nang hindi pinipili ang papel na paglalaro The Dark Chapters: Part 2. (PRIVATE)

IAMYOURENEMY posted on Sep 19, 2015 at 08:26AM
Plot

19 years have passed since the original events of the first chapter. The city has been rebuilt, the world has been united and most people have healed, save for some few who cling to their horrible and scarred pasts. There are some though, willing to disrupt this society's peace and order for selfish goals...Will you fight with the revolutionaries for a society ruled with the iron fist of their queen, or will you fight to uphold the order and peace that has been preserved for nearly 20 years?

The way of the government, education system and military.

The Government
After the 2019 incident with Hotaka Nagachika, the governments of Cantenseel were finally able to reach a compromise with each other. The Kanshinin councilors would act as a congress for Rex, who would be some sort of figure head, like the president. While he had power, he would have to present it to the councilors, who would either approve or disapprove of the proposal. Rex would have veto power, but it would only work for so much. The councilors and The president all choose a successor when they choose to retire.

The Education System
In Cantenseel, after the borders fell, they decided to merge the new generation with each other to make sure that pride from being from a certain area would not exist, the easiest way of course, was school. In the middle of Cantenseel where all four borders used to connect, a super school was created. It was three campuses. The elementary campus for K-5th Grade. The middle campus for 6-8th and the High/College campus for 9th-12+. This means that within the school, there are people who are in their mid twenties along with fifteen yearolds in the same campus.

The Military
In the 19 years that had passed, the military had became rather lax because of the peace. Most people who joined only abused it so they could one, have an easy job or two, so they could use it for their resume. Only few actually join it because they want to make a difference.

Backstory
24 years ago, an assassin named Tiras Elbinorune was sent on a mission to murder a woman named Felicia Stadner, who was the heiress to a very rich family. Tiras, mesmerized by the woman, was unable to pull the trigger. After an instant spark between the two, he joined the military for her to win a war that was over the horizon. After a series of trials and after impregnating Felicia, Tiras went beserk and nearly destroyed the world. 5 years later, he came back after his current wife had been murdered. After a brutal beating by the angry people of Cantenseel, a man named Hotaka Nagachika who had orchestrated most of the events in the story came and launched his attack. Soon, he overwhelmed the city with ghouls, which were man eating creatures that were seemingly invincible. While the prince of Hell, Belial, a powerful vampire named Joseph, a beast tamer named Renald, a Draki named Kierra and the son of Hotaka himself, Hei, fought against the other ghouls while Rex and Tiras fought against Hotaka, who had turned into a horrific monster the size of a skyscraper. After a long and hard battle, Hotaka was defeated. But at a cost. Tiras had been mortally wounded and died in front of his love, Felicia.

{Character Sheet}
[Name]

[Nickname/Title]

[Faction](Revolutionary, Military, student etc.

[Age]

[Gender]

[Race]

[Power] (this is whether you use Magical Abilities or Scientific powers, whether it be via machines or simply some sort of scientific method, you can choose whether to explain how it works or not)

[Biography]

[Relationship](this would be your Spouse, Siblings and Friends, completely optional)

[Extra]
-----------
Characters

IAMYOURENEMY:
Louisa Stadner. Age 24 (Page 1)
Virgil Elbinorune. Age 24 (Page 1)
Hei Nagachika. Age 43 (Page 1)
Raiden Lancaster. Age 27 (Page 1)
Mina Zhang. Age 41 (Page 1)
Ivanka Silvius. Age 40 (Page 1)
Irisviel Romanov. Age 38 (Page 1)
Eva Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Seth Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Joseph Bordeaux. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akira Cruz. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akiro Liang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Chidori Liang. Age 37 (Page 1)
Zhu Liang. Age 42 (Page 1)
Daniel Tren. Age 17 (Page 1)
Mei Zhang. Age 16 (Page 1)
Leia Feng. Age 24. (Page 1)
Gilford Silvius. Age 16. (Page 1)
Valeryia Silvius. Age 24. (Page 1)
Remi Elbinorune. Age 23 (Page 1)
Shiomi Devonshire. Age 23 (Page 1)
Belial Devonshire. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Alexander Bordeaux. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Vasilia Romanov. Age 61. (Page 1)
Takao Sesshoumaru. Age 32. (Page 6)
Yurichi Mizushima. Age 19. (Page 9)
Lucifer Devonshire. Unknown (Page 10)
Yamato Kirugi. Age over 100.
Adelger Kiesenger von Elbinorune the II. Age 17 (Page 22)
Karlen Von Jager. Age 116 (Page 29)
Karla Von Jager. Age 27 (Page 29)
Raul Espinoza. Age 25(Page 32)
Ramses the III. Age 30(Page 32)
Thutmose III. Unknown. (Page 34)
Jannik Haas. (Page 34)
Catriona Haas. (Page 36)
Praxilla Metz. 32. (Page 44)
Adalica Von Elbinorune(Page 36)
Aiymil Elbinonrune (Page 46)
Cynfael Bordeaux. (Page 42)
Ollie Silvius. (Page 44)
Akllah Folami. (Page 46)
Raymil Emeria. (Page 49)
Lanying Zhang. (Page 49)
Revala Emeria. (Page 49)
Raymil Emeria) (Page 49)
Reina Emeria. (Page 50)
Yang Min. (Page 51)
Miles Prise. (Page 52)
Chronov. (Page 54)
Cassius Prise(Page 55)
Saigon Derivil(Page 56)

Mirra1007
Felicia Tenshin. Age 48 (Page 1)
Sora Cruz. Age 41 (Page 1)
Yumi. Age 23 (Page 1)
Kierra Nagachika. Age 42 (Page 1)
Rex Ellington. Age 48 (Page 1) (President of Cantenseel)
Renald Silvius. Age 51 (Page 1)
Eadlyn Bordeaux. Age 24 (Page 1)
Souji Zhang. Age N/A (Page 1)
Ichirou Nagachika. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fayline Bordeaux. Age 46 (Page 1)
Cecilia Devonshire. Age N/A (Page 1)
Kane Tenshin. Age 50 (Page 1)
Ella Stadner. Age 31 (Page 1)
Dequan Zhang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fillian. Age N/A (Page 1)
Annelise Florence. Age 22 (Page 1)
Lizana Janssen. Age 18 (Page 1)
Moira Prise. Age 17 (Page 1)
Gideon Narine. Age 20 (Page 1)
Riza Hannaka. Age 19 (Page 6)
Tomoe Mikage . Age unknown (Page 10)
Daliyah. Age N/A (Page 11)
Jeptha Veers. Age 22(Page 22)
Elvyne Silvius. Age 19 (Page 29)
Hideaki Ranshin. Age 43 (Page 32)
Tsuyoshi Hajime. Age 27 (Page 32)
Basile Allard. Age 25 (Page 32)
Mamoru Hidari. Age 25 (Page 32)
Calix Shreave. Age 47 (Page 32)
Willem the V of Nassau. Age 34. (Page 32)
Nori Rin. Age 15 (Page 32)
Kiyoshi Rin. Age 28 (Page 32)
Callum Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Connall Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Baldrik Haas. (Page 34)
Sauri Devonshire. (Page 44)
Lerida Devonshire. (Page 44)
Kuro Kaze Devonshire. (Page 44)
Tarquin Silvius. (Page 44)
Terryal. (Page 49).
last edited on Jun 04, 2018 at 07:08AM

nang hindi pinipili ang papel na paglalaro 5723 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2501-2550 of 5723

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas IAMYOURENEMY said…
"The last time I died Felicia, it wasn't by fate, it was by choice." Tiras uttered out as he looked into her eyes. "I had a vision of the future. That day, had I won, had Rex died, I would have done to have been worshiped as a god and I would have followed in the steps of Adalica; creating an empire that would have stretched across the world that our children would grow to be the rulers of.." Tiras whispered out, shaking his head as his cheeks reddened a bit and his eyes began to become watery. "I could have let Rex done it; let him die with his accursed father and lived on with you...but I didn't. I wanted to free the world from it's chains...only to wrap them around myself." He said while looking down, giving the floor a thousand yard stare before breathing out. "I'm not going to say I'm immortal Felicia; I'm not, but the only person that's going to decide when I die is me." He said while looking at Felicia before reaching over to her, putting his hand on her lap. "Right, wrong...are those things even real?" He asked with a whisper before smiling at her. "Or are they things that we just say to make ourselves feel better?" He said while scooting a bit closer to her, feeling his heart beat hard. "Either way, the answer doesn't mean anything to me Felicia. What matters is you, because this has all been about you." He admitted while gazing into her eyes, not breaking the gaze for a second. "My journey...it started with you. When I took my finger off that trigger..." He said before inhaling then exhaling shortly after. "...." He laughed a bit, leaning in before giving her a kiss suddenly. "Fuck it. Who cares if we're twenty five years older than when we met; it doesn't mean a thing to me, love. We've never followed the rules anyways." He said with a smirk as he stood up from his chair and went over to hers, standing dangerously close to the bed.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Mirra1007 said…
Felicia would have wanted him to live. But as she thinks about a future where their children were forced to be rulers, like Duce had forced Louisa, she knew he had made this choice for them. For her children. To be fully free. She understood. Though it did not lessen the pain. He had done so much for her. And she began to realize that more and more with each word he spoke. This man infront of her loved her unconditionally. Not even time or pain had changed that. Her eyes widened a bit as he suddenly kissed her. But then she began to smile and then she began to laugh. It did not feel like they were 25 years older. It felt like she was still the young Stadner heir he was trying to free when she was with him. "Fuck it." She repeats and she could not help herself as she suddenly jumped up and tackled them both onto the bed before starting to kiss him like never before.
Tiras grinned as he was tackled onto the bed, knowing he had his Felicia back finally after all the time. He placed his hands on the side of her face, kissing her as he rolled her over to get on top of her, barely even having having time to breathe in between the kisses. Tiras flinged his robe and hair clip off, letting his nearly bare body press against her body as he held her down a bit, grunting out hungrily as he looked at her clothes. "You might wanna take them off; I don't want to tear the fine silk."
Felicia shrieked a bit as he rolled them over and she would have laughed had his lips not been smoldering her sounds. Her heart pounded rapidly as he looked at her like that. His want was clear. And she felt the same. His body pressing against her just felt undiscribebly right. She runs her hands over his bare back as she pulls him closer against her. "You can tear off anything you want." She mumbles against his lips before biting his lower lip.
Tiras chuckled a bit as she bit his lower lip, placing his hands down to the bottom part of her shirt, raising it up and taking it off knowing she'd regret letting him shear off her shirt later. "I'll just tear other things." He mumbled out, figuring his way around her bra strap before wiggling the bra off too, leaving only her pants on which he quickly took off too, just leaving only their underwear on. He moved his hands around her body, leaning down and kissing down from her lips all the way down to her breasts which he decided to play with for a bit, using one hand to rub her left breast and using his mouth for the other, nibbling and suckling on it.

