Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 8901-8950 of 31229

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Bluefire7777 said…
Yes mommy, yes daddy *with that she excitedly pads out of the den to Bloodkit* Hi I'm Dapplekit *smiles sweetly a friendly kit though she was small compared to them* -Dapplekit
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas TeamPeeta649 said…
Hi. *moves his tail away from Thunderkit's ears (he'd covered them haha)* -Blackpelt

*licks his head* You okay? -Featherwing

I suppose. -Blackpelt

*narrows her eyes* Well you're the one in love with the fish then. -Frecklenose

I'm Bloodkit. Sorry my sister attacked you. -Bloodkit
Oh its okay...I was just defending my big brother *flicks her tail a bit glancing at her shoulder wounds* -Dapplekit
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas tanglebelly said…
Least its tasty *purrs*
Sunheart

*watches them from the spot*
Foxkit

*flicks his tail*
Skyheart
*chuckles* I mean to be with Skyheart it must be hard right?
Hushpool
Thunderkit just seems to be a bit territorial, but I'll talk to her! Come on. Come sit with Foxkit and I. *pads back over to him* -Bloodkit

Oh really? -Frecklenose

Yes. I'm sure he'd say the same about me though. *purrs slightly* He's difficult, but I like him that way. -Hushpool
What you dont think fish is tasty?
Sunheart

*nods* Maybe you just have to do what you two did when you fell in love. *purrs* Then he wont be so hard to deal with.
Tigerfang

*waves at them*
Foxkit
This is Foxkit. Who doesn't like to wrestle with me. *sticks her tongue out at him* -Bloodkit

I don't taste like one though! -Frecklenose

Hmm. That might be a good idea actually. -Hushpool
Of course it is! I mean i am a old tom what do you think i do on my free time *snorts in amusement*
Tigerfang

Thats not it! You just want to wrestle all the time!
Foxkit

Hmm? *bites her neck* I dont know kinda fishy if you ask me.
Sunheart
True. *flops down on the floor with a huff* -Bloodkit

Well what about you? *licks up his neck to his ear* Hmmm. Kind of taste like dirt. Like how a mouse tastes if you eat it right after it came out of it's burrow. -Frecklenose

Yea but I never really thought of you as a love advice type of guy. *nudges him* -Hushpool
But you have a thing for dirt so you dont even mind it *coos in* I mean look are you legs they are like a bunch of twigs sticking out of a branch! *moves his paws and spreads her legs out forcing her to fall*
Sunheart

Please i had moons of listening to Scorchgaze talk about love and what not!
Tigerfang

*snickers* see!
Foxkit
Cause it's fun! -Bloodkit

*huffs irritably and rolls onto her back* They're full of muscle though. Most cats would be jealous of my figure. -Frecklenose

How does that make you an expert? -Hushpool
Most! is the key word Frecklenose me on the other hand! *sticks his muzzle into the air* i dont have to worry about needing any more!
Sunheart

Yea true but its so much work!
Foxkit

Because we are old *laughs and gets to his paws*
Tigerfang
Yea I guess. -Bloodkit

*wraps her tail around his neck and tugs his head down lightly for him to look at her* But I don't need everyone to like my figure. You've told me multiple times how much you like it. -Frecklenose

That you are. *says teasingly* I do guess listening to that old sap *jerks her head toward Scorchgaze* would get your mind pretty stuck on love. Too bad you two hopeless romantics never ended up together. *teases with an almost evil smirk* -Hushpool
Hi Foxkit *smiles* I'm Dapplekit and wrestling is fun but my mom said no rough housing with all this stuff in my cuts -Dapplekit
•coughs awkwardly• Well don't get me wrong he is my best friend...it's just I don't see my self with a tom..
Tigerfang

•draws a paw over her hips• that is very true these wide lovely hips and small little nose of yours why would I pass something like that up?
Sunheart

