nang hindi pinipili ang papel na paglalaro The Dark Chapters: Part 2. (PRIVATE)

IAMYOURENEMY posted on Sep 19, 2015 at 08:26AM
Plot

19 years have passed since the original events of the first chapter. The city has been rebuilt, the world has been united and most people have healed, save for some few who cling to their horrible and scarred pasts. There are some though, willing to disrupt this society's peace and order for selfish goals...Will you fight with the revolutionaries for a society ruled with the iron fist of their queen, or will you fight to uphold the order and peace that has been preserved for nearly 20 years?

The way of the government, education system and military.

The Government
After the 2019 incident with Hotaka Nagachika, the governments of Cantenseel were finally able to reach a compromise with each other. The Kanshinin councilors would act as a congress for Rex, who would be some sort of figure head, like the president. While he had power, he would have to present it to the councilors, who would either approve or disapprove of the proposal. Rex would have veto power, but it would only work for so much. The councilors and The president all choose a successor when they choose to retire.

The Education System
In Cantenseel, after the borders fell, they decided to merge the new generation with each other to make sure that pride from being from a certain area would not exist, the easiest way of course, was school. In the middle of Cantenseel where all four borders used to connect, a super school was created. It was three campuses. The elementary campus for K-5th Grade. The middle campus for 6-8th and the High/College campus for 9th-12+. This means that within the school, there are people who are in their mid twenties along with fifteen yearolds in the same campus.

The Military
In the 19 years that had passed, the military had became rather lax because of the peace. Most people who joined only abused it so they could one, have an easy job or two, so they could use it for their resume. Only few actually join it because they want to make a difference.

Backstory
24 years ago, an assassin named Tiras Elbinorune was sent on a mission to murder a woman named Felicia Stadner, who was the heiress to a very rich family. Tiras, mesmerized by the woman, was unable to pull the trigger. After an instant spark between the two, he joined the military for her to win a war that was over the horizon. After a series of trials and after impregnating Felicia, Tiras went beserk and nearly destroyed the world. 5 years later, he came back after his current wife had been murdered. After a brutal beating by the angry people of Cantenseel, a man named Hotaka Nagachika who had orchestrated most of the events in the story came and launched his attack. Soon, he overwhelmed the city with ghouls, which were man eating creatures that were seemingly invincible. While the prince of Hell, Belial, a powerful vampire named Joseph, a beast tamer named Renald, a Draki named Kierra and the son of Hotaka himself, Hei, fought against the other ghouls while Rex and Tiras fought against Hotaka, who had turned into a horrific monster the size of a skyscraper. After a long and hard battle, Hotaka was defeated. But at a cost. Tiras had been mortally wounded and died in front of his love, Felicia.

{Character Sheet}
[Name]

[Nickname/Title]

[Faction](Revolutionary, Military, student etc.

[Age]

[Gender]

[Race]

[Power] (this is whether you use Magical Abilities or Scientific powers, whether it be via machines or simply some sort of scientific method, you can choose whether to explain how it works or not)

[Biography]

[Relationship](this would be your Spouse, Siblings and Friends, completely optional)

[Extra]
-----------
Characters

IAMYOURENEMY:
Louisa Stadner. Age 24 (Page 1)
Virgil Elbinorune. Age 24 (Page 1)
Hei Nagachika. Age 43 (Page 1)
Raiden Lancaster. Age 27 (Page 1)
Mina Zhang. Age 41 (Page 1)
Ivanka Silvius. Age 40 (Page 1)
Irisviel Romanov. Age 38 (Page 1)
Eva Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Seth Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Joseph Bordeaux. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akira Cruz. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akiro Liang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Chidori Liang. Age 37 (Page 1)
Zhu Liang. Age 42 (Page 1)
Daniel Tren. Age 17 (Page 1)
Mei Zhang. Age 16 (Page 1)
Leia Feng. Age 24. (Page 1)
Gilford Silvius. Age 16. (Page 1)
Valeryia Silvius. Age 24. (Page 1)
Remi Elbinorune. Age 23 (Page 1)
Shiomi Devonshire. Age 23 (Page 1)
Belial Devonshire. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Alexander Bordeaux. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Vasilia Romanov. Age 61. (Page 1)
Takao Sesshoumaru. Age 32. (Page 6)
Yurichi Mizushima. Age 19. (Page 9)
Lucifer Devonshire. Unknown (Page 10)
Yamato Kirugi. Age over 100.
Adelger Kiesenger von Elbinorune the II. Age 17 (Page 22)
Karlen Von Jager. Age 116 (Page 29)
Karla Von Jager. Age 27 (Page 29)
Raul Espinoza. Age 25(Page 32)
Ramses the III. Age 30(Page 32)
Thutmose III. Unknown. (Page 34)
Jannik Haas. (Page 34)
Catriona Haas. (Page 36)
Praxilla Metz. 32. (Page 44)
Adalica Von Elbinorune(Page 36)
Aiymil Elbinonrune (Page 46)
Cynfael Bordeaux. (Page 42)
Ollie Silvius. (Page 44)
Akllah Folami. (Page 46)
Raymil Emeria. (Page 49)
Lanying Zhang. (Page 49)
Revala Emeria. (Page 49)
Raymil Emeria) (Page 49)
Reina Emeria. (Page 50)
Yang Min. (Page 51)
Miles Prise. (Page 52)
Chronov. (Page 54)
Cassius Prise(Page 55)
Saigon Derivil(Page 56)

Mirra1007
Felicia Tenshin. Age 48 (Page 1)
Sora Cruz. Age 41 (Page 1)
Yumi. Age 23 (Page 1)
Kierra Nagachika. Age 42 (Page 1)
Rex Ellington. Age 48 (Page 1) (President of Cantenseel)
Renald Silvius. Age 51 (Page 1)
Eadlyn Bordeaux. Age 24 (Page 1)
Souji Zhang. Age N/A (Page 1)
Ichirou Nagachika. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fayline Bordeaux. Age 46 (Page 1)
Cecilia Devonshire. Age N/A (Page 1)
Kane Tenshin. Age 50 (Page 1)
Ella Stadner. Age 31 (Page 1)
Dequan Zhang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fillian. Age N/A (Page 1)
Annelise Florence. Age 22 (Page 1)
Lizana Janssen. Age 18 (Page 1)
Moira Prise. Age 17 (Page 1)
Gideon Narine. Age 20 (Page 1)
Riza Hannaka. Age 19 (Page 6)
Tomoe Mikage . Age unknown (Page 10)
Daliyah. Age N/A (Page 11)
Jeptha Veers. Age 22(Page 22)
Elvyne Silvius. Age 19 (Page 29)
Hideaki Ranshin. Age 43 (Page 32)
Tsuyoshi Hajime. Age 27 (Page 32)
Basile Allard. Age 25 (Page 32)
Mamoru Hidari. Age 25 (Page 32)
Calix Shreave. Age 47 (Page 32)
Willem the V of Nassau. Age 34. (Page 32)
Nori Rin. Age 15 (Page 32)
Kiyoshi Rin. Age 28 (Page 32)
Callum Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Connall Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Baldrik Haas. (Page 34)
Sauri Devonshire. (Page 44)
Lerida Devonshire. (Page 44)
Kuro Kaze Devonshire. (Page 44)
Tarquin Silvius. (Page 44)
Terryal. (Page 49).
last edited on Jun 04, 2018 at 07:08AM

nang hindi pinipili ang papel na paglalaro 5723 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2051-2100 of 5723