----------

"The ceremony will commence." Gaetheel said as he held his dagger, looking at Faendal as the majority of the Chaos Clergy watched, ringing their bells of ceremony. "The sun and the moon, the day and night, the sun rising, the moon falling and the sun falling and the moon rising. These are the night and day cycles. Ten thousand and thirty seven years ago from this day on the Adalian Empire, Adalica fought for three hundred of these cycles as she fought back the accursed old gods, breaking the chains they had on humanity. We became free as a people, but at a cost. Our dear Adalica left us to ascend to godhood, and we as an order were formed to fill the hearts and minds of those who so desperately needed a leader. We are the Chaos Clergy, the light in the darkness of the world. On this day, we take the children of Chaos blood and we put them to the test. Faendal, you will be the only one to go through this most honorable ceremony, so put all of your passion into it."

"Yes father." Faendal said before getting off his knees and standing, holding his golden ceremonial chalice that was already filled with several different roots.

"Let the blood of Adalica satiate the lust your magic holds inside of you then." Gaetheel said as he cut his wrist, not even wincing as the blood poured into the chalice, filling it up until the wound closed and healed when the blood reached the top. "Now drink child."

Faendal felt his heart sink as he looked at the cup of his own fathers blood, looking up at him frantically before Gaetheel gave him a nod. He drank the concoction, drinking it completely before falling over, having his body twitch as his vision went fuzzy and he couldn't feel anymore.

"Take the hands and damage the eyes; he won't feel a sense of urgency if not. Oh, and maybe a foot too." Gaetheel ordered, having not a lick of emotion in his eyes. "Throw him out to the wolves and if he dies, he was not meant for this order and is not worthy of Adalica.

~~~~~~~~~~

Faendal awoken from the nightmare as he heard a massive roar outside, getting out from his bed and going outside and opening the doors as Adalica walked up the stairs to the golden palace, having the citizens of Adalica's Point be completely in awe as their god walked up the stairs, crying and falling to their knees. Aiymil looked clearly uncomfortable, turning into a hummingbird as he zoomed over the the side of Faendal's head, accidentally creating a screeching high pitched noise in his ear from his magic aura that made Faendal wince. "My goddess."

"Oh heavens Faendal, no need for that! You're quite the little elf, you know? Why look at the castle, fit for a queen!" Adalica said before looking at all the people climbing up the stairs. "Not peasants! Shoo vile people!" She yelled out, getting quite angry as they didn't go away. "I said shoo!" She screamed out, holding out her hand and launching the people off the castle and falling over couple stories down onto the rest of the city. "Ah...quiet." She whispered out, hearing the breeze and the leafs rustling a bit. "Where's that witch lady friend of yours?"
Felicia was actually suprised he was able to supress his hunger and not rip her clothes off. Her breathing got heavier and her body filled with more want with each piece of clothing he took off. Wheb they were almost undressed her body shivered as he touched her bare skin with his hands. How she had missed those touches. As he sucked her she moaned, putting a hand on the back of his head. "T-Tiras." She moaned again, wanting so much more of him. All of him.

-------

Rosalie had not been asleep. Faendal kept her awake with his moving because of his own restless sleep. Suprisingly she did not mind that much, she was mulling over things anyway. But shen she heard the roar and felt a sudden surge of power her eyes opened slowly. She waited till Faendal was gone before getting ul as well and putting on her silk bathrobe, making sure that the necklace was still around her neck and that the magical power was concealed. She quietly went after Faendal, not backing down when she saw the two as she walks over to them. "I am right here. You need me for something?" She asks, knowing exactly somehow who this person infront of her was.
Tiras hardened a bit as he heard her moan his name, making a muffled moan back in return as he sucked harder on her breast, letting his hand that was massaging her breast travel all the way down and taking off her panties. He felt his hand down in the ever so familiar area, grinning as he noticed Felicia kept herself all nice and trimmed as usual. "Always so nice and trimmed." He commented out as he got up, looking down at her as he pulled his member out from his underwear, pulling the underwear down and letting his member rest on the outside of Felicia's crotch while he rubbed his hands on her thighs. He leaned down gradually, sliding his hands up and intertwining his fingers with hers as he pushed himself inside of her, closing his eyes tightly as he let out a quiet moan, throbbing inside of her already as he slowly began to go back and forth inside of her.

----------

"No, not really, I just wanted to see what you looked like; to visualize!" Adalica said before looking around, crossing her arms. "Are you good at interior decoration? Because this place looks like shit." Adalica said while looking around, seeing how the inside of the palace looked as if a gold plating machine had puked everywhere. "Seriously, what kind of interior design is this? It needs more blue! More pink and ESPECIALLY more white! This is....yuck!" She yelled out, waving her hands around as Aiymil formed back into his human form.

"Didn't I wipe out your witch coven a couple centuries ago?" Aiymil asked while scratching his head, raising his white eyebrow at Rosalie. "You're looking surprisingly fresh."
Felicia felt herself get immediatly wetter in anticipation as he touched her down there. And when he pushed himself finally inside she could not stop herself from gasping a moaning as she squeezes his hands a bit. Her memory of them together like this was blurry but her body deffinantly still knew him as waves of pleasure shoot up her spine and make her body heat up. Even if he was only still going slow. Her breathing got more ragged as she slowly pushes her hips up against his, causing him to go deeper.

------

Rosalie thought that the goddess acted a bit.... Strange perhaps? Making such a ruckus about the ibteriour design. But she observed the woman further, the power she radiated off could not be mistaken. At Aiymil's comment she raises one eyebrow before smirking widely. "Sorry to dissapoint you but my coven does not vanish that easily. Besides, you were supposed to be dead as well."
Tiras and her must have done this dozens of times when he was younger and yet with each time he felt as if it was his first all over again in the way that his heart practically was beating itself out of his chest. He pinned her hands down against the pillows, gazing into her eyes as he began to thrust a bit harder, wanting their souls to connect together as they did this. He began to go faster, breathing out a bit as his mouth hung open a bit, moaning out her name while sweat began to roll down his forehead. "I love you." He moaned out, moving his hands from her hands and sliding them down her body all the way down to her waists; gripping hard as he used the firm grip to pound her harder.

--------------

"Surprise witch; I lived." Aiymil said before grinning. "I wonder what other enemies of mine have lived. You get a pass but if my little vampire friends are alive...this is working to to be quite the fun vacation-"

"CHEESE WHEELS!" Adalica yelled out, walking around the castle and going into the kitchen, walking back out into the throne room while holding a cheese wheel. "Wheels, but cheese!"

"Yes." Faendal said simply as he walked over next to Rosalie, sighing internally. "If you think cheese wheels are cool, you'll love toilets."

"What the hell is that?" Adalica asked, finding herself now bored with the cheese wheel as she took a bite out of it.

"Here." Faendal said, motioning his hand to her as he lead her to a guest bathroom in the castle; reaching over and flushing the toilet, making Adalica hop up in down in awe, surprise and entertainment.

"Ooooh! Oooh! Oooooooh! Again; what was it called? Yes, Toyletteee!" Adalica said while twirling her finger a bit. "Do that again."

"You have to wait a minute before you can do it again, that way it doesn't...actually, I'm not sure. You'd have to ask Rosalie." Faendal said as he looked over at Rosalie; his eyes screaming for help from dealing with the mad woman.
Felicia was gazing up at him as well, not breaking eyecontact even for a second as she stared into those mesmerizing eyes off his. He had her. He has always had her. From the very beginning. When he went faster her moans became louder, holding his hands tighter. "I love you too." She moans between ragged breaths before arching her back a bit as he gripped her hips and really began to pound into her, causing pleasure to build up at a rapid pace, making the bed creak as well.

----------

Rosalie actually flinched as the woman suddenly yelled. Geez. That woman was like a child. Squeeking. Chatting. Being so curious at everything. She hated people like that. They were extremely enoying. Hence why she has always disliked children and brought hers up very strictly. "They are alive. More then you would like." She says to Aiymil about the vampire thing before raising an annoyed eyebrow at Faendal. She folds her arms, not really wanting to help and thinking he should deal with it himself. But then she sighs. "The water container needs to refill before you can flush again."

----------

"It is strange to say but I think the future brought us the help we needed, Joseph." Renald says as he sat with Joseph in his command room, both having a drink and trying to process what had happend that day. Their children from the future. Here to fight so that the future would not turn into the world they had come from. "They are all so strong. It almost radiated off of them. I know you felt it too..." Each one of those from the future held something even stronger than magic. A resolve. One they were willing to die for. It united them and made them a force to be reckoned with. "Can they be the key to surviving this?" He asks quietly before downing his liquor.
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Tiras continued to keep at pace, having his moans turned into tattered grunts; trying his best to hold on for a bit longer. He bit his bottom lip, speeding up as much as he could to up the intensity as he finally came, moaning out and making part of the beds headrest fall as Tiras felt everything go numb, elevating to a whole new level.

-------------

"Ooooh, that makes sense!" Adalica said with a gleeful smile, poking at the toilet. Faendal was utterly shocked; everything had to have been a lie. This woman could NOT have beaten the gods, yet the power didn't lie. It was know that in the Chaos order the mages go insane from the magic use; he wondered if the same thing had happened. "Oh, I'm hungry!" Adalica said as her stomach growled a bit. "Where's the carriage? With the giddies! Or are they called Taurean, or Taurus? Capricorn?!"

"Horses, my goddess. Horses. And there are no restaurants; the country is ravaged still from war. If... you could, you should let me take the reigns of this land. I know best how to handle power." Aiymil said with a smile as he put her hand on her shoulders.

"But the cheese wheels Aiymil! What about the cheese wheels?! You don't like them; I can tell."

"I'll keep them all safe, just for you."

"Just for me? Awwwww, so sweet. Okay, you can be king!" Adalica said while clapping her hands together.

"Marvelous now, Rosalie dearest, would you mind getting me my crown? I have a royal decree I need to give." Aiymil said with a kind yet wicked smile.

-----------

"Only if they're training correct; strength without discipline is just potential." Joseph said while holding his cigar, having the smoke blow out of his nose. "As for our problem in the west... Callum and Connall. Those two while unable to use magic per session they are still magic sensitive and possess magic nerves. I have a pet project I've been working on; Project Hellsing. If we could convince Hei Nagachika to come here as he is a specialist in the biological sciences, we could fix them to be the best damned vampire hunters they could ever be; people on par with our children. Well...with your children. Gilford is a damn fine warrior."
Felicia's moans turned into small screams of pleasure as she gripped the bedsheets, feeling him get more intense. She could not hold on for long like this and her whole body tensed as a surge of pleasure rippels through her as she came. A thin layer of sweat had formed on her body as she laid there panting, seeing a bit blurred from the intense climax. When she sees a bit cleared again she looks him in the eye, smiling as she reaches up and caresses his cheek. No words were needed between them at the moment.

--------

Rosalie raises one eyebrow, getting more and more annoyed by the two of them. The child and the idiotic man. And he was going to be King? She glancea at Faendal, remembering his words to play along. For now atleast. "Do not call me dearest." She could not help but say as she walks off to get him the crown, atleast listning to that. When she returned she hands the golden crown over, some of Raiden's blood still on it.

--------

Renald knew that those kids from the future would blossom with them leading. He and Joseph were a strong team and they could train these kids to be a unit. At what he said though about his nephews he raises one eyebrow. Vampire hunters? He wanted to send them to fight the sorrupted vampires and perhals even Jyran in the west. It made him a bit uneasy. But he also knew that was what Connal and Callum wanted. "Don't experiment on ny nephews too much please." He says as he drinks a bit more. Though he knew that Joseph will take good care of them. "I am proud of him. And strangely enough I am already proud when I see my twins like that.... You can't tell me you dont feel your chest swell when you see Cynfael like that."

-------

Tarquin was standing on a mountain of ice. Feeling strangely cold as he looked around but he was alone. Suddenly he did feel a presence and when he looked behind him he stared straight into the eyes they had been looking for. The eyes of a creature now. A creature who's face could be regonized if you looked good enough. The creature growled at him, looking at him with bloodthirsty eyes. He felt so cold. But then the creature stepped aside. Ollie was there, looking scared. "Tarq-" Was the only thing his brother could say befofe the creature stabbed it's saber which was infused in it's arm into brother. Blood spraying everyehere as he screamed and cried and-

