nang hindi pinipili ang papel na paglalaro The Dark Chapters: Part 2. (PRIVATE)

IAMYOURENEMY posted on Sep 19, 2015 at 08:26AM
Plot

19 years have passed since the original events of the first chapter. The city has been rebuilt, the world has been united and most people have healed, save for some few who cling to their horrible and scarred pasts. There are some though, willing to disrupt this society's peace and order for selfish goals...Will you fight with the revolutionaries for a society ruled with the iron fist of their queen, or will you fight to uphold the order and peace that has been preserved for nearly 20 years?

The way of the government, education system and military.

The Government
After the 2019 incident with Hotaka Nagachika, the governments of Cantenseel were finally able to reach a compromise with each other. The Kanshinin councilors would act as a congress for Rex, who would be some sort of figure head, like the president. While he had power, he would have to present it to the councilors, who would either approve or disapprove of the proposal. Rex would have veto power, but it would only work for so much. The councilors and The president all choose a successor when they choose to retire.

The Education System
In Cantenseel, after the borders fell, they decided to merge the new generation with each other to make sure that pride from being from a certain area would not exist, the easiest way of course, was school. In the middle of Cantenseel where all four borders used to connect, a super school was created. It was three campuses. The elementary campus for K-5th Grade. The middle campus for 6-8th and the High/College campus for 9th-12+. This means that within the school, there are people who are in their mid twenties along with fifteen yearolds in the same campus.

The Military
In the 19 years that had passed, the military had became rather lax because of the peace. Most people who joined only abused it so they could one, have an easy job or two, so they could use it for their resume. Only few actually join it because they want to make a difference.

Backstory
24 years ago, an assassin named Tiras Elbinorune was sent on a mission to murder a woman named Felicia Stadner, who was the heiress to a very rich family. Tiras, mesmerized by the woman, was unable to pull the trigger. After an instant spark between the two, he joined the military for her to win a war that was over the horizon. After a series of trials and after impregnating Felicia, Tiras went beserk and nearly destroyed the world. 5 years later, he came back after his current wife had been murdered. After a brutal beating by the angry people of Cantenseel, a man named Hotaka Nagachika who had orchestrated most of the events in the story came and launched his attack. Soon, he overwhelmed the city with ghouls, which were man eating creatures that were seemingly invincible. While the prince of Hell, Belial, a powerful vampire named Joseph, a beast tamer named Renald, a Draki named Kierra and the son of Hotaka himself, Hei, fought against the other ghouls while Rex and Tiras fought against Hotaka, who had turned into a horrific monster the size of a skyscraper. After a long and hard battle, Hotaka was defeated. But at a cost. Tiras had been mortally wounded and died in front of his love, Felicia.

{Character Sheet}
[Name]

[Nickname/Title]

[Faction](Revolutionary, Military, student etc.

[Age]

[Gender]

[Race]

[Power] (this is whether you use Magical Abilities or Scientific powers, whether it be via machines or simply some sort of scientific method, you can choose whether to explain how it works or not)

[Biography]

[Relationship](this would be your Spouse, Siblings and Friends, completely optional)

[Extra]
-----------
Characters

IAMYOURENEMY:
Louisa Stadner. Age 24 (Page 1)
Virgil Elbinorune. Age 24 (Page 1)
Hei Nagachika. Age 43 (Page 1)
Raiden Lancaster. Age 27 (Page 1)
Mina Zhang. Age 41 (Page 1)
Ivanka Silvius. Age 40 (Page 1)
Irisviel Romanov. Age 38 (Page 1)
Eva Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Seth Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Joseph Bordeaux. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akira Cruz. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akiro Liang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Chidori Liang. Age 37 (Page 1)
Zhu Liang. Age 42 (Page 1)
Daniel Tren. Age 17 (Page 1)
Mei Zhang. Age 16 (Page 1)
Leia Feng. Age 24. (Page 1)
Gilford Silvius. Age 16. (Page 1)
Valeryia Silvius. Age 24. (Page 1)
Remi Elbinorune. Age 23 (Page 1)
Shiomi Devonshire. Age 23 (Page 1)
Belial Devonshire. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Alexander Bordeaux. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Vasilia Romanov. Age 61. (Page 1)
Takao Sesshoumaru. Age 32. (Page 6)
Yurichi Mizushima. Age 19. (Page 9)
Lucifer Devonshire. Unknown (Page 10)
Yamato Kirugi. Age over 100.
Adelger Kiesenger von Elbinorune the II. Age 17 (Page 22)
Karlen Von Jager. Age 116 (Page 29)
Karla Von Jager. Age 27 (Page 29)
Raul Espinoza. Age 25(Page 32)
Ramses the III. Age 30(Page 32)
Thutmose III. Unknown. (Page 34)
Jannik Haas. (Page 34)
Catriona Haas. (Page 36)
Praxilla Metz. 32. (Page 44)
Adalica Von Elbinorune(Page 36)
Aiymil Elbinonrune (Page 46)
Cynfael Bordeaux. (Page 42)
Ollie Silvius. (Page 44)
Akllah Folami. (Page 46)
Raymil Emeria. (Page 49)
Lanying Zhang. (Page 49)
Revala Emeria. (Page 49)
Raymil Emeria) (Page 49)
Reina Emeria. (Page 50)
Yang Min. (Page 51)
Miles Prise. (Page 52)
Chronov. (Page 54)
Cassius Prise(Page 55)
Saigon Derivil(Page 56)

Mirra1007
Felicia Tenshin. Age 48 (Page 1)
Sora Cruz. Age 41 (Page 1)
Yumi. Age 23 (Page 1)
Kierra Nagachika. Age 42 (Page 1)
Rex Ellington. Age 48 (Page 1) (President of Cantenseel)
Renald Silvius. Age 51 (Page 1)
Eadlyn Bordeaux. Age 24 (Page 1)
Souji Zhang. Age N/A (Page 1)
Ichirou Nagachika. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fayline Bordeaux. Age 46 (Page 1)
Cecilia Devonshire. Age N/A (Page 1)
Kane Tenshin. Age 50 (Page 1)
Ella Stadner. Age 31 (Page 1)
Dequan Zhang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fillian. Age N/A (Page 1)
Annelise Florence. Age 22 (Page 1)
Lizana Janssen. Age 18 (Page 1)
Moira Prise. Age 17 (Page 1)
Gideon Narine. Age 20 (Page 1)
Riza Hannaka. Age 19 (Page 6)
Tomoe Mikage . Age unknown (Page 10)
Daliyah. Age N/A (Page 11)
Jeptha Veers. Age 22(Page 22)
Elvyne Silvius. Age 19 (Page 29)
Hideaki Ranshin. Age 43 (Page 32)
Tsuyoshi Hajime. Age 27 (Page 32)
Basile Allard. Age 25 (Page 32)
Mamoru Hidari. Age 25 (Page 32)
Calix Shreave. Age 47 (Page 32)
Willem the V of Nassau. Age 34. (Page 32)
Nori Rin. Age 15 (Page 32)
Kiyoshi Rin. Age 28 (Page 32)
Callum Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Connall Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Baldrik Haas. (Page 34)
Sauri Devonshire. (Page 44)
Lerida Devonshire. (Page 44)
Kuro Kaze Devonshire. (Page 44)
Tarquin Silvius. (Page 44)
Terryal. (Page 49).
last edited on Jun 04, 2018 at 07:08AM

nang hindi pinipili ang papel na paglalaro 5723 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2451-2500 of 5723

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas IAMYOURENEMY said…
"Joseph would help us, but at what price? If this doesn't affect vampires, it's obvious he doesn't have to care." Tiras sighed out deeply. "But is there even a choice?" Tiras asked as he held onto Felicia's hand tightly,.

