----------

Moira didn't fight back as he picked her up, her body weakend and lightend from losing weight those weeks. But slowly his word sank in. "I do know what I am saying...." Forcefully she tries to pull her hands away but he was way stronger than her at the moment. But still she struggles even if it looked like a pathetic try. "I want to go home. Away from earth. Away from these days. Away from everything!" She sobbed out.
Joseph dodged, seeming to get the gloves off as he blocked with the bottom of his boot, then knocking her rapier away with his hand, smacking it quite far away. "Fetch." Joseph said as he appeared next to the rapier. He kicked it up, balancing it by the tip on the right foot, whistling as he waited for Eadlyn to come.

---------

"We all need a friend, Rex." Levi simply said while putting his hands together, creating enough gusto with the movement to put the hood back on his head. "BY THE WAY!" He said as he opened the door. "Call me when you're ready to do the thing."

"Rex!" Lissa said from her room, wearing a bathrobe, quickly shuffling her feet around as she tried not to trip on her pug that were jumping about. Her room, being just down the hall, made it easier for her to run to Rex's office. She yanked the door open before sitting in the chair in front of Rex, having the pug hop on her lap. Rex had bought her the animal for her birthday as a friend since Rex was busy a lot, and his name was Chester. "Brexton Alfie Ellington." She said with a smile before shoving her pug off, making it scamper off to the fireplace. "Can mum have her meeting with Mr. President now?" She asked sarcastically, being a bit grumpy he hadn't made time for her.

-------------

"Hush Moira. You're disorientated." Akiro said as he cleaned her up, getting all the muck and grime off of her. He let her sit in the tub, putting water on her to rinse the soap off. "Can you do your hair? I'll be back." Akiro said as he went to his master bedroom, opening a dresser full of clothes he had fitted just for Moira. He got out silk pajamas for her, shutting the closet and coming back to with the pajamas. "And anyways, you're not leaving earth or here, so get that crazy nonsense out of your head. You have my- no. You have our child inside of you, and your friend in the basement. You have all you need, right here."
"I am not a dog." Eadlyn half snapped, half laughed out. It was strange that they were actually having fun with this. It was a different kind of father-daughter bonding moment than most would have. Quikly she lunges forward, kicking his leg upward so the rapier flies up before catching it. Jumping back she created some distance between them, knowing her dad would knock her down if she got to close. She felt her muscles getting very very tired though. She wasn't going to hold on for much longer. And if she lost they would be stuck training She needed to strike him 9 more times which would be impossible. But then she got an idea. Spreading her wings she lungs forward in high speed, but instead toward Joseph, she heads towards her mother before he could react. She stabs toward Fayline's heart and stops just an inch away from it. With a grin she looks back at her father. "I think I just striked you into your very core. Doesn't your heart count for nine whole strikes?" It had been a tactical decision, one she wasn't sure if he would accept or not but hey, it was worth a shot.

Fayline blinked twice as she looks down at the rapier before suddenly she begans to chuckle, putting her hand over her mouth. It had been so unexpected. Oh. She truly was her father's daughter. She looks at Joseph with an endearing look in her eyes, showing him exactly what she was thinking. They were so alike.

----------------

Rex thought about Levi's words as the man left. They all needed a friend. But in his line of work he didn't even have the time for family. And that was once again proven when his mother walked in, obviously displeased with how much little attention he had given her. "You know I am doing my best mom." He says softly as he reaches out and takes a hold of her hand. "I'm trying...." Though he knew his efforts weren't quite enough...

----------------

Moira slowly stopped her struggeling when she noticed it was no use. So she just stared down at the water as he cleaned her up before leaving. Disorientated? She was not. Her mind was clear. What had happend. What was going to happen if she didn't leave. All was obvious. Slowly she rubs the gel in her hair before rinsing it off. When he came back, and when he spoke, she realized how delusional his thoughts were. "Everything I need..... You have no idea what I need...." She wanted to yell. To scream. To make him realize how wrong everything was. But her energy was at her lowest. She had no fire to fight with.
Joseph rolled his eyes, finding that to be such a cheap shot. One worthy of praise. He smirked, putting his rapier in his holster as he walked over, looking at her. "I'll allow one for that." He said before poking Fayline in the breast. "But now we're even, so en garde." He said while jabbing Eadlyn quickly, then hopping back.