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas IAMYOURENEMY said…
"I was planning on you saying that. Well, this may be a tad uncomfortable but trust me on this, you'll be alright." The crow said through the haze before putting his throwing knives back in his cloak. He said as he wrapped his arm around Baldrik's throat, putting him in a headlock and disappearing into a cloud of bats.

"Gah! Fayline!" Joseph said as he went to make sure she was okay as the fog began to clear. It was there he realized that Baldrik and the crow were in fact gone and nowhere to be seen. Joseph gritted his teeth and threw the sword to the ground. "Search for those two! I will kill each and every commanding officer should they not be found in a fortnite!" He barked out before kneeling down over Fayline to make sure she was safe.

~~~~~~~~

When the cloud of bats reformed, they were in a dimly lit cave with two beds made of hay and a picture of a girl with white hair and red eyes next to one of the beds. The crow let go of Baldrik, taking off his mask to reveal a man with slanted royal vampire eyes and a face that resembled that of both Fayline and Joseph. "I am Cynfael Bordeaux and I am from the future, Baldrik Haas, brother of Jyran Haas; King of the eternal night. I'm guessing you have some explanations that you want to hear from me?"
 "I was planning on you saying that. Well, this may be a tad uncomfortable but trust me on this, you'l
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Mirra1007 said…
It did not take long after for Fayline to wake up since the poison he had used on her was meant for it to only last long enough to be able to take her with him and tie her up. She rubs her head as it pounces painfully and as she sees her husband looking enraged, hovering above her. She smelled fire which made her frown and sit upright. Seeing the huge hole in the wall she frowns even more. "Did.... The laundry room explode?" She asks confused.

~~~~~~~~

When Baldrik was released he jumps a bit backwards to create some distance between him and the crow. But when he reveals himself his eyes widen. That guy could not be lying about who he was. The resembelance was just too much. And then he realized something which made him grab his hair in frustration and curse loudly. "I succeeded. Didn't I?! I killed Bordeaux and now YOU-" He grabbed his collar and slammed him against the wall, pinning him there. "-prevented me from doing just that! I think I just got explaination enough!"
"We need to move." Joseph simply said as he watched his garden burn down, causing Joseph to shake his head. "Also I'm reforming the TMEA for our protection Fayline. Baldrik Haas just tried to...well I'm not sure what he tried to do! But the only proof I need that there is something amiss is our missing laundry room and my precious garden being burnt down." He said as he placed his hand on her face. "And you, mon amour. I'm so thankful you're safe."

------------

Cynfael let out a huff of air as he was slammed against a wall, not bothering to fight back as he knew that there was no point. "Yes, I did because it is a grave mistake on your part." Cynfael spoke out while looking at Baldrik. "This led to the second witch hunter purge of vampires in Europe and Asia which furthered your brothers cause. Baldrik, your brother caused the eternal night in the future. Anything that was not human was poisoned by it as it spread across the earth. I just stopped you from inadvertently murdering the entire globe, so if you would please get your hand off my collar because I'd rather not have my clothing ruined, I will explain to you the next steps of action as simply as I can, okay?"
Fayline's head was still a bit spinning from the sudden information as she slowly began to realize they had been attacked. She places her hand over his and rubs her cheek against it. "Okay..." She says quietly, trusting him that this was the right course of action before her eyes widen and her heart starts to beat rapidly. "C-Cynfael. Eadlyn. Where are they?!" She asks frantically as she tries to stand up, her legs still feeling a bit wobbly.

------------

The fire in Baldrik's eyes slowly faded a bit away as he listened to what the future would have brought. He had wanted his revenge but even he did not want to be responsible for the poisoning of the earth. He was not some monster. To believe one action would cause all of that. With a small growl he let's go of the man and folds his arms. "Whining about your clothes. How much of a Bordeaux can you be." He grumbled out as he looks around the room. Or more like the cozied up cave. "If I were such a danger to the future, why not just finish me off? Why risk the fact that I would surrender?" He asks suspiciously.
"Secured by my soldiers, they are fine. Eadlyn and Takao were knocked unconscious but Cynfael is perfectly okay in his crib. That's what has been reported to me anyways." Joseph said as he lifted her up. "Let's gather our things and everyone; we'll leave by sundown to our Spain compound." He said in a serious tone, finding the attack on his family to be gravely troublesome.

-----------

"This is the only pair of clothes I brought with me from the future. We didn't have suitcases to bring." Cynfael said with a smile as he sat his ass down on his hay bed. "That ones for you. We're here till tomorrow." He said before looking at the picture of Aurelie and then back at Baldrik. Cynfael rubbed his face, smiling a bit. "Why come with me?" He asked with a chuckle. "It was a risk wasn't it?" He asked before shaking his head. "You wished to survive and even if I had killed you, you knew at least you would have done all you could to have survived. That is what I am doing here but on a much larger scale. The fate of the world is in the hands of me, my companions and..." He pointed at Baldrik. "You. Which is why we are heading to Egypt tomorrow to meet with the rest of our companions."
Fayline sighs in relief as she wraps her arms around her husband's neck and holds him close. That was atleast a comforting thought. "Spain.... Spain?" She asks a bit confused. "You hate the sun, my love." She says, knowing that spain was sunny all over most of the day.

-------------

Baldrik was quiet for a long while. Was this man serieus? Damn he was. He rubs his face in frustration. "Listen, I only came with you because I had the feeling I had more chance of beating up your feathery ass than Joseph's. Your mission might be to save the world and hurray into the shining sun or whatever but I have no plan on joining that. So I am gonna just lay here for the night-" He says as he sits down on his own hay bed. "- and leave for home in the morning. This 'the-fate-of-the-world-is-in-your-hands' is not really a turn on for me...." He glances at the picture, it being the only thing in the cave other than the hay beds. He picks it up and whistels a bit. "This might turn me on though. Your woman?" He asks with a grin.
"Which is why my enemies will never expect my base to be there." Joseph said before grinning. "You've never seen the TMEA compound before mon amour. Believe me, there is no place safer on this earth." He said with a smile as he rubbed her shoulder. "Now flash those sexy fangs to me mon amour and let us prepare."

