Sandwiches If you had a sanwits named after you, what would it be made up of?

cressida posted on Jan 10, 2008 at 05:55PM
Similiar to how restaurants name special sandwich concoctions after celebrities or famous characters (Pizz'a Chicago has the Oprah and the Ferris Bueller), what type of sandwich would be named after you? Maybe it's the odd sandwich that you like eat, or it has sweet pickles 'cause you're so sweet (for example). Go crazy!

Sandwiches 5 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas cressida said…
The Cressida = roast beef, tomatoes, a little lettuce, red onions, BBQ potato chips (that's right, ON the sandwich) and a thin layer of Miracle Whip on sourdough bread*.

Edit: I forgot the one slice of melted muenster cheese on the sandwich, and a dill pickle spear on the side. Bon appetit!
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas dazl said…
The DL Supreme:

Sweet Chilli chicken, roasted red peppers, melted cheddar cheese, Nutella and Jelly Tots. Enjoy...

Now I'm starving...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas deedeeflower said…
cool
The DeeDee:
Yellow Mustard, Roma Tomato, Bread and Butter Pickles, Romaine Lettuce, Thin Slices of HomeMade Meatloaf, Provolone Cheese on SourDough Bread.

**Kudos for the chips ON the sandwhich. I put potato chips on my peanut butter and jelly.**
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas shomill said…
Bologna, American cheese, pickle loaf, cheddar cheese, lettuce, mozzarella cheese, tomato, all between two slices of butter-top wheat.

Oh, and ripple chips and French onion dip on the side.
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas glitter-pixie said…
heart
The Pixie

turkey, turkey bacon, swiss cheese, chedder cheese, lettuce, thin tomato slices, red onions, and ranch dressing with BBQ potato chips on the side.