"I don't think there is. But when we operate now no gods and no masters. If we aren't working to fix this mess, we don't need them. This falls on us." Virgil said as he stood up and wiped the blood off his face. "I'll fight till my last breath for all of you; we can do this." Virgil said before a notification appeared in his HUD; a. Commanders message only Joseph could send through. Anyone with a Bordeaux processor would see it and the message was "meet new in. Barcelona."

"Seems we have an answer every. We're going to Barcelona." Tiras said before looking at Felicia and sighing. "What have we gotten into?" He whispered out to her.

-------_---

"I'm going to find a way to kill you, I hope you know." Adelger said before taking his bloody fork and knife and setting it down on the table and walking over to Elvyne, smiling at her. "Are you okay?" He mouthed out to her, trying to ignore his swelling rage. "He won't lay a single finger on you." He telepathically said through their ring.

--------

"It's just cause I trained them all well." Joseph said with a smirk after sending the message from his computer, rolling his eyes a bit at Renald. "You're just a workaholic."
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Mirra1007 said…
Felicia squeezes his hand a bit in return as she looks at him. Barcelona. Their next destination to god knows what. Who knows what they will find there. She just hoped Joseph would welcome then with open arms and that they will be safe for awhile atleast. "I have no idea... I am with you though." She whispers bsck as she lifts up their hands and kisses the back of his.

------

Terryal simply grinned slyly at Adelger's threat. Poor stupid soul. As if he would die by his hands. Only Ahsa had thaf privilege. "Can't wait to see you try, lover boy. Can't wait." He almost purred out as he the knife and twirling it around, not taking his eyes off of then like a predator.

Elvyne nods though she did still feel quite nerveus as she noticed him still staring. "I am fine." She says with a smile before kissing his cheek. "I know you wont let him." She replies through the ring as well.

------

"I do the work that has to be done. I dont overwork." Renald says with a slight chuckle. He takes a pile of papers and puts in in Joseph's hand which he was not holding Cynfael with. "Work." Though he tales one paper off. "I'll help."

~~~~~~~

Several helicopters flew through the air of Barcelona as they were heading towards the TMEA headquarters. The group of Egypt in it. The second they had contacted Joseph he sended helicopters for then to take them to their new safety zone. Atleast they hoped. Some were relaxed, some anxious and Baldrik was just a nerveus wreck.

"I swear, if he tries anything, you better protect me. Especially the face. Face protection first. It is too pretty to be harmed." Baldrik was saying for the fifth time to Cynfael. He wanted to make sure he got protected.

"Honey, stop it. You are being way too paranoid. And i'll protect your sweet ass too." Lerida says as she kisses his cheek, making Baldrik smile a tad bit before wrapping his arm around her and pulling her close.

Felicia was holding a sleeping Rudolf as she was staring out of the window, seeing them near the ground. She takes a hold Tiras's hand who was sitting next to her. She could not shake her nerves away. "We are almost there...." she says softly
"Face first, got it." Cynfael said with his head turned out the window, watching as they flew into the cove where the base was hidden. As they came closer and closer the pilot flicked a light, signalling to base command that they were near. From the cove, three large cylindrical tubes rose out from the sand and had massive doors on the top which opened as a helicopter landing pad rose out of it; the only entrance into the underground complex.

Tiras looked at his hand in Felicia's, smiling a bit as he remembered them together when they were younger. He leaned over and kissed her cheek, nuzzling his nose against her face a bit
"Felicia...it's alright, don't worry." He whispered out before turning his head to look at Virgil and Louisa who were sleeping on each other with Virgil holding Hannah in his arms. "Something is right in this situation if that's possible."

Joseph held his hands behind his back, having Renald at his side with Takao and Gilford at his other, all fitted in their most grand armor and attire. He had coordinated this very well as a flex of power, wanting to clearly show his dominance but as well as show the strength he offers. But as time went on Cynfael became very upset for some reason and began crying loudly. Joseph walked to their living quarters, watching as Fayline tried to calm their son. "What's wrong?" Joseph asked worriedly as Cynfael rolled around with a little tack in his foot; he had been trying to walk in the wrong area.

"Errr.....was that in the plans? Is he supposed to go?..." Gilford asked with a raised eyebrow, hearing the mechanisms in the lift began to click a bit.

~~~~~

Remi had her eyes closed as she slept on the helicopter ride, being asleep next to Yumi who she had tried to get to know better. She walked through a garden similar to her mothers garden, running her hand through the bushes, feeling tiny all next to the massive plants. She took a turn, seeing her mother touching the berries of one of her plants, pulling it off before looking at her daughter and smiling. Then Ra appeared, putting his hand of Melania's shoulder as the light beautifully shined on the land they were in. "What is this?" Remi asked quietly, putting her hand on to touch her mother before it went through.

"Heaven. Your mother can't see you, see can feel you though, hence why she turned her head." Ra said with a smile with his hands behind his back. "I am allowing you to see her."

"Why?..." Remi asked quietly. "You're evil; you're going to kill billions of people."

"Yes, but at what cost Remi? Do you not understand that Chernobog can be betrayed too?" Ra asked as he walked closer to her before putting his hand gently on her face, making her gasp a bit.

"I...wouldn't expect you to do so. You betrayed us...so.." Remi looked to the side, awkwardly getting his hand off of her. "You're unreliable."

"I suppose you'd think that; a human could never understand the thought process of a god." Ra said while nodding his head. "Let me just remind you though, the sun may be able to take life but it can also give. It can give you everything you ever desired Remi; a family." Ra said before Remi woke up, gasping a bit as she widened her eyes, sweating a bit without even knowing as she moved her head frantically around, freaked out from the encounter with the god.

(Melania)
 "Face first, got it." Cynfael sinabi with his head turned out the window, watching as they flew into th
Baldrik noticed that Cynfael was elsewhere in his mind. And he could easily guess what was troubeling the vamp. Well, perhaps not troubling but it did made him clearly nerveus. He reaches out and puts a hand on Cynfael's shoulder, smiling genuinely and reassuringly. "Hey, take a deep breath and wipe that look off of your face. Smile. You are going to meet your parents my friend. You should be smiling."

Felicia squeezed his hand a bit as she tried to smile for him. The nerves would not go away till they were safely settled, that was for sure. When she glances at her children she could not help but genuinly smile. "Yeah.... I guess something is." She glances at their joined hands before looking up at him. More than one thing, she thought to herself.

Yumi's eyes widened in suprise as Remi frantically woke up. She guessed the girl just had a nightmare or so. "Hey hey, calm down. We're still in the helicopter." She tries to calm Remi down as the helicopters landed on the pad. "Well, I guess you woke up just in time.... Had a nightmare?"

Fayline was trying really hard to calm her son down but he just would not stop crying and she did not know why. Honestly this had never happend with her before. He was always such a quiet boy, from the very beginning. So she did not know how to calm him. "I don't know. I really don't" She says as she picks the child up and rocks him a bit up and down. "Shhhh shhh." She tries to console him, not working that well. "You should head back though." She says as she sees Joseph in his fancy attire and armor. "They should be here soon. You have to be there. Don't worry, I'll be fine with Cynfael." She says as she kisses his cheek.

