nang hindi pinipili ang papel na paglalaro The Dark Chapters: Part 2. (PRIVATE)

IAMYOURENEMY posted on Sep 19, 2015 at 08:26AM
Plot

19 years have passed since the original events of the first chapter. The city has been rebuilt, the world has been united and most people have healed, save for some few who cling to their horrible and scarred pasts. There are some though, willing to disrupt this society's peace and order for selfish goals...Will you fight with the revolutionaries for a society ruled with the iron fist of their queen, or will you fight to uphold the order and peace that has been preserved for nearly 20 years?

The way of the government, education system and military.

The Government
After the 2019 incident with Hotaka Nagachika, the governments of Cantenseel were finally able to reach a compromise with each other. The Kanshinin councilors would act as a congress for Rex, who would be some sort of figure head, like the president. While he had power, he would have to present it to the councilors, who would either approve or disapprove of the proposal. Rex would have veto power, but it would only work for so much. The councilors and The president all choose a successor when they choose to retire.

The Education System
In Cantenseel, after the borders fell, they decided to merge the new generation with each other to make sure that pride from being from a certain area would not exist, the easiest way of course, was school. In the middle of Cantenseel where all four borders used to connect, a super school was created. It was three campuses. The elementary campus for K-5th Grade. The middle campus for 6-8th and the High/College campus for 9th-12+. This means that within the school, there are people who are in their mid twenties along with fifteen yearolds in the same campus.

The Military
In the 19 years that had passed, the military had became rather lax because of the peace. Most people who joined only abused it so they could one, have an easy job or two, so they could use it for their resume. Only few actually join it because they want to make a difference.

Backstory
24 years ago, an assassin named Tiras Elbinorune was sent on a mission to murder a woman named Felicia Stadner, who was the heiress to a very rich family. Tiras, mesmerized by the woman, was unable to pull the trigger. After an instant spark between the two, he joined the military for her to win a war that was over the horizon. After a series of trials and after impregnating Felicia, Tiras went beserk and nearly destroyed the world. 5 years later, he came back after his current wife had been murdered. After a brutal beating by the angry people of Cantenseel, a man named Hotaka Nagachika who had orchestrated most of the events in the story came and launched his attack. Soon, he overwhelmed the city with ghouls, which were man eating creatures that were seemingly invincible. While the prince of Hell, Belial, a powerful vampire named Joseph, a beast tamer named Renald, a Draki named Kierra and the son of Hotaka himself, Hei, fought against the other ghouls while Rex and Tiras fought against Hotaka, who had turned into a horrific monster the size of a skyscraper. After a long and hard battle, Hotaka was defeated. But at a cost. Tiras had been mortally wounded and died in front of his love, Felicia.

{Character Sheet}
[Name]

[Nickname/Title]

[Faction](Revolutionary, Military, student etc.

[Age]

[Gender]

[Race]

[Power] (this is whether you use Magical Abilities or Scientific powers, whether it be via machines or simply some sort of scientific method, you can choose whether to explain how it works or not)

[Biography]

[Relationship](this would be your Spouse, Siblings and Friends, completely optional)

[Extra]
-----------
Characters

IAMYOURENEMY:
Louisa Stadner. Age 24 (Page 1)
Virgil Elbinorune. Age 24 (Page 1)
Hei Nagachika. Age 43 (Page 1)
Raiden Lancaster. Age 27 (Page 1)
Mina Zhang. Age 41 (Page 1)
Ivanka Silvius. Age 40 (Page 1)
Irisviel Romanov. Age 38 (Page 1)
Eva Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Seth Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Joseph Bordeaux. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akira Cruz. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akiro Liang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Chidori Liang. Age 37 (Page 1)
Zhu Liang. Age 42 (Page 1)
Daniel Tren. Age 17 (Page 1)
Mei Zhang. Age 16 (Page 1)
Leia Feng. Age 24. (Page 1)
Gilford Silvius. Age 16. (Page 1)
Valeryia Silvius. Age 24. (Page 1)
Remi Elbinorune. Age 23 (Page 1)
Shiomi Devonshire. Age 23 (Page 1)
Belial Devonshire. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Alexander Bordeaux. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Vasilia Romanov. Age 61. (Page 1)
Takao Sesshoumaru. Age 32. (Page 6)
Yurichi Mizushima. Age 19. (Page 9)
Lucifer Devonshire. Unknown (Page 10)
Yamato Kirugi. Age over 100.
Adelger Kiesenger von Elbinorune the II. Age 17 (Page 22)
Karlen Von Jager. Age 116 (Page 29)
Karla Von Jager. Age 27 (Page 29)
Raul Espinoza. Age 25(Page 32)
Ramses the III. Age 30(Page 32)
Thutmose III. Unknown. (Page 34)
Jannik Haas. (Page 34)
Catriona Haas. (Page 36)
Praxilla Metz. 32. (Page 44)
Adalica Von Elbinorune(Page 36)
Aiymil Elbinonrune (Page 46)
Cynfael Bordeaux. (Page 42)
Ollie Silvius. (Page 44)
Akllah Folami. (Page 46)
Raymil Emeria. (Page 49)
Lanying Zhang. (Page 49)
Revala Emeria. (Page 49)
Raymil Emeria) (Page 49)
Reina Emeria. (Page 50)
Yang Min. (Page 51)
Miles Prise. (Page 52)
Chronov. (Page 54)
Cassius Prise(Page 55)
Saigon Derivil(Page 56)

Mirra1007
Felicia Tenshin. Age 48 (Page 1)
Sora Cruz. Age 41 (Page 1)
Yumi. Age 23 (Page 1)
Kierra Nagachika. Age 42 (Page 1)
Rex Ellington. Age 48 (Page 1) (President of Cantenseel)
Renald Silvius. Age 51 (Page 1)
Eadlyn Bordeaux. Age 24 (Page 1)
Souji Zhang. Age N/A (Page 1)
Ichirou Nagachika. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fayline Bordeaux. Age 46 (Page 1)
Cecilia Devonshire. Age N/A (Page 1)
Kane Tenshin. Age 50 (Page 1)
Ella Stadner. Age 31 (Page 1)
Dequan Zhang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fillian. Age N/A (Page 1)
Annelise Florence. Age 22 (Page 1)
Lizana Janssen. Age 18 (Page 1)
Moira Prise. Age 17 (Page 1)
Gideon Narine. Age 20 (Page 1)
Riza Hannaka. Age 19 (Page 6)
Tomoe Mikage . Age unknown (Page 10)
Daliyah. Age N/A (Page 11)
Jeptha Veers. Age 22(Page 22)
Elvyne Silvius. Age 19 (Page 29)
Hideaki Ranshin. Age 43 (Page 32)
Tsuyoshi Hajime. Age 27 (Page 32)
Basile Allard. Age 25 (Page 32)
Mamoru Hidari. Age 25 (Page 32)
Calix Shreave. Age 47 (Page 32)
Willem the V of Nassau. Age 34. (Page 32)
Nori Rin. Age 15 (Page 32)
Kiyoshi Rin. Age 28 (Page 32)
Callum Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Connall Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Baldrik Haas. (Page 34)
Sauri Devonshire. (Page 44)
Lerida Devonshire. (Page 44)
Kuro Kaze Devonshire. (Page 44)
Tarquin Silvius. (Page 44)
Terryal. (Page 49).
last edited on Jun 04, 2018 at 07:08AM

nang hindi pinipili ang papel na paglalaro 5723 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2401-2450 of 5723

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Mirra1007 said…
Felicia looked up with wide eyes as the door opened, silencing her sobs for a few seconds before she hugged her daughter tightly to her chest as the tears continoud. Her poor child. "I'll help you love. You will pull through." She says quietly as she runs her fingers through her daughters hair as she looks up at Tiras. She felt so sad but there was rage in her eyes as well. Directed towards her father for manipulating her child like that. And the look she was givinf Tiras said enough. Her fathers deeds has gone too much unpunished. Duce will pay for this. Even if it was the last thing she would do.

--------

Aurelie takes a step back, a bit stunned at his revealation. To save his own parents.... She had not known. Never would have guessed his reasons either. Berthold had tried to do what they were doing now as well... She was pulled out of her thoughts by his screams, the sight she was seeing making her nauseous to the core. This was enough. She could not bring it in her heart to hurt someone who had killed, like they had as well, for the same goals as they had. It was enough. "Enough!" She suddenly bursted out towards Virgil, suprised at herself as well. She was so confused. This was the man she has been hating for years and years. But now that he was here and now that she knew.... She couldnt do it.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas IAMYOURENEMY said…
"I'll be back." Tiras said before heading to his room, gathering his weapons and bullet proof armor as he felt his heart pound hard. He strapped two guns to his sides, one to his chest and one in his boot before putting a knife up his sleeve. As he remembered, Duce always had a squadron of mercenaries around him at all times that would be there to prevent any issues from occurring. They would not stop Tiras. "Remi, draw the space and time rune, now."

