Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 24101-24150 of 31229

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas TeamPeeta649 said…
Probably a good idea. Let's finish this meal then we can talk to them and..say our goodbyes. *sighs* -Hushpool

Well no. -Bloodpaw

*grooms them lightly while they ear* Did you have fun with your grandpa? -Treetail

*pauses, slightly hesitating* Do you really want an answer to that? -Scorchgaze
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas tanglebelly said…
*nods taking another bite and pushes the rest to her* Yea sounds like a plan.. *looks around for Redshadow*
Skyheart

So you just feel me up then? *says curiously* I mean im not against it i kinda like it when you...Uh never mind. *says taking a quick bite*
Foxpaw

*purrs at his tongue* Yea Grandpa is the best he has all the fun games! *says looking up at him with a mouthful*
Flamekit

*gives him a look watching his body reaction* I think your pause and hesitation says it all dad.
Flitnstripe
*grooms his mate outside the warriors den* -Redshadow

*eats her meal* Do you want to go talk to Redshadow yourself? -Hushpool

When I touch you? -Bloodpaw

Yeah your grandpa is pretty great. *chuckles* Not all grandparents spend as much time with their grandkits as he spends with you. -Treetail

*sighs* I can't really lie to my kits. Listen it was only a couple of times. Tigerfang and I are mates now so it's not like it's an ongoing thing. After being alone for so long, when the idea was presented, I wanted to satisfy my curiosity. -Scorchgaze
*shrugs* I could if you want me to. *says laying on his side*
Skyheart

I mean kinda it more when you kinda feel my muscles..*says trying his best to not make it weird* I just like being near you in general though...
Foxpaw

*purrs* Papa when will we see your daddies again?
Flamekit

Makes a face..Was it any good? *says quickly* Im not intrested im just trying to get details to mess with Treetail.
Flintstripe
I don't really mind either way. -Hushpool

Yeah I like being around you too. It'll suck when you have to go back. -Bloodpaw

*sighs slightly* I hope soon. I miss them. -Treetail

I miss them too. -Ivorykit

This is not the ideal conversation to have with my son....But they were both certainly good at what they do. -Scorchgaze
Well ill talk to him soon when we are done eating then we can talk to him.
Skyheart

*thinks for a moment* What...what if i decided to stay?
Foxpaw

Do you think we can visist them?
Flamekit

*wrinkles his nose not really wanted to know but still proceeded* Who was better Featherwing or Crowtail?
Flintstripe

*nods and finishes her meal* Well nows the time. -Hushpool

Really? But what about Redshadow and Mistybreeze? I don't think they like it here. -Bloodpaw

Maybe at some point. Miss your other grandpa's that much? *purrs* -Treetail

I don't think I could really say one was better than another. They were both impressive in their own right. I just don't think I was aggressive enough for Featherwing. Surprisingly enough he has much more physical chemistry with Sky-*snaps his muzzle shut* All right, I've officially said too much. Tigerfang was right I really do over talk. -Scorchgaze
*gets to his paws* Well wish me luck then. *says padding over towards Redshadow.* Hey Redshadow we have to talk to you about heading back to the other camp.
Skyheart

*nods* I mean we arent kits anymore...and we are going to be...well you are most likely going to be made a warrior soon in a few moons....And i thought that maybe when that happens we could try a realationship or something..
Foxpaw

*nods* We dont know them very well...
Flamekit

*looks at him confused* Did you just say Skyheart? Dad!? What...wait do i even want to know?? Is Skyheart and Treetails parents sleeping with eachother???
Flintstripe
I'll head back once Foxpaw is better. We still don't know what the outcome of his leg injury will be. -Redshadow

I mean....I'd be okay with going on dates to see how that goes once we're warriors. -Bloodpaw

Well I know one thing, they were very sad to leave you boys. -Treetail

*sighs in dismay* It's really not my place to share Crowtail and Featherwing's business. -Scorchgaze
*gives him a look* You have warrior duties at the other camp im sure the cirpple will get better in a few moons or so. *says bluntly*
Skyheart

*smiles lightly and takes another bite* Id be okay with that.. I mean id still like to have our moments even with out all that stuff..Plus you can help me out with work outs to make sure i recover faster once my leg is better.
Foxpaw

Do you think they will remember us?
Flamekit

Well sorry to tell you this dad but you kinda already did share some of their stuff...wait is Skyheart into toms?
Flintstripe

*pads up behind Scorchgaze* You two seem to be taking your time whats holding you up big guy?
Tigerfang
*glares at him instantly* I've taken responsibility for him as my adopted son. I'm not just going to leave him here. -Redshadow

*nods excitedly at that idea* Absolutely! I'll do everything I can to help you! -Bloodpaw

