Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 16301-16350 of 31229

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas TeamPeeta649 said…
*huffs* So don't toy with me. -Treetail

*shrugs* I think he's cool. -Bloodkit
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas tanglebelly said…
*chuckles into his ear* Ah you dont like getting teaseed? Even though you tease me all the time? *pushes back into him* You are just a bad tom.
Flintstripe

But he is kind of a bully though..*takes another bite*
Tanglekit

*yawns and looks over at the kits* How come our kits weren't made warriors with Tigerfangs?
Skyheart
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas KatieK102 said…
*huffs* "It's fine. Just... be more aware of everything, okay?" ~ Berryfrost

*follows his gaze* "Can I trust Tigerfang to behave himself? I thought that as he grew older he might loose that desire to constantly cause trouble, but so far I've been disappointed." ~ Falconstar

"Well, then I guess you're getting off scotch-free." ~ Mistybreeze

"How do you know I'm not just using your friendship to help my own image?" *teases* ~ Shiverwind
*nods* I will next time again sorry. *passes through the brush reaching the lake* So what was the advice?
Strongbreeze
*flicks his tail in amusement* I'll keep an eye on him. Who else were you thinking? -Scorchgaze

Lucky me. *purrs and nuzzles her cheek* Smell anything good to catch? -Redshadow

*scoffs slightly* After my attack on Sunheart I'm probably one of the worst picks you could make for that. -Wrenflight

*grits his teeth slightly* F-Fine. I am. -Treetail

They're still a little too young. -Hushpool

Sometimes maybe, but he's nice to my mama, Thunderkit and I! -Bloodkit
*thrusts into him and moves his paw over his member* I should make you beg for it.
Flintstripe

*shrugs* I just think if he was more reasonable,
Tanglekit

*huffs* Thats not fair they can handle themselves.
Skyheart

*sits down* "Well first of all, don't just rush into it unless you're purposely trying to catch someone off guard. The sweetest kinds are usually the ones that start slow. Y'know, feel the moment?" ~ Berryfrost

"Brownnut and Sheepfluff, but due to recent events I think I'll let Sheepfluff skip this one; Duskstorm can stay behind with her and keep her company. Featherwing and Crowtail are good representatives, and so is Ivyfrost. Between Darkmist and Sunheart I'm definitely leaning more towards Darkmist, and I think Berryfrost would be a good choice; she's sweet, and she'll get along with the other warriors. Strongbreeze is a possibility, though I'm not sure about him yet. And as for your own kits, Wrenflight would best represent StormClan even given his recent incident with Sunheart. Flintstripe as well, maybe." ~ Falconstar

*parts her jaws and scents the air* "How does squirrel sound?" ~ Mistybreeze

"Well that's true." *scoffs at him* "StarClan Wrenflight, why do I keep you around?!" ~ Shiverwind

P-Please...-Treetail

It's just a part of the code, love. -Hushpool

He's not that bad. -Bloodkit
Feel the moment? How would i get a feel of the moment? *says in awe*
Strongbreeze

Oh thats much better. *whispers in his ear and grips him tighter*
Flintstripe

Bleh code this code that. Dont you ever get tired of it?
Skyheart

*shrugs* Whatever you say. *pushes the mouse to her*
Tanglekit
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
*thinks for a moment before asking, but then does* What about Sweetbriar? -Scorchgaze

Delicious. Want to make it a competition? -Redshadow

For the competitions? *teases* -Wrenflight
*laughs softly at his awe* "I'm not really sure how to describe it. But whenever you're with the cat you like, sometimes it's like the world just kinda goes silent for a few minutes, and everything else blurs until it's just the two of you. If you ever get a moment like that, definitely take the opportunity to kiss... whoever. And don't rush the kiss either; play it out. Draw it out. Enjoy it, y'know?" ~ Berryfrost

*pants and grips him tighter* P-Please more...-Treetail

Sometimes I do. -Hushpool

*eats hungrily* -Bloodkit
Oh thats much better. *whispers in his ear and grips him tighter*
Flintstripe

Bleh code this code that. Dont you ever get tired of it?
Skyheart

*shrugs* Whatever you say. *pushes the mouse to her*
Tanglekit

*nods his head finally understanding* Yea i think i get what you mean. *laughs* Im surprised you know so much about this stuff!
Strongbreeze
"She's not going." ~ Falconstar

"Possibly. What're the rules?" ~ Mistybreeze

*rolls her eyes* "I would hardly call it competition at this point," *teases* ~ Shiverwind
Can I ask why without getting my head bit off? -Scorchgaze

