nang hindi pinipili ang papel na paglalaro The Dark Chapters: Part 2. (PRIVATE)

IAMYOURENEMY posted on Sep 19, 2015 at 08:26AM
Plot

19 years have passed since the original events of the first chapter. The city has been rebuilt, the world has been united and most people have healed, save for some few who cling to their horrible and scarred pasts. There are some though, willing to disrupt this society's peace and order for selfish goals...Will you fight with the revolutionaries for a society ruled with the iron fist of their queen, or will you fight to uphold the order and peace that has been preserved for nearly 20 years?

The way of the government, education system and military.

The Government
After the 2019 incident with Hotaka Nagachika, the governments of Cantenseel were finally able to reach a compromise with each other. The Kanshinin councilors would act as a congress for Rex, who would be some sort of figure head, like the president. While he had power, he would have to present it to the councilors, who would either approve or disapprove of the proposal. Rex would have veto power, but it would only work for so much. The councilors and The president all choose a successor when they choose to retire.

The Education System
In Cantenseel, after the borders fell, they decided to merge the new generation with each other to make sure that pride from being from a certain area would not exist, the easiest way of course, was school. In the middle of Cantenseel where all four borders used to connect, a super school was created. It was three campuses. The elementary campus for K-5th Grade. The middle campus for 6-8th and the High/College campus for 9th-12+. This means that within the school, there are people who are in their mid twenties along with fifteen yearolds in the same campus.

The Military
In the 19 years that had passed, the military had became rather lax because of the peace. Most people who joined only abused it so they could one, have an easy job or two, so they could use it for their resume. Only few actually join it because they want to make a difference.

Backstory
24 years ago, an assassin named Tiras Elbinorune was sent on a mission to murder a woman named Felicia Stadner, who was the heiress to a very rich family. Tiras, mesmerized by the woman, was unable to pull the trigger. After an instant spark between the two, he joined the military for her to win a war that was over the horizon. After a series of trials and after impregnating Felicia, Tiras went beserk and nearly destroyed the world. 5 years later, he came back after his current wife had been murdered. After a brutal beating by the angry people of Cantenseel, a man named Hotaka Nagachika who had orchestrated most of the events in the story came and launched his attack. Soon, he overwhelmed the city with ghouls, which were man eating creatures that were seemingly invincible. While the prince of Hell, Belial, a powerful vampire named Joseph, a beast tamer named Renald, a Draki named Kierra and the son of Hotaka himself, Hei, fought against the other ghouls while Rex and Tiras fought against Hotaka, who had turned into a horrific monster the size of a skyscraper. After a long and hard battle, Hotaka was defeated. But at a cost. Tiras had been mortally wounded and died in front of his love, Felicia.

{Character Sheet}
[Name]

[Nickname/Title]

[Faction](Revolutionary, Military, student etc.

[Age]

[Gender]

[Race]

[Power] (this is whether you use Magical Abilities or Scientific powers, whether it be via machines or simply some sort of scientific method, you can choose whether to explain how it works or not)

[Biography]

[Relationship](this would be your Spouse, Siblings and Friends, completely optional)

[Extra]
-----------
Characters

IAMYOURENEMY:
Louisa Stadner. Age 24 (Page 1)
Virgil Elbinorune. Age 24 (Page 1)
Hei Nagachika. Age 43 (Page 1)
Raiden Lancaster. Age 27 (Page 1)
Mina Zhang. Age 41 (Page 1)
Ivanka Silvius. Age 40 (Page 1)
Irisviel Romanov. Age 38 (Page 1)
Eva Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Seth Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Joseph Bordeaux. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akira Cruz. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akiro Liang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Chidori Liang. Age 37 (Page 1)
Zhu Liang. Age 42 (Page 1)
Daniel Tren. Age 17 (Page 1)
Mei Zhang. Age 16 (Page 1)
Leia Feng. Age 24. (Page 1)
Gilford Silvius. Age 16. (Page 1)
Valeryia Silvius. Age 24. (Page 1)
Remi Elbinorune. Age 23 (Page 1)
Shiomi Devonshire. Age 23 (Page 1)
Belial Devonshire. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Alexander Bordeaux. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Vasilia Romanov. Age 61. (Page 1)
Takao Sesshoumaru. Age 32. (Page 6)
Yurichi Mizushima. Age 19. (Page 9)
Lucifer Devonshire. Unknown (Page 10)
Yamato Kirugi. Age over 100.
Adelger Kiesenger von Elbinorune the II. Age 17 (Page 22)
Karlen Von Jager. Age 116 (Page 29)
Karla Von Jager. Age 27 (Page 29)
Raul Espinoza. Age 25(Page 32)
Ramses the III. Age 30(Page 32)
Thutmose III. Unknown. (Page 34)
Jannik Haas. (Page 34)
Catriona Haas. (Page 36)
Praxilla Metz. 32. (Page 44)
Adalica Von Elbinorune(Page 36)
Aiymil Elbinonrune (Page 46)
Cynfael Bordeaux. (Page 42)
Ollie Silvius. (Page 44)
Akllah Folami. (Page 46)
Raymil Emeria. (Page 49)
Lanying Zhang. (Page 49)
Revala Emeria. (Page 49)
Raymil Emeria) (Page 49)
Reina Emeria. (Page 50)
Yang Min. (Page 51)
Miles Prise. (Page 52)
Chronov. (Page 54)
Cassius Prise(Page 55)
Saigon Derivil(Page 56)

Mirra1007
Felicia Tenshin. Age 48 (Page 1)
Sora Cruz. Age 41 (Page 1)
Yumi. Age 23 (Page 1)
Kierra Nagachika. Age 42 (Page 1)
Rex Ellington. Age 48 (Page 1) (President of Cantenseel)
Renald Silvius. Age 51 (Page 1)
Eadlyn Bordeaux. Age 24 (Page 1)
Souji Zhang. Age N/A (Page 1)
Ichirou Nagachika. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fayline Bordeaux. Age 46 (Page 1)
Cecilia Devonshire. Age N/A (Page 1)
Kane Tenshin. Age 50 (Page 1)
Ella Stadner. Age 31 (Page 1)
Dequan Zhang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fillian. Age N/A (Page 1)
Annelise Florence. Age 22 (Page 1)
Lizana Janssen. Age 18 (Page 1)
Moira Prise. Age 17 (Page 1)
Gideon Narine. Age 20 (Page 1)
Riza Hannaka. Age 19 (Page 6)
Tomoe Mikage . Age unknown (Page 10)
Daliyah. Age N/A (Page 11)
Jeptha Veers. Age 22(Page 22)
Elvyne Silvius. Age 19 (Page 29)
Hideaki Ranshin. Age 43 (Page 32)
Tsuyoshi Hajime. Age 27 (Page 32)
Basile Allard. Age 25 (Page 32)
Mamoru Hidari. Age 25 (Page 32)
Calix Shreave. Age 47 (Page 32)
Willem the V of Nassau. Age 34. (Page 32)
Nori Rin. Age 15 (Page 32)
Kiyoshi Rin. Age 28 (Page 32)
Callum Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Connall Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Baldrik Haas. (Page 34)
Sauri Devonshire. (Page 44)
Lerida Devonshire. (Page 44)
Kuro Kaze Devonshire. (Page 44)
Tarquin Silvius. (Page 44)
Terryal. (Page 49).
last edited on Jun 04, 2018 at 07:08AM

nang hindi pinipili ang papel na paglalaro 5723 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3501-3550 of 5723

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Mirra1007 said…
Felicia smiled brightly as she saw her husband approach. It was refreshing to see him in something else. And he still looked handsome in it. Her own kimono was a light yellow colour with golden highlights at she had her hair tied up in a bun with ornaments in it. She kneels down to kiss her granddaughter's head. "And you are the most gorgeous of all." She says before standing up and putting her hand on her man's face, pushing it a bit to the side. "Do not look at me like that you dirty minded man." Yes, she knew exactly what he was thinking.

Yumi was wearing a white kimono to match Virgil's though hers was filled with pink sakura blossoms. She smiles to see them interact like that before she leans up and kisses Virgil's no not bearded cheek. Her heart was pounding with excitement.

~~~~~~~

Fayline looked at her husband through the mirror as she finishes putting in her earrings, a grin was on her face the whole time as she saw him struggle. With a giggle and a shake of her head she walks over to him to help him adjust his clothings. She was already done anyways. Wearing a blood red kimono with black organic patterns on it. "You won't explode. Just stay away from the foods a bit." She teases him as she leans in to kiss him when the door being opened interrupted them.

"Hey, do you still ne-" Baldrik walked in, dressed in a orange yukata already as he was holding a red sash. "Ah, apparently you already found one. Don't worry don't scold me, already leav-" And he was about to leave when little toddler Cynfael made his way laughing into the room, wearing a cute little black yukata as well. And ofcourse Baldrik being the child lover that he is. "He looks ADORABLE." He cooes out as he walks to the little boy and kneels down. "You are one handsome little guy." He compliments as the toddler smiles more and trips a bit, landing in Baldrik arms, though it had been kinda planned since the little kids wanted to hug him anyways. "Dawww, i would love to go play some games with you. You'll like it. We have set up very fun games at the stands. Like fishing and so. Oh god Fayline, may I? Just for half an hour?" He almost aks beggingly with puppy dog eyes as he puts the kid on his knee and bounces him up and down, making him chackle with laughter.

~~~~~~~~

Dequan raises one eyebrow though he was smiling, his white yukata with gold truly did make him look like his father. Especially, since he was cold, as he was wearing a white robe over it for now. "I am old enough for that and i did have a girlfriend before." He smiles at his baby sister as he moves her to be in his arms. "Though I admit these two dates are all I need for tonight."

"Makes me feel a bit left out, brother." Fillian said as he walked into the living room, wearing a light red Yukata as he folds his arms and grins. He looked very natural in it. Like it was his usual garb.

"Hey, you dumped me." Dequan joked in return which made Fillian chuckle and roll his eyes.

Though then he saw Mei, and Fillian could not help but blush. Even if it was very light. He was a bit lost for words. "You look.... Good." Well, that was a bit of a weak answer but it was all he could muster.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas IAMYOURENEMY said…
"Pfft, I dunno what you're talking about Felicia. I was just admiring your beautiful crimson eyes." Tiras spoke out softly, teasing her with the tone in his voice for later. "And your kimono. Nothing less, nothing more."

"Why are you talking like that grandpa?" Hannah asked out of curiosity, noticing that Tiras didn't usually talk like that.

"Like what?" Tiras asked with a fallen smile, feeling exposed.

"Like you're lying." Hannah said with a pout.

"Now I don't know where you ever would get that idea." Tiras said with a smile, shaking his head and looking at Felicia while mouthing 'she's too much like you' to her.

"Man you're beaming tonight babe." Virgil said with a smile, noticing how Yumi was before kissing her cheek back. "I guess you wanted that beard gone as much as my mom." He mentioned with a chuckle, walking away from his parents and leaving Rudolf to be with Hannah while now walking through the festival, seeing people preform acts, play games, play music and have food be all around as people in the monastery finally had some respite after all the many battles.

------------

"Don't have to tell me twice; I've been trying to stay on a blood and dinner diet to try and finally lose some pounds. I'm gonna be turning into Takao before I know it if I don't start watching it." He grumbled out before hearing Baldrik come in, internally chuckling a bit as he saw his son with Baldrik. "He gets the adorable from me." Joseph mentioned with his arms crossed while walking over to Cynfael and Baldrik, nodding his head at his question. "No need to ask. Me and Fayline need to alone time for a change, little nephew." He spoke out with a smile, then looking at Fayline. "I'm sure you don't mind, right Cynfael?" Joseph asked with his small smile.

