nang hindi pinipili ang papel na paglalaro The Dark Chapters: Part 2. (PRIVATE)

IAMYOURENEMY posted on Sep 19, 2015 at 08:26AM
Plot

19 years have passed since the original events of the first chapter. The city has been rebuilt, the world has been united and most people have healed, save for some few who cling to their horrible and scarred pasts. There are some though, willing to disrupt this society's peace and order for selfish goals...Will you fight with the revolutionaries for a society ruled with the iron fist of their queen, or will you fight to uphold the order and peace that has been preserved for nearly 20 years?

The way of the government, education system and military.

The Government
After the 2019 incident with Hotaka Nagachika, the governments of Cantenseel were finally able to reach a compromise with each other. The Kanshinin councilors would act as a congress for Rex, who would be some sort of figure head, like the president. While he had power, he would have to present it to the councilors, who would either approve or disapprove of the proposal. Rex would have veto power, but it would only work for so much. The councilors and The president all choose a successor when they choose to retire.

The Education System
In Cantenseel, after the borders fell, they decided to merge the new generation with each other to make sure that pride from being from a certain area would not exist, the easiest way of course, was school. In the middle of Cantenseel where all four borders used to connect, a super school was created. It was three campuses. The elementary campus for K-5th Grade. The middle campus for 6-8th and the High/College campus for 9th-12+. This means that within the school, there are people who are in their mid twenties along with fifteen yearolds in the same campus.

The Military
In the 19 years that had passed, the military had became rather lax because of the peace. Most people who joined only abused it so they could one, have an easy job or two, so they could use it for their resume. Only few actually join it because they want to make a difference.

Backstory
24 years ago, an assassin named Tiras Elbinorune was sent on a mission to murder a woman named Felicia Stadner, who was the heiress to a very rich family. Tiras, mesmerized by the woman, was unable to pull the trigger. After an instant spark between the two, he joined the military for her to win a war that was over the horizon. After a series of trials and after impregnating Felicia, Tiras went beserk and nearly destroyed the world. 5 years later, he came back after his current wife had been murdered. After a brutal beating by the angry people of Cantenseel, a man named Hotaka Nagachika who had orchestrated most of the events in the story came and launched his attack. Soon, he overwhelmed the city with ghouls, which were man eating creatures that were seemingly invincible. While the prince of Hell, Belial, a powerful vampire named Joseph, a beast tamer named Renald, a Draki named Kierra and the son of Hotaka himself, Hei, fought against the other ghouls while Rex and Tiras fought against Hotaka, who had turned into a horrific monster the size of a skyscraper. After a long and hard battle, Hotaka was defeated. But at a cost. Tiras had been mortally wounded and died in front of his love, Felicia.

{Character Sheet}
[Name]

[Nickname/Title]

[Faction](Revolutionary, Military, student etc.

[Age]

[Gender]

[Race]

[Power] (this is whether you use Magical Abilities or Scientific powers, whether it be via machines or simply some sort of scientific method, you can choose whether to explain how it works or not)

[Biography]

[Relationship](this would be your Spouse, Siblings and Friends, completely optional)

[Extra]
-----------
Characters

IAMYOURENEMY:
Louisa Stadner. Age 24 (Page 1)
Virgil Elbinorune. Age 24 (Page 1)
Hei Nagachika. Age 43 (Page 1)
Raiden Lancaster. Age 27 (Page 1)
Mina Zhang. Age 41 (Page 1)
Ivanka Silvius. Age 40 (Page 1)
Irisviel Romanov. Age 38 (Page 1)
Eva Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Seth Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Joseph Bordeaux. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akira Cruz. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akiro Liang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Chidori Liang. Age 37 (Page 1)
Zhu Liang. Age 42 (Page 1)
Daniel Tren. Age 17 (Page 1)
Mei Zhang. Age 16 (Page 1)
Leia Feng. Age 24. (Page 1)
Gilford Silvius. Age 16. (Page 1)
Valeryia Silvius. Age 24. (Page 1)
Remi Elbinorune. Age 23 (Page 1)
Shiomi Devonshire. Age 23 (Page 1)
Belial Devonshire. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Alexander Bordeaux. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Vasilia Romanov. Age 61. (Page 1)
Takao Sesshoumaru. Age 32. (Page 6)
Yurichi Mizushima. Age 19. (Page 9)
Lucifer Devonshire. Unknown (Page 10)
Yamato Kirugi. Age over 100.
Adelger Kiesenger von Elbinorune the II. Age 17 (Page 22)
Karlen Von Jager. Age 116 (Page 29)
Karla Von Jager. Age 27 (Page 29)
Raul Espinoza. Age 25(Page 32)
Ramses the III. Age 30(Page 32)
Thutmose III. Unknown. (Page 34)
Jannik Haas. (Page 34)
Catriona Haas. (Page 36)
Praxilla Metz. 32. (Page 44)
Adalica Von Elbinorune(Page 36)
Aiymil Elbinonrune (Page 46)
Cynfael Bordeaux. (Page 42)
Ollie Silvius. (Page 44)
Akllah Folami. (Page 46)
Raymil Emeria. (Page 49)
Lanying Zhang. (Page 49)
Revala Emeria. (Page 49)
Raymil Emeria) (Page 49)
Reina Emeria. (Page 50)
Yang Min. (Page 51)
Miles Prise. (Page 52)
Chronov. (Page 54)
Cassius Prise(Page 55)
Saigon Derivil(Page 56)