~~~~~~

Tarquin shot upright in his bed with a small yell, sweating and panting heavily. His tank top clinging tk his body as he woke up from his nightmare. It had been a dream. Just a dream. He feels his cheeks. He had been crying. With a shaky sigh he rubs his face before standing up. He needed some water. Or perhaps a small glass of liquor to calm himself. So he put on a bathrobe before heading out of his room
"Oh whatever Rosy." Aiymil said while taking the crown, finding the blood a tad distasteful. "Im assuming it wasn't a peaceful transition to power." He laughed out, putting it on his head and smirking. "Can we make it so the world will hear my speech?" Aiymil asked with a raised eyebrow, having his hands behind his back. "Adalia is gonna return... with a bang."

---------

"Somewhat...I was a tad honest when I first met him; he's not my Cynfael, mine is resting in his mother's arm right now." Joseph sighed out before sipping his liquor. "But he's a valuable asset; I'll play Daddy if it means we can save my son." He admitted quietly. "We're in a different battle now Renald. Everyone has to have a use... It's more than just cantenseel at stake, it's the universe itself."

----------

"Quinn?" Ollie asked out tiredly as he rolled out of bed. "What's wrong?" He asked, talking in his normal unaccented voice. "Nightmares too?" He asked, having shared the same one. He looked at his arm, seeing deep bite scars and felt his chest where a large saber slash scar was.
Rosalie really had to bite her lip to not reply to the given nickname. Just play along for now. Play along. "I could do that with a spell or two." She folds her arms, not really wanting to do a thing at the moment since she wanted to just relax in her bed. "If you really need to do it now."

------

"Liar." Renald says softly with a slight grin as he refills both of their glasses. "He is a valuable asset. And i know you will use him to the fullest. But you can not lie to me and say you did not feel a thing when you saw the face of your son all grown up. See what he could and will become. You are not playing daddy. You are daddy. And there is nothing wrong with that." He looks at the map in the room, staring at the countries. "Everything is at stake..... But we must end victorious. For the ones we lost already and for the ones we can still save"

------

Tarquin had his hand already on the doorhandle but stopped when he heard his brother. He walks back with a soft smile on his face as he sits down next to him. "Yeah....." He says quietly as he runs his hand through his hair. "Same as always...." He looks at his brothers arm, feeling so much regret and guilt as he did. That day was his fault. He was the older one. He should have protected Ollie better.... "I was about to get some tea. Want some too?" He asks, not saying he wanted to go get liqour.
"No, later." Aiymil said before going down on the floor and spreading out. "For now...nap time. It was a long journey here from China." He yawned out before disappearing, going back into Adalicas gauntlet, leaving the bloody crown on the floor.

-------

"Renald, the only thing I felt when I saw that face was the urge to protect my child. That is some man from the future, my boy is in my bedroom. Don't mistake it for anything else; I only care about how that future version can aid us." Joseph grumbled out before taking a large gulp from his glass. "Speaking of the ones we lost, I've been curious about something. Rex wasn't religious...so...where do you think he went exactly? His soul?"

----------

"Let me come with, I need to clear my head." Ollie said as he stood up, only wearing his union jack underwear. He grabbed his shorts, putting them on before snapping his fingers at his twin. "Aight gov'na, lest get a going, yea?" He said, bringing his accent back.
"If that's what you say." Renamd says quietly as he sighs a bit and rubs his forhead. To Joseph's question he honestly had no answer. He had no idea where people went after death. He himself did not really believe ib a god either or such. "I do not know. I just hope he is somewhere where he can finally rest. He deserves that atleast...." He was quiet for a few seconds before saying. "I feel horrible that we weren't there for him.... He only had his work and us. You, me and Belial. Hei and Souji as well but not as much as us since we lived with him. I went to England. You to France. Belial fled.... Did we leave him when he needed us the most?" He asks quietly, asking what he always had wondered.

-------

Tarquin grins a bit and shakes his head as his brother takes back his accent. "You really going to hold on to that accent forever? Everyone knows it is fake." He says as he stands up and opens the door, heading to the kitchen with his brother. Perhaps it was better that Ollie went with him. It kept him calm and he would not drink with him there. He did not want his brother to see him break down.
"We were doing what was necessary; he understood that." Joseph said before sighing out, taking a swig from his glass. " Rex was too haunted from his own past, it hindered him at times. Now?... Cantenseel is under control of the fucking Japanese. I think that Rex would be more angry at the fact that Cantenseel lost it's freedom than anything else, Renald." Joseph grumbled out before looking down, shaking his head. "I miss the guy sometimes...he was a good friend to us. We need to free Cantenseel for him, even it it means breaking some of his beliefs. We need to recruit more people into The association; turn it into a movement. Something beyond just assassination."

----------

"Pfft, wanker. You know you wish you could be a Londoner lad like me." Ollie said as they walked, rubbing his face before turning to go to the kitchen. "So how'd your chat with your elven sweetie go?"
"It may have been necessary but it does not lessen my guilt." Renald says quietly before shaking his head a bit. "He really was a good friend. A good man overall. He really was a selfless person. Breaking himself for Cantenseel.... You may not like Souji but looking at the situation he was the best person to take over. No one else could have done it." He says in Souji's defense, having known that man far longer then he known Rex.

------

Tarquin raises one eyebrow before chuckling a bit and shaking his head. "Your accent js horrible." He says before he blushes at his brother's other question. "We simply talked. And she is not my elven sweetie so do not call her that. It's disrespectfull towards her." He says as they arrived at the kitchen
"Souji is not the best person to take over; he is a pawn of the gods, not a leader Renald." Joseph growled out, holding up his glass to his lips and sipping it. "And I will do everything in my power to make sure he isn't a leader. I've been keeping something from you Renald; something big." He sighed out, leaning back in his chair as he looked over Renald. "I have been funding the Cantenseelan Nationalist Front; the party lead by Leia Feng. Right now as we speak, true brothers and sisters of Cantenseel are arming themselves in order to defend themselves against divine oppression. And not only that..but they will have a debt to repay back to the association." Joseph uttered out before looking over at Renald. "The only way to go forward is to go back. Even if blood must be spilled on the streets, even if blood must be stained onto my hands, and even if my fangs need to be bloodied again, it must happen. Complacency will lead to death because the fight never ends."

-------------

"Ah ah ah, already getting defensive of her eh?" Ollie said with his arms crossed as he reached up into the cup board to get the tea pot and cups. "You're smitten gov'na, just admit it." He commented out before facing him and grinning. "Red cheeks, shifty eyes and a beatin' heart...you can't lie to me."

-----------

"Another gift from the association.." Leia said in her office as she unwrapped it, seeing a hatchet with the symbol of the association on it; the Adalian dragon with an arrow going through it's skull along with a note that said; it's time. "Hmm....but how though?" She asked herself before looking up, seeing twenty men in black business suits walk in, all wearing pins with the same symbol on their blazers. "Okay, nevermind. Kenji!"

"What?" Kenji asked, walking out of the room next to Leia's office with only his underwear on.

"Put some clothes on. And start planning with me; we have a revolution to carry out!"

