Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 9351-9400 of 31229

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas smartone123 said…
Urio:"you....care about me?"that hit her hard cause she never heard those words before and it shook her hard and it was easy to see it in her face

Brumblebraze:stirs mumbling "itll be ok"
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas TeamPeeta649 said…
*nods* Of course, daddy. I'm going to make you and Mama proud. -Bloodkit

*wraps her paws around his neck, covering his face in licks* -Frecklenose

As a potential clanmate, yes. And I care about all kits. I have a soft spot for the little fluff balls. *purrs* -Scorchgaze
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas tanglebelly said…
*licks her nose and moves his muzzle to hers pushing into her again*
Sunheart

*purrs reaching the den* Okay off you go.
Skyheart
*jumps down from his back, crawling into the nest* -Bloodkit

*purrs and licks them, pulling the girls to her stomach* -Hushpool

S-So good! -Frecklenose
Urio:"ah ok"she smiled but she was abit sad.She was silly to think like that.What was wrong with her?she sighed as she licked her kits "kits are nice"she purred affectuonately hiding her sadness.She had this creeping idea that she really didn't deserve a nice person in her life.Even if she saw it was silly,she just couldnt shake the feeling
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
*pushes away from her slight to give him space and slams into her with a growl*
Sunheart

*watches them from the entrance and turns to head to the warriors den*
Skyheart
Love, wait. Can't you stay with us tonight? -Hushpool

*bites onto her paw lightly, muffling her squeals* -Frecklenose

They're lovely. Congratulations by the way. *smiles and settles down on the ground* -Scorchgaze
*keeps his thrusting going and moves her paw out of her mouth and puts his muzzle in place of it*
Sunheart

*stops and looks a little hesitant and nods* Sure why not?
Skyheart
*purrs and makes space for him in the nest* -Hushpool

*pushes her tongue into his mouth, moaning into it* -Frecklenose
*pulls his muzzle away slightly* Much better then that paw of yours right?
Sunheart

*settles down besides her and nuzzles her* Thanks.
Skyheart
Urio:"ya...thanks "she smiled.She looked at them feeling abit depressed as she laid her head on the ground.She didnt know it but she would most likely will be getting post birth depression soon after her kits birth
Kiki:she news again and her mother lets her mew herself out this time since her mom was too tired to do much
*purrs and licks his cheek* I like having you beside me. -Hushpool

*nods, breathing heavily* M-Much! -Frecklenose

*lays his head down with a slight yawn**being deputy, he was busy, but due to the racing of his own mind he was fairly restless**he never really got that much sleep which was surprising for how awake he always seemed* -Scorchgaze
Urio:she just stared off into the forest quiet.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas KatieK102 said…
Dude. If Brambleblaze develops feelings for Blackpelt, I swear, Throntail's ghost is going to murder him xD
Also Smart, I noticed you started calling Burrowblaze Brambleblaze. Would you like me to change his name is the allegiances?

*Tilts her head thoughtfully* "Something less bold..." *eyes immediately brighten* "You could make him jealous!" *exclaims quietly, careful not to wake anyone up* ~ Berryfrost

*Snuggles deep into Hushpool's fur, purring softly* ~ Thunderkit

*Suddenly appears in front of Blackpelt, stars shimmering in his fur* *Shoots Brambleblaze a dark, almost murderous look, before looking back at his former mate. His expression softens slightly, and he tugs on his ear* "Hey," *murmurs quietly, careful not to wake up Brambleblaze* "What's taking you so long?" ~ Thorntail
Katie I love your characters so much!!! XD

Jealous? *nods slowly* I suppose...Yes! That could work! *says in hushed excitement, before looking thoughtful again* But will he really be jealous if he doesn't even like me? And how would we even go about making him jealous? -Sweetbriar

*grooms her kits, purring* My two perfect girls and my one perfect guy. *nuzzles Skyheart happily* -Hushpool