---------

"Yeah..uhm, you too." Mei said with a little blush, looking at Fillian up and down slowly. His soft yellow skin accentuated the light colors of his garb and hair well. "So...are we gonna go?" Mei asked after clearing her throat, holding out her arm to link to his.
Felicia hid her huge grin behind the sleave of her kimono as Hannah called Tiras's lying out. She was such a sharp child. She reminder her so much of Louisa. Almost like a little copy. She leans down and lifts Hannah up. "Anyway, lets go." She says, putting her other hand on Rudolf's head, ruffling his hair as she takes off to the festival.

-----

Baldrik raises one eyebrow. The kid got the adorable from him? He would have made a remark if he had not been trying to take the child with him. Though it surprised him that Joseph actually said yes, it made him grin more as he stands up with Cynfael in his arms. "May I?" He asks again.

Fayline was also a tad bit surprised. In a good way. She smiles as she gives her son a kiss on the cheek. "Ofcourse. Keep your eyes on him." She did warn him though Baldrik only grinned wider.

"No need to say that! Come on boy." Baldrik says as he hobbles to the door with the little vamp in his arms. "You two have fun, i'll see you around there I guess." He called out over his shoulder before leaving.

Fayline folds her arms as she smiles softly at her husband with her head crooked to the side. "Any other reason why you are suddenly so trusting of Baldrik?"

------

Fillian held out his arm for her to take as he nods. "Okay then." He says, trying to not take a deep breath to steady it a bit before leaving, not looking back since he would see Dequan's wide grin. As they arrived he immediatly got more relaxed as he smiled, seeing everyone without a care in the world. Just happy and having fun. It has been awhile since he had been to one of these. "So, where do you want to go first?"
"Because I trust my wife's judgement obviously." Joseph said with his arms crossed and his eyes narrowed, not even believing that she had asked that. "Err..besides, it's better this way. Family that is.." Joseph mumbled out, seeming to have more on his plate than he was showing. "My sister; I want to try to reconnect with her to try and help her because it sounds like she isn't doing the best. I figured...maybe if her sons can learn to be a family with me, then she can learn from them." He said quietly, then looking up and shaking his head. "Anyways that's the real answer, but the short one is that tonight I want to mange ton cul." Joseph spoke out before grinning and taking her hand, looking ready to head out.

------------

Mei looked around, wondering where to even start considering how large the festival was. "Uhm...hmm." She said as she used her eagle like sight to spot a Kingyo Sukui stand. "So..you use the paper to scoop a fish and you keep the fish you capture as a pet. Sounds fun, right?" She asked him while walking to it, seeing people try their hardest to get a huge koi fish that had somehow been thrown in with the tiny goldfish that kept ripping everyone's paper cups they were given to capture fish. "Oh Fillian! It's so pretty." She said while looking at the red and white koi fish that kept hiding in the clouds of goldfish
Fayline raises one eyebrow at his first reply. Yes she knew he trusted her but she knew there had to be more than that. And there was. Her face softened as he told her his true intentions. She softly squeezed his hand as he takes hers as she smiles, putting her other hand on his cheek. "I am proud of you..." she says, knowing that this can't be that easy for him as she knew about his relationship with his sister. Or more like the nonexcistent one. "It'll be fine.... And because I am so proud you may mange anything you want tonight." She says before kissing his lips. "AFTER the festival." She says with a chuckle, knowing she might not leave the room otherwise.

------

Fillian followed, smiling as he saw how excited she was. He looks in the water at the koi. Who in the world decided to put that one in. Though he chuckles at her comment. Ofcourse. He gets one of the paper cups and holds it out for her. "Try it yourself. It's more difficult than it looks." He says, having memories of that blasted thing falling apart by the first touch of water. It was frustrating. So he was not going to play again. He had to keep it fun anyway.
"Of course, for dessert." Joseph said with a wink afterwards, walking out with Fayline to the festival which at this point was at full swing. He looked around, seeing if there was anything to that appealed to him. He then saw a thing of darts with prizes next to it; money mainly, but with him having countless amounts of gold buried in various places on the earth it wasn't really an issue. He then saw a huge panda bear doll, knowing now what his prize is. "Hey, the bear is up oui?"

"Yes sir it is. For the price of free, if you can earn five hundred points it's all yours. The center is two hundred while the surrounding areas are five."

"So that's why it's free. A human can't possibly win this." Joseph said before holding out his hand, receving three darts. "You like bets buddy?"

"On certain ocassions." The boardmaster said before rubbing his nose. "Why?"

"If I do this with my eyes closed, I'll get all the gold in your pockets. If I fail, I'll give you my mansion in Spain. Ask around of you wish, I'm Joseph Bordeaux. The Joseph Bordeaux, you know-"

"Yeah yeah yeah, alright I believe you." The man sad before rubbing his hands together, grinning. "Let's see you do this."

"Okay." Joseph said before nonchalantly throwing the darts into the center of the board three times. He then took the massive panda doll that was nearly his size and practically weighed as much, holding it for his wife. "Keep your money, have a good night." Joseph said with a smile, having only wanted the doll and deciding to be kind to the jaw dropped man. He then looked at Fayline, half way behind the doll. "Do you like it?"

-------------

Mei squinted her eyes, taking the cup and gently pushing it through the water while keeping her eyes zeroed on that koi. She positioned it uned, getting it up slowly and balancing the water coming out with the speed the cup hold at, still threatening to rip the bag from the fishes weight. "Fillian, Fillian, Fillian, get a bag, oh my god, oh my god I got the koi." Mei said quickly and excitedly, having her eyes wide and her smile even wider.
Fayline loved the vibe that surrounded them once they got outside. It made her smile just by looking at it. When Joseph started to bet she could not help but chuckle and roll her eyes. Never had he changed. And ofcourse he won. As expected from him. When she sees him trying to look past the huge bear she giggles and smiles lovingly at him. Still the same. "I love it." She leans in, past the bear to give his lips a small kiss. "It is so huge." She says with a laugh.

"He would have chosen a bigger one to show off even more if there had been one." Renald said with a smile as he stood behind the two, standing there with his wife who was holding Tarquin while he himself was holding a restless Ollie who wanted to go run off and explore. Which was a big no no. Brexton was there as well, clinging to Renald's leg since he had been instructed very clearly to stay close. "Always the show horse." He teased a bit more.

----------

Fillian had not expected at all that she would get it. So he was standing there nonchalantly till his eyes widened in surprise. "What? H-Hold up!" He frantically got into action as he managed to get a plastic bag with water in it before managing to safely put the koi in it. His eyes were still a bit widened as he looked at the fish in the bag. "How in the...." But then he suddenly laughs and shakes his head, grinning afterwards. "Only you could pull that off." He puts an arm around her shoulders as he holds the bag infront of her face. "You do know that you are going to have to take care of him right?"

----------

Dequan was carrying his little sister as he and his mother strolled through the stalls, looking at the wares and foods people were selling. His mom was looking at some authentic Japanese table wares when he spotted Annelise looking at some hannya masks. He had not really spoken to her in a long while. With a smile he hands over Lanying to his mother. "I'll be right back." He walks over to her. "Hello Annelise." He greets her with a gentle smile.

Annelise was a bit startled since she had been looking at a pretty kitsune mask but when she saw it was Dequan she laugh a bit in relief as she puts a hand to her chest, blushing softly in embarresment. "Oh hi. You scared me, Dequan..... Though I guess that much was obvious."

He chuckles softly. "It was. How have you been doing? I know you have been hanging around with Fillian and I am sorry for not talking to your more often. I have been buzy." He actually truly has been. He has been meditating, studying and training himself to use his father's powers better. It was going really well. Though he had felt a bit bad for not going to see an old friend any sooner. They had gotten along pretty well in the past. Even if it had not been alot, he had always enjoyed her company.

"Pretty good." Annelise says as she brushes a piece of hair that had come lose behind her ear, glancing so once in a while behind her or to the side. "How have you been?"

"Like I said, buzy. But good as well." Dequan says as he smiles wider though he did notice how much she was glancing around. As if nerveus for something. More nerveus than her usual nerveus. "Is there something the matter? Am I making you uncomfortable or-" But then he saw why she had been looking around as he for a second locked with Jyran's for a second who had seemed to be returning from getting some food. "Oh..." He was startled for a second, never having been this close to the man that had murdered his father on purpose. He just didn't know how to even react or feel since it was all so strange. He had murdered his father. But at the same time.... He shook his head and regained his bright smile again, though his eyes didn't smile like before. "It was nice seeing you again Annelise." He said before turning and quickly leaving.

-------

Baldrik was carrying Cynfael as he was quickly walking around. He had been playing games with the little vamp, which was fun. But he had forgotten something, that was less fun. He had forgotten that he had agreed to play violin in like 5 minutes on stage. And he needed someone to look after the boy for just a little time. Fayline and Joseph? Nah he couldn't do that. They were probably relieved and happy to have some time alone. Jyran? Probably with Annelise. Any other one of his siblings? No way, Joseph would kill him. Lizana or Harold. Nowhere to be found. "Come on..." He grumbled out. Perhaps Eadlyn. Yes Eadlyn would be good. He quickly walks off to find the woman till he suddenly stops in his tracks, almost tripping over his own feet as he sees a certain tall woman sit alone on a bench where it was more quiet. Valeryia as he recalls. A friend of Eadlyn's. Silvius's daughter. He did not know her at all but she had twin toddler brothers around Cynfael's age. She could handle it. He puts up a smile as he approaches her. "Hello miss. I know we have not reaaaally met but I do work alot with your father lately. My name's Baldrik Haas and it is strange but could I ask a favor of you?" He asks with a bit of an apologetic smile. "I desperately need someone to look after this little vamp for only a short while. And I know you have twin brothers and you are Eadlyn's best friend as I can recall so...."
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
"Oh yeah, I know but I'll be fine. I'll just feed this monster chow mein or something..or whatever he wants." Mei said while looking at her koi with bright star struck eyes. She then realized Fillian's arm was around her, making her blush a bit as he felt nice and snug in his embrace. "What do I name him though?..." She asked quietly, wondering about names beforeher father's name popped in her mind and she stoppedal everything for a moment, looking around at the festival. "He'd have loved to have been here." Mei suddenly spoke out, looking down at her fish while seeming to burrow her emotions like she always did, appearing strong. "Sorry, I was thinking out loud Fillian. I'm hungry now." She said with a smile, seeming to want to move on from the game.

----------

Jyran walked back with he and Annelise's food, seeing Dequan and only seeing him as he paled and nearly dropped the food, hearing his old self in the back of his head. It was as if he was holding the heart in his hand once more, his mouth tasting the blood once more. "Souji." He spoke to himself, leaving his trance and going to Annelise, taking a bite of his fried octopus and having the crumbs in his beard. "Who was that?" He asked casually, trying not to be bothered.

-----------

Valeriya sat on the bench, not dressed up but instead being dressed in a mint green blouse and wearing black pants. She looked over at Baldrik and nodded, smiling a little bit. "Sure." She said quietly before taking the child, holding him and rubbing his head before continuing to stare back off to Cantenseel. She didn't even know it had been destroyed until she came back from being possessed. The home she spilled blood for, the home she lost friends for, the home she died for ended up being turned into a massive heap of scrap. She shifted her arms, revealing the scar on her chest from the staff of chaos. "Have fun." She commented, not even seeming to pay him much attention.
Fillian could not help but grin more as he saw how excited she was. It was cute. Like very cute. Just over a fish. Though he also quickly noticed it when her mood fell. He knew who she was talking about. How could he not. He takes a deep breath in before slowly letting it out. He missed him as well. "He would have told you how pretty and grown up you look...." He replied quietly for only her to hear. "And how much of a winner you are for catching that fish." He moves her so she was standing with her back against his chest as her holds the bag infront of her. "Just look at that! I couldn't have done it. I know. I have tried way too many times some lifetimes ago. Frustrating game. But luckily, the foods are always good." He says as he takes a hold of her hand. "I'll pay. So pick anything you want."

