nang hindi pinipili ang papel na paglalaro The Dark Chapters: Part 2. (PRIVATE)

IAMYOURENEMY posted on Sep 19, 2015 at 08:26AM
Plot

19 years have passed since the original events of the first chapter. The city has been rebuilt, the world has been united and most people have healed, save for some few who cling to their horrible and scarred pasts. There are some though, willing to disrupt this society's peace and order for selfish goals...Will you fight with the revolutionaries for a society ruled with the iron fist of their queen, or will you fight to uphold the order and peace that has been preserved for nearly 20 years?

The way of the government, education system and military.

The Government
After the 2019 incident with Hotaka Nagachika, the governments of Cantenseel were finally able to reach a compromise with each other. The Kanshinin councilors would act as a congress for Rex, who would be some sort of figure head, like the president. While he had power, he would have to present it to the councilors, who would either approve or disapprove of the proposal. Rex would have veto power, but it would only work for so much. The councilors and The president all choose a successor when they choose to retire.

The Education System
In Cantenseel, after the borders fell, they decided to merge the new generation with each other to make sure that pride from being from a certain area would not exist, the easiest way of course, was school. In the middle of Cantenseel where all four borders used to connect, a super school was created. It was three campuses. The elementary campus for K-5th Grade. The middle campus for 6-8th and the High/College campus for 9th-12+. This means that within the school, there are people who are in their mid twenties along with fifteen yearolds in the same campus.

The Military
In the 19 years that had passed, the military had became rather lax because of the peace. Most people who joined only abused it so they could one, have an easy job or two, so they could use it for their resume. Only few actually join it because they want to make a difference.

Backstory
24 years ago, an assassin named Tiras Elbinorune was sent on a mission to murder a woman named Felicia Stadner, who was the heiress to a very rich family. Tiras, mesmerized by the woman, was unable to pull the trigger. After an instant spark between the two, he joined the military for her to win a war that was over the horizon. After a series of trials and after impregnating Felicia, Tiras went beserk and nearly destroyed the world. 5 years later, he came back after his current wife had been murdered. After a brutal beating by the angry people of Cantenseel, a man named Hotaka Nagachika who had orchestrated most of the events in the story came and launched his attack. Soon, he overwhelmed the city with ghouls, which were man eating creatures that were seemingly invincible. While the prince of Hell, Belial, a powerful vampire named Joseph, a beast tamer named Renald, a Draki named Kierra and the son of Hotaka himself, Hei, fought against the other ghouls while Rex and Tiras fought against Hotaka, who had turned into a horrific monster the size of a skyscraper. After a long and hard battle, Hotaka was defeated. But at a cost. Tiras had been mortally wounded and died in front of his love, Felicia.

{Character Sheet}
[Name]

[Nickname/Title]

[Faction](Revolutionary, Military, student etc.

[Age]

[Gender]

[Race]

[Power] (this is whether you use Magical Abilities or Scientific powers, whether it be via machines or simply some sort of scientific method, you can choose whether to explain how it works or not)

[Biography]

[Relationship](this would be your Spouse, Siblings and Friends, completely optional)

[Extra]
-----------
Characters

IAMYOURENEMY:
Louisa Stadner. Age 24 (Page 1)
Virgil Elbinorune. Age 24 (Page 1)
Hei Nagachika. Age 43 (Page 1)
Raiden Lancaster. Age 27 (Page 1)
Mina Zhang. Age 41 (Page 1)
Ivanka Silvius. Age 40 (Page 1)
Irisviel Romanov. Age 38 (Page 1)
Eva Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Seth Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Joseph Bordeaux. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akira Cruz. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akiro Liang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Chidori Liang. Age 37 (Page 1)
Zhu Liang. Age 42 (Page 1)
Daniel Tren. Age 17 (Page 1)
Mei Zhang. Age 16 (Page 1)
Leia Feng. Age 24. (Page 1)
Gilford Silvius. Age 16. (Page 1)
Valeryia Silvius. Age 24. (Page 1)
Remi Elbinorune. Age 23 (Page 1)
Shiomi Devonshire. Age 23 (Page 1)
Belial Devonshire. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Alexander Bordeaux. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Vasilia Romanov. Age 61. (Page 1)
Takao Sesshoumaru. Age 32. (Page 6)
Yurichi Mizushima. Age 19. (Page 9)
Lucifer Devonshire. Unknown (Page 10)
Yamato Kirugi. Age over 100.
Adelger Kiesenger von Elbinorune the II. Age 17 (Page 22)
Karlen Von Jager. Age 116 (Page 29)
Karla Von Jager. Age 27 (Page 29)
Raul Espinoza. Age 25(Page 32)
Ramses the III. Age 30(Page 32)
Thutmose III. Unknown. (Page 34)
Jannik Haas. (Page 34)
Catriona Haas. (Page 36)
Praxilla Metz. 32. (Page 44)
Adalica Von Elbinorune(Page 36)
Aiymil Elbinonrune (Page 46)
Cynfael Bordeaux. (Page 42)
Ollie Silvius. (Page 44)
Akllah Folami. (Page 46)
Raymil Emeria. (Page 49)
Lanying Zhang. (Page 49)
Revala Emeria. (Page 49)
Raymil Emeria) (Page 49)
Reina Emeria. (Page 50)
Yang Min. (Page 51)
Miles Prise. (Page 52)
Chronov. (Page 54)
Cassius Prise(Page 55)
Saigon Derivil(Page 56)

Mirra1007
Felicia Tenshin. Age 48 (Page 1)
Sora Cruz. Age 41 (Page 1)
Yumi. Age 23 (Page 1)
Kierra Nagachika. Age 42 (Page 1)
Rex Ellington. Age 48 (Page 1) (President of Cantenseel)
Renald Silvius. Age 51 (Page 1)
Eadlyn Bordeaux. Age 24 (Page 1)
Souji Zhang. Age N/A (Page 1)
Ichirou Nagachika. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fayline Bordeaux. Age 46 (Page 1)
Cecilia Devonshire. Age N/A (Page 1)
Kane Tenshin. Age 50 (Page 1)
Ella Stadner. Age 31 (Page 1)
Dequan Zhang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fillian. Age N/A (Page 1)
Annelise Florence. Age 22 (Page 1)
Lizana Janssen. Age 18 (Page 1)
Moira Prise. Age 17 (Page 1)
Gideon Narine. Age 20 (Page 1)
Riza Hannaka. Age 19 (Page 6)
Tomoe Mikage . Age unknown (Page 10)
Daliyah. Age N/A (Page 11)
Jeptha Veers. Age 22(Page 22)
Elvyne Silvius. Age 19 (Page 29)
Hideaki Ranshin. Age 43 (Page 32)
Tsuyoshi Hajime. Age 27 (Page 32)
Basile Allard. Age 25 (Page 32)
Mamoru Hidari. Age 25 (Page 32)
Calix Shreave. Age 47 (Page 32)
Willem the V of Nassau. Age 34. (Page 32)
Nori Rin. Age 15 (Page 32)
Kiyoshi Rin. Age 28 (Page 32)
Callum Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Connall Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Baldrik Haas. (Page 34)
Sauri Devonshire. (Page 44)
Lerida Devonshire. (Page 44)
Kuro Kaze Devonshire. (Page 44)
Tarquin Silvius. (Page 44)
Terryal. (Page 49).
last edited on Jun 04, 2018 at 07:08AM

nang hindi pinipili ang papel na paglalaro 5723 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3201-3250 of 5723

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas IAMYOURENEMY said…
"Will do, my valiant teapot slayer." Virgil said while walking over to Rudolf, looking at his building blocks he was playing with. He sat for a few moments before slowly reaching to grab one only to have his hand slapped by his son.

"No! My blocks!" Rudolf said protectively in his high pitched child voice, grabbing the toys and taking them to him.

"Ah come on, can't I have one?" Virgil asked with a smile, looking at his son.

"No! Mommy can have blocks." Rudolf said before handing Virgil a toy spider that crawled around and had it's eyes flash.

"Spider?" Virgil asked before is suddenly activated, making Virgil screech as if he was a pterodactyl and drop the spider, panting rapidly as he looked down at it before looking at Rudolf. "Scary spider!"

"No he's friendly." Rudolf said before standing up from the floor, walking to his dad and picking it up, seeming unphased by it activating. "See! Cute, yes mommy? Not scary."

----------

"No you are." Mei said while looking at the tea pot Fillian and Annelise were using, deciding to grab a tea cup and the teapot, pouring herself some. "You know your friend can come back, right?" She asked with a small smile allowing her pearly white teeth to show. "I think we've said what really needed to be said until it's the right time, don't you think? "

-----------

Adelger came out from the spring, running water through his hair before stepping out of the cave spring and putting on a blue Adalian colored robe that his hair ran down to the back of. He put his hair over his shoulder, braiding his silver locks and humming as he felt his muscles throb from the magic intensive training he had done earlier. "Hey Venus, are you willing to give me audience today?' He asked out, knowing the god preferred meeting him in private in the cave.

------------

Yurichi broke ground, throwing a pile of dirt behind him onto a pile of dirt that was beginning to build up around him before finally hitting something hard. He stabbed the shovel into the ground then reached down, bringing the chest up and placing it on the level ground. Yurichi opened the chest and kept his face stiff, seeing his old shinobi get up from the war in Adalia a couple years back. He picked up the chest, carrying it with the shovel back to the monastery. He placed the shovel against the shed and walked to a table so he could set the chest down. After setting it down he opened it up, taking up his old gear and placing it on the table to sort it out before feeling his hand brush against something familiar. He grabbed the object, holding it up for his eye to see and seeing the old pocket knife he wielded in the yakuza, reminding him of happier times.

"Thoughts of happier times?" A man asked while sitting next to Yurichi, wearing a brown robe with seemingly royal clothes underneath his cloak, having a yellow and green eye with burgundy hair.

"I'll keep that to myself." Yurichi spoke out while looking down. "You must have teleported...so, that being the case that must mean you had intention to be next to me."

"That...that I do have. If I promised I could bring back the daughter you lost, even if it required going against everything you believed in, would you listen to me?" The man spoke out with a warm smile.

"I am willing to listen..but I promise nothing." Yurichi said with his eyes slightly widened, trying to hide emotion.

"Good." Ishmael spoke out before standing up and pulling down the hood of his cloak to allow his hair to touch the air. He held out his hands, radiating power like Yurichi had never felt before as Ishmael disrupted the fabric of space and time with ease, creating a mirror image of the world for them to look at.

Yurichi cautiously stood up, carefully walking to the mirror image and placing his hand on it, seeing that there was a soul on the other side of this mirror.

"Daddy?" A white soul spoke out from the mirror, making a light come out from it.

"Yes?!" Yurichi yelled out, not noticing as people from the monastery began to investigate what was happening.

"Where are you? I can't see you." The soul spoke out, forming into a person on the other side of the mirror. Her hair was dark brown and her eyes red with white pale skin.

"I'm right here." Yurichi spoke out as he clenched his teeth, looking at her before the mirror into the otherside dissappeared. "No, no no no!" Yurichi screamed out at the top of his lungs, reaching for where the mirror once was before looking at Ishmael, breathing put as he looked around, seeing a yellow barrier around them to separate them from the monastery who was watching.