*nuzzles his neck, burying his muzzle in his shimmering fur* Great StarClan, Thorntail, I miss you. *huffs slightly, relishing the feeling of being close to him again even if he was only there in spirit* I'm not exactly sure what you want me to do. I can't very well just kill myself. *looks at him adoringly* But I can't stand being without you. -Blackpelt
(i dont see the problem if he does and sure)
brumblebraze:stirs a bit but isn't waking up from it
*feels the temperature continue to drop as the night slowly crept forward**picks his head up and looks at Urio* I know you aren't well enough to walk, but do you think you'd be okay if I carried you? -Scorchgaze
*grunts with effort* You know i still cant wrap my paws around on how a little thing like you can handle a thing like me *purrs*
Sunheart

I better be the only perfect guy.
Skyheart
Of course. *licks his chin* -Hushpool

I-I'm a lot more resilient than I look! *moans louder* -Frecklenose
Yea i noticed *growls roughly and slams into her again*
Sunheart

*purrs* Good *looks down at the kits*
Skyheart
*strokes the kits gently with her tail* I think we're doing a pretty good job at this parenting thing. *purrs* -Hushpool

*sleeps soundly, her head resting against her mother's stomach* -Bloodkit

*gasps and moans* S-So good...-Frecklenose
*purrs happily and nots* id like to think we are.
Skyheart

*licks her neck and bites it to hold in his groans* Before finishing and moves off her panting*
SUnheart
(urio gave birth in the middle of the night though xp is this the next day or..??)
It's still night

I love you. *smiles up at him* -Hushpool

*Huffs and lays her head back, trying to control her breathing* -Frecklenose
Dont think is over little warrior *purrs happily laying his head down* This is just the beginning.
Sunheart

Love you to. *lays his head down*
Skyheart
*settles down and drifts off to sleep* -Hushpool

Oh really? *purrs and licks his head* -Frecklenose
*grins and nods* Yes really ill risk having kits for this *purrs*
Sunheart

*nuzzles her before closing his eyes*
Skyheart

*lays in his nest watching them*
Foxkit
*snuggles closer to her mom's belly* -Bloodkit

*raises an eyebrow* Sounds like you've got a pretty intense evening planned then. -Frecklenose
(ah i guess i got confused sorry)
Urio:"uh i dont know.."she seemed unsure.
Only for you love *purrs and nips her cheek*
Sunheart

*sighs and looks at his own mother*
Foxkit
If you feel worried you don't have to do it. We can wait here still. -Scorchgaze

How nice. *purrs and licks his muzzle* -Frecklenose

*wakes up to feed a bit before looking over at her friend* hey Foxkit. *whispers* You okay? -Bloodkit
Uh yea im fine..just thinking.
Foxkit

*looks at her happily* Plus you said you were open all day! So im going to take advantage of it and spend it with my mate *growls lightly and rolls her over*
Sunheart
*purrs and pushes her hips up high* Oh I'm so looking forward to every moment of it. -Frecklenose

About? -Bloodkit
Oh well....*shrugs a bit* I dont know it just seems your mom and dad are always around...and mine are kinda..well not there...i guess im just a bit jealous.
Foxkit

*moves over her and grabs her scuff with his mouth* Are you sure you are ready for round two?
Sunheart
*nods eagerly* Very very ready. -Frecklenose

*frowns slightly* I'm sorry, Foxkit. -Bloodkit
Hmmm since you are so ready then. *gets off her and pushes her up against a tree* I wanna do it like this then *grins*
Sunheart

*shrugs* its fine though thats just me being moody *chuckles a little*
Foxkit
Urio:"i feel abit too sore but maybe in the morning or the day after"she said
Hopefully the morning. I wouldn't feel comfortable leaving you and your kits out here alone for another day. -Scorchgaze

*nods and moves her hips against him* P-Please...-Frecklenose

...You wanna come sleep with us? -Bloodkit
*chuckles at the thought* You know better then i do Thunderkit doesnt like visiters in her nest.
Foxkit

As you wish then. *pushes up against her*
Sunheart
*moans softly* You always make me feel so good. -Frecklenose

*laughs a bit* Yes I guess you're right. -Bloodkit
My characters all love you too, Team xDD