--------

Annelise was watching Dequan leave with alot of thoughts going through her mind when Jyran appeared behind her. She jumped again a bit before smiling gratefully at him for getting her something to eat, taking a fried octopus out of his hand before wiping some crumbs out of his beard. She paused a bit when he asked her that. She thought he would have known. "That's Dequan. Fillian often calls him brother and he is an old friend from Cantenseel. He's...." she hesitated a bit though she knew it was a difficult subject for him. She spoke a bit softer now. "He's Souji's son... He has been in the monastery before we came but I heard from Fillian he barely leaves his room anymore so that is why you have not seen him yet."

-------

"Thank you SO much!" Baldrik says with a wide grin as he hands over the child and he was about to dart off when all the things he was seeing began to click. He looks back at her, seeing her eyes wander off in the distance with a bit of a hollow look in them. He squats down infront of her to get on her eyelevel. "Why aren't you having fun?" He asks before actually moving to sit down next to her, crossing his leg over the other and crossing his arms. "I thought every girl would have taken this oppertunity to get a free kimono atleast."
"You." Mei said with her arms crossed, looking straight into Fillian's eyes and letting the silence fill between them. "It's free too. I want....you. Not to eat of course, that's cannibalism. But..as my boyfriend." Mei squeak out, looking about as red as a cherry. "Look, I'm not going to talk your ear off because I've told you why I want you to be mine. Why...I think you're perfect for me, and I know you might not be feeling a hundred percent because you knew me when I was a little girl but..I'm a woman now. And I'd really like it if I could be yours, but you don't have to answer right now, but maybe by the end of the night so my mind can kinda be at rest." She said with an awkward giggle, breathing a bit from rambling and panting a little, out of breath and nearly hyperventilating from the anxiety she was feeling from asking him out.

------------

"I hope he can learn to move on from what has happened one day." Jyran said quietly, seeming to be going back to that day all over again. He then sighed out, shaking his head and eating into his octopus more. "But that's all I have to say about that babe, being all sad isn't going to help anything." Jyran spoke out while mustering a smile, reaching over and putting his hand on his shoulder. "So what do you want to do, my curly haired beauty?"

------------

"It seems I'm not like every other girl then." Valeriya politely said with a smile, looking back to the side and trying to ignore the inquisitive man. She then sighed, looking over at him and smiling a bit, hoping it'd be enough to make him finally leave until he didn't. "Why not? Because it's not a time to be having fun." She said simply. "Because sometimes when you go through a war..the one in your heart never ends." She mentioned while holding her fake smile on her face. "Because the home I fought for? It's right over there; it's a pile of scrap floating in the ocean, waiting to die. Because I, Mr Vampire Ginger-man, am all alone because my friends have moved on from the war and became incredibly successful with their families and I can't even figure out what reasons I have to get out of bed in the morning."
Fillian was completely frozen in place, not breaking eyecontact since he felt like he could not. Well, he did a second after since he almost dropped the bag with the fish in it to the ground in surprise. He yelped and quickly caught it before sighing in relief and standing back up straight. He was blushing as well. Truly at a loss for words. "I...." He glances at her from the corner of his eye. She looked so pretty like that. He often compared he to a fragile flower in his mind when she had been younger. He needed to look after it and be carefull with it or else the petals would have broken and it was far too precious for that. But that tiny flower has grown now. Was blooming so much. She.... Suddenly, without warning, he puts one hand on the back of her head and pulls her in, connecting his lips with hers, realizing he had been wanting to do that again ever since the battle with Odin.

------------

"Yeah.... I hope so too." Annelise agrees, not liking Dequan to be like that. He was always so cheerfull and light hearted. She made a mental note to visit him with Fillian very soon. Softly she smiles at her boyfriend before leaning up and giving him a soft kiss on his lips. She knew he was still having a rough time with it as well. So she also made a mental note to be extra sweet for Jyran tonight. "Hmmm, you brother told me he would be playing music at the stage around this time. I would love to hear him play." She says with a wide smile, actually also wanting to dance a bit and see other people dance along.

-----------

Baldrik smile slowly began to falter as she spoke. With a soft sigh he leans his back against the bench, the conversation turning heavy quite fast. "If it is not the time now then there will never be a time for this again...." he says as he glances up at the people. Their laughter. Their happiness. It was how it should be. And ofcourse for now it was just a pretty picture to hide the shadows but they needed it. They needed to feel that there was still a pretty life somewhere to achieve. That is what he felt like. Though he did not think he could convince her of that. "Alot of the people who are here have fought for their homes, their lives, their family, and lost. I don't think there is a single person here who doesn't have nightmares or occasionally cries or drinks themselfs to sleep. Moving on.... Like you said, a war in your heart never ends. And I feel like alot of people here has fought to find a reason to get out of bed..... I am truly not that great at words but I guess I am just trying to say, even if appareances look like it, you truly are not alone. Your family is here, you are breathing and able to listen to my sorry way of trying to cheer you up, you are young, you have a roof over your head with people who will support and protect you, even if they do not know you yet, you have a future, you can feel the sun on your face.... I think I have just summed up a few things to get out of bed for... God, I really suck at this. Normally I know what to say." He says with a bit of an apologetic chuckle as he rubs the back of his neck.
Mei widened her eyes as he kissed her for the first time himself, making her blush a light shade of red before she closed her eyes and kissed him back, not daring to remove her lips from his as she held onto him. Only after it seemed a thousand years had passed in her mind did she pull away to look at the man, having a smile on her face and her hand on his chest while a thousand lit paper lanterns were lighting up the sky, people lighting off fireworks in the distance. "So...what that a yes?" She asked with a little squeak in her voice, looking up at him with sparkles in her ruby colored eyes.

-----------

"Hear him play?" Jyran said before walking with Annelise, seeing an empty stage with a symphony waiting for it's concert master to arrive. "You'll hear me play." He spoke out with a grin, pulling his pea coat down and putting it on Annelise's shoulders so she would be warm. He walked up to the stage, looking at the symphony. "Hi, Baldrik here. Sorry about the wait, I had to use the bathroom." He said in his best Baldrik impersonation.

"I don't remember hearing that this Baldrik fellow had a beard!" The second chair of the symphony said while raising up his bow.

"And I don't remember hearing I'd be cranked at." Jyran said with his eyes squinted. "Devil's Trill Sonata, G minor." He ordered, waiting for the symphony to get the parts out for the music. Once it was all settled Jyran began playing, standing up through the middle of the song and essentially stealing the show. As his bow moved up and down Baldrik's violin a beautiful yet also diabolic piece, using an augmented fourth which was a very unusual key for music to be playing. As he played Jyran closed his eyes, knowing the song by heart as he remembered playing it for his parents. Clouds of rosin filled the air from his bow, even getting in his beard while the bow went up and down, playing the beautiful yet cursed piece for the crowd rather than the dance music they were expecting. He then stopped the music, smirking a bit before completely changing the music to an old celtic dance tune which forced the whole symphony to work overtime and find the song that Baldrik originally chose for them. Jyran looked at Annelise and winked, taking the stage away before stepping back and reveling in the playing.

Through the crowd a woman in a battered tan cloak came with a scarf over her face. Her eyes were a beautiful silvery color and though she had cuts near her eyes and on her face it seemed to be just from branches and nature itself. She walked next to Annelise and pulled down the scarf, putting it down on her neck and revealing that it was in fact Louisa. "I'm sure you have a lot of questions and I'll be sure to answer them after.." She then pulled down her hood, taking the cloak off and picking up Annelise's and Jyran's food, wrapping it protectively in the clean inside of it and setting it on a stone before turning around and grabbing her friends hand, smiling. Louisa had her hair in a messy bun and while her hair was messy it still seemed somewhat clean. She was wearing a white blouse, black pants and those same beat up boots that she had been wearing since killing the Adalian king. "...after a dance."

------------

Valeriya sat quietly, registering all that Baldrik had said before she simply just chuckled out and nodded her head. "Yeah, all you said is true. But the thing is, is that I know all this and still feel like shit. Because why? I'm selfish. I was young, dumb and I fell in love or so I thought. Gave him everything, even my life and what did I get out of it? Nothing. I found out I didn't feel what I thought I felt and then I came back to life to find my home just gone. I went to war when I was twenty four in Adalia and just because I am a spirit tamer doesn't mean I haven't seen some shit or done some shit. A girl went into a man's war and a broken woman came out, one that had seen more destruction in a lifetime than anyone should see. Sure, there's beauty here. There's protection, there's loved ones and that's truly great. But my parents? I know my dad loves me. I know he'd do anything for me and honestly my father is one of the few people I love. Then there's my mother; hates my guts. I've always just been a stupid girl to her, one who was too ungrateful and too whiny for what she wanted in a daughter. My brother? He's a fucking king or something and he has a husband. Then I have my twin brothers, I love them. I have Eadlyn, I love her but the problem is that she has her own life to life with her husband and her child; where do I fit in? I have no clue." Valeriya said while standing up, holding Cynfael and smiling, looking at the sea and sighing. "Sometimes I feel like everything has change, yet inside my head I think things are exactly the same as they've always been." She spoke out softly, in her thoughts before noticing the music in the distance. "I think someone stole your show, Mr Vampire Ginger-man. Maybe you should reclaim it rather than hearing me rant because truth be told, I can never stop talking about my problems." Valeriya mentioned while looking to the side, having her green hair blow in the wind out from her face. "Believe me, there is much better conversations to be had tonight."
Fillian had crimson red cheeks, finding it even hard to believe himself he had just done that. But when he saw her lit up smile, with the lights in the sky shining down on her as well, he could not help but smile widely as he looked at her. He chuckles and shakes his head. Silly girl. Why would she even have to ask that. "Do you really want to embaress me further, little brat?" He asks teasingly as he pinches her cheek a bit before laying his hand on it and giving her another kiss. "Yes alright." he mumbles against her lips quietly.

-------

Annelise quickly followed him. Hear him play? Could he? She never knew. She stopped near the stage as Jyran walked up, pretending to be his brother, which was gonna cause some arguements later. But then the music started, and she was completely mesmerized by the sounds he was creating. Mesmerized by him. She was truly gaping with open mouth as the diabolical but thrilling notes rang through the air. And then he completely switched it up again, causing the people to grab their partners and dance with laughter through the nights. She grins widely at Jyran as she mouths "Wow..." Before glancing around the crowd. She really wanted to dance too, so she was sad Jyran was up there playing but it was also making her more than happy to hear it. She clapped along the music but then a woman appeared next to her, and it felt like the whole scene around her just froze. She stared at her old friend with wide eyes. It took her a minute to realize she was truly there and for the world to start moving again. An almost strangeled surprised sound left her throat as she didn't wait another second to hug Louisa close to her, holding her tighter then ever as she squeezed her eyes shut. How she had missed her.

-------

Baldrik truly felt bad for her. She didn't look like a selfish woman at all. Just one that has been through to much too quickly. Humans could sometimes really drown in those feelings their entire lifetimes. He would hate to see that happen to such a young woman who has experienced nothing yet. Atleast, not the very good parts. He opened his mouth to speak when he noticed the music as well, regonizing it. "Son of a bit- Our mother.... He's the son of our mother as well." He quickly corrected himself before rubbing his temples. To believe someone was playing his violin. That thing was off limits. He was going to strangle Jyran for it. After the festival. He stood up but he did not leave right away. He held out his hand for her to take as he smiles softly at her. "Come with me. I'll gladly listen to your so called ranting once more. But believe me, tonight, there are better things to experience that the cold and this bench.... Let me cheer you a bit up in the only way I can?"