"So here's how it is. I am a man of miracles, a simple traveler from another dimension who has business to finish with some old friends. But...I am also a man who greatly cares for the people of this world- this and every other world in fact. I wish to help you, but I do not work for free. Remi Elbinorune..she is a very important key figure to your world in the coming battle, but I will spare you the details. You must kill her. I will bring your daughter to life now, but you must kill her."

"Done." Yurichi said before nearly running to him, shaking his hand.

"My kind of person. I knew I'd like you." Ishmael spoke out with a grin as a marking burnt around Yurichi's left eye, giving him an eye of Horus. "This is so you remember your duty; do not forget it when you look into your daughters eyes." Ishmael said before he broke the barrier, rising up to the sky with his arms up and having a large break happen in the sky, and sending a beam of light down. When the light cleared, Ishmael was gone and the crack in the sky remained, but in Yurichi's arms was a newborn with dark brown hair and red eyes.
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Mirra1007 said…
Yumi smiled as her eyes softened while looking at the two of them. It always warmed her heart to see them like this. It made her see how life just could be. Simple and plain and she would be fullfilled. She picked up the boy, unfazed by the spider as well. "Spiders can be scary for scared people, like your daddy. But I agree that this one looks cute. Like you." She says as she nuzzles her nose against his.

-------------

Fillian lightly cursed the girl in his head for being so persistent. Until it's the right time? She had so much hope. So much believe everything would turn out like in the fairy tails her mother had read so many times to her. He wasn't that believing. It all felt too complicated. But still he could not help but think back at that kiss... He took the teapot after her, refilling his own cup a bit. "She is probably with Jydrik now. I won't disturb them. I am sure I'll see her later anyways." He says with a shrug befire blowing a bit of steam from his cup. They talked to eachother and met atleast 5 times a day. So yeah.

-------------

"Venus shall not today." A voice rang through the cave as it began to lighten up. The water shimmering clearer and brighter then before. Out onto the water stepped the white haired god, walking towards the former king without creating ripples in the water. "She is.... Buzy I suppose. You will have to do with me." Tsukiyomi spoke out as he now stood infront of Venus's chosen champion. For a second he felt a disturbance in his monastery but he was too far away to go at the moment. He instructed Nori to take lead as he focused on Adelger. "What did you want an audience for?" He asked as he pondered if the kid even regonized him, being the god of the moon.

------------

Ishmael had managed very well to hide his presence till he made the ripple through space and time. Nori ran as fast as he could towards the room, Slamming his hands against the barrier as he heard Yurichi agree to whatever he was agreeing on. He did not know who this person infront of him was. But the power he felt was enough to make him worry to the core. Divine power. Not Tsukiyomi's. And something very familiar. "Yurichi wa-" A light began to form in his hands, ready to attack and break the barrier, but Ishmael was already gone he felt. He stayed very quiet to listen. But he heard nothing. But felt two heartbeats. "Yurichi?" He asked carefully as the light dissapeared. The people around him were whispering frantically.

"Oh my...." Hideaki said as he walked up now as well, seeing the newborn in Yurichi's arms. Whatever price he paid for that was certainly something big.
"Freedom for Elvyne." Adelger said while eyeing the god, being cautious but not on guard; he understood that if Tsukiyomi wanted him dead, he'd not have spoken first. "I am plagued by the nightmares of the future and I know that war is coming soon." Adelger spoke out as he looked at Tsukiyomi. "I have seen every possible outcome, none of them...none of them I am to survive at the current course, that much I know." He said before clenching his fist. "But I wish for my wife and daughter to live, regardless of the deity; I hold loyalty to no cause anymore. I know you didn't come here just to converse, Tsukiyomi the moon god. Can you make me an offer I cannot refuse?"

------------

"Mizuki...is such a beautiful name for you." Yurichi whispered out to his child, holding his hand on her face before looking at Nori, standing up and holding her protectively. "Nori." Yurichi spoke out, not even wincing as his eye of Horus burnt red, reminding him of his task. He looked at Nori with a tired expression, having his eyes squinted and red from lack of sleep. "I...I...brought her back." He said quietly, seeming not to fully process what could be the repercussions. "I brought her back! Kiyoshi, she's alive!" He said while breaking down, having tears and snot begin to seep back. "My child is...alive again."
Tsukiyomi should not have been surprised that Adelger knew exactly who he was. He sat down on one of the rocks at the cave, crossing one leg over the other. "What you have seen is true. War is coming. But not a war like you have been in before. Though I guess you already do realize that judging by your request." He eyed the man up and down. "You are strong and have potentional. It is not for nothing that Venus chose you as her champion. But she will not be able to protect nor command you in this upcoming war. She will be outnumbered. She will fall. So I offer you this, Adelger Elbinorune." He stands up and holds out his hand. "You fight for me and in exchange I offer your children en wife sanctuary. In life and after. Just like i will offer you the same protection."

---------

Nori didn't have a good feeling about this. Not even in the slightest. This deal has made Yurichi that man's pawn. Because if you can so easily give life, it'll be even easier to take it. But he didn't get the chance to say a word as he heard the gasp of his sister who had just arrived beside him.

Kiyoshi was holding her hand infront ofbher mouth as she stared at the little infant in his arms. She did not even need to ask why or how. Tears began to run down her cheeks as well as she walked up to them, tentavily touching the girl's hair. It was real. She was touching their baby. The one they had lost. Now she really broke down crying too but she was smiling as well as she doesn't take her eyes off of the little girl.
"I do. Gods, fighting against each other with champions and armies...yet I think I may know more than what you may know, if I may say so respectfully." Adelger spoke out cordially while sitting on a rock of his own. "You give a good bargain, much better than what has been handed to me from Venus. I despise her, so my only add onto this condition is that I am allowed to be there when she and her henchmen die." Adelger said while holding his hand ready to shake, keeping it back a little. "I hold a grudge I feel compelled to release."

--------------

"I know nothing comes free, but with how willing I am to do anything to keep her, it might as well be." Yurichi said while holding Mizuki, looking at Kiyoshi with his eyes widened and red from tears, looking at Nori then after and then at his daughter, not caring if his soldiers saw him in his moment of weakness. He fell to his knees, looking down at the child who seemed to cry with him though not for the same reasons; the naked child had used the bathroom and was not happy about not being cleaned up. Yurichi smiled through his tears, seeing the baby living and breathing in his arms and seeing Kiyoshi with him, feeling relieved to initially not see anger.

-------------

"So you mean to tell me now after a year of marriage that you can't have children? " Remi asked Ra, looking at him with her brow furrowed. "After we've been trying?"

"It is not that simple, it is not that I have hidden it my beautiful cherry blossom, it is that-"

"Quit talking to me like I'm stupid Ra, I'm your wife."

"But you are human, you are young and cannot fathom the way things have worked. This was something I had to sacrifice for the stability of the circle of deities. When gods of old first began to merge with the human kind, Odin saw the evil it instilled in your kind. His brother Emeris, the god of change, had defiled them and turned them into tricksters; into elves. In our darkest hour, a holy war between the elves and the humans began. At the end of this war, we tortured Emeris and took some of his soul to make the new god of change, Satan and let Emeris become the nameless king of the elves. Afterwards, we all had..to be punished to deter lesser gods from doing it. I was made sterile for my part in it, and here we are to where we are now."

"Honestly Ra, I don't care because you still lied." Remi spoke out before taking the ring on her finger and throwing it onto the ground. "Get out; I have paid my debt to you in full and I'm sick of seeing your face."

"Remi, wait, no. Don't be rash now!" Ra spoke out with an awkward chuckle, rubbing the back of his head. "Come on Remi...what would you do without me?"

"I guess I'll figure it out Ra, we're done." Remi said before shoving him back and gritting her teeth. "Before I kill you!" She yelled out as her eyes turned purple and black curly lines spread out from her eyes and through her arms.

"Ah ah! Okay, okay." Ra said before turning into an eagle and flying out of the room.

"Dumbass." Remi grumbled out before sitting down and looking at a bottle of liquor on the desk, licking her lips
"That is a request I am more than willing to fullfill."Tsukiyomi agreed as he shook Adelger's hand. Venus's champion was now his. It was true what he said, he might see more than he himself could. He could not see the future. So he needed Adelger's eyes for that as well. Even if it was still a kid, he had potentional. Lots of it.

"Then I have something I feel compelled to release as well." A male voice rang through the cave as the sound of metal dragging against the stone came closer. In view walked Terryal, his sythe on the ground as he looked at the two of them with a wide maniacal grin as he began to chuckle. "With you betraying mother there is no reason to be holding back." He lifted his sythe as he grinned even wider, bloodlust in his eyes. "How pretty I will paint with your blood. I wonder what blood a god's will be." He shrieked before he dashed forward his sythe striking down with frightening speed.

Tsukiyomi pushed Adelger backward with one hand before jumping back a bit as well, the sythe hitting the ground right where there hands had been above. Terryal did not waiste a second and struck again, aiming for the god's chest in a horizontal swing. But he anticipated it and jumped backwards again. As expected from Venus's Fae of death. Lightning fast strikes after the other the god managed to dodge. "I give you one chance to walk away." He spoke still calmly which only made Terryal laugh harder. And this time his slash hit. It was just a scratch on the god's cheek. But that was enough. An energy that blasted both Terryal and Adelger backwards released from the god's body. Terryal hit the cave wall, his sythe dropping and he had no time to react or even widen his eyes in surprise as the god wrapped his hand around the Fae's face and released some energy, blowing his head to pieces that splattered against the walls, ground and the god himself. A thud was heard as the body dropped. And slowly the god's eyes that had turned completely white returned back to normal. He blinked a few times to see the headless body now laying infront of him. Had he.... He lifted up his right hand, drenched in blood. He guessed he had. He glances back at Adelger before wiping his hand off on a handkerchief. "I apologize for that." He said, more stunned by himself than anything else.

-----------

Kiyoshi knelt down with Yurichi, not taking her eyes of the gorgeous thing in his arms. Their child. Their girl living and breathing and crying with them. She was so happy. So blissfull. She looked up at her husband. So.... her smile slowly dissapeared as she really looked at him. His eye. She glanced at their child and then back at him and her stomach dropped as she realized something. "What did you agree on...."
Adelger got himself up from the floor, looking at Terryal's body and grinning before walking and looking at the body just to make sure it was dead. "I'm impressed more than anything else, there is no need to apologize." Adelger spoke out before turning his head and looking at Tsukiyomi. "Alright..well, I suppose it's time to go tell Elvyne we're moving." Adelger spoke out before nudging his head to Tsukiyomi to motion for him to come with him. He walked out of the cave, leading out a path and to their home where Adelger quietly opened the door. "Elvyne?" He spoke out softly, not wanting to awaken Angelika if she was sleeping.