"Wait though. Can I get a...yanno." Kenji motioned to his mouth, winking at Leia.

"In a few." Leia said with her eyes narrowed before looking at the mage elimination association soldiers in the room. "So...where are you all sleeping?" She asked before one of the soldiers pointed at the living room. "Oooo....kay. Any questions?" She asked before getting silence, then nodding her head. "Sounds good guys; don't touch my fine China and we'll be good."
Renald shrugged a bit as Joseph said he was a pawn. Perhaps. But he has known Souji long enough that even if he was a pawn he had a good moral compass and a heart for the people around him. He never pushed his gods beliefs on anyone. So in his mind he wasn't as big as a pawn as people believed. And he was about to say that when Joseph confessed his secret. He was shocked, his eyes a bit wide in disbelief. He was arming them. To defend themselfs.... No. To fight against Souji. "What did you do.... I dont know this movement to well but I do know that anyone would hurt someone like Souji to make an example of him. To show how much power they hold. They'll KILL him, Joseph!" He says as he jumps up fron the chair ashe glares at the vampire, obviously very upset.

--------

Tarquin takes the tea pot out of Ollie hand and softly bangs it against his brother's head. "Hush." He said before he filled the pot with water and began to boil it. "I just did what I would have done to everyone. She needed someone to talk to and she needed to calm down. I simply helped with that." He says in his defense, not going to admit a thing. It was too quik anyway. And he needed to not get involved in things like this.

---------

Souji was sitting in Rex's old office, looking a bit confused at some paperwork. What did it even mean.... He sighs deeply. He was not made for this. True his god guided him but he was not a person to be able to make such decisions. His god made them for him yes but it still troubled him a bit.

"You need to compare them to last month's budgets so you can see if the changes were profitable enough. I'll give it another month for a longer test run though." Dequan says as he looks at the paper as well, looking over his father's shoulder as he puts a cup of tea down for his father.

Souji smiles gratefully. "Oh. Yes ofcourse." Perhaps he already knew his gods plans. Dequan had seemed to excel in stuff like this and was actually more pulling the strings than he was. But he was still so young. So perhaps that is why his god had made him take the seat.
"I have my men there; he lives or dies on my orders." Joseph said before leaning into his chair, lighting his cigar as he grinned. "Believe me, they'll know. I think it's time you learn what...what some of our tactics are." He said while clicking a remote, starting a projector in the room that began to show the visual feed of what one of the soldiers viewing the commanding soldier was doing in Leia's home

The commanding soldier walked around, holding one of Leia's plates before dropping it on the floor, causing Leia to run out angrily. "You fool, what did I tell you?!" Leia yelled out, coming out from her bedroom, not noticing the soldier hiding behind the door.

"My apologies, this isn't personal." The commander said as the man behind Leia put his arm over her windpipe, bringing her back as she struggled to even breathe, let alone make noise. "You see, we have a conflict of interest. It can't be disclosed of course; official business and such So...we're going to show you a little something." He said as he snapped his fingers, having the soldiers go into her room and taze Kenji with a cold iron rod, closing up his magic demon nerves and making him fall to the ground before taking him out of the room while he was still twitching.

"NO DON-" Leia screamed out, breaking away for a second as the commanding soldier pulled out his pistol and shot Kenji in the head before sticking the bloody gun tip in her face, holding his finger on the trigger as he smeared the blood on her forehead by pushing the gun into it.

"Make any sudden moves and that baby in your stomach joins. You listen to Joseph now, understand?" The commanding soldier asked, having no emotion in his voice. "Do you understand?" He asked again after getting no response.

"I understand." Leia cried out as she fell to her knees, having the feed show her face before Joseph cut off the transmission, folding his hands over his lap as he sighed out.

"Such is the price for freedom. Rest assured though Renald, should things go according to plan, you'll be seeing your friend in about a week." Joseph said with his cigar hanging out of his mouth. "Yang Min, the commanding officer you saw. He's been a good soldier to me. To us; the association. Which leads me to my next topic; your joining."

--------------

"Ow, wanker!" Ollie yelled out as he rubbed his head, narrowing his eyes at his brother. "Don't be mad cause I caught ya!" Ollie laughed out, sticking his tongue out. "Well, Mr. Elflover, I am PROUD to admit to who I like." He said before holding his right hand. "Jackmaster six thousand; state of the art."
 "I have my men there; he lives or dies on my orders." Joseph sinabi before leaning into his chair, ligh
Renald did not feel reliefed to hear his soldiers were there since he knew that Joseph would let them pull the trigger if needed. And when he saw that footage he knew that for sure. Joseph was always scheming. Planning in the shadows. He held everyone in the dark. Even him. He hated the price of the freedom they were going for. This world had to go through hell first before they could live free. He wondered if they ever would. When he talked about Souji again he narrows his eyes, knowing it will not be a friendly visit and that Joseph was scheming things again he would not like. "What if I say no. You know the association is not a place for me. Even if I stand next to you in battle, and I will, I still don't always agree with you. Like now." He puts his drink down. "We slash too much on some points for me to just blindly follow you Joseph..."

--------

"I am not mad. You are just wrong." Tarquin says calmly as the tea is boiled and he pours them both a cup. He chuckles a bit at Ollie's vulgar joke and rolls his eyes. "Shouldn't I be calling you wanker then?" He asks with a slight grin as he cools his tea a bit down with his hand.
"You can decline, but I will still ask time from time." Joseph said with a grin before swirling the liquor in his cup; sipping it finally before sighing out. "Don't be so serious right now Renald; it's time to relax. You need more whiskey and maybe even a cigar, just maybe." Joseph chuckled out, knowing Ivanka would put a hot iron to Renald's balls if she even smelt tobacco on his mouth.

------------

"Hah, see I was joking." Ollie said while forgetting to use the accent as he usually did. "What, no tea for me?" He grumbled out, standing up and pouring himself a cup of tea before walking back to his seat and sighing, taking a sip before spitting it out, not realizing that it was scalding hot. "OW!" He yelled out before cursing under his breath, rubbing his burnt lips a bit.
Renald felt like the wasn't at all the time to be relaxing. It felt like just more and more was add to give him more stress. Souji being the newest addition to that. "I will continu to decline." He says before sitting back down and taking his glass, staring down at the golden brown liquid before downing it in one go. "No cigar. I am already dealing with enough." He could not help but grin a bit at the image of his cute wife raging over a cigar. Problems and troubles of a normal marriage and life... "I am suprised Fayline accepts it. Or are you hiding it."

------

Tarquin rolls his eyes and shakes his head with a chuckle as his brother drank the tea. Sometimes his brother was really idiotic. Well. Most of the times. Almost always. "Ofcourse it's hot." He says before cooling his cup down as well. "And keep your volume lower. You might wake people up like that." He says before sipping his tea.
"Well.......I'm pretty sure Fayline knows. I mean, it's not like I've told her but she has to know." Joseph grumbled out as he looked down before sighing and rubbing his head. "I think tomorrow I'm gonna spend all day with her, I haven't been being with her as much as I should be." Joseph said before standing up and rubbing his face. "I'm gonna go talk to my wife Renald. Have a good night." He grumbled out as he felt a bit guilty for not talking to Fayline as much as he used to. He walked into their room, seeing her asleep while holding Cynfael. He took his shoes off, feeling his heart throb as he watched the two. He stumbled a bit into the bathroom, rising out his mouth with mouthwash so he didn't taste like a cigar when they kissed and spraying a little bit of bodyspray on him so he wouldn't smell like one either. He took off his clothes, only wearing his underwear as he snuck into bed next to her, hoping she wouldn't wake up.
"Goodnight. Joseph." Renald says as the vamp left. Spending a day with his wife didn't sound bad either. With Gilford as well. Time was so precious and they were spending it in the wrong way.... He looks at the map of the world. They were spending time in a needed way. For now atleast. "One day...." He finishes his drink before heading towards his own room as well.

Fayline had not been asleep when she heard the door of their room open, not needing to open her eyes to know who it was. When she heard him stumble and wash his mouth she knew exactly what he had been up to, making her grin slightly. Not that she minded. When she felt the warmth of him she moves a bit backwards more towarda him with her back against his chest. She was quiet for awhile before softly saying. "I miss you...."
Joseph opened his eyes, looking over at Fayline with a frown on his face as he looked down over at her, feeling his heart thud in pain a little bit. "I miss you too Fayline. You know what I'm doing is for you and our kids though." He whispered out quietly before putting his hand on her head, bringing her close and kissing her head; having his nose in her hair with his eyes shut, not even noticing his own silent tears coming out and rolling down his cheeks.
"I know. But that does not always make it easier." Fayline admits softly. Lately she has been thinking more and more back to how it used to be. The bickering over small stuff. The lazy weekend together. Watching Eadlyn play in the gardens. The dinners together. Even just going to the mall together and then bickering again when Joseph wants to buy a five thousand dollar necklace for her she did not need. She missed it. Now the only time they spend together was a morning kiss, a small check up on Cynfael and at night when she felt him crawl into the bed quietly to not wake her up even if she always stayed awake to wait for him, needing to stay awake to feel him be near her again. Everything he did was for them. All the work he did. She knew. But still she could not help but be selfish and want him near. To take this feeling of loneliness away. This anxiety. This fear. She puts her hand over her mouth to keep herself quiet as tears rolled down her cheeks as well.
"None of this is easy, but when we have eternity it'll feel all worth it, even if it's hard now." Joseph whispered out as he reached over and wiped her tears away from her face, breathing out quietly. "Tomorrow is just for you though my love. I'll still make time for you my love, regardless of all of this." He said before moving her head from her chest so she could look at her face, giving her a little kiss. "We just need to remember that this is not going to be a forever thing."
"I know..." Fayline repeats as she leans up and kisses him back. They'll get through this. She knew that ofcourse. He was strong and she could be patient. She tried atleast. Just sometimes like now it came out. Softly and gently she takes Cynfael into her arms, smiling softly as the boy made some noises in his sleep before she stands up and puts him in the crib right next to their bed. She crawled back next to her husband, facing him now and getting very close to him with her arms wrapped around him, not afraid now that Cynfael would fall off the bed. She kisses him before mumbling against his lips. "Je t'aime, mon beau vampire."
"Je t'aime, mon beau vampiress." Joseph said with a little grin before kissing her, hitting his fangs against hers playfully. "Let's get a goodnights rest, mon amour. Tomorrow is just for us. Us and the three hundred pounds of escargot I have specifically had made for me, you and Cynfael tomorrow." He said in a joking tone, not actually joking as he cuddled up against her. "Je t'aime."
Fayline smiles softly and that got wider at his joke as she giggles and shakes his head. It sounded like a joke but knowing him it could be very true as well. "I don't enjoy them and Cynfael is too young and you know it." She says before kissing his nose as she closes her eyes. "Goodnight...." She says softly as she fell into a nice comfortable sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Next morning it was promised to be a quiet day. After all the events from the last weeks they all could use a bit of a breather. Or atleast, that was what everyone planned on doing. When Fayline woke up in her husband's arms, she smiled. He was still here. Normally he would have already been up. She leans up and nuzzles her nose against his. "Morning." She says softly, waking him a bit.