Whoever catches three squirrels the fastest wins. -Redshadow

Want to put that to the test? -Wrenflight

*pants and grips him tighter* P-Please more...-Treetail

Sometimes I do. -Hushpool

*eats hungrily* -Bloodkit
*nods his head finally understanding* Yea i think i get what you mean. *laughs* Im surprised you know so much about this stuff!
Strongbreeze

*pushes his head into the ground and goes at him relentlessly*
Flintstripe

I always get tired of it. *pouts and lays his head down*
Skyheart

*watches her amused* So you are always hungry but never sleep?
Tanglekit
*moans more and bites lightly onto his neck as he climaxes* -Treetail

*nuzzles him* If you were leader it'd be wild around here. *purrs* -Hushpool

I guess I'm weird. *mumbles around her mouthful* -Bloodkit
"I have my reasons. I don't want word spreading around that I've got your daughter following me around like a love struck apprentice. And..." *shrugs* "she's got enough to deal with anyway. Since Applethorn, I... I'm trying not to put any extra strain on her." *quickly adds* "The same with Sheepfluff and your other kits." ~ Falconstar

*smirks* "You're on." ~ Mistybreeze

*raises an eyebrow* "Are you asking for another rematch?" ~ Shiverwind

"A lot of it is just common sense." ~ Berryfrost
•rolls his eyes• What ever you say mentor. •teases and gives her a nudge• want to swim?
Strongbreeze

•snorts• That would be a good thing and I would make the greatest leader.
Skyheart

•laughs• yea you kinda are.
Tanglekit

•finishes with him and pants into his ear• see it wasn’t that bad.
Flintstripe
*flicks his tail slightly* She won't be happy, but I understand your reasoning. *in his head he was questioning the logic behind allowing Wrenflight and Flintstripe to go, but keeping Sweetbriar behind for the sake of stress over a fallen sibling* Anyone else? -Scorchgaze

On three? -Redshadow

I am. Are you up for it? -Wrenflight
I-it was good. -Treetail

Indeed you would. And the most handsome one. *grooms his shoulders* Could you imagine having a whole den to ourselves? -Hushpool

Is that a bad thing? -Bloodkit
"Actually, there is someone else... what about Redshadow?" ~ Falconstar

*crouches down* "One, two..." ~ Mistybreeze

"Only if you promise to make it interesting," *says, even as she stands up* ~ Shiverwind
Oh i would ruin it with all the pleasure i would be giving you. *grins*
Strongbreeze

*shakes his head* I like that about you and you are fun.
Tanglekit

*nuzzles his cheek and gets off him*
Flinstripes
•rolls his eyes• What ever you say mentor. •teases and gives her a nudge• want to swim?
Strongbreeze
"Actually, I have a question of my own. Who exactly are you planning to kiss?" ~ Berryfrost
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Bluefire7777 said…
Water would be nice my throats bone dry from this morning... *says quietly again* -Sheepfluff

Haven’t been much hungry lately though I probably should eat... -Merryberry
"Sure!" *says brightly* "Hold on, I'll be right back." *leaves for a few minutes then reapears with soaked moss* ~ Duskstorm
*thinks for a moment* Maybe...it might be good to let the other clans know where we stand. -Scorchgaze

Three! *takes off after a scent* -Redshadow

Count on it. *starts the way out* -Wrenflight

*grooms his fur* Who knew you were so dominating. -Treetail

*grins* I'd hope so. -Hushpool

You too! -Bloodkit
*flicks an ear* "More importantly, it'll show some of our own Clanmates where we stand; I think Redshadow's done his best to earn our approval. Although," *rolls his eyes* "he could be a bit more subtle about sneaking off with Mistybreeze when he thinks I'm not looking." ~ Falconstar

*darts after another scent* ~ Mistybreeze

*walks alongside him* "I'll go easy on you this time," *offers mockingly* ~ Shiverwind
Thank you Duskstorm...I know I should eat maybe the water will help my appetite I just haven’t been hungry in awhile... *says as she begins lapping up the water gently* -Sheepfluff
*chuckles* He can only obey certain orders so far it would seem. He's fitting in already. *flicks his tail in amusement* That's what love and lust will do to someone. Not that you would know. *teases lightheartedly* -Scorchgaze

Not necessary. I'm definitely going to have the upper paw this time! *pads to the training hallow* You ready? -Wrenflight
*stops and looks back at her* Uh someone important to me top secret!
Strongbreeze

I mean i can finally use my size on you.
Flintstripe

I would mount you on the walls, the floor where ever you want.
Skyheart

*purrs* Really? even though im weak?
Tanglekit
*settles down beside her and lays his head on her back* "Take your time. If you're not hungry then don't eat; your appitate will come back in due time." ~ Duskstorm

*raises an eyebrow* "Wait, are you seriously not going to tell me?" ~ Berryfrost

*rolls his eyes* "Oh, definitely not. I'm not capable of feeling such emotions." ~ Falconstar