Renald raises one eyebrow as the man of the house suddenly left, making him sigh. "No, he was not." He says as he straightens his jacket a bit, not sure what to feel at the moment. He knew Virgil was coming with them. And even if he did not hear the exact details from Joseph, or more like the vamp spared him from it, he did know that Virgil had almost killed his daughter once. It gave him very mixed emotions and he was not sure how he was going to react when seeing him.
"Love, he stepped on a tack." Joseph said while holding the bloody tack, having pulled it from Cynfael's foot. He smiled, kissing her cheek back before walking out of the room, rubbing his face a bit as he stood in the front just in time for the group coming in.

"I've never met them, how am I supposed to now how this will go?" Cynfael asked quietly, clearly worried as he looked out the window while the descended down into what seemed to be an endless pit.

"Hrmm?... Louisa?" Virgil grumbled out, waking up as they landed. Louisa stretched, yawning loudly before mumbling out a 'yeah', wanting to go back to sleep.

"Are we there?..." Louisa asked out quietly as she opened her eyes, reaching over and gently taking Hannah from Virgil.

"Yeah I think so.." Virgil grumbled out before whining a bit. "The baby was warm dammit."

"My daughter is not your heater." Louisa said with a smile as she snuggled with her a bit. "Mom, dad?" Louisa asked, smiling as she saw their hands together.

"She. You'll wake up the kids." Tiras said with a smile of his own as he looked back at her.

"... something like that.." Remi said quietly before running her hands through her hair, believing it was just a crazy dream. After a few moments the helicopter pads were down and the cargo doors opened, showing Joseph with his mage killers all behind him as he held his hands behind his back.

"Welcome to the mage elimination association, you all know who I am and we know who you are save for a large part of you...see. I haven't been able to find any information on a lot of you, almost as if you never existed which tells me two things; your super criminal mages who are good at covering their tracks which is unlikely or.... you're from the future which tells me one thing only. Our future is fucked, and in all of our self interest it seems best to save it. So...spit it out, give me the details, whoever your leader is."
Aurelie gulped a bit as she noticed the amount of mage killers that were actually there. Oh boy. They could be wiped out in less than a second if he didn't want them. It made her nerveus. How could it not. The group from the future stepps forward in sight, knowing that they needed to be apporved off before they were allowed in. At Joseph's question they glanced a bit at eachother, not really having a true leader or such but Tarquin stepped forward, deciding that perhaps it would be okay for him to speak on behalf of them. "Thank you first of all that we were allowed in. We know you could not find a thing about us because your suspicions are true. We are from the future to prevent everything that had ever happend there. Events that I will gladly discuss and tell later but I assume you would like to have our names and such first." He looks back at their group as he introduced all of them. "Lee Feng, grandchild of Lei Feng. Lerida, Sauri and Kuro Devonshire, Prince Belial's triplets." Sauri winked while Kuro grinned a bit as he folds his arms. "Veron Prise-Liang. Evan Romanov, Seth Romanov's son." Evan nods a bit. "Aurelie and Rudolf Elbinorune, Virgil's children." Aurelie smiled a tad bit as she waves slightly before taking a hold of Rudolf's hand. "Cynfael Bordeaux, accompanied by Baldrik Haas." Baldrik was hiding slightly behind Cynfael's back and only glances at Joseph as his name was mentioned. Tarquin puts a hand on his brother's shoulder. "And us, Tarquin and Ollie Silvius with Jannik Haas, Ollie's demonic spirit."

Renalds was rendered speechless as he stares up at the group infront of him. He was staring at his own children. Belial's triplets. Joseph's child.... He would not have believed it if he had not seen it for himself.
"Well I've had my daily dose of insanity for the day." Joseph said as he pulled a cigar out of his pocket and lit it with a lighter, breathing in a big puff of smoke. "Any reason why I shouldn't have the Haas boy torn limb from limb?" He asked while walking forward, not giving a shit about everyone else's kids.

"Because I believe him. He's a good person and he's my friend." Cynfael said as he looked eye to eye with Joseph. "Father-"

"Let me tell you this now, because I don't want you getting your hopes up over some fairytale you may believe in. You're not my son; you're the son of another version of me. My son his being held by his mother in my room right now, and he's the only son I have. You're as much to me as everyone else here, so don't talk to me with your 'hes my friend' shit because I could care less."

"He's a good all Joseph, the Haas. Killing him would only be a loss to the association." Tiras chimed in as he saluted Joseph. "On my word."

Joseph looked at Tiras, thinking for a moment before nodding. "He'll have a punishment but he may live. Felicia, Renald, Tiras and Tarquin; with me, we have much to discuss." He spoke out, not noticing the despair in Cynfael's face
Baldrik's eyes were full of disbelief as his mouth hang a bit open. Not ofcourse that he was going to be punished, he had expected nothing less and this was the best outcome for him he could get. But he could not believe how Joseph had been talking to Cynfael. And when the disbelief faded, he felt angrey. Very much so. He chuckels humourlessly as he shakes his head. He steps to stand next to Cynfael instead of behind him as he looks in an apologettic way at his friend. "Sorry I was so wrong...." He says quietly, really hating it how much hope he had been talking into Cynfael for it to be crushed like this. He then looks at Joseph, looking him straight in the eye as he held his head high. "I would have killed you. In their future, I would have succeeded killing you that day. The only reason you are still breathing is because you SON saved you. You should be thanking him on your knees. Not crush someone like that who is still of YOUR blood." The hatred he had felt for the man, the hatred that Cynfael managed to take out of him, began to return as he felt the urge to spit into the vamp's face. "But since you feel that way... I'll have Cynfael know, as the leader of the Haas clan-" He glances at his father for a second. "-in this timeline, I'll gladly welcome him as a brother if he ever decides he wants to change his name from Bordeaux to Haas." The words just flowed out, he could not stop them. He looks at Cynfael. "I really mean that...." He says honestly before holding up his wrists, ready to be probably cuffed and taken away for who knows how long to recieve his punishment.

Even Renald felt uncomfortable with how cold Joseph acted towards Cynfael. As he looks at his own children, seeing them all grown up, he could never imagine speaking to them like that. Tarquin actually now looked worried as he looks at his own father but when he notices how Renald was looking at them he smiles softly, knowing he and Joseph did not share the same view. "Very well.... We shall follow then."
Cynfael looked at Baldrik with his eyes full of hurt, reaching over and hugging him before Joseph shook his head, finding them pathetic. Cynfael's entire body shook, feeling everything that he had dreamed of his entire life beginning to fall apart. "Baldrik...t...thank you..." Cynfael said while beginning to tear up.

"You two are sad excuses for men; you're lucky to be in here. Thank Tiras, you two are coming with me." Joseph ordered before walking with the people he asked for, reaching Joseph's command room before sighing out, shutting the door. "The soldiers can't watch me get sentimental, you should have known better." He said while throwing his cigar down, biting his lip before shaking his head. "So stop crying boy, that's not suited for one of us." Joseph said while walking to his son and hugging him. He shook his head, sighing quite loudly. "Just like your mother... except a bit less beautiful."

"....YOU BROKE MY HEART JUST FOR YOUR FUCKING SOLDIERS?!??" Cynfael screamed out, tackling his father to the ground before strangling him, making Joseph thrash in surprise and almost a weird joy as he saw how strong his son was. "YOU ASSHOLE!" Cynfael cried out, having tears stream down his cheek before he smiled at his father, not letting go from his throat.

