Sonic tagahanga Characters Vacation in Krasiv

mephiles97 posted on Feb 09, 2013 at 12:29AM
Name of hotel: Krasiv Grand Hotel

WELCOME TO THE COUNTRY OF KRASIV

Krasiv is a very beautiful country located in the Rasoul Dimension, and it is a very nice place. It is inhabited by many people of the Nighless species, and it is a very calm and peaceful place. It is full of nature, and things such as trees, waterfalls, lakes, and other things of nature beauty. It is overlooked by three of the four Rasoul embodiments, and almost no crime or bad things happen here.

RULES

~Please lay off of cussing. I won't get angry if you do, but please try to avoid it
~Please avoid anything sexual. Holding hands or something such as that is ok, but please nothing sexual
~Please no homsexuality
~I'm not going to get angry over this, but please avoid using demonic characters

These are the only rules. Please follow these if you can.

To stay at this hotel, you must fill out a form for your character.

Name:

Species:

Skills (Non-powers, such as agility):

Powers:

Hotel room number:

Hotel room members if any (Up to four people can share a room if they wish):

(If you don't post a picture, fill out the following)

Attire (Clothing):

Appearance (color of fur, eyes, hair, etc.):

Personality:

Your FC or FCs (I don't mind how many of your characters you use) have recieved invitations to come to this wonderful country and stay in the best hotel there is in this place. It's a fully paid trip, meaning that it will cost your FC nothing to go to Krasiv or to stay at the hotel. There are many things to do in Krasiv, including tours and things such as that. It's fine to explore any part of Krasiv that you wish, although the hotel managers highly warn not to go over the border and into the country of Anulira, as that's where most of the crime and evil things happen in the Rasoul Dimension.

Your FC has just arrived in the hotel, and they have the choice to look at their room or go explore the outside. What happens is up to you. And, if you're lucky enough, you may just meet the rarely seen Rasoul embodiments.

Sonic tagahanga Characters 913 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 913

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas TakTheFox said…
*currently filling out profiles*
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas mephiles97 said…
XD It's fine. Take your time.
Name: Rynk Hellborn

Species: Er… O.o… X{D Lynx/hybrid

Skills (Non-powers, such as agility): Rynk is fairly flexible, and very fit despite her non-masculine appearance. She has great hearing as well.

Abilities: … I’ll list abilities and weaknesses to avoid stu-ness

Acid Monster abilities
~Acid… yeah
Weaknesses
~Water increases fur and hair, as over-exposure is damaging
~ Not too sure but I think Acid monsters might be a bit fragile

Banshee Mobian Abilities
~Metal Bones (the metal bone abilities transfers to all DNA’s)
~Flight (via a web-like substance excreted from the arms and legs)
~Sound abilities
~Able to increase and decrease density
Weaknesses
~Very Flammable

Identity Abilities
~ Chaos Energy
Weaknesses
~Using chaos energy drains stamina immensely

Mobian Core abilities
~Unable to be physically harmed
Weaknesses
~Maintaining this DNA is difficult, and stressful. Usually lasts maybe two to five minutes max.
~Can be drowned or smothered.

Xorda Mobian Abiliites
~Electrified tentacle appendages (Before anyone says anything, XORDA are cannon Sonic Comic aliens. I just adapted the idea)
~Extremely flexible
Weaknesses
~Becomes very easily harmed, very fragile

Lynx abilities
~None… it’s just a lynx.

Vampriss effect
Because of an unfortunate vampire bite, Rynk became faster and stronger than normal, and her teeth and claws became much sharper. But at the same time she did get much more aggressive, and she sometimes has trouble controlling herself when it comes to a fight.

Weaknesses
~Rynk’s large ears make her very easily harmed by loud noises, even when in her banshee form.
~While Rynk’s metal bones are strong, it is extremely painful if they bend or break.
~Every time Rynk activates her DNA’s it drains her energy slightly, and it is not replenished with each different form, so she can be exhausted easily if the battle is long enough.

Overdrives

~Rynk also has a Daricha form, rage based and all that, but it almost never happens, and is almost impossible to obtain (don’t expect it to pop up any time soon)
~Also because of a vampire bite (not scripted. This happened in a forum out of nowhere), Rynk is a bit… aggressive. She bites people a lot, which allows her to get their DNA, but when she does this it cancels out EVERYTHING she has (even metal bones) except her own self (her personality, memories ect)
~Finally Rynk can create clones of her DNA’s called “Rynk-Drones” to carry out her tasks, but they have their own personalities, so they’ve even betrayed her before. Also doing so drains her extremely. If she does six of them at a time, she can die.

Hopefully all the weaknesses didn’t make her seem too sue-ish. But hey, you can always just sneak up and knock her out X{D.

Hotel room number: Erm… 7?