--------

"Perhaps you can let someone else take over?.." Lissa said a worried tone, looking at him with a concerned tone. "It's sucking your youth...your life. I see it, you know.." She said quietly, frowning. "I've... I've always been afraid to ask, but...is it because of what your father did? Or what happened with Tiras, that you work so hard?- she asked with clear worry.

-----

"I do, more than you know Moira." Akiro said with a smile, then kissing her cheek. "We will be a happy family, with our happy child, in a mansion, or castle, as kings and queens, with no worry or hardship. Isn't that a wonderful future?"
"Oef. Hey!" Eadlyn called out as he suddenly jabbed her though she guessed she deserved it. "Only one? That's a bit dissapointing." She mumbles out as she changes her grip a bit on the rapier. "En garde." She repeats before attacking him again, swinging with precision she had obviouslly gotten from her father's genes.

----------

Rex frowned a bit as well. Letting someone take over? That was something that had never crossed his mind. At her words he leans back in his chair, looking atleast 30 years older than what he actually was. "I can't put this burden on anyone else mother... I was the Kami leader. I am partly responsable for the destruction and fighting that had went on. Also the situation with Tiras was on me. And father...." He doesn't finishes that thought or sentence. "I don't have much youth left. And I guess I never really had a life for my own. But I am fine with that. Even though it is rough I feel like I have a purpose like this. I want to do this. For my people..."

---------

Moira pulls her head back as he kissed her cheek, not wanting his touches. They burned now. "That is not our future. I am not going to be your queen. And I can't see us being a happy family anymore. Not even a family. That I am carrying this child doesn't change that.... I want to leave. To go really home."
Joseph continued fighting with Eadlyn, shearing his rapier against her so many times until to his surprise, hours later, he had been hit the tenth. "I concede." Joseph said with a proud smirk, sheathing his rapier. "You may go have a nice night. Fayline...to the master bedroom?"

--------

"You deserve a life, my son. You were not born to be a mule to burden the weight of the world." Lissa said while rubbing his shoulder, frowning a bit. "Why do you force yourself not to live? Me and you, we could go anywhere, Brexton. Travel the world you never got to see. But....you choose to stay here?" She asked while rubbing her thumb on his shoulder.

---------

"And leave that child fatherless, and a bastard? You... you..". Akiro growled out, shaking his head. "How could you stoop so low?" He asked while putting his hand on her breast. "Yet...I still love you." He said while running his fingers through her hair. "Tell me you love me." He whispered in her ear.
Eadlyn was panting, sweating and just overly tired as she finally, thank the heavens, by a miracle, managed to hit the tenth. Her legs felt so wobbly that she simply just collapsed onto the ground. "My god...." She pants out though their was a slight grin on her face. She had won. Luckily since now they were all may to just rest. And she was going to need it the most.

Fayline couldn't help but beam with pride as her daughter held on for so long. And even won. Though she had the feeling he had let her win. Gently she takes his hand and kisses his cheek. "Alright." She walks with him towards their room. "You really tired her out. And you know, I couldn't help but feel so much pride when watching you two. She really is your daughter."

--------------

Rex puts his hand over hers, softly rubbing it as he shrugs a bit. Why did he stay? Perhaps it was the only thing he had ever known, to work for this country. It had simply been his entire life. If that fell away he would be at lost what to do. Traveling didn't sound that appealing to him. Deffinantly not now. "I am.... Content with my life like this, mother. I mean it." Content. That was always the word he used. Never happy.

---------------

It was almost hard to believe that Akiro just couldn't see the situation clear. Moira moves his hand away from her chest as she shakes her head, tears appearing in her eyes. "H-How could I stoop so low?..... You chained me to a wall. Burned my friend. Beated him. Kept us captured without enough food or water or warmth. Y-You RAPED me. Molested me." The tears were now streaming down her face. "If that is you love, I don't want it. And this child doesn't deserve that."
Takao stood up from his chair, having been sitting down since he too had been training. He swooped up Eadlyn, planting a kiss on her lips as he took her rapier, putting it away. "You were very fast. It was wonderful to watch you, in all your elegance." He said with a grin while carrying her back to the room. "Plus you're hot in your catsuit."

