Serena and Nate Serenate fanatics chat pagtitip. ;D

Isabellaaa posted on Jan 01, 2010 at 10:01PM
Here is the forum were we can basiclly discuss anything! from to serenate and blace to personal stuff to just plain random xD

so introduce yourself and start speaking ;D

Here's the list of ppl that are useually gonna be on here. If you wanna be added tell me :) you will be removed if you're not on for awile though so it wont be confusing :P

Isabellaaa - Isabella (Bella)
mnicolini - Maritza (M)
Teasel - Lisa
Mesmerized - Anna
lailalove - laila
lauren1102 - Lauren
Serenatefan453 - Agnes (aggy)
elisa234 - Elisa (ellie)
KimKimmyKip - Kim
jadebkk - jade
itsnaddia - nadia
ksbass - Kathryn (ksull)
XxSereNatexX - Laura
BlairWaldorf-xo - Maria
tutiegal - char
Mondaine - Melanie (Mel)
Paramore-CSI - Jackie
serenateaddict - Ella
barkenfan - susana
angiii7 - angi
TheLiineGirl - Karoline
bright_angel - Maria
LaPiccolaFra - Fran (Fra)

JOIN MY BABES ;D we made a raccoon/cedric/irrelevant/random spot ;D
link

serenate fanart by anna ;D
 Here is the pagtitip. were we can basiclly discuss anything! from to serenate and blace to personal stuff
last edited on Sep 11, 2010 at 12:24PM

Serena and Nate 37987 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 37987

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Isabellaaa said…
Lets hope this forum accually works but im gonna start for those who don't know to say that i'm isabella (duh xD) but ppl call me bella. Some call me bells too so thats ine lol.
Im a comppleate NS obsessie if you havn't notice considering i only became an active fanpop member like 4 months ago and already have uploaded yons of stuff xD
Blake and Chace, Nate & Serena thats just chemestry darls :P

some info if ya wanna know;
Im 15 :P i live in sweden which is totally boring :P id love to move to USA specificly LA becouse i love summer and the sun lol.
I do videos xD mostly NS there too lol. For some strange reason ppl seam to like my videos but i don't think im THAT good ;P
i love talking to ppl so talk please LMAO!

so thats that xD introduce yourself couse im ashamed to say i only know most of you by your screename ^^

by the way someone on youtube just wrote to me (i have no idea if this is true becouse she didn't giva a source or anything but lets hope so) and she said that yes jenny is gonna TRY to come between NS (couse they will be a couple) but nate is resisting her ;D yay yay and more yay!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas mnicolini said…
AWWW well i love serenate and blace too i'm Maritza and i'm 22 i live in Lima, Peru, although i wish i live on the USA.
i studied Advertisement Design and i love making icons, fanarts and wallpapers cause i love art <3 :)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas mesmerized said…
Hey everyone! I don't know many of you but I'm hoping this will change now that we have this forum :D
I'm Anna, I'm 20 and I live in Germany. And well, I flove NS ♥ lol obviously!

You guys are both sooo talented, I LOVE your vids Bella, so don't go around saying they suck cause they don't :P and your icons are always soo awesome Maritza <3
awww thanks sooo much anna u can call me m if u want cause my name is kinda long LOL and that's cool u live in Germany :D
OKay well hi anna and M ;D i love your art M and your too anna becouse honestly the spot banner you did is one of the best banners ever :D

and hehe thank you sweetie <33 im not saying they suck im saying they aren't THAT good. not as good as everyone says :P but i guess im getting better :P
LMFAOOO thanks bella and agree with u the spot banner is amazing :)
Thanks! Oh speaking of spot banners, I was gonna submit one for the Breyton spot, I almost forgot lol I need to do that now

If yours vids aren't that good than mine are really horrible lol

Imma call you M thats much easier :P
cool then ;) yeah ik it's easier lol
haha yeah so am i :P

oh awesome i love brathan :D but i love brucas more lol.

and yours aren't horrible :P i guess i have more expectations for my own videos then others lol.

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Teasel said…
Hi, my name is Lisa, I'm 14 & I love Serenate, blabla blah ;|

I live in Sydney where we're practically ahead of everyone in the time zone [except for New Zealand] and it's summer here so it's really hot and you can hear the cicadas or whatever making that annoying noise that they make ;DD [I wrote this because I was really bored]

I watched the pilot early this year but I started watching Gossip Girl like after season two ended, and I caught up on the episodes but I wasn't fucked to watch the second half of S2 because there was just too much DS and NB and it was just boring.

I've been on YT daily ever since I was 12 [LMAO xD] and yeah. Believe it or not, I discovered Fanpop through Bella's YT page, hehe xD. I decided to join because there were so many NS shippers on it, LOL.

I hope that wasn't as boring as Obama's inauguration speech ;|
Oh here it's summer too lisa lol no it wasn't boring :P and yeah i did like DS before but then i just couldn't stand them and i love Serenate now :)
LMAO that wasn't boring hun you're so cute!! Me too have used youtube daily sens i was 12 :P i had another account before and got suspended heh.