Renald had made the same promise to his wife as Joseph had made to his. Just a day for them. No planning. No worrying. Just them. So there he sat in their room, feeding the quiet baby boy with a bottle of Ivanka's breastmilk as he was watching with a grin as his wife tried to put a new diaper on their other troublemaker. "Are you sure I don't have to help? We can switch. Tarquin is almost done anyway." As if agreeing with it the baby gives a small burp before latching back onto the bottle.

Baldrik skipped out of his room while humming a bit. Obviously in a very good mood. First, he had not been punished. Second, Cynfael finally decided on having his own room. Third, Lerida had stayed in his. So his morning was pretty darn good. He did not knock but he immediatly opened Cynfael's door as he walks in. "Morning sunshine!" He says loudly, not caring the vamp was still in bed and that he probably woken him up before letting himself fall back onto the bed next to Cynfael. "Slept well? I did. Ask me why." He may be glad that he had a room for himself now but he was still so used to being together that going to Cynfael was still the first thing he did that morning.

Felicia slowly opened her eyes, trying to move but noticing she could not. When she saw his arm around her and felt his warmth she smiled softly in realization why she could not move, making her blush softly. She closes her eyes again as she simply lets herself enjoy Tiras's warmth around her.

Tarquin and Ollie were already dressed and heading towards the dining room where probably the rest of them were waiting as well. Well, some atleast. He knew Veron and Sauri slept in till late if they had the chance and Kuro was laziness himself. "Not a word about the things you said yesterday evening." He warns his brother beforehand as they opened the doors. "Morning." He said towards the few already there. It was early anyway. Evan was quietly reading a book he managed to get while Aurelie smiled and waves a bit.

"Morning, slept well?" Aurelie asks sweetly as she takes a croissant and slices it open with a knife as Tarquin sits down next to her.

"Well enough." He says as he grabs an apple before pouring himself some tea, never drinking coffee. "The usual." Tarquin adds with a side grimace and a shrug. He did not need to hide it from Aurelie. She knew about his nightmares. She had seen him wake up trashing more than once. They always talked then. Not about what he had dreamed off but other stuff.
"Nrrgh. Is it even noon yet?" Joseph grumbled out as he opened one eye slightly, enjoying sleeping in until the afternoon on his lazy days. He rolled over giving Fayline a kiss before he stretched and yawned, enjoying the warmth of the nice artificial light through their window that only peered into a hologram of the city of Paris, which even though Joseph did not say, was an attempt to cope with his home sickness at times.

"Nooo. My little pinkie is almost- THERE!" Ivanka yelled out as she finally wrestled the diaper onto Ollie before kissing his forehead, then holding the boy up in the air with a proud smile on her face. "Who's mommy's good boy? You are!" She said before Ollie let out a burp, making Ivanka narrow her eyes; shaking him a bit in frustration. "I swear Renald sometimes I wish babies could act as cute as they looked. Well, I mean I wish Ollie would. Tarquin is a doll; this little hellmaker..." Ivanka said as her accent became a bit more intense as she rambled on, Ollie innocently looking over at Renald with his big light violet eyes.

Cynfael jolted up as he was woken up, forming his hands around Baldrik's neck and nearly snapping it before he laughed out, realizing who it was. "Baldrik, one of these days you're going to die doing that." He said before sitting up and rubbing his head; sighing out as he shook his head, moving his hand down from his head and onto his face. "What did you do? I swear to the gods if you're going to tell me you had sex AGAIN, I don't care."

Tiras woke up, moving his hand up Felicia's stomach and smirking as he felt her breast before he nuzzled himself a bit more into her hair, not even wanting to wake up. He leaned over and kissed her cheek, putting his head back down after and keeping his eyes shut as he fell back asleep, feeling so comfortable that nothing else seemed to matter.

"Tell me, what is the future like?" Raymil asked Rudolf who he was much taller than.

"I don't know, what's it like up there?" Rudolf asked, referring to his height as he held his beer, having sat at the same table as Evan.

"Rather nice actually; quite cool since my face hits right on the ventilation shaft." Raymil said before sitting down, making the chair creak for mercy from the sheer size of the man. "Tarquin, right?" He said while looking at the blonde boy. "I saw you during my mothers last meeting; interesting boy, well spoken. I'm assuming you've met Reina, correct?" He asked before reaching over and snatching Rudolf's beer with his long arm before Rudolf could even notice, taking a sip before spitting it out. "Gah, this is rubbish!"

"Bitch, who said you could take my beer!?" Rudolf yelled out before he stood up and snatched it back. "I'll cut those fucking knife ears off."

"You may insult Emeria, you may insult my clothes; hell, you may insult my dead mother but you..do not..insult..the ears. Bitch. Sit back down." Raymil said while standing up, growling and gritting his teeth before Rudolf took a swig from his beer, sitting down and looking away, knowing this wouldn't be a fight he could easily win. Raymil sat back down, dusting his clothes off. "Now, Garguinn." He said, not even caring he got Tarquin's name wrong. "What do you think of Reina?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. "She is the only girl to ever scare off every suitor in Emeria you know. Every suitor. Even the ones from the lesser elven nations like Zeenla; they came back to my mother with a broke spinal cord from her pushing them out a window."
Fayline raises one eyebrow as she giggles and shakes her head. Softly she kisses him back. "No it is not. And no you are not going to stay in bed till noon. I want a whole day with my husband, not a half one since he had been napping till noon." She says as she stick out her tongue at him before getting out of bed, knowing that whenever she left he would quikly follow since he would miss her warmth. "I am going to take a shower. Now, since Cynfael is still asleep, you can either stay with you lazy ass in bed or follow this one to the shower." She says with a slight wink before dissapearing into the bathroom.

"Wow wow wow." Renald says with a slight nerveus laugh as he gets up and walks up to his wife to stop her from shaking the poor boy. "Calm honey before he decides to trow up." He says before switching the boys so he was holding Ollie and she Tarquin. "You did nothing wrong. Just let mommy nag. You are a very handsome little troublemaker." He whispers to the boy before kissing his head and grinning towards his wife.

Baldrik yelped a bit as Cynfael wrapped his hands around his neck. As always. He chuckles a bit as he sits back upright and rubs his neck, knowing the bruising would fade soon anyway. "One day you'll get used to me and you'll stop choking me when you wake up." He says with a slight grin and it gets wider at his words. "You guessed right." he lays back down. "I can't help it. She is just an animal. Literrly." He says with a chuckle. "The things she does. God." He moans out loudly on purpose to nag the Bordeaux even more.

Felicia knew that if she did not wake him up now she wouldn't be able to till probably long after noon. She truns around and leans up on her ellbow as she caresses his face. "Hey, wake up." She says sweetly before kissing his lips.

Tarquin was peeling the apple with a knife when Raymil spoke to him, making him look up at the giant elf. "Correct, I have met her." He says as he slices the apple and puts a slice in his mouth. And now here was another elf calling him interesting. Well, it was better than odd. But somehow all the elfs he has met found him interesting which confused him only slightly. He did not care that much even if he was curious why. "Tarquin." He corrects the man before putting another slice in his mouth though he paused his chewing when Raymil asked that question. He swallowed before stiring his tea a bit. "She is a very independant woman. The better question is though, why do you want to know? I perhaps will believe it when you say it is because she is your sister and you were curious and protective. Though the fact that you gave me information about her past with suitors right after that question makes it clear you have ulterior motives hiding behind that simple question of yours." He says before sipping his tea, not breaking eyecontact to see the man's reaction.

Evan whistled lowly as he tried to hide the grin forming on his face. Tarquin had always been a sharp one. He looks up from his book to watch the two interact before he glances at Rudolf. "Beer?" He asks, obviously finding it a bit suprising that he would be drinking so early. Though with Rudolf he should not have been suprised.
"Oooh. This is going to be a good morning." Joseph said with a grin as he got out of bed, nearly stepping on one of Cynfael's squeaky bite toys. "Aw." He said quietly to himself to Fayline wouldn't hear his aw, going over to Cynfael and putting it in his crib before reaching down with his finger and nuzzling his son with it a bit, looking at the boy all peacefully snuggled in his bed. "I swear you're getting bigger every day." Joseph mumbled out before following Fayline to the bathroom, taking off his underwear and looking at himself in the mirror for a moment, thinking he looked old. "Maybe I should start wearing the nicotine patches again." He grumbled out, blaming it on the cigars as he waited for Fayline to start the shower.

"Of course you pick the pink one. My other pinkie." Ivanka said with a grin in reference to Renald's hair color which was making quite the comeback since he had been forgetting things like hairdye as of late.

"I swear to god Baldrik." Cynfael laughed out a bit, plugging his ears as he rolled off the bed. "La,la,la go away you nasty vamp~" He sung out, trying not to listen to Baldrik's nastiness. "Get off my bed before you give me fleas or something~" He sung out as he looked at Baldrik, squinting his eyes.

"Because you're her next suitor, obviously." Raymil said as buttered up a croissant, taking a bite after and raising up an eyebrow. "I mean, that is what mother intended after all. Unless you're scared; I understand." Raymil yawned out as he looked around the kitchen, seeming very bored as he attempted to figure out something to do.

