Robert Pattinson Rob! Mall.

AreYouSure posted on Nov 14, 2008 at 03:11AM
I JUST SAW ROB!!.. He was at King Of Prussia Mall. My sister and me waited for like 2 hours for a Q&A.. we didn't get to do the signature stuff, but I got to see him and listen to him at the Q&A he was ADORABLE! So sweet!. I only screamed twice, once for the Date the movie comes out and second for Rob coming in. That was it, I was covering my ears from the LOUD screams. It was so much fun, a cop was break dancing on the top level that everyone was cheering for, It kept us entertained why we waited for Rob. Rob was a gentleman , I have some no-sound video, I gotta figure out how to get the video into stills. Also I got a video of the cop dancing haha and hands waving back and forth.. Rob made my whole LIFE and day thanks!... The fans were awesome, and the Q&A was handled really well, i can't believe I saw hiM!!! Gawd! My parents were there too lol. It was a night to remember. He asked if the fans were happy, about only getting a signing and Q&A because he felt bad about all the fans who travel so far for so little , hes a real sweet guy!.. LOVE YOU ROB!

Robert Pattinson 9 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas zaray said…
sad
lucky i wish i was there
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas jalicefan15 said…
Lucky
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas labi-has-ocd said…
arrrrg ! im so jealous . hes amazing i love him - too bad i live in friken new zealand. - rob please come here LOL :D
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas isabell118 said…
ugh...your incredibly lucky :*(
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas team_robward said…
heart
OME! i'm so, so jealous! I love him so much, it's my dream to meet him! But I live in Australia so I think i'll have 2 go 2 him! <3
XOX
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas AreYouSure said…
I hear he might be filming in Australia.... Oh never mind New Zealand sorry. Well if he keeps doing films maybe eventually he'll come your way.

Its so funny Jackson was filming like 10 mins from my house, for "Avatar" they were filming at this padoga thing for the "Air Temple" scene LMAO! I was like screaming in my house when my sister said Jackson is there... I was like "JASPER IS AT THE TEMPLE!!!! My jackson bop!".. it was late and I was tired.

lmao!
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas robpattfan1 said…
cool
wow thats so cool
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas team_robward said…
big smile
WOW! As much as I love Rob, I still would love to meet Jackson that sounds so kool!!!!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Teresa07 said…
heart
I (L) Robert Pattinson xD