*Smirks* "You leave that to me. If Falconstar corners you, I don't want you to blab to him." ~ Berryfrost

"If you're not comfortable with killing yourself then I could always kill you?" *offers* "Kinda romantic in a dark sorta way, don't you think?" ~ Thorntail

"Blinks awake groggily, still clearly sleepy* *Yawns* "Go sleep in his nest, then," *murmurs* "It's plently big enough." ~ Thunderkit
•tugs on her neck• if say the same for you!
Sunheart

•purrs• yea wouldn't want to risk that right?
Foxkit
Yay!! XD
*blinks and nods* If he corners me I think the least we have to worry about is me talking. I'd be more concerned that I don't just melt inside. -Sweetbriar

*laughs a bit* Very dark, love. *licks his muzzle* Don't worry about it though. I promise, we'll be together another again in due time. And when I am with you again, *eyes him* I'm going to show you just how much I've missed you. -Blackpelt

*purrs and leans her head back* -Frecklenose

*looks at her sister* Why can't you just let him share ours? -Bloodkit
"Not melting would be a good start," *meows seriously* "If you can't woo him as you are now, I highly doubt he would find a puddle anymore appealing. Although, he does like to swim." ~ Berryfrost

*Lays down in front of him and smirks* "Promise not to disappoint? It's so lonely up there with just myself..." *Eyes stray to Brambleblaze and he frowns again* "Hey, hold on. What's his deal, and why does he keep snuggling with you? And why do you keep petting him?!" ~ Thorntail

"'Cause it's not his," *mumbles sleepily* "I don't want his scent in it." ~ Thunderkit
*lays her head on her paws* I hope your idea works even a little. Otherwise I think I might be doomed. *rolls onto her back and exhales heavily* He only gives me small opportunities to see more of his personality and to show him more of mine. If I can't break the ice emotionally I guess looks are my only chance. But how do I know he is even the tiniest bit attracted to me? *rolls her eyes slightly* I think I'm just a hopeless romantic. Emphasis on hopeless. -Sweetbriar

*eye lids drop slightly, his face showing annoyance* You manage to break StarClan's rules to come see me and this is what you choose to focus on? He experienced a case of unrequited love. He was upset so I'm​trying to get him to see that things will turn around for the best. *presses his muzzle to Thorntail's ear, his voice a low rumbling almost growl* Don't tell me you're feeling insecure? You honestly think my eyes could ever wander from you? *tugs on his scruff briefly* You should know better than that. -Blackpelt

*rolls her eyes slightly* Fine whatever. -Bloodkit
*Nudges her* "Nah, just a romantic. Falconstar has more to worry about then other warriors; he has an image to maintain. Selecting a mate reflects onto him, and if he doesn't make a choice the Clan approves of, it would cause hostility." *Shrugs* "I'm sure the only thing holding him back is the age. He was Clan leader before you were born... with any other warrior I don't think it would matter, but when you're Clan leader..." ~ Berryfrost

*Flicks his tail dismissively* "Please, don't make breaking StarClan's rules sound like such a big deal. I've already broken, like, four of them. Secondly, seduction will get you no where with me right now." *Rolls his eyes* "Not when you're living and I'm a spirit, and we can't do anything." ~ Thorntail
•chuckles• your sister is really something
Foxkit

•thrust into her gripping the tree with his claws•
Sunheart
brumblebraze:stirs again sneezing in his sleep from being talked about
Urio:nods "maybe"

(geez xp these two are something)
I know. *sighs and rolls onto her side* I get it, I really do. The last thing I'd ever want is to make his job as clan leader more difficult. I honestly don't think I could feel good about myself if I ever did anything to sully his reputation as leader. But...I just...*shrugs slightly* I just wish he'd consider me. He doesn't have to have feelings for me or even like me...but I just want a chance. A chance to prove that I'm not some immature apprentice. That I can be a good friend and possibly even a respectable choice for a mate. -Sweetbriar

*huffs* Still shutting me down huh? You know, you keep doing that and when I do get to StarClan I'm really going to break you. -Blackpelt