"Yes sir." Remi said, hearing the tone in her fathers voice and the way he was looking, knowing damn well that he'd just do it himself anyways if she said no. She pulled out a piece of chalk, drawing the arcane symbols into the ground. "Don't get hurt dad."

"It's not me getting hurt sweetie." Tiras said before stepping onto the runes, making them glowing as his magic began to course through his nerves and the runes; preparing to teleport.

-------------

"No!" Virgil yelled as he held his hand out, shoving her with a push from his magic energy into the wall. "I will have my-"

"Shut up." Rudolf said after hitting Virgil over the head, having an angry expression on his face. "Nobody shoves my sister into a wall, not even my dad." He grumbled out before looking at Bertholdt; pulling the corkscrew out of his eye. "Why didn't you just tell me that? Why you were doing all this?..Why did you let me beat you senseless?"

"Because I deserve it." Bertholdt weeped out. Bertholdt reached over, popping the cold iron collar off of his neck so Bertholdt's magic could activate. His magic began to course through his nerves again, healing his wounds in front of them as the light in the room flickered a bit before turning on. He looked up; his purple eyes only having sadness in them. "I ruined everything.."
Felicia knew where Tiras was going when she saw him leave. And that was more than fine. She wanted him to go. She gives her daughter a kiss on her forhead as she heard Hannah began to cry. "Honey, go tend to your daughter. I have to say something to your father. I'll come right back after." She says, wiping some tears away from her daughters face. "You are strong Louisa. Not because you are a Stadner but because your love for him and you child make you strong." After that she stands up and jogs to Tiras's room, glad to see him still there. "Tiras." She says as she walks forward, putting a hand on his cheek and staring deeply into his eyes. "Make him pay for everything he has done. To us, to Virgil and to Louisa. Make him know that even if I dont kill him myself, it was me who sended you." She spoke with such hatred and fire. It was clear she was giving Tiras the chance to do anything he wants. She should have let him done that a long while ago. Everything would have been different if her father had not intervened. She would have been together with Tiras happily.... And with that realization she kisses hin deeply. "Can you do that for us?" She asks softly as she only slightly pulls away.

------

Aurelie yelped a bit as she was pushed back but did not take action on it. She just walks back again to look Berthold straight in the eyes. And she saw genuine regret and sadness. And just for that she could not hate him anymore. It was so long ago. They had been so young. And he had just lost his parents... "You did deserve it.... But it's enough. You were young as well..." she takes a deep breath and lets it out as a shaky sigh. "Lets move forward now..."
"I love you mother.." Louisa said quietly as she got herself up, feeling something new inside her swell a bit as she walked to her mothers room with shaky legs, seeing her daughter crying in the crib. She took a few steps over to her, lifting Hannah out of the crib and nuzzling her a bit, sitting down on the foot of her mothers bed. She rocked back and forth, humming to Hannah while keeping her eyes shut, quieting the baby down as Louisa focused all her attention on her child.

Tiras stared into Felicia's eyes, not raising his hand up as her hand went onto his cheek. Now, the only emotions he was feeling was anger and passion. He nodded his head, not breaking the eye contact for a moment as he reached over and placed his hand on her cheek before kissing her; closing his eyes as they deeply kissed, rubbing his tongue against hers before he slightly pulled away, making him open his eyes. "I promise he will know. This is a gift from our family to him." He growled out before kissing her back, continuing to kiss her until the rune finally teleported Tiras to Cantenseel.

"Huh, it worked!" Remi said as she looked at the rune before awkwardly looking at Felicia, scratching the back of her head. "Uh....about earlier....err....sorry about that. It was a rough day; you know I didn't mean it." She said before sheepishly laughing. "Aha...ah...want some tea?"

~~~~~

Tiras arrived back at his tree; the place where he stood to await all of his mission orders many years ago. He grabbed onto his magic cloth; transforming his outfit into the disguise of a business man wearing a black suit, red tie and glasses. He placed his hand onto the tree, using his processor to pin point the exact location of Duce Stadner. It was at home and he was throwing a ball to celebrate the complete merging of the Lancaster Corporation into Stadner Industries. He could see the cork popped off the champagne bottle, making Tiras smirk a bit and laugh before shaking his head as he started walking, seeing all the same old prunes that had been at the first ball he had went to; the one with Felicia. He continued walking, reaching the mansion and walking to the two guards who were holding rifles, protecting the entrance. He held out his hand and let out an electric wave, stunning their cybernetic enhancements enough for him to slink in without them even noticing; walking around to the wine table and grabbing a glass, sipping it as he looked around for Duce.

-----------

"I can't understand how you can say that, looking at what I am...but..." Bertholdt broke out of his binds, standing up and having his demonic features disappear as regular Bertholdt stood in front of her; moving his blonde hair out of his face as he properly looked at her. "I am taken so aback...Aurelie.." He said as his eyes watered, remembering the last time he saw her. "Scream at me; HURT ME!" He yelled out. "Don't just stand there and look at me as if I'm still your cousin; I AM AN ANIMAL! TREAT ME LIKE HOW SAVAGE BEASTS ARE MEANT TO TREATED!" He cried out, falling to his knees before putting his face in his palms, unable to even look at her. "Because that's all I am.." He sobbed out.
Felicia only opened her eyes again when she felt a surge of magic energy and as she felt his lips leave hers. She knew he would be back soon. She had no doubt in her mind her would be unscratched. And that on the news she woukd soon see something about the fall of the Stadner house and industries. No one would be there to take over. Louisa was queen. Virgil and her were wanted. And her sister Ella could never take over. But she was fine with that. Let their cursed name burn. She was pulled out of her thoughts by Remi. Still the ever sweet child. With a soft smile she rubs her head. "It's okay.... I never held a grudge against you for that. A cup of tea sounds good."

~~~~~~~

Duce was chatting up to the buisiness men and woman around him, it was almost like there was a grin on his face that would not leave. Their industries had grown immensely by simply just fusing the cooperations together. Lancaster and Stadner. An allieance full of power. Good thing her granddaughter listened to him. Ofcourse she would have. Ever since she was a child she had been begging for a purpose. And he gave her one. He looks around as he saw everyone enjoying themself, clueless that the head of the Lancasters had been killed. He did not feel a thing except happiness that the fusion happend before the assasination. Now he had both companies and a country. He walks over to the wine table as his glass was empty to grab a new one, taking a sip of it.

-------

Aurelie was not afraid when he broke out of the bindings. She knew he would not hurt her. She could see that in his eyes. Her thoughts were swirling around eachother. But all she knew was that she could not hate him no more. Could not hurt him. He know what he has done. And his self loathing was punishment enough. So instead she kneels down as well before suddenly hugging him. Just like he had done when he had killed her parents. "You are still my cousin...." she says quietly
"It's good wine, don't you think?" Tiras said while walking over to Duce, masking his eyes with an illusion of dark glasses that a blind man would wear and deepening his voice to mask who he was. "Perfect wine actually; to die for, don't you think, sir Stadner?" He asked before smirking. "I heard you're the man of the house after all. A toast, to you." He said while raising his glass.

--------

"..... I'm....ugh... cousin..." Bertholdt began crying some more, tightly holding onto Aurelie as Rudolf awkwardly shifted over; tapping Aurelie on the shoulder and whistling as Ramses walked in, clearly with an intense look.

"Aurelie, good. Tell your father and grandfather I have a message for them; your mission? It begins tomorrow, understand?" Ramses asked with his eyebrows pointed downward. "This situation is far more urgent than ever before. You've all rested long enough."
Duce raises one eyebrow at the man, not regonizing this man at all. He couldn't think of a place or cooperation he had seen this man working in. Nor had they ever met in meetings. And frankly, he got a strange vibe from this man. A very strange one. It made his hairs stand on edge. "It was never in question if I were the man of the House. I have always been." He says and he was about to say when his youngest walked over to them.

"Hi daddy." Ella says as she leans uo and kisses his cheek. She had never been effected by her father's search for power. Duce knew she was useless from the beginning so he left her alone, letting her indulge in richness and jewerly like she was doing now. It showed that she enjoyed it by the way she was behaving at these events. It was in stark contrast with her sister. "Have we met before?" She asks politely as she looks at Tiras, not regonizing him either.