--------------

Cynfael kicked Baldrik in the stomach hard with his boot, smacking the photo out from Baldrik's hand and gritting his teeth as he started wailing on Baldrik who was down on the ground; leaving no chance for the poor vampire to get up as Cynfael mercilessly beat him. "You ended my world, I will make you save this one anyway I have to!" He said while getting past Baldrik trying to defensively curl up and punching him in the face. "I may be kind but so help me Baldrik Haas, I will fuck-you-up!" He screamed out before getting up and having his face sharpen and grey as he looked like he was about to transform into his royal vampire form. "My future wife." He hissed out before licking the blood off of his knuckles. "You better turn on quick motherfucker about saving the world or there's not going to be enough witch spells in the world that will save you from me. I make my father look like a fucking kitten."
Fayline chuckles a bit as she rolls her eyes. He had a point but ofcourse he had to be cocky about it. She really hoped they will be safe there. She was sick of wars and fighting and everything. Even when they thought to have peace these things happend. She kisses his lips before smiling brightly at him, her teeth shimmering a bit in the light. "Let's go."

----------

Baldrik's air was knocked out of his lungs as he was kicked to the ground and before he had even time to realize what was going on he was being punched like a goddamn punching bag on the ground. He lifted his arms up to protect his face. Or atleast he tried. "Wow-Hey ju-... Come o- Cynf-... Knoc-.... STOP IT! OKAY!" He managed to shout out as the crazy vamp got off of him. He stood up quikly as well, his hair a mess and his lip bloody. "Fucking hell." He says as he spits out some blood. Little note for himself not to make jokes about that woman again. "What in the world-" He wipes some blood off of his lip as it healed. "-do you need me for? Looks to me like you can do the job yourself together with you compagnions."
"I will reveal all in time Baldrik." Cynfael said while rubbing his face, seeming very stressed. "Sleep, we leave tomorrow." Cynfael said as he placed a forcefield to block the exit to his cave with his magic before taking the picture of Aurelie and looking at it, placing his thumb on her cheek before laying on his hay pile and closing his eyes, seeming a bit upset as he fell asleep while holding the picture.

--------------

The night passed and soon morning rose in the land of Stadderia, glistening over the imperial palace's golden structure. Louisa sat on the throne with her husband dictating not only Germany now but also The Netherlands which peacefully came under Stadderian occupation. Now in front of her was Daniel, her court mage and Rosalie, a much stronger mage than Daniel. She raised her hand to hold the court, wanting her decree to be held. "Miss Rosalie, I have a question. Can you preform any and all tasks of which I require; much more so than Daniel?"

"Louisa, what is this?" Daniel asked as he looked around, seeing all the witch hunters in the room donning their black armor.

"Do not interrupt." Louisa said angrily. "I will ask again, can you preform all the tasks I require of him and more so? Because recently, I have been sent a letter from my grandfather who is a chaos mage. He is coming to Stadderia within a fortnite and he requires a single assistant for his work. While Daniel is weak, he is also unloyal. While you are unloyal, you are strong, so you see where I am going with this yes?" Louisa asked while yawning. "I'm picking the best of two unfavorable options so...go on Rosalie. Vaporize Daniel, turn him into a pile of ash."

"She would never do that to me, we are in love!" Daniel barked out as he pulled out a knife. "Rosalie, we can fight through them if we try; we could take the throne!"
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Baldrik was feeling rather stressed as well. Here he was, in a cave, with a Bordeaux from the future who was going to force him into becoming some kind of fucking hero. He was not up for that. The only thing he had wanted was to kill Joseph. And even if he sees what disasters it would have brought he still did not feel like being responsible to save the earth. But seeing the entrance blocked he sighs loudly before laying down on his hay pile. Well, he would figure it out tomorrow then.

---------

Rosalie stood infront of the King and Queen and even she had to admit they were an impressive pair together. She was not suprised though that Louisa already has the Netherlands under her thumb. Wilhelm was an easy boy. But not as easy as this weakling beside her. So when Louisa asked her question she knew exactly where it was heading. Smart woman. She could appreciate that. She glances at Daniel, trying to defend them as if they were some mage versions of Bonny and Clyde. She rolls her eyes as she mumbles somehting and suddenly dark tendrils of energy shoot out of the ground and stab into his body, the tendrils beginning to burn his magic circuits in his body. "Who said anything about love?"
"You viper bitch!" Daniel he said as he reached out to choke her, having his hand fade away into dust. "I should have let Seth done all that he wanted to you! I should have boiled you in tar! I should have-"

"Shut up already!" Louisa said as she held her hand up and struck Daniel with lightning, turning the man into a cloud of dust. "Should have, should have, should have. That is what is wrong with society; so many should have's and not enough action!" Louisa yelled out as she retracted her hand; smoke still coming from her fingertips as she placed it on the arm rest.

"He was a foolish boy. I had already sodden his woman and he still joined us, perhaps thinking he had a chance to get revenge." Raiden said with a chuckle before sighing and looking at Louisa, placing his hand above hers.

"Truth be told Rosalie, I thought about having a sharpened metal pole shoved up your rear and having it come out of your mouth when I first heard Daniel mention you. After all, he had acquired you without my blessing...but then, ah did I see the potential." Louisa said with a smirk as she stood up and walked to Daniel's pile of ash, absorbing the magic energy surrounding it through her crown. "I prefer to surround myself in the company of strong women, you know that?" She asked with a smirk. "I've always found that while yes, many of us are whelps that aren't even worth breeding, we also can be the most cunning and intelligent creatures, more so than many men. Not to insult my husband but..."

"I never denied you were smarter than me. It's a fact." Raiden said with a chuckle before clapping. "Servants, sweep this dust up!" He commanded, having the servants quickly scramble to clean the dust off the polished golden floor.