*crouches down and flicks her tail* "Always!" ~ Shiverwind

*buries her first catch proudly, and looks around, scenting for more* ~ Mistybreeze
*shuffles* I-i cant...It would be to awkward...
STrongbreeze
I guess so. *licks his cheek* -Treetail

I'd be a mother until the day I died! -Hushpool

Duh! It just means less competition for me. *grins and nudges him playfully* -Bloodkit
Come on, I'm trying to cheer myself up. Giving you a bit of a hard time is fun. -Scorchgaze

*charges her immediately, tackling her to the ground* -Wrenflight

*catches one and immediately moves on, burying it and following another scent* -Redshadow
You’re very kind Duskstorm *after lapping some more she nosed the moss over to him* Want some too? -Sheepfluff
*shakes his head* "I'll drink from the falls outside." ~ Duskstorm

"So I've heard. You know, I don't give any of my Clanmates a hard time." ~ Falconstar

*lets him tackle her and practically goes limp in his grasp, fighting back just enough to not loose* ~ Shiverwind

*climbs a tree, chasing another squirrel* *runs after it as it leaps from branch to branch, moons of training aiding her* *although, she doesn't notice the limp branch in front of her until it's too late, and she's already lept onto it* *the branch immediately shatters and she shrieks as she falls out of the tree, landing on her shoulder with a sickening crack!* ~ Mistybreeze
But we would have a clan full of strong warriors.
Skyheart

*Starts to groom him* Clean up now.
Flintstripe

Hey thats not nice~ *pouts*
Tanglekit
*shuffles* I-i cant...It would be to awkward...
Strongbreeze
*shrugs* "Alright then, don't tell me. I was going to offer to actually show you how to kiss a she-cat, but I wouldn't want to make anyone else jealous." ~ Berryfrost
Are you joking right now? *rolls his eyes* -Scorchgaze

You better not be going easy. *grips her tightly before dropping her down beneath him* -Wrenflight

*turns in the direction of the sound and hurries off* Misty! *sprints to her side* Misty what did you do? *asks her gently, trying to get a sense of her injuries* -Redshadow
*blinks thinking quickly* No No you can show me they would never notice! *says quickly padding back to her*
Strongbreeze
I'm going I'm going. *flicks him with his tail* I'm a little sore so don't rush me. -Treetail

The strongest there has ever been. -Hushpool

I'm just teasing. -Bloodkit
"What? You have a protest?" ~ Falconstar

*shrugs, not even flinching when she hits the ground* "Maybe I'm just enjoying the view? Remember the last time we spared and Falconstar accused us of taking things too far?" ~ Shiverwind

*wheezes, the fall had knocked all of the air out of her lungs and left her stunned* "F-fell..." *coughs weakly* ~ Mistybreeze

*shakes her head* "Oh, no! Then we could end up with a situation like Frecklenose, Sunheart and Shiverwind!" ~ Berryfrost
I mean, I know how much you love talking about my daughter, so I'll bring her up again. I'd protest that you give Sweetbriar a bit of a hard time. -Scorchgaze

Nuh uh uh! You're not getting me with it this time. *pins her shoulders down with his paws* -Wrenflight

Relax, relax. *lays beside her* Give your body a minute. Try not to move too much. -Redshadow
No no! We wouldn't i swear! *sits down determined*
Strongbreeze

Now you know how i feel hun.
Flintstripe

*nips her*
Tanglekit

*chuckles* If only it would happen.
Skyheart
*scoffs* "Sweetbriar gives me an even harder time!" ~ Falconstar

*smiles warmly at him* "Remember that game we were playing when we had to name a good quality that each other has? Your eyes. They're the same color as the very first rays of dawn light, and just as captivating too." ~ Shiverwind

*shakes her head, fighting for her breath* "I-I need to-" *shrieks painfully when she tries to put pressure on her entire left side, her shoulder and leg giving out beneath her entirely* ~ Mistybreeze

"You know, for someone who already has someone they want to kiss in mind, you sure are determined to kiss me." ~ Berryfrost
Fair enough. *nuzzles him* I'll remember it for the future. -Treetail

You'd be so hot leading a clan. *tugs on his ear* -Hushpool

Hey! What was that for? *bats at him playfully* -Bloodkit
I don't believe that for a second. My daughter is adorable. Your just odd because you find her desire for a relationship so off putting. -Scorchgaze

Shiverwind, you know I'm partial to charm. You better knock it off and fight me unless you want me to start smothering you with compliments. -Wrenflight

Okay stop stop stop. Let me. *lifts her onto his back with ease and adjusts her so she'd be comfortable* -Redshadow