"Beer Evan." Rudolf said before taking a swig, breathing out and looking down as he rubbed his mouth. "I had a dream my mom died last night....it made me wonder how she's doing." He grumbled out, taking another sip before shaking his head. "And if I should have left her...and if I should have turned instead."
Fayline was already undressed as she was putting her hair up in a bun as she looks at her husband. Honestly, she did not see a thing wrong or such with him. He was still the same when they first met. She knew that he was unhappy though with what he looked like. He was always so hard on himself when it came to stuff like that. She puts the shower on to let it get warm before walking over to him, hugging him from behind and putts her hands on his chest. "Oh honey. You are perfect. Your muscles are so defined." She runs her lips over his neck. "Not a wrinkle on your handsome face." She softly sucks his neck. "But I do agree that you should stop smoking. Sneaky bastard. As if I wouldn't know." She says with a grin as she makes eyecontact with him through the mirror.

Renald groans a bit. He knew she would use that against him soon. True he had been too buzy for him to dye his hair and he was really hating his half brown half silver part purple look. It was horrible. The reason why he started to dye it was the horrible mixture of the silver and purple and now it looked even worse. "My hair was a light purple. Not pink and you know it." he says as he pokes her nose and looks at his son, playing with his hair a bit. "I have no clue how yours got pink. Perhaps it is because mommy is blond? Who knows."

Baldrik grin widens as he got what he wanted, to have him up and out of the bed. He chuckles as he sits upright crosslegged on the bed. "She doesn't have fleas. She is very clean but at the same time verrrrrry dirty." he purrs out before standing up from the bed. "You are just jealous~" He sung out in return. "Jealous that you don't get to do-" He grins mischieviously before suddenly tackling Cynfael down onto the bed and pinning his hands to it. "-this with Aurelie. Pin her down. Bite her neck. Get truly nasty with her. Taste her everything. Cynfael is playing the innocent boy but hmmmm how he wants her." He says in a sultry voice. But then his eyes widen and he gasps in fake shock. "Or perhaps you are jealous because you don't want to share ME with anyone else." He leans down close to his face. "What is it, loverboy?" Yes, he was having truly fun with pushing Cynfael's buttons.

Tarquin almost spat his tea back into his cup, not having expected the elf to be that direct about it. He takes his handkerchief out of his pocket and wipes off his mouth a bit. "I have no intentions like that towards your sister so I am not her next suitor. Because of my situation there are bounderies I should not cross. And besides that, I think it's a bit disrepectfull towards your sister to push another suitor on her when she has made her opinion on suitors very clear." He spoke strongly but still politely.

Evan looks up from his book again before softly closing it, putting it down on the table and leaning his chin in his hand. "That are some good questions.... One no one can probably answer right now. Perhaps you're pondering over it because of what happend to her in this timeline..."
"I knew you knew. I was just waiting for you to yell at me for it; that's the best motivator." Joseph said with a grin as he looked at himself some more in the mirror. "I wish my hair was still brown sometimes; that's the one thing that did leave me." He said while looking at Fayline's body. "While for you, everything is as perfect as it always is." He said while taking her hand, lightly stepping into the tub and hoping to the gods he didn't slip on water. "Your perky breasts, your midnight black hair, your loving smile and most of all-" Joseph reached over, rubbing his hand up her leg and squeezing her rear. "Your magnificent bottom."

"I'm gonna have to give you a haircut soon so you can grow out that lovely purple silver mane again; those boys need to know why Ollie has pink hair." Ivanka said while holding Tarquin, looking down at the baby who was wiggling around a bit, looking towards Ollie's direction. "Aw, someone's lonely." She said as she heard the boy make some noise for once.

"Yes, I want that tight cousin Baldrik ass." Cynfael said while staring dead into his eyes, getting on top of Baldrik as he pinned him to the ground; reaching towards his own zipper and unzipping it half way to scare Baldrik before he stopped, rolling his eyes as he got up. "Did you enjoy that taste of your own medicine?" He asked with a grin while crossing his arms.

"She loves the suitors! You are mad, boy." Raymil said sarcastically before rolling his eyes. "You think I don't know that she doesn't like her suitors?" He asked with squinted eyes. "The only issue is....well. I don't care. Someone has to make more Emerian's and it certainly isn't me! Sex is quite icky I will let you know; it's so sweaty, and moany and everything inbetween. It's disgusting; and then there's the taking off clothes part!"

"Yeah...well, may-" Rudolf spit his beer out as he heard Raymil's comment on sex, dropping his beer before rubbing his face and looking at Evan, wondering if he was hallucinating.
Fayline chuckles a bit and rolls her eyes. Well, it was true he did things more quikly if she yelled at him. Perhaps that is why this time she had decided to wait till he came to the conclusion to stop himself. Which he did. She gets into the tub as well, biting her lip softly. "You flatter me too much." She says as she runs her hands through his hair. "And I love your hair like this. It's the only way I have ever known you."

Renald actually looked a bit uncomfortable as he reaches up to his own hair. A haircut? Grow out his own colour. He didn't know... He hated his silvery purple look. That's why he had dyed it in the first place. But he also knew what the wife wants the wife gets.... When he saw Tarquin squirm he smiles softly before bringing the brothers closer together. "It's adorable how much they need eachother. They'll have a strong bond." He judged that by how his twins were acting now and how he had seen them stand next to eachother from the future.

Baldrik's eyes widened a bit at the response. He must be joking. But then he got pinned down. No, this was just a way to get back at him. But then Cynfael reached down and started to unzip his pants, making him pale alot as he realized Cynfael might NOT be joking. "WOW WOW WOW WAIT A MIN-" Cynfael got up, leaving him flustered and suprised on the ground before he suddenly bursted out laughing as he sat upright, having to actually hold his stomach as it began to hurt. When he calmed down he wipes a tear away. "Okay okay, I deserved that. I deserved that very much. But I am pleasantly suprised to see you fake like that instead of straight out punching me. You're learning." he says with a bit of a grin before standing up and stretching. "Now serieusly though, how are things going between you and Aurelie? I have no seen you two talk alot after that dinner."

Tarquin reached to grab a croissant but at Raymil's comment he crushed it in suprise. Not because of what he said about sex, he could care less about what the man thought about that. But about what he had meant with his words. Someone has to make more Emerian's. "What?" Now he actually looked quite pissed. He had been talking yesterday with Reina about how she wanted it to be her decision with whom she would be with. And this man, her BROTHER nontheless, would be willing to just give her to any man for more of their kind? It disgusted him. He wipes the crumbs off of his hand with the handkerchief, trying to reign in the anger he felt. "You know what is disgusting? YOU. You for wanting to use your sister as a breeding chamber just so you can have more of your kind. Is that truly all you care about? More Emerian's? If you want more of them go fuck everyone you need to make more Emrian's. But I'll make certain that Reina will not be used like that in any kind of way." He stood up, his hands on the table as he glares at the way taller man than him. "As her brother you should have been the one saying that in her protection." He seethed before actually leaving the dining room, having lost his appetite completely.

Evan simply shrugged, not quite shocked since he had read about Emerian's and their cultures and their habits. Though he could imagine someone like Rudolf being utterly shocked by such a revalation. And he already knew that Tarquin would react like that to it. Nothing came to a suprise so a bit bored he looks back into his book.
"Okay, true. Still though, it makes me feel old and it makes all the kids look more like you." Joseph said as he stuck his tongue out, swishing a bit of the water on him as he wetted his hair, letting out a relaxed sigh. "We should have more kids after we have little Cynfael all situated; he reminded me how much I'm secretly a sucker for kids." He said with a small little smile; reaching over and rubbing his hand on her arm as he gazed into her eyes.

"Oh yeah, well you know I hear twins have those kinds of things going for them. Like Connum and Callol!" Ivanka said, terribly jumbling up Callum and Connall's names with a goofy expression on her face. "Although they seem to bicker a lot, those two little trouble makers. Our boys will be good boys, won't you?" She said while looking at her twins, seeing them innocently look back.

"Mmmm, you want me up?" Tiras asked, having woken up a bit after Felicia had told him to wake up. He stretched, having his bones pop a bit as he yawned. "Don't have to ask twice." He mumbled out, wrapping his arms around her and nuzzling his face against hers. "You feeling alright down there?"

"We're...I mean, we are okay. I'm just taking things one day at a time Baldrik." Cynfael said with a little smile before putting his hand on Baldrik's shoulder. "Plus something has been on her mind lately but...I'm not sure how to go about that to her about it." He sighed out, seeming a bit troubled by that.

"AH Pashooy!" Raymil yelled out, flicking his hand. "You are all emotional; it's uncouth damn you!" He yelled out before looking at Evan, sighing a bit before tossing a piece of croissant at his head. "How are you doing?" He asked, seeming incredibly bored with everything in the base, letting out a yawn while rubbing his head. "It seems everyone around her is so....tense."
Fayline steps under the shower head, sighing softly as the warm water hits her skin and makes her relax. This was truly nice, being with her husband like this again. Really. When he gazes at her like that she blushes softly before wrapping her arms around his neck, pulling him closer with her chest against his. "Secretly? That's no secret. I have known ever since I saw you with Eadlyn." She says with a chuckle. "Though I would love to have more kids with you."

Renald chuckles at how much she messes up his nephews names. "Connal and Callum. They truly would cry if they heard you butcher their names like that." He says before kissing her forhead. "These two will be good yes." He says with a smile, looking at them before looking back up. "Shall we go see how Gilford is doing?"

Felicia blushes softly as he wraps his arms around her. God his morning voice sounded sexy. She remembered that now. He truly made her feel like she was in de twenties again. "Sore. Very much so. But in a good way. You slept well?"

Baldrik's smile fell a tad bit as he saw his cousin being troubled like that. What was going on he had no clue. He puts his hand over Cynfael's that was on his shoulder. "What is it? Perhaps I can help. Or atleast give some advice."