"That she is. She fights like me." Joseph said while beaming with pride. "Her claws are sharp, but her brain is sharper. That'll keep her alive much more than any training will. I can't put wits into people." He said as they made it to the master bedroom. He opened the door for her, shutting it behind her. He took off his clothes, wiping his sweaty body down before getting in a robe, relaxing. He grabbed a bottle of lotion, putting some on his hands as he looked at Fayline. "Back massage, Mon amour?" He asked with a tired smile.

--------

"Brexton, do you even know what content means?" Lissa asked with a frown. "You are suffering. How can you be content?" She whispered out. "Content does not always mean good."

--------

"No no... you're naming temporary things...things that don't matter." Akiro said quietly to her. "Life...death... love. That is what my father would say. The three forever. Everything else, temporary. You still don't feel that pain, which means it's little in the grand spectrum of life." Akiro whispered while rubbing her head as she cried. "Do not cry... for we have love. Soon too, you will realize it. And home? You will come to accept it's here. Because.." Akiro brushed his hair out of his face, laughing a bit. "You're the love of my life, Moira Prise... and you won't be going anywhere."
Eadlyn smiled softly as her samurai in shining armor swooped her up. She was so gratefull for that. She had no energy to walk. "Thank you...." she mumbled softly as she moves her head and kisses his neck which was closest to her. "Don't think we'll be doing things even if i look hot at the moment. I just want a shower and then sleep." Yes, she was very tired, even almost falling asleep in his arms.

Fayline couldnt help but admire her husband's naked body in all it's roughness. She walks closer to him rubbing his chest softly before kissing his lips. "Do you want me to give you one or are you offering me one? Both i would say yes to. Well, i would say no to you rubbing mine. You look too tired for that." She says with a loving smile.

--------

Rex sighs a bit as he looks to the side. Perhaps he was suffering. He did not know. He has felt like this all his life. It was his prime emotion. "Mother." He stands up and gently cups her cheeks. "I truly am fine with this. Believe me. This is my life and i am living it the way i want."

--------

Moira still felt the pain. In her heart. Those temporary things what he had called them she would remember forever. They did not have love. Not anymore. She loved a different man. How could he not see.... Softly she lays her forhead against his shoulder. Her body was too tired to fight. Her mind too shaken to argue now. Perhaps this was her punishment for breaking her pledge. Losing the one she had broken her pledge for...
"I'm tired too, don't you worry." Takao gruffly said while getting the door open, before laying her down on the bed and stripping his heavy armor off. "Wearing this is heavier than you would think. It's a neck killer, among many things." He said while plopping on the bed, then looking at Eadlyn with a tired smile. "A bed. Oh how much I have missed beds. And you. Mostly you."

"I was offering you one, Mon amour. I am not carrying a child. You need it more than I." He said quietly while sliding his hands up her shirt, rubbing her back a bit, and especially the lower areas of her back where it would be most tender from bearing the burden of an infant.

-------

"But for how long can you hold this up? No man can be beaten forever with no consequences. You keep going now, but at some point, you'll collapse." Lissa said rubbing his cheek. "Mother won't let you be hurt..my precious only child." She whispered out while stroking his head.

--------

Akiro rubbed her head, closing his eyes as he felt his body tiredly being to shut down as he fell asleep. It had become apparent he hadn't slept in days at least, if not weeks. He then woke up a moment later, looking at Moira on his shoulder, smiling. It felt normal for at least a moment, before he then frowned, looking into the water and seeing his face. One he did not recognize. It was then he remembered who he was, and that temporary happiness he had ceased to be there. "I'm sorry Moira." He said quietly for a moment, having a moment of clarity before falling asleep yet again, leaving a good chance to hurt him with the razor near the bathtub.
Once in the room and on the bed Eadlyn decided that she wouldn't move for the next few days. Though first she takes off her armor suit as well, leaving her in only her underwear, before laying back down. Dear lords how nice a bed could feel. "I have missed beds as well." She says with a deep sigh, now feeling every muscle throb. And even though she desperately needed a shower, she was too tired to move.