"So anyways, Rosalie. I'm sure Daniel filled you in on ALL the plans we had, yes?" Louisa asked with her hands behind her back. "The grand temple?" She questioned, raising her eyebrow. "Or was he too busy gawking?"
Rosalie simply wiped some dust off of her shoulder as the mage got vaporized next to her. Good riddance. That man had been a true fool. Talking big while being blind for what truly laid ahead of him and what he was accosiating himself with. "Then I am glad you have decided not too do that." She said with a light chuckle as she folds her arms. "Busy gawking. That man wasn't as smart as yours." She says, complimenting Raiden a bit. She liked the fact he was submissive to his Queen. It was clear who held the reigns. "So please, do fill me in."
"Raiden is truly one of a kind. I believe in my heart that he is the one person that is not replaceable; nor will I worry about ever leaving. Once...once you see your husband tear another human man in half with his bare hands, you..ah.." Louisa smirked a bit, shaking her head as she got herself back on topic. "Right, well. Raiden's family is descended from a man who made a pact with the death god Chernobog, who blessed them with the powers of a perfect shadow warrior in exchange for the death of Adalica. It has been centuries since there was a Lancaster blessed with such gifts, however...I intend to please the death god and give my son the powers of which the world has forgotten." Louisa said with her hands behind her back as she lead Rosalie to Daniel's lab which already had the bedding and dressers being replaced by the witch hunters. "One billion souls, released at once to the death god in an attempt to make him listen to us." Louisa uttered out while opening an ancient tomb on the table, so old it looked as if it could become dust. She opened it to a page that showed schematics of the mysterious Chaos Arch that once was in the grand temple of the chaos religion. It captured magical power according to the words on the page written in the ancient Adalian tongue which was similar to the language spoken in spells. "I can read it through my powers, and I see that the components are the soul of an old god and dark glass. I can assume dark glass is obsidian, so we're fine there but what an old god is, that is something out of my realm. It was out of Daniel's too. Do you have any clue what an old god is?"
Rosalie could not help but grin a bit as Louisa drifted off topic. Still a woman. He got her wrapped around his finger as well. Together they were a powerfull couple she could see. She follows the woman as she listens. One billion souls were alot of souls to be released at once. It was a very passionate goal. A foolish difficult one. She runs her hand softly over the tomb. Such an ancient and strong book in the hands of these people. Almost made her want to laugh as they probably had no clue what all they could do with it. She almost seemed to gain strength by simply touching it. Gave her the chills. "An old god is something out of anyone's realm. But not something that can't be obtained. Many many years ago there were alot of gods living in the skies. But humans rebelled against them and punished them. Some gods were strong and worshipped enough to survive. However most of them fell. They were punished for their sins committed to humankind. And so they are alive, not as gods but as monsters living on this earth. So we just need to find one. A weaker one. Even if they have fallen, old gods are not ones to mess with."
"A chaos mage is coming to my court in two weeks; my grandfather Faendal specifically. We will see how much they can hold under the might of it." Louisa said while holding her hands behind her back. "Monsters hmm? Most interesting. It would have to be one of great size perhaps to hold the soul of such a large caliber or...." She smirked, having a gleam shine in her eye. "I have an idea." Louisa said before crossing her arms. "First, do you know of any old gods in particular? That is most important."
Rosalie raises one eye as she sees the gleam in Louisa's eyes. She had no clue what that woman was thinking at the moment but judging by the look it had to be something wicked. She nods as she runs her hand once again over the book. "I know a few by name. Shiael, Zhanae, Nymphia Chronov and some others. I knew what they were before they were fallen but I do not know where they are now exactly. It is hard to pinpoint them. Not impossible though."
"I had heard a rumor once while in university, he was a rogue professor that was often called a madman. That mage power is a gift from the soul bestowed by the gods that we channel through our magic nerves, meaning that is we could track the original power of the god, we could track the family and perhaps find the old gods through that." Louisa said with her smirk as she twirled her finger through her hair. "It is better than nothing, no?"
Rosalie was actually pleasantly suprised by this as she listened to Louisa. No wonder this woman managed to take over and lead an entire country at such a young age. She was sure many people undererstimated this woman. "It is actually a rather good place to start." She says as she sits down and flips carefully a bit through the book. "We can't track yours or the King's though. Your gods are too powerfull and too high on their throne still to mess with. We need a lesser mage line."
"We need one on it's knees. We have seven to work with." Louisa said as she pulled out a piece of paper and began drawing the names of each house. "Elbinorune is from Satan and all the other lines so that's not plausible. We're trying to please Chernobog and I highly doubt we can kill him so Lancaster is off the menu. Stadner...well, you know. So then we have Silvius but...no, their god seems a bit to volatile to try to attack. Romanov would be interesting but I have no urgent or compelling will to piss off a former time god; I'd like to do smart strikes on this. Zhang could work but they're gone, meaning their god could be anywhere right now leaving.." Louisa grinned, setting her pen down. "House Markovich. Do you know how many active and practicing ice mages there are right now?" She asked with her eyebrows raised. "Two."
Rosalie watched as Louisa was piecing things together. Silvius was also in her mind a big no. A god of demonic spirits? Too powerfull. Chronov would mess with their time line for angering him so that was out as well. Zhang could still work indeed but too much trouble. Markovich it is then. "Shiael. Their god was Shiael. Not one of the strongest gods compared to the others. It could work. We only need one of those mages. And I suppose you want me to research more in how we are going to use their bloodline to pinpoint the god?"
"Precisely. I believe one of the chaos priests wrote a codex on the mage families and their customs which would give us some rather nice hints most likely but.." Louisa looked towards the dozens of bookshelves in the room. "I don't suppose you'd mind, would you?" She asked while grinning a bit. "I'm sure to a scholarly woman like you, this makes your mouth water, does it not?" Louisa said while licking her lips a bit slowly. "This is research nobody has touched since..well. Since before they started to begin recording modern time and dates and such, so I assume it's been a while." She said with a chuckle while walking around a bit before her face turned a bit more serious. "Seriously though, I am wondering..are you sure you can do this in ample time?" She asked with almost a challenging tone.
Rosalie looks at the books, almost yearning to touch them already. So much knowledge. Untouched. Raw magic. She raises one eyebrow towards Louisa. "Am I sure?" She walks a bit towards one of the bookshelves. She points at the books before pointing up and snapping her fingers. The books begant o glow and shot out of the shelves, beginning to levitate around her as they open to pages. "I am certain it won't be a problem. You only need to wonder if you can bring me a Markovich mage" She challanges Louisa back with a grin.

----------

Kiyoshi did as she promised, helping Yurichi translate the ancient old text books. While she was reading out loud, he was making notes. They figured that would be easier instead of her having to write everything down. Questions could be asked to Nori later. At the moment she was almost through one of the chapters about the moon itself and astrology. It was complicated and a pain to even translate. So with a small sigh she picks up her cup of tea and takes a sip as her eye falls on one of the other books. Smiling slightly she closes her book. "This may already be enough to study for today. But-" She picks up the other book before flipping through it. "-this might be interesting for you. It is actually one of my favourite books. It is full of stories of how Tsukiyomi came to be. His religion. His lands. And here-" She stops at the middle of the book. "- is the story of how he created his warriors. The Mizushima line. Interested?" She asks with a smile.
"Easily, that is not a question with my husband, my greatest warrior and my grandfather.." Louisa said as she crossed her arms. "I'll be back in two weeks with them. Bring me results Rosalie; I have big expectations of you and I'd hate to be let down." She said with a wink before she began to hear Hannah's cry in the distance. "Oh no, crying baby.." Louisa said as she left the room in a hurry.