Evan actually managed to catch the piece of croissant before it was able to hit him, looking up from his book only after he caught it with a raised eyebrow. "Fine. And we've got enough reasons to be tense." He says as he puts the piece of bread down.
Joseph grinned as she pulled him close, rubbing his nose against her face before kissing her cheek. "Oh I know you would; you love the babies as much as I do." He commented out as he felt his hand up her leg, feeling himself just get hard from the simplest of touching. "Among...other things.." Joseph said while licking his lips.

"Yes!" Ivanka said with a happy grin, seeming happier now that Renald had mentioned Gilford. "Where do you think he would be though?...This base seems endless." Ivanka grumbled out, shaking her head. "Damn that Joseph; making a base so big you practically need a GPS to get through it. Maybe I need one of those computey thingies in my head too, it might help us find simple things, like the kitchen. I've even heard there's a garden in here if you look hard enough, and a bowling alley and skating ring. And a virtual reality place, and anything else you can think of. AND A FARM! Imagine the cabbage plants Renald, I could make your favorite stew here too!"

"Always when with you." Tiras mumbled out as he kept his arms wrapped around her, moving his hands around her body as he tried to wake up, feeling that his man parts were a bit sore too. "Mmm; your body smells all natural right now. It's my favorite scent." He said while breathing in deeply, opening his eyes then after, laughing as he noted that he had thrown her panties on the lamp.

"She just...I dunno. I think the whole thing with Ramses really threw her off." Cynfael admitted as he looked down, rubbing his head. "I know it threw all of us off but...I dunno. I think I'm just overthinking things cousin; I do that a lot." He sighed out before moving his hand down and rubbing his face. "I appreciate you asking though."

"You all are so boring.." Raymil admitted before standing, accidentally hitting his head on a ceiling lamp and growling a bit. "Damn human ceilings!" He yelled out before slinking off to a different room to find entertainment.

Louisa sat in the training room, holding Hannah and feeding her quietly as she rubbed her face, finding that the early mornings in the training room were the only way to get any quiet in that base besides her room which she was sick of being cramped up in. She looked down, feeling Hannah stop as she looked up at Louisa, mumbling out random noises that sounded like 'Dad'. Louisa rubbed her hand on Hannah's head, looking down before nodding, feeling her heart tear in half. "Dad." She whispered out, feeling as if she was going to cry. She then jolted up, looking over the the door as she heard it opening. Gilford walked in, wearing a TMEA uniform as he pulled out a silenced pistol, seeming to be working on his aim as he unloaded a clip into a training dummy, finding that only every other shot was hitting.

"Hey, do you need me to go?" Gilford asked as he noticed Louisa and the baby, not wanting to disturb.

"No, it's alright. I could use to company." Louisa said quietly as she looked over at him, having a sad smile on her face.

"You look like it. Although you're in pretty good company already it seems." Gilford said while walking over to Louisa, sitting down next to her before looking at Hannah. "What's her name?"

"Hannah Darya Lancaster." Louisa said quietly while looking at Hannah who was reaching over towards Gilford. "Huh, that's odd, she never reaches to people. Well, except ones she trusts."

"Well I'm flattered then." Gilford said before cautiously reaching his finger over, allowing Hannah to grab it. "How've you been doing?.." He asked quietly while looking over at her.

"Well..." Louisa looked down, wondering why he even was asking her and really wondering what he could gain from even doing so. "These are not certainly the best days of my life."

"But you know better days will come, right?" Gilford said with a smile. "It's what I tell myself every morning."

"How do you know though?"

"You don't, but it's not going to happen unless you try."

"Try?..." Louisa asked before looking down, wondering what that even meant. "How do you try?"

"Talking to people you don't know for example. Eating a nice dinner, stretching your muscles, watching movies; honestly I could go on. The point is to distract yourself." Gilford said with a smile. "That's honestly all there is to it."

"Are you depressed?" Louisa asked, wondering why he would even need to distract himself.

"Well...I'm not sure. I've seen some things I'd rather not see, lost some people I'd have rather not lost and done some things I'd have rather not done, but....I'm still alive. Depression is a state of mind, it's all here." Gilford said while pointing to his head. "And while I'm still here, there's no need to let it take over. There's better things one can do; our time is limited, yanno?"

"You make it sound so easy Gilford."

"It's not. There's some nights I cry in bed thinking about the ones that I've lost, or other nights I find myself at the end of a gun wanting to join them, but I remember that no matter what they'd have wanted me to continue on, and that's more important than anything else."
Fayline grins slightly as he licks his lips. The way he was looking at her could eat her whole. She liked that look though. He still needed her. It made her feel could. "Other things? I think I know what you've got in mind." She whispers against his lips as she runs her hand down his chest, resting just above his manhood, not touching him yet. "Or am I wrong?"

Renale poked her head. "You are not going to let Joseph mess with your brain. Your body is and will stay completely human. Promise me." He says, really meaning it. The last thing he wants was for Joseph to do something to his wife. "I'll ask him for a map. Alright?"

Felicia closes her eyes and lets out a soft sigh as she feels her hands all over his body. This felt nice. Just waking up like this in his arms again. "Thank you." She mumbles softly before opening one eye as she hears him laugh. When she follows where he was looking at the could not help but giggle as well. "Aaah there it went."

Baldrik puts his hands in his pockets as he nods. Could be. The thing with Ramses ofcourse wasn't an easy thing. Alot of shit happening like that would affect anyone. "If you want to know just ask her. How are you doing? As simple a question as that. She is the kind of girl who would answer honestly. And it might help her. It will at the least take your mind off of it, right?"

After the conversation in the dining hall Tarquin actually became a bit worried since he had not seen Reina at breakfast. Ofcourse she could be the type to sleep in. But knowing about her mother's death and how bad she felt yesterday he decided to check on her. After asking around a bit he found her room and knocks on the door. "Reina, it is Tarquin. Are you in there?"
"Oh do you?" Joseph whispered out, feeling his cold heart pound a bit in excitement as he looked at her hand then back up at her. "N..No, you're not." Joseph said while trying his best to hide his excitement, looking up at Fayline and grinning. "You're very very right and since you know whats on my mind, you should act." Joseph almost purred out, having his member twitch a bit.

"Maybe a tour guide too, maps are confusing." Ivanka said before looking down, shaking her head as Ollie tried to wriggle out of his clothes again. "Now if only his father would do that more..." Ivanka sighed out before looking at Renald with a perverted grin. "I'd be a very very happy woman."

"Very nice lampshade if I do say so myself." Tiras chuckled out, rubbing his hand against her breasts a bit, biting his lip. "Mmm." He groaned just, licking his lips a bit. "Sometimes Felicia, I wish would could just have sex all day; just a continuous play day." He grumbled out as he kicked the blanket off him, feeling a tad warm. "With food breaks inbetween of course. That's just as important."

"Yeah it will; maybe later though, I want to look around this facility again...it's well. I grew up here; at least in my world I did." Cynfael said as he stood up, looking around a bit at the familiar walls. "It's a lot nicer than it was in my time; there was practically no power in my time; we had to crawl out of the ventilation shafts to actually get outside because the gears for the lifts seized up. We were about a group of one hundred vampires; forty adults and sixty kids.." He said while remembering his home.

Reina was snoring loudly when Tarquin called out her name, making her wake up and let out a high pitched squeak that only an elf could produce, not knowing what was happening before she realized she was just woken up. She reached down, grabbing her shoe and angrily throwing her shoe at the door. "No, this is a a very angry automated voice message. Talk after the beep. BEEP."
He could not hide a thing from her. Fayline always saw right through him and that made it always so fun to tease him. To make hin wait and beg for more on his knees. But today she would do no such thing. He has been waiting enough for her already. So as she softly kisses his neck she wraps her hand around him before she slowly began tk stroke him. "This is what you wanted, right?"

Renald raises one eyebrow before chuckling a bit. Pinching her cheek softly. "Dirty woman." He says jokinly as he tried to help Ollie keep his clothes on instead. "Perhaps we could ask Fayline to show us around good. I doubt Joseph would be in the mood for that. But not today. He wanted a day for him and his wife and so do I."

Felicia giggles a bit as she shakes his head. Oh yeah, he would totally love that. Though she would not mind either. Not one bit. "And sometimes a shower inbetween sounds nice as well." She says while sticking out her tongue a bit.

Baldrik smiles softlt, understanding what he was feeling. He could see the nostalgia in Cynfael's face. He sighs dramatically before wrapling an arm around his shoulder. "Fine fine I'll come with you. Just because you asked so sweetly." He sayd with a wink.

Tarquin jumped a bit back with his eyes wide as he hears the bang before he started chuckling, finding her rather amusing. She sounded fine. Grumpy but fine atleast. "Oh, okay then. I was just wondering if Reina liked her breakfast in bed but if she is not here I'll leave then...." he says, waiting for a response.
Joseph opened his mouth a bit, moaning as he leaned his back against the shower wall, struggling to say 'yes' as he felt the touch he had so desired the last few days. "Oh please, yes~" Joseph nearly panted out, feeling himself become a slave under Fayline's touch as precum already began to leak out from his tip. He reached his hand down her back, moving it between her legs and beginning to play with her with his fingers.

"Grr. This dirty woman wasn't kidding." Ivanka huffed out, pouting a bit as she crossed her arms and looking up at Renald. "I don't want stinky Joseph to show me anything right now!" Ivanka whined out, seeming a bit displeased. "It's been a week and a half Renald; a week and a half. When do I get a day?" She said while a pouty face, seeming genuinely sad. "You just come in, kiss my cheek, change a diaper, kiss my cheek and sleep. Hun, I want my husband a little more than that, and I know I'm being selfish, and I know the world needs you, but they can wait as far as I'm concerned." She said before sniffing. "You didn't marry the world; why do you have to deal with it?"

"Why? We'd only just get dirty again." Tiras chuckled out, rubbing his nose against her face, seeming to be in a very playful mood as he kissed her cheek. "We could shower after...if we could stand that it is."

"Pfffffffft. I wasn't asking you to go on a walk around the base." Cynfael said with his eyes narrowed before sighing, knowing damn well that Baldrik would go anyways. "Come on fucker, I know that you'll go even if I say no. I'm guessing you'd love to see the music room, with the violins." He said with a wink.