"Errr.... should I help?" Tiras asked in confusion, looking over to the side
Cynfael looked at Baldrik with his eyes full of hurt, reaching over and hugging him before Joseph shook his head, finding them pathetic. Cynfael's entire body shook, feeling everything that he had dreamed of his entire life beginning to fall apart. "Baldrik...t...thank you..." Cynfael said while beginning to tear up.

"You two are sad excuses for men; you're lucky to be in here. Thank Tiras, you two are coming with me." Joseph ordered before walking with the people he asked for, reaching Joseph's command room before sighing out, shutting the door. "The soldiers can't watch me get sentimental, you should have known better." He said while throwing his cigar down, biting his lip before shaking his head. "So stop crying boy, that's not suited for one of us." Joseph said while walking to his son and hugging him. He shook his head, sighing quite loudly. "Just like your mother... except a bit less beautiful."

"....YOU BROKE MY HEART JUST FOR YOUR FUCKING SOLDIERS?!??" Cynfael screamed out, tackling his father to the ground before strangling him, making Joseph thrash in surprise and almost a weird joy as he saw how strong his son was. "YOU ASSHOLE!" Cynfael cried out, having tears stream down his cheek before he smiled at his father, not letting go from his throat.

"Errr.... should I help?" Tiras asked in confusion, looking over to the side.
Baldrik hugged Cynfael and pats his back a bit, wanting to say he should keep his head up but decided not too. He already said more than enough. He glares over Cynfael's shoulder towards Joseph at his comment before he lets go off the hug. He truly had to bite his lip or else he would perhaps say things that will get him punished even more. He was suprised though that he had to follow Joseph with the rest. What was this bastard planning now. Still he followed, reaching the command room. And when they did he saw Joseph's whole facade fade away. The tackling and strangeling was very much justified in his mind. But still he could not help but smile a bit, glad that it had been a facade for Cynfael's sake. He wanted to say something but he kept his mouth shut. Perhaps the punishment thing was a fake as well and he did not want to give the vamp any indication to let that continou.

Felicia was a tad bit suprised as well though she simply shakes her head as she puts her hand on Tiras's shoulder. "No.... I think this is between father and son.... Kinda like you and Virgil trashing Ramses's garden." She says with a light grin.

Tarquin couldn't help but smile either as he once again felt his father stare at him. That made him smile a bit more. "You can ask me anything you want later."

Renald smiled a tad bit as well as he nods. "That sounds... Very good.... We'll talk civilly though." he says as he glances at the two vamp's on the ground.

"Gladly." Tarquin replies with a chuckle.
Joseph then punched Cynfael in the side, knocking his grip a bit before Joseph headbutted Cynfael and reached up his hand, vice gripping his throat and putting him to the ground as they barred their fangs at each other, hissing loudly before Joseph leaned down and bit Cynfael on the neck after letting go; his son returning the favor before they both got up and dusted each other off. "Can't beat your old man yet." Joseph chuckled out before reaching over and putting his hand on Cynfael's face, noticing the uncanny resemblance between him and Fayline. "You're just like Fayline.." He sighed out before smiling and turning around.

"Oi what the fuck was that neck bitin' thang?" Ollie said loudly as he walked in, having Jannik distract the guards with juggling.

"It was a hello, something vampires do between- ACTUALLY what are you doing in here?" Joseph said with his arms crossed. "I specifically said Tarquin."

"Aiy wanker, can't leave me out ere when me twin an pop are in here." Ollie said before looking at Renald, having his pink hair fall over on his face. "Sup pop." He said in his Cockney accent, grinning with his mother's smile all over his face.
The difference between Tarquin and Ollie was immense. And Renald had now clue where the accent could have come from but that smile he regonized out of a thousand. He could not help but smile in return even if Ollie had barged in. "We'll talk later, okay?"

"That is a good idea since we probably should be talking about why we are here." Tarquin said as they all took a seat and he began to explain with Cynfael sometimes filling in. He explained everything. From where they come from, how they came here, what happend in egypt and to what their goals now were. "So if we want to stop this eternal night from happening we have to first of all stop Jyran and then the gods allying with Chernobog himself. It can be done we belief. Like I said, we already killed one in Egypt. They are not invinceble."
"Jyran has survived over four hundred assassination attempts on my part; he'll be difficult to infiltrate." Joseph said while holding a cigar in hand before he flicked a bit on the screen, moving it to a view of America where it gave a 3D view of Vaas Ambris, showing the massive nation in the mountains. "He's been building this up for about as long as I've been alive so..."

"Aiy...Jannik, that fucking bastard." Jannik said as he walked in, walking over to Joseph and being face to face with him. "The last time I saw you this close.."

"My dagger was in Cyran Ambrose." Joseph said with his arms crossed before nodding his head.

"That's true. But not quite; it was when I died." Jannik uttered out as he looked to the side. "I always knew it'd be you that got me- you were far more heartless than I ever was."

"It's in the blood. I'm curious how exactly you got back to life; necromancy doesn't leave bodies as fresh as you are usually." Joseph chuckled out.

"I'm Ollie's spirit; I protect the lads." Jannik said while rubbing the back of his head. "Ain't got a problem with that do you?"

"No, I don't give a shit. War is war, it was never personal." Joseph laughed out before shaking his head. "You Haas are all emotional...though, some could say it's a strength." Joseph commented out while walking around his 3D map. "Any idea how to kill Jannik?"

"He has your fathers blood in him; there's going to be trouble killing that fuck." Jannik said before raising his finger. "If there's one person that could help though, it's the moon god. He's not like Ra; he loves humans more than humans love themselves. If we could get him to listen, he would surely help."

"At what cost?" Tiras asked as he chimed in. "You heard the white haired woman; she's going to kill as many people as she needs to kill the eternal night. The moon god is certainly not better; no. No gods no masters dammit." Tiras said with his fist clenched.

"If we're working with him, she might not kill them!" Jannik said with his hands open. "Think with your brain Tiras, not your heart! Be logical; she's a killer just like us but she's on a mission. If that becomes our mission too, what's wrong with that?"

"Because this world doesn't need gods or kings anymore, it needs freedom." Tiras growled out. "It needs actual change, not the same old shit as always; I learned that when I died. Not one man is going to save this planet from itself, we together will. We can't cling to old ideals that don't work for a new issue, that is insanity."

"Uh sir, there's an elf here looking for a Tarquin." A soldier said as he walked in, holding up a finger. "She snuck through a vent or something; claims to be from Emeria...a uh....princess. Reina?"

"Renald, why is an Emerian princess asking for your son?" Joseph asked as he turned over to Renald. "And more specifically a sneaky one; those vents aren't exactly easy to get in to and they're also incredibly easy to get killed inside of.

------------

Revala sat on the balcony of her palace, holding a drink in hand as she closed her eyes and listened to the sounds of her soldiers fighting down below. She sighed out, pulling a green bottle from her pocket and pouring it into her wine, mixing it in a bit with her fingers before turning her chair and smiling, waiting for Lanying to make her way up to her.

Lanying walked in with her saber bloody and dripping on the floor; her white coat and hair being drenched in blood and with each step leaving a trail behind her. "Revala, queen of queens and the last pure Emerian."

"That's me." Revala said while holding her chalice up. "So...who are you working for? Souji? Wilhelm? Adalica? Or perhaps Jyran?" She asked with her hands folded. "I'd love to know."

"For a greater cause, my queen." Juman said as he walked in while holding a knife. "The moon god, a just and god of peace will usher in a new era."