--------------

Yurichi looked at his notes, smiling a bit as he nodded his head. He knew that these would be crucial later in spreading the religion to those that knew nothing of the moon god. At the astrology and such he shook his head, wondering if Tsukiyomi just wanted them to be smart when it came to the stars and if this was ACTUALLY crucial to the knowledge of the religion before sighing, knowing his dad had to read the same things long ago and knowing that complaining would just make him seem like a five yearold. As Kiyoshi closed the book he let out a sigh of relief. "Yes please. I thought I was going to go insane from the astrology section." He said with rubbing his face and closing his eyes, feeling his dry eyes finally moisturize themselves after hours of writing. The Mizushima family, formed after the warring god period when Satan had reappeared from Gehenna to fight the gods for what they had done. Like Ra had sent down the Anubis, and Odin had created the Valkyries and Tsukiyomi had created the Mizushima. The first of them; his name was Kiyo.
Kiyoshi chuckles a bit, knowing how hard learning this could be. But it was nessecary. She runs her fingers over the page before she began to read. "Like you probably know, Satan left Gehenna, putting the demons onto the earth to run amock amongst the humans. Some gods gave the humans warriors to protect them and spread their relegion to make the gods powerfull enough to defeat these demons and Satan himself. Tsukiyomi gave the world the Mizushima warriors. Warriors of pure blood and an iron will. The first one ever was Kiyo. He was put on the earth as a 20 year old male and he was the only man not only to recieve our gods powers but also wings. He slayed thousands of demons, bringing hope to Japan as more and more people began to believe in not only Tsukiyomi but his warrior as well. Shrines were rapidly build and he was worshipped like never before, giving them both strength. There is not much said about how the line continoud but he met a woman and got 1 healthy boy. He-"

"Emira." Nori suddenly stood, leaning against the doorway before he walked in. "Her name was Emira. She was the night sky to his moon. With her yet black hair and sky blue eyes she captured his heart with a single smile and kiss. Love at first sight if you believe in that. They got married quikly even though he was out fighting most of the time. But she waited for him and he realized nothing could fill him more then the love, home and safety she provided. He found some new faith one can say. One Tsukiyomi realized his warrior needed. Then one day, a month before their child would be born, Emira fell gravily ill. She would not make it. Kiyo begged and begged his god to safe her. But even then his god did not decide over life or death. He did promise her a place in his heaven so they could be together after death. But that was not enough. Kiyo traveled to the ocean where a water demon lord lived who's eyes were said to have healing abilities. He carved the eyes out after tranqualizing the demon with a trick, bringing the eye to his dying wife. And she made it, giving birth to a healthy baby boy. And they did live happily. For awhile. Till the demon found them in the safety of their shrine and decided not to murder her but to curse her. Turning her into one of the things Kiyo had been fighting.... Before she could completely change he gave her the mercy of snapping her neck. But as a result to the curse she did not go up to the heaven Tsukiyomi had created for them. So after his death he was cursed as well, to be entirely alone for the rest of eternity." He spoke with so much passion, detail and perhaps even hurt that it was almost like he was living it himself. Realizing how it must have sounded he taps Kiyoshi's book. "That story is not put in here. Different book. Private one to the Mizushima line." He uses perhaps a bit as an excuse.
"It wouldn't have been a good story to tell the children, Kiyo." Ronin said as he appeared out from his son. "These books are meant to teach our religion and show the glory and power of our lord; not the foolishness of the men who held the power given by the lord." Ronin said with his hands behind his back. "Love....death...faith; all intertwined in the life of a Mizushima. Life? That I did not mention. Under Tsukiyomi, we live forever if we stay true to our path and our faith when it matters most.."

"Father, that is what makes me most confused. What is the path?" Yurichi asked as he stood up from being on his knees and looked at Ronin.

"Ah yes...the path." Ronin said as he held his hand up. "The path of which all followers of Tsukiyomi live Yurichi; the path cannot be explained. You just...know it." He said before looking at Nori and Kiyoshi. "Future companions of my son, all please, sit around. I have a story to tell.." He said as he sat on his knees."On a day exactly over one hundred thousand years after the first Mizushima was born a child in this monastery was born. Michio Mizushima, born to Kurou Mizushima and Aina Mizushima. He was raised in the path during one the golden age of Japan till he was about four when a shift in the world happened. The Adalian Empire; an empire built on heresy and sin began to collapse apart, giving way to a much greater evil. The Zhang Dynasty with their old god that they worshipped named Zhanae began to expand their evil empire in all directions as the Europeans obliterated their continent."

"How is it that something that was already a great evil gave way to even more?" Yurichi asked as he scratched the back of his head.

"Even though it was not preferable, it kept scum in check. The Adalian empire while evil was also good at beating up other evil and keeping it in check. They only wanted their evil to reign and with it in shambles, the evil of the human race began to show."

"Do you think we are all evil, being humans?"