•Purrs• yea it's fun but not when you do it time after time with out a break.
Foxkit
*looks up excitedly* Once you're all better will you wrestle with me, Dapplekit? -Bloodkit

And that's all I care about. *leans up and licks his muzzle* -Frecklenose

*cuffs him* I'm screwing with you, mouse-brain! You should know by now that I like to make cats squirm. *smirks and laughs at his awkwardness* -Hushpool
•purrs and nuzzles her• love you.
Sunheart

•huffs• yea I almost forgot •chuckles• well any who I'm going to go big Scorchgaze so good luck on Skyheart.
Tigerfang

*purrs happily* I love you too. -Frecklenose

Thanks. You go have fun with that. -Hushpool
•nods and pads away towards Scorchgaze•
Tigerfang

•drags his tail down her back and starts to pad away•
Sunheart
Where are you going? *gets up and follows after him* -Frecklenose

*pads over to the group of toms, still watching Bloodkit out of the corner of her eye**once she reaches the group she turns her head to Featherwing, Crowtail and Blackpelt* Think you three could keep an eye on my two kits? -Hushpool

Uh I would think so. -Featherwing

Good. You *flicks her tail at Skyheart* come with me. *heads to the entrance before he could respond* -Hushpool

*looks up from his spot where he was watching camp* Hey there. -Scorchgaze
Mind if I join your watch?
Tigerfang

•blinks and gets up to follow her confused•
Skyheart

•shrugs• I'm still on my walk remember?
Sunheart

•watches them go confused and looks at Featherwings•
Crowtail
Oh right. *walks along beside him* -Frecklenose

*shrugs* Don't look at me. I don't know what she's up to. -Featherwing

*heads up to the top of the cave on the small grassy plane* -Hushpool

Course not. *pats the spot next to him* -Scorchgaze
•sits besides him• keeping an eye out for trouble?
Tigerfang

•stops when he reaches her• Are you sure it was a good idea to leave the kits to those 3?
Skyheart

•shrugs• she is your bestie.
Crowtail

•looks around then looks at her• anything you want to talk about?
Sunheart
Hmm. *presses against him as they walk* Anything on your mind? -Frecklenose

*rolls his eyes slightly* I don't even think she likes me! -Featherwing

They'll be perfectly fine. You, not so much. *stretches out her muscles* Wanna take a guess at why I brought us here? -Hushpool

That and awaiting Falconstar's return. But I enjoy watching over things. -Scorchgaze
Eh those hips of yours.
Sunheart

Oh please she adores you!
Crowtail

*watches her and rolls his eyes* Oh please are you going to try and beat me up? *stretches* You know you are going to lose this right? I have been up and about training and doing warrior duties while you have been playing nursery queen.
Skyheart

*nods* He is due back now isnt he? And i heard he is training your little girl.
Tigerfang
*purrs and rubs her head against his, pressing her body closer to his* You know, you don't always have to win at everything. You could forget this whole bet and take me here and now. Wouldn't that be so much more rewarding? *licks his ear teasingly* -Frecklenose

She adores torturing me. -Featherwing

Playing nursery queen? *growls through gritted teeth before charging him, slamming her head hard into his chest and throwing him back**stands over him, pummeling his head hard with her paws, not giving him a moment to react* -Hushpool

Yes he's out training her, so I'm not really certain when they'll be back. I'm hoping soon. I want to know how it went. -Scorchgaze
*thinks and blinks at her blankly* Nope!
Sunheart

Thats why you are her bestie. *licks his paw*
Crowtail

*growls putting his paws up defensively and kicks her in the stomach with his back paws*
Skyheart

*Chuckles* the same daughter with a crush on him right?
Tigerfang
*scoffs and keeps walking* Whatever. -Frecklenose

That's a scary thought. -Featherwing

*moves off him, giving him a solid whack to the chest before crouching a few tail lengths away* -Hushpool