"Ah, the dark one. Tell me, how long have you been planning this cute little act of defiance?" Revala asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Months. Lanying approached me half a year ago with...a new message, a new hope, a new order that will replace this old and corrupt one." Juman said as he unsheathed his blade, revealing a crescent shaped knife. "Your children will die Revala as the children of Egypt have, and you will as well as your dreams of Adalian supremacy."

"You do realize I sent my children and most trusted advisers out of country the moment Ramses death was made known to me, yes?" Revala asked before sipping her glass of wine. "And Adalica was revived, meaning that regardless of what you do we will still win." She said before closing her eyes as blood became dripping out from her nose, under her eyes and her ears as she started greying. "Adalian...supremacy with will..." She uttered out before leaning a bit to the right and falling.

Juman watched, stunned at her actually killing herself before he looked at Lanying with widened eyes. "What now?"

"Well, we've eliminated the chancellory for the most part meaning someone has to clean up this mess, i.e you. Have fun being an elven king, I have a monastery to head to." Lanying said as she whistled, throwing up the peace sign as she walked.

"WAIT WHAT?!" Juman screamed out, very confused.

"You heard me, now do your job and I'll do mine. I'll get in touch." Lanying said before sighing out. "May we bask in the lunar light."

"May we bask in the lunar light." Juman said before rubbing his face, in utter shock from what just happened. "So that's it though?"

"I guess; look Juman this is your problem not mine, understand? Fix your country by yourself, the monastery will get in touch now stop asking questions, I'm a busy woman." Lanying said before cleaning off her blade and walking off.
Baldrik wanted to gladly comment out that Joseph himself had been getting emotional as well a few minutes ago but it was wise to keep shut. Perhaps they were emotional. But he'd rather call it passionate. He was conteplating as well on how to kill Jyran. He was a sly fuck. And he did not think asking the gods was a wise thing to do. But if he himself could perhaps get close to him....

Tarquin on the other hand saw the profits of working together with a god like that. Though could they really trust that god, that was the question.

Renald raises one eyebrow at the news the soldier brings them. "How am I supposed to know?" He looks at Tarquin questionally but his son looked just as suprised.

"Uhhhh not sure... I have talked to her mother, Revala, about what I explained before and she did invite me once to meet her daughter but..." Tarquin was just as confused.

"I heard the old elf was flirting with you before trying to tie you tk her daughter. And here she is." Baldrik comments with a teasing smirk, making Tarquin narrow his eyes at him.
"Oh, great." Joseph said sarcastically before narrowing his eyes at Baldrik. "Not funny Haas, security breaches are a serious matter." He said before looking at the soldier, motioning his hand. "Well come on, bring her in here."

"That's..er...the catch. We might have lost her." The soldier said while scratching the back of his head.

"How do you 'might' with that?" Joseph asked with his arms crossed. "Seriously, enlighten me on how you might have lost an Emerian?" He asked with his eyebrows up. "Their men grow to be seven feet tall on average, the women grow to be six. How did you not notice a six foot elf running around?"

"She's quick sir. Her brother not so much though." The soldier said as Raymil was walked into the room, barking out racial slurs at the guards handling him before he was thrown in.

"YOU DARE TOUCH A CHAOS MAGE! YOU HUMAN GORILLAS, YOU N-" Raymil yelled out as he was shoved in, the door being locked behind him as he looked at the group, almost a bit scared as he stood up straight and cleared his throat before giving a slight bow. "Ah..hello. I am Prince Raymil Emeria and uh...well, me and my sister are seeking sanctuary. My mother sent us away because she was scared after the pharaoh of Egypt was murdered and she told me to give you this-" He said while holding up a bell. "-She said you'd find value in it. It's to be a payment for our care."

Joseph walked over, grabbing the bell and looking at it. It had a bronze casing with a blue ribbon holding it all up with the Adalian royal seal etched into it; the same one burnt across his heart that he hid so much. This was Aiymil's ceremonial bell; a gift to his son Gaetheel so many years ago. "I accept. Where is your sister though?"

"She said something about being hungry, so probably where ever your kitchen is." Raymil said before looking at Tiras. "Hi fellow Chaos-"

"You're not a chaos mage." Tiras said bluntly with his eyes narrowed. "In fact your not even an Elbinorune. You know that our yellow eye is always the left eye right? You put yours on the right."

"...............Well, I went thirty years without getting caught on this so I say I had a good run." Raymil said before pulling out his red eye contact, revealing he had bright yellow elven eyes. "We are still related though, you know. My brother is your grandfather, which...well. That's quite odd but I'm your great uncle."

"That's weird, never say that to me again." Tiras said with a chuckle.

"Oi Quinny, come with me. I got an idea." Ollie said as he took Tarquin's hand, taking him out of the room and going to the kitchen where he smelled some good food cooking earlier, seeing two unconscious guards out in front of the wide open door. "See, there's someone in there, I'm telling you." He said before standing up and slinking his way through the door, hearing humming before widening his eyes at all the elven woman standing in there casually making a sandwich. "Aiy lass."

"I am not a lass, I am a woman." The elf said before looking at him and biting into a sandwich. "Reina Emeria to be exact, and I'd appreciate it if you would leave; you're too loud."
 "Oh, great." Joseph sinabi sarcastically before narrowing his eyes at Baldrik. "Not funny Haas, securit
Baldrik immediatly shut up, reminding himself to REALLY keep his mouth closed for now if he wanted to stay in one piece. Joseph would still punish him hard if he pushed him too far. So for now he will play the obedient quiet one. He had said enough he thinks a few minute ago.

Felicia reaches out and softly takes a hold of Tiras's hand. It was getting to crowded in her opinion. Too many people were here to be safe for awhile. And with so many wanted people here, the bigger the chance was something would happen.