Mirra1007
Felicia Tenshin. Age 48 (Page 1)
Sora Cruz. Age 41 (Page 1)
Yumi. Age 23 (Page 1)
Kierra Nagachika. Age 42 (Page 1)
Rex Ellington. Age 48 (Page 1) (President of Cantenseel)
Renald Silvius. Age 51 (Page 1)
Eadlyn Bordeaux. Age 24 (Page 1)
Souji Zhang. Age N/A (Page 1)
Ichirou Nagachika. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fayline Bordeaux. Age 46 (Page 1)
Cecilia Devonshire. Age N/A (Page 1)
Kane Tenshin. Age 50 (Page 1)
Ella Stadner. Age 31 (Page 1)
Dequan Zhang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fillian. Age N/A (Page 1)
Annelise Florence. Age 22 (Page 1)
Lizana Janssen. Age 18 (Page 1)
Moira Prise. Age 17 (Page 1)
Gideon Narine. Age 20 (Page 1)
Riza Hannaka. Age 19 (Page 6)
Tomoe Mikage . Age unknown (Page 10)
Daliyah. Age N/A (Page 11)
Jeptha Veers. Age 22(Page 22)
Elvyne Silvius. Age 19 (Page 29)
Hideaki Ranshin. Age 43 (Page 32)
Tsuyoshi Hajime. Age 27 (Page 32)
Basile Allard. Age 25 (Page 32)
Mamoru Hidari. Age 25 (Page 32)
Calix Shreave. Age 47 (Page 32)
Willem the V of Nassau. Age 34. (Page 32)
Nori Rin. Age 15 (Page 32)
Kiyoshi Rin. Age 28 (Page 32)
Callum Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Connall Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Baldrik Haas. (Page 34)
Sauri Devonshire. (Page 44)
Lerida Devonshire. (Page 44)
Kuro Kaze Devonshire. (Page 44)
Tarquin Silvius. (Page 44)
Terryal. (Page 49).
last edited on Jun 04, 2018 at 07:08AM

nang hindi pinipili ang papel na paglalaro 5723 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1751-1800 of 5723

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Mirra1007 said…
Her yelp was this time muted by his lips on her but still it suprised her that he suddenly flipped her over. It made Yumi blush even more if possible. He was on top of her. Laying on her. Pressing against her. She tried to supress it but it brought back memories. She held onto his hand tightly. This was Virgil. No one else. He was safe. "I-I.... Never loved anyone before. Not like this. I don't know how to precisely.... Not like you have..." She admits as she looks a bit to the side.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas IAMYOURENEMY said…
Virgil held her hand a bit tighter, giving her a reassuring look, trying to understand her pain. "I'm safe, I'm not going to hurt you." He whispered to her, looking into her eyes before looking away, a bit ashamed. "I wish I... didn't. Although I wouldn't call what I've done love.." He said before giving her a kiss. "The only love I've felt is with you, Yumi. I'm sorry for not saving myself for you. I am disgusting.." he said in a fit of self hatred.
Yumi gently puts her other hand on his cheek, making him look at her, looking at him with care and understanding in her eyes. "You are not disgusting. I don't blame you for not saving yourself. How could we have ever known we would meet eachother again like this. Be with eachother like this. I never thought it was possible. So don't be so hard on yourself. Please." She leans up and returns his kiss. "Let's just start over together. Forget the things that had happend. Pretend we were never torn away from eachother by the world."
"Like...a new beginning.." Virgil said while looking at her with tears in his eyes. "I love that idea." He said as he raised his hands and ran them through her snow white hair, having a smile on his face as he rolled to her side, spooning Yumi as he wrapped his arms around her a pulled her tightly close to him. "So Yumi Rose, is your favorite food still...ramen?" He asked, not so sure himself anymore.
Yumi nods. "A new beginning." She repeats with a bright smile. She saw the tears in his eyes and it made her get all teary eyed as well as she realized how much he truly loved her. After all these years he had never stopped thinking about her. She snuggles closer in his embrace, loving his warmth and just the general feeling of his arms around her. "It's pizza now." She says with a small grin. "You still have cats?"
"Pizza? Sweet. I love pizza." Virgil said casually while cuddling her, then shaking his head. "After ghouls ate my cat I had when we were kids, I got a German Shepherd. Louisa took him though. So no. After that I moved out and being in the military, I couldn't take care of a cat, sadly." He said before smiling. "Your mom has been doing alright, you know? Your brother worked very hard so she could live comfortably the rest of her life. Do you remember her?"
Yumi smiles softly as she listens. It was just a small detail of his life but it meant alot to her. Soon they will know all the small things about eachother again. Her smile falters a bit though as he talks about her mother and brother. She looks a bit down as she shakes her head. "I do remember a woman. But very vaguely. I can't even remember what she looked like. I had different parents who took me in and who were so good for me that I just.... Never thought back." She did feel rather guilty about that now. She had her true mother living on this world whom she felt no connection to anymore. "Yurichi doesn't want me in his life, that is clear. I saw the actualy hate in his eyes towards me. So I am not his sister. I don't blame him though..."
"He's just emotional, Yumi. You two are family, regardless of whatever hormones are making him moody." Virgil said while playing with her hair, having a smile on his face. "My mom married Kane, you know. I love the guy but.. I have the ability to talk to my real father now. It's kinda..I dunno. I just would have rather had mom stay single. It really really .. like. Really hurt my dad's feelings. He's crazier than me with his obsessiveness."
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Yumi thought she should perhaps go talk to Yurichi, but not now, later. Perhaps tomorrow. If he was in a better mood she hoped... She remembered Kane. He always sneaked them candy even though Felicia told them not to snack before dinner. He was a very kind man. And she just knows he has been very good for Felicia and Virgil. "He's a gentle man. Though that is a complicated situation.... But sometimes people just fall in love again I guess. There's nothing to change about that. And if she's happy with him... She deserves that, right?"
"Gentle men...they do not survive." Virgil said quietly as he looked up at the ceiling a bit, sighing quietly. "I know my mother and Kane are in love but it's not how it should be. I, with the usage of a genie, fixed their marriage when they were doing through a divorce." Virgil spoke out in soft tone, shaking his head. "I have done too many things that were not right, Yumi. Yet...I know that you will accept me for these flaws, like you always have. It's one of the things that now give me hope." He said while turning his face to her. "You're the only person I've been ever able to tell everything, you know that, beautiful?" He commented while rubbing her cheek with his thumb.