-------------

"A life in exchange for a life." Yurichi spoke out quietly, not wanting the others to hear him. "To get this marking a way, I need to kill someone important...but I won't say. Not with open ears." Yurichi whispered out while looking at Kiyoshi before looking at Mizuki and smiling, seeing her large eyes that reminded him of Kiyoshi and her red Mizushima eyes. "But I do not care, I would have done anything to get her back; I will do anything to keep her." He voiced out before looking around, seeing the eyes of judgment on him. "Until any of you have lost a child, you all can go fuck yourselves. If I hear any of you samurai chatter about this, you're going back to basic training!" He barked out making most of the people scatter away before he sighed and turned his attention back to his wife and child. "I didn't fight hard enough to save her; I will fight harder to keep her Kiyoshi, no matter the cost."
Tsukiyomi looked at his hand again which was not completely cleaned of the blood yet. It will be stained for awhile. And so this is what impressed humans.... He did not know who was at fault for that flaw in human kind. Being this impressed by power. He followed the man towards the house made of woods and vine. A true house for a Fae of Venus.

Elvyne was sitting on the ground, holding a flower above their laughing girl who was laying on her back and reaching for the pretty thing above her head. She smiled brightly as she heard her husband. "Hello Lo-" Her eyes widened a bit and her words abruptly stopped as she saw another man with him. Every person would feel the strength that radiated off of him. And seeing such a powerfull man with clothes covered in blood had her on edge immediatly. She picked up Angelika and stood up. "What's going on?"

Tsukiyomi saw the fear and caution in the woman's eyes as she eyed him. He looked down at himself. Oh. OH.... He takes a step out of the door to take off his obi and the upper part of his bloody kimono, trowing it out. "Apologies for that." The other gods would be laughing at how many times he was apologizing. Elvyne looked with clear questions in her eyes ar Adelger.

--------------

Kiyoshi did not know what to say. To believe he would agree to such a thing with open eyes. It was an eye of Horus. He could not be this stupid to take such a risky chance. But he had done just that. Just for that child. She did not know if to feel worried and upset or to feel even more love as he was willing to risk it all for their family. She swallowed the lump in her throat before nodding and leaning her forhead against his, showing him silently she will support him in his choice and path.

Nori on the other hand had heard, his ears being sharper than anything else. And he was not happy with what he has heard. Not at all. Yurichi had made a mistake. A big one. And he wanted to say. But he wasn't going to start a fight. He will let Tsukioymi judge him. So he turned, and walked away in silence. But it was clear what his feelings were.
Adelger narrowed his eyes as he saw the bloody article of clothing gone, hoping his daughter didn't see the vile thing. "So..I'm going to try and make this short and sweet because our "friend" Terryal was just sent to the great beyond and Venus may be upset." Adelger said quickly while panting a little, getting bags out to stuff their clothes into. "This is Tsukiyomi; he's promised us protection and he's nicer than Venus and her people so, before you get mad that I made this decision without you, there is probably going to be people for Angelika to play with; right Tsukiyomi?"

------------

"Thank you for being with me Kiyoshi." Yurichi spoke out quietly, leaning down and kissing her forehead. He then walked slowly, not moving her off as he got them back to their living quarters, going to the sink and starting the water, plugging the drain and washing a bit of the baby's mess of his arm before putting Mizuki in, squinting some dish soap in the sink to make bubbles. "What do babies eat? I think she's hungry and I don't think she can eat anything I can make. " Yurichi said while washing her, never having honestly even held a child before.
Tsukiyomi had to blink twice to even realize what question was asked at him. That is the arguement he tried to use to convince his wife to leave? "Uhmmm.... Certainly." He really did not understand humans that will. Not this generation at least.

Angelika tried to reach for the god with a smile on her face, grinning a toothless grin as Elvyne tried to understand what exactly was going on. She was a bit stunned by the sudden news and all. Not to forget there was a god standing in their house. "We're leaving? Where to?" It was the only thing she coukd really ask since she still tried to wrap her head around the situation.

-------

Kiyoshi did notice how awkward he actually looked handling the baby. Luckily for him the baby was at the moment quiet and sweet but babies could be very different. It will be different for certain. But as she saw him trying so hard already it warmed her heart so much. She got a soft towel and when their girl was clean she took over, laying the baby in the towel and drying her off before wrapping her in the towel and lifting her up. Holding her against her chest like a natural mother would do. It was just instinct. "Milk. Babies need milk for the first months of their lives. Lots of it. They feed around 5 times a day. Also at night."
"Japan. We're joining into a holy war." Adelger said casually, putting his armor and saber inside of a suitcase and trying to make it fit, finally closing it until the saber slowly began poking out towards his leg. "Simply put, it's going to save my life from the visions, so please show a little...haste, and get Angelika ready because with Terryal dead, I can't imagine we have any friendly visitors coming for us."

----------

"Five times a day? I don't each that much!" Yurichi commented with a chuckle while looking at the child before then turbing his gaze to his wife, feeling his heart melt of sorts as he felt the deal that he had made be worth it already.
Elvyne paled a bit at his words. A holy war. She did not like the sound of that at all. Especially as flashes of how Adelger had been as a King flashed before her eyes. He had went mad and she never wanted him to ever return to such a state. She held Angelika a bit closer against her as her nerves increased. Though as she saw how hastefull he was she knew that even though she disagreed and was worried to the core, she needed to follow him right away. So she followed his lead and started packing, again their future uncertain now. Their little bubble of peace broken.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Several days later, in the monastery, Tsukiyomi's warriors were getting ready for the battle that was about to come. The peacefull quiet vibe that it once radiated now replaced by the sounds of metal on metal as the trained. But once this was all over the birds will be heared again. They will be going there again to pray. Not to fight.

Tsukiyomi walked into the room they have redesigned into a command center. Maps of the world were on the walls with some locations pointed out. Locations of people. Suspected key persons in this war. The round table was littered with papers. And the seats filled with the people that followed him now. His own warriors and warriors he had managed to get on his side. He glanced over each one of them. Nori, Hideaki, Tiras, Fillian, Jyran, Adelger and Yurichi. Such different men. Both in karakter and power. Each one of them just as important for the outcome of this war as the other. His eyes stayed on Yurichi a bit longer. Yes, he was displeased with the decision he had made. They had so much to lose to make such decisions. And as he could never truly understand the man's choices, he could not critisize him so hardly. But he was very displeased. And it was clear.

The door opened again, the last people walking in. Renald Silvius, Joseph Bordeaux and Baldrik Haas. Renald with all his experience in war stratetics will be a very vital asset to their team. And when the god had visited him and asked him to fight for him he had accepted, having seen how this god could be. What this god wanted was worth fighting for. Even if it meant fighting next to someone he still could not help but despise. He narrowed his eyes a bit at Jyran as he felt some bile rise in his troat but he was quickly distracted by Baldrik who leaned with his arm on his shoulder, reminding him nonverbally that they needed eachother. Baldrik didn't truly like Yurichi that much either for playing a part in his father's death. "It's an honour to be here, thank you for your kind invitation and offer, god of the moon." Baldrik spoke politely before bowing. "Me and my mercenaries are yours." Renald joined the bow as well.

Tsukiyomi smiled kindly. "No need for that since I should be the one thanking you." He glances at the others. "All of you...." He looks back."So raise your heads and take a seat. We'll have lots to discuss."
"The TMEA has been reformed under a new name, under a new banner. We aren't mercenaries and assassin's no longer, we will fight for you. I have seen the strength gathered here; more than anything I have seen in my life. This is not an army, this is a movement." Joseph spoke out while looking around, seeing former friends and enemies all in one room, all fighting together. "So before we seat, I just wanted to voice how much that I put my faith into this, and how much I put my faith usually into nothing." Joseph chuckled while sitting down, looking around. "So let us not fail, no?"

"I could not agree with that more." Adelger said while looking at his allies, wearing his old battle armor once more. "We will succeed, for we must succeed. When the first apocalypse happened, Adalica brought the super civilization of old to it's knees and destroyed it, turning the world back to the feudal ages. In the pagan movement...I see the same. It is not a battle for our lives, it is the battle for our history. It is a battle so that humanity may remember the mistakes it has made and so that they may never be made again."

Jyran sat with his arms crossed, seeing all former enemies across from himself. Him, leading an army of monsters who had taken refuge under the wing of a royal vampire felt that he had no immediate need to speak for he had made enough speeches for a lifetime. He looked at his brother, nodding his head before smirking and drinking a shot of liquor he had in front of him.

"Enough with the speeches already." Yurichi spoke out with a laugh. "By the moon, the battle hasn't even started yet and you're pouring your hearts out; put your hearts into your blades and let them strike true. Now..lets be quiet, the two men leading us into battle should be the ones speaking."

"Mmm.." Tiras said while licking his lips, looking at pictures of Felicia on his phone to pass the time since nobody was looking and there was nothing else for him to do until he noticed everyone was staring at him, causing him to quickly stuff the phone away. "Right, leading into battle." Tiras said before standing up, pulling a cigarette out of his back pocket and lighting it with his thumb. "Come look at the map, and I'll break it down one more time." He said while turning around, looking down at the map on the table. "We take boats and reach mainland China; from there we march to the remains of the Berlin and meet them in the flat land where they should be waiting for us. Yes, I know, walking over five thousand miles sounds terrible." Tiras said before laughing. "That's why I'm messing with all of you, we're taking airships and landing in Poland before marching to Berlin, that way we can avoid their airspace and still get the drop on them somewhat so they can't strategize too much. Beyond that, the rest as you know I have passed to you and I assume you'll pass it down the chain of command. Before we begin this crusade. Tsukiyomi, anything to add?"
Tsukiyomi could not help but grin a bit and roll his eyes, a very human like trait, as Tiras finally turned his attention to the meeting infront of them. Not even such people combined infront of him could shake the man. As if this was all a normal happening. When Tiras explained the plan again he raises an eyebrow. That is not what they had discussed. But then he said he was joking, making him roll his eyes once again and shake his head while chuckling a bit. "I just want to add my gratitude to all off you. Every single person here has a lot to lose. Wifes, children, friends, your home. I am well aware of that. Truly, I am quite surprised that you all decided to follow me down this path. We won't just be facing armies. We'll be facing the others gods themselfs. Odin, Venus, Ra, Chernobog. And honestly, even if I am too a god, I am certain I could not accomplish this without you all here combined.... And even more honest, I don't feel like a god next to you all. And I am also gratefull for that." It was true. The more time he spended on earth and with them the more he felt..... Different. Human almost. But that was only because they treated him that way. He did not mind. He actually liked it as he began to understand them more and more. Perhaps this is what Souji had experienced before.
"Well, I think I'll speak for all of us when I saw it's been a pleasure Tsukiyomi. Whether it's me, who's here because I want to save the world or some of the others who want to bring back someone they lost; it doesn't matter. Even if we're not religious, we believe in you, the person in front of us." Tiras said while looking at Tsukiyomi before then looking to the others, sighing and rubbing the back of his head before pulling his cigarette out, ashing it before taking one large puff that destroyed it. He seemed to hold it in, exhaling a large cloud out like a dragon ready to destroy a village, then turning his attention back to the war table. "That's the last cigarette till we come back Virgi...till we return with my son. Let's do this."
Tsukyomi grinned slightly at the words given to him. The person. Not the god but a person. This once again confirmed that they did not see him as one. Not in a bad way though. "Very well then. Let us march." And with those final words the meeting was over and everyone was dismissed to get ready and say their goodbye's to their families and friends. Tsukiyomi glanced outside at the moon his people prayed to to get to him. And to his own surprise he did a little prayer as well as he closed his. For these men to return safely to their families. "May they be protected...." He said quietly to the wind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thousands of footsteps marched through the cold Berlin lands but still it was earily quiet as the army of the Moon came closer and closer towards their destination. The air was tense though the soldiers eager and ready to fight as they followed to god who was walking on foot as well, leading their warriors with Tiras on his right and Nori on his left, Yurichi close next to Nori though. Them having been bickering about who could be on the left hand of the god. Nori won. For now. Tsukiyomi did not even bear a weapon or armor. He was in the same wardrobe as always, not having to show off his status and might like many off his fellow gods would do. He would not even know how to dress for war. But perhaps after this meeting he might find out. His generals were all in the front lines. Himself, Tiras, Nori, Yurichi, Fillian, Jyran, Adelger, Renald, Joseph and Baldrik. On purpose. No warrior would follow a general who would not walk in front. If you are willing to send someone to fight you must be willing to fight as well.