*shakes his head slightly* I'm telling you I don't understand it. Falconstar is a great cat, don't get me wrong, but he's as stubborn a cat as I've ever seen. He says he refuses to encourage or entertain the idea of her crush. My daughters are all beautiful and perfect warriors, so I can't imagine why she'd be so persistent about someone who seems so uninterested. I want her to be treated like a queen. All my girls deserve that. She deserves to be adored. -Scorchgaze
I could try though I am smaller than you *looks Bloodkit up and down* Your sister made that clear... *says with a bit of an embarrassed mumble* -Dapplekit
•gets back up clearly annoyed• You know I'm not going to hold back right? •growls crouching and quickly dashes at her tackling her on the side•
Skyheart

Oh what was that? Was that a little disappointment I heard? •teases•
Sunheart

•purrs•
Crowtail

•laughs• she must love a challenge! I mean the clan leader as a mate she must have some sort of plan to capture Falconstars heart.
Tigerfang
I could help you get used to tackling bigger cats! -Bloodkit

*flicks her tail* Maybe that's just what you're feeling. -Frecklenose

So what do you think they're doing? -Featherwing

I wouldn't expect you to! *snarls, yanking at his front paws in order to trip him* -Hushpool

That idea frightens me a bit. -Scorchgaze
•rolls quickly throwing a kick to her head• Attacking me when I wasn't even ready you know Hushpool that's pretty low even for you!
Sunheart

Nope I'm not even the slightest! •draws his tail over her back• but you I can hear it.
Sunheart

•grins• I mean to be fair you basically threw Falconstar at her.
Scorchgaze
Your ears are playing tricks on you. -Frecklenose

A warrior is always ready, Skyheart. Maybe you're the one going soft. *turns around on her forepaws and licks back with her hind ones, pummeling his chest roughly* -Hushpool

I wasn't thinking in those terms! I honestly thought he would be the best to give her the extra strength training she needs. *cuffs him lightly* Stop making me worry! My little girl wouldn't do anything I wouldn't approve of, but Falconstar is like any other red blooded male in this clan. I trust in him and his word, but you are making me concerned! -Scorchgaze
Hey you said it yourself old friend! Your daughters are all great looking she cats and if Falconstar thinks the same you never know what might happen! *grins*
Tigerfang

Are you sure about that little warrior? *starts to prance around her happily*
Sunheart

*huffs from the kick and grabs her legs starting to bend them at a painful angle* Me soft!?
Skyheart
*rolls her eyes in amusement* I am sure. -Frecklenose

*hisses before throwing her body down, yanking her legs free of his hold* Maybe not soft, but I think you've lost your drive. Remember how dominating you used to be? And how you couldn't keep your paws or eyes off me? *jumps up and slams into him, sending him skidding back* Getting all dried up, prude? -Hushpool

I'm completely fine with it if they build a relationship, but I won't tolerate any foolery. If he has any kind of unsavory thoughts then he's barking up the wrong tree. My girls know that certain things are sacred between mates and have much more meaning then. -Scorchgaze (clearly not since Apple and Freckle mated outside of relationships, but don't crush his innocent views of his children XD)
HA that poor old fool!

*chuckles* True i wonder what i would have done if any of my kits lived long enough to have mates.
Tigerfang

*hisses stopping himself from skidding and lashes his tail* Least im not whoring my self out to have kits with two toms! *spits and paces around her looking for a place to attack*
Skyheart

*stops and stretches* well we reached the lake finally! *purrs and pads into the water*
Sunheart
Isnt Berryfrost his daughter and still alive? And aw I miss Morningrise his old mate though Flaxenrose is basically the same character haha

Okay! *smiles a bit* Though no claws...my mom will be really mad if I get all beat up again -Dapplekit
oh yea she is but she hates Tigerfang
Don't worry, I know that warriors only use claws against enemies. -Bloodkit