------------

Hei stood in the councilmen command room above the city, practically living there now. His hair was beginning to grey at the roots and he had bags under his eyes. He drank his coffee, sipping it loudly as he looked over at a map of the world. He looked at the English channel, knowing something has happening there soon. He finished his coffee, setting it down and heading downstairs into his car. He drove home, not knocking as he came in. He took off his hat and his coat, rubbing his face before yawning and going to the study to find Kiera. He smiled as he looked at her, sighing out quietly in relief that everything was alright. "Whatcha reading, good looking?"
Yumi blushes softly as she puts her hand over his. "Saving their marriage sounds like a good thing to me. If they are happy together ofcourse amd if i hear it like this they are. You think you are all bad but i know you arent. There is not one person who isnt flawed. And i want you to keep telling me everything. I want to be your safe haven just like you are mine." She says with a soft smile, staring into his eyes.

-------

Kierra was waiting for her husband to return home. Trying to read a book to keep her occpuied but she hadnt even finished a single page. When she heard his car pull uo the driveway she sighed in relief. When he walked in she closes the book. "Just a book." She mumbles as she stands up and walks over to him. Ever since becoming a councilmen she saw so little of him. And every time she did see him he looked worse. He left before she woke up and came home so late she was already asleep most of the times. She hated it. "Hei, you look awfull...." she says commenting on his bags.
"You've always been my safe haven, Yumi." Virgil said with a smile, moving some hair out of Yumi's face. "You don't have to want. You already are." He commented before grinning, leaning in and kissing her. "And I don't think I am all bad, I am bad. In a good way, most of the time. At least I think." He chuckled out. "Who else is bad enough to say they spit in Lucifer's face?" He said with a smirk.

--------

"I was thinking I looked pretty swell." Hei laughed out before rubbing her shoulders a bit, smiling at her still. "I'm taking tomorrow off, I just wanted to let you know. Do you want to do anything in particular?" He asked quietly, then pushing up his glasses. "I was hoping maybe...a day trip somewhere? Or a picnic?..OH. Orrrr, we could do something with Ichirou too. After I sleep though. Tomorrow is for sure a noon sleep day." He yawned out, then kissing her forehead. "You look as beautiful as always."
Yumi closes her eyes as he kisses her. These kisses brought butterflies to her stomach. That's what that feeling is called right? Having butterflies. "You did what?" She asks with a bit of a chuckle. Serieusly, only he would be reckless enough to do such a thing. "You truly are still as crazy and weird as you used to be." She says as she puts her hand on his chest and leans in, kissing him passionately

--------

Kierra did not like the fact he was joking over it. She was being serieus. But she also knew he just did not want to talk about it. She sighs softly, not even having enough energy herself for an arguement. "A day off sounds good. It doesnt matter what we do as long as I am with you." She says as she wraps her arms around him and lays her head on his shoulder.
"I spit in Lucifer's face. He was taunting me while I was in a jail cell. He got so stupidly angry I was able to escape." Virgil said before kissing her back, running his hand up her leg and side onto her shoulder before going through her hair to her face. He rubbed her cheek with his thumb, brushing the hair away as Virgil kissed her with the same passion, reluctantly pulling away only when he had to breathe. He looked at her after, smiling a bit before laughing and blushing a bit. "It's better than any dream I could ever have. Being here with you, together. My Yumi Rose." He said as his eyes got a bit watery to using her middle name. As a child, he often referred to her as both because he thought it sounded funny. Now, it was different to him. "The locket looks good on you, you know. I kept all the photos of me and you at my moms house. We should visit sometime and check them out." He optimistically said as if there wasn't even a war going on.

------------------

"Then it'll be done." Hei said as he laid his head down on her shoulder, nearly falling asleep before hearing a knock at the door. He brushed away from Kierra reluctantly, going downstairs and opened the door to see a letter with the name 'VIRGIL' written on it in large letters. He opened it, seeing a single pill and an explanation. Souji had a soldier deliver this to him. He brought it upstairs, sitting down on the loveseat in the study hall, sighing deeply. He set the letter on the desk, planning on pushing it off a couple days before smiling at Kierra and patting on it. "Kierrrrrrrrraaaaa. Cuddles?" He asked, taking off his glasses and smiling at her.
Yumi was a bit out of breath by the time they pulled away from eachother. This was all so new to her. But it felt so right. As he referred to her as 'his' she smiles shyly. "Thank you. I really love it actually." She says as she plays a bit with the locket. "Cant believe you had this on you all those years.... And i would love to see them. I also really want to see your mother again." She says as she smiles. When they were together it truly seemed there were no troubles in the world.

-------

Kierra groaned as there was a knock on the door. Serieusly? Not even a minute together? Though she was glad he quikly got back. She did not give attention to the letter. She could ask about that later. She sits down next to him and cuddles close to him, needing to feel her husband close to her. "I really miss you you know...."
Virgil sheepishly smiled at Yumi, shrugging a little. "The idea with the locket was to keep a piece of you with me. Especially when I was about to do something dumb and or bad. For the longest time I even had one of your hairs in there; the ones you always on my black clothes. But, it fell out during a mission." He said before sighing, then smiling. "Doesn't matter though, does it? A locket can't replace the real thing. Which is why I have it to you, because it looked cute on you." He said with a smile, then lightly tapping her nose.

------

"I miss you too." Hei said quietly as he got nice and snug in Kierra's warm embrace. "Truth be told I hate the job and should have given it to Felicia. This is probably the worst job ever. I've done a lot of crap, but this. This. This makes highschool and college science seem like a breeze." He vented out. "I'm thinking of retirement. For everything. School, politics and all that. Just have only time for you." He said with a smile.
Yumi giggles a bit after he taps her nose. She began to realize more and more how much she meant to him. "I will keep it safe forever." She says before she remembers something from way way back. "You know, i still remember some of the games we played together. So i also remember that one time we decided to pretended to get married with your cat being the maid of honour." She says with a giggle, it had been so silly with him trying to make the cat get the candy rings.

--------

Kierra smiles softly at the thought. That would be very nice. "Honestly, i knew you would hate the job. It already breaks up Rex. So if you had told me your plans i would have convinced you not to do it." She says, still not happy he went behind her back. "You should tell Rex. He would understand."
"That game was awesome." Virgil said as he thought about the game, fondly remembering the game as he played with her hair. "Although someday we should play that game again. With gold rings instead candy, and a living cat. And it not being pretend." He laughed out, then blushing as he looked at her. "Sorry, that slipped out." He sheepishly spoke out.