--------

Yumi and Virgil were standing a bit outside of the festival on the open place where lots of couple and families were lighting up the wishing lanterns and letting them go into the sky. Creating a beautifull serene scene while their hoped and dreams floated in the air. They were lighting up one as well and Yumi was grinning widely as they let the thing go and let it join all the others. She stared up at it for long before asking. "What did you wish for?"
"I was just wanting to hear it, that's all." Mei said with a little sigh at the end of her sentence; her voice full of love and her eyes full of wonder. "Just to be sure, Fillian." She commented with a blush, staring into his eyes and putting her head against his chest, smiling and feeling her whole body warm up with her love for him, deciding to give him another peck before putting her head back on his chest.

---------

Louisa hugged Annelise back, nearly having tears in her eyes while rubbing her back a bit. "It's been too long." She said quietly, keeping her nose in Annelise's hair. "I have a lot of explaining to do, my dearest friend...yet we have little time before your man gets jealous." She said before taking Annelise's arm and swinging her around to do a square dance with the rest of the crowd; nobody noticing as her beautiful silver blue eyes becoming her orange vampiric eyes while Louisa grinned.

----------

"Oh Mr. Vampire? And how would you do that?" Valeriya asked Baldrik, looking at the smiling ginger haired vampire. She held up her hand, brushing her hair behind her ear and smiling a little bit. He was cute, and though she wasn't really looking for anything at the moment, the fact anyone seemed to be wanting to make her happy gave her a bit of happiness; him being cute helped. "Actually...save it as a surprise." She commented while standing, finally realizing they put a toddler to sleep. "You got me up."

-----------

Virgil looked at their lamp and smiled, keeping his wish dear to his heart. He then looked at Yumi and placed his hand on her shoulder, gazing at her lovingly. "I wished..." He looked down and then up at her. "I wished for the war to be over soon, so our little family of three doesn't have to worry about war on the horizon." He said quietly, turning and looking up at the lamp. "What did you wish for?"
Fillian never thought someone could or would look at him with those eyes she was looking at him with. It made his heart warm up and his lips turn into a soft smile. Gently he pats the back of her head as she leans against him. "it really is a yes." He says quietly as he leans down and kisses the top of her head, forgetting the crows around them and enjoying this embrace with her. He could get used to this.

------

"Way too long." Annelise breathed out. God she had so much to ask. So much she wanted to know. And also so much to tell. Time had passed so quickly. Things had happened so fast. And in those times she has truly missed her friend to talk to. To ask advice to. She yelped as she was suddenly pulled into the dance and it took her a few steps to find the rythym. She couldn't help but smile as well as they danced together, it feeling kinda like when they had been kids. "I really have so much to talk about. Too much to ask." She said as they danced. "I don't even know where to start."

-------

"So I did." Baldrik said with a bit of a grin before gently taking a hold of her hand as he began to guide her through the crows. "You know what is funny, I thought I had introduced myself as Baldrik Haas though you have already developed the strange habit of calling me Mr. Vampire Ginger-man. As charming as it makes me sound, I do prefer Baldrik." he says with a chuckle and a smile, showing her he did find it rather amusing as they neared the music where people were dancing. Where he saw his brother on the stage playing his violin. When they made short eyecontact he glared and signaled non-verbally by doing a slitting throat motion that he was going to kill his brother later for this. Though then he noticed Eadlyn and Takao, who was carrying a clapping Kaiya, standing a few feet away enjoying the music. Perfect. "Wait here." He says as he gently takes the sleeping Cynfael out of Valeryia's hold and walks over to them. "Hell Eadlyn, you are just someone I could use some help from. Could you look after your little brother for awhile? I can't dance if either me or Valeryia is carrying him."

Eadlyn raises an eyebrow and glances over Baldrik's shoulder to see indeed Valeryia standing there, looking at him. She smiles and waves at her friend. "I will murder you if you try anything." She says still with a smile, but the treath very clear, as she takes her little brother from Baldrik.

"I am hurt you would think that off me." He says a bit overdramtic which earned him a warning glare. "No serieusly, I wouldn't. I think she needs a bit of cheering up." He was rather serieus now. She saw which made her nod slightly. "Great. Thank you." He said with a smile before skipping back to Valeryia. "Truly, normally I would have cheered you up with some music. But since my brother is hogging MY violin-" He takes her hand and puts one hand on her back as he pulls her closer. "-, dancing will do too. Luckily, I am a master at both." He grinned and did not give her a warning as he pulled her onto the dancefloor and began to dance to the happy upbeat song, leading her like a true pro.

---------

Yumi smiled back, putting her hand over his that was on her shoulder as she looks back up at the lamp as well. Her heart pounding hard in her chest. "That is a beautifull wish. Though it kinda misses a small detail..." She says as she takes a deep breath and lets it out. "My wish... is that our newborn girl or boy will be healthy and strong and kind." She says as she looks back at him, a wide grin on her face as tears already shimmer in her eyes. She moves the hand he had on her shoulder to her stomach. "We're having a baby, my love."
"I understand, I do for you as well." Louisa said with a smile, using her heels and feet to move back and forth while still holding onto Annelise. "So to sum it up, I've been on the run since killing Faendal. I've became a killing machine because of what experiments were done to me and that's probably how I survived-" She spoke out while slowly circling around Annelise, having her palm to hers. "I met Wilhelm, we had a night of passion and I went back to hunting Rosalie. At some point I got a little...well, I wanted to see you all again so I came back." Louisa said with shortened breath from the dancing. "But I don't know what I'm doing from here, so we'll see. At some point I guess I have to pick back where I left off being a mother, huh?" She asked her friend as the dancing slowed even more, not knowing if she could even be a good mother to her child.

-------------

Valeriya looked at Eadlyn with a small smile, knowing that even though she wasn't fully ready to be out and dancing she had to get out sometime. When Baldrik talked she let out a little laugh, moving her head a bit to get her long green locks out of her face. "I am ready to be proven how a master dances then, Mr-" Valeriya began to follow, stomping on his feet by accident a couple times but keeping true to the beat, finding herself focusing more on not stomping him again rather than her own sad thoughts. "-Baldrik." She finished, continuing to dance and eventually finding the perfect pace and movements like putting numbers into a math equation, having a little grin on her face. "So I must be a master too then." She said jokingly, looking at his face without even realizing the smile on hers. "I'm doing kinda sorta okay so..let's do more Baldrik. Let's forget everything around us." She said quietly, looking at him with her bright green eyes; her voice sad yet excited, Valeriya wishing to forget but being shrouded with excitement to cover the dull pain behind her eyes.

----------------

Virgil turned his head, raising an eyebrow and wondering what the hell she was talking about considering he wasn't aware of any plans to have a newborn. Then it hit him as she told him and he felt himself get light headed, placing his hand over his chest. "N-Newborn?" Virgil asked out with almost a gasp, having had no clue that she was pregnant. "Oh my god." He said before taking a squat down, sniffing and looking at the floor as tears swelled in his eyes; Virgil staying rather quiet as he sorted though what to say. "I'm...speechless. I don't know if our wedding day or this is the happiest day of my life." He said with a smile, looking up at her with tears going down his cheeks. "How can either compare when both are so perfect?" Virgil whispered out, reaching his hand and placing it on her stomach before leaning his head in on her stomach. "How long have you know?" He asked while looking up at her; his ear still touching her stomach.

Annelise knew it was only the short version but that was probably all the time they had. "I saw it on tv." She said but not adding what more she had seen then. "And Hannah is growing up so much. Your mom keeps saging how much Hannah reminds her of you." She adds with a little smile. "She is smart, cunning and so pretty Louisa..." she takes a deep breath as she glances at Jyran for a second and then back. "As for me, the attack on Cantenseel killed my parents and I was taken away to Vaas Ambris where i was turned into this and later turned to Queen because of Jyran's absence. It was rough. After a year he returned and we fled together and now we are here. It's the short version but even then it sounds crazy. We have both been Queens. Who would have thought." She says with a light chuckle, trying ro fight a speck of light in the story even if it had not been light back then.

-------

Baldrik did not mind her stepping on his feet, he had been prepared for it. But she picked it up very well. And she began smiling. And joking. He chuckled at her joke. "You are doing more than okay." He compliments her before he suddenly twirls her around, kicks one foot out from under her which caused her to lose her balance and which gave him the perfect momentum to dip her down, holding her with both arms up from falling. "What more do you want to do?" He asks with a wide grin as he was panting only slightly.

------

Tears were now running down Yumi's cheek as well as she saw him being so emotional. It was as she thought he would have reacted. Gently she brushed her hand through his hair, smiling down at him. "Some weeks. Sorry for keeping it from you. I just wanted to be sure first and then I really wanted it to be a surprise. What better moment then now." Softly she wipes some of his tears away as hers were continously falling as well.
"About Hannah...I know. It's just hard seeing Raiden everytime I look at my own child; I think it'd be nice if I could get Wilhelm here but he's never going to live his own life because he's too worried about his fathers. That and his mother might kill him, but my father becoming a god might help with that I suppose." Louisa spoke out quickly, making sure not to skip a beat in their dance. "Anyways...it all sounds crazy with you but it sounds interesting; he's a good violinist for certain so I like him. You've always had a thing for us violinists." Louisa said with a bit of a laugh then having her expression fall a bit as she thought about the future. "I don't know about where I'm going in my life though. I don't know if...I can really stay, you know?" She said quietly, seeming unable to let go of her want to avenge her husband. "Would he have stopped fighting?" Louisa asked outloud, slowing her dance down with her friend as Jyran went slower, entering a slow dance.

"I don't know, I like surprises though." Valeriya said while looking up at Baldrik, finding her heart beating quickly as the two were so close.

"This one is for the two cuties in the center!" Jyran called out from the stage, playing a slow celtic love song as he smirked, seeing his brother with the green haired girl. "And for the curly haired beauty with...Louisa?" He nearly choked after seeing Louisa, not believing it for a moment. "With special guest Louisa!" He called out once more, playing his heart out on his instrument.

"Did your man just expose me to everyone here that was looking for me?" Louisa said before sighing a bit and smiling, knowing she'd have to see her family.

"C-Cuties?" Valeriya asked herself with reddened cheeks, finding her heart beating even faster. "G-Good gosh, what even is this music?" She asked, pulling at her collar a bit with one hand, finding it to be hot even in the slightly chill night.

---------

"No...no, it's perfect." Virgil said quietly, standing himself up and wiping the tears off her cheeks. His smile didn't leave for a second as he gazed at his pregnant wife, seeing the memories of what it took for them to get to this moment. "Perfect night...with the most perfect woman in my eyes, with a perfect child that is made from our love." He said with a smile. "The whole world and it's problems; the wars, the pain, the time without you...it all is worthless in comparison to this moment with you Yumi." Virgil softly spoke out with his eyes threatening to shed tears once more.
Annelise was actually quite suprised but also happy that Louisa found another man she really was fond of by the sound of it. She liked him enough to mention him twice in a few minutes so that said enough to her. When she praised Jyran she could not help but smile a bit more and blush softly. "He is not my man though. We aren't married." She softly corrects her friend, blushing more at the thought of it. Though it falls again a bit when she became more serieus. "Honestly, Raiden would have never stopped. But that was him. Knowing him he probably wouldn't have wanted you to have to keep fighting.... There is always a way." She answers softly but then her eyes widen as she looks at Jyran. What was he doing?! "U-Uhm... That wasn't so smart of him..." Slightly panicked because she wasn't sure if it was okay for people to know Louisa was here or what would happen.