"Yes." Ronin said as he silenced the room. "That was the punishment the other gods gave to Tsukiyomi for his love of the humans. The other gods tainted us just a little so even though we still had the light that he loved, he always would have to remember the taint that his love caused." Ronin said before holding up his hand. "I'd like to continue the story now." He uttered out with a smile. "So their empire grew and while Japan did not fight first, we adamantly expressed we would not allow them to conquer us without a fight. So, armed with over ten million men and their old god they rode across the riben hai, sacking the coastal cities and warning the monastery that there would be an utter decimation of our homeland if we did not surrender. Kurou, the current speaker for the monastery told the Zhang Dynasty that he would rather see Japan burn under the light of the moon than live under them. So the Zhang family took it to heart; riding Zhanae as they burnt down the monastery and the country itself. They then left, recruiting seven traitorous Japanese, people that betrayed the homeland and opened the gates of their cities to allow them to conquer, to be the shogun's of the country in the emperor's place. Each was to pay tax to the emperor every year as a gift for letting them rule but besides that, Japan was completely under the rule of the shoguns. Michio was the only survivor, being severely burnt. He huddled over his mothers body for weeks, not eating and barely drinking as the water was tainted by ash. He was discovered by highwaymen and was forced into their gang as a new recruit. Soon after the highwaymen were recruited by one of the Shoguns; a man named Daisuke Sato. The highwaymen were made samurai and at the end of his initiation into the group which was a beat down by each member he was given a new name. His name was Ronin. The one without a home." Ronin said as he kept his eyes up; clearly having numbed himself or hardened himself to the pain. "He was a killer, murdering those that stood in the way of the shogun and even raping and plundering with the rest of them. He was a sinner, laughing and cursing at the idea of the gods that they all believed abandoned Japan. Yet..he could not shake the feeling that what he was doing was wrong. Even after he had murdered the leader of the group and became the lead samurai...he could not shake the dreams of the monastery away. So one night, he and his most loyal eighty men went back to the spot where this monastery stood and in the moonlight Ronin reached out and fell to his knees in tears as he felt the loving warmth of Tsukiyomi as he came down and greeted Ronin and his men, blessing them each a bit and giving them Ronin not only the largest blessing, but also the knowledge of how to use such a blessing..and how to train others to use it in lesser form. That night, that group of brigands became what built this monastery. A group of holy men and women, all dedicated to the moon god. I and those soldiers, it is we who built this monastery." Ronin said before reaching out and touching the texts. "It is I who recreated our sacred texts...and it is I who wrote more." Ronin whispered out as he stood up. "I continued my ways as a samurai as fifty of my men did. Thirty of us stayed behind, wanting to make sure there was people who could tend to the monastery and actively bring Japan back to the lord. So..the fifty one samurai of the moon god set off. We returned Japan to the shinto ways, cutting the heads off of each Shogun and sending it back to the Emperor of China. We regrouped back at the monastery, receiving a final blessing from the lord as a united Japan set off against them. It was a glorious fight; one in which the city we know as Cantenseel was formed during. It lasted for two decades and in the end the dynasty had fallen and I had sealed Zhanae to the first temple built to worship her. I returned alone for my comrades had all been killed and I went back to the monastery; placing my samurai armor at the base of the pond and writing my chapter in the book of heroes before making my way to Tokyo. I could not have stayed, for I was one without a home. I felt that my time had passed and that a warrior was not needed when what was needed was someone people could turn to and look at as a beacon of hope. I was broken and my faith had left me for some time as I began to frequent the entertainment district. It was there I found a Geisha named Serika who almost seemed like a god given soul mate to me. She seemed to make the memories of pain go away with her voice and the conversations we had were enough to bring me pleasure deeper than physical. So I married her and moved to Cantenseel which was becoming a haven for refugees and the downtrodden. I lived in the Kanshinin and with Serika, I worked as construction worker; building up the fast growing city with many others who had dreams of a new life. I built and bought our home and with her I had a daughter named Yumi who's eyes reminded me of a rose just as her mothers did. Then...while expecting Yurichi the Nagachika incident happened and I fell to the creatures of Chernobog while protecting those I cared about the most. In my last thoughts..the same dream I had of the monastery flashed before my eyes and I realize that it was you three...Nori..Kiyoshi..Yurichi, setting off for a journey from this monastery to bring great good to this world." He said with a smile. "Remember you three if you have learned nothing from the tale of Kiyo and Michio; good and bad do not matter, the grace of Tsukiyomi extends to the most pure of heart and the most wicked of heart. What matters is faith they hold, and the change for the betterment of themselves and the world that they can do." Ronin said as he disappeared; his soul going both back to the sky and into his son.

Yurichi looked down, having his eyes widened as he heard the tale, feeling numb as he reached over and put his hand on Kiyoshi without even thinking; closing his eyes and having tears stream down his cheeks as he again wrestled with forgiving himself for what he had done. He wondered how his father could have before realizing that Ronin failed many times throughout his life, falling out from the path of Tsukiyomi. It was okay to fail under the eyes of their god, causing Yurichi to smile with a hint of sadness in it as he nodded his head. "...Hai..otosama."
Nori was about to walk away when he heard Ronin's voice, making him sigh only a slight bit. He should have known Ronin was not the person to stay away long. Especially not now when his son was heading down the path their lord has lightened up for him. The foolishness of the men. He couldn't help but chuckle. He had to admit most of them has done some foolish stuff. So he sat down as he listened to Ronin telling the story he has already seen happen from up above. He had to admit, Ronin was quite the poetic man. He did not see but he knew Yurichi was crying.

Kiyoshi was listning closely and looking at the wanderer with wide eyes filled with awe. These little miracles is what made her believe in Tsukiyomi so deeply. She glances at Yurichi as he puts his hand on hers which made her smile and hold his hand in return. When the fallen warrior was gone she reaches out to wipe some tears off of Yurichi's face. "You have one amazing father...." She says quietly before she notices that Nori was standing up and about to leave. "You..." She did not know how to say it.

But Nori knew what she wanted to ask so he simply smiles a tad and shrugs. "I think you already know. And have known for a long time."
"It doesn't matter." Yurichi said as he stood up. "It doesn't matter what accomplishments he did in this life; the ones he will accomplish in this one will." He uttered out as he wiped his last tears off. "Accomplishments that will last lifetimes such as the one we are standing in now." He said while walking around a bit, placing his hand on the very wood his face and his companions chopped and stacked and nailed. Yurichi smiled, thinking that for highwaymen they were very good architects. "What this all tells me though is we need to get to work. Kiyoshi, I think I'm ready to tackle the rest of astrology." He said with a big grin on his face before sighing out a little while looking at her.

-------------

"I'm surprised you've only tried to escape twice." Cynfael said while walking with Baldrik through the desert, wearing his black crow get up save for the mask which he burnt off and even wearing the gas mask just in case and to block the sand. "You know, I would advise that you not try anymore. The sun isn't going down for a few hours and i'd rather find an oasis town before then."
Nori smiles a tad bit more, realizing he might have been underestimating this kid already. He was smarter than he sounded like. Which he guessed was a good thing for them. "I guess so. We shall see." Was all he said before leaving the room, leaving the two alone again to get to work.

Kiyoshi watched as her little brother left the room. To believe he was the first... She shakes her head a bit to get her out of her thoughts before opening the book again. "We were halfway through chapter one.... Get ready, it has 37 chapters." She warns him with a big of an apologetic smile.

---------

Baldrik was pissed off as fuck and it was clear from the way he was grumbling under his breath. The damn heat was too much. And not to even mention the fact that he was forced to go with this Bordeaux stuck up bastard to be part of a quest he did not want to be part of. Oh, did he already mention the burning sun? Fucking hell on earth. Hell would even be more pleasant. He narrows his eyes at Cynfael. Cocky bastard. "I'd rather shove my foot up your ass." He grumbles out before saying louder. "How are you not dying in those clothes?"
"Oh Tsukiyomi, help me." Yurichi said as he looked at the massive book, wondering what the hell his father was thinking when he wrote thirty seven chapters about the stars and planets. Still though, it gave him time with Kiyoshi and that's what mattered. He got his pencil up and began writing again his notes, already feeling as if he had written a book and a half.

