Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 10001-10050 of 31229

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas tanglebelly said…
*shrugs* Those things happen nothing but to learn from it. *purrs*
Tigerfang

*pads after him*
Skyheart and Crowtail

*takes the first bite*
Flintstripe

*nods* will do!
Sunheart
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas KatieK102 said…
*Laughs and shakes her off* "Fine! I'll wait until after you've seduced your way into his heart." ~ Berryfrost
"Sure. That's what I would say too," *teases* *Looks around* "I don't suppose you've seen Scorchgaze around?" ~ Falconstar
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas smartone123 said…
Yaletrunk:chuckles "maybe "he smirked looking at him fondly
Urio:she sighs "no not really.They gave me a motive to leave that place "smiles softly at the kits then at him"I love them all the same"
*Returns her smile* "That's very admirable. I don't think, if I were a she-cat, that I could look at my kits knowing how they were sired... I guess it's just different once you're a mother though." *His eyes brighten* "One of my good friends, Sheepfluff, went through the exact same thing and she became an excellent mother." ~ Duskstorm
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas TeamPeeta649 said…
I wouldn't hold your breath for that. *leans and lays down beside her* So, what do you think I should do now? -Sweetbriar
*nuzzles him* Come on you. I think that's a good amount for today. *purrs and rises to his paws* -Scorchgaze

I'm so happy I finally told you. -Treetail

Thank you. -Blackpelt

*walks in and sets the prey on the pile* -Featherwing
You never had to find me.
Flintstripe

•rolls his eyes• No I haven't...•looks around• Do you need him?
Tigerfang

•does the same•
Skyheart and Crowtail

•cuffs him• Well what now
Sunheart
*Lays her head down on her paws* "I wouldn't change anything, honestly. Maybe don't make such bold comments, because he really doesn't love you - YET! - and so assuming otherwise will just irritate him. But flirting with him and challenging him seems to be working." ~ Berryfrost
Wait what does that mean?

Whatever you two want. -Blackpelt

Come on love. Let's share something. -Featherwing

*watches her kits proudly* -Hushpool
*nods* You're right. I did get to know a little bit more about him which made me happy. *smiles gently, a soft blush coming over her face* -Sweetbriar
"I'd wanted to talk to him about Sweetbriar's session today, but I suppose it can wait,." *Shakes out his pelt* "If you see him, tell him I was looking for him?" ~ Falconstar
*Grins at her* "You're seriously adorable. If Falconstar doesn't realize that soon then he must actually be gay." ~ Berryfrost
Well I read something completely wrong! My bad!

I probably wouldn't have ever said anything honestly...the time you found it was a slip up.
Flintstripe

•looks at Frecklenose• well?
Sunheart.

•pads over to his mate• what's with the look?
Skyheart

•nods padding along and looks over at Treetail awkwardly and looks away•
Crowtail
Or just incredibly annoyed by me. *laughs softly**shrugs* and that's fine too. I'll annoy him into loving me. *purrs in amusement* -Sweetbriar
But why? Why would you never had said anything? -Treetail

If you want to have your time with your brothers you can. It's up to you love. -Frecklenose

Our girls are quite the warriors in the making. -Hushpool

*nudges him lightly* Don't be so awkward about it. -Featherwing
Guess I was just to shy to say anything to you..and I didn't know if you were into toms..or she cats.
Flintstripe

•looks at blackpelt• well?
Sunheart

•nods• vicious little monsters.
Skyheart

Well it is!
Crowtail
You could have always asked. -Treetail

Sure let's go. -Blackpelt

They were have quite the sparring match. They both one once. Beat each other and the boys. -Hushpool

Well what are you going to do about it? -Featherwing
*snorts* Thats what i want from my kits!
Skyheart

*nods and starts off to find Darkmist*
Sunheart

Bury it deep away *purrs*
Crowtail

*looks at him and sighs* I could but i dont think i would it just how i am
Flintstripe
*smiles gently* Then I'm eternally grateful for that slip up. -Treetail

*exits the nursery after checking on his mate* -Darkmist

Well they're already making us proud. *purrs* -Hushpool

Better get started on that. *purrs in amusement**notices his brother waving him over and goes to join him* What's up? -Featherwing

How about you, Sunheart, Darkmist and I go on an outing. It's been a while since we've done that. -Blackpelt