Baldrik smiled a bit more though it fell as he heard his brother's voice boom through it, making his eyebrow twitch in annoyance as he glances at his brother from the corner of his eyes. Serieusly? He looks back at Valeryia and noticed how flustered she immediatly came. Which actually was indeed rather cute. He smiles kindly again as he pulls her back up on her feet, guiding her into a slow dance. "It's a celtic love song. And I know you are one of the cuties my brother was calling out to though I am not sure who he meant with the second cutie. If he meant me I think I might choke him later for mocking me on stage. Not to say I am not cute, I am adorable, just look at me. But coming out of his mouth it is pure taunting." He says with a grin and chuckle as he joked to lighten up the mood again.

---------

Yumi could only smile brighter at his words. Perfect indeed. For now it could not get any better. She puts her hand on his cheek again as she leans up and gives him a deep kiss. "Now we probably should stop crying or else we'll be crying the entire night. When I cry you cry and when you cry I cry so stop it." She says with a giggle before embracing him.
"It's fine, ah. I expected someone to shout my name at some point." Louisa said with a laugh, smiling and trying to bury her feelings away about Raiden and her fighting. "Whatever comes from that will come. Annelise, just enjoy the moment with me. Nothing else matters friend; it can wait till after." She whispered out, grabbing both of Annelise's hands and beginning to walk back and forth in a slow dance, having her shorter blond hairs fall down from the slight breeze onto her tired face; the bags under her eyes and the sunken look in her face being that of someone who had been on the run for a long time. She wasn't clean and proper as she always had been, instead being like her brother with her dirty and broken fingernails and warm breath; wearing rags instead of dresses and instead of her crown, wearing a hood to hide herself from the world she was unable to rule.

"It did sound rather taunting indeed." Valeriya spoke out in her British accent with a little smile, following each and every step Baldrik did. "Yet it wasn't a lie." She mentioned, having her smile turn to a small smirk. "After all, he did say cuties right? That would mean if he was telling the truth about me, he had to have about you." Valeriya said while moving with him, not missing a single beat. "Or was he lying?"

Annelise could not help but smile as Louisa laughed, feeling her worries fade a bit away as she was so relaxed about it. "Okay then..." she says quietly and stayed quiet after that, following her footsteps as she truly looked at the friend she had been missing. So much time had passed and so much had changed. Both of them have gotten completely different woman. "I wished we could just go back to the time when we were children. Just playing around in our silly dresses you let your mom buy for us. Still full of so many dreams.... I guess we have been forced to really grown up huh...." she says, reminissing about the past. "Though another thought has been coming to me lately. Or another dream. Us two sitting together, talking or chatting or whatever while our little girls are the ones dreaming and playing princess."

"In that case he was not lying. He could have been mocking and lying about me but not about you. You may not see it but you have a very cute smile." Baldrik compliments her honestly. She was a different kind of bueaty anyway. Not like the usual skinny blonde hair general pretty girls. She was just.... Different in a good way. He suddenly stopped dancing. "I know something to make you even look cuter. And it is away fron ny brother's gaze." He says as he keeps holding her hand and walks with her to a stand with hair ornaments. "Sit." He says gently as he places her on a chair and moves to stand behind her. Out of nowhere he began to braid parts of her hair to make two rings of hair on the side while he pins the rest of her hair up in a bun. Then he picks out an elegent cherry blossom pin with pink gems and reds beads hanging down and sticks it into her hair after paying the clerk. "There you go." He says with a grin as he holds up a mirror for her to see.
"I wish I could go back to then too; us playing around with Raiden watching just because he didn't know how to interact with us." Louisa said quietly with a smile, placing herself back in her earliest memories of her and Raiden. "It was...wonderful. Before I became darkened, before I decided to start the revolution." She whispered out quietly, seeming to blame herself for everything that happened. "But it didn't stay. I'm sorry." She said to her friend sincerely, seeming to be holding back the sad in her eyes. "I know now that once you change things, sometimes things change without you even intending them to Annelise. And now sometimes I wonder whether that dream can happen or not when fate makes me pay for the evil I've done."

"I can't see it, it is on my own face." Valeriya said jokingly, trying to deflect the fact that she found her own smile to be hideous. When Baldrik mentioned something to make her cuter she nodded, following along with whatever he was doing and sitting down where he placed her; blinking while the man messed with her there and proceeded to put a cherry blossom pin in her hair, making her giggle a little and blush as she saw herself. She continued giggling, covering her hand over her face and making herself stop before she let out a little sigh, taking her hand off of her mouth. "Why are you doing this?" She asked with a small smile, looking up at him with her big green eyes
"You are not evil Louisa." Annelise said immediatly, hating the way her friend was looking down at herself and hating even more how she was talking about herself. The confident strong sassy woman she used to be wasn't standing infront of her. Instead there was someone with so many regrets and pain that it clouded her whole mind. "And I believe that dream can become true. Just look at this place.... All these people here who have also done so much in their lifetimes, by mistake and on purpose. They all have a life. And if they are may to have one, so do you. I truly believe in that." While Louisa had become more insecure, Annelise in her time as queen had managed to learn how to stand taller and truly voice out what she needed to say. Just like it showed now.

When she started giggling like that Baldrik's eyes widen a bit. What? Did she not like it? Did she thought she looked ridiculous? He could do her hair differently. But then he saw the smile, and even if it was small, he kinda knew she liked it. At her question he simply smiles and shrugs with one shoulder. "Do i need a reason?" Her eyes kinda told him yes. "Ah, that ain't gonna do for an answer. Well, I thought up this festival for everyone to forget for a day and just enjoy. Have fun. So that means you as well. I just couldn't let you sit there alone while I knew I could cheer you up a bit. And seeing you smile and hearing you giggle I know I am on the right track." He answers honestly. "I know my brother was inclining something else, he seeing me as the biggest playboy on earth, which I could understand. But that really is the true reason."
"Perhaps, but what I've done with my life speaks volumes to the character of my person." Louisa said quietly, remembering how vile of a human being she used to be. What she did to Eva or more like what she forced her husband to do; the people she stomped on to get to the position she was. Her speech to Karla Jager stood out to her the most which was that of being a wolf rather than a sheep. It was then she realized that she was wrong because even the snake could kill a wolf with the right bite; that the rule of nature wasn't applicable to humanity. "You believe more than I do Annelise." Louisa said quietly, not even realizing the music had stopped from Jyran. "But I'm glad someone does." She whispered before jolting as Jyran put his hand on her and Annelise's shoulder.

"So you're the Louisa I've heard so much about." Jyran said with a smile, looking at Louisa who seemed to be in shock.

"You are quiet." Louisa mentioned before raising an eyebrow at Annelise and then back at Jyran.

"What?" Jyran asked with his own raised eyebrow.

"Are you the guy that destroyed Cantenseel?" Louisa asked, remembering the mans face being plastered everywhere for a while.

"Are you judging?" Jyran asked with a narrowing of his eyes. "Really?"

"Oh, no not at all." Louisa said before smiling. "I just never expected Annelise to like bad boys."

"A...A bad boy?" Jyran said in confusion. "Are you sure that's the right terminology for me? I'm not some highschool boy smoking behind bleachers."

"Don't think too much about it." Louisa commented while pointing at him. "What does this guy think he is, some genius?" She asked jokingly, giving him shit just because she could.

"I don't think your brother had to tell me for me to figure out you get all types of girls; the cute smile, little fangs and the fact that you're related to the Bordeaux's gave it away." Valeriya mentioned before looking down, seeming to process what he had said to her. She then nodded her head, sitting back and sighing while looking over at him, wondering what was going on in that head of his. She looked at her arms and saw her own scars, reminding her of the pain that life could have. She then gently slid her hand over, looking up at Baldrik and knowing that life wasn't just the darkness those markings in her skin represented. "Thank you Baldrik. You really are a sweetheart; you made my whole week." She admitted with a smile, crossing her arms and looking at him. "I will warn you one thing though, be careful. My dad is...protective to say the least after my last boyfriend.
Annelise smiled softly, truly believing in Louisa indeed like she has always done. And she opened her mouth to tell her just that when Jyran made her jolt as well. She puts her hand to her chest to feel it beating twice as fast before breathing out deeply. Dear gods. When Louisa called him a bad boy she really had to hide her grin as she thought about how sweet he truly was, or when he was talking to sheep. Yes, a true bad boy. She giggles as she takes a hold of Jyran's hand and rubs his chest a bit with the other. "Don't start tormenting him already." She says with a chuckle as she looks at Louisa before looking up with a loving smile at Jyran.

"Cute smile? Why thank you. Little fangs is not true, they are big and dangerous and they will hurt. And being related to the Bordeaux's has nothing to do with my abilities to get girls. It is the Haas name. Haas." Baldirk says with a grin and a small huff as he folds his arms, having a sassy remark for everything. Everything except her thanking him. He knew it was from the heart and the truth when she said he made her whole week. He smiled softly at her. "Anytime, Valeryia.... Oh and I know about your father and how he is. I have worked alongside him for quite awhile." he says, knowing Renald from when he was a part of his inner circle. Back when Fanedal was still King and Adalica still alive. The mages circle. Wow, that felt like long ago. "So i know when my sweet ass needs to start running." he says with a joking wink.
"It's my job Annelise, in fact if I didn't it'd be wrong." Louisa said before moving back a bit with a smile on her face, walking to Annelise and Jyran's food and taking it out from her cloak. "But anyways you two..I want to visit my mom while the night is young, so I know that while you'll miss me, I'll be back. Like..tonight, because I've already been in your guys house and set up the spare bed."

"How did you- I don't want to actually know." Jyran said with his hands up, chuckling a bit while rubbing his hand up and down Annelise's back. "Just...you didn't break the door did you?"

"You left it unlocked." Louisa said with a blank expression.

"I did? Weird." Jyran mentioned before shrugging and looking over at Annelise. "We should eat before the food is ice cold."

"Of course, your fangs are so big and scary." Valeriya said sarcastically, laughing a bit after. "Alright rabbit-" She mentioned, alluding to his last name and alluding to her knowledge of the Germanic language from her time there. "-I'm glad you don't need to be warned then that my daddy, when he finds out that a charming young man took his precious daughter to to the festival, is going to interrogate you as if you had information that could decide the tide of this war." She said with a small laugh at the end. "Unless you can charm him too?" She asked with a wink at the end.

---------

"I'm glad they buried me in my armor so it was nearby." Faendal mentioned while walking through the woods with Rosalie, looking for a house to raid so they could have shelter and food. It was then they came across a massive clearing, a clearing that was the size of a large town. Faendal looked down and closed his eyes, seeming to have a memory rise out from him before opening his eyes once more, being quite for several moments. "I need a moment." He spoke out softly, remembering the town that was once there. Not even a building left; a ruin for him to feel his hand on so he could remember those times. "This was my village; the one I built for the slaves freed here. Elfs...everywhere, making our own culture instead of the ones Emerians built." He whispered out before shaking his head and seeing a farmhouse with its lights on in the distance. "But that was another life. Let's go to that house."
Annelise giggled as she watched Jyran and Louisa interact with eachother. She truly missed her friend and just like that she could see how it could be. Them sitting infront of the fire, chatting like they girls they are while their kids played. Jyran watching to make sure they didn't make a mess. Perhaps with now Willem there too as Louisa seemed to genuinely care for the man. Perhaps one day it could come true. "Okay then." She says before hugging Louisa tightly. "Come back very soon though."

Baldrik chuckled at her sarcasm but sighed a bit as she said his last name in English. He always disliked people knowing the meaning of his last name. Haas sounded sexy. Rabbit sounded not. But then he grins again. Very smugly so. "Charming man huh? That is quite the compliment and I gladly take it. And yes, I know his interrogations in the war will be nothing compared to what he will do to me. Though I am certain-" He flashed his teeth as he grinned. "-I can charm anyone."