"......Reina likes her breakfast in bed." Reina said with a little smile, getting up and unlocking the door, cracking it open a bit and looking at Tarquin, having her white nightdress touch down all the way to her toes. "I like scrambled eggs, toast and entire mutton legs. The entire leg, slathered in ketchup and spices."
Faylinw couldn't help but grin, putting her other hand against his chest to lean his against the wall. She bit her lip as he moaned out his delight. She loved giving him these feelings. Seeing him like that, all weak under her touch, was very hot to her too. She had him. And she was damn sure to never lose him. She gasped softlt as he began to play with her as well, making her lean a bit more against him. "Naughty man." She moans out as she holds him tighter and moves faster.

Renald's smile dissapeared as his wife voiced out her displeasement. It did made him feel very guilty. He takes the twins and puts them in their crib before walking back to his wife and holding her close. "You are not being selfish. It is very logic what you want. And I should give it to you. I am sorry for neglecting you like that, my snowflake." He says quietly before kissing her. "This day is just for you and me love. Just us. I can even ask Gilford to look after the twins if you want."

Felicia giggles a bit as she rolls her eyes. "Then we'll take a bath. I little bit of hygiene is still nice. I dont want to be smelling too much." She says as she nuzzles her nose against his. "Even if i know you would not mind."

Baldrik flashes his fangs as he grins widely. Yup. He would follow anyway. Good that he knew. When he said there was a music room he emmidiatly got more excited. That was a place he could easily spend his days in. "Do please show."

Tarquin felt his heart skip for a second as she opened the door but he quikly shook it off. He smikes gently at her but then he raises one eyebrow before chuckling. "That is quite a breakfast. I'll see what I can do. Just keep the door unlocked and crawl back in. I'll be back soon." He says before leaving towards the kitchen. When the cooks heard his request they looked at him as if he was ridiculous. But he simply shrugged as they managed to actually find some mutton legs and began to cook it. It looked good, just not for breakfast in his opinion. Probably an elven thing. When it was done he takes the tray and walks back towards her room. He knocks twice before opening the door. "As requested." He says with a smile before putting it on the nighstand next to her bed. "Now even the cooks looked at me as if I was odd." He says jokingly.
"I am not the naughty one here." Joseph said with a bit of a pant, sliding his fingers up into her, grinning as he noted how wet she was. "Some is.. seeming ready." He said before biting his lip a bit, throbbing into her hand as he moaned out. "Don't make me finish yet." He groaned out while massaging her clit against more.

"Mmmm..." Ivanka hummed out, looking to the side before nodding her head and smiling, seeming to be in a better mood. "Okay Renald; just me and you today. What do you have on mind?" She asked as she put her chest in his face, looking up at him with her big blue eyes, jumping up, hugging him tightly and swinging her feet a bit in the air.

Reina smiled, going back to her dresser and wearing her day clothes; putting on a large bib after to prevent her clothes from getting drenched in the juicy mutton leg. "They've never had an Emerian meal then; we eat a lot." She said while taking the large plate, motioning for Tarquin to come in over to her table. "With how proper the meals are supposed to be, some meals last six hours." She said before licking her lips, looking at the mutton leg. "But not me. I'm a half an hour kind of girl." She said before savagely biting the leg, growling out as she tore an entire chunk off of it, shearing through it with her teeth, chewing it before gulping it down, having a visible bulge on her throat as it went down. She looked at Tarquin, letting out a sigh of relief, not noticing the sauce all over her face. "That's spicy."
Fayline bit her lip harder as he played more with her. "I am always ready for you." She says before kissing him hard when suddenly her hand stopped. "If you don't want to finish I'll have to stop then since you wont be able to hold back if I continu." She whispers teasingly against his lips before kissing her way to his earlobe and softlt nibbling on it.

"You." Renald say with a small smile before shrugging. "Everything you want my love. This is YOUR day. You can decide everything we do today. Anywhere you want to go."

Tarquin sat down at the table, wondering how anyone could survive a 6 hour dinner when she began to tear into the leg, making his eyes widen in suprise. She surely was no woman off..... Manners. It kinda reminded him off his brother and how he had to scold him for eating like that. He takes out his habdkerchief as he leans forward, not able to help himself as he wipes the sauce off of her face. "Perhaps needless to say but I also gave you a knife and fork."
"I'd like to finish somewhere else." Joseph said with a wink, reaching over to a corner of the tub and grabbing an anal douche, having a sick grin begin to form on his face. "It has been too long Mon amour; since we have worked that magnificent behind of yours. I cannot wait another day." He uttered out, having his heart pound hard as he felt his free hand along her body.

"Hmm..." Ivanka grinned, having her brain wander in a fanciful manner as she tried to figure out what she wanted. "Bowling first?" She asked with an innocent smile. "Then eat at some point and just spend the day in the room the rest of the day together; sound good to you, husband?"

"So anyways, that's what my opinion is on crabs. I hate them." Gilford said while walking with Louisa, holding his hands in his pocket while looking around, finding the cold metal facility with various lights, pieces of ventilation and different technology running through the walls to be very interesting.

"You don't think their cute, with their little pinchers?" Louisa asked, giving a snipping motion with her free hand.

"I had a dream once that a giant crab pinched me in half; I've never trusted them since." Gilford mumbled out before rubbing his face a bit, knocking the scarf he was wearing a bit off of his burn that he was hiding.

Louisa noted the burn, wondering how exactly he got the burn before looking at Hannah who was making noises, smiling a bit. "She seems to like you a bit."

"Well I'm glad, she's a cute kid." Gilford commented out while looking around, wondering why this facility needed to actually be this big. How large was Joseph's army? "So, do you want to hear a joke?"

"Sure."

"Okay. So what cookie makes you rich?"

"A cookie will not make you rich."

"That's why it's a joke."

"Is that the joke? By gosh that's a boring joke."

"That wasn't the joke. This is the joke-"

"How boring."

"How? I haven't even said it yet."

"I wasn't aware of that, Gilford."

"Okay. So what cookie makes you rich?"

".....I'm not sure."

"A fortune cookie!" Gilford finally said, snorting a bit as he laughed at his own terrible joke that he made.

"I'm going to swallow laundry detergent if I hear something that bad again." Louisa said with a little chuckle, sighing out as she shook her head, not believing she really laughed at the joke.

"Oh I know." Reina said before continuing to chew up the poor mutton leg, looking like a hungry animal as she ravaged the leg, occasionally scooping in eggs to blend the tastes together. "Can you get me a towel?" She asked sweetly, knowing she'd ruin his handkerchief if she used it. "This is...it's a bit of a mess."

-------------

"I'm gonna get ya!" Hotaka said to one of his many little grand daughters, laughing as he was tackled down by three of them before he wrapped his tentacles around them, grabbing them and holding three of them in the air when a knock was at the door. He looked through the peephole, seeing it was black before opening it. "Nagachilka residence; who's this?"

"Yang Min; High Lieutenant in the mage elimination association." Yang said while inviting himself in, rubbing his hands together. "I was hoping to have a discussion with your son and daughter-in-law."

"Well they're not-"

"I saw the car in the driveway, don't bullshit me." Yang said as he stepped closer to Hotaka.

"Do not curse in front of the children." Hotaka said angrily in a whisper like tone, having his ghoul eye appear. "I'll get them, you sit tight." He ordered to Yang before heading upstairs and setting the kids in their room. "Okay girls, now remember the drills I had with you about what to do if bad men come?"

"Under the bed and hands over ears." The grand daughters said in unison, nodding their heads at their grandpa.

"That's right girls, very good. Now do that." Hotaka said before leaving his room and going to Hei's office room where Hotaka heard some questionable noises, knocking on the door; clearing his throat a bit. "There's one of Joseph's mage killers downstairs that wants to talk to you two."

"Oh Kierra, you-" Hei jolted up, nearly pushing off Kierra. "MAGE WHAT?!"

"Mage killer. Now if you could stop...whatever you were doing and get down there, that'd be great. Chidori should be getting back from getting Rexy's urn and she's probably not going to be in the best mood; especially not for these magey killer folk!"

"Y-Yeah." Hei said with clearing his throat as he quickly buttoned his shirt, hoping it would hide the large hickey beginning to form from his chest all the way to his neck. "Fuck." Hei whispered out to Kierra while frantically getting dressed.
That grin he was giving her only made Fayline more excited. Over the years he had truly turned her into one naughty woman. How could she not with a man like that pinning her to the bed every second he had the chance. Especially in the beginning of their relationship. She puts her hands on the wall and arches her back a bit, sticking her but towards him as she grins back. "I won't let you wait then."

Renald raises one eyebrow before chuckling at her request though it was somehting he would have expected from his wife. That is what he loved about her. "Sounds very good wife." He says sweetly before kissing her and then picking up Tarquin and Ollie. "Let's go find Gilford then. See if he wants to babysit." Gilford was not in his room so it took them some walking and asking around to find him but when they did find him Renald was suprised to see him with Felicia's child, just roaming around. "Hello son." He greets with a slight smile, not completely sure if he should ask what he was up to.

Tarquin chuckles as he shakes his head a bit, finding it fasicinating how little she actually cared about other's opinions. "Good you see that atleast." He says before getting a towel and handing it over to her, sitting back down. He was quiet for awhile, letting her enjoy her breakfast before saying. "I had a disagreement with your brother this morning. He told me to become your next suitor and I declined. Not because of you, don't get me wrong, but because of his reasons. He wanted me and you to get together just for the sake of making more Emerians, not caring about what you wanted. I don't know if woman are truly viewed like that in your culture but it really sickened me to hear your brother talk about you like that. As if you were a thing to be used." He clenches his fists, thinking that Reina deserved to know what her brother had been saying behind her back.

----------

Kierra yelped as she nearly got pushed off and she blushes brightly as she heard Hotaka talk. Though that shy suprise quikly turned into worry at his words. She straightens her hair a bit before finding her bra and shirt and putting it back on just as quik as Hei was dressing himself. "What could he be here for? I mean.... Why would Joseph send one of his men?" She asks in utter confusion as she wiggles on her jeans and zips it up