------

Aurelie just held him for awhile when her brother wanted her attention. She looks up before seeing the pharao, making her let go off the hug and stand up. She nods at his command. And when he left she looks at her brother. "He seemed really tense. Something must have happend. More than we think."
"We have. At one of these balls actually; twenty years ago. You were... ah, I can't remember. You were so young." Tiras said before sipping his wine, pacing around a bit as a familiar song began to play in the background. " Supposing you have thoughts on your mind; why I'm here, who I am and that. I'm from Egypt you see, I have some gifts from a special family." Tiras said as he pulled off the glasses, having them fade into nothing. "Tiras, Virgil and most of all Louisa and Felicia." Tiras said as he opened his eyes, having the illusion fade away as he pulled two pistols up, one pointed to Ella's head and one at Duce's. "Goodnight." Tiras said as he pulled each trigger as Felicia and Tiras's song played in the background.

-------

"Probably; seems we're fucking left in the dark about everything." Raiden said before noticing Virgil was up and staring up them. "Uhh...dad?"

"So that's it Aurelie?" Virgil asked through gritted teeth. "We let murders walk free now?" Virgil asked before walking up to Aurelie, looking down at her with the anger deep set in his eyes. "He killed my best friend, Aurelie; a brother for life. He killed Eva, someone I cared about." He whispered out as his eyes shimmered. "He killed my unborn child...he nearly killed me. And I let this fucker walk?..are you kidding me?"
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
There was a second of realization who this man was before Duce's life was ended. Around then everything turned to mayham. Everyone tried to get away. Screaming and shattering of glasses were heard. The guards came running in, trying to search where it was coming from since it was hard to get through the panicked crowd. But they would be too late anyways. It was done.

------

Aurelie seemed to shrink a bit as her father looked at her with such anger. But she forced herself to keep standing straight and look him in the eyes. "He did kill you. And mom. In my timeline. But.... If I could have saved you, even if it had just been a sliver of a chance, by doing all the things he has done.... I would have done the same thing." She says, giving him the reason why she could not kill him
Tiras sighed out, pulling out a cigarette and putting it in his mouth before leaning down and tearing off Duce's bloody Stadner pendant as almost a war trophy before he ran; flying up the stairs as he made his way to Duce's office. He locked the door, pushing the desk in the office against it. He kicked the lock on the desk open, grabbing out a luger as well as folder full of old documents before finally seeing some chalk at the bottom of it. He ducked down as shots rang out towards the towards towards him; scribbiling the space and time rune frantically as machine gun fire threatened to kill Tiras.

"VALZUTHANGE DENK AR VASS MEN LAUCH!" A demon guard growled out as he started to literally kick holes through the wall.

Tiras held up Duce's luger, firing off a round through the wall into the heart of the demon before the demon could even get through. He placed his hand on the center on the rune, directing his energy into it as he watched the barrel of a minigun be placed through the hole the demon kicked until he finally teleported back into Felicia's room; nearly throwing up from the sudden shift in space he was not used to. He dropped the documents and the luger, spilling the papers out onto the floor.

"Dad?" Louisa said in a confused tone of voice before screeching, seeing a bloody Stadner pendant. "What did you do?!"

"Give daddy a minute- UGH." Tiras belched out, huddling over a trash can as he looked down, noticing an old photo. He reached down, holding it up as a he saw Karl holding a rifle, Petrov smoking a cigar, Hermann flipping off the camera, Faendal with a dagger to the throat of a little girl and Duce holding the same luger to the head of her sister. Next to the sisters was a dead king and queen; their crowns covered in blood as they laid slumped over. And this wasn't the only photo either; there was close ups of each body as well as a picture of all the executioners together. "What in the goddamn?"

-----------

Virgil growled, having not heard the answer he wanted to hear as he felt his held have the urge to literally implode. "AM I THE ONLY SANE ONE?!" He yelled out before punching the wall, letting out a burst of magic that created a crater in the concrete before he turned around, holding up his hand and muttering 'don't fuck with me' as he started heading up the stairs, going straight to the kitchen and grabbing an entire barrel of ale ; stabbing a hole in it as he opened his mouth and started chugging.
Felicia runs towards her own room as she felt the magic center in her room. Tiras had been so quik that she had still been in Remi's room drinking tea who had jusy cooled off. When she saw the pendant she knew it was done. She puts a hand on his back. "Are you ok-" she looks at the picture at well, frowning deeply in confusion. "Tiras.... What is this?"

-------

Aurelie lets out a breath she didnt realize she had been holding. Her father could be quite te scary man when angrey.... she looks at Berthold as she folds her arms. Not really knowing whag to do now. "So..... What are you going to do now?...." this was awkward
"I think....this is the execution of the royal family." Tiras said while holding up the photo, seeing the Elbinorune heterochromatia even through the photo. "Your dad was a separatist I think...it might have been how he got his money. Could have stolen it from the Adalian treasury perhaps.." Tiras said as he panted out, still very drained from the teleportation. "That was intense."

---------------

"Stick around and save the world." Bertholdt said with his arms crossed, looking at Aurelie. "As much as Virgil may hate me, I can help and try to make right as best as I can. If I can't save it for myself...perhaps I can save it for my sister and the ones I love." He said with a smile as he rubbed his face a bit.
Felicia was staring at the photograph, not finding it hard at all to believe her father played a part in something like that. But honestly, she did not even want to think about it anymore. She was done with it. Done with it all. She takes the Stadner pendant from him, staring at it for a few second before kissing his cheek. "Thank you, Tiras...." she says, knowing he had just freed a small part of her.

------

Aurelie nods slowly. So he woukd be working with them then. "You should talk to Ramses about that. Now if you excuse me...." she says before leaving the cell and going up the stairs to get to the main floor. Her legs were shaking now. She was so confused and feeling so ill out of sudden. She leans against the wall with one hand as she puts the other over her mouth, forcing her stomach to calm down as tears appeared in her eyes.

"Aurelie?" When she looked up she saw a worried looking Baldrik. "Everything alright? You dont look good, dear."

Aurelie immediatly stands up straight again. "I am fine." She saw he did not believe her. "I... will be fine. Okay?" She says with the best smile she could muster before leaving to her room. When she got there she slides down the wall to sit down on the ground, trying to figure out what in the world to feel

Baldrik felt the urge to follow her to make sure she was alright though he was not the person she would talk to anyway.... He walks towars the training area where he knew he could find his friend. "Cynfael." He calls out, interrupting his training session before walking closer. "I just saw Aurelie and she.... Did not look that good. Emotionally. I have an idea of what it could be but I am sure she would not talk to me about it..."
"Don't thank me; it was for both of us." Tiras said before kissing her cheek, hugging her with one arm as he smiled. For all these years, it had been him not only toying with Tiras but also him toying with Felicia and that something that he could not forgive. "We're free. Even now, if we're not together as we were then, we are free." He uttered out before letting go.

-----------

Cynfael was trying to solve a rubix cube, getting frustrated before throwing throwing the cube and breaking it right as Baldrik fell in. "Aurelie what?" Cynfael asked with his eyes wide. At his comment, Cynfael stood up and ran out the door to Aurelie's room, feeling the doorknob and noticing it was locked. Cyfael knocked twice, getting no response after about a minute of waiting before twisting it so hard it broke; walking in and seeing Aurelie against the wall. He crouched, putting his hand on her shoulder and shaking her a bit to get her attention, noticing she was in her own little world. "Hey, Aurelie. What's wrong?..." Cynfael asked in a soft voice before reaching his hand up slowly, gently placing it on her face to get her attention.
Aurelie had not even heard him knocking. She was staring down at the floor, figuring out everything. When he touched her she flinched a bit in suprise as her eyes widened. When she saw it was Cynfael tears appeared in her eyes again. "I-I-I...." She hides her face in her hands as her shoulder began to softly shake from her sobs. Emotinally she was just so twisted right now. "I don't know, Cynfael. The one who killed my parents, my cousin, he is here. They captured him. Tortured him. I thought I hated him. Wanted to personally be the one to rip out his troath.... But he looked at me with such regret, saying it was all to save his own parents and I just couldn't do it..." her tears began to stream harder but she managed to kinda keep her voice steady. "Father got so angrey with me, not understanding why I couldn't do it. And i dont either. I hated him. For so ling. And now i just.... I dont know what to do. I dont know what to feel. I am so confused right now. What is even right and wrong?" She clenched her hands in her hair as she was done speaking.
"Aurelie...." Cynfael said quietly, rubbing her shoulder with his thumb. "Sometimes it takes more strength to forgive someone that has hurt us than it takes to hurt them." He whispered out, looking down at the floor. "I imagined killing Baldrik so many times and you know what? He was my cousin too. He killed my mother, he killed my father and I didn't even know him but when...when I looked at him, I knew I couldn't do it." He whispered it; placing his hand under her chin and raising her head to have her look at him. "Your dad isn't ready to move on; he hasn't had twenty years to move on from our pain like we have. Give him time, he will come about." He spoke out gently, smiling at her. "I think...I know why you know...we forgave. It's because we want to focus on the future, rather than the past.."
Aurelie actually quieted down as she listened to him speak. She even felt huge pressure dissapearing as he explained the same situation she was in but then with him and Baldrik. That's right, he didn't do it either. And now see what it brought them. Not only will Baldrik help them but he turned out to be a great guy and a good friend. Perhaps that could happen again. She smiles a bit, feeling now that she hadn't been doing anything wrong. That what she was feeling was normal. Sure it will still be hard but perhaps day by day she would accept it more. She reached out and softly hugged him. "Thank you, Cynfael..."
"Don't thank me Aurelie, it's what I'm here for." Cynfael said while tightly holding onto Aurelie before lightly letting go, looking into her eyes with a smile before letting go a bit, shyly looking to the side. He shook his head kneeling up and extending his hand to Aurelie to help her up. "Now come on; let's see if we can't fix that mood of yours."