Hotel room members if any (Up to four people can share a room if they wish): If Gracethefox joins, Grace, if Silveranime ever joins, Dominique, and uh… I dunno who else X{D

Personality: Rynk is a huge Dare-devil, who charges full into battle, not caring how dangerous, though she can tell if something should be taken carefully at times. She’s surprisingly humble, but can be extremely aggressive, and sometimes cannot control her blood-lust. Her one fear is losing control of herself, and becoming the monstrous “Hellborn” that many have deemed her. She’s surprisingly friendly, playful, and loves cracking jokes, but gets confused easily. She doesn’t like taking charge, and would rather be given a mission, then trying to tell someone what to do. And all hostility aside Rynk’s very outgoing and pretty positive despite her dark past.

Fun facts
~Rynk is Persian/Scottish, but sounds mostly Persian
~She likes to say “Flag” and “Sparta”
~She can’t feel her hands, and has very little nerves around her body in general.
 Name: Rynk Hellborn Age: (I’ll go with traditional Rynk so… 15) Gender: Female Species:
XD RYNK! YAY! 8D

Kyle: *sitting in the lobby on a red leather couch* *Half asleep*
Should we wait for some more people to join?
Considering I have no idea if others will join or not, it's whatever you think. We can wait if you think we should, or make something happen. Others may or may not join this... My last forum had no replies, so I don't know if anyone will really join this...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas SaraTheDog said…
Name: Brandy Easter

Species: bunny

Skills (Non-powers, such as agility): Better hearing than usal normal peoples. Very high jumper

Powers: super kick

Hotel room number: 4 XD

Hotel room members if any (Up to four people can share a room if they wish): ....I is friendless XD

Attire (Clothing): Red top, black jeans. Red and black retro sneakers XD

Appearance (color of fur, eyes, hair, etc.): *Going from memory* Brown long hair/fur...green eyes. pink nose XD I think. O.O

Personality: Sweet, kind, never-give-uper (Yes that is SOMETHING now XD) ...worst easter bunny eva.
Hi, Sara. :)
HI! *HUGZ*
WAIT. I GOTS A QUSTION.
You have a question? What might that be?
Can i speak spanish? O.O Sorry if that sound stupid. Juuuuuust for today. :3 PLEASE? (XD)
XD I suppose you can. I might have to find a translater to find out what it says, but I suppose it's ok. XD
I don't want to have to use google to translate >__<

Sorry for the delay. Was walking dog
MWAHAHAHA
Heads up.
One of these days i'm gonna go all day speakin' spanish. :L Betta start learnin' bois. And girls XD
NEVER X{D
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
XD Welcome back, Tak.
Sadly I gotta eat. But I SHALL RETURN!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas MephilesTheDark said…
Name: Soda Springs. (Her nickname; No-one knows her real name.)
Species: Dingo.
Skills: None, really; she's slightly above intelligence, and she suffers from several physical disabilities; most notable being she limps everywhere and she can't walk for very long without collapsing. Average in everything else. She generally needs help to get anywhere due to her limp, and she also faints when there is sudden temperature changes.
Powers: Emotional manipulation. (She rarely uses this; but she can force others to feel different emotions, thus causing them to react differently to how they would normally. She mainly uses this to calm arguments; she CANNOT brainwash people OR control people, just their emotions.) She can 'steal' emotions as well, to prevent the other person from having serious reactions to anything, essentially making them zombies. When she does this, her hands tend to glow with the emotional aura that she's taken; however, she herself then gets very emotional and may react in ways similar to the person who's emotions she's stolen, or, just plain aggressive. (Never really does this.)
Hotel room number: 2. c:
Hotel room members if any: Anyone else who wants to. :L
Personality: Stubborn, assholish, sociopathic; she only cares about herself, and lacks 'normal' emotions. She's extremely possessive and demanding. She will become violent if bored, she's a very high maintenance person. She's highly skilled in getting what she wants and if she wants it badly, then she will stop at nothing to get it. If she likes someone (as in, friendship) she will be incredibly loyal to you, but not honest. She constantly lies.

Attire: Black skinny jeans, grey sleeveless hoodie with a black trench coat over that. Arc Reactor tee under the hoodie. Black boots that she must wear at all times or she can't walk at all. Black fingerless biker gloves with red glowy parts on them, to help her use her powers better. Often wears a half-face smiley gasmask and silver, reflective sunglasses. She also sometimes cosplays Alex Mercer.
Appearance: White mainly, but with black hair and a black tail. Blue eyes (very rarely seen.) She's anorexic and has scarring down her arms, sides, thighs, and legs from self-harming. She has a small scar on her left cheek from an operation she had when she was young. Her arms are slightly 'bent' from being broken so many times.
Funfacts: ~She swears a lot. (For the sakes of this I'll tone it down a lot.) ~She bites HARD. ~She may act/look badass but she's actually not. ~She isn't fond of movie gore, but she loves bloodsplatter in life. ~She LOVES science. There is no way to describe just how much she loves science. She will science all over you. ~She's a Nihilist. ~She may be a cripple, but she can still kick hard. ~She's Australian and yes, her accent is very annoying and obnoxious. ~She uses some text talk when speaking, but she hates it when people spell things wrong.