Nori was wearing his old warriors robes from way beyond anyone's lifetime. When he was first born. They were a bit big but still held the spiritual power it held before. Meanwhile Fillian was wearing the armor he had once gotten from Joseph way back, actually really liking how it looked on him and it protected just the right things. He glances a bit behind him, Mei still walking close behind him like ordered. Seeing her like that made his heart pound heart with nerves. She would be fighting to....

Renald was on Vulgar's back to save himself a bit of a walk and he offered the god to ride along but he refused. But ofcourse, Baldrik gladly took that place and was now relaxing behind him on the back of the beast.

Tsukiyomi took a deep breath as he felt the strength and aura of the opposing god come closer. No doubt in his mind that it was not Odin himself yet but Virgil. "We're very close." He said more to himself than anyone else.
Yurichi wore his white samurai armor with his masamune strapped to his side. He winced his eyes, feeling hot ashes from smoke touch his eyes the closer they got to Berlin; a place where a new town full of refugees seemed to be.

Tiras, wearing a black tactical vest with an assortment of weapons with four guns and six knives strapped to him in various places and his cloth wrapped around his wrist looked like a human arsenal who at any point could explode with weapons flying everywhere. He winced his eyes, trying to see in the distance what had happened to the village.

"This is not good." Jyran spoke out while holding his hand over his saber, wearing a robe quite similar to what Jannik used to wear except it was hooded. "I can feel the suffering in the air; it is thick."

"Guy's stop!" Joseph barked out, pulling out his revolver and firing it, having a bullet zoom past Tsukiyomi's head and put a hole in an invisible enemy, having it form in front of them. An assassin, hiding in the smoke of the destroyed village. "There is forbidden magic at play; be careful."
Tsukiyomi's eyes widened as he felt the bullet rush past him, making him pause his walking. This is why he needed them on his side. For even if he was a god, he was not familiar with war anymore. Blind to it still. This he will learn again. He nods to Joseph in gratitude.

Baldrik jumped off of Vulgar's back as he walked a bit forward, pulling a small vial out of his long coat who was filled with even more of those. "Perhaps I can clear the path a bit more." He opened the vial, a green small fog coming out of them but when he blew the fog forward with his wings it vastly grew as it shot forward towards what still looked like an empty land. But then choking was heard. Some sounds closer and by and some further away. After that dropping was heard before it all went quiet again. He had not expected there to just be one assassin. He mumbled some words and the poisoness fog retreated back into the vial, closing it up again and putting it away. This still was his specialty after all. "Clear for now." He said with a slight grin before the march continoud, everyone more watchfull then before.
"I'll have my scouts look around; they can track better than us." Jyran said before his amber colored eyes began to glow and he whispered something dark and guttural, prompting a response from a group of ghoul's who shot of from the group so fast they were nearly invisible. As they continued the march, the destruction of what the pagan's had done to this village was clear as women on stakes were burnt alive with the expressions of fear stuck on their faces. The men were executed, lined up on their knees with their heads off from their heads.

"What is this?!" Tiras barked out, rushing forth from the village to the other side where the smoke wasn't thick; where the entirety of Virgil and his army were standing, merely waiting for the other army to come to them.

"Louisa's handiwork; seems the mage coven couldn't escape her wrath. Her and her son have been on the hunt for Rosalie. I was here investigating what exactly had happened here but then I heard a little birdy chirp that a massive army was marching my way; I couldn't resist the offer." Virgil spoke out loud and proud, having his voice boom from a hundred yards away. He then began to walk forward, his golden chest plate with the mighty stag on it being more and more visible as he walked forward. His armor was large yet visibly light weight for his fighting style. On his armor, fur from a deer lined with kevlar underneath, below the golden chainmail that led to his chest plate. His long white hair was tied into a high ponytail and his beard was knotted to keep it out of the way. On his right side was oathbreaker and on his left was ebony and behind him was his army who was decorated in a similar way only with iron instead of gold for their armor. "I probably won't be able to hear you though! Come, whoever is leading you. I wish to hear you speak your piece before battle!"

Tiras stepped to the side, looking over at Tsukiyomi. As much as he wanted to speak to his son, he knew that it would be much more symbolic if the god leading them spoke instead of a man; perhaps symbolic enough to impress some of the pagans.
Tsukyomi felt his stomach turn as they entered the village. Humans could be such brutes. All this was unneccesary. They needed to end this beginning war quickly to prevent more lives being lost like this. The whole army quickly followed as Tiras rushed forward, demanding and needing an answer like he wanted as well. He was a bit taken back to hear it had been Louisa's work what had happened in the village. Perhaps a talk with her would benifit as well. Virgil was still far away but Tsukiyomi looked him straight in the eyes. He did not step forward, he did not move, and for a few seconds he simply watched the boy with his golden armor and his loud bragging mouth. It was just a guess but it seemed like Virgil had not noticed it was him leading or even being with the army. A god would never walk along his warriors so why would he expect that? Any other god would not. Virgil probably assumed it would be his father leading. "You'll hear me just fine, Virgil." He spoke calmly and at a normal volume, using his powers instead so his voice would be heard in not only Virgil's head but also in the head's off all of the enemies warriors. "This is not an offer for war. This is a warning that it will happen if you do not decide to step down now. I don't know what exactly you are fighting for. For Odin. For power. For your name and signel. I am not certain. But Virgil, listen to me. A war is beginning between us gods. But this battle does not have to take place. Just lay your weapons down and I will offer you everything that I have offered my other people. Safety, protection and peace. We don't have to, Virgil. All can be forgiven." He tried to reason with the boy for if he could prevent a battle between humans from happening, he would. Even if he could not stop the battle between the gods.
"You speak those words to me and they sound beautiful; they sound possible when you say it, but respectfully speaking, you do not understand the bigger picture. I am surprised to see you here, and it is quite impressive but I must decline." Virgil said before whistling, having three of his soldiers drag out a bloodied red hair man. Virgil motioned his hand as if telling them to look. "A Navidian assassin, with documentation that has a list of names. Me, my father, Faendal and Remi were all names on it. We've been played; the people from that world have entered our ranks and are waiting to strike. Louisa played us." Virgil commented before walking to the red haired man, pulling ebony out and pulling the mans hair back to make him look at the sky. Virgil put his knife point to his ear, beginning to twist it and shave off the inner part of his ear, causing him to scream and making Virgil stop. "Tell them what you told me."

"A-Anything my lord!" The alien man cried out in a heavily accented voice, clearly having been tortured for quite some time and having his mind broken many times by the pagans. "L-Lord Cassius had found her after Bordeaux's group had split and offered her a job in exchange for her husband back; we have ways to bring back souls others do not using methods dated before our civilization. We offered security...for this world..and she accepted. Lord Cassius saw how corrupt you all are; how you wage war, how you kill each other, how you hurt each other...and it sickened him. He wanted to bring you all the light; the sacred truths, just as his ancestors had done to the Navidians. He believes that once you gods kill each other...the earth will be ripe to be saved from the chaos that it lives it."

"Thank you." Virgil said before taking the knife back, seeming to spare him before turning around and cutting the assassin's throat, having the blood come out from his wound like a gushing waterfall and having it spill onto the grass, painting it a new color while Virgil walked back to his position, wiping ebony on his hand and putting it back in it's sheathe. "Now." Virgil commented while clearing his throat. "Do you understand we have been played?" He asked. "Do you understand why you must surrender to us; why you must join our horde?"

"If you do not, you don't realize what you having coming for you." Another red hair man spoke out, this time a familiar face. "I am Mirian Prise, nephew to Cassius. Trust me, they have squads of soldiers that make your armies look small; they're stronger, faster and perhaps even smarter than you could imagine. Humans alone cannot beat them; gods united with them perhaps, but Odin will not serve as an equal. Bend the knee, set your pride aside as I have and perhaps we have a chance to save your planet."
Tsukiyomi closed his eyes, his breathing calm and steady even if his mind was not. Creatures coming from different a different planet to judge his people. Conspiring with his people. Enough was enough. This was their fight. Their planet. Not Navidian's. In the past he might have stepped back. Reconsider. But the line was drawn long ago. And if these foreigners were really truly going to attack because the planet was filled with vile brutal beings, then it still was not their place to judge. It was his. "It sickens me as well.... How you all can be...." His voice was a bit different now. Colder. Deeper. "Gods united it is." He opened his eyes and they were as white as the moon itself as everything around them became darker, the moon shining brighter. "Their souls united in two." He began to walk forward, horns growing from his head as his skin began to turn paler, close to white even. "Me and Odin agree on one thing. We won't be serving as equals. That time and chance has past ever since they had decided they were deserving of more than being equals. So I won't bend the knee, except to thank my warriors for fighting with me." His voice now booming over the field as he didn't use his powers anymore to speak to them. "I will free this world from it's twisted deities who think they are deserving of more power than their people. And if the Navidian's dare to challenge me then let them come. For I will stand against them." He stopped walking, having walked half the distance that had been between them. "For you, Stadner boy, are forgetting one thing. One thing you do not seem to understand. And perhaps that is because all of you don't know me any different than what I have shown." He kneeled down, putting his hand on the ground as suddenly his whole body began to glow. The air began to shift as the entirety of Virgil's army except for him seemed to be lifted up from the ground, having been stolen from their gravity. "For I am a god as well!" He stood up and waved his arm, creating a wave of divine energy that blasted the floating soldiers backwards two hundred feet as if they had been launched, letting them crash against the grounds as only Virgil was may left standing. He opened up his hand, enormous tendrils of divine light shooting out and up at the sky before pointing and stabbing down towards the army, but he only hit the ground infront of them to make a point. And one exactly infront of virgil. The tendril being as big as his entire body and it would have impaled him from the heads down if it had been a few inches closer to him. It was still only a warning. The final one.
Virgil stabbed his sword into the ground, preventing himself from being flung like a ragdoll as the dust created from the destruction of his armies his him like a force of nature. Once he was done being his by the force he stood up, looking around at everything around him and gritting his teeth, seeing all those people dead. He glared at Tsukiyomi, feeling his rage turn hot as both his eyes went red and his skin greyed with his veins also glowing red too. However, this time there was no transformation and he was in control; the beast inside of him was contained. He stared down Tsukiyomi's army, seeing them all looking at him. He pulled out oathbreaker, standing in a ready position as if saying 'come at me'

"A cute trick, but these were soldiers ready for Valhalla. When the time of the call came, there were to have died and been reborn." A voice boomed out, shaking the dimension before a hole tore in the sky and the sky turned red. From the sky, a golden chariot with two pegausi flying down Odin along with the entire army of Valhalla, which was every soul that died in service to him now in an ascended form. "Come, and fight the creator of magic and the father of your kind!" Odin boomed as he held up his hammer, causing fiery brimstone to began raining down like small meteorite strikes. "Fight me now! As now, Ragnarok begins!" He called out as his army clashed against Tsukiyomi's.