------------

As two days passed, Ramses set forth the plan of action that would set forth how the group would split. Tiras, Rudolf, Cynfael, Baldrik, Veron, Ollie, Lee and Kuro would be sent into the African territory to give the ultimatum to the African tribes to join or die. The others were to be heading to Emeria to solve the civil war once and for all and to add them as a vassal state of Egypt in return for a bit of autonomy.

~~~~~~~~~

Tiras pulled down his face scarf as the group walked into the capital of the African tribes, putting a cigarette in his mouth and lighting it as he looked forward, noticing all the eyes that watched him as they walked in. He kept his finger on the trigger, making sure that they saw his pistols shining bright in the light so they knew that if they tried to step up they'd be losing their life. "It smells...putrid. Rudolf, what's the name of this shithole?"

I can't pronounce it. Yar-nuu-them?" Rudolf asked outloud as he tried to answer Tiras's question, sounding out the name of the city.

"Prolly somethin' stupid soundin' like that." Ollie grumbled out as Jannik stood over him holding an umbrella, knowing damn well Ollie would die in the African sun. "Janny?"

"Don't ask me lad, I don't do well with African names." Jannik admitted with a chuckle before breathing in the air and grinning. "Smells like nasty sex though; it's invigorating!" He said before looking at Baldrik. "You didn't hear that."

"Oi', shut it." Ollie said in disgust, almost wanting to vomit right there onto Veron.

"Smells like the countryside." Lee said while sniffing, having his hood up to protect his sensitive pale skin from the blazing African sun.

"It's Yarnuthem." Cynfael said while looking to the altar at the center of town, seeing a dark skinned woman with tribal paint on her, praying at it before she stood up and turned around, looking at the group and walking over to it.

"I'm Akllah, the priestess of this land." Akllah said while looking at Tiras before squinting her eyes. "Two demons, a chaos mage, a brute, a vampire, a pink haired person and...." She squinted her eyes even further at Veron. "What...are you?"
Kuro did not mind the sun that much actually. Their kind have always prefered heat over cold so this was fine by him. He actually liked everthing around him. Even the smells and such. The smells made him remember very very good times. Making him grin a bit. "I don't see problems at all."

Baldrik raises one eyebrow at his father. As if he shouldn't have heard that. "Father, please. I am more than just an adult. I have lived many many years and I am well familiar with smells like this." Geez, he was not a little child anymore even if his father did treat him like that.

Veron noticed the look Ollie was having on his face and takes a few steps to the side to be in a safe zone. When they finally arrived he folds his arms as the priestess talked to them. "Offended. That's what I am."

Baldrik shakes his head a bit, trying to hide a grin before he spoke. "We are here in the name of Pharao Ramses. If you are the priestess then I assume you can bring us to the tribe's leader. Or should we discuss are buisiness with you?"
"Yeah yeah Baldrik, well just keep ya shirt on, I don't want to get blinded by your pale hairless chest." Jannik said teasingly before looking over at the priestess, licking his lips. That was some dark chocolate he wouldn't mind getting a bite out of, and not just one either.

"Oh boo hoo."Akllah said to Veron before turning over to Baldrik, shaking her head. "You must be as ignorant as Ramses is to send people with no knowledge of our culture over here. I am the leader of my tribe; I am the speaker to the spirit of Africa." She said before sighing. "What is it you wish?"

"Join Egypt, or we will butcher you and your people." Tiras chimed in before flicking out his cigarette. "Those were Ramses exact words; not mine."

"Well...that's...blunt." Akllah said as she blinked twice before rubbing the back of her head and sighing. "I can't tell you whether or not we can join you though. You'd have to talk to the mighty spirit; I am merely his messenger." She said before narrowing her eyes at Jannik. "Someone tell him to stop looking at me like I am a piece of meat."

"Yeah...fucker that's mine." Rudolf said while nudging Jannik, getting only a glare back from the vampire who bared his fangs at him. "I've never had...African before. I'm kinda curious..."

"Control your penises, please." Cynfael sighed out, pinching the bridge of his nose as he shook his head. He swore those two would never change, and now with Baldrik in the mix, he knew the perversions would only just get worse and worse. "I apologize Ms. Akllah, they're always-"

"Oh it's okay. They may look, but they can't touch." Akllah said with a grin, shrugging a bit before shaking her head. "But I'd prefer they not look either; they look like frogs the way their eyes are bulging out."
Baldrik's eye twitches a bit as he tries hard not to reply back to his father's teasings. They needed to look strong and-.... It may have worked if not half of their group were lusting over the damn priestess. He was wise enough not to join in in a situation like this. Even if the priestess was damn hot.

Veron grumpled at the priestess a bit. Damned bitch. While Kuro was eyeing her as well with a grin on his face. He never had someone like her before. Could be very thrilling. If it came to a fight he would be sure tk claim her first. He liked her fire.

Baldrik raises one eyebrow. A divine messenger. He has only heared of the divine messenger Souji. He guessed this was the messenger of an other god. "Ignore them." He looks back at the rest. "Stop that. You especially father." He growled a bit as he looked back at the priestess. "Then we shall speak to him. Lead the way."
"Mmm...the African men look tasty." Lee said with almost a bit of a growl as he walked over and licked the shoulder of an afroed man hoeing his field, making the man blink before he swung the hoe at Lee, making Lee run out of the yam fields back to Kuro, grabbing onto his shoulder. "Ahk! Shoo vile beast!"

"That's enough!" Akllah yelled, seeming to even silence nature as everything went quiet before she whistled. "Follow me." She said as she started to walk towards some steps up to a grand peak which was the top of the mountain village.

"You know...this doesn't feel right." Tiras commented out to Rudolf with his finger on the trigger as they walked up the mountain; the air getting thinner and thinner. "I swear it's not dementia either...the air; I can feel a strange energy..."

"It should be okay grandfather; once the god listens to us, he'll see we're right and side with us." Rudolf said before sighing out, then breathing in a bit. "Damn this is kinda high up."

"Oi, why the fuck we goin' so high up lady?" Ollie asked as they reached the top of the mountain, where there was a massive flat plane. Akllah began walking to the middle to a red stone, kneeling down and grabbing it. "Aye, lady!"

"Ollie, shut up you dummy. This doesn't feel right to me either." Jannik said before pulling out his saber. "Lass, let the stone down! I don't want to have to hurt you!"

"Feed well, Spirit of Africa!" Akllah said in a now demented voice as an inferno swirled around her and the stone, transforming both of them into a large flaming lion right before their eyes. "Solae, the guardian!" Her voice called out as Solae stood tall and proud, looking at them whole group before letting out a mighty growl towards the group.

"Oh great, fire! It's ALWAYS fire!" Cynfael growled out, hating fire. Fire was synonymous with the sun, and he hated the sun; he always burnt rather easy.

"Oh for- fuck this!" Ollie said as he backed away a bit, not wanting to catch a burn from standing close. "Janny?!"

"Aye lad, i'll tango for you on this one." Jannik said while twirling his saber a bit. "I got a knack for beating up pussies anyways; this should be a piece of cake."

"Say that AFTER Jannik." Tiras said as he turned his magic cloth into a katana, standing in his battle stance as he breathed out hard. "I don't enjoy the thought of getting an unnecessary burn."

"Ooooooooh, a firey one!" Lee laughed out before looking at Kuro and grinning. "Foxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxy. Are you going to hurt the kitty?!" He asked as his eyes started to turn red, signalling that Zherodyl was speaking now.
 "Mmm...the African men look tasty." Lee sinabi with almost a bit of a growl as he walked over and licke
It did not feel right indeed. Baldrik had the feeling they were walking into a trap. And he guessed he was very right. "Oh damn it." He growled out as he takes out his poison bottles. That ain't going to work. He puts them back before pulling out two guns, leaving his saber to his side for now. "So plan of attack?" He asked, glancing at the rest.

Veron's right eye changed, turning a dark black as his ghoul eye and kagune appeared. His kagune being in the form of wings like his father's. It felt good to let them out again but this wasn't truly a situation he would like to be in. "Here we go then."

Kuro did not look impressed. Ofcourse it was a trap. "Perhaps. I would like not to get my fur burned." He says, waiting to see how the others wouls handle it first.
"Starting taking down legs and getting those damn flames ou-" Tiras was cut out of his orders as Zherodyl transformed, letting off a large magical aura that began to dim the flames of the beast. "Okay, so I suppose we surround it and cage it like the beast that it is!"

"Hah, what a funny little beast." Zherodyl said as he crossed his arms and pulled out an etherial sword made out of pure magic energy, walking over to the others and circling Solae.

Solae let out a screech, having a burst of flames come from his mane as Rudolf charged, using his powerful exosuit to uppercut the lion, stunning it for a moment before it hissing out and batted Rudolf, swinging him into a bolder before pinning him down and trying to claw through his armor until Jannik slashed at it's side; splitting it open before it released a massive steam burst through the cut as it regenerated and blew him back a bit, nearly knocking him off the mountain until he let out his wings and caught himself.. "Fear the old gods!" Solae growled out as his claws pierced through Rudolf's chest plate, making Rudolf angrily punch the lion's claws and break them off into his chest before he rolled away.

"Baldrik, Veron, supressive fire! Demons, Cynfael, on me!" Tiras ordered while holding his katana, having it become coated in ice as he stared down the monster, waiting for it to try something as it regenerated it's broken claws. "Come on you fucker." He growled out, tightly holding onto his katana as he stared into the eyes of old god; the twos souls connecting for a moment as Tiras not longer appeared in Solae's eyes to be in his physical form holding his katana but in his spiritual form, complete with the blind eye wrappings, rags and chains holding him.

"You are bound by fate..." Solae commented while looking at TIras, widening his eyes. "The mage of destiny..."

"Talking won't save you." Tiras simply said, spitting over at Solae and making the beast chuckle as he nodded his head, not looking over at Veron and Baldrik.
 "Starting taking down legs and getting those damn flames ou-" Tiras was cut out of his orders as Zher
Veron was behind the beast in the blink of an eye, using his fleeter legs to move faster then the eye could hold before jumping up into the sky. His kagune began to glow before he began to release a massive rain of shards down onto the beast's back. When he landed back on his feet one of his kagune wings wrapped around his arm, creating a sword of shard as he began to ran, each time when he passed a leg of the beast deeply slashing it and getting away before the steam could hit him. He was so fast that the last cut hadn't even began to heal before he went to the next.

Baldrik was a bit stunned as he saw Veron... Well not really seeing him that well but it was working. "Damn." He looks up at Solae as he was still half infront of the beast. He takes out a bottle and breaks it on the floor, creating a protective mist around him. He could not been seen but he could see well. He began tk shoot at the beast's head for distraction.

Kuro looked as everyone started moving and sighs as he had to follow as well. "So what now?" He mumbles out. Hoping the fight would just end soon.
Solae cried out; shooting the projectiles back at Veron at the same speed as he was going as the shards went into him. As Veron went closer and closer, Solae's mane erupted in fire one more as he broke past Zherodyl's pressure; cracking the ruby in Zherodyl's head.