-------------

"I doubt that your foot could find it's way through my ass, Baldrik." Cynfael said while walking, yawning a bit and running his fingers through his crusty sandfilled hair. "And quite frankly this heat is quite nice compared to the eternal night. Do you know what it's like being without sun for two decades?" He asked while walking through the desert, seeing nothing for miles. "It's terrible and cold and I can't understand how any living creature would find it nice. Oh, and for some reason everything smelt like lavender. Does your brother like lavender?"
Baldrik was rather tempted to prove the man wrong but instead he sticks out his tongue. It was almost like he could hear his father grumble at him not to be so childish, which did cause a slight pang of pain to course through him. But he quikly shook it off. He looks up at the sun, burning almost a hole through him. Two decades of darkness.... Even if he did not like the heat at the moment he could not imagine that. "A little bit of cold would be nice at the moment but.... No, I could no imagine living like that. And I don't know much about my brother and I wish to keep it that way." He says, not even wanting to think about him right now. He had troubles enough already.
"I was under the impression you two were close?" Cynfael said in a confused tone, wonder how two people that came from the same mother and father could not be close. "Well...nevermind that." He said as he scratched the back of his head. "According to this map-" He said as he pulled a map out from under his cloak. "-There's a town in.....twenty-fucking-miles." Cynfael said before growling a bit and kicking the dust, raging a bit. "AURELIE WILL ALREADY BE OUT OF MEMPHIS BY THE TIME I GET THERE!" He yelled as he raged; making a whole sand dune slump over as he kicked the sand again. He looked over at Baldrik, hissing under his breath before continuing to walk, going a bit faster now. "Sometimes Baldrik, I really dislike life."
Baldrik looked slightly disgusted at his words. He and Jyran? Close? Well, if he was under that impression then the future him must have made some fucking mistake by making up with his brother. That was not going to happen. Never. He raises one eyebrow as the Bordeaux trew a small tantrum, taking out his anger on the sand. "Go for it Cynfael, show that sand who is boss." He says sarcastically as he holds up one fist before putting his hands back into his pocket and picking up the pace. Those French vampires could get really passionate about their woman. Understandable but a bit over the top. "Trowing a tantrum won't make us go any faster though."
"The sand knows now." Cynfael growled out as he continued to walk, sweating under the arabian sun. "I will throw as many tantrums as needed. I am deathly in love with someone and right now there is two men with her that would gladly love to steal her away from me." He said before sighing out. "And the worst part is she does not feel the same way, at all. At least I think. Whatever, it doesn't matter!" He yelled out before a blast of sand hit his gas mask. "FUCK YOU!" He screamed to the desert. "I HATE SAND!"
Baldrik simply closes his eyes and spits out a bit of sand before brushing off a bit of sand off of his shoulder which was ofcourse useless. Geez. This man really had no break on his emotions. "Dear lords could you calm down a bit?" He says with a sighs before raising one eyebrow. "That does not sound like a Bordeaux's mentallity to me honestly. At first you say she will be your future wife and now you are saying it doesn't matter. And I am suprised you even let those two stay together with her if you think they would steal her away. Like this you will lose her indeed. Do you even have a plan to make her yours?" He asks, trying to distract the man a bit from trowing hissy fits towards the sand.
"I am calm." Cynfael said as he crossed his arms, breathing out a bit before groaning out. "Yes- ah fuck it. No, I really don't." He admitted while shaking his head. "And I doubt that there is a plan that's going to work anyways. She's far more into saving the world than I am; so much so I doubt relationships are even a thought that crosses her mind." He sighed out while rubbing the back of his head. "And I barely am a Bordeaux, remember? You killed all of them."
Baldrik could not help but grin a small bit at his last words. To believe he could have killed them all. His father would have been proud. But last night he realized revenge was a small thing to lose if the price to pay was being stuck in eternal night under his brother's reignst. The thought of having been able to kill them was a small console. "Oh please. She is a woman. All woman want love and romance. Even the once focused on something else. You would just have to show her what she is missing. Show her the man you could be for her. If I were you I would show her the time of her life. I would take her to the ocean under the starlight. As cheesy as it is I would arrange a gorgeous candle lit dinner and have a band play personally for us. I know how to play the violin so I would serenade a song especially for her." He walks a bit faster before moving infront of Cynfael, walking backwards as he makes the motions of him playing. "You hear the sounds? Her breathing getting more silent? And then, you will have to wait for a look. A look in her eyes that says she is beginning to see you in a different light. That is the moment when you take her hand-" Suddenly he grabs Cynfael's hands. "-and you lift her off of her chair to dance with her. Not slow but fast, you want her to lose her breath and laugh-" He suddenly twirls him around and kicks one leg from underneath Cynfael so he drops though Baldrik holds him up like in a dip. "-before you do this and look into her eyes. You would tell her how much she means to you. How much you adore her. How gorgeous she is. And how much of a better man she makes you. You make her promises of cherishing her forever and being her lover, friend and swear your devotion forever to her before...." He leans more down when he suddenly drops Cynfael down into the sand. A grin on his face. "You kiss her. And there you have it. The love of your life in your arms. As easy as that."
"You make it sound so easy." Cynfael said as he got out from the sand angrily. "Too fucking easy. Aurelie isn't your typical bimbo that you'd find of the street; she's much better looking and much smarter." He sighed out before shaking his head. "No.." He said while standing up. "I'm not going to make her fall in love with me with buttered words and flashy dance moves with a violin. If I want her to love me, I want her to love ME, not the moment." He said as he continued to walk, being a bit huffy and puffy while doing so.
Baldrik blinked twice and he had to put his hand infront of his mouth to stop himself from laughing or chuckling. He shakes his head as he grins and follows the at the moment child like man. "You have so much to learn. This is not some thing I would do for a bimbo. Your lady is indeed very gorgeous and if you love her something like this is what she deserves. If you love her you would want to give her those moments. Trust me. The look she will give you will be all worth it. But I guess you really have not much experience in romance yet. I could show you if you want an example." He says with a small grin. "And by the way, aren't those 'buttered words' of love and devotion not the truth? If they are the truth they cant be called buttered words. It would be your heart speaking then. It would be YOU. Smartass."
"That...uh...I mean...er....shush!" Cynfael said before he sheepishly laughed a bit after, scratching his head. "After Memphis I must keep my mind focused on the task ahead!" He yelled out, pushing on forward. They continued to walk, eventually reaching the oasis town and setting off for Memphis in the morning, reaching the outskirts of the city slightly after sunrise.

