Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 9751-9800 of 31229

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas TeamPeeta649 said…
Wtf!! Why is everyone coming down on Sweet DX what did she even do?

I bet. -Featherwing

No one will notice if we keep sleeping. *snuggles closer* -Frecklenose
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Bluefire7777 said…
No, but they do have pads that don't bleed everywhere, so you better watch not to remove my herbs *raises an eyebrow playfully* -Merryberry
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas smartone123 said…
Glaciersound:"oh ill sneak a bit"he smiled as he leaned down and took one"yum"he nodded "but you look down,whats up?"he asked
Yaletrunk:he coughs abit "oh sure"he was better now"thatd be great"he planned on getting some flowers and mouse as his date gifts
(What did sweet do xu)
I know better than to break your rules. *smiles softly* -Sweetbriar

*purrs slightly* Good. I look forward to it. *starts heading back to meet with the other two* -Scorchgaze
Yaletrunk:fallows as well
Brumblebraze:finds a squirrel and pounces on it.He was happy to find something
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas tanglebelly said…
Having Flintstripe love intresting flirt with her without him aware of the situation! i have my reasons :D

You bet what? *gives him a look*
Skyheart

*purrs and grooms her head* True true..
Sunheart

Tangle, Sweet doesn't even know about the plan so how is it her fault? :/ Tree is going to tell him about the plan he and BERRYFROST have, but he can't do it when he's out of camp

*looks at the others* We ready to go? -Scorchgaze

That you'll have no problem chasing off any toms who get too close to your girls. -Featherwing

*purrs happily* -Frecklenose
Yaletrunk:he nods "yep!"
Brumblebraze:holds the squirrel as he goes to hide it until he was done
*starts leading the patrol back* -Scorchgaze
Im just saying if he finds out before he is told SLAP

*nods* I got a robin!
Flintstripe

*snorts* If they chase after my girls they are getting a tail whipping.
Skyheart

*stretches a bit and rubs up against her* how are you feeling?
Sunheart
Yaletrunk:fallows Scorchgaze.He has flirted and dated cats in the camp before but this one he was more excited for then those.He wondered why
Slap Tree, not Sweet! Like I said, she doesn't know anything about it.

*Smiles at his son* Well done. Getting multiple things done at once is always effective. -Scorchgaze

*rolls his eyes in amusement* -Featherwing

Sore. *purrs and licks his muzzle* -Frecklenose
Fine Slap him silly i will

*nods and purrs*
Flintstripe

*smirks happily*
Skyheart

Good that was the plan *chuckles*
Sunheart
yaletrunk:smirks at him
I think I've deserved a good day's rest. *purrs and licks his nose* -Frecklenose

You know, I'm always very proud of you. *stops when they reach camp and turns to Yaletrunk* What? *asks with a smile* -Scorchgaze
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Mhmm *purrs and gets to his paws* Im hungry though so you can rest up.
Sunheart

*nods and pads into camp*
Flintstripe
yaletrunk:"being all responsible," he said purring softly.The male was younger by a decent amount to scorchgaze with a younger body
Awwww, but I wanna share a meal. -Frecklenose

*purrs and pads over to Flintstripe* Hey there, handsome. -Treetail

That is my job. *purrs, watching him* -Scorchgaze
Yaletrunk:"if you say so"he smiled as he stretched.His back arching legs long and strong,his limbs strong looking and body longish and strong
So, can I ask you something? -Scorchgaze
Then come on and get a meal with me *purrs*
Sunheart

*flicks hsi tail happily* Hey.
Flintstripe

*gets up and slowly makes her way out of the den* Great StarClan, my hips are aching. -Frecklenose

*checks to make sure Falconstar wasn't around then licks his muzzle* How was the patrol? -Treetail
yaletrunk:"yes?" he asked finishing his stretching
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas KatieK102 said…
*Wrinkles her nose* "I can't even imagine Falconstar and Sheepfluff together... maybe him and Holiday. I know they were close before she left. But still," *flicks her tail dismissevily* "He just doesn't know whats good for him yet." ~ Berryfrost

*Raises an eyebrow and grins* "What's the alternative? To be a fox-heart?" ~ Duskstorm

*Smiles reassuragingly at Sheepfluff* "LIke I was saying, don't worry about it. I'm sure he'll come around." *Stands to her paws and leaves* ~ Ivyfrost
*purrs not noticing him looking around* was good though my dad was flirting with someone so it was a bit awkward.
Flintstripe

*flicks his tail happily knowing he did a good job* Ah what a shame!
Sunheart

*holds down Tanglekit again watching Bloodkit and THudnerkit*
Foxkit
Where did all the sudden flattery come from? -Scorchgaze

*laughs* Hey, he's a single tom! Let him have some fun! *licks his ear* Speaking of flirting, I've got to tell you something, but don't freak out okay? -Treetail

Oh I can tell you're really shameful. *purrs in amusement* -Frecklenose

Hmm. *sighs softly and settles down once her paws were finished being treated* I'm sorry for my out burst. I was just feeling defeated. -Sweetbriar

*continues to roll with her sister, pummeling her stomach* -Bloodkit
Busy?