Of course they will. They adored you kits. -Treetail

An unfortunate turn of events. My big mouth has gotten me in trouble again. *shakes his head at his son* No. As far as I know it was just some agreement made for Hushpool to carry their kits. -Scorchgaze
*shrugs* Whatever you say im just saying he isnt blood related so i wouldnt blame you for leaving him. *says before turning back and heading to his mate*
Skyheart

*purrs* Thanks Bloodpaw you are the best..*hesitatily licking her cheek still a bit nervous with Skyheart near by.*
Foxpaw

Thats good. *purrs* I wanna see them when we can though papa.
Flamekit

Mhmm you and that big mouth of yours always doing something it shouldnt. *grins* Right Deputy? *says givving Flintstripe a look*
Tigerfang

*looks at them in a bit of disgust* All right i heard enough im going back to my mate and kits..you two have fun with whatever you are doing.
Flintstripe

*resists the urge to get in his face* -Redshadow

*purrs slightly in amusement* I don't think he noticed. -Bloodpaw

Me too. -Treetail

Don't give Treetail too much of a hard time all right. *huffs and starts toward the entrance, nudging Tigerfang with him* I need fresh air. -Scorchgaze
*smirks glancing back at him* Seems our two kits seem to get along pretty well i wouldnt make a scene if i were you might ruin their realationship. *says before making it to hushpool*
Skyheart

Thanks StarClan...he still scares me and i dont think that will ever change.
Foxpaw

*looks up at Flintstripe* Daddy!
Flamekit

*Follows after him amused* What was that all about?
Tigerfang

*looks at his mate amused* You are going to lose it when i tell you this stuff and hello my little gift from Starclan. *purrs*
FLintstripe
*swallows his pride for the sake of Foxpaw, turning back to his mate* -Redshadow

Well how'd it go? -Hushpool

I think he enjoys intimidating others. -Bloodpaw

He outright asked me if I've ever mated with Featherwing and Crowtail. -Scorchgaze

*yawns after finishing his part of the meal**looks at his brother* Nap time? -Ivorykit

*wrinkles his nose* I don't wanna know. -Treetail
Oh i think i triggered him pretty well. *purrs*
Skyheart

I think that would be an understatment i think he loves intimidating others. *says amused* but then i again i love getting under his skin every now and then. *nuzzles her cheek*
Foxpaw

*cant help but snort in laughter* Well did you answer him truthfully?
Tigerfang

*nods* Nap time...*stretches out and lays on his brother happily*
Flamekit

Oh im so going to tell you just you wait. *smirks*
Flintstripe
*shakes her head in amusement* Is that the real reason you wanted to go over there? -Hushpool

Oh is that why you kissed me before you left? Just to tick off my dad? -Bloodpaw

*nods* I can't lie to my kits. At least not well. -Scorchgaze

*immediately passes out, snoring softly* -Ivorykit

Why do you like to torture me? *picks up the kits gently and takes them to the nest, laying them down softly* -Treetail
Eh maybe. *purrs* I mean look at him . *says glancing back at Redshadow* You can see his anger from here.
Skyheart

Ofcourse not! *says quickly* I did it becuase i really like you..Really like you..*looks at her gently*
Foxpaw

I can tell cause you told him almsot everything. *says amused* You even slipped out that his parents were getting railed by Skyheart and probably still are.
Tigerfang

*does the same*
Flamekit

*follows him with the other kit* Torture id never torture you unless we were getting itimate.
Flintstipe
Yeah he looks like he's really holding it back. -Hushpool

I like you too. Just remember what I said about us giving it time. -Bloodpaw

I know I feel like such a mouse-brain! This is why I need you with me to make sure I keep my muzzle shut. -Scorchgaze

*leaves the den after settling in the kits* Well hearing about my parents' sex life sounds like torture to me! -Treetail
I didnt even say anything that bad in my opinion. *purrs*
Skyheart

*nos* Yea i know i know. But that doest mean we cant still have fun you know. *purrs taking one more bite and pushing the rest to her*
Foxpaw

Oh really now? *says still laughing* I mean i know a few ways to keep your muzzle shut.
Tigerfang

*follows him* I had to hear about my dads aswell you know! *says in defense* But yours are much bettter.
Flintstripe
Bad enough to get that kind of reaction. Well should we get ready? -Hushpool

Yeah that's true. *eats* -Bloodpaw

Oh I bet you do. *nudges him playfully* -Scorchgaze

What's that supposed to mean?! -Treetail
*sighs and nods* I guess we should...*says looks at her a bit sadly and then ovver at Bloodpaw*
Skyheart