"Leave Virgil to me! Deal with Odin!" Yurichi called out before drawing Masamune, looking Virgil down as the battle commenced; a space seeming to be given as the war commenced behind them a little bit. "Virgil, do not die for this man! Live, live for the family that you have!"

"Yurichi, I do not wish to kill you." Virgil spoke out before grinning. "But I just witnessed people I was to protect die." He admitted out quietly with tears in his eyes, shaking his head. "And now..I do not know why I was even fighting." Virgil whispered out. "So tell you what Yurichi, give me a good fight; let the gods wage their war..and give me a fight. Make me find my reason for fighting."

"If that's how it must be, then I will." Yurichi said with his own grin. "Now arm yourself, I won't cut you any slack, just as you cut me none when we used to train."

"Good; I'd have it no other way, brother." Virgil laughed out, wiping his tears before nodding, showing that he was ready to fight.
Tsukiyomi actually growled as the other god emerged from the skies, his eyes now glued on his target who was sick for excusing his soldiers death by saying they were ready for Valhalla. No soldier is ever ready to die. He did not need to hear Yurichi's words to know who his target was. Odin was his. Odin who voiced out his war chats so proudly. Who was grinning down at their armies clashing. Sickening. He glanced at his army before a protective dome he quickly created stopped the brimstones from harming them even more. Instead he used the gravity to stop them midair and actually shoot them back, hitting some of the descending soldiers from Valhalla. He began to levitate off of the ground before he suddenly shot up towards the golden chariot at what would be close to the speed of light. And suddenly he was infront of Odin, staring him straight in the eyes with his emotionally devoid white one. He slashed his arms to the side, the swords that had materialized in his hands now stained with blood as he cut open the throats off the pegausi, causing the chariot to begin to fall down. But he heavied the gravity of it as well, the chariot now being pulled down by a magnet like force, causing it to plunge down towards the earth with Odin still in it as this all happend in under a second.

And so their fight began. Fillian flew up into the sky to cut down as many of the soldiers before they managed to get to the ground, Baldrik following suit in that plan as they cut down the soldiers side by side seeing as poison and gasses would not do much for already dead entities. A shame. Luckily many other monsters and ghouls followed their plan as well. Getting them down as much as they could in the air. Nori began to chant as a circle of light appeared around him. Divine tendrils like Tsukiyomi had used shooting from the circle around him to stab through and constrict Valhalla's men. But still the soldiers clashed down against the moon god's ground soldiers.

Renald was on the ground, fighting with his saber as well as Vulgar like a rabbid hound tore through the soldiers. Their swords not even inflicting wounds deep enough for the demonic hound to care. It only ticked him off more. Suddenly Jyran caught his eye as the vamp was fighting close to him, helping to protect and fight alongside some of his monster warriors. Paying more attention to his warriors then himself for a second. Renald out of nowhere shot forward towards Jyran, his saber outstretched aiming to stab him in the head. Or more likely, right next to it. It almost grazed the vampire's cheek as he stabbed through the skull of a Valhalla soldier who had been quick enough on his feet to get right behind Jyran. One second later and it would have meant his end. He locked eyes with Jyran for a second before pulling his saber back and dashed to the side to kill his next target.
Odin recovered from his wounds like a spring being released, hitting Tsukiyomi with a bolt of lightning that came from his hammer before being hit in the arm by Tiras's blade. He turned his attention, holding out his free arm and grabbing a grip on what seemed to be his soul; not touching anything material but sticking his hand through planes of existence. "Emeris, you dare hold a blade to your brother?"

Tiras knelt down, yelling in pain as his soul energy connected to Odin's similar energy. He turned his weapon back to a cloth and grabbed his head as his eye turned a pale blue; his soul finally coming out inside of himself. 'Tiras' stood up, looking at Odin with a wince. "You have gone mad, brother. I want to prevent you from being hurt, but I cannot stop this man; he has the power to take your soul. He has the power...to kill you forever."

"Emeris.." Odin spoke out softly while hearing his brother once more. "I knew you were in there.."

"Not for long..the awakening is coming soon; the birth of...a new god." Emeris muttered out. "Please...give up."

"You know I can't do that." Odin whispered to Emeris, looking into the familiar pale blue eyes.

"Then I cannot save you." Emeris spoke out before his eye yellow once more signalling that Tiras was in control once more.

"Tiras!" Odin called out, holding his hammer. "Show me; show me what Emeris sees. Show me..if you are worthy of Valhalla. If you are worthy of conquering my family like you did Felicia; if you are worthy to be the one that turned the Stadner line into the Elbinorune's. I challenge you in this not as a god, but man to man." Odin spoke out as he held his hammer.

"Sounds fun." Tiras spoke out, going to shake his hand before his blade formed in his hand and he went to attack Odin. Odin moved to the side, shaking his head.

"Coward." Odin spoke out before swinging his hammer down. Tiras blocked, holding it against him and trying to hold him back. Slowly and slowly he felt himself being overpowered by the sheer force of his power, wincing and gritting his teeth before he ever so slightly moved his blade, causing the hammer to slide down. As the hammer slid down, Tiras widened his eyes; separating himself from the physical world but also the spirit world, running through Odin with his blade and slashing him; appearing back in the real world and having a very real slash across Odin's chest appear. "You've been practicing your abilities; good." Odin complimented before turning into a cloud of ravens, appearing away from Tsukiyomi and Tiras having the slash on his chest healed. "But do you expect to beat the god of magic and warfare with human tactics!? Come! Fight me you two; earn the lives that my work gave you two!"

"Coulda done that a bit better!" Jyran barked out to Renald, squinting his eyes at him before sensing a blade coming his way, sidestepping and cutting the head off of the warrior. He then saw Mei coming at him with both swords, making him sigh before he held his saber in front of him. He then pointed behind her, making her head turn before he hit her on the back of her head, knocking her unconcious before looking at Fillian and sighing in a sort of 'I didn't want to do that' kind of way.

Joseph held his saber, dodging the blade of a horse mounted Valkyrie before jumping up on it and stabbing the sword through her head, making them both fall down before he pulled out his sword and got back up, dodging the swing of a boy warrior holding a sword. Joseph responded by punching him in the nose and bending it all the way to the left, making the nose the boy scream before he cut his head off as well mercilessly. "Fils de pute!" He barked out, spitting on the headless and dead warrior before turning he attention back to the Valkyrie's, taking his revolver and beginning to pick them off like bugs.

~~~~~~~~~

Yurichi clashed his sword against Virgil, having the two at a standstill before Virgil pulled at Ebony, moving it to stab him in the side. Yurichi jumped back, dodging the blade before Virgil seemed to come at him like a force of nature, slicing off the armor attached to the left arm completely, exposing where the red marks were from the souls he had absorbed. Yurichi responded by slicing Virgil's chest piece, separating the head of the stag from the body on his chest piece, grinning while doing so.

Virgil retaliated with a release of demonic energy, having his hand extend forward and punch Yurichi away as he thought of Yumi, nodding his head.

Yurichi took the blow moving back a couple paces but not falling as he held an iron will to keep fighting. He ran forward hitting masamune against oathbreaker, narrowing his eyes as they both leaned forward against the strike. "I'm going to bring you home Virgil!"

"Yurichi, you know nothing about me if you thought that monastery is my home!" Virgil spoke out before overpowering him, having the sword move just fine enough that the standstill broke and his sword went right, ever so slightly slicing a bit of flesh off his shoulder.

"If you say some cheesy ass shit about my sister being where your home is, I'm gonna break your jaw when we're done!" Yurichi commented before returning the favor, slicing a little bit of flesh off his collarbone.

"She and my son are my home, fool! House's are material; if your home is something that can get wiped away, your dumb as hell and will end up homeless!" Virgil spoke out before smashing Oathbreaker against Masamune, knocking both of them away. "Do you even know why you're fighting?!"

"For my god!" Yurichi commented before swinging a right hook, hitting Virgil in the face before Virgil counter and punched him in the chin, standing back and putting his arms up in a defensive position. "So idiots like you can be free from idiots like Odin!" He commented before going for a sweep to knock Virgil down, failing and almost falling over, letting Virgil grab him and put him in a headlock. "Why do you fight?!" He asked while being strained, trying to get out of his position.

"For my wife, my son." Virgil winced out. "For myself! I am my own master now!" Virgil commented out before Yurichi jerked his head backwards, hitting it into Virgil's groin and making him grunt and let go, grabbing Masamune and attempting to grab Oathbreaker; gettimg punched in the back of the right knee and buckling slightly before Virgil grabbed Oathbreaker, looking at Yurichi and nodding his head before hitting his sword against Yurichi's one more time, having sparks fly out from the force before Oathbreaker partially went through part of the hilt of Yurichi's sword and down, slicing a bit through his forearm, cutting it down to the bone while Masamune went forward, going through Virgil's shoulder. Yurichi let go, pulling back with Oathbreaker stuck in his arm and wincing.

"Fuck you Virgil!" Yurichi yelled out with a wince, seeing the longsword stuck into his arm.

"Fuck me?! Your katana practically already did that you douche!" Virgil yelled out, looking at the blade going straight through him before he wiped the sweat off his head, pulling out the blade with a wince and grinning as he healed, watching Yurichi do the same before the swapped blades, nodding and chuckling a bit.

"Glad you had fun with Masamune; he's been lonely." Yurichi spoke out jokingly, looking at his brother in law before looking at the battlefield. "So come on Virgil..." He said, having a more serious tone. "Come back with us."

"I was already gonna; I was just making sure you guys weren't idiots. That's kinda why I laid out that Navidan trap." Virgil yawned out. "That's why Yumi and Rudolf and Yumi number two are heading to the monastery already."

"......Yumi number two?" Yurichi said with a squint. "Elaborate."

"Well, she has missed her period and has been craving weird food lately so, I'm just assuming. She might just be in the mood to try new foods." Virgil mentioned before looking at the battle. "But we can talk about that later, we got a job to do."

"Yes, we do." Yurichi commented before holding up his sword with Virgil; the two charging into battle.
Tsukiyomi groaned a bit as the lightning hit him before he for a second lost focus on his powers and plunged back to the earth. He twisted in the air, landing on his feet hard before going down on his knees from the sheer force of the fall. He groaned again before he looked back up at the god. It had only stunned him for a moment. No more damage than that. He stood up, pointing his hand towards the sky as it darkened and the moon shined brighter. Rays of moonlight suddenly materialized into spears above and all around Odin before they were brought down with the wave of the god's hand. But that was mere distraction. An attack like that would never hit or be effective enough. As the god of war's attention was turned upwards, Tsukiyomi 's tendrils of light shot out of the ground surrounding Odin and wrapping itself around him to keep him in place. It would only give them a second to move.

Fillian could say he felt very pissed off as he noticed out of the corner of his eye what Jyran just did. "Fucking hell." He cursed as he slid open someone's throat with his talon before flying down, landing next to the vamp as he stabbed his sword into a Valkyrie. "Do you have any idea-" He pulls the sword out, blood spraying all over. "-how hard it is to protect an unconciouss person in a battle like this?!" He barked out as he kneels down and lifts Mei a bit up with one arm.

Slivverin suddenly wrapped his body in a circle around Mei, Fillian ans Jyran, protecting them and attacking anyone that came close. A shield. Renald jumped intot he circle as well as he looked at the unconciouss girl. "Could have done that better as well." He remarked back with his eyes narrowed as he tried to decide what to do. They could not get her out easily. Nor could they fight with her like this. Suddenly one of Nori's divine tendrils wrapped around Mei, making her body glow before she slowly dissapeared.

Nori dropped down from the sky out of nowhere as he straightens his kimono a bit. "She'll be safe in his realm for awhile." He glances at where Virgil and Yurichi had been. It had been far away and he did not see but still he knew "They are done. Virgil is with us."
Odin turned to smoke, causing the attack to miss before he reappeared, turning to Tiras and swinging down his hammer only for Tiras to turn and hit his sword against the hammer causing a shockwave that rifted space, causing a small tremor. Tiras dematerialized, going through Odin and going behind him, stabbing him in the back as he growled before pulling each knife that he had hidden and stabbing it into his spine before the old warrior grabbed Tiras by the hair, front flipping him into the dirt before swinging his hammer down to smash his head.
Tsukiyomi dropped down onto one knee and held out his arm over Tiras's body as a shield of divine light materialized on his arm, causing the hammer to smash down against that and creating a loud gong like sound before the sheer strength of the blow made the shield crack. At the same time he grabbed Tiras's coat with his other hand and pulled, using his manipulation of gravity to pull him away from under the god a few feet away where the gravity put his back up on his own feet again. A katana appeared in his hand, slicing Odin's right knee first and then his chest as he stood again before he aimed to stab him between the eyes.
Odin didn't show any pain or emotion like the warrior he was, using magic in his one hand to propel Tsukiyomi away. "This is nice. Surprising, but nice. A real battle, makes you feel ali-"

"Silence." Adelger whispered out, having a cold silence surround the area as Odin looked around. He seemed to travel faster than the eye could detect leaving only indents the ground where he once was, distracting them. "Face the wrath of Adalica!"

"Hah! She is dead, fool!" Odin spoke out before sending out a blast of ravens to finding Adelger, having them swarm and peck at him before Tiras came of from the spirit realm, having his eye glow as he.grinned, stabbing Odin in the chest and getting him onto the ground, having the knives come out from his back pop out around his chest.

"Now you are too." Tiras whispered out, holding out his hand and holding eye contact as Odin's soul began appear near his chest.

"Make the world...beautiful again." Odin whispered out before his soul came out and into Tiras's hand. Tiras grabbed both parts of the soul, growling as he tore Nymphia from the soul; focusing on Odin's and absorbing it after, having the power course through his body before Tiras felt a strange pulse in his body.