--------

"Can you tell him for me?" Hei chuckled out, rubbing his hands from her thighs to her stomach; putting his face in her hair. "I feel like he'd be more understanding with your... womanly tone."
Yumi smiles softly as he remembered it too. But then her eyes widened at what he said. Play it again but then it not being pretend? It sounded a damn lot like a proposal to her. W-Was he proposing to her? H-He couldn't already be serieus about that right? It had to be just joking. She laugh as well though a bit nervously. "I-It's alright. Words can slip."

--------

Kierra shakes her head a bit and rolls her eyes as she runs her fingers through his hair. "You are just afraid of what your big brother is going to say. You dont want to dissapoint him. But you know he would not mind. He would hate to keep you in a position you dont want. So you should take to him. Brother to brother." She encourages him
"Just... wishful thinking. We haven't even really called each other boyfriend and girlfriend. I was just thinking someday." Virgil said while rubbing her cheek, then brightly smiling. "If you want..if you're ready.. we can fix the boyfriend and girlfriend part. I mean like...I'm in love with you and, I'm not sure if you do but I'm pretty sure you do..so we just should court each other and-" He breathed in, seeming to gain composure since he felt like he was falling apart. "Will you be my girlfriend?"

-------

"But Kierra. He can be scary when he's maddd..." Hei sighed out, then yawning. "Anyways...are you sure you're okay, my love? You know you can tell me anything, you know?.."
Even if he has always looked so tough at times, Yumi could see he was just as nervous as she was because of where they were heading together. He was perhaps even more nervous. It was clear to see. She puts a hand on his cheek as she smiles brightly as well, feeling the love he felt for her radiate off of him. Feeling the love she had for him finally as well. "Ofcourse..." she breaths out.

------

"As if he would be mad for you wanting time off. You were the one who pushed yourself into this position. Remember, he told you no at first." Kierra says with a chuckle, thinking his fear was irrational. At his question she simply shrugs. "I am okay. I always tell you everything. I am jusy feeling a bit more lonely recently but you know that."
"That's the best thing I've ever heard.." Virgil said quietly having his heart flutter and his stomach fill with butterflies. He deeply kissed her, pulling away soon after to look at her. He caressed her face, breathing out quietly while staring. "I'm going to kill Louisa for keeping you away from me." He whispered to her.

-------

"I know, and I'm sorry for that. That's why I'm quitting. I can't bare you being unhappy and I can't bare being away from my family." He said quietly, then looking down. "I was thinking we could move somewhere tropical, like South America maybe? Somewhere warm?" He asked while rubbing his hand on her tummy. "I know you don't like the cold here at all."
Yumi moans softly as she feels his lips against hers again, deeply kissing him back. These kisses made her lips tingle. So she was a bit dissapointed when he pulled back so quikly. His staring made her feel very shy and self conciouss. "Lets not talk about killing anyone now." She whispers back with a bit off a giggle. "Let us just... focus on us for now."

---------

Kierra gently takes his hand. "I know. You dont have to stay away from us." She thinks about his proposal to move out of Cantenseel. "Honestly, i dont want to move. Ichirou has his life and friends here. And besides that these are dangerous times to move. Not to forget your brother still needs moral support and we cant leave Chidori alone."
"VERY tempting not to think about killing when I think about how much sooner we could have been back together but.." Virgil pinched her little nose, kissing her forehead with a goofy grin. "You're the only thing my mind focuses on, my Yumi Rose." He said while playing with her hair, before looking at his shirt, seeing Yumi hairs all over. "You have so much hair."

-------

"Eh.. maybe when Ichirou moves out." Hei said quietly, seeming to be growing a dislike for the city. "I want to live where it's sunny and beautiful, rather than die in the cold. " He grumbled out.
Yumi blushes more as she leans more into his hand. The feeling of him running his hands through her hair was suiting. "I love the way you keep calling me yours." She laughs a bit as she plucks some hairs away. Gosh she felt like a cat now. "Cant really help that. And i like my hair. You would hate it as well if i was bald."

-------

Kierra giggles softly as she kisses his forhead, thinking his little hissy fit was cute. "We lived in a dumpster ny love. I think we are already blessed." She says truthfully.
"I call you that cause it's true." Virgil chuckled out, then rolling his eyes. "Well of course not. I was just mentioning your hair because I love it. I'll get to wear a shirt covered in Yumi hairs. They'll know I'm proud." He said with a grin. "Wait a minute...my hair is white too. They'll think it's my hair!" He said in realization.

------

"Bah. At least the dumpster had soul and character! It was beautiful. Especially with your face in it." Hei said as he fondly remembered their dumpster days with a smile on his face.
Yumi could not hold in her laughter as realization hits him like a brick to the face. His expression was priceless. "Well too bad for you. Wear them with pride." She repeats his words with a grin before rubbing her nose against his, having seen her mother do that sometimes and thinking it always looked cute.

------

Kierra chuckles as she rolls her eyes. "This house has me in it as well and it has something more. A real bed. I love the memories but i prefer this house."

-----

Tsukiyomi arrived back into his part of the heavens. A part were the night was always dark and the moon always shone bright. He walked through his Japanese garden, surrounded by a light fog, as he walks towards his shrine like house. There were going to be some major issues soon. He already had a headache from it which was unusual for a god. He enters his house and takes of his shoes before walking to his living room, sitting down with a sigh, craving for a calming cup of tea
Odin looked over silently, sipping some tea he made all on his own. "You took a while, Tsukiyomi." Odin said gruffly, patting on a mat for him to sit. "So, Ra revived my child, Virgil. I originally planned to have him come to Valhalla but, I suppose not. He also broke the pact, meaning two things." He said while opening his pact. "We sign something new, or we go to war. My part of the agreement? I want to kill Ra. State yours."
Tsukiyomi sat down, not even bothering to ask how the thunder god had broken into his home. "I need a cuo of tea first." He says as he rubs his forhead as two young woman walked in. One had long white hair with black eyes and a white kimono while the other hand short black hair with white eyes. His house servants. Ying and Yang. Ying, the white haired, put down a cup and pours some tea while Yang puts a robe over his shoulders just for him to feel more comfy. They smiled both before bowing and leaving again. He picks uo his tea and blows the steam off. "I just want the humans to be safe and free. Though isnt killing Ra a bit too drastic? It will turn earth into our battlefield."
"We use espionage instead of war. We kill him, in the dark where the sun don't shine. Perhaps we enlist the master of deception, Chernobog?" Odin asked while sipping the tea. "Ra conspires against us. Is sitting and waiting truly a strategy you would wish to employ during a matter this serious?" He said with a raised brow. "Do not respect a pact that is effectively broken. Humans are different than the ones led by Adalica, remember this. They have grown foolish in their contempt. A war will do very little than what is happening naturally on the planet already to hurt the humans."