-------------

Tiras sat out in the garden of the palace smoking a cigarette in his TMEA uniform, disassembling his gun and cleaning each part of his gun methodically as he stared at it, finding beauty in the simple and mechanical construction of the weapon. He finished putting it together and oiling it, pulling out his flask from his pocket and pulling out his cigarette for a minute so he could fix his dry mouth with some liquor. "I swear I used to never drink this early..." He grumbled before taking another swig.
"Then why do it now?" Said a soft voice behind Tiras. There was Felicia, standing only a few feet away, wearing a light white egyptian style gown as her own clothes were too hot for this weather. And the pharao had been good enough to give them a full new wardrobe for her. She had hesitated alot when she saw Tiras sitting in the garden as she was walking towards the kitchen. But she couldn't just walk by. So there she stood, her arms folded infront of her stomach as she still hesitately walks closer. Their arguement from the day before still fresh in her mind. "Can I.... Could we talk?" She asks softly.
Tiras turned his head around to look at the person speaking to him, knowing that voice all to well. He hid his smile, thinking she looked very nice in the gown that the pharaoh had given her although knowing that now probably wasn't the best time to tell her that. He hid his flask in his pocket as she walked closer, feeling his heart beat a bit faster as he allowed the cigarette to fall from his mouth onto the moist brown dirt below the bench that ashed it out. "Yeah..we can if you want." Tiras said quietly as he hung his head down, moving his gun from it's place on the bench to give Felicia somewhere to sit.
Felicia took the seat next to him, brushing a bit of hair behind her ear as the wind whipped it a bit lose. She took a deep breath as she looks up at the sun. She wanted to talk but she had no idea where to even start. So much has happend. Again. As always. Every time they were apart their lives just turned so drastically. Ever since the beginning it has been like that. She guessed she should just start about the most recent thing between them. The thing that had hurted them both. "About yesterday.... Tiras, I..." Her voice quivers a bit, finding it hard to find her words. "I didn't mean it like that. I never intended to hurt you like that. It just.... Came it wrong. Harsher than I had meant to and I am really sorry for that..."
"No Felicia, I'm sorry." Tiras said as he looked at her, not wanting her to take the blame for what had happened. "I...I understand you know, how you feel and I just...I was being emotional, more so than I should have been." Tiras spoke out softly as he looked down, trying not to look at her as well as trying his best to hold back his emotions like he always did. Tiras brushed his shoulder length silver hair out of his face, sitting up a bit as he sighed. "It's not your fault, I just can't.." He looked to the side and shook his head. "..it's nothing." He sighed out. "No hard feelings Felicia." He said with a sad smile as he looked at her. "I promise, you don't gotta be sorry. If that was all, you should go get your breakfast; that's certainly better than listening to me ramble."
Felicia did not take her eyes off of him, reading him like a book like she always could. He was holding back so much, it was as clear as the sun radiating down on them. He shouldn't. He shouldn't hold back his emotions. He was good at hiding them, shoving them away. But that was the last thing she wanted. She wanted him to be open with her, just like before which she knew would be a hard thing to accomplish. But she wanted to make those steps. Wanted to be let in again. It was alot from her to ask after all this time. "Liar. It's not nothing." She says softly and she could not help herself as she reaches out and caresses his cheek, the look in his eyes hurting her as well. "And do you really think I would mind hearing you ramble? Hearing your voice.... Is more than I ever could have asked for." She admits with a sad smile as well.
Tiras widened his eyes as she called him a liar, looking up to speak and defend himself until she caressed his cheek, stopping Tiras cold in his tracks. His heart stopped as he looked into her sparkling crimson eyes; feeling time itself slow like the first time he looked into them at that ball. "Felicia.." Tiras uttered out softly, feeling her name against his tongue as tears streamed out from both eyes and went down his cheeks while looking at her. "I can't do this again.." Tiras said quietly as he closed his eyes and began to break down a bit. "I can't be here and lose you again Felicia..I can't...I can't.." He sobbed out. "You're my greatest weakness..and you're greatest my strength.." Tiras said as he opened his eyes. "I know I'm rambling again..I do that a lot..but I don't care what issues we have Felicia; I would work anything out just to be able to hold my baby again and know that everything is going to be alright."
Felicia felt tears appear in her eyes as well as she saw him like that. She understood his fears so well. She felt them too. Their lives have never gone peacefull. They could be torn away from eachother again. "Then just hold me...." she says quietly before wrapping her arms around him herself, his warmth causing the tears she was holding back to stream out as well. "I am scared as well." She says, voicing out what they were both feeling. The fear of losing eachother again. Even if not in a relationship, she did not want to lose him ever again.
Tiras wrapped his arms around her tightly with his eyes closed, putting his face into her hair. He held her as if it was his last time doing so, learning that every moment needs to be lived out like it was the last. Complacency could never be put in his life again, he knew he had to appreciate each second for what it was and not expect there to ever be another one as it was never guaranteed. "We have so much time to make up." He mumbled out as he pulled his face out of her hair, having her scent still trapped in his nose as he breathed out and looked at her, putting his hand on her cheek and smiling as he looked at her, having his cheeks turn red as he wiped the tears away with his free hand and with his magic cloth; reaching over with it and wiping her tears from her left eye without even using his hand. "So...I guess my first question is what the hell is Louisa doing as a queen in a country she wasn't born in?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. "Is she aware that she isn't related to the royal family of that country, right? That the split between them and my family happened over a thousand years ago?"
"We really do." Felicia says softly as a smile could not help but creep onto her face as he used his cloth. Seeing him in his TMEA outfit like that brought so many memories back. It made it feel like time had never passed. That they were still living back then. But his question brought her back to reality. With a sigh she shakes her head and shrugs. " I do not even know. All I know is that my father help her. For what goals or reasons I am not aware off.... All i know is that people say is being a good Queen. And I guess if she is jappy there and if she is doing a good job it's okay." She says, though she was still very worried for her child
"You know, I wanted to beat your dad up back when I first met you and I really still feel the same way." Tiras hissed out. "Duce is going to eat my right hook one day Felicia, mark my words." He grumbled as he shook his head. "Okay, I guess a second follow up question is WHAT THE FUCK VIRGIL IS DOING having a child?" He asked in a clearly dissapointed tone. "I've seen my grandson and I know for a fact that boy did not come out of an Asian woman, which leads me to question if you've gotten a chance to...you know, talk to him about not being a manwhore. It's a serious problem you know, not even just in a moral way but in a world safety sort of way with his powers. The world only needs four chaos mages running around at once, not forty."
Felicia could understand the way he was feeling about her father and honestly, if he decided to to that, she would not stop him. At his next question she sigjs again anf rubs the back of her neck. "Oh i know. You have no idea of how much up and down and troubles we went through raising him. But I am sure we wont have to worry anymore." She says as a smile forms. "He has truly found his other half in Yumi. He even asked me how to propose to her. So dont worry about forty little chaos mages running around."