Fayline smiles at her husband lovingly, feeling her heart warm a bit more. How did he do that. How did he make her love him more and more each day. She cups his cheeks and gives him a soft kiss. "That is very sweet of you, my love. But you really dont have to. You look tired."

---------

His mother did not realize he has been beaten and hurt and stabbed many many times before. Though Rex only smiled kindly as he takes her hand and places a gentle kiss on it. "Don't you worry about me mother. I'll be fine."

----------

Moira frowned slightly as she felt him lean heavily on her but she quikly realized he had fallen asleep just like that. But when he woke up and said those words her heart clenched tightly and more tears fell down her face. That had sounded like him. Not the man that was here now but her Akiro. Somewhere, somehow, hlshe believed him to still be in there. Her hands shook a bit as she wraps her arms around him, holding him, praying he came back to her.
Takao appeared to be looking up at the ceiling as Eadlyn spoke, but in reality, he had fallen asleep with his eyes partially open. He rolled over, snoring a bit away from the direction of Eadlyn, being dead tired from weeks out in the wilderness.

"Tired or not, I'm gonna treat you like a queen, mon amour." Joseph said with a smile, massaging her like her often did when she was pregnant with Eadlyn, knowing that she got quite a bit of lower back pain from her pregnancy.

-----------

A month passed with no action, as the war seemed to spread East, into the hinterland of Eastern Europe. The meeting of the leaders had been called to be in Venice, within Saint Mark's Basilica, televised for the whole world to see. The main players were the Cantenseel government, The Shinto priests of Japan, Petrov Markovich and Gilford Markovich from Russia, The Pharaoh of Egypt, The French President, The British King, The King of The Netherlands and the rather shy King of Southern America, or what they called 'Abya Yala' as the natives retook the land from the Europeans after the collapse of the empire.

--------

Kimi walked in, wearing a traditional Korean garb as she walked with Rex and Souji into the Basilica, looked around, noting that the security within the Basilica and outside was quite heavy, with soldiers everywhere. She looked through the glass art, feeling her heart throb as she thought of Maya.

Ramses the III of Egypt walked around high and mighty, looking around at the European architecture with a wonder in his gaze, before turning his head to Rex, nodding his head as if that was a greeting. "My favorite mad man killer." He said with almost a hiss, referring to Hotaka as he looked at Rex up and down, being significantly taller and younger than the Cantenseelan president. "I hope you have came today to discuss killing this tyrant, and ending the family line, yes?" He asked with a thick accent in his voice, his scorn for the Elbinorune family clear. "For far too long, we have had these tyrants running our world, taking away from the light of our lord, Ra. I am glad to see you have a godly man with you. A man of a god. Not mine of course, but the moon." He said while eyeing up Souji, then Kimi, nodding at her before going to Souji. "Hello, messenger. I have heard stories of you."

Petrov and Gilford walked through the hall with Petrov wearing a long robe with a lion on the back, holding a scepter that had the last griffon egg on it, while wearing the Romanov crown as a victory symbol. He looked at Kimi, not even making eye contact with her. Gilford wore a royal white outfit, with gold trim, having his saber gifted from his father at his side. He was much taller, nearly an inch taller than Ramses with long white haired tied in a ponytail behind his head. He looked at Rex, being much more of a man than when he left. "Mr.-" Petrov said, before Gilford stepped forward.

"Rex." Gilford said with a smile, interrupting both Ramses and Petrov. "It has been a while."