*follows in after him* I guess this is our favorite spot. *purrs* -Frecklenose

No, you're just the one that had no problem mating with a tom. Talking about how good he was and what cute little moans he had. Sure you're straight, love? Cause to me it seems like you aren't afraid to swim in both ponds from time to time. *kicks dirt up at him, baring her teeth* -Hushpool

You have three kits who I'm sure will all grow up and have beautiful families. -Scorchgaze
*snarls and throws himself at her pummeling her sides her with back paws and strikes down on her muzzle hard with his fore paws*
Skyheart

Hopefully...Though i never had to worry about the love lifes of my kits like you.
Tigerfang

*nods paddling around in the water* Yea i guess i remember the first time we did it *grins at her*
Sunheart
*splashes him* The first time we did it was beside the waterfall at camp. This was the second place. -Frecklenose

*bites his paw, yanking him around* -Hushpool

Not yet. *laughs* -Scorchgaze
*hisses swiping at her face with his free paw and yanks hard to pull it out* Come on you nursery queen is that all you got? *kicks her in the side again sending her away and crouches down*
Skyheart

I know that i just saying both times we were soaking wet *purrs*
Sunheart

hopefully not to soon either!
Tigerfang
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
One of us certainly was. *flicks his ear with her tail* -Frecklenose

*crouches down, hissing angrily**charges and pounces in his back, biting and tugging roughly on his scruff* -Hushpool

Who knows, they're going to be denmates with Hushpool and Skyheart's​ girls. Your boys might get snatched up. *laughs* -Scorchgaze
That's what I thought to -Dapplekit
Yea you were completely soak had to clean yourself up from the battle remember then i came walkling in to the falls all hot and ready for action and you just couldnt resist me. *nips her playfully*
Sunheart

*rolls roughly tossing her off and jumps onto her pinning her legs downs and holds a paw at her neck and snorts huffing* Told you soft. *growls at her*
Skyheart (they really are dysfunctional)

*gives him a look* Eh i mean i hear Frecklenose has already been snatched up by Sunheart thoughts on that?
Tigerfang
So no worries! I just like to wrestle! *looks up at Foxkit* See, now you'll get some breaks! -Bloodkit

Oh that was mutual, love. You couldn't keep your paws off my hips. You kept rubbing and squeezing them. -Frecklenose

*twists her head to the side and bites down on his leg, pulling her hind ones free and kicking him in the stomach* -Hushpool (that they are, but it works for them)

*cuffs him lightly* They're mates! And he even asked for my approval which I thought was very mature and admirable. -Scorchgaze
Finally! *sighs in relief*
Foxkit

Well i mean you couldnt stop yourself from pressing against me! *pads out of the lake and sits down showing himself off to her*
Sunheart

*chuckles* I dont think you have heard anything about that tom he is a she cat chaser. Admirable? Maybe. mature? not so much.
Tigerfang

*grunts from the kick and presses harder on her neck cutting off the air* You wanted dominate right? *growls in her ear and presses harder* Ill give you what you want then!
Skyheart
*cuffs him lightly* -Bloodkit

Only because you pulled me so close! *climbs out, showing off her body too* -Frecklenose

*snarls and kicks his back legs away, throwing him off balance**switches their positions, holding him down on his back and smacking his head hard* I don't know where you get off being so cold to me like you have been. -Hushpool

As long as he remains kind and faithful to my daughter I don't have anything against him. He's Blackpelt and Featherwing's​ younger brother so I've always known him to be a good kid. Less he shows otherwise. -Scorchgaze
*rolls away from her cuff happily* not this time!
Foxkit

Hmmm you mean like this? *grabs her with one of his paws and pulls her close to him*
Sunheart

*hisses at each hit and gets up using his strength to lift her and flips slamming his back into her chest and rolls off her getting to his paws panting* Says the one who wont even let me roll my eyes when i want.
Skyheart

*nods* So then what about you are you looking for more love now?
Tigerfang