"Oiy oiy! We'll be ba-" Tarquin said a bit suprised before he was already dragged through the door. Really, they had more important stuff to discuss than finding a missing elf in a high secured facillity. They would find her anyways. But when they reached the kitchen he sighs as he follows in. When he saw her he was a bit intrigued by her, Her elf blood giving her very sharp alluring features. But he shook that thought off as he bows politely. "Apologies for my brother then. My name's Tarquin Silvius. You were looking for me?"
"My mother was; I could care less." Reina said while eating her sandwich. While it was true that the boy was cute and obviously well mannered she didn't care that much; there were many cute well mannered men in this world. "My mother is dead, I can feel it in my heart; so if you had anything else to say, say it." Reina said quietly before sitting down, twiddling her fingers a bit as she quietly bottled up her pain inside. "Because you're the last thing my mother talked about. She told me to find you; that safety would be there and I'd end up having the time of my life." She sighed out, seeming to be going through the stages of grief. "She can't be gone can she?"
Tarquin could not help but chuckle at her comment about caring less. He could have expected it though. But then his smile dissapears. "Ollie, go tell the others we found Reina, though I don't know when we'll rejoin you, okay?" He asks his brother quietly, knowing that her elf ears probably heard anyway. He thought it was best for him to talk alone to Reina in a situation like this. He sits down next to her, leaning his arms on the table as he looks at her. "She was not wrong about that. I don't know if it'll be the time of your life but we can offer you safety. We are not a group who let people in need fend for themselfs. We will help. And about your mother.... I have seen enough and lived through enough to know the people you love can be gone in just a matter of a second... I'm sorry." He answers, really feeling for the woman who had just lost her mother.
"I refuse to believe it!" Reina said as she flipped the entire table they were sitting at, angrily clenching her fists. "She's over five hundred years old. When she was sixteen, she was captured by humans and wasn't let go until she was nearly eighty, and you expect me to be she can just be gone like that?!?" She asked while snapping her fingers. She breathed out, placing her hands on the counter and leaning over as she closed her eyes tightly, trying to control her emotions."Why was it you I was told to go to and not one of out allied countries?" She asked while turning around. "Our land started to dry up and desertify yesterday, a pharaoh died and mass refugees came pouring into Emeria; humans specifically. Emeria is not a human friendly place which makes me wonder what the literal fuck is happening?"
Tarquin's eyes widened and he managed to take his arms off of the table just in time before she flipped it over. Oh. Perhaps wrong choice of words. Though he quikly realized it wasn't his fault but the emotions and thoughts swirling through her head that made her act like this. He stands up and reaches out to put his hands on her shoulders but decides against it. Instead he grabs a kettle that was on the counter and puts it on the fire to boil some water. "I understand how you're feeling, Reina. It's hard to believe. You don't want to believe. I know." He says quietly as he found some cups, a bit in thought as he remembers how it felt like for him back then. But he quikly shakes it off. "I don't know why your mother told you to find me. I honestly don't. But your mother was a wise one. I think she saw that a country can and will fall, but a group like we have can be safer. We have strong fighters. Very strong ones. And I think she saw that we, or atleast I, would not leave you alone if you came to ask for aid." As the water was boiled he makes two cups of tea. "Alot of things are going to happen very soon, some already are happening. And not one of them will make perfectly sense. But they will happen, and they will make every country dry and fall to the darkness. I know because I am from that place. You don't have to believe me when I tell you I am from the future, here to prevent things from happening. But I give you my word, we will protect you. We'll help you, in any way you need. Protect you, fight for or next to you and-" He puts a handkerchief on the plate of the tea cup before sliding it over the counter carefully towards her. "-talk to you when you need too...."
"You're an odd boy." Reina said simply, finding him off as the tea cup was slid over to her. She sipped it, not even feeling the heat. "You're so kind and polite; such things aren't allowed in Emeria." She said while staring into her tea cup. "Mother was trying to change that; she wanted me to get married to a nice man and make Emeria accepting of other cultures." She admitted before sipping her tea some more. "I never wanted that though, I mean yeah sure a nice man would be great but Emeria is like a chip; it's really good but not hard to break." She admitted while putting some sugar into her tea. "So, I'm sad. Distract me; tell me about yourself."
"Kindness and politeness are very rare were I come from as well. I guess that's why I try to keep that part of me. In the world where I lived parts of yourself are easily lost. But my father raised me like that so...." Tarquin says before drifting a bit off and blowing the steam off of his cup of tea. "I think your mother wanted to couple us together. She insisted on meeting you when I came back." He says with a slight smile before blowing his tea again but this time using his powers to cool it off a bit before sipping. He was a bit suprised though when she asked about him. "Me?" But he guessed it was truly for distraction. "Like I said, I come from the future to stop some things from happening. But I won't talk about that. It's not a nice subject to talk about...." He clears his troath, thinking he should instead tell her more of the happier parts. "The other man who was with me is my twin. Ollie. It is not short for Oliver or such, it is literrly Ollie. My mother named him so I am glad my father named me." He says with a chuckle. "I am the oldest of the two of us and child of Renald Silvius and Ivanka Markovich, so I am half British and half Russian. My little brother got my father's spirit taming abilities while I got the abilities of an ice mage. He actually tamed a very strong spirit, Jannik Haas. I guess you have heard of him. But my mother used him as our babysitter." He chuckles a bit, remembering how much troubles Jannik has gone through with them. Or with Ollie atleast. "Later on he truly raised us. My parents.... I don't truly want to talk about that." He admits as he sips the tea again. "Hobbies I don't have much. Hard to have them where I lived. Though I think I do enjoy writing poems. If I could find the paper and the safety to just write. Honestly, there isn't truly much I enjoy except for being with my brother and friends. It's the only thing we had in our world anyway."
"Your brother is loud and his hair is pink. It shouldn't be possible; hair is only brown and various blonde shades in Emeria." Reina said before sipping her tea and smiling at Tarquin. "It sounds like you need more hobbies. I like to hunt, read, paint, plant and sew. Hunting mainly though, I'm good with a bow." She commented with her hands folded over her legs. "I like cats too, but besides that I'm pretty boring. I like naps over all things." She said while pouring herself more tea.
Tarquin chuckles a bit at the comment about his brother. "That he is loud is very much true. Honestly, I think I have ear damage from being so close to him all the time." He finishes his cup of tea before putting it down. She was getting more comfortable he noticed as she poured in more tea. That was good. That was his goal. "A woman that manages to sneak in such a high secured facility and then escape the guards to go make a sandwhich does not sound boring to me." He says with a slight grin. "And perhaps I do need more hobbies. Now that I kinda have the time for it. I never had the materials but I was always curious to try painting..." He says, slightly hinting if she was willing to help.
"You call this place high security? All I had to do was disarm the landmines in the surrounding area and prevent myself from touching the ventilation fan. Oh and a crocodile appeared at one point too when I was getting through the ventilation shaft, but besides that." Reina said as she twirled her finger in the tea, swirling some sugar in. "Are you asking me to help you paint?" Reina asked with a little laugh, having a small smile etch itself on to her lips. "Humans are so odd with your little hints you guys do and your implications and your silent letters." She commented before sipping her tea. "But... even with it being odd, it interests me. So if you want to, sometime we may paint together."
Tarquin guessed that for an elf like her this place was actually kinda low security. Though he was suprised to hear about the crocodile. He thought only people in stories used those animals. He smiled a bit more as he heared her laugh before chuckling and shrugging. "I think we humans are just too cowardly to ask directly. Or perhaps we like the small mysteries. Hints and secrets and silent letters can be intrueging. And thank you for catching my hint and saying yes to it. But this is already the second time you called me odd. One more time and I actually might starting to believe it" He says with a slight laugh.
"All humans are odd to me; have you met the typical Emerian male?" Reina asked with a raised eyebrow. "They all have a specific dress code, they all sound the same, all have similar interests and all want the same thing out of women; obedience. Emerian society is strict, strict, strict." She grumbled out. "Like the staring law. In Emeria, you'd be in prison for life for staring at me as long as you have been." She said with a little smirk, putting her elbow on the table and propping her head up.
Tarquin shakes his head at her question. "I have never met an Emerian male before." Perhaps because he was not interely sure if Emerian's even called themselfs that in the future if they even excisted then. "Honestly, that sounds quite boring. Our differences are what make us unique and interesting." He says, not even being able to imagine a society where everyone is the same. "And I am not staring. Merely looking at you. For humans it is not polite to be looking somewhere else if you conversate with someone." He retorts back. "Sorry if I offend you by saying this but if all Emerian man want obedience in a woman I don't think you were quite.... Popular among men. You look more like an independent woman to me."
"I knew that." Reina pfft out in response to his saying of the human conversation custom. "I swear though you're staring, not that I mind, but people usually blink after three minutes. It's been four." Reina commented as she reached over to pour more tea, only for it to be empty. "You would be right then. My mother once set me up with a suitor and he thought it'd be okay to be frisky; sufficient to say after that there wasn't anymore suitors. I threw him out of a second story window and paralyzed him." She grumbled out with her arms crossed. "If I'm gonna let any man get that... privilege, he'll be one of my choosing, you know?"
Tarquin automatically blinked, not even having noticed him not blinking at all. Huh, strange. At her story though he chuckles a bit. He could already see it happening. Picking up the tea pot he stands up and starts to boil some more water for more tea for her. "And that is how it should be. Like you said, it's a privilege. One you should have the choice to give away yourself to someone you love. It is still your body and your life." When he was done making tea he walks back towards her and refills her cup, putting some sugar in it for her as well, noticing she liked it sweet. "No one can force you to do a thing, though I am sure I do not have to tell you that."
"Nope, I'm a free elf and nobody can change that." Reina said with a smile as she looked at her tea, sniffing it to make sure there wasn't poison before taking a sip; one could never be too careful. "Chance to give ones body away...hah. I've never felt love before; men are either too timid or too sure of themselves for my tastes. I'm a tad picky one could say." She said before sipping her tea, not even noticing how time flew as she stood up and walked over to the fridge, getting the materials to make a sandwich for them both, cutting the crust off of the bread. "Do you have any siblings besides your twin?" She asked out of curiosity. "I have an older brother named Gaetheel who I guess is Tiras's grandfather. It's complicated."
Tarquin smiles softly and shakes his head a bit in disbelief as he saw her check the tea. As if he would poison her after telling her they would protect her. Though he could understand her actions. One could never be too cautious. He cocks his head a bit to the side as she stands up and just start to make another sandwich. He guessed she just was very hungrey. He did not notice her making one for him though. It was funny to see her getting so comfortable around here already. But he guessed that was just because of her strong character. He pours another cup of tea in for himself and he was about to sip it when she asked him that question, making him pause. Slowly he puts his cup back down, not sure how to answer. "I uhhm.... I do. An older brother. I've... Met him once. It wasn't really under the.... best circumstances." He was avoiding eyecontact as it was clear he almost had to force himself to speak. He would never forget that day....
"Understandable...we all have things we'd rather not mention. Don't feel compelled to say anything you'd rather not talk about." Reina whispered out before reaching over and poking his nose. "You have an itty bitty nose, like an elf. It's interesting." Reina said with a grin, not understanding really what the word cute was. "Do you know what is lovely? Magic tricks. You're a mage, can you do magic?" She asked energetically, trying to focus his mind elsewhere. "Here's a sandwich."
Tarquin was kinda in his own world as he stares down into his cup, remebering that day vividly. He still had nightmares from it. Unknowingly he flexed his back a bit as if feeling the blindig pain again. But then she suddenly poked his nose, making him blink rapidly a few times in suprise as he realizes he had been zoning out. That almost always happend when he thought back to it. "Uhh thank you, I guess." He says with a bit of a chuckle as he rubs his nose before once again being suprised as she puts the sandwich infront of him. "Oh, thank you again." He repeats, feeling a bit flustered as he bites into the sandwich to hide the slight blush forming on his cheeks. At her question he nods, chewing and swallowing before answering. "I told you before." He holds up his palm as he creates butterflies made of ice, making them fly around as he smiles softly. "I am an ice mage. So I know a few tricks. More than a few actually." He snaps his fingers, making the butterflies turn into small clouds as it suddenly began to snow in the room.
"Whoa, how did you make dandruff appear out of nowhere?" Reina asked, backing away from the snow in pure surprise, never having seen snow before. She grinned, ending up walking towards the snow and holding her hand out, feeling the wet coldness by surprise. "This isn't dandruff; this is snow isn't it?!?" She yelled out excitedly, twirling around a bit in it. "I've never seen snow before..it's..wow. It's like wet sand." She giggled out.
Tarquin's eyes widen as she backs away suddenly. Dandruff? He was quiet for a few seconds before he began to laugh. She honestly thought it was dandruff? But then he realized this truly must be her first experience with snow since she lived in Egypt, one of the most blazing countries on the planet. No snowflake would fall or survive there. "It's snow." Though the idea of her thinking an ice mage could make dandruff appear did still humor him alot. He stands up and holds out his hand as well, letting the snow hit his palm. It wasn't quite enough to give her a good impression in his opinion... "Come here for a second." He says as he gently pulls her closer and holds her against him. He makes sure her face was against his chest so it wouldn't hit her eyes as he creates a small blizzard in the room. It only lasted three seconds and when it stopped the whole room was covered in snow. "Look now." He says as he lets her go.
Reina blushed as her head was brought into his chest, never having been brought in like that by a man before. After pulling away she had her eyes widened, gasping a bit as she saw the sparkly white snow crystals, reaching over and putting her hand in it, licking the snow before noticing Tiras standing in the door way with a smirk.