Raul Espinoza The King of Abya Yala walked in, holding a suitcase full of plans and documents, having quite the collection. He sat at the table in the middle of the room that had been set up by priests, looking at the others as he whistled, being an impatient man. "Blancos estúpidos." Raul grumbled out, looking over at everyone chatting as he watched the Shinto priests, feeling a cold shiver come from them.

~~~~~~~
A soldier stood on top of a roof top in Venice, a dead body with a broken neck next to him. He dragged the body, putting it into a roof top garden before climbing the rooftops, jumping roof to roof, climbing as he tried his best to keep the rifle on his back from falling. He stood with his Cantenseelan military issue rifle, looking at the Basilica with binoculars as he watched world leaders come into it from all across the world. He breathed out, then checking the time on a pocket watch before stuffing it back in. He took off his balaclava, brushing his hair back, feeling the wind hit against his face.

Another soldier from across the Basilica had his rifle aimed on the other soldier. Seeing through his scope was not a soldier, but Seth Romanov in a military outfit. One he had killed for and stolen. He kept his rifle pointed at Seth, being too far away for Seth to see. He cocked back, ready to kill at any movement.

Seth looked out of the corner of his eye, seeing a gleam of a sniper rifle aimed at him, he looked somewhat in that direction, although not directly as to not get the sniper suspicious. The sniper had long blonde hair and a rounded face with blue eyes, and while it reminded him of someone, it was nobody he could put his finger on. He put his mask back on, trading positions with another soldier in a blind spot so the sniper could not see.

The sniper cursed quietly, knowing he had been spotted. He moved position around, trying to find where Seth was. He pin pointed two snipers that were set in position, figuring one was Seth and the other wasn't, just waiting for one of them to make a move.

--------------

Louisa sat with Adelger, having chess pieces on a chess board to match the world leaders at the meeting with only one chess piece. A king. She looked at Adelger, wanting to show him how one piece could win a game if used properly. Even with his prophetic abilities, in the end, Louisa beat him, knocking over his queen with a smile on her face. "Checkmate."

"H-How?!" Adelger asked, in awe, shock and disbelief as he saw her defeat him, making him look at her with a jaw drop.

"Simple, one strong move with only one piece and you can decimate the enemy." Louisa said while holding her one black piece. "You need only to think on how the enemy will try to win. It's not a matter of prophecy though, but tactics. Tactics and discipline."

"And why is any of this important today?" Adelger asked with a raised eyebrow, having no clue about Louisa's plans.

"I'm going to show you how a war is won." Louisa simply said, smiling as she stood up, motioning her hand as if showing him the way up. "With me, my lord."

"Alright, my lady." Adelger said while taking her arm, smiling. Adelger had appeared to be maturing lately or at least forcing himself to, considering he had been rather bold with Louisa the night before, nearly getting to where he had dreamed of.

"Also, speak to nobody about last night. Our making out does not need to be castle topic, young man." Louisa said in a commanding tone while walking.

"Yes, yes. Of course." Adelger said with a grin on his face.

(Ramses)
 Takao appeared to be looking up at the ceiling as Eadlyn spoke, but in reality, he had fallen asleep
(Raul Espinoza)
 (Raul Espinoza)
Rex walked in next to Kimi, giving her a small pat on her back for encouragement before Ramses began to talk to them. Pharao of Egypt. A man worshipping a god. It had been tactical ofcourse to bring Souji with him purely for this. Also it would get him on the good side of the Shinto priests who ruled Japan. "That is indeed why I asked for this gathering." he answers to Ramses before his attention got pulled to someone else. A boy he immediatly regonized. He couldn't hide his smile as Gilford so casually called out to him, interrupting his grandfather. "Gilford. It had been awhile indeed." He says as he puts his hands on the boy's shoulders, giving his attention to Gilford instead of Petrov. "Boy what have you grown in such a short time."

Souji bowed to Ramses, his holy robes rustling a bit as he stands back straight, smiling in the way he only did. "It is a honour to meet you, Pharao Ramses. It's almost hard to believe stories about me have travelled that far." He says with a light chuckle.

The Shinto priests were all sitting and waiting patiently for the meeting to start. There were five of them and they were the ones guiding and protecting Japan together as one. Every person had their role. Hideaki Ranshin was the oldest of the group with his 43 years of age though he looked younger. He was the brains and the wisest of them. Currently he was reading in a book, about what no one knew since it was ancient Japanese.

Mamoru Hidari was quite the opposite of the patient man. He had his feet on the table, his arms crossed as he was obviously in some kind of hurry to start. Why wasn't sure but he just wanted to get it over with.Also while the other priests were wearing robes, he was wearing clothings more fit for a commoner. The weapons on his side said otherwise though. "Why is this taking so long...."