-----------

Ra stepped a foot in the bog of eternal night, feeling his foot sink a little in the muddy marshland. He held up his torch, walking down a long path, avoiding the sinkholes in the ground. He looked up, seeing mushrooms as tall as trees. Some had houses built into them, with there being vampires and ghouls who were lucky enough to find a safe haven within the god of the eternal night and evil itself. Ra looking through the darkness, seeing several orange eyes stare at him from Windows. They have never seen anyone like him. He walked over to them, seeing that they were vampire children who had the Adalian cross burnt into their foreheads. He waved at them, smiling, only to see them tremble. He shook his head, continuing his walk, realizing that a god that could represent death was actually a safe haven for people exiled from the world. He continued walking till he reached a large hut in the middle of the swamp. Suddenly, each torch lit up that was around, lighting the area up like the sun was there. The flute began to play in the air as out from a puddle in the middle of the area. Out came an old man with hair that touched the ground and wrinkles fitting for a sharpei. The old man grinned, clearly blind but still seeing Ra as some crows cawed out. "To what honor does I have, to be in the presence of the mighty mighty sun god?" Chernobog asked, then grinning, having clearly been mocking Ra.

"If I wasn't aware of how you are, I'd be insulted." Ra spoke out, knowing how odd Chernobog was.

"I was insulting you, so that makes sense." Chernobog chuckled out.
Tsukiyomi sips his tea calmly as well, just thinking. Ofcourse he agreed with Odin. They could not sit and let this betrayel go unpunished, "I always already thought Ra would be the first one to break the pact. But I hadn't expected him to try to pawn over some humans." He said with a sigh, putting his cup down. "Espionage instead of war doesn't sound like something you would propose actually. But I like the sound of that better than war. Though can we trust Chernobog on this? That is the real question."
"Probably not, but Chernobog is seeking to kill all of us so if we perhaps give him a better deal, he'd side with us. He's an opportunist. What can we give him?" Odin asked, then grinning. "The soul of Satan himself. Allow me to commence Ragnarok upon Hell as Satan sends out his army. Then, you send some of your shinto warriors plus the ninja to come and kill Satan. Then, we trade it to Chernobog for his support in future conflicts. How do you think it sounds?"
Giving Chernobog the soul of Satan. It would be a very dangerous move. One he was surely to accept. Tsukiyomi honestly did not want to make such a drastic decision. But they had to make a move. And this one would pull the odds and their favor. "I want to leave my alive warrior out of it." He says, not wanting to put Yurichi in such a dangerous position. "But your other plan could work. We should be carefull though. Chernobog is unpredictable."
"It would set Yurichi on the path." Odin suggested as he raised an eyebrow. "Make him forever a loyal soldier. Send him on a mission that will make him feel important, with others who follow in the cause." He said before grinning. "Just like Ronin, remember him?"

"You don't need to remember me." Ronin said as he walked in, wearing full samurai armor. Ronin now served a new purpose, as one of Tsukiyomi's protectors. "I'm always around, serving my lord."

"Right." Odin said, then raising an eyebrow at Tsukiyomi. "I doubt Chernobog would betray us if we made a pact. He may be a liar, but he keeps his pacts. We need to remember, he is a human at heart since he was not born a god. We must appeal to the emotions and his pride, rather than logic."
Tsukiyomi could see the logic in Odin's words but he did not want to make his warriors his loyal servants forever. Those times have passed. Ancient history. He wanted his warriors to follow their own path now. Nomatter if it lead to him or elsewhere. He smiles a bit as Ronin walks in, him being an exception since Ronin has always been loyal by choice. He pats on the mat next to him for Ronin to sit. Ronin was someone humans would consider a friend. "If we must appeal to pride and emotion then I assume I should talk to him."
Ronin bowed at Tsukiyomi, then sitting down next to him on his knees. Odin grinned, glad that it seemed Tsukiyomi was somewhat listening to him. "I agree, but after Ra is done." He said with a shrug, finally deciding to drop that. "That's where I got the idea from, actually. He's been quite...shady, lately. Which is why I chose to confide in you, and not Venus. I feel that harlot would side whoever she pleases. Absolutely disloyal. Don't you think?"
Tsukiyomi's eyes widened a bit at Odin's reveal. Ra was... His stress level just shot up, making him groan as he rubs his forhead. "Ra is working faster than expected." He mumbles before nodding. "We don't tell Venus yet. She wouldn't want to get involved anyway knowing her." He agrees as they start to strategize things out more, making him realize there was a war coming they could never win without bloodshed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A week has passed since the gods had decended from the heavens and the dead began to walk again. And the alliance was still buzy planning and scheming their next move. The Netherlands were preparing their boats and submarines for an ivasion while the Cantensilian troops stationed in France began their march towards the insurgent's stronghold to aid. The elites had been on the move as well. After the attack in France it wasn't fairly safe anymore to stay so they moved to another one of Joseph's strongholds in England where they were all settled down again now. Tension was still a bit high between the elites because of recent events but they were training as before. Virgil had gotten an earfull from Felicia over the phone because of the situation with Luna but that earfull only lasted a minute before Felicia started to cry in relief for her son. Rex has calmed a bit down as well, regaining his focus on winning this war with one of his main objectives freeing Belial and finding out more about Louisa Stadner and her true intentions. Adalia had not been attacking recently but the leaders knew that would not last for long.