~~~~~~~~

Odin shaved his face, cleaning it up for the conjunction of the gods. His face was reminiscent of Virgil with his wide jaw, pointed chin and high cheek bones. He then walked to his bedroom seeing his wife and child together, smiling before turning and leaving, always being a man of few words. He went to his airship, being flown by a servant. He looked out the window seeing the beautiful skyscrapers and magic archae-kin of the forgotten capital; a lost civilization that his son would one day control. Flying to the sky he went to a floating sphere being now the last one to the meeting. "Seems they have started without me." Odin chuckled out, quickly walking to the meeting room only to see a pale woman walk in first. He ran, knowing what was about to happen before an explosion so violent occurred that he felt the spirit leave his body for a moment.

When Odin had awaken he pulled himself out of the rubble, raising himself up in a staggered manner, panting as all he saw was smoke with the one eye that now was working. He looked around, only seeing the pale woman as the only living person for miles. He looked into her eyes, seeing the blue and yellow; him now knowing that on that day, the beginning of the end came for him to; the godkiller had came to face him.

~~~~~~~~

Tiras grabbed his arm, groaning as the magic nerves in his body began to grow. In one massive action, Tiras's soul began to churn inside him like a generator. Out from him came two horns and a tail before he finally ascended to his godly form, becoming a golden dragon. With one flap of his wings Odin's warriors became dust and the battle halted; Tiras letting out a roar and breathing out flames into the air to call for a halt, then finally slamming his front hand to command attention. He then looked at Tsukiyomi, allowing a small puff of flame to come out before extending his golden claw, holding Nymphia's soul inside of it. He smiled in his draconic form, nodding his head as if telling him to get her.
Tsukiyomi only tumbled once against the ground before he found his footing again, sliding to a stop as his body began to glow even more in rage. Alike. Odin was going to say they were alike. They were not. Never. Not in the least. For some reason it made him furious. He propelled forward again just as Tiras stabbed Odin, making his eyes widen as he slid to a stop again. He was breathing heavily as he witnissed now firsthand what this chaos mage could do. Even he was a bit frozen as he saw the man turn without losing himself. In awe he was actually. Funny for a god to be in awe. But the birth of a new god was really something. And then he saw her. Slowly he walked forward, stopping infront of the claw. He almost was afraid. Afraid of what he would see. He reached out, but paused, before taking a deep breath as he took a gentle hold of the soul, closing his eyes as it began to merge with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Tsuki~!" A cheerfull female voice boomed through the corridors, followed by thuds on light feet as they ran on the wooden floors. "Tsukiyomi!" Nyhmpia yelled out with a wide grin as she suddenly shoved the door open to the side, shocking the god of the moon out of his sleep as he jumped up.

"What?!" Tsukiyomi's eyes were wide, his hair a mess and his heart was thudding at the speed of sound. "What is wrong Nymphia?"

She skipped to the door that would lead to the garden and pointed. "The moon is out!"

Tsukiyomi blinked twice before realising what she had shocked him for. "What?...."

"The. Moon. Is. Out." She repeated word for word as she grinned even wider. "You promised me we would go drink together sometime with the moon out together and with it being so bright tonight I though w-Don't go back to sleep!" She complained loudly as she saw the man laying down again and putting the blankets back over himself. "Tsuki~!" She grabbed the blankets and pulled. To no avail as he kept a hold on it without any effort. "You promised!"

"It is my realm. The moon is always out."

"But it is so bright now." But then she gasped in disbelief as the moon shined less. From the gods doing ofcourse. "Oh no you don't." She tried to grab his feet now but again her pulling was to no avail. She sighed and lets herself drop on her butt, pouting like a child.

Tsukiyomi glanced from under the blanket at the light hearted good god sitting near his feet. A smile could not help but form. "Go get the sake." And minutes later they were sitting on the porch, enjoying the view of the garden, the lake and the moon shimmering in it. But he was only looking at her. Nymphia was humming happily as she swung her feet a bit, taking a bite of the snacks she brought for the two of them. She was so innocent. Too innocent for a goddes. Perhaps that is why how she became a god that would give light to everything that is pure again. Sadly, it had it's withdrawls. And it happened more and more often. "How come you always want to be in my realm? You have your own. I assume you would be more comfortable there."

Nymphia was quiet for awhile, before she suddenly smiled, her eyes softening. "Because I love this moon.... It shines brighter here. I love watching it. It calms me. Here calms me. I just want to be near it."

Tsukiyomi was a bit taken back at the answer before he smiled and looks up as well. "I do too." He agreed, never realizing what she had truly meant. "So... How are you fairing?" He asked, something that would be described as worry in his voice.

Nymphia sighs and shrugs. That saying enough. She made divine spirits. But demonic ones were creeping in more and more as well. Luckily her guards captured them and neutralized them. For now. But they were increasing in power and number. It worried them all. And she was feeling.... Stranger. She shakes her head and pokes his cheek. "No talking about serieus stuff right now." She says before taking a sip of her sake. "Which reminds me, how is your brother?"

"A stormy pain still." His quick cold answer made Nymphia chuckle before she began to really laugh. It made Tsukiyomi smile as well. Yeah. He could see the humor in that. He poked her cheek in return. "No talking about anoying brothers." And so they went on, enjoying eachothers company. Drinking in the moon light. The only thing they ever truly did together but the thing that meant the world to them. More then either would admit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

That is what she had been thinking about when she died. Them together. Them laughing. Them just... Almost being human together. In her last seconds of life she thought about him. Not about how he could not find her or how she probably felt abandoned. But she thought about the moon. Tsukiyomi did not notice when the vision ended. Nor did he notice how he had turn back to his normal form and that he was now on his knees, his hands clutching his heart as his shoulders shook from the sobs that were coming out. Tears wetting the soil beneath him as he cried for the very first time. Not caring about who could see or how human this made him.
Tiras picked up Tsukiyomi as he laid down, his godly eyes looking at him displaying human emotion I'm question before he moved his thumb like appendage, rubbing Tsukiyomi's head in a somewhat comforting way. A human now as a god, a human who could understand humanity but had the power a human could never attain and a god who had the emotion a god could never attain. Tiras then raised Tsukiyomi's head forcing him to make eye contact, slowing time down to a halt before both of them appeared somewhere out from their bodies, seeing a massive glowing orb.that had limes connecting it to millions of other orbs. Tiras who ow appeared as a human held his hands in his pockets, looking over at Tsukiyomi. "This is the axiom, or so the gods inside of me have told. In the beginning, Odin came from this. He then formed Emeris from its power due to his loneliness and then it began to expand, creating what we see here; infinite centers of the universe with infinite potential. It is with this we can grow and end worlds, start and end life and create what is possible and impossible. This was Odin's once as he was the king of kings..before my ancestor crippled him. Adalica nearly killed him, leaving him alive as a message and took much of his power, passing it down through my line until Emeris was killed and turned into a chaos arch. The universe was cut off from this power as was you gods...and so magic left our world until my father changed that." Tiras spoke out while pacing around, holding his hands behind his back and revealing Odin's most held secrets. "This is a power the others crave; the fiber of the axiom itself, that of which holds the universe. My destiny...is to control this all. But I do not wish that; no one man should have that power. So I offer this; be my friend and partner instead. Rewrite the course of history with me, let us rule this universe together and save it from itself."
Tsukiyomi only noticed he had been picked up when he felt the giant claw of the new born god rub his head, causing his sobs to pause. Tentativily he reached up to his cheek, as if afraid the tears would burn him or such, before he looked down at his fingers who were now wet from his own hidden sorrow. A shaky sigh escapes his lips. This foreign feeling. It hurted. So much. How could humans just endure this and so much more. When he felt his soul being pulled somewhere he closed his eyes, letting it happen. And when he opened them again he was in a place he had never been in before. A place he had heard of but never believed it still excisted. He reached out towards the orb, holding his hand above it but not touching it. He just felt the power it radiated. It gave him goosebumps. If this fell into the wrong hands.... "Axiom..." Odin had one hell of a secret. One he managed to hide very well. He looked at Tiras for awhile before wiping his cheeks dry. "I thought we had already discussed we would do this together." He said calmly with a bit of a grin. He held out his hand for Tiras to shake. "Let us start with earth first though. The universe could be a bit much at the moment, don't you think?"
"The earth is so small in comparison Tsukiyomi; we are the guardians of something much larger." Tiras spoke out before shaking his hand, then smiling after. "When we had discussed this it was when I was of a human mind; I am a bit more enlightened now, even if I am still the same guy." Tiras commented before placing his hand on the axiom, feeling tears fall down his cheeks as he saw everyone he had lost circling inside of it; one with the universe, a piece of it anyways. "I cannot believe...that this is the starting point of everything, and it was hidden from us." Tiras said with a chuckle. "Inside, I can feel the part of me that was once Odin wish to chuckle. To him, this was a game. A large game." He whispered out, then looking through axiom. "Regardless..it is ours now." He muttered, then looking to Tsukiyomi before time resumed and they were back on earth where the fighting had stopped. Tiras set Tsukiyomi down, turning to face the soldiers before letting out a cry.

A samurai turned around and saw the massive golden dragon, falling to his knees and crying as he saw the living gods in front of him. He bowed, knowing the power in front as he sobbed out "the saviors have came!" finally having the dreams of a messiah coming be true and he was not the only one; hundreds, maybe thousands of them followed suit seeing Tsukiyomi and Tiras together, seeing them as the ones that brought them through an impossible battle.
Tsukiyomi looked at Axiom again. The responsibillity put on their shoulders was so big now. So grand. It was even overwhelming for him. But they would not be like Odin. They woukd not treat this as a game for it was not. It was life and death that they held in their hands. And they will do right. They were already another step closer to their goals. And he knew now for certain they could do it. When they returned he wiped some remaining wettness off of his face, wondering if many had seen but he did not need to worry about that as he saw thousands of their soldiers cry out and bow down to them. He held up his hand slightly to calm them and say this was not necesary but he decided not to. He let them have their celebration. And honestly. He himself was feeling quite exhausted as he had never used his powers so intensivily before. And then merging with Nymphia as well. These emotions.... He now noticed how weak he was feeling on his legs though he did not sit down. He simply watched with a small smile as his people praised their excistence.