-----

Rosalie had been following her husband for hours and hours through the woods. Her feet were hurting, she was sweating and she felt disgusting. Oh, and because of that she was in a very fool mood. She sighs deeply as they entered the clearing, still nothing but woods. It was frustrating. Damn she was a queen once. She rubs her stomach as they paused their travel for a second. She felt exhausted. Still drained pyshically from all she had done the last weeks. She frowns at his words and when she saw him being so emotional. A moment? Though when he explained she understood. She wasn;t quite sure what to say so she simply runs her hand over his back and kisses his cheek in a way to silently soothe him. "Let's do that. Your heir is getting restless." She says to make him focus on the here and now. Their child.
"I will, don't worry." Louisa said while hugging Annelise, closing her eyes and seeming to forget the world for the moment she was holding onto her friend before letting go. She smiled at her, moving her hand to her shoulder before turning around and walking away, seeming to blend into the crowd and disappear as fast as she had came. Louisa walked through the people, wishing she could just let go and have fun like the others for more than just her moment with Annelise even though she understood that her circumstances were a product of her evil. She continued to walk, seeing her mother and father along with her daughter and nephew. She put her hand over her mouth, moving quickly to a trashcan and hiding her slender body against it. She let out a silent sob out from her mouth, having tears stream down her cheeks while thought about how large her daughter had gotten in her absence and of how much time she had missed. Louisa gripped her own mouth tighter while louder sobs threatened to come out; her heart aching as well as her fear activating, not knowing if her own daughter would even recognize her.

"I guess so, here I am huh?" Valeriya said while cocking her head to the side a bit, looking at Baldrik and wondering about what he was really thinking. "You remind me of someone I knew once. We fought in Adalia together a couple years ago. He was popular with the girls, dating two at the same time and then having his eyes on a third. But the thing was is that he could and these girls practically let him. He had a baby face for a while and had a charming smile and said all the things that could make a girls heart melt. But...I can tell you're different." She said with a smile to give a good ending to her story. "That's my way of saying I think you're a very nice and charming man Baldrik and I think you're a good person, which makes you special I suppose because I've yet to see someone with a cute smile but a heart of gold." Valeriya mentioned while sitting back, having her arms crossed.

-------------

"You're right." Faendal said before continuing to push forward, crouching down as he got closer to the house. He motioned down for Rosalie to get down, seeing that the people were still very awake. He breathed out silently, knocking twice on the door before hiding by it, waiting for a man to come out with a shotgun who looked ready to defend his property in the lawless land. Faendal got up and held out his hand, having a stream of electricity come from his hand which wasn't enough to kill the man but to stun him. "Peasant, do you know who is before you?" He asked in a commanding voice, standing in front of the farmer now while glaring at him; his red eye shining with the power of his abilities. Faendal let go, letting the man fall down to his knees as he panted out.

"K-King Faendal...but.." The man breathed in trying to get some air, keeping his eyes to the floor. "He died."

"I have risen again. Now Rosalie, what accommodations do you want this man to provide?" Faendal asked, then sighing. "Stand up, slowly and without the cheap blunderbuss."

"It's a shotgun sir." The man said while getting up slowly, holding his hands up so Faendal wouldn't think he's a threat.

"Technology. It's still the same thing." Faendal chuckled out, shaking his head a bit.
Felicia was holding up Hannah in her arms as they watched a Japanese play with pretty dancers and story telling. She liked the way Hannah was really glowing while watching. Though Rudolf looked a bit bored and wanted to go play she noticed. She pats the boy's head as she chuckles before looking at her man. "I wonder how Virgil is feeling right now. Yumi probably has told him by now about their new addition to the family that is on the way."

Baldrik's smile fell a bit as she compared him to someone who would play multiple girls at the time. Well. That hurted a bit. Yes he could be what people would describe as a playboy but he knew his bounderies. He respected his woman. He always made sure they knew that he was not for a longtime relationship and such. Though he was relieved when she said he was different from that. Good. He puts his hand on his heart and sighs dramatically in relief and it was about to be followed by a smug comment but those words were caught in his throat as she complimented him like that. It even made him blush a bit because of the genuine look in her eyes. He laughed lightly as he puts one hand on his cheek. "Dear gods, to believe you are making me blush, Valy." He puts his hands in his pockets to try and make himself stop looking like an idiot. It has been awhile since a girl had made him blush. "Soooo, what else does the lady wants to do tonight? Chose anything, I'll provide."

-------------

Rosalie stood up from her hiding position as she looks at the man. He was old fashioned, handling such a gun. Normally she would have just used a spell to make the man dissapear and take what she wanted. She had never been in a mood to share anything she wanted. "Some food, shelter and somewhere to sleep will be fine." She didn't know what had ever changed her way of behaviour. But if the man would give her just that she would be content. Honestly she just wanted some rest.
"Virgil is probably freaking out pretty bad." Tiras mentioned while walking with her, going to grab a cigarette but realizing his pack was empty. He went to the trashcan, throwing it in but then awkwardly looking at Louisa who merely looked back at him. "Oh boy." He said while trying to keep his composure to not freak her out. "Hey Felicia, have Hannah and Rudolf go away for a minute." Tiras spoke out in a kind voice, looking at Felicia with eyes that said 'this is very important'.

"I'm not crying it's an allergic reaction." Louisa whispered, wiping her eyes before her mother came and saw the mess that she was.

"Sure, I understand. Your mom has those sometimes too." Tiras mentioned while reaching down and fixing Louisa's messy hair a bit with his hand.

"Some fun stuff I guess, I'm not sure." Valeriya said before looking up at the sky, seeing some fireworks in the sky that had been let off early by the techinicians. She then sighed, then leaning down next to Baldrik and staring at the lights. "Really I just want to enjoy the night...I've already had a lot of fun." She said with a smile.

--------

"T...That's all? Of course." The farmer said as he put his hands down and went to the door, opening it. "Honey! We have visitors." He said before a small and petite elven woman with blonde hair came to the door holding a spatula in her hand.

"Uh..." The wife looked at him with widened eyes. "The royal couple?"

"It's a weird night love." The farmer said before looking at the two, seeing that Rosalie was pregnant.

"How far along are you?" The wife asked as the two came into the warm home; a fire burning hot in the brick furnace. On the stove a couple of steaks grilled, turning brown as they cooked hot on the stove next to a pot of boiling cabbage.
Felicia chuckles a bit at the thought. Yes that would be him indeed. She was still thinking about it when Tiras looked at her like that and asked that of her. She frowned, rather confused to say the least but she knew something was up. She takes the kids to a sweets stand and asked the lady, after paying her, to give them some sweets and look after them, telling both kids to stay with the woman for a few minutes till she returns. They were big kids, they would listen. She then walks back to her man. "What is goin o-" Her eyes widened and she gasps, putting her hand over her mouth as she stares down at her own daughter. She kneels down and immediatly pulls Louisa into a tight hug, not saying a word yet but just holding her.

Baldrik chuckles. Some fun stuff could mean alot. But then he smiles softly and nods as he folds his arms, looking up as well. "That sounds good to me.... I am glad you had fun. Makes me feel happy too." He says quietly as the two of them then continoud to enjoy the fireworks in silence.

---------

Rosalie heard the surprise in the farmer's voice because of her simple request. But it was just enough for now. As they entered she was a bit surprised to see an elven woman since not alot of them lived around these areas anymore as far as she had known. "Far enough to be tiring me out." She answered, leaning against her husband a bit, not liking the way her tiredness showed but to tired to care more.
Louisa returned her mother's embrace, trying her best not to cry like a little girl. She held on tightly, having her body shake a bit before pushing her mother off enough so she could get off the floor. She stayed back, looking at her mom and almost wishing she could hide her face so her mother wouldn't see how rough she was doing. "So..I'm not good at this but...mom, dad. I think I'm gonna be back for a while." She said quietly. "And I'm sorry for everything; Cantenseel, the war, the...the king. I'm sorry for everything mom and dad, I wish I was better and I'm trying now to be."

-----------

"Eight months I imagine." Faendal mentioned while looking at the elven woman, trying to hide the smile on his face. "Vashem, were you born in the homeland?" Faendal asked as he took down his chain mail hod, cracking his neck.

"No, Adalia." She said while working the kitchen, not even having an elven accent. "And you?"

"Me too." Faendal said with a smile, realizing some survived. "Glad I'm not the only one." Faendal mentioned before putting his hand behind his back, standing behind the elven woman.
Felicia got back up as well, not giving her daughter much space, cupping her cheeks as she could not hold back her own tears. She looked her daughter up and down and felt so bad for letting her daughter get into such a state. She was a mess. But the thing that she regretted the most was letting her daughter get such a tired look in her eyes. "Stop it. Stop apologizing. That does not matter right now. Alright? You are here. That is all that matters." She says, trying not to let her voice tremble too much as she smiles at her.

------

Rosalie rubs her stomach. It felt closer to nine though. As he began to chat with the elven woman, like she had expected, she moved herself over to the couch where she sat down, trying not to wince as she did so as she felt a pang of pain. She took a deep breath to breathe the pain away. That has been happening more frequently. Though she managed to hide it well and ease it with a spell which was probably at the end of it's endurance by now. Suddenly she felt the urge to go to the toilet, which made her sigh as she had to stand up again. She puts her hand on her stomach and uses the other to pushes herself off of the couch. But then her eyes widen as she feels something wet go down her leg, the suddenness making her sit back down on the couch. Was she really? She puts her hand on her stomach, dispelling the spell she had casted before that had eased her aches and the shot of pain she felt made her yelp and groan in surprise. Yes, that was a contraction. She took a deep breath. "Honey. Can you come here like NOW?"
"I'm here...but can I stay?" Louisa asked herself more than anyone, having her own mind filled with doubt. "When you both prevented me from pulling the trigger when my husband died, I thought that was it. I thought I was alive and I was going to have to move on, but I haven't. It's been a slow death inside; me waiting for something or someone to finally get me so I don't have to live with all that's happened anymore. I don't know if that can even be fixed, if it's fixable. I don't know how to be a mother when I can't even take care of myself mom; I don't want to be alone and have Hannah grow up without a dad...I don't want her to make the same mistakes I did, trying to fill the void for what she never had."

----------

"Indeed. You look familiar- I've never met you before but you remind me of the stories my parents told me about. There was a white haired elf with cut off ears who had freed my grandparents from slavery; said he burnt down the entire castle and it was like a work out nature. They never could find his name though, they said he was a quiet man who didn't want to be remembered. They just said he wanted his people-"

"Rosalie!?" Faendal called out, running to see his wife before widening his eyes while seeing the wetness on the couch. "Oh man-" He grabbed his head, trying to remember how to help with a birth from his first three children. He threw his armor off as fast as he could, wearing only the gambeson. He grabbed her hand, holding onto it tightly. "Okay, okay. Rosalie what do you need me to do?"

"By the gods- get a blanket so she doesn't bleed on the couch!" The wife yelled.

"Yes yes!" The farmer yelled out, going to a closet and pulling out an old quilt, rushing over to put it under Rosalie to save the couch.
Felicia brushes some hair behind Louisa's ear as she saw how much her daughter was struggeling. And ahe knew there was not alot she could do or say to make it easier. "Ofcourse you can stay. Always and forever you have a home here with us. And for how you are feeling.... I do not know how long jt takes for it to get easier. Or for it to even become bearable. I've been there as well. But i do know that without the help people offered me i wouldnt have made it either... And besides that, you dont want Hannah to grow up with a dad. But now she is growing up with a mom as well.... It is your decision and I will take care of her forever if I have to. But she could use a mom..."

-------

Rosalie stood slightly so they could put the quilt under her, she wonderer if it would even help at all. She was a bit taken back by Faendal's question though. Wat does she need him to do? She was quiet for a second before saying. "You could take a long walk. My lasts births didn't take that long either. I'll be done before you know it." Yes she was actually asking him to leave. But that was only because this was strange to her. With her first three there had not been a man nearby to support her or help. She did those three all by herself. It was weird to have someone there then. A bit unknown territory for her.
"What if she doesn't know who I am?" Louisa asked with a whisper, remembering a baby the last time she saw her daughter. She tried to hold her face strong but then looked into her mothers eyes, feeling like a child who didn't know any better as she started to cry again.