---------------

A car drove towards Joseph's English mansion with Renald and Nirri inside. Renald was calm but happy to be seeing his daughter and wife, who ofcourse had been jumping to go to England, again. Nirri on the other hand did not hide her excitement, she was almost bouncing in her chair. He had made her promise though not to spill a thing to anyone about the Dietrich situation, knowing how much of a talkactive girl she could be. The car stopped and Nirri ran out, ignoring the butler who had opened the car door and running straight to the entrance. She did not even wait for someone to open it as she just turns into her misty form and goes under the door before reforming on the other side, shocking the some maid. "Yurichi!" She yelled out, running through the hall trying to find him.

Renald shakes his head a bit with a smile as he walks to the front door, waiting for it to open before walking in. He smiles as he sees the lord of the castle walk up to him. "Joseph, it's good to see you."

Lucien's ears perked up and a shiver runs down his spine as he felt the presence of the other beast tamer in the castle. "Your father is here." He says to Valeryia, pulling her out of her concentration as she was training with the other elites.

----------------

Baldrik hummed happily as he was almost skipping towards the prison area in their mansion. In one hand he had a book and the other held a lollipop he was enjoying. He opens the door to the prisons with his foot before walking in, stopping infront of the chained up, bloodied and beaten form of the once glorious son of Satan, Belial Devonshire. "Good morning to you." He says casually as he sits down crosslegged infront of the ex-demon. "I was just reading some interesting facts about fox demons. I was curious why they had spiked your interest enough to marry one. It appears they are very loyal, close in family bonds and they have a high libido. Also when they give birth they always give birth to multiple since they have such strong genes. Those strong genes must explain why you have three more children with all fox ears and tails." He says, just dropping the fact that Cecilia's had given birth as if talking about the weather.
Yurichi rolled out of bed, holding a pistol and shooting above the door, having been on edge since the attack before smiling in relief as he saw Nirri. He looked quite different since the last time he had seen her, being now a bit taller and certainly more muscular, with calves as thick as three trunks and arms thicker than Nirri's thighs. He lowered the pistol, breathing out quietly as his entire body seemed glistened with sweat. He had been having an episode during his sleep, remembering the battle on ice. "It's been so long." Yurichi said quietly before walking over to her and hugging her tightly, putting his face in her hair.

Joseph held his cigar in his mouth, being quite stressed. He had a van dyke growing out from face and he looked like he was putting on some pounds. "Good to see you too." Joseph said gruffly, then grinning. "I won't keep your time though. There's someone else waiting for you."

"I wait no longer!" Ivanka said as she came from the castle bailey, having prettied up quite a bit for Renald save for wearing a dress, which she was unable to do because of the fact she was late in her pregnancy. "Renald!" Ivanka said energetically, quickly walking over to him.

"I'll see him when I'm done." Valeriya said coldly, holding a carolingian style sword, having been dueling with Eva who was surprised that Valeriya was as good of a swordsman as she was. "He's waited quite a bit already. He'll be fine." She said before blocking another blow, rolling and hitting Eva from the side, flinging off a piece of Eva's armor into a fountain of wine that Joseph had in his castle.

-----------

Belial looked down while listening to Baldrik, still having blood in his ears which made it somewhat hard to hear him which was some sort of blessing for Belial. He listened, having his sunken eyes stare into a puddle of his own urine, wondering if he could ever escape. "They were born." Belial said quietly, looking then at Baldrik, unphased. Belial then stood up, hocking up some spit and mucus before spitting it right into his hair. Warm green and red mucus was now on Baldrik's forehead and hair. Belial looked at him, shrugging. "Your mother holds the keys to this cell. He stuck up his hand, flipping off Baldrik with the stub of a middle finger from Catriona cutting it off.

"That is true." Catriona said while walking in, having her heels click against the ground as she walked. "Go wash up dear." Catriona said to Baldrik, rubbing his shoulder before looking at Belial. "I have a good punishment for you." She said while opening the cell. She picked up Belial, dragging him to a chair before strapping him in. She then turned all the lights off, having the only visible thing be the glow of her eyes as several bats stared to squeak. She patted Belial's head, smiling as the bats slowly started to go to Belial. As she left the dungeon, his screams began to fill it as they started eating at him and taking blood.
[Name] Catriona Haas

[Nickname/Title] The Countess

[Faction](Revolutionary, Military, student etc.

[Age] 10,000 Plus

[Gender] Female

[Race] Vampire

[Power] -self explanatory as she's a vampire-

[Biography]

[Relationship] Jannik Haas - Husband; Baldrik Haas - Son

[Extra]
 [Name] Catriona Haas [Nickname/Title] The Countess [Faction](Revolutionary, Military, student e
Nirri happily opened the door she felt Yurichi being in but yelped loudly as the shot was fire. She stares wide eyed a bit in shock at the hole now in the wall. Fucking hell! "What in the wo-" She started off but her words fell silent as she looked at him. Wow... Was that really him? Her Yurichi? That scrawny guy with a loud mouth? She got almost crushed by his embrace but she embraced him back just as tightly, having missed him so much. "Too long." She pulled back a bit to cup his cheeks as she looks at him up and down. "Hell Yurichi.... You look so... so..." She was truly stunned.

Renald did not comment on the fact he saw the vamp putting on weight since he knew he would get a comment back about him looking tired with bags under his eyes. So instead he focuses on his gorgeous wife making her way towards him. "Don't walk too fast." He smiled brightly as he quikly walks up to her and embraces her before kissing her lovingly. "Hello Love." He then goes down on his knees to kiss her stomach. "And hello my strong boys."

Lucien raises one eyebrow at the cold reply she gave. To him, family was everything. Like most fox demons they valued family to the core. So this was just a bit strange to him. "Val, he's your father." He tried to carefully reason with her.