"It's because we were here first. It makes it look longer." Kiyoshi Rin said lightly with a giggle as she was praciticing some caligraphy to pass the time. She was the light and purity of their group, also having the strongest connection to her powers.

"Perhaps we should have indeed left Mamoru at home. He isn't going to be off much use." The kid was the youngest one probably in the entire room, being only 15 years old, but his eyes looked sharper then anyone elses, even though the light grey colour told everyone he was blind. This was Nori Rin, Kiyoshi's little brother. A gift from the gods himself they call him. He was a stillborn but people believe, when he took his first breath after 2 hours of silence, he was a gift from the gods.

"He is the only one here with millitary insight. So even if his presence isn't pleasant, he is of use." The last female spoke with a roll of her eyes, having heard this discussion for the tenth time that day and not wanting it to start again. Tsuyoshi Hajime was her name. The strong hearted one they called her. She wasn't afraid to make the heavy decisions they all had to make. It made her the leader of the bunch.

Only then the three final man walked into the room. Calix Shreave, King of England. His presence was as strong as the knights of old who they praised so much in their land. Basile Allard, the Fench president. Chosen out of hundred to become president because of his cunning sly but rightfull ways. And Willem the fifth Nasau. The Dutch King who had a soft smile on his face as he nodded to some to greet them. "Well, shall we get started soon then?" Basile spoke up as he sat down, leaning his elbows on the table. "Now that we are all here there is no time to spare, non?"
(Hideaki Ranshin, 43 years old)
 (Hideaki Ranshin, 43 years old)
(Mamoru Hidari, 25 years)
 (Mamoru Hidari, 25 years)
(Kiyoshi Rin, 28 years old )
 (Kiyoshi Rin, 28 years old )
(Nori Rin, 15 years old)
 (Nori Rin, 15 years old)
(Tsuyoshi Hajime, 27 years old)
 (Tsuyoshi Hajime, 27 years old)
(Calix Shreave, 47 years old)
 (Calix Shreave, 47 years old)
(Willem Nasau the fifth, 34 years old)
 (Willem Nasau the fifth, 34 years old)
(Basile Allard, 25 years old)
 (Basile Allard, 25 years old)
"I have tried my best to become a warrior fitting of my families." Gilford said with a youthful but more mature smile. Greetings weren't the only reason he was there. He put his hand on his saber, ready for combat at any second as Petrov had predicted. "How is security, Rex?"

Ramses chuckled out, nodding his head at Souji. "Stories from your land are popular with the kids . A nation created by man, not god. The perfect Deus ex machina. Of course though, children only have a surface understanding. It's still a fun story. Tiras the savior and Hotaka the wicked. Sometimes, I believe they like your stories more than ours." He said while gently laughing. "And of course, Souji the messenger is a favorite as well. Like you and your scroll during the incident..."

Raul looked at the three kings, finding them to be a bit late. "Unfashionably late." He said while looking at him, shaking his head. "And you people are close to this place. You people ride snails for transportation?" He asked, clearly feeling disrespected by their lateness. He was in another continent, discussing issues that wouldn't be a thing to him for a very long time and most assuredly he was not happy being there.

"Calm..calm." Kimi said as she came to the table, sitting down and smiling at Raul, seeming to quiet him down a bit. "None of us are enemies here. And while we all come from very different lands, that is what gives us our unique strengths that we can put together. So let us half hostility, and perhaps begin friendship, yes? At least for this."
Rex smile softens a bit as Gilford said that. "You sound just like your father like that..." He says a bit in thought before shaking it a bit off of him. "Tight as can be. Do not worry for it. It is not your position to be worrying for that."

It was hard to believe that stories had drifted so far. But Souji shouldn't have been suprised. Humans told tales from generation to generation to learn, hope and dream. Though he blushes alot as he got mentioned. A favourite? Him? In the stories? Well, that was something he couldn't believe. Something that made him a bit shy. He clears his throat as he rubs the back of his neck. "I-I didn't really do much when the incident happend...." He says, obviously not knowing how to react.

"We only eat snails. We don't ride them. And in France this is fashionably on time." Basile said sassily, not caring at all about the grumpy tone on Raul's voice or the given disrespect. Actually, it was quite amusing. Perhaps he could push some buttons even more to see what ticks this ruler off.

The King of England was less amused. He huffs as he sits down. "Indeed we are closest. That is why we should be the most carefull of our movements. We are probably being monitored and watched every move we make. If we are not carefull we are killed. Think about that before judging us." He said strongly, actually having a rather valid point.