"Is that my..dad?" Virgil asked himself, being surrounded by all the others bowing to the gods. He stood up, having his arms crossed as he shook his head. He would not bow for no man ever again, especially his father. He looked at Yurichi who was bowed down for his god and smirked a bit, wondering what exactly HE was fighting for as he noticed the mark of Ra on his eye.

Jyran fell to his knees, looking around as he saw the battle was finally over. He looked down at his hands seeing the blood staining the grass and yelling out, letting out the emotional distress inside before looking at the living gods in front of them. They had survived Ragnarok; through Tsukiyomi's presence they were saved from the hellfire and from Tiras the foe was slain in one fell swoop. Yin and Yang, protection and combat. They were saved in the smoke of battle and for him, someone who had devoted his life to a higher cause before, this was a far greater cause.

"Save us!" Adelger called out, holding up his arms. Instead of Adalica, they now had true saviors in front of them. Covered in the blood of their brothers and their foes they were all now bound to a higher cause. "We are your warriors!" He called out; his eyes widened as tears came down his cheek, realizing the battle wasn't impossible,

"Va chier." Joseph muttered out with his arms crossed, holding a cigar in his mouth while wrapping gauze around his forearm. He breathed in, letting the smoke out through his nose and watching the display with a small shake of his head. "When I looked into that boys eyes..I knew he was going to be bigger than me some day. I saw the potential in his eyes...and I knew it was then I had to raise him almost as if..it was my duty. I am damn proud of MY boy." Joseph spoke to himself before pulling his cigar out with his injured arm, holding it in between his index and middle finger.

Mei woke up in Fillian's lap, groaning a bit with her head throbbing as she only remembered last coming at Jyran before things went dark. She rubbed her head, smiling as she realized she wasn't dead. She then looked at Fillian, realizing that not only had he fought but he protected her and when seeing the little cuts and scrapes on his face Mei could not help but feel her heart throb. She grabbed his collar, leaned up and gave him a kiss, having her chin length hair fall off her face as she too cried.

"Soldiers of the cause, face towards us." Tiras spoke out in a deep and guttural voice, perching himself on a boulder as he moved one arm and grabbed it to rest his arm. "And do not kneel, instead stand and cheer for a victory. We will respect how the enemy respects their gods...but we will not mimic it." He commanded, tightening his grip on the boulder. "Here was a massive victory against the evil and corruption facing this universe but it was a small step nonetheless. You may celebrate, you may have respite after but do not think for a second the war is over for this was just a battle. Many have died and that is a terrible loss that we will mourn. Now, each of you hold your tongue's silent for those we have lost." Tiras ordered once more, closing his eyes for whatever seemed to be forever. The wind blew against his scales brushing the grass east, sending the smoke and the scent of blood through the air as some of the men held their comrades bodies, seeing people they had grown up with dead and some holding random strangers, mourning the loss of life under the cause they shared. "Now that we have honored them, we will head home before we will elect messengers to spread the word. There is a new chapter to be added to the scrolls today, let it be known that is will be called Unity. Me and Tsukiyomi will balance this universe as Yin and Yang together, as a human with the soul of a god and a god with the heart of a human. We all, regardless of the faith's we once held are part of unity, and together unified we will come through this storm..this I promise."
Out of nowhere Jyran was tackled to the ground by a laughing man. Baldrik hugged his brother close as the high from winning the battle was at its biggest point. He ruffled up his brothers hair with his own bloody hair as he gave him a toothy grin. "We did it brother! Well, they did it. But we lived!" He turned his attention to the two mighty gods infront of them. Never had he truly cared for things like this. Gods. Wars. A great cause. But this feeling. This unity. Felt amazing. Blood trickled from his ear as it was slightly cut off from the top but that was the most damage he had.

Nori flinched a bit as Adelger yelled close to his ear. Ouch. But he only rubbed it as he smiles softly, feeling the greatness of their gods so much that he could not be bothered by anything. This was their reason to live. The Mizushimas. His warriors. Finally able to fight for his god. It made his feel so priviliged that he was may to be here.

Renald took the gauze from his brother as he wrapped up the wound better. His heart still pounding from it all. He looks at Virgil and Tsukiyomi. "Only you are able to compliment yourself in a moment like this." He says with a chuckle and grin.

Fillian sighed in relief as Mei woke up, not having his attention on the gods at all but all his attention on her. He was going to scold her hard for doing what she had done. And he was about to do that when she suddenly kissed him. His cheeks turned a fierce red and he froze. But then he relaxes. And surprising himself he closes his eyes and returns the kiss. It was not a time to think now. Just feel.

Tsukiyomi watched their warriors as Virgil spoke. Seeing brother and former enemies celebrate together. They were a unity now indeed. United to fight for a cause they seemed to alk deeply believe in. It moved him as well. Very much so. A god with a human heart..... He smiled brightly again for the first time in weeks. Perhaps so. And it felt good to be that. "We will..." He truly believed that they will get through this. All together.
Jyran yelped as his brother hugged him from behind, not having expected it before laughing a bit as his hair was ruffled, looking behind him and ruffling his brothers darker red hair back. "They had the easy job in comparison to that! I was trapped by six of those horse mounted bitches alright, a spear in every direction. I grabbed the spear head using it to fling one into the other, taking out too before falling straight to the ground to dodge four of the strikes. Then, fucking James throws a fire bomb on one of them, making it jump back into the other and cause a domino of ladies falling off their horses. I dunno about you Baldrik, but I haven't seen the Haas family in action like that in years!" He laughed out, proud of their family even more as their siblings came and surrounded both of them, putting their hands on Baldrik and straight lifting his ass up as he was the head of their family.

"To the Haas family!" All siblings called out save for Jyran who had no idea what was happening.

Jyran then raised up his arms, pushing up on Baldrik as well with a grin on his face. "To our new patriarch!"

"To the new patriarch!" The gingers called out before they began to chant his name, being a military force of their own within the unity.

"I have to, that way I feel good. For once, it's not about me." Joseph chuckled out while looking over at Renald, smiling and sighing. "Dammit Renald." Joseph said while sniffling a bit, finding the act of someone just redoing his gauze to be touching. "I think all of these theatrics is..causing an allergic reaction." He grumbled out as his eyes got a little red.

"Thank you." Mei whispered out quietly as she pulled away, sighing and leaning her head on Fillian's shoulder as she began to weep like a little girl, not being nearly as hardened as she thought she was. She grabbed onto his undershirt tightly and bit her teeth down against eachother. She tried not to breathe, not wanting to breathe in the dirty air that was around them as she felt her body shake. "How do people wish for this?" She sobbed out, not daring to look at what was around her.

Tiras placed his dragon claw on the blue core on his chest, feeling the warmth radiate from it before it began to glow and he entered his human form once more. He stretched, yawning and then rubbing the back of his head as all of his joints popped at once. "Holy shit that's a different feeling." Tiras yawned out, then looking over to Tsukiyomi and smiling once he saw his smile, chuckling a little after. "I almost forgot you could smile with how you've been lately." He spoke out jokingly.
Baldrik laughed along as his hair got ruffled as well but his laughter quieted down as his brother began to tell his story with such joy and pride. He was smiling softly now, thoughts in his mind that was clear in his eyes. He had missed this. Him. Their brothership. He opened his mouth to speak when suddenly he was picked up. "Wowza!" He yelped out before laughing and putting his hands behind his neck as he was praised. "To the Haas family and their new Unity!" He roared out as he punches one fist into the air.

"For once not about you? Yoy really think the world turns around you." Renald remarks with a chuckle before he noticed what was happening. Was he going to cry? Yes he was. He always used that allergic excuse. But instead of making a sassy remark he smiled kindly and hugged his brother close. "Come come. You french unbeatable douche."

Filliam frowned a bit as she thanked him for the kiss. Thank him? As if it had been some kind of favor he gave her. But his frowns and thoughts were wiped away as she began to sob. Gently he runs his hand through her hair. "Mei...." gently he lifts her head up with one hand on her cheek. "People do not wish for this. That you have to understand. They wish for that-" he moves her face to look at the Haas family united. "-or that-" he then shows her Joseph and Renald hugging. "-or that." Last he moves her head to look at Tiras and Tsukiyomi. "Family, brotherhood, peace. That is what people truly wish for when they want to go to war. Change to obtain those things. Or ofcourse, this." He leans down and softly kisses her again. Gently and kindly as if he was afraid to make her cry again.

Tsukiyomi chuckled a bit at his remark. Yeah. It had been awhile. Way too long. He used to be smiling all the time. It felt good to be smiling again. "Yeah. I almost forgot as well...." he said before glancing at his warriors. Wounded and cheering. Crying and laughing. "Get some rest. I'll be buzy for awhile still." He says, not thinking about his own dizzyness or weak legs as he walks to his warriors, beginning to heal some of the wounds they had.
"Goddammit Renald." Joseph grumbled out as a couple tears fell out from his eyes, holding onto Renald tightly and breathing out while he attempted his best to regain the composure that he usually held. He used his cigar hand, wiping the tears off his face with the back of the cigar before finally letting go and putting it back in his mouth, grinning at Renald and sighing, looking at the burnt up battlefield and wondering how the hell they've lived through the years. "We're getting too old for this." He said before seeing Mei and Fillian in the distance, narrowing his eyes before discreetly bumping Renald. "If we're old enough that our kids and our friends kids are starting to....do adult things, we're old."

Mei closed her eyes as he kissed her again, keeping them closed to keep the tears in and just enjoying the moment with him. After a while she pulled away and sat herself up next to him, holding her hands together before finally doing a big yawn, feeling exhausted from the march and then the battle itself. Mei then turned her head to Fiilian, putting her head to her knees and looking at him for just a while; smiling after. "What do you wish for then?"

"Sleep? Good look. I feel younger than I have in years." Tiras admitted with a chuckle, looking at his hands as he almost understood the feel of everything in a completely new way. "I have millennia's of memory to understand with the gods I had BEFORE absorbing Odin and when I don't do that, I'm busy with my granddaughter and wife. It's so...ugh. I used to hate having free time; made my mind wander places I don't think it should go but..now? It's all I wish for when this is all over."