*was about to suggest another time, but he noticed the restlessness in his brother's eyes**smiles gently and nods* Sounds like fun. *turns to Crowtail and licks his cheek* When I get back we'll share that meal. -Featherwing
Yaletrunks: smirks "let me pay you back then"tackles him and licks his thigh "for all the hard work"licks softly between his legs purring "then we can go"
Urio:"i get it and im a little bitter but i cant blame it on the kits"she noted his brightening and smiles"oh?do you like this shecat?"she asked purring,finding it amusing.
*huffs slightly when he tackles him, but more when he starts licking* You don't have to do that, you know. -Scorchgaze
Yaletrunk:tackles back again "I want to"he said looking at him
*purrs slightly* Then go ahead. -Scorchgaze
•sighs and nods• okay.
Crowtail

•pads over to his brother• hey Darkmist Blackpelt wants you. •says quickly and pass back to him•
Sunhsart

Me to •purrs•
Flintstripe

•nods• very proud indeed it's what I expectedfrom them though.
Skyheart
*checks to make sure Falconstar wasn't around then licks him gently on the muzzle* -Treetail

*pads over to them* Brotherly outing? -Darkmist

*nuzzles him lovingly* -Featherwing

Very true. *purrs* -Hushpool
*sighs when he licks him* i just wish you didnt have to be so careful...
Flintstripe

*nods* Yup!
Sunheart

Plus Bloodkit already wants to be the best warrior.
Skyheart
Trust me, once Berryfrost and your sister no longer need my help, even though Sweet doesn't know she does, you'll be wishing I'd take my paws off you. *grins and licks his ear* -Treetail

Are we ready? -Blackpelt

*nods* -Featherwing & Darkmist

Let's go. *leads the way out* -Blackpelt

I believe it. *purrs* They'll both be fierce warriors. -Hushpool
i doubt it i want your paws all over me *cuffs him
Flintstripe

*nods and pads after him and waves his tail good bye to his mate*
Sunheart

*gets to his paws shaking Thunderkit off him*
Foxkit

*purrs* They will be the greatest warriors in the clan maybe even better then Thorntail.
Skyheart
NO ONE will be better than Thorntail!!! xDx

*Snorts, amused* "Me and Sheepfluff? I don't think so. But she's a good friend." ~ Duskstorm

*Shrugs* "That works too. At this point I'm just desprate." ~ Berryfrost

Haha true!

*gets to his paws as they leave and pads over to his sister* hey Ivyfrost.
Crowtail
*Looks up from grooming her pelt and grins* "Hey! I haven't seen you in awhile," *Teases, and nudges him* ~ Ivyfrost
You aren't alone in that. *huffs* You're desperate to find the love of your life and I'm desperate for the love of my life to notice me. -Sweetbriar
I'm gonna be on you non stop. -Treetail

*purrs and waves hers in return* -Frecklenose

Want to do some hunting maybe? -Blackpelt

Careful, he may make an appearance from StarClan to smack you for that. *purrs gently* -Hushpool
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
*Shrugs* "I'm not so desperate to find mine, actually." ~ Berryfrost
You better be! Making me have to be careful in camp to show affection for you!
Flitnstripe

*shrugs* what ever you want to do Blackpelt.
Sunheart

*shrugs* I doubt it.
Skyheart

*purrs* Been busy you know me always off and about but i make time for my lovely sister every now and then.
Crowtail
(I'm gonna skip with Scorch and Yale so he's back at camp. I'm still not used to him being back in the game XD)
*returns to camp with Yaletrunk* Like I said, we'll have to do the whole date thing again sometime. *purrs and pads over to Falconstar* Back so soon? -Scorchgaze

Well I'm in the desperate club alone then. *smiles and nudges her lightly* Do you want to find one at some point? Start a family eventually? -Sweetbriar

I'm sorry! *looks at him sincerely* I promise I'll make it up to you. -Treetail

Let's do pairs then. Sunheart you come with me. -Blackpelt

You never know. *purrs and licks his cheek* -Hushpool
*nods* Okay sounds good. *looks at Darkmist* Best of luck *grins*
Sunheart

If that happens ill be nice for a whole day.
Skyheart

*chuckles* I know you will.
Flintstripe
"Every now and then," *agrees, and nuzzle his shoulder* "So, I heard you're planning on having another litter of kits. Congrats!" ~ Ivyfrost

*Raises an eyebrow as Yaletrunk passes by* "I could ask you the same thing. When I pieced together that you were on a date, I didn't think you would be back until sun-down." ~ Falconstar

"Well of course I want a mate eventually. I just don't have my heart set on anyone right now, so I don't really mind not having a mate. I used to have that thing for Yellowblaze, but, you know... medicine cats can't have mates. Anyways," *Smiles fondly* "He's not exactly the type of cat who needs a mate. Besides, who would want-" *stops suddenly as her gaze snaps to the scar on her shoulder, before hastily meowing* "-I mean, I have enough excitement helping you with your own love life." *Finishes brightly* ~ Berryfrost
*purrs happily* Thanks! Yea Hushpool agreed to have another litter for us again but Featherwing will be the father this time *chuckles*
Crowtail