Willem sat down next to Kimi. "Your words are strong though honestly I think friendship is too unrealistic for this situation." He says quietly to her before smiling. "But an alliance is something we can hope for." The kind King says. He already had bonds with England and France so they had discussed some things beforehand. If the terms were right, they were willing to fight. Especially since they had bonds with Austria so Adelger might be, or probably was, gunning for them as well.

A soft thud rang through the room as Hideaki closed his book, looking up for the first time since entering the room and actually speaking. "If we are all present we should get started."

When everyone was seated and finally silent, Rex began to speak. "As we all know, after years off peace, things have started to shift again. Not only in Cantenseel, where there are revolutionary forces being riled up, but the entire world. King Adelger von Elbinorune has declared war by setting fire to Austria, like his father used to do. And besides that he has tried to get some of the Mage houses to side with him, resulting in him killing two of the high placed of the houses. Petrov's wife of the Markovich house and also Alastair Silvius, former head of the house Silvius. We can't let him get away with this. This peace is something we have fought hard for and now he is destroying it simply by claiming it is his right. His prophecy. I hope you all agree with me when I say I won't let my country get burned by a young kid with delusional ambitions. I want us to join hands and fight this threat before it can get worse. I have already send an elite team, chosen by the gods as messaged by Souji, led by Joseph Bordeaux to get trained and ready for battle. These younglings can make a difference. The gods have said so. But we need more power. More forces. I have already set attack to the aerial fleet. I have trippled our defenses. But it won't do a thing till we all stand together and draw the line before he can even set a foot to dare cross it. I am asking for alot, I know that. But your houses are in danger too. I do not want to be your leader in this battle. But your ally. I want us to fight as one before we fall as one." His voice got stronger and stronger with each sentence that he said. It was clear he was sick of waiting and had a fire burning inside of him that won't die out till he saw King Adelger and the Revolutionaries fall.
"You all are in danger. Key word." Raul said as he brushed his hair out from his eyes. "I was invited to give aid, but, as I see from where I am...it would not benefit my land." He said while looking at everyone. "It was you people that came to the new world, conquering, beating, raping and exploiting the South Americans when all we offered was kindness. We have an army of a million, granted by our goddess Venus through our fertile women. We know how to hunt. To survive. We can stand ground with any one of you, so I want to know. Why should we side with you than the young king? Perhaps he can treat his allies well."

"Remember, you are alive because we have not wished to expand." Kimi said while looking at Raul. "Do not test me, young man. I will kill you here if I think you are a threat."

"Oh you megalomaniacs." Petrov said while standing. "We will get nowhere if we keep arguing! The mad king isn't capturing cities anymore per day. He's capturing countries, burning down history and growing stronger!" He said while having his hand in the air, his hand shaking. "Your families, your friends, your people! Your very cultures, gone in the face of Adalica! Isn't that what you all wish for?!??! Because certainly you wish for it, doing your petty bickering with each other!" He screamed out at the top of his lungs, having it echo through the basilica.

"Well." Ramses said while standing, clearing his throat. 'i will full heartedly support an alliance between us all, and open my empires borders for trade." He said with a smirk. "However, while I full heartedly agree with Petrov...I need ask. Why has France yet to be attacked?" He asked in a tone of suspicion.

"A ceasefire between him and the empire was set due to a massive trench dug." Kimi retorted out. "Everyone here is an ally, Ramses, Raul, priests. We are here not to fight, but to come together against someone terribly evil. Everyone, please. We all want a better future for us, our people and our children, correct? Why do we not come together and fight for it, together? We are stronger TOGETHER."
Akiro pulled the cigarette out from his mouth as he watched the yakuza fill the entire black market with explosive, putting it in the walls, market stands, the rooms and even underneath, where the pipes were. It was a massive trap for what was to be an incoming raid that he knew was happening a week in advance. A turncoat on the inside told him. "We good?" Akiro said to his boys while pulling the cigarette out of his mouth.

"Yes sir. Aziroazide azide lines the walls, floors and the rooms. It is highly unstable, so I suggest we leave now." The elderly yakuza man said.

"Yeah I agree." Akiro said while walking with everyone out the back entrance. "And the slave in my basement and my woman?" He asked him.