-----------------

"Yes they w-" Baldrik was cut of short as he felt gross warm wet stuff slide off of his head. It enraged him alot and he was about to show that in detail when his mother walked in, doing the job for him. He takes a handkerchief out of his pocket before wiping the mucus off, trowing the now ruined piece of fabric onto the ground. Disgusting. He went back up to his bathroom to wash his hair thoroughly before going back out to find his mother again. He found her in the hallways walking away from the dungeon. "Mother." He automatically smiles as he holds out his arm for her to take like a true gentleman. As she raised him to be. "Care for a walk and a talk with your favourite son?" He asks jonkingly with a large grin.
"I told you, I wasn't going to be scrawny forever." Yurichi said quietly, rubbing her a bit as he closed his eyes, having missed her dearly. "You look as beautiful as always. Sun touched skin, and hair like honey." He whispered to her, grabbing her butt a little before getting away from her, getting to his bed and taking a shot of whiskey that he prepared for himself every morning to jolt up. "So I met two gods. You were right. My dad was created by the moon god, or his family was, to be warriors "

"I almost thought they were going to come out today to greet you themselves but..not yet." Ivanka said quietly before giving Renald a kiss, rubbing his shoulders a bit. "I told you, I would find a way here. Nobody can keep me away from my husband!"

"And he's a big boy, he can wait a moment." Valeriya said while blocking a strike from Eva, then freezing her sword before smashing it. She then looked a Lucien, nodding as she sheathed her sword.

------

"Hmph. Cocky, as your father is." Catriona said with a humph, then grinning and chuckling a bit. "Sure, my eldest son." She said while walking with Baldrik, heading outside where it was snowing. Why Jannik put them on a mountain she had no idea. "Freezing."
"I know. I just did not think you would be that fast." Nirri comments out with a chuckle as she closes the door. She glances at her hair and indeed it was her normal colour. She guessed she simply changed back feeling this at ease with Yurichi. It was a very good thing. She frowns a bit as she sees him drink already and sits down next to him. Geez, he should not drink already. He wasn't Joseph. Though she felt like something was troubling him alot. Her eyes widened at his confession "I knew I felt something off with you! And hold up, they came to EARTH?"

Lucien did not try again as he waited for them to finish up their match. As she nods at him he stands up and reaches out to take her hand but thinks it was better not to do that. Her father still did not know and he liked to keep it that way. Or so he thought. Together they walked towards the hallway infront of the door, feeling the beast tamer's presence still there with his wife.

Renald stands back up as he keeps one hand on her stomach. "I am glad they did not decide to pop out yet. Daddy needs some rest." He says with a light chuckle but then his smile dissapears as he sees the filthy demon walk towards them with his daughter. "You." That one word held so much anger that Lucien immediatly stopped walking. Oh crap. He did know. Before he had time to react Slivverin shot out of Renald's gauntlet and wrapped around Lucien's body to pull him closer. When he was close enough Renald grabbed the demon by his colour as Silvverin dissapeard again, him holding Lucien now above the ground with his own strength. And he looked furious. "What things did I hear of you doing to my daughter?" He almost growls out.

---------------

"That I am so alike my father makes you love me even more." Baldrik says as his eyes gleam a bit in amusement as he chuckles. When they got outside he immediatly takes off his jacket and wraps it around his mother's shoulders. "It is. And I don't think the snow will go away soon" He says, knowing about the Markovich's role in this eternal feeling snow storm. And the fact they were on a mountain made it worse. But hey, it was good protection. "How are you doing lately? I heard from father that... Well.... I was kinda neglecting you..."
"Yeah. Virgil got revived by the sun god and the moon god was really pissed. It was weird. I think the sun god was trying to get us to support him." Yurichi admitted before rubbing his nose and yawning. "He seemed irked I was with a demon. The moon god. I wasn't gonna budge." Yurichi said while rubbing her thigh, then looking up at her with a smirk. "Left me waiting so long. I nearly couldn't hold back using righty. I would have imploded."

Joseph and Ivanka whistled a bit as Renald beat up Lucien, with Takao coming from behind and holding Valeriya's arms. "Stop, let it happen." He said while making eye contact with Joseph, nodding at him.

"Let him go!" Valeriya screamed, wanting to pounce out from Takao's arms. Joseph smoked his cigar, having planned this for his friend to teach his child and her demon beast a lesson in pain. "Father!"

------

"You never do talk to me. It's quite saddening ..I admit." Catriona said quietly, looking to the side. "You and your father. Busy away your current client.." She whined out. "Why don't I get time anymore?...it's sickening. I am the countess, am I not? I am the priority of the family, am I not?"
Nirri had already heard of Virgil's revival but not of the details. This was really something. Something perhaps not good for her. She humphed as she folds her arms. "Well your god better get used to it. I ain't leaving for shit." She said as she holds her head up high. God or no god. She would not leave him. Never. His comment made her blush furiously though. "V-Vulgar man." She stutters out at his sudden bold statement.

Renald truly showed Lucien all the corners of the room as he beated the demon up, not even using his own demons to fight and Lucien not wanting to fight back as it was Valeryia's father so he took the beating. He felt his nose getting crushed for sure as the blow forced him back against the wall. He did not have the time to react as Renald grabbed his neck and trew him onto the ground. Renald stood on the demon with one foot on his face and the other on his back as he grabs the fox's tail and pulls hard, making Lucien actually yelp and look a bit panicked as he thought the beast tamer would surely rip it off as punishment. "Valeryia. This is a DEMON! He already manipulated you once! And if you're not carefull he'll do it twice!" He yelled at his daughter as he pulled harder at the tail. "And he will do anything to make you blind for what he is going to do. But using her like that, touching her like that-" He says as he looks down at the bloodied beaten up demon. "-was a damn big mistake!"

---------------

Baldrik did feel very guilty as he heard his mother speak like that. Making her feel that way was the last thing he wanted. And he was to blame. Gently he takes hold of her hands as he smiles at her with care in his eyes. "You are the countess. My mother. My priority. So I am working to make you, and father, proud. And I really am sorry if it caused me to neglect you too much. I promise I will make more time for you."
"Lonely man is the correct term. I've missed you. All of you." Yurichi said huskily while looking over at her, then putting his hand on her shoulder, then sliding it down to her chest. He rubbed it a bit, looking at her before yawning. "Don't blush so shyly, you little pervert. I know you've had to have been thinking of it too."