"We fight is what's now!" Tiras said as he jumped up as Solae focused on Veron; only catching the beast's attention at the last second. Solae turned his head, opening his jaws wide as Tiras stabbed into his nose; holding onto his katana for dear life as he hung off just far enough to where Solae couldn't lick him. The frost through the blade spread, dissipating the fires of the great beast. "Get him!" Tiras yelled out as the beast was stunned.

Zherodyl held up his aetherial sword and turned it into a bow and arrow, firing an arrow into one of the lion's eyes to partially blind him as Jannik and Cynfael both jumped into the air, slashing a chunk out of the lion's side before Solae finally was done being stunned; moving it's head upward in a violent manner and flinging Tiras into the air, opening it's jaws and nearly eating him until Rudolf tackled the great beast; bringing it to the ground before getting off as the flames began to start again. Tiras held out his hand, using his magic to connect with his blade and having it fly back into his blade as Solae stood up, clearly getting a tad bit more tired with each reigniting of it's flames.

"Get moving you lazy fur ball!" Rudolf yelled out at Kuro as he used his Jager ability to create a trap rune via his magic, waiting to impale Solae with his dark tendrils and trap him the second the beast moved towards his direction.

"A rune, really?" Solae laughed out in a taunt, already seeing the plan that Rudolf was trying to devise. "Try again next time, mortal."
Veron managed to dodge all the projectiles and the ones that did graze him did not hurt at all, the wounds healing immediatly. The eruption did suprise him though he wrapped his kagune protectively around himself as he jumped backwards, creating enough distance between him and Solae.

"Fineeeee." Kuro said with a loud sigh as he takes he katana from his side and his fox fires began to swirl around him. "Rune?" He looks at the place Rudulf had placed the thing. "Gotcha." He said as he suddenly propelled himself forward with the help of his foxfire, using himself as a ram to push Solae into the rune. Solae had been so focused on the rest he could not have seen it coming. And the fire did not bother him anyway.
Rudolf's rune activated the moment Solae was rammed into the rune, having his legs suddenly trapped as several dark tendrils came out from the runes and stabbed through his legs, rooting and twisting through even when his flames were most intense. "Demon!" Solae screeched out as he found himself trapped, violently thrashing Zherodyl held up his hand, clenching it into a fist and creating a large soundwave, knocking the flames down a notch as the beast began to bleed with each hit from Veron.

Ollie gritted his teeth, sick of not having a light in this show as he ran up to Baldrik and ripped a potion off his belt, running around and lobbing the potion at Solae, landing straight on his tongue as Ollie yelled out "Bitch!" with a large explosion of fog coming out after, coming out from the ears and nose of the beast as it began to speak in an old an ancient language that sounded like a gibberish version of Archaeiri.

Rudolf retracted his helmet, holding his hand as a blue flame burnt in it, swirling around him before going behind him, nearly reaching the heights of the inferno that created Solae as suddenly the inferno changed, turning into thousands of various etherial spears and swords; flying all at Solae and shooting into his sides, back, neck, eyes and anywhere else a weapon could fit. Solae stood there, stunned as blood poured out of every orifice. Rudolf mustered the last bit of his magic, creating a massive etherial spear that was the entire length of Solae's body, swinging his whole body around as a weight as he threw it like a missile, having it spear straight through the beasts body like a roasted hog before clapping once as he panted with sweat now dripping down, creating a massive explosion that reduced Solae to his stone form.

Tiras was the first to walk over to the stone, picking it up and looking into it as he began to absorb it, feeling everything the beast had ever felt. Love, pain and most of all betrayal. Ra gave him power, only to imprison him on that mountain during the Adalican Deity Wars. He loved a human named Kelani that visited him after he was transformed into a mess of magic, but lions were her favorite animals, so he turned into one so she would like him. He felt pain as she died but left her children behind, leaving Solae to sit and watch as they spread out, becoming the African tribes. Nobody had known, until now. The only person who would is Tiras as the stone entirely disappeared, becoming one with the mage that listened during his final moments of existence. Tiras stood there, looking at his hand as the land around began to cracking around and die.
Baldrik took a few steps back at Solae got trapped as he grinned. They got him now. But then he felt someone take something off of his belt. And when he saw who it was and what it was he took his eyes widened in pure panick. "WAIT U-" When he saw it was a mere smoke bomb he sighed deeply in relief. After the beast was defeated he did not celebrate or check on the others. The first thing he did was that he went to Ollie, grabbed him by his collar and shook him fiercely. "YOU NEVER DO THAT AGAIN! If you had taken an other one we could have been screwed you moron! Some paralyze, some are acid, some kill immediatly and some are even worse! If you can't control it then it could have spread massively! So HANDS OFF!" After he was done yelling he let's Ollie go and pinches the bridge of his nose while sighing very deeply.

Kuro looked around, slightly dissapointed he did not see the hot priestess anymore before looking at the lands around them. "So they decided to choose die. Knew that they would do that."

Veron looks at his clothes who were slightly ripped at some places but he himself was perfectly fine. His kagune dissapeared as his eye turns back to normal, walking towards the others. "I guess this is it then? We report back to Ramses?" He says as he folds his arms, probably not realizing they actually killed a fallen god. It had went quite easily actually in his opinion. So it probably was just a protecter of the lands in the form of a spirit.
"Arghghggggghhggh let gooo- my pants!" Ollie yelled out as he stood up, seeing dirt all over his fine silk pants. "Wanker!"

"Aiy... don't yell. We better get out of here; I'd rather not stick around to get speared.." Jannik said as the land began to turn into a desert around them.

"Yeah..." Tiras said as he breathed out, feeling a strange feeling of failure as he looked at the dead land with a pained expression, shaking his head. "Good teamwork guys.." Tiras said while rubbing the back of his head, assuming that it was just residual emotion.

----------

"Human apes, don't walk around and stay within your designated areas and you won't be harmed." A tall elven man said as Virgil lead the group to the emerian council room. "Enter in, and do try to not stare at the queen for long...it is punishable by death."

"Well thanks. " Virgil said with his arms crossed, not holding Yumi's hand for fear that emerians would have leverage against him. "It's so proper; it reminds me of one of my grandfathers parties.."

"Yeah.." Bertholdt said while looking around as they were lead into the council as Raymil Emerian, the future kind of Emeria gave a speech.

"Emerian clothes, Emerian language, Emerian money and Emerian steel. You wear our labor, you speak our tongue, you use our currency and you wield our steel. You are Emerian in all but name, yet you relent and relent and relent and relent. My father Aiymil brought you all down to your knees so many years ago... and perhaps you may need a reminder from his son." Raymil said with closed arms. "Admit it, you would DIE without us!"

"Only because you made it so!" Juman barked out as he stood up. "If you let Zeenla be free, we would not need your Emeria! But you won't! You station your soldiers in our land, rape our women and steal our resources, then blame it on us!" He yelled out with a clenched fist.

"You're being too loud Juman, don't break the decency code or you will be removed; we have guests." Revala said as she looked in the direction of the group. "Ah...two Elbinorunes, a Mizushima, two demons, a Silvius and a Romanov. How beautiful, you all collected here. Come to speak to...the other side? The elves?" She asked with a kind smile.
Aurelie could not help but look around her as they were lead to the council room. It wasn't as grand as Ramses's palace obviously but it was still very fancy. But she was nerveus though as she heard some yelling get louder. As if feeling it Evan puts a hand on her shoulder giving her a reassuring smile before thye were led into the room. She was tense even if she appeared relaxed. But in her mind she had planned every escape.

"Demons? Devonshires." Sauri corrected with a bit of a foxy grin as her sister just nods and folds her arms. "So not just any demons."

Tarquin glances at them and that was enough to make Sauri know to quiet down right away. They should not provoke or such. He looks at Revala before bowing a bit. "Thank you for having us as guests." He says, his father's political knowledge and gentleman posture coming out. He was the perfect one to speak in such situation. "As you might know we are here to speak on the behalf of the Pharao, Ramses. His request if for you to join his forces. And I am obligated to say that there will be concequences if you decide not to join. Concequences we all would rather avoid."
Revala laughed, waving her hand at the demon girls, finding them humorous before holding up a finger. "Hush." She said to Tarquin before raising her hand in the air. "Spare an old elf that nonsense; you'll never get a lick of land from me." She growled out. "Leave my council, boy! I do not have time for trite conversation with any of you!"
Tarquin knew that woman would have been a tough one to convince even if she had welcomed them nicely as guessed. He had not been fooled by it. "Very well then. As expected from a high elf. Though before I leave I will make the concequences only a tad bit clearer so you'll know what to expect. Ofcourse the pharao has his own millitary but since recently he has us as well. And the ones here are the more.... Polite ones of our group. We have multiple chaos mages, demons, vampires, a ghoul hybrid, a warlock, a jager, a chaos breaker, a demon enslaver and me, an ice mage. I know you know what one chaos mage alone can already do. And besides that Ramses has another country behind him. The Queen of Stadaria has agreed on giving aid if this may turn to war. I am sure you have heard of what strength that country has.... But anyway." He smiles politely as he bows again. "If you do not have the time for us anymore we shall leave. I will give your answer to Ramses and you will hear from us again then."
"And if we were to side with you? What fate would we suffer?..." Revala said quietly as she hung her head down a bit, thinking. Chaos mages were holy men; children of Adalica and if they were with them..it could mean trouble; especially for anyone in their way. "We like our Independence, would we be an autonomous vassal state? Because if so... perhaps we could work something out. For a price." She said with a grin; winking at Tarquin. "We'll need soldiers. I want a unified Emeria, so if we can beat down these causeless Chancellor's and Egypt proves to be a powerful leader during the unification, we will join. Only with that though; anything else and you may walk your young and attractive arse out of my court."
Tarquin knew he had her when she asked that question. She looked like an intelligent woman. One who would easily see that she could not stand a chance against all of them. "What would happen afterwards we were not told. So I honestly can not say a thing about your independence or such. This was what we were assigned to do. Give you the message." He says honestly, not knowing a thing about what Ramses will do though he could imagine it wouldn't be that good for Emeria. When she winked at Tarquin and told him to walk his young and attractive ass out of there he could not help but chuckle. "I'll see that as quite the compliment since I am sure you have seen enough men to be able to judge that. Very well then. We will give your proposal to Ramses. You shall hear from us again soon then." Really, they could have sended Tarquin all alone and he would have been able to fix it. Though he guessed his compagnions made his point of having a strong army a tad bit more clear.
"Make sure to come back next time; we can have tea and discuss you meeting one of my daughters or something,." Revala said with a sultry grin before waving at them all. "You all may leave, Juman can as well." She said before banging her hand on the table. "Court break; I need my lunch dammit.." Revala grumbled out as he stomach began to grumble as well.
Tarquin simply bows again. "I will kindly accept that offer when I have the time." He says before they all turned and left the council room.