"Hey lovebirds, better clean this up before dinner." Tiras said with a bit of a grin, chuckling a bit before simply walking out.

"L-l-l-love birds?" Reina stuttered out, hiding her blush with a scowl. "Don't be silly." She hissed out before looking at Tarquin and sighing, crossing her arms with a pout. "My mood is utterly decimated Tarquin."
Reina blushed as her head was brought into his chest, never having been brought in like that by a man before. After pulling away she had her eyes widened, gasping a bit as she saw the sparkly white snow crystals, reaching over and putting her hand in it, licking the snow before noticing Tiras standing in the door way with a smirk.

"Hey lovebirds, better clean this up before dinner." Tiras said with a bit of a grin, chuckling a bit before simply walking out.

"L-l-l-love birds?" Reina stuttered out, hiding her blush with scowl. "Don't be silly." She hissed out before looking at Tarquin and sighing, crossing her arms with a pout. "My mood is utterly decimated Tarquin."
Tarquin puts his hands in his pockets as he leans against the wall, a soft smile on his face as he watches the amazement in Reina's eyes. It was a beautifull look on her face. That wonder. He chuckles softly as she actually licked the snow. He should warn her later though not to lick ice or her tongue might get stuck. Though that would be a sight to see. When he sees Tiras he was kinda sure that Joseph accepted their stay and told them they where may to roam or atleast go to their assigned rooms. He did not pay much attention to the man's comment though. He made a sad woman smile. That was what he cared about, not about what others might think at the moment. "Here, perhaps this will put your mood back to where it was." He holds up his hands as ice began to swirl in it before he was suddenly holding a perfectly moving kitten made of ice. It looked almost lifelike. He holds it up to her for her to cradle and cuddle. "But Tiras was right, we should head out soon though. I guess we have lost a bit track of time." He says with a side smile.
"Ah! It lives!" Reina yelled out as the cat appeared, making her giggle a bit before accidentally slipping and falling on her bottom. "It's adorable." She commented out with a little squeak, standing up and petting it's head before taking the cat and holding it; sighing as she nodded her head. "Boring but... understandable. It just means we need to spend together another time." She said with a grin.