"She does Louisa. Remember, you knew who I was even after never having met me." Tiras said while putting his hand on her shoulder, speaking up to her which was out of the normal for him in these situations. "As much as you run, as much as you fight, it won't take back anything or make up for what you have done because it's already been done; the same applies for your husband. I have seen a thousand futures and in not one of them does anything change because you left other than your daughter growing up sad."

"But-" Louisa bit her lip and nodded her head, sighing. "But what about Willem?"

"...Who the fuck is Willem?" Tiras asked with his arms crossed, looking at Felicia.

"He's my friend. But he's controlled by Rosalie; can't you just...teleport him here and make it okay?" Louisa asked with a raised eyebrow. "You are a god, can't you just...do something?"

"I'm...I mean yeah but I'd have to talk to my god friend about it first." Tiras said before clearing his throat. "AFTER you decide to stay. And no buts- you make things work missy and also NO MORE KING ASSASSINATIONS."

"It was a very fair one, in my defense." Louisa grumbled as she crossed her arms, covertly wiping her eyes before looking down and slowly nodding her head. "I guess I'm staying...for good." Louisa said with a small yet worried smile.

------------------

"The only place I'm taking a walk to is right next to your side Rosalie; there's no chance I'm gonna miss this birth for the world." Faendal said quietly to Rosalie, walking to her side so that he could hold onto her hand easier. "You're my wife; I'm not just going to take a stroll while you're pushing out child out. I..I couldn't. No." He said while shaking his head. "I know it sounds...mushy, but I love you and our child so much that I couldn't leave; not when you worked so hard to have me back." Faendal whispered out while gazing at her, leaning down and kissing her hand as he did so.
Felicia was about to answer but Tiras beated her to it, which was kinda suprising. Especially since he managed to say the right words as well. She smiles softly at her daughter before hugging her again. She knew she would be alright. In time she will be. If she could already think about saving a friend then she will be fine. Though she wondered who this Willem exactly was. But then the names clicked. "You mean fron the Netherlands? The King?" She asks, not sure how they had become friends in the first place.

------

Rosalie was so taken back by his heartfelt words that she was rendered speechless. She could only stare back into his eyes before tightening her grip on his hand, seeming to snap out of it. She took a deep breath before nodding. "Okay then..." It would be her first birth with someone there and it felt strange. But she knew he would not leave. And part of her felt reassured he would be there with her
"Yeah. Remember the guy that I pranked? The one with that fruit punch and a white suit. We met when I took over his country and uh..." Louisa sheepishly rubbed the back of her head, thinking about their shared night of passion. "Anyways, anyways. He's a good man mom, honestly. He's nice enough that grandpa thought he was weak, so that should already tell you." She said with a small laugh, smiling without even realizing.

-----------

Faendal smiled, getting down next to her and just being there for the ride. He looked at their hosts who gave them space, confining themselves to their little corner of existence in the kitchen, feeling a bit in awe that a prince was about to be born in their home.
Felicia raises one eyebrow, curious why her daughter was being so shy about it and why she saw convincing her that he was a good man. Though she kinda had a feeling. She smiles softly as she rubs her daughters head as if she was still a teenage girl. "I do remember him yes. He is a good man. And we will see what we can do. But for now... I think it is about time we go see Hannah." She says, knowing how difficult her daughter thought this was going to be. But she is convinced it would be fine.

--------

Rosalie smiled softly in return as she takes another breath. The got some extra towels already and it took awhile for her to be fully dilated. The contractions being quite severe. And it took another half hour of pushing, and sometimes cussing the crap out of Faendal for making her go through this, before a little cry filled the room. She was panting hard as she leaned back, sweating and feeling a bit dizzy though she was suddenly wife awake as she looked at her newborn boy, wrapped in a towel and Faendal's arms. She reached out, quickly taking her still wet baby in her arms. The boy had his eyes still closed as it softly wined, the little hair he had already being silver. She runs her fingers over his little ears. Pointed elven ears. So adorable already. She felt so.... Happy. Never had she felt so happy after the birth of a child. She brings the baby a bit up to kiss the child's forhead. Their healthy little prince. "I want to call him Faeranduil." She had read something about elfs calling their children after their parents. And she had been sitting on this name for a very long time. To honour the husband she thought she had lost and his culture.
Louisa paled a bit, hanging her head down as if a weight crushed her. Her heart beat slow; her stomach sinking all the way down as she was reminded of her anxiety. "Mom I-" Louisa held her head up, biting her lip and shutting herself up. "No. I need to." She said quietly, more to herself than anything before smiling. "Lets find her. I want to make up as much time as I can with her...I need to."

-----------

Faendal panted out, his hands bloodied a little from touching the baby with his bare hands. His eye gleamed and sparkled and in awe he took off his eye patch that hid his other eye so he could see his son with bot eyes. "Faeranduil." He whispered out; his eyes shimmering now from the tears coming down his cheeks. He came close, reaching over and touching the child's ears, making him bite his lip as he remembered what he had lost for a moment. It was then he finally allowed himself to weep, sobbing in front of her like his son had been.and looking like a mess. "It's perfect. He's perfect." He spoke out softly, reaching his arms out to hold the boy.
Felicia softly rubbed Louisa's arm and gave an encouraging smile. "It'll be fine." She said softly before they took of to find the girl. She found her right where she had left her and Rudolf near the sweet stand. Good kids. "Hannah sweetheart. There is someone here to see you." She said sweetly before stepping to the side to show Louisa to Hannah.

------

Rosalie could not hide the grin as she watched him react like that. She was glad he had stayed. She had not wanted to miss this look on his face. He was truly happy. Just like her. No filter on their emotions. And even she got teary eyed. And even her tears rolled down her cheeks. She reached out and took his hand, gently pulling him to sit down next to her before putting their baby in his arms. Softly she wipes some tears off of his face as they looked at their baby boy together. Slowly the boy opened his eyes as he quieted down, looking up at them with bright purple eyes.
"Mommy?" Hannah said with a gasp as she saw her mother, dropping her sweets which Rudolf luckily caught and running to her mother, squeezing her tightly and burying her face into her, having not seen her in nearly a year. "Where were you? I missed you so much." Hannah said weepily while buried, not wanting her mother to know she was beginning to cry.

"Not where I should have been Hannah. I'm staying, don't you worry my little princess." Louisa whispered out quietly, placing her cold hand on her daughters warm back and putting her nose on top of her head. She closed her eyes, smiling a bit as she rubbed her back knowing all too well that her daughter was just like her when it came to crying. "You're so big and pretty Hannah, I really like what you did with your hair." She said with a smile, trying to focus her daughters attention away from being sad, nudging her off her a bit and wiping her eyes.

"Grandma did it." Hannah said before sniffing, rubbing her big blue eyes ever so slightly. "She said that I looked pretty."

"Well that's because you are." Louisa spoke out softly. "Just like grandma."

"Why are you stinky mommy?" Hannah asked while sniffing finally, not knowing her mother hadn't showered in probably a month.

"I-Uh, well.." Louisa rubbed the back of her head sheepishly, laughing a bit. "I uh...look. I forgot. Don't forget like I do, listen to grandma."

----------

Faendal looked at his son, seeing the intelligence already in the newborns eyes. "He will be a scholar for certain; I can tell he understands...something." He mentioned, rubbing his finger on Faeranduil's ears and touching the point of his ears. "Can you see it?" He asked her in a whisper, seeing as their son looked at them.
Felicia watched the sweet reunion, puttig her hand on her chest. She knew it would be like this. And she was so glad ot finally happened. It brought tears to her eyes. She took a deep breath before clapping her hands together. "Well then. Let's give mommy some time to change clothes and freshen up a bit then before we go see some fireworks. I'll give you some clean clothes while you kids stay with grandpa for awhile. We will find you as soon as we are done. How does that sound?" She said, keeping the mood light

------

Rosalie smiles more as she rubs the babys cheek with one finger. So fragile still. And so strong looking already. "Ofcourse i see it. It is there. He is my son after all. He will be able to do great things. Especially with both of us teaching him." She said before smiling a bit more as she saw Faendal touch the ears. "I love them.... His ears I mean. They suit him."
"That works just fine for me." Tiras said before grinning, taking a bite of Rudolf's chocolate which caused the boy to hit him in the eye. "Ow!" Tiras said before rubbing his eye, surprised at the power the little boy could muster. "I guess I'll just take Hannah's...."

"No!" Hannah said with an angry face, going to Rudolf and getting her candy back. "I'll hit your other eye!"

"Hah missy, it doesn't work anyways!" Tiras said before flipping his hair to show his blind eye.

"I'll make the other one white!" Hannah said with her angry face.

"Vicious!" Tiras commented with a smile, walking to her and booping her small button nose. "How about I get you some more candy?"

Louisa smiled as she saw her dad go off with the kids, seeing the two together more as siblings than she and Virgil ever were, feeling a bit of sad in her heart as she realized on how much she had truly missed in her life. "Come on mom, let's go get me cleaned up."

----------

"You do?" Faendal asked quietly, finding it a tad unreal based on past experience. He then smiled greatly, realizing this child was going to have what he was never able to have and even though he had trusted she would want the child to be the way they were born as, it elevated his mood greatly. He then looked at the back, smiling a bit and putting his nose in the child's hair. "He smells like you do."
Felicia smiled with her whole heart as she watched them interact. "Yes, let us do that." She led her daughter to their room, giving her the time and space to shower and clean herself up. When Louisa was done she began to help her get dressed into a kimono she had someone bring in. After she got dressed she began to brush her daughter's hair, like she used to do. "Perhaps this is the time to say I told you so. About Hannah." She says, smiling more as she began to braid her hair. "Talking about something else.... I know you like a book. And even if you hide some things very well. Loving emotions you do not. Taking about that Willem..." she was sure she did not have to finish that sentence.

---------

"I really do." Rosalie says just as quietly, knowing how much it truly had meant to him. She chuckles a bit and shakes her head. "Ofcourse he smells like me. He just came OUT of me, love." She softly leans her head against his shoulder and only then she felt how exhausted she truly was. So tired. Her whole body just needed sleep. "We made something very cute." She mumbles softly, not able to keep her eyes off of him.
Louisa held her head back, allowing her mother to get to her hair easier. She had a small smile on her face, keeping her eyes closed while just feeling at peace. To her mother speaking she raised an eyebrow, opening one eye and trying to purse her lips to stay quiet because she knew her mother was right. When the mention of Willem began Louisa blushed a little, breathing out through her nose and waiting for her mother to stop talking so she could. "I wouldn't say love. It was a very amazing one night stand that because of circumstance we could not continue. However that may be though, he is a good man and I think that he'd in time be able to be a good dad for her too." She said while referring to Hannah. "This only works if dad can free him and his father from Rosalie, which I'm not even sure how to do."

-----------

"Yeah we really did." Faendal said with a smile, wondering what was going on inside of that large brain his son had. He put his head against Rosalie's before looking to the side, realizing their hosts had left dinner for them out on the table and had already went to bed. "Huh, what do you know." He said quietly, looking at his wife who seemed to be falling asleep. He stood up and went to the table, getting the plate with more food and going over to Rosalie, holding the baby in one arm and plate in the other arms hand. "Here love." He whispered while holding it out for her.
Felicia noticed the blush right away though she was a bit surprised to hear her daughter having a one night stand with anyone. Sounded more like Virgil. Though they were still both Tiras's children so she should not be that surprised. "I dont know how he would do something like that either. Though we both know the word impossible is not in your father's book of words." She says as she finishes the hair. "But I do believe everything will be fine. I have trust in your father."