Picture:
 [b]Name:[/b] Soda Springs. (Her nickname; No-one knows her real name.) [b]Age:[/b] 16. [b]Gender:[
Alright then. XD
Yay more people persons... But really. :L Get out the spanish books. U_U
Naw mate, ya see, I ain't gon go speakin' that language 'cuz I'm over 'ere, in the land down unda, and in tha land down unda, we speak effin English.

Serious question though on the topic of swearing:
Does this like 'what the eff' 'penis' 'motherducking' 'bloody hell' or various other potentially insulting almost-swears count as swears, or can I use them? Soda does say 'WHAT THE EFF!?' quite a bit.
She is a horrible person and will insult EVERYONE at least once. C:
(Hey, Meph. I didn't expect you to be here. Kind of surprised me. :) Not that it's a bad thing)

Kyle: *Still sitting in the hotel lobby* *Half asleep on a couch*
English hurts my brian ._. U_U' And that is that i'm the translator of the family ._. ...

Brandy:*walks in*
(Aw yiss I joined because I am awesome. I will have to go to work soon so I won't be here for long today, though. :L)

Soda: *hobbling along, obviously struggling to roll her suitcase in, muttering various curses under her breath due to being in rather intense pain at the moment; she refuses help from anyone who gets nearby because she's a stubborn git*
Brandy:*sets her red glossy bag on the floor with ease.* *gets out small glowing cube* *bag get's sucked in*
(@Meph: Stuff like "what the eff" and "motherducking" is fine with me)

Kyle: *Still sleeping*

Kagen: *Notices that Soda is having problems* ....?
Brandy:*sees Kyle* *buts box away and pokes*
(... Okay then.)

Rynk: *sees Brandy* ... *sees Kyle* I doubt he wants to be woken up.
Soda: *grabs onto the wall for support having almost tripped over, quickly looks around and fixes Kagen with a 'Don't-You-Dare-Ask-Me-If-I'm-Okay-I-Can-D­o-T­his­-On­-My­-Ow­n glare, timidly takes a step from the wall, and then collapses back into it with a sigh; she slides down against the wall and sits there to wait until the pain subsides*
(I see what you did there X{D)
Kyle: *Still sleeping*

Kagen: *Confused by the look that Soda gave him* ....?
Soda: *glares up at Rynk from her new possie on the ground* Leave me alone, please. I'm not here to socialize.
Brandy:...*slowly backs away*
Rynk: *shrugs* Whatever you say. *turns to Brady* What are you doing?
Kyle: *Still sleeping* *Snores extremely quietly*
Brandy:*turns around*...Nothing ^^'
(Yes you do Tak. I derped and then I herped and then I fixed my derp.)

Soda: *gives Kagen a small, apologetic smile; starts gently rubbing her ankles to ease them up a bit; hisses in pain and stops, deciding that it's better to just wait. She gets back up despite still being in obvious pain, grabs her suitcase, and continues staggering along*
(Derping is epic X{D)

Rynk: You were poking Kyle. *ears twitch at Soda's hissing* *turns slightly* I'm pretty sure you're not really... friendly but are you alright? Need help or something?
(aw yiss.)

Soda: Thanks but no thanks. I'll be fine. *pauses to rest, leaning on her suitcase* They're just usually not this bad. *flicks eyes between the elevator; and her current position; it's not far for someone able-bodied, but it's like another mile walk for her at the moment*
Kagen: *Ears lay down* *Talking to Soda* ...Are you sure you don't need help...?
Rynk: Which room are you staying in?
Brandy:*looks at Soda* hm...*consern face XD*
Kyle: *Still sleeping* *Still snoring*
Rynk: ... *snaps finger next to Kyle's ear trying to wake him up*
Soda: 2. I think. Same as my birthday. Thanks for the offer, stranga, but I'll be okay. *cracks her spine and jaw back into place, and this time picks up the suitcase; she's a little stronger than she looks; puts it over her back, and continues; she's still limping horribly but she appears to be doing a little better like this*
Madre de mi madre O.O
Must gooooo U.U I shalls NOT be missed XD
Kagen: *Concerned about Soda*
Sara
Stop saying that stuff
It's annoying.

Rynk: *jogs up, picks up the luggage and walks to the second room*
Kyle: *Wakes up due to the snapping fingers near his ear* O_O What's going on?! What was that?!