*Licks her ears* "Don't worry about it. The handsome ones are always the most trouble. But he'll come around, Sweetbriar. He has to! You just need to keep working on breaking down those walls." ~ Berryfrost

*Bites and tugs roughly at her ears, smacking her muzzle with her paws* ~ Thunderkit
Oh yea i feel horrible about it!
Sunheart

*frowns* Uh depends on what it is.
Flintstripe

*gets off Tanglekit and starts to head over to help Thunderkit*
Foxkit

*scrambles to his paws*
Tanglekit
Nope!

Berryfrost came to talk to me and apparently your sister is really having a hard time getting close to Falconstar. So I was asked to pretend to be interested in her in order to make him jealous. Your sister doesn't know anything about it because we don't want him questioning her. I just want you to know it's all fake. -Treetail

*purrs and pads over to the pile* What do you want? -Frecklenose

I will. I've said it before, I'll say it again: I'm not giving up on him. *looks up at her friend* I did flirt with him though. Oh! And I caught him staring at me. -Sweetbriar

*growls lowly and shakes her away before tackling her down by her stomach* -Bloodkit
Yaletrunk:"I've always been a flatterer just decided to bump it up cause the time was right"he smirked booping his nose
Urio:she shakes her head"no but cats don't have to be this nice and I'm not use to how nice you guys are.Heck,your deputy is like a prince!"she relized how bad that was and get embarrassed
*Raises an eyebrow and grins* "Scorchgaze, a prince, huh? Well that's a new one." ~ Duskstorm
*raises an eyebrow questioningly* And what made the time right? -Scorchgaze
*looks at him dumbly* So does that mean you cant be open with me in camp if?
Flintstripe

*crouches down and tackles Bloodkit off Thunderkit*
Foxkit

*runs over to help*
Tanglekit

Something nice and juicy!
Sunheart
No! I'm always touchy with you. *purrs and licks his forehead* I just have to be a little more reserved when Falconstar is paying attention. Well, and when my dad is. I don't want to keep getting scolded. *rolls his eyes slightly* -Treetail

Me? *Laughs a bit* -Frecklenose

*rolls with Foxkit, cuffing his ears* -Bloodkit
*nips her paw to stop her from cuffing him*
Foxkit

*stops realizing again he was stuck with Thunderkit and swallows hard*
Tanglekit

*huffs clearly disappointed* Fine...but you better make it up to me later.
Flintstripe

*purrs* As much as id like that i think you need a break.
Sunheart
*Lets them spar, and spins around, eyes narrowing when they fall on Tanglekit* ~ Thunderkit
*Smiles brightly* "Well hey, that's a start! How'd the flirting go?" ~ Berryfrost
Urio:she was embarrassed"oh shush!" she buried her head in her paws
Yaletrunk:"it just was"smiles at him
Uh that's kind of what started the issue...-Sweetbriar

Well, I'm not going to complain. *smiles* A handsome tom flirting with me, *laughs* it's been so long I hardly know what to say. -Scorchgaze

Oh that's a guarantee. *grins and licks his neck* -Treetail

I agree. *purrs and grabs a vole from the pile* Look good? -Frecklenose

*bites lightly onto his shoulder, trying to pin him* -Bloodkit
*takes a few steps back and shrinks away a bit*
tanglekit

*purrs lightly* Good! And you if you dont hold yourself to that promise well you might get another kick to somewhere you dont like it.
Flintstripe

*nods* Good enough for us.
Sunheart

*squirms trying to shake her off pawing at her*
Foxkit
*Smiles fades* "Oh. I guess I should have guessed as much. Well, did ANY good come from today?" ~ Berryfrost

*Laughs softly and shakes his head* "Poor Scorchgaze. It's always the she-cats that go for him... you know he's completely gay, right?" ~ Duskstorm
*groans slightly* Not that again. How am I supposed to take you like you like if you've injured me there? -Treetail

*settles down to eat* -Frecklenose

*holds him down firmly* -Bloodkit
Well....I know that he can at least look at me. I obviously don't know what was going through his head, but he was definitely watching me. I know that he doesn't see me as someone completely foolish. He just thinks my heart is in the wrong place. But I'm going to show him otherwise. *smiles**rises to her paws carefully* Come on! I'm starving! *pads out, being very careful of her wrapped forepaws* -Sweetbriar
*huffs not being able to get up*
Foxkit

*takes a bite and waits for her and looks around camp* The kits are werestling.
Sunheart

*purrs* Well its not a sure thing that id do it but its just a warning.
Flintstripe
*Growls loudly, playfully, and lunges for him, easily knocking him down* ~ Thunderkit

*Follows her* "So then he's taking kitten-steps. That's fine. We just need to make sure he takes lots of them!" *picks out a mouse from the pile* "So, what exactly did you say that got him so riled up?" ~ Berryfrost
Well consider the warning taken. *laughs and sits beside him* I just wanted to make sure you know my eyes are only interested in you. -Treetail

*laughs* Go figure. Little wild ones. -Frecklenose

Gotcha buddy. *grins and stands over him victoriously* -Bloodkit
Well...we were already kind of testing each other when I asked if maybe there was a deeper reason why he agreed to train me. He obviously doesn't just go out of his way for everyone though he obviously does care. -Sweetbriar
Urio:she sighed"ah i was worried about that...ill be ok"sighs"ive never had luck with mates.."
Yaletrunk:he chuckles"im not handsome" sitting right next to him
You clearly haven't taken a good look at your reflection, my friend. Why in StarClan's name would you say you aren't handsome? -Scorchgaze