~~~~~~~~

The travel back was over quiker then expected. Perhaps because they were may to borrow some camels on their travel back. For some reason the elves felt generous. For a few minutes. When they arrived at the palace the camels were stalled away and the group started heading towards the throne room. "Will you perhaps now knock it off, Virgil? I get it I get it, the old elf was hitting on me. But it got everything done and no I was not flirting back. I was being a gentleman so let. It. Go." Dear lords, Virgil had been nagging him nonstop. Thank the heavens that Rudolf had not joined them as well. That would have been a hell. Virgil was truly Rudolf's father. He glances at Aurelie and Evan, who decided not to help him one bit but grin and chuckle instead. And not to even start about the demon twins, especially Sauri with her comment about that it was good for him to learn how to start riding in an old car because it was more experienced thanks to time. "Now, let us ALL be adults and report back to Ramses. Alright?" He asks as they neared the throne room. Honestly, this all didn't sit right with him. The whole forcing the tribed and Emeria to join. More of his group felt that way. But for now they could only obey so they could focus on their own goals later.
"What color does this painting need?..." Ramses whispered to himself as he looked out the window above his throne, painting a picture of an Angel coming down and wrapping their arms around a little boy, representing his mother who he dearly loved and Egypt. He smiled, sighing out quietly as he heard footsteps behind him. "Hey, what color does this need?"

Virgil opened the doors to the throne room, seeing almost in slow motion as a woman with white hair that wore a white coat with long black boots and a black ninja mouth cover run towards Ramses with
her saber drawn. He ran, pulling out oathbreaker as he screamed, making Ramses slightly turn his head until the blade found its way across his neck.

"Red." The woman whispered out as Ramses blood spurt across the canvas; his body falling to the ground as the woman turned around and pulled down her mask, revealing it was Lanying, the great destroyer. She walked two steps, cleaning off her bloody blade on to her black leather glove. "Quite the reunion, is this not?" She asked with an innocent smile. "My future friends."