Renald simply chuckled as Joseph cursed, knowing the vamp hated showing off his more vulnerable side. Even if it frankly always was secretly there. He shared the same look on his face as Joseph as he glanced at the battlefield. How many of those has he seen over the years? Probably too many. And still he lived to see them more. "You are old. I am in the bloom of my life." He joked with a grin before he looked at what Joseph was frowning to in the distance. Mei and Fillian. To say he was surprised would be a lie. He has always seen the way Mei had looked at the divine protector. "My my.... I wonder what Souji would say about that." He commented, the thought putting a slight smile on his face.

Fillian's cheeks were red as he leaned his arm on his knee, a bit embarressed of what he had just done. Though he could not deny it felt good. He avoided eyecontact till she asked that question, making him glance at her from the corner of his eyes. She looked pretty when she just smiled. She always did. A cheerfull smile has always been the look that made her pretty face shine. He was quiet for a few seconds before quietly saying. "I am figuring that out...."

Tsukiyomi almost felt bad for the burdens he was placing on the man's shoulders. But somehow it looked like it was not breaking Tiras down but building him up more indeed. He looked more awake now than before the fight. "When this is over, you know we will have alot to do still. But.... You will have your time to unwind a bit after that. When it all settles down."
Through the air a bitter cold began to travel with the air, chilling the bone as a clapping was heard; the battlefield now silent as the same robed man that Yurichi encountered walked through the battlefield. "Marvelous! I have never seen such a beautiful fight!" Ishmael laughed out as he looked around seein everyone paralyzed in place from his energy. "The swords, the guns; even the talking! It'd be a tale for the ages...if my friend hadn't been betraying his duty." Ishmael whispered out, putting his hand on Yurichi's head before placing his hand under his chin. He resumed time, lighting Yurichi's body ablaze and making him cry out in pain before snapping his fingers, turning time back and making Yurichi completely normal as if he had never been torched. "Find time to kill Remi Elbinorune...or it will be your daughter that I torch." He spoke out with a grin before dissappearing into smoke and fully resuming time for everyone.

"A..Ah!" Yurichi yelled out as the mark on his eye burnt, causing blood to begin gushing out from his ears and eyes while the magic nerves in his body began to hurt him, making him go onto his knees and scream out finally, stopping it. "Stop this madness!" He screamed out, still feeling his skin burn.

"What the hell just happened?" Tiras aksed, holding his hand out as he felt time shift back to normal. "That..was not natural."
Tsukiyomi felt a chill run down his spine as he laid eyes on the man he assumed was the cause of his warrior's moment of weakness. The man who promised and gave life. He did not regonize the man. Never seen nor heard of his existence before. But his energy felt familiar. It confused him. Made his hairs stand on edge. His stomach turned and his whole body felt weird as supposedly time was being played with. Who was this man with such powers and abilities. He was dangerous. He was still deep in thought when he heard someone scream. "Yurichi!" Quickly he ran over, sliding onto his knees infront of him before putting his hands on either side of his head. His hands began to glow as he found the cause of his pain laying in his own magic nerves. He began to soothe the pain with his own powers, calming his warrior down. "Breath, Yurichi. Just breath." He spoke calmly though inside there was some rage burning. That man. Another one on his list he will find. That he promised.
Yurichi held his fists tightly though he still was shaking, trying his best to hold it together in the face of pain he could not even begin to describe. Even as Tsukiyomi eased it the memory of what had exactly happened and the hurt could not be eased. "Please stop it." Yurichi whispered out quietly, having tears come down from his eyes while opening his hand, grabbing onto Tsukiyomi. "Father please make it stop." He cried out quietly, still having the marking on his face. He closed his eyes, still seeing the cold yellow and blue eye's staring at him as if reliving the moment all over again until the snap finally came; the snap that reverberated inside of his head a thousand times, akin to being trapped in an echo chamber.

"That energy.." Tiras spoke out, holding his hands together while investigating the things the others could not see around them; the spiritual energy of Ishamel. He held his hand out, looking at the beautiful white and pure color of it with flecks of other energies which reminded him of his own before realizing something; only people allied with Tsukiyomi had such a soul. He noted that, nodding his head and speaking to himself; not daring to intrude on Tsukiyomi's moment.
Tsukiyomi's eyes widened a bit as Yurichi so desperately clung to him. He had expected him to be shaken up but not this much. It only showed him more that they were dealing with a very dangerous man. One who needed to be found and neutralized. Gently he moved Yurichi's head to lean against his shoulder as he held his hand on the back of his hand, still giving him that soothing energy. The pain was away. So it was just to calm his mind. He glanced at Tiras as he spoke. Only two words were needed because he had felt and seen it as well. And he knew what it meant. He just did not know how it was possible. Or why.
A few days after the fight, a lone wanderer took to the battlefield and walked around, seeing the carnage left in the wake of battle. The hooded figure produce a laugh, shaking their head before pulling down the hood revealing their face. "Dad..you've made quite the mess." Louisa spoke out quietly, continuing to walk to the village she had destroyed, going to the area where Rosalie had made her stay and looked around, glad it was untouched by the war as she tried to figure out where she had gone. "If I was a Dutch Witch..where would I go?" She asked herself before laughing, shaking her head as she realized the one place she hadn't looked yet. "Netherlands, here I go."
Tapping of finger nails on a desk was the only thing that sounded through the dark room. Rosalie had not slept in days. Perhaps weeks. But she was sharp. Earily focused as she stared into one of her spell books. One out of her private collections. The most well hidden and most forbidden dark witch's books. That is all she had been doing as she played with the necklace containing the soul of the god they captured. That she and Faendal captured together. She paused her nails for a second before she clenched her fist. "In." She said before there was even a chance of her son knocking.

Willem opened the door, seeing his mother in the same position as days. Not that he should be worried for such a devilish woman. But seeing her like this, showing an emotion that could be described as mourning, he could not help but see some humanity. "I brought tea." He said as he puts the cup down on the desk, she not even looking up. She had taken refugee in his castle, he the only knowing she was there since she had a protective spell casted on her room. No one felt, saw or heard her. He glanced at the books, not understanding a thing it said. "You need anything else?"

Rosalie shook her head, her hair unwashed and a bit dead looking as she picks up the cup and takes a sip. Not caring it was still burning hot.
"Rosalie." Tiras spoke out as he came through the door of her room in a non physical form, clearly being an apparition of pure magic separate from his body. He sat on a chair, having a much different air to him than before when he had seen Rosalie. "I need you to listen to me because what I have to say is in our both best interests." He said in a tone of pure seriousness. "I wish to save my sibling but I do not have the heart to hurt my daughter either, so I offer you something that I cannot give...just yet. I am a living god; the child of destiny predicted a thousand years ago. I am the messiah, and I want your help so I can finish what my father started." Tiras said while crossing his arms, looking at Rosalie with his yellow eye. "I want you to help me understand what I am..and believe me, I would not ask you if I knew you could not help Rosalie. There are many who would wish to kill you just for what you hold around your next, just for what you hold in your womb...and I am willing to go against them because I know I can, but only if you accept my offer. I want to understand my power..so I can help all of us. Yurichi, the warrior of Tsukiyomi had his dead daughter revived by someone with great power like mine. If he can..I believe that means that if I learn my abilities better, I can as well."
Willem had just left the room when Tiras appeared though Rosalie did not look fazed at all. She listened, but she also kept her eyes on her book, flipping to the next page. Only when he was done talking she looked at him. "I know, Messiah." She flipped the page again. "They can come and try. I don't need someone to protect me. Not even you...." She was quiet for awhile before sighing and twisting in her chair to now actually face Tiras, not being able to just flip him off and make him leave like she normally would. "What you can and can not do depends on who you have. You can't just learn everything. Revival is the goddes Nymphia's zone. And even she could only revive souls once with another being to control them. And it depends on the soul itself as well to see if it can be done. I assume that daughter was still young...." She sighs before shaking her head and turning back to her book. "You will understand. You don't need my help with that. And you can't help me either. I can do this on my own. So you can leave." And after that she focused back on her book. Her research. The most forbidden things ever written in coven history. Rituals on how to bring back life. Forbidden. Hidden. Gruesome. And impossible. It all explained failures. All ending in deaths of the witches who tried. But she will find one that will work.
"You cannot do everything on your own, you will die." Tiras whispered out quietly, shaking his head and sighing out. "If you do not want help I cannot give it, but I had to give the offer so that I may have a clean conscience." He said while standing holding his hands together. "You see..I have a full knowledge of what is to come as I have lived through it; you can say I am the architect of the future you are to live in. I am the earthquake that nearly destroyed the world, I am the foot that kicked king's from their own castles into the sea and I am the knife that cut your husbands throat; why you ask? Oh Rosalie, because I am a living god in front of you, not an apparition." Ishmael spoke out as his disguise disappeared and his true self was shown, cackling now a bit. "What would you say if I said I could bring him back?" He asked, pulling a multi-colored soul out from his robe. "What would you do? Would you make a deal? Would you play a game?" He asked with a grin. "I am most curious how the people of this world respond in such situations...because truth be told, you all seem to forgo any rational thought in the face of the supreme being; the one that has the ability to do...anything."
Rosalie got a bit annoyed as he continoud talking so wisely. I am this I am that. And she was about to snap at him to just leave him alone when her words were caught in her throat. She has lived through much. Seen magical things and done even more. But this even had her stunned. She knew every god by name, power and appearance. She did not know him. Undoubtly a god nontheless. And then her stomach turned as she stared at what he pulled from his robe. He was not lieing. No deceiving her. It felt like him. It was him. The hormone ridden woman inside of her wanted to cry out and pull him back to her. And for a second she thought she would. That she should. But then her eyes turned sharp as she glared, colder than Shiael's ice could ever be. "Then you have just met the only woman on this planet who will not yield so easily. I do not know you but I need you just as much as Tiras. Not. I am not a fool like anyone else. As if I would blindly accept an offer from someone I don't know. Especially not such a being like you. So no. I will not make a deal. I will not play. My husband would have spanked me purple for accepting something like this."