Thats what i thought plus i kinda like our little kissing sessions. *purrs*
Foxpaw

Hey gotta keep it shut and gaged somehow. *smirks and brushes against him*
Tigerfang

Well do you want to know?
Flintstripe
I know. I don't want to say goodbye either. *pads over to her, tail dragging slightly* -Hushpool

Yeah me too. *looks up as her mother comes over* Are you guys leaving? -Bloodpaw

*nods* We don't want to be away from the kits too long. *licks her head* We'll come visit you again, okay? -Hushpool

Funny I'd say the same thing about you. *licks his head* -Scorchgaze

*sighs* I feel like you're going to tell me either way so fine. -Treetail
•follows her with the same expression giving Foxpaw another look and nuzzles his daughters head• like your mother said we will be back again and hopefully you can beat me in a sparring match this time.
Skyheart

•looks up at them mainly Skyheart a bit weary•
Foxpaw

Oh haha •purrs as he bumps I’m amused•
Tigerfang

Well I guess your dads seem to really like Skyheart. •says amused•
Flintstripe
Once I'm a warrior I'll take you down no problem. *purrs and nuzzles her head against him* I'll miss you. -Bloodpaw

We'll miss you too, hun. -Hushpool

*nuzzles his cheek* So where are we going? -Scorchgaze

What?! Skyheart?! There's no way! His mate is a she-cat first of all! -Treetail
You can try. •says amused before turning to Foxpaw and whispers something to him then looks back towards Redshadow with a wicked grin• Cmon love lets get going. •says giving Bloodpaw one more lick on the ear•
Skyheart

*his eyes go a bit wide in surprise and looks over at Redshadow*
Foxpaw

I don’t know you were the one who was leading the way like the deputy you are.
Tigerfang

It’s true! My dad was telling me about how Crowtail likes him better then Skyheart and how Featherwing way preferred Skyheart!
Flintstirpe
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
*follows him out of the cave* What was that about? -Hushpool

What'd my dad say to you? -Bloodpaw

Mmm well I'll take you wherever you want to go. -Scorchgaze

Why would my parents sleep with Skyheart of all cats? -Treetail
Oh cant i give a young tom some words of advice? *purrs padding besides her*
Skyheart

*clears his throat* Oh nothing just some advice i guess. *looks a bit amused at her curiousity*
Foxpaw

And ill go where ever you want to go so you can always pick. *purrs* You know i dont mind.
Tigerfang

You are asking the wrong tom. *chuckles* I mean my dad said taht Featherwing was into the more aggressive types so i guess it kinda makes sense..
Flintstripe
What kind of advice you troublemaker? -Hushpool

Advice? About what? -Bloodpaw

I suppose not. *chuckles and takes him to the lake* -Scorchgaze

This is actually the worst. -Treetail
Oh you know just some young love advice. *says turning to her* Im not always horrible you knowo and our daughter looks like she really cares a bout him.
Skyheart

Training and things. *says pushing the prey to her* You going to eat? *says trying to avoid the subject*
Foxpaw

Ah the lake you love this place dont you?
Tigerfang

Well its horrible for the both of us okay? *says with a huff* I cant beleive my old man and yours...
Flintstripe
First your worried about them kissing and now you're giving love advice? *purrs in amusement* I love you. -Hushpool

Oh yeah! *eagerly resumes eating* -Bloodpaw

It's just so relaxing. *sits on the shore, parting the spot next to him* -Scorchgaze

I can't believe they actually slept together. That's just so unexpected. -Treetail
Im just looking out for my little girl! *purrs and nuzzles her* Plus you were right even apprentices need to mess around sometimes i guess.
Skheart

*watches her fondly while she eats*
Foxpaw

*sits besides him and rest his head on his shoulder*
Tigerfang

Yea and my dad liked Crowtail the most too...*gags a little* I mean your dads are pretty handsome but..still
Flintstripe
It's the best form of stress release out there. -Hushpool

So what should we do after this? -Bloodpaw

*grooms his ears softly* I enjoy my time with you the most, you know that? -Scorchgaze

*rolls his eyes* Do I really need to know this much? You're the one who asked him. -Treetail
Mhmm sure is i remember all the good times we releived our stress on eachother before we were mates.
Skyheart

Well i cant do much with the way i am and i cant really leave the camp..
Foxpaw

Oh so would you say im your favorite mate you had so far?
Tigerfang

Well you brought up the subject of them!
Flintstripe
I remember the first time you pinned me down and took your prize. Mmm that was so nice. -Hushpool

We could take a little bit of a nap. -Bloodpaw

I'd say I definitely have the deepest bond with you. -Scorchgaze

*huffs* Anything else you want to tell me before we move on? -Treetail
Mhmm i had you screaming out for me and you were so hot and still are. *nuzzles her lovingly*
Skyheart