"...what...the FUCK JUST HAPPENED?!?!!" Virgil screamed at the top of his lungs, almost so enraged that he was About to cry.
The whole group just seemed to freeze up. Virgil and Yumi may not know her. But the others did know her. Too well. Both Tarquin and Evan stepped a bit infront of Aurelie and the twins, who for once looked serieus and tense as well. Tarquin did not feel his brother's presence near so that meant they were the first ones to complete their mission and report back. That was a problem. Most of the brawlers were on that team. And they needed everyone they coud when it came to Lanying. "What are you doing here Lanying?" Tarquin was the first to ask.
"Business as usual." Lanying said while staring Bertholdt down. "Well, not quite. I'm trying to fix everything so I don't actually have to purge. He was a dissenter, an enemy of Tsukiyomi." Lanying sighed out before smiling, looking at Yumi.

"I'll kill you!" Bertholdt screaming out as he charged with raseirei, only to get stabbed straight in the solar plexus before being tossed to the side like a pile of trash.

"Bad idea." Lanying said before walking over and kicking him in the head to render him unconscious. "He's always been a vicious boy." She said with a smile as she wiped his blood off her saber. "Auntie Yumi, father told me all about you and Virgil; it's an honor to meet you two, I've been waiting quite a long time for this, traveling through space and time and such."
Yumi had her fists clenched, not knowing this woman but judging by how the other's were acting that she was extremely dangerous. When Berthold was knocked down that easily she knew they would have to fight. But then her fists unclenched and her eyes widened a bit at the woman's words. "Auntie?...." She says softly, not understanding what that woman was meaning but then it suddenly clicked. If her children could come back from the future... "You are Yurichi's daughter..." She says with a light frown, thinking she looked nothing alike her brother.
"I am. Lanying Mizushima, warrior of our kind and just lord." Lanying said while holding at her hand smiling at Yumi. "I'd fight today but....I feel like maybe the elves need some of the Lord's work, no?" She asked before the air in the room began to get heavy. "Who's the powerful demon?" She asked as she looked around the room, looking at the demon girls before looking at Virgil. "Virgil?"

"I'm not going to let you ruin all that we've worked for! All we've been through!" Virgil yelled as his magic nerves began to go haywire, turning both his eyes turn black completely as his nerves started to expand out of his body. "I will fight for the future!" He growled out in a demonic tone as his nerves popped out of his body and they began twisting together, turning Virgil into a demented deer beast, letting out an ear piercing screech as his nerves spread across the room, blocking all exits. Virgil reached down, sniffing Yumi with his nose, whimpering a bit in pain and nudging her as Lanying tried to find a way to get out.
 "I am. Lanying Mizushima, warrior of our kind and just lord." Lanying sinabi while holding at her hand
Yumi was still trying to process the fact that this killer female infront of her was her brother's daughter when suddenly Virgil began to change into something she had never seen before. Even she yelped in suprise and took a step back, before truly realizing it was Virgil. Never had she seen anything like this. And she had seen alot. And the fact that it happend to Virgil made her worried. But more worried for him than anything else. She felt it was still him.

The demon twins on the other hand were looking around frantically as all the vibes in their bodies told them to flee. Fox insticts. Though Tarquin and Evan only looked in pure shock at the giant beast that was Virgil a few seconds ago. Tarquin was the first one to take action as he realized it was Virgil. He looks at Lanying as the temperature of the room dropped and ice shot out of his hands, trapping Lanying's legs in ice to stop her from escaping.
Virgil stood up on his hind legs, letting out another screech as he leaped, tearing the room off the palace as he laned down and grabbed Lanying, throwing her in the air as he let out another screech; catching her in his jaws. He bit down, tearing through her stomach with his jagged teeth untill she used a holy tendril to stab his jaw muscles, letting her out as her white coat opened up and revealed it was full of weapons. She pulled out a fire bomb, throwing it at Virgil who vaulted back, not wanting to be hit by that.

"Demon scum!" Lanying yelled out before realizing that Virgil's demon might have been weak to fire. She ran to a door, lobbing a bomb that burnt through the nerves, letting her escape as she placed her hand over her wounds on her stomach, coughing up blood "fuck... he bit deep." Lanying said while limping a bit in her run, trying her best to heal.

Virgil grabbed Yumi, Bertholdt and Aurelie, protectively bringing them into his nerves as soldiers came in fire before Louisa ran in screaming, getting the room silent. "What is this madness?!??" She screamed out, looking at Virgil who playfully was licking Yumi's cheek. "And what is that?!" She asked while looking at the beast.

"Aroo?" Virgil let out, having the bloodlust wear off as he became incredibly confused. "Rooomj?" He growled out, trying to say Yumi's name.
Tarquin cursed a bit as Lanying escaped before he got ready to fight the soldiers if they had too. Luckily for them they did not. With Louisa barging in everyone seemed to pause. Felicia came in running just after her daughter panting hard as her eyes widened, seeing the beast. The beast who was licking Yumi's cheek.

Yumi herself looked actually confused as well as Virgil licked his cheek. "S-Stop it." She says as if scolding a dog, realizing how ridiculous this must look as everyone was staring at them, or Virgil, or the hole in the wall in shock. "This is crazy...." She breaths out, the encounter having gone so quik that she needed to remind herself to breath. "C-Can you change back?" She asks Virgil before looking back at Louisa and Felicia, them being still in shock. "I-It's Virgil."

"It's WHO?!" Felicia actually yelled out, losing her composure a bit more.