"The slave is in the bottom of the ship, chained to some pipes. Your woman is in the cabin assigned to you, sir." The elderly man said as if reading off a checklist.

"Also good." Akiro said while leaving the building, going down a couple blocks before going into a building and getting up to the roof to watch the fireworks occur.

Levi with a group of soldiers and a dozen ghouls raided the black market, finding nobody inside. Levi held his pistol, walking around as he looked back at the soldiers. "It's too quiet." He commented, walking down the halls as the soldiers poked around. He opened a door, opening the door to the office and having a wire snap as Kimi Romanov's husband and remaining child hung from the ceiling with a smiley face painted on the wall in their blood. Levi had about a second to register what even happened as the detonation from the explosion ravaged an entire city block, blowing an entire hole through the city itself, allowing there to be an open hole for water causing Cantenseel itself to shake and causing the entire southern district to lose power. Levi came out of a pile of rubble, his flesh burnt off of his arms, legs and face with the tips of his long hair burning as the skin regrew and his hair quit burning. He appeared fine, that is, until he fell down unconscious from a piece of rubble hitting him in the head.

"Holy shit." Was all Akiro said, astounded before hurrying up, letting his wings out and taking off as the area swarmed with military and police, having helicopters and all sorts of lights coming out of seemingly nowhere. He flew to the harbor, casually striding onto the ship ship known as 'The Valkyrie", yelling at the captain of the ship, quickly exiting port and heading towards Italy, commandeered by a German seaman. He checked with the captain real quick, making sure the ship was fine and the passage before going to his cabin to see Moira. "Moira? I trust they were gentle?" He asked quietly while shutting the door behind him. "I made sure to make sure you'd be treated well during the movement from the home. We're moving to somewhere new, now. Homely. Perfect to have a family. Lots of grass, trees, animals and all that. Germany." He said with an excited tone in his voice.
Basile simply grinned as the Egyptian Pharao didn't seem to trust him though that woman spoke in his defense. "What the pretty lady said. But my my Ramses, already accusing potentional allies of siding with the enemy? That is pretty harsh if I say so myself." He spoke like a snake. Perhaps that was a big reason why most of the people did not trust him. But it was just his character.

"It is his right to be cautious when it comes to things like this." Calix said sternly to the young president who simply grinned more and shrugged, annoying Calix a bit before focusing his attention on Rex. "I agree with you Rex and I as well will support this alliance. My knights will be ready to fight at command." He says, offering his well trained famous army of knights who still fought like in the old days but were almost undefeatable as a unit.

"As well will my ships be." Willem adds to the England king, agreeing as well to this alliance. The Netherlands were known for their battles on and in the water. And though it wasn't logical for them to attack Germany by boat ofcourse, he could offer transportation like that. And not to forget their submarines were almost impossible to detect. Cantenseel hasn't been the only country experimenting with technology.

The Shinto priests have been quiet the entire time, just letting all the rest argue and bicker while they had their answer ready the second they had heard of the meeting. Tsuyoshi stood up to talk for them all. "The Shinto priests have well discussed every possibilty and outcome of siding with either you, Germany or staying neutral. We believe that just like our governement it stands or falls on how many pillars it is leaning and who those pillars are. So we agree on allying us with you all."

Rex couldn't help but feel relieved as almost all the leaders agreed and allied with them. Though only Raul was hesistant. But if that was the only country not allying than he would be content with it. For the Shinto's to join said alot about the serieusness of the situation since they always kept themself sideways in things like this. So he was very gratefull for their decision

-----------

Felicia ran into the HQ, followed by Kane, having left her mansion the second she had head and felt the explosion occur. She puts on the big screens and immediatly footage from the Southern area was being displayed. The destruction was enormous. This hasn't been just a simple attack. This had been something else. Something more. "I want everyone from the Southern area evacuated right now. And I want every bomb squad to search through the whole area." She commands, seeing that as her main priority at the moment.

-------------

Even from far Moira ofcourse had heard the explosion as if she had been standing next to it. Again he was killing and destroying for whatever righteous reason he had in his mind. Still she couldn't understand why he was doing this. And how he could be looking at her with such a smile as he talked about them and their family again. A family that won't excist. "I don't care..." Was the only thing she said, not wanting to talk to him. Not wanting to hear his voice.