"You let him go this instance, or I'll kill you!" Valeriya shrieked out, breaking away from Takao's and pulling out her sword and pointing it at Renald with a crazed look in her eyes, then narrowing them, looking at Ivanka. "Don't make me do something you'll regret.."

Ivanka looked at Valeriya in shock, unable to even believe Valeriya was threatening her. "You're a mad woman if you think you can hurt me or your brothers. I will put you in the grave myself if you think you can try a damn thing!"

---------

"If you mean your promise, then I have no more reason to be angry, little one." Catriona said quietly while running her fingers through his hair. "Remember, in the end, it will be our family that remains. Pride and honor, as much as your father may disagree, is worth more than gold."
Nirri could not help but blush more even if he was so right. She really had missed all of him too. His voice. His kisses. His touches. Even him simply rubbing her chest made that longing bigger. "Oh shut up." She grumbles out a bit as she takes a hold of his shirt and pulls him on top of her as she lays down. Putting one hand on the back of his head she pulls him into a deep kiss, showing him how truly she had missed him.

Renald's eyes widened in pure shock as their daughter actually threatend to kill them. He was stunned but most of all, hurt deeply. He steps off of Lucien, letting the demon stand up and make his way to Valeryia as he stood behind her, holding his obviously broken nose. Renald slowly walks up to Valeryia, his eyes not leaving hers as he stops infront of her pointed out sword, the tip resting against his chest. With one inch forward it would break his skin. "Do you have any idea what that means...." He says quietly, not breaking eyecontact at all to see what she would do.

But Lucien acted first, putting his bloodied hand on Valeryia's and moving the sword downward away from the man's heart. "Val. Don't." He whispers quietly into her ear, not wanting this to turn into a family fight even though it already was. He wraps one arm around her waist as he pulls her backwards to lean against his chest, wanting her close even if it fired up the rage in Renald's eyes once again. "I am not manipulating her. Even if those were my first intentions. You can hate me, beat me, or worse. But I won't stray away from her. I love your daughter so you will have to accept that." He knew this was a dangerous thing to say to the tamer since Renald could make him dissapear for sure if he wanted to. But still he did, voicing for the first time, even to Valeryia, that he did actually loved her.

-----------------

Baldrik smiles a bit more, closing his eyes for a second as his mother ran her fingers through his hair. "I do really mean it." He says before chuckling at her comment. "Don't tell father that or you might get a lecture of how wrong you are on that. I agree with you though."
"Will do." Yurichi said as he started grinding on her as they kissed deeply. He ran his hands up her shirt, taking it off and being pleasantly surprised to find that she was bra-less. "Good, makes it easier." He grunted out while kissing her, then kissing down to her breasts. He put his face in between them, rubbing her nipples a bit as he massaged them, clearly having missed them. He sat up after, pulling down his underwear to let his large member flop out; twitching a bit as he looked at Nirri hungrily, biting lip. "Fuck Nirri." He said quietly while looking at her, admiring her beauty.

Valeriya stared Renald down, then looking at Lucien as he tried to talk Renald down. "Lucien, shut up." Valeriya said before raising her blade up to stab Renald, only having her blade get knocked down by Takao's crashing katana. With one hand he back handed Valeriya; making her do an entire 360 twirl before dropping on the ground, groaning a bit.

"The only cure for crazy women." Takao said while looking at a little bit of Valeriya's mouth blood on his hand. "Sorry Renald."
Nirri moaned softly, the sounds being muted by his lips, as he grinded down on her. God it felt different now that he was ore muscular. But different in a very good way. The way he was touching her made her hot all over. Already she was moaning and craving to be touched more. Nirri licks her bottom lip a bit as she slides off her panty from under the skirt she was wearing. "You can do that all you want babe." She says in a sultry voice as she smirks up at him.

Lucien had not expected her to be so angrey that she would continu to try and stab her own father. But before he could react to stop her, Takao did. In a way he really did not approve off. He growled loudly as his ears went backwards in a threatening way and he wanted to attack to protect her. But his instincts told him not to. So instead he picked up Valeryia and bolted away towards their room, needing this situation to defuse. When he got up to their room he closes the door behind him with his foot before gently putting her down on the bed, cradeling her face as he looks at her busted lip. "Are you okay?" he asks, not caring at all that he was beaten, bruised, bloodied and that his nose was broken for sure.

Renald was frozen to the ground in pure shock. His daughter had tried to.... He could not believe it. His own flesh and blood. The girl he had raised. Lifted her sword at him to stab him. Not just as a threat. She had been planning on really doing it. "What.... Just happend...."
"You dirty little demon." Yurichi said as he teased her; rubbing her a bit with his hand before he smirked. "You're gonna get something special today." He said as he went to his drawer to get some massage oil out. He applied it, then pretending as if he was going to put it in before going for a different hole, slowly pressing against her.

Valeriya snored loudly, having litterally been put to sleep by Takao's slap. She rolled over, dreaming of little foxes running about and eating grapefruit.

"She tried to kill you and I slapped her." Takao said simply, then patting his shoulder. "I think she's on her period. You'll be okay bud." He said with a smile to Renald.
Nirri simply grins more before moaning as he finally touched her down there. "I am only dirty for you." She said, it being very true. She looks a bit curious and confused as he took the oil out, only understanding it when he pushed against her. She puts her hands on his shoulders, now actually feeling quite nervous. "B-Be gentle." She knew how much these things could hurt.

Lucien sighs a bit as he gently lays her down completely on the bed, laying down next to her and holding her close even if he should wash off the blood. He didn't want to, not yet. He wanted to hold her. Needing to hold her. "I do really love you." He mumbles into her hair as he closes his eyes, needing some rest as well.

Takao made it sound so simple. So normal. But it wasn't. She actually tried to STAB him. Her own FATHER. There was more going on that just a simple grumpy mood. "I... Don't know. I think I'll need to talk to her later... For sure talk to her." Renald says, still too stunned to what had happend. "God I need a drink now."