-----------

Ever since Venus had awakened Elvyne's powers she began to learn. Learn how to use her powers. Learn how to use her instincts. And learn how to be a Fae. All with the help of a father she never knew she had. He had come to them that same night. And it had been quite emotional. Sintri explaining how much regrets he had and how much he did truly love her and her mother. But Elvyne only smiled and hugged him, glad to have found him. They spended their night talking and getting to know eachother before the training began. It was going rather well honestly. And Sintri even began training Adelger a bit more. Besides that the little town was blosseming. Life was actually good. Till someone brought them a visit that day. A visitor who was ordered to stay.

~~~~~~~

Both Elvyne and Adelger were sitting at the dining table, reading something about magic as Sintri was preparing some tea and lunch for them. He was humming to himself when suddenly he stopped and his smile fell. He felt a pressence he had never expected to come even close to him again. He opened his mouth to say something to Adelger as he turned around but the door was already kicked open.

Standing there was a man with the only places not covered in bandages his golden eyes and his mouth. He was holding a deadly sythe, bigger than the man itself. And he was grinning widely as his eyes first fell on Elvyne and then Sintri. His grin got wider. A wicked grin. "Sintri!" he says as if greating an old friend as he walks in, not giving a damn in the world about barging into someone's house. "I have not seen you in aaaaaages. You look good." Something about him was off but familiar feeling as well. He had the same vibes as Sintri and Elvyne.

Sintri tried to smile politely but he was nerveus. "Terryal. Indeed in ages. I never expected you to be in a.... Physical form again."

Terryal simply chuckles as he puts the sythe down, creating a small dent in the floor. "Not happy to see me like this? It makes killing more fun though." He says as he glances back. "Oiy! Come in."

As he said that a girl walks in with beautifull bright blue eyes and golden locks of hair. She was rather smaller than the man and didn't look as intimidating. She was just a girl. But even she held an aura that she should not be messed with mixed with something ethereal. "Patience." Was all she said before looking at Sintri and smiling a tad. "Hello Sintri."

"Ahsa." Sintri says with a nod, atleast glad she was still with him. "What are you two doing here."

"Mom's orders." Terryal says cassually as he grabs a chair and sits down next to Elvyne, leaning with his arms on the tables to look at her closer, staring straight into her eyes. "Mommy told us to watch you both. Guide you both.-"

"I can-" Sintri started.

"-Fight with you both." Terryal simply continoud, not breaking eyecontact as he saw Elvyne becoming a bit uncomfortable under the stare, making him grin wider, showing a few sharp teeth. "My my my. Sintri's child." He chimed as he leans his chin on his hand. "You may be half Fae but you do know the other half is mine to take, right?" He almost purred out, seeming thrilled at the thought.
 Tarquin cursed a bit as Lanying escaped before he got ready to fight the soldiers if they had too. Lu
"I'm trying; it's really difficult." Virgil said telepathically to his fiancee. "It's really weird being in this form, u smell things I've never smelled and even without eyes I can still see." Virgil said before setting his daughter, nephew and fiancee down before the beast began violently spasming as Virgil burst his arm through it's chest, ripping it open and bursting out of it completely covered in blood as Ra stood over the body of his son.

"You all conspired with Tsukiyomi in order to weaken my power, didn't you?!?" Ra yelled out, holding his fist in a ball as the sky itself began to change in form of his anger. "That is okay, honestly. Honestly, it's a mere set back, but Tiras is coming. He isn't aware, and when I catch him off-"

Tiras came in guns blazing, shooting Ra in the side of the cheek before turning on the guards, flipping the switch to turn his pistol automatic, emptying the clip onto The guards before grabbing Felicia's hand. "ALL OF US NEED TO LEAVE NOW, WE'VE BEEN TRICKED!" He said while ejecting his clip, putting in a new one strapped to his belt.

"Ah...that's Solae I feel in you..." Ra said as he pulled out the bullet from his face, having his cheek now gushing blood. "So you know now what you did."

"You had us reduce them to a desert...why??!" Tiras screamed out. "They'll die!"

"That's the point. Since all treachery is being revealed, I have a little secret. There's over a billion people within those tribes. With that many deaths, even a small fraction would be enough to aid my greatest ally, Chernobog. In return for him getting his little eternal night on earth..I , Ra, shall become the king of this universe! The god of time and space itself!" Ra screamed out with a grin before waving his hand. "Go, leave by sundown. I will permit you this one kindness, for the next time we meet there is going to be blood, but blood fairly drawn. I will not fight tired people." Ra said with his arms crossed before he and Ramses disappeared.

"He would have fucked us in the end anyways- Dammit!" Virgil yelled as he stood up, wincing and nearly falling over as he felt a massive migraine. "Where the hell do we even go?" He asked as he looked down, shaking his head as he started to sob a bit, falling to his knees as Louisa walked over to him; hugging his sisters legs like he would when he was younger.

"Wherever we do.." Louisa said quietly before she kneeled down too, hugging her brother and not minding the blood all over him. "We'll be okay Virgil." She whispered to him as the room seemed silent. "We all have to stick together. We need to put away all that we have aside for each other, me and you. We're twins; we shared the womb together, we fed from the teet together, slept in a crib together, grew up together, fought together and now fate has it that we are here together again Virgil. All we've done, it doesn't matter. Because you're my second half, even if you are a pretty bad second half sometimes."

"You're not the best either, Lou." Virgil said with a small sad smile, having tears stream down his cheeks as he looked at her.

"Yeah yeah, that's not my point. My point is that together, we could do anything, and that applies to us. He had you guys kill that old god why?" Louisa asked while standing up, looking at everyone. "If he could have done it, he would have. Simply put, these gods are not as strong as they like to think they are. If you can kill an old one, what makes you think he is too large of a step higher?! We can't lose hope!" Louisa yelled out, partially to herself and to inspire the others. "But the only way we can hold this hope is together. Some of us...some of us have hurt each other, even killed the ones we loved, but that's in the past. They're in the past, and they do not define our future that we can have with those we love that are alive; that we can only have if we fight together." She said while looking at Yumi, Bertholdt, Virgil, Baldrik and everyone else in the room.

"Aiy....that's great and all. Why don't we go to my mansion for a bit?" Jannik asked as he scratched the back of his head. "It's loaded and it's in Switzerland; a neutral country. We should be fine hiding out there."

"Are you done?" Louisa asked with her arms crossed, clearly mad.

"I'm sorry." Jannik said sheepishly as he saw Louisa's death glare pointed towards him.

"Wanker." Ollie whispered out while nudging Jannik, making Jannik nearly laugh; shoving Ollie in response. He was not trying to piss off Louisa more than he already had.

-----------

Adelger calmly watched the two, keeping silently as he held his steak knife in hand; a steak from a cow that he had personally butchered as he was now a farmer and mayor these days. When Terryal began to flirt with Elvyne, he had enough. He stabbed one of Terryal's hands into the table with his fork, putting his kitchen knife to the table. "You've broken so many of the rules, I don't know if I should strangle you with your bandages or gut you!" Adelger said angrily, clearly not too pleased. "Rule one, shoes off in houses! Rule two, knock before entering! Rule three, don't be loud! Rule four, don't flirt with a taken woman! Rule five, don't mess with pregnant women!" He barked out. "Those are five rules you have broken, and while I'm not a hundred percent sure my wife is pregnant, I'm pretty sure, so apologize and we can restart you introducing yourself because that was not acceptable." Adelger said gruffly with the knife to Terryal's neck. "Now. Rule number six, listen to the mayor. You don't want to break six rules, that's when you get kicked out of town."

-----------

"A energy has been bumped off the map, and has been replaced with a different one in Egypt that wasn't there before. Great." Joseph said while looking over his map, holding a Cynfael in his arm as he looked over at Emeria. "Ah you elves....Martin, status report on the elves!"

"daaa?" Cynfael let out, looking up from his little rubber toy he was biting on before Joseph lightly squeezed his nose.

"Not you." Joseph said with a smile before looking at his soldier walk in, holding a stack of status reports that was taller than Joseph. "What the-"

"Well sir, since we've been operating again we've been having quite the time with all this paperwork." Martin said before putting it down. "Care for some reading?"

"Uhhhhhhhhh, no. Have a nice day." Joseph said before moving his head down and biting Cynfael's little chewy toy, making the boy visibly mad as he let out a little hiss and tried to take the chew tow back, flapping his wings hard in an attempt to seem threatening. Joseph let go, rubbing the boys head with a smile as he sighed out quietly. "He's a fighter; like his father."
(Lanying)
 (Lanying)
(Revala)
 (Revala)
(Raymil)
 (Raymil)
The rest of group ran in as well as Tiras ran in, having followed him in his sudden sprint. Aurelie could not believe what the god was telling them. Ra was allied with Chernobog, the one who wished for the eternal night. And they had been helping Ra into achieving his goal. She felt so sick to her stomach. Were they actually causing the thing they were trying to prevent? Veron saw her struggle and he puts a hand on her shoulder before rubbing her back a bit to calm her worries down, though he was worried as well. They needed to work more delicately.

Baldrik was angrey that they had been tricked that easily by a god. "Fuck..." He mumbles as he runs his hands through his hair and glances a bit at Cynfael before looking at Louisa and Virgil. She had a point. A very strong point. If they put their minds to it they could do it. They killed a god for crying out loud. They can do it again. And he felt like the others realized that as well as Sauri began to grin and Evan stood a bit straighter. "You may be mad but my father has a point. We can easily hide out in our castle. It is safer than here." Baldrik says.

Felicia softly takes Tiras's hand, feeling once again incredible worry for her children and grandchildren. It truly never stopped. Nomatter where they went. The fighting and death will forever haunt them. Even Louisa's speech did not give her that much to hold on to. She glances at Tiras. "Or perhaps... Would Joseph aid us?" She asks softly.

But Baldrik did hear. "The Bordeaux? No way." He holds up his hands a bit as he looks at Cynfael. "No offense but I tried to kill your father. He has seen my face. He won't ever let me in accept when you offer my head on a stake."

----------

Terryal did not even flinch when he got stabbed into his hand. He looks even a bit unamused as he glances at his hand, the bandages turning red from the blood seeping out of the small wounds. Well. That was rather rude. He looks at Adelger rather unimpressed before grinning widely. Without breaking eyecontact with him he leans down and actually licks the knife, making his tongue bleed slightly before he chuckles and leans a bit back. "Who was flirting?" He asks as he chuckles more, pulling the fork out of his hand before twirling it a bit around. "If you want an introduction then fine." He leans on the two back legs of the chair as he swings his feet up onto the table, casually crossing them over eachother. "The name's Terryal. I am the Fae better known as the Reaper. I go over human death's while my sweetheart life over there is called Ahsa. She makes sure I.... Play nicely. And mommy up there-" He points up at the sky, meaning Venus. "- asked us to come here and aid in some sort of coming war. I don't think she trusts you doing it alone, fallen King." But then he remembers something and he glares at Sintri. "A fallen King I should have reaped a long time ago. Bastard."

"I merely did what was best." Sintri simply answer, not in the mood to get into a discussion or such.

"Hands. Off." Terryal snaps a bit. "That is MY job. Not yours. You go play with your pots and plants and go fuck humans." This seemed to make Sintri angrey. "What you gonna do about it? You can't kill me. I can't die. But you can and I am actually standing in my right so shut it. Mom is still going to get you for that. She may be quiet now but you know she will. She already awakened your pretty frilly child. But like I said, she is still half mine."

-----------

Renald was looking at the map as well, a weird feeling in his gut as he looked at it. Felicia was there Joseph had told him. And if Felicia was there and things were happening again.... He shakes it off for now as he looks at the massive pile of paperwork. He chuckles and shakes his head. "Really, you are always behind on those." He says as he takes and glances the upper piece of paper. "Shame on you. It's a miracle everything is even still running."