Poor Berryfrost
I didn't want to spoil all of my best date ideas on the first one, so I thought keeping it short would be the best option. Plus, I am deputy after all. I don't like being gone too long especially if you're out as well. *sits down with him* So how did it go today? -Scorchgaze

*gives her a knowing look* Berryfrost, don't even think that way. You're absolutely gorgeous. Beyond stunning. If I wasn't in love with Falconstar I'd probably be in love with you. *nudges her cheek with her muzzle* I appreciate everything you're doing for me. I need all the help I can get. *laughs softly* I'm sure there's a tom just waiting for the perfect moment to win your heart. And when you do have your eyes set on someone, I'll help you just like you're helping me. *purrs* You'll probably have better luck than I am. -Sweetbriar

Good. *purrs and licks his forehead* -Treetail

You're going to need it most. *chuckles and heads off with Featherwing to hunt* -Darkmist

They might have us beat in hunting. *laughs slightly* -Blackpelt

Wow, that quite the agreement. *purrs* Think you could actually pull it off? *teases* -Hushpool
*Frowns slightly* "It was... interesting." *Sighs and shakes his head* "No, forget that. It was horrible. The entire time she kept trying to catch my gaze or flirt with me. At one point she lured me onto a tree branch with her, and then blocked my way down and wanted to know if I had any anterior motives for training her; such as romantic feelings." *Rolls his eyes slightly* "And you didn't think she was so bold..." ~ Falconstar

"Ah," *Nods* "So the Clan is going to have a bunch of agressive-fluff balls running around. Nice." ~ Ivyfrost

*Smiles weakly* "I better have an easier time than you. I have much less demanding taste." ~ Berryfrost

tanglebelly commented…
you make me feel so bad about Berryfrost sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
TeamPeeta649 commented…
Then do something about it XD sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
KatieK102 commented…
You should feel bad! Tigerfang did this to her! xDx sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
tanglebelly commented…
IM TRYING MY BEST sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Of course not! I need my moments of anger every day! And like I said that mouse Brian probably doesn't even know what to do in star clan.
Skyheart

•nods in agreement but purrs" Yea two hard heads like us are t the best hunters.
Sunheart

•purrs warmly•
Flintstripe
Aggressive? *laughs hard amused* Please they would be harmless as ticks!
Crowtail
*tries his best to hold back laughter, but a grin was plastered on his face* Well well well, sounds like that crush has evolved some. *waves his tail dismissively* So she has flirtatious moments, it's not like she's pinning you down or making it impossible for you to train together. My daughter is very composed, they all usually are, but she had a slip up. It happens to the best of us. You're telling me you can't think of one thing that you've done that you would consider a slip up? Specifically regarding my daughter. -Scorchgaze

I'm not demanding! *nudges her playfully being leaning her head against her shoulder* An amazing cat like you will find someone. I know it. -Sweetbriar
Next time I speak to Sweet you should definitely watch. Or at least watch Falconstar's reactions. Tell me and Berryfrost if he seems at all curious or off put. -Treetail

We've got the fighting down though. *purrs lightly* -Blackpelt

Probably just watch Blackpelt. It wouldn't blame him though. If I died I wouldn't know what to do either. -Hushpool
•snorts• that's if you die cause you aren't dieing on my watch!
Skyheart

•nods• yea those two couldn't fight us even if we were missing a paw.
Sunheart

Hmmmm fine.
Flintstripe
*gets up with a stretch* Come on. I can snuggle you all I want in the warriors den. -Treetail

I don't know about that. *chuckles softly* They're very strong as well. -Blackpelt

*Nuzzles him* I don't plan on it. *purrs* -Hushpool
*His jaw drops* "I can't believe you. You actually find this amusing?! Scorchgaze, your young daughter is coming onto your Clan leader! Very blatantly, I might add. And that doesn't bother or concern you in the slightest?" ~ Falconstar

*Shakes her off a bit wearily, but forces a smile* "Of course I will. How can any (straight) tom resist me?" *Teases, though there was clearly doubt in her eyes* ~ Berryfrost

"With Hushpool as a mother, though?" *raises an eyebrow* "I just watched both of her daughters take down Tigerfang's son!" ~ Ivyfrost
Darkmist is average at best! And i dont know about Featherwing.
Sunheart

*purrs getting to his paws*
Flintstripe

Good! *purrs* Because i cant raise these two little monsters alone.
Skyheart

To be fair those creatures have Skyhearts blood in them and thats not far from Thorntails.
Crowtail