LUCKYYY YOU!!! i want summer here is snow everywhere and freezing!!!!
LOL, I tried to like DS but I just couldn't. I think it was because I shipped Ryan & Marissa in The OC? IDK... I don't even remember watching The OC... I was about 10 and I was like, 'I want to be like Mischa Barton when I grow up!' xDD. Little did I know she'd turn into a trainwreck o_O

And win for the southern hemisphere ;DD

Not that I don't like the northern hemisphere o_O
GAWD i want snow i haven't seen snow and haven't touch it either lucky uu LMAO well right now it's not hot and not sunny but oh well w/e. It should be but the weather is being a pain in the ass.
LOL, you should be proud you're in Europe ;DD

I wish it snows here. I've never seen snow in Aus o_O
LMFAOOOO hahahah i did watch The OC too and yeah ik what u mean lolololol
Hey Lisa!

I never liked DS lol I didn't really start shipping NS until 1x18 but I never ever liked DS. They started sucking in the pilot lready imo lol

Here its cold and snowy too :( I LOVE snow but I hate the cold :( I wish it could snow without being cold lol
Hey Anna! Yes, NS totally pwns ;DD. You should be proud it snows where you live; if it started snowing in Sydney right now everybody would be like, 'OMFG my life is complete!' Hehe.

I have two questions: Do you watch Gossip Girl online or on your TV? Did you watch The OC online or on your TV? It's really weird because only The OC showed on free-to-air TV but Gossip Girl is on pay TV o_O
LMFAOOO anna it's ok that would be cool :) and yeah i don't know i just liked them i mean i didn't like shipped them but it was fine for me but i started shipping serenate just like u from 1x18.
Well i watched The O.C on tv and GG too but the last eps i've been watching it online cause GG here gets later than USA like here it stayed on ep 3x08 but i've watched 3x12 online.
Lucky you, M -_-

Nobody watches Gossip Girl in Sydney. They'd be like, 'You watch Gossip Girls?' and I'd get so pissed because it isn't a plural xD
Bella's off? o_O

Oh, it is midnight in Sweden xD
UGH IKR lmfaooooo hahahahahaha yeah before on the channel of my tv it said Gossip Girls and i was like DAMMIT arrange it already is Gossip Girl
I watch everything online lol Here they only start showing shows waaay later and they dub everything and that is SOOOO horrible I can't even watch GG in german without cracking up the whole time because its done sooo terrible lol
ohhhh lol is midnight wow here it's 6:19 pm hahahahaa
ugh ikr well i watch GG here but it's like with subtitles but i'm like gawd get the subtitles off i understand everything but well not everybody does so it's ok. But i watch it online now cause it's faster and here like it's 4 eps behind so yeah.
OMFG, GOSSIP GIRL IN ANOTHER LANGUAGE?! Win.

xDD

It's 10:23 in the morning here ;D
It's midnight here too but I almost never go to bed before 2 am lol

Haha, yes GG in german! Its horribe. I can link you guys to some clips if you want LMAO
awwww LOL but for u it's 2nd right? LMAO anna do it please i wanna crack up LMFAO and *natefused face about the day for u lisa*
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
I watch it on Watch-Gossip-Girl.com or whatever but they've started doing the survey thingy and I hatehatehate surveys. This world is dooomed >;0
OMG, that means Anna and Bella live in the same longitude ;DD

Or that's what my Science teacher said... ;|
LOL yeah i think u're right ;)
Yes, it's the second xDD
oh ok so i got it right LOL :D
lol yes we do live in the same timezone

here is the I didn't come back to you scene LMAO AWFUL!! :P
AGH!!! THE VOICES ARE DIFFERENT!!! IT SOUNDS SO AWKWARD!!! AGH!!!

No, really. It sounds like the girl's doing something wrong o_O
^^ HA. I kept the comment above PG-13 in case a nine-year-old wanders onto the thread >;DD
laugh
LMFAOOO hahahaha hahahahahah that really cracked me up i can't stoppp!!! gawd serena's voice is sooo fucking funny gawdddd
'Nein, nein.'

Is that German?

Oh wait, it is xDD

'Deutsch' is German for German o_O

I learn something new every day.
They need new voice actors xDD
Lol yeah theres no way I can watch a whole episode like that. Serenas voice is especially bad

Yup, thats right :D Nein means no and Deutsch means German :D
oh i know a little german xD

haha im not asleep :P i was reading a fanfic sorry :P

link
read it it's awesome :D

and i watch it online but in sweden they are only like 2-3 episodes behind which is pretty good :P
LMAOOO hahahahahaha lisaa i can't stop lolol u're sooo funny hahaahahaaha
cool bella well at least 2-3 we're 4 behind.
In Aus they're probably showing episode 5 because it started in December. It's on pay TV, which I don't have, so no chance of watching it on TV ;|

I love reading fics late at night ;DD. Except it's morning here xDD. I'm going to try and keep up with the thread and read at the same time o_O

Wish me luck.
Oh yay a new fic! I'm gonna go read it, that is one of my favorite NS writers <3
and oh god that sounds funny :P do they translate a lot in germany???
oh cool i'm gonna read that fic too good luck lisaaa <3 :)
yyeah i love smc-27 :D such good NS fics ;D im almost at the end now lol xD

LMAO good luck hun <33
They translate everything! Movies, shows, other than MTV theres pretty much nothing english on tv here :( I hate it but I guess if you can't speak english very well its good.