-------

Rosalie grumbled a bit as he got up, wanting to keep leaning against him though she smiled softly as she saw he was getting her something to eat. She reached out to grab the plate though then she saw her baby boy making little noises. He must be hungry too. So instead of the plate she now reached out with both hand and got her son out of his arms. "I'll eat later. He comes first." She said before moving her shirt and bra to the side to take her breast out to feed her child. She smiled softly as the baby quickly understood and began to drink like a good boy.
"I'm not sure anymore, father seems to have an interesting way of justice." Louisa said as she got up, feeling her hand through her hair and looking at herself in the mirror, smiling for a moment as she felt like herself again. "I'll have to see it before I believe it. I know that...many years ago, father was a man who would sacrifice everything for what was right, I know that now. I am worried that him becoming a god will change his ideas on what is right; that we won't be able to understand what he's doing because of him understanding things we couldn't, you know?" Louisa asked her mother, sounding worried. "I mean...I'm not sure. I haven't been around him like you, has he changed?"

-----------

Faendal looked over and saw his son feeding, smiling a bit. He went up and looked at pictures on the wall, seeing the elven woman pregnant in one of them but noticing that there was no child around in the home or nothing that a child would have. Half breeds were a hard birth; even harder for elven women who's bodies were meant for a longer and slower pregnancy. "I'm sorry." He simply said to the picture, knowing that it could have been him or his child. Faendal then walked over to the dinner they set out for him and brought it to a chair next to the couch, looking ready to eat it. "I'm ready to tell you my story." Faendal said to her after taking a bite of his food, setting the plate down and rubbing his face a bit, seeming to have his soul weighed. "I was born in Emeria nearly a hundred and fifty years ago. My day of birth is the fifteenth day of the fourth month and on the day of my birth, my grandmother tried to sell me to an Adalian ambassador in exchange for my grandfather who was imprisoned by the King of Adalia. My grandfather was Aiymil Elbinorune, the strongest mage to have ever lived and my grandmother was Revala Emeria, the princess of Emeria who he had captured during the first Emerian invasion. My father was the product of that and his name was Gaetheel Elbinorune. I'm not going to pretend I know my parents very well but from what I remember, my mother was a nomadic elf who my father had been saved by. I only knew her for a few months, for after my birth my family fled to Adalia to escape my grandmother. When meeting my grandmother he committed suicide so the king wouldn't kill my father and just raise me to protect the chaos arch which was the barrier between earth and the gods. The king arrived and had each knight in his guard rape my mother, forcing us to watch before cutting my ears off, killing her and torturing my father. I grew up with him and when I was a young boy revolution began in the country. The king and my father signed an agreement to try and stop it and after that I nearly died drowning in a river. A boy named Karl saved me and me and my father stayed in his home in the village the agreement was signed in; the same village that was in revolt. In the night a mob came and murdered his family for being 'traitors' to Adalica and my father was forced to take his valken form and slaughter the town. Karl and I after that grew up together with him learning to be an exorcist and me a mage. Because of my grandfather giving me power, my inner ability was a bit clogged more than it should of and my ascension went wrong. My demonic form came about, a form so painful my skin began to tear open from it and my body began to feel as if it was ablaze. To stop me from rampaging, the priests had to saw my arms and legs off and preform a rite of sealing that lasted a week, sealing my demonic spirit inside of my right eye and giving me control of my magic. At the end of that week, a boy had turned into a man and my father knew that I would no longer find comfort in my own home, so I was sent to live with the Haas mercenary clan for seven years with Karl until I became an adult. I trained, using the dagger that mutilated me as a reminder of my own anger and from an adult I became something stronger; a force of nature so to speak. I convinced Karl that change was needed and from that mountain top compound we could do nothing so we escaped. First thing we did was go to a bar where I ordered my first drink with my friend and from there but forgot I had no money. I was going to be thrown out when a woman from Japan payed the drink, introducing herself as Sumiya. I introduced myself, had a few more drinks and then she revealed that her parents were in a mage assassination group and could help me with her cause. We went back to her home and after a night of passion I tried to leave, to which she responded with by meeting me outside of the home with a knife. Thus began my relationship with her and with that, Karl ended up leaving to find his own path outside of mine. For a while I joined her being a mercenary, leaving my dreams of rebellion for two years until my squadron was hired by the capital of the southern lands to squash a rebellion forming. It was there a met Duce Stadner, a man who at the time was leading a Germanic pride revolution to restore the southern half of his ancestral homeland to his. I joined and together we took the city, freeing as many elves as we could per my arrangement with him. We continued to fight, taking back the south and with it freeing an army of homeless elves who followed under me with me as their leader. I realized then what was important to me and broke up with Sumiya, sending her back to Japan so I could take up my role as leader properly. With our rebellion getting renown, soon my friend Karl and his group of rebels came back dubbed as 'The Blue Opium' with news that the second son of the Adalian king who had murdered my mother was plotting to join us. We aided in his escape, using him as a figure to gain credibility. Hermann, the second son who we had saved used his contacts to get in touch with other leaders in Europe, giving us several allies including Petrov Markovich. I then founded an elven city named 'Cidath fen Tiras' or in common tongue 'City of Freedom' and took up my own banner which was a sun and threw it in with all the other kingdoms joining into our rebellion, officially becoming the Separatist Alliance. We were at war after this for twenty five years and at the end of it we murdered the king and his family, hoping that would be the end. As things usually are in war, it was not so simple and all his imperial supporters fled to the grand temple of the Adalian religion and began to plot their own rebellion. The Separatists came but we were not prepared and thus a month long battle came abouts at the grand temple where we of course won, storming in. What happened next...began to define the rest of my life. Karl murdered my father, preventing anyone from protecting the chaos arch and told me that I was next so that there would be no more loose ends. We fought and I threw him into it, destroying the barrier and stealing my magical capability, giving magic to people outside of the mage families as well as putting the soul of my ancestor, the rogue god Emeris into my being. Karl was reborn with some of his powers, creating the first dark mage. I went on the run, finding that all of my old comrades betrayed me to enslave my people once more so a new stronger empire could be formed under Hermann Von Elbinorune. I returned to my city, finding it on fire and ran to the last person I knew I could trust; Sumiya. I lived in Japan for about twelve years, getting married and having three non magic bearing children she mutilated so that they couldn't be identified as elven and lead assassins back to me. My third child was born with magic, inheriting the soul of the god that was in my body. He reminded me of what it meant to be elven and I named him 'Tiras' after the elven hero and in remembrance of my dreams that had been destroyed. I pleaded with Sumiya to not cut his ears off like what had been done to me, but she did not listen and with a heart of ice cut his ears off too. After this, I used the magic of the gods soul in a rite of sealing and put it inside of the cloth wrapped around him in his birth so that the god would never be the ruler of my son. I then began to plot an escape with my children, hiding myself in my study and planning a voyage to the uncharted realms east of Japan until one night a squadron of Jagers came into my home and ended my and my family's life with Tiras being the only survivor because of Joseph Bordeaux's intervention." Faendal finished, keeping his head down and realizing that he hadn't even touched any of the food on his plate since he began talking. "So there it is...my past of failure; my haunting ghost that is ever so haunting as I look at that beautiful elven child in your arms who reminds me more and more of what I once wished and of what I never could have..that I now have a piece of."
Felicia thought about her daughter's question. Had he changed? In a way he ofcourse had. He knew so much more. Had so much more responseblities to everyone. He acted sometimes different. But to her.... She smiles softly as she shakes her head. "He is the same to me. And in a way he will always be. Even if i know he will do things we won't understand, I know it wilk always be for our own good. To protect us. Like he always has done. That is his core and i truly believe that part of him will never change. Nomatter how much power he gains or how much time has past. So don't worry about that." She says before giving her daughter a hug. "Now, let us go out and enjoy the last hours of the festival. Alright?"

---------

Rosalie did not think he would ever share his story like this to her. It had been laced with pains and horrors he would have probably kept to the grave. So she stayed quiet. And listened as he shared everything he had experienced, everything he was, with her. She truly had no words when he was finished. In the meanwhile their son had finished drinking and was fast asleep again. She motioned Faendal over to sit next to her, and when he was seated she gently puts their child in his arms before leaning her head on his shoulder. "This child will grow up well, Faendal. I promise you that." She says quietly.
"Alright mother." Louisa said while nodding her head, trusting that she was correct about their father. She squeezed Felicia tightly, holding her for a moment before pulling away and smiling, feeling pretty for the first time in a long while.

----------

Faendal looked down at his son peacefully sleeping, bringing a smile to his tired face. "He will. He will know luxury like no other." He whispered out, seeming to be formulating ideas in his head. "We must find Reina and then return to Emeria where I will claim my birthright and restore the land to beauty. We will have a kingdom, this time with no council of conniving bastards and will make our own army in this power struggle." Faendal said before looking at his child once more, seeing a new reason to fight hard again once more. "We have to. People like us, we can't live like these people. Do the same thing every day...waiting and hoping for someone powerful to rule over us and make things okay. When I destroyed Adalia, they went back to it because they had no certainty. We are that certainty; the powerful that were meant to rule. I do not know what gods created the gods, I only have seen...visions, but I know that they made us with a purpose.." He whispered while looking at Rosalie before leaning before and sighing. "Enough ranting. If I talked as much as I did, I'd be ruling the world right now." He chuckled out with a smile at the end. "Let's rest my love, we need energy."

~~~~~~

After the festival everyone had rested, having some respite finally from all the long battles. Rudolf from the future left his room, hungover as hell and lookingly sickly, having darkness around his eyes. He vomited, holding tightly onto a barrel as his whole body writhed with pain. He then rubbed his mouth, standing himself up and wincing before limping to the point that over looked Cantenseel. He breathed out, closing his eyes and nodding his head with a smile. "That's what I get for taking myself out of my exosuit.." He mentioned before placing his hand on his chest and having his exosuit form over his body once more. "It's kinda ass that it was the eternal night that was keeping me alive all this time.."

"I see it in you, the sickness." Lanying said as she walked out from the shadows, seeming to have enjoyed the festivities herself as she was holding some food in her hand. "How long?"

"Since I left." Rudolf said gruffly, rubbing his face a bit. "I caught it during the war with the demons but I thought maybe..it'd go away when I left." He admitted quietly. "But I didn't realize it was in the air filtration system of my exosuit." He chuckled out quietly. "But I guess that's what's been keeping me around was the night because everytime I stop breathing in that air it feels like I'm dying."

"You're dying anyways." Lanying said before looking into the sky, seeing a bright star shining in the red morning sky to the east. "The morning star." She mumbled out, seeing the shiniest and most beautiful sky in the star. She then turned her head, hearing a commotion happening at the gate. "Let's go check that out." She mentioned to Rudolf before going quickly walking off with him trailing around, feeling her heart sink in as at the gates of the monastery she saw her father.

"I've returned." Yurichi panted out; his white hair covering his face as his samurai armor was tattered and broken on his body as if in a terrible battle. "I need...I must speak to Tsukiyomi." He panted out, holding his chest in pain. "He must know."

"He must know what?" Lanying asked, feeling uneasy.

Tiras woke up from his dreams with a gasp, having his eyes wide open. "Felicia, get ready right the fuck now." He simply said to her. "Grab a weapon." Tiras said in a panicked tone, getting on his jumpsuit and weapons and running out, making his way to Tsukiyomi's quarters with his whole face glistening from sweat. "There's something wrong; my prophecies of the future just shifted. We need to assemble our army, now! Something is not right."

"The demons.." Yurichi whispered out, beginning to walk to where he knew Tsukiyomi's quarters were, opening it as Tiras spoke. "Father." Yurichi spoke out, looking at Tsukiyomi with his red eyes. "I am here."