--------

A few hours later after the curfew was enacted in the base and everyone was to be in bed, Bertholdt walked into the Japanese Shinto shrine some of the Japanese mage killers and Takao set up together. He pulled out his incense he had taken from the front of the shrine and lit it before he took off his jacket and shirt, revealing the tattoo on his back from the yakuza. It was a dragon like demon with silver hair and a mask killing a nine headed dragon and an Oriental style dragon with a young dragon watching as the demon slaughtered the others When he first had gotten it he didn't understand the symbolism, but as he regained his memories he came to realize that the killing of Virgil and Yumi in his life was the moment he put on his mask, the moment he became an oni; a demon. He rung the praying bell at the shrine, going down on his knees and putting his hands together, leaning in. "God, if you are listening and are as the others say you are, hear my prayer and release me from the sin that I have caused.. please." He said as tears began to swell in his eyes. "Anything that can lift the weight of this guilt off; I can't take it anymore." He whispered out, scrunching his face off. "The forgiveness from Aurelie could not fix it, it only made me realize how much more what I did was terrible. I could never apologize or make up to Virgil and Riza?...I'm too scared to even face." He uttered out with a so. "Guide my way please... for the first time since that day marked forever in my back, I do not know what my destiny is."
Riza walked around the establishment, not enttirely sure why or where she was heading too. She had heard about the arrival of that group. Of who was in it. She was so anxious. The memory of the day they seperated was still vivid in her mind. And the feeling of loneliness came with it. But did he even.... She heard the bell ring in the shrine, thinking it was Takao. Good, she needed someone to talk to. She takes off her shoes as she enters the shrine. And when she rounded the corner she paused as she saw who it really was. She listened to his words as tears appeared in her eyes. "Berthold...." she says softly as she slowly walks over to him and gets on her knees infront of him. He hadn't changed much. She reaches out to softly graze his cheek, making sure he was not an illusion. And when she touched him she couldn't hold back her tears as she began to sob. She leans forward and hugs him tightly. She had missed him so much. Even after everything that happend she had been yearning for him to be close again.
Bertholdt looked at Riza with a pained expression as she appeared, wondering if this was god's message back to him. As she touched him he pulled away a bit, wincing a bit before shaking his head. "Riza..please." He whispered out, putting his hand over hers. "I am not worthy after all I have done." He uttered out, looking into her eyes as his heart throbbed in pain. His eyes turned a reddish color as his horns came out and his scales appeared, showing that he at heart was still a demon. He reached over with his clawed hands, touching her face as he looked away. "I am..a killer. I am an oni. I am all things that should scare you away Riza; so why aren't you scared?..."
Riza looked a bit hurt as he pulled away from her. And when he changed she noticed she was indeed not scared. Not even slightly. Even back then she had not been scared because of him. More like scared for his sake. When he touched her face a shaky sigh escapes her lips as she turns her cheem more into his hand. The reason why she wasn't scared was as clear for her as water. "Because I love you.... All of you." She breathed out, that being the only pure reason why. "The things you've done.... I probably would have too for Takao...." She softly takes his horns and forces him to look at her. "I love you.... And I missed you so much." She whimpers before pulling him closer by his horns and kissing him almost desperately, not wanting him to pull away or dissapear from her life again.
"Riza don-" Bertholdt was quickly shut up by the kiss, having his demonic features fade away as the scales disappeared and his horns went away. He pulled away, feeling his heart skip a beat as he began to tear up before he nearly tackled her to the ground and began kissing her as he cried. "Riza I was scared you hated me." He sobbed out, looking like quite the mess as he shook while on top of her. "I can't begin to apologize enough- for betraying you, for leaving for so long.....It was meaningless." He said while tears went down his cheeks. "My father was killed and I'll never be born meaning...I'm the only Bertholdt that will ever exist." He whispered out while looking into her eyes. "And I..I came to realize you were what made me...me. The years we spent together in the yakuza; those were the most defining years of my life Riza; the only times in my life were I acted not because of duty but because that was just what I wanted to do dammit. And I was so happy then, and I came to realize that's because it was because I WANTED to do it. Just like the happiest moments were when I was with you...because I wanted to be with you. Because I want to be with you Riza; and I can't begin to beg you enough to let me stay but I'm going to anyways. Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, pleaseeeee forgive me Riza."
Riza felt her heart sink as he once again pulled away. She was so afraid he would turn away from her and she was about to beg him when he tackled her, making her yelp. She felt so relieved that she was smiling through tears and kisses. "I could never hate you." She whispers against his lips as she wraps her arms around him. "I want to be with you as well. For as long as you want me. And I'll forgive you.... Only if you kiss me again though." She says as she smiles brighter, her heart beating rapidly as she realized her was there to stay with her.
"That makes one of us; I couldn't forgive what I did like you have." Bertholdt whispered out before he kissed her again, wrapping his hand in hers as the other went up her side a bit, having missed the feel of Riza's body and warmth compared to his cold skin. "I promise I'll stay, only if you let me." He whispered out before he began to kiss down, sucking on her neck a bit as he let out a little moan. "Have you been using a new bodywash?" He asked with a little grin as he looked up at her, finding it hard not to stare.
Riza shivered a bit as her body regonized his hands on her body. God how much she missed him. So badly. "Ofcourse I'll let you stay." She says softly as she leans her head back a bit to give him better acces to her neck. She giggles softly as she bites her lip. Softly she pinches his cheek. "Yes I have and dont say such vulgar things in a shrine. Bad man."
"You're letting me suck your neck in a shrine, bad woman." Bertholdt said as he reached up and pinched her nose. He leaned in, sucking on her neck more and daringly reaching his hand up her shirt to feel her breast before retracting it to tease her. "Nah...I'm going to respect the shrine. God has been good to us." Bertholdt said with a small smile before getting up and scratching the back of his head. "So....back to your room?" He asked with a little grin. "Maybe we can catch up over tea?"

------------

"So...Felicia, where are we going with us?" Tiras asked as he sat next to her in the room Felicia had picked out, holding a glass of liquor in hand as he relaxed, only wearing a bath robe and underwear with a hair clip on his head so his bangs wouldn't fall in front of his face. "I noticed you stopped wearing your wedding ring and you've been getting a lot touchier...so...I mean, I dunno. I'm not going to assume anything Felicia because that's a bad habit of mine but if I was to guess right...maybe you were wanting to start things back up where we left off?" Tiras asked with a raised eyebrow before sighing out, seeming a bit troubled. "I'm...unsure. I know you loved Kane, Felicia and I don't want you to think I'm trying to push you into anything; honestly, I mean I have so many things to keep me occupied that I really won't be hurt if you want time." He said while looking to the side before sipping his liquor and closing his eyes. "Besides...sometimes, I wonder if it's too late. If we're too old now; you know?..To be the young adults we used to be, with stars in our eyes and dreams of have family one day.." Tiras said while scratching the back of his head. "I...ugh. You were always better at the words to say Felicia than I ever was."
Riza rolls her eyes a bit though with a grin on her face, knowing it was actually quite true what he was saying. Perhals they were both bad. When he began touching her like that she felt all her restraint of doing things in a shrine go away. But when he pulled away she groaned a bit as she sat upright, pouting before grinning. "Tea? Is that truly what your intention is?" She asks, not believing him one bit as she stands up and pulls him up. "This way." She says as she leads him to her room.

-------

Felicia knew he would start asking questions soon so this did not come as a suprise. Honestly, she had been thinking about it nonstop. Next to the worrying ofcourse about everything else that had been happening. It was true she wasnt wearing her ring anymore though she did wear it as a necklace, not wanting to forget that easily since Kane did bring her so much happiness and joy. She twirls it around a bit absentmindedly but she paused at his final words. "Too late....." Those words sonehow made her feel so badly but she quikly realized why. "I don't want it to be too late. I don't want to take anymore time because we have lost so much already. But at the same time, because of everything happening around us, I am so so scared of losing you." She clenches her eyes shut tightly. "I can't lose you again. Can't bear to go through that again. And I dont know if it is right or wrong to already feel this but I want you so badly. I want to go back to where we were. I-It can't be too late."