Im down for a nap if you are unless you have warrior duties to tend to. *says getting to his paws carfully*
Foxpaw

Mhmmm Well thats good then. *purrs and looks at her gently* We have been best friends since we were in the nursery.
Tigerfang

Well besides your dad getting railed by skyheart and the other one with my dad not really. *sighs and chuckle a bit before nuzzling him* I hope you arent to freaked out.
Flintstripe
Same to you, love. You're still as sexy as ever. -Hushpool

No I got most of my work done already. I can take a short rest. -Bloodpaw

And you'll always be my best friend. *licks his cheek* -Scorchgaze

I'm more freaked out about the Skyheart part than your dad part. At least your dad is nice. -Treetail
*purrs seeing the border and nods* There it is ready to head back to our little monsters? *purrs passing the border*
Skyheart

Ah okay im down for a nap where do you uh wanna nap? Medicine den again or somewhere else?
Foxpaw

And you mine. *says leaning his head a bit exposing his neck for him*
Tigerfang

True! Like what did they see in that tom he is a monster. *says thinking to himself* I mean i like aggression to..but only so much.
Flintstripe
I'm ready! Hopefully they have ripped camp apart. -Hushpool

Well we could go to the apprentice den. But....I was hoping maybe we could kiss a little bit first. If we went to the medicine cat den it'd be private. -Bloodpaw

*purrs, licking his neck firmly* For all the trouble I give you I'm glad to hear that. -Scorchgaze

Ask much as it weirds me out to think like this, my dads do seem to be friends with Hushpool and Skyheart so maybe he's got a soft spot for my dads. -Treetail
Oh! Uh y-yea we can go to the medicine den then. *says a bit flustered that she offered to kiss* And then we could stay in the apprentice den if you wanted after. *starts to make his awy towars the apprentice den*
Foxpaw

Hey ive had worst then you and you know that.
Tigerfang

True...but why would he have such a soft spot that he would well you know with him.
Flinstripe
*purrs at him slightly* The medicine cat den is this way. *rests her tail across his shoulders and pads over to the medicine cat den with him* -Bloodpaw

That's true. *licks down to his chest* So am I your favorite mate you've had? -Scorchgaze

*shrugs* I don't know. I always thought Skyheart kind of got on Featherwing's nerves a bit. -Treetail
S-sorry been awhile since ive walked around by myself! *says padding after her looking over at Redshadow givving him a dont come into the den look*
Foxpaw

You are definatly up on the top of my list. *purrs* I mean some of my mates well i loved them its just they wanted to seperate for their own reasons.
Tigerfang

*lays on his back thinking* Yea...i mean there must have been something to get them to go at it...*stops and realizeds somthing* Wait Hushpool is your birth mother right? So what if....
Flinstripe
*rolls his eyes in amusement and nods* -Redshadow

*lays down in his nest* Still nice and comfy. -Bloodpaw

Well I don't plan on separating from you. *licks up to his ear* -Scorchgaze

What if what? -Treetail
*lays down besides her* Sure is and no more thorns to . *purrs moving his muzzle to her neck nuzzling her gently*
Foxpaw

Well thats good cause i dont think i could take anymore of that.
Tigerfang

What if they traded sex for kits? *says wearily* I mean it could have happened right?
Flintstripe

Not on my watch. *purrs and licks his cheek* -Bloodpaw

I've been there for you all our lives, that definitely won't change now. *kisses him lightly* I love you, you know that right? -Scorchgaze

Wait so that would mean....my dad had to sleep with Skyheart just so I'd be born? -Treetail
*purrs at her touch and moves his muzzle to hers licks her nose gently* Thats true on your watch nothing will ever go wrong.
Foxpaw

Oh ive known that since we were apprentices you big goof. *kisses him back*
Tigerfang

*nods* Yup..*says as it starts to connect* So that means ever for the new litter they used Hushpool again...and probably did the same thing?
Flintstripe

Do I get a reward for that? *purrs* -Bloodpaw

It's just been since then that I've told you, so I figured I'd tell you again. -Scorchgaze

That sounds awful! I don't like that my dad had to do that. -Treetail
Mhmm and its a strong muscled tom who is slightly broken kissing you. *says moving to kiss her and moves a paw over her body*
Foxpaw

*chuckles and pushes him over before standing over him* You are such a tease.
Tigerfang

Well i mean what if they wanted to? Scorchgaze did say Featherwing really liked it when Skyheart did it with him.
Flintstripe
*leans against him lightly**kisses him back softly, running a paw over his leg muscles* -Bloodpaw

Oh I am? