Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 451-500 of 31229

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas smartone123 said…
(ya i know she was passing by but if youd rather i send her over there then i guess thats ok)
Yarrowleaf:nods to him smiling"make the clan as great as it can be"
Rightheart:nods to that and starts to fade
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas tanglebelly said…
•nods starting to fade•
Skullpaw and Boulderstep

well there are more time then she cats starting off •purrs•
Crowpaw

I don't thinks it's safe for us to go over near two legs
Snowpaw
Bubblepaw:looks over and sees Ivypaw and Crowpaw"hi guys what are you up to?"she asked curiously smiling happily
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas TalaLeisu2 said…
*winces* She and I understand each other. She had a thing for Tanglestar, you know? She never told him, but... *looks at his paws* I don't think that could work. Mosspelt has had a hard time since Diamondleaf left, and I don't think she's ready to move on. -Burntheart

*peers around the camp feeling queasy again* -Chillkit

*sits waiting patiently* -Yellowpaw
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
(yarrowleaf was talking to Yellowpaw)
Grandwillow:looks over and sees burntheart and gives a little wave before looking back at Holiday"so when they get here we'll get moving?"
Yarrowleaf:when everyone was gone but him and yellowpaw he approaches him"i know you have been through alot and you have learned alot..from this i belive you deserve your name more then anyone.Dont worry i wont give you Yellowpool or anything silly like that"chuckles and kneels down"from this point on you will be Yellowblaze,for your energy and passion in the field"he smiled looking at him"i expect great things Yellowblaze and i will always be watching you"he gives a serious look"when you get back their will be a sign ,a prophet will be around for you,make sure you take heed for there will be a message...good luck"as he fades as well
(look what i found XD cat memories XD baby Yellowblaze)
 (look what i found XD cat memories XD baby Yellowblaze)
*dips head and suddenly snaps awake* *looks over at Falconstar* -Yellowblaze
(Im going to make that eaglestone ran away and will put revenge and maybe Burntheart can get his closure from killing him after he killed shimmerpelt then itd be easier for him to move one xp)
Eaglestone killed her? I thought she got sick??
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas KatieK102 said…
Yeah, Shimmerpelt was sick.

*Flahes a weary grin at Yellowblaze* "I feel like earning my time was just a little more painful than yours." ~ Falconstar

*Tried not to look frusterated and he scanned camp* "Fine. How about... Ivypaw?" ~ Thorntail

*Looks up and smiles* "Hi Bubblepaw." *Flicks an ear* "We were talking about who Crowpaw should be mates with," *teases her brother* ~ Ivypaw

*Sighs and looks at the gathered moss* "Do you think he''ll be happy with just this, then?" ~ Berrypaw
(i can make it poisen that mimicked sickness xD i dont remember everything sadly)
Bubblepaw:giggled"thats a silly topic!howd that come up?"sits down grooming her ears smiling abit
*Licks a paw* "I mentioned that there wern't any mates in StormClan anymore. Skyheart and Mousepaw were the last." ~ Ivypaw
Of course he will! Why wouldn't he?
Snowpaw

•looks away enbarrassed• not funny •mutters•
Crowpaw
Bubblepaw:"oh!"looks determined"well its really if there is someone he likes!you should be with someone just willy nilly"smiled
*Shuffles her paws* "I just want to repay him for taking care of me..." ~ Berrypaw

*Shrugs* "We were just talking about it, Bubblepaw." ~ Ivypaw
and i dont have any she cats in mind either *grooms his paw*
Crowpaw

I'm sure you being there for him and gathering moss is more then enough Berrypaw
Snowpaw
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas theWOLFPACK15 said…
(Looks at her and tilts head)What happened?-Galewing

(Rolls eyes playfully and picks up pace, pacing him)-Juniperleaf
•stops when they reach the training hollow and sits down•
Tigerfang
Bubblepaw:"ii know"she said"well would you guy like to hunt?"she smiled brightly
(Turns around smiling)so what's the training today?-Juniperleaf
you can pick *stretches*
Tigerfang
Massivefoot:walks up and groans annoyed "what even was that?"he sighed his big frame taking up alot of the warrior den
*stares around at her* I don't know. She's still an apprentice... -Burntheart
a whisper is sounded to only burnthearts ear*meet me at midnight at the training hallow was the sweet voice of shimmerheart
(Tilts head) You're basically the mentor, aren't you suppose to teach me everything you know?-Juniperleaf
•purrs amused• I'm your mate not mentor •twitches his ear• let's see let's see what should I teach you •thinks•
Tigerfang
(Purrs)Well you were technically my mentor before my mate.-Juniperleaf
Fine in both •cuffs her gently• how about a simple way to pin down someone?
Tigerfang
(Ducks and scoffs)There's a simple way?-Juniperleaf
Well wouldn't say simple just easier •stands• say you are running at me you want to hook there paws from under then like this •show her the motions with his paws• and when they fall you can pin them down
Tigerfang
(Watches and nods) What about a move if they jump over you?-Juniperleaf
well if they jump over you *purrs and brushes against her* you just grab them down they are exposed when they are in the air
Tigerfang
(Purrs)Alright. Should we try it now?-Juniperleaf
*nods* try it on me ill run at you *takes a few paces away*
Tigerfang
Okay. (Takes a few paces back as well.)-Juniperleaf
Massivefoot:yawns
*crouches and charges at her*
Tigerfang
(Narrows eyes and swipes him at his paws)-Juniperleaf
*falls onto his face and lets out a growl* good good but you gotta jump on me right after that to pin me down *gets up*
Tigerfang
*draws ears back and sits up suddenly* Shimmerpelt? -Burntheart
(Flicks his ear with her tail, purring)No need to growl, I was just seeing if I could get the first move down.-Juniperleaf
uh huh *gives her an amused look* okay this time you gotta pin me down other wise ill pin you *smirks and crouches down*
Tigerfang
(Smirks)Then I won't let that happen.-Juniperleaf
oh well see then *charges at her again*
Tigerfang
(Crouches down and swipes her paws, knocking him down, and pouncing on him, pinning him down)-Juniperleaf
*purrs look up at her* better *shoves her off of him*
Tigerfang
Tala, Falcon replied.

*Was perstint, and tired of offering she-cats* "She's almost a warrior," *meows* "Making her and Crowpaw warriors will probably be one of the first things Falconblaze - uh, Falconstar - does." ~ Thorntail

*Shakes her head* "No thanks Bubblepaw. I'm not going anywhere until Falconstar gets back." *Tilts her head* "I meant to ask you, but how do you think Skyheart is handling Mousepaw's death? He is your mentor, after all." ~ Ivypaw

*Nods and grabs the moss in her mouth* ~ Berrypaw

"Tigerfang took her out of camp when she was a kit and lost track of her. The badger that's been giving us trouble got ahold of her and shook the poor thng around. It traumatized her for moons. I don't think she's ever left camp but only twice since then. She completely cut Tigerfang off, too." ~ Mistybreeze
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
(Purrs waving her tail happily getting off of him)-Juniperleaf
okay now lets see if you can get me down if i jump over you *paces away again and crouches*
Tigerfang

*looks back at the she cats* why dont you wanna leave until Falconstar gets here?
Crowpaw

*sits near a rock talking to himself*
Skyheart

*grabs his moss* are you ready to head back?
Snowpaw