walang tiyak na layunin Copy paste game

Zeku posted on Jul 21, 2020 at 07:22PM
So basically you just post anything that you had copied.

Don't post if it is offensive or inappropriate.

Whatever is on your clipboard you post, have fun!

walang tiyak na layunin 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Zeku said…

"do you believe in God? I was never too sure, myself. Well, I'm sure I never really questioned it as a kid... But as I grew up, the more I learned about the world, the more I would question it. I started to wonder why God was helping people pass exams, or get over a cold... ...When there are children who live their lives being sold as sex slaves? Or the eight hundred million people who are too poor to even eat. I wonder how many of those people pray to God every day until they starve and die? Or, how many millions of families pray for a loved one to recover from some incurable disease? But the punchline is this. If just one person beats the odds and survives - among the thousands of others who die-- --Then, it's suddenly a miracle from God. I'd really love to meet this God who seemingly laughs at the misery of everyone not eligible for his miracles. But the irony is that I do have a creator, apparently. And you know what? I bet he's still laughing at the miserable fates of Sayori and Yuri, even as we speak. What are we to him but props in a scripted play? So, from that perspective... I don't think it's too far-fetched for there to be a god - if Earth was nothing but his playset."