Romione Romione vs Harmony: what if...

kris24x posted on Sep 20, 2012 at 06:51PM
Hey guys so i wanted to write this because a friend of mine (who is a harmony shipper) got into a conversation and she asked a question that made me really think. So this question i'm asking for everyone out there. It is would you still ship Romione if it wasn't canon? Like what if harry/ hermione ended up together ?I think this is a very interesting question and no one has ever asked it before. Me personally, i would still ship it because they are so cute and there is so much evidence of love there. So let me know what you guys think?

Romione 2 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas jonesgirl88 said…
I know my opinion (as a Harmony shipper) doesn't count but I always only shipped them as friends. If it were the same characters as in the books, I'd still be a Harmony shipper but BroTP with Romione. I'll ask my friend who only says she ships Romione because of canon and see what she says :)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Flickerflame said…
I'm not sure. I generally do follow canon pairings, and that's what I'm doing with the Harry Potter series. I guess it'd depend on whether I was happy with how Harry/Hermione were then portrayed. If I didn't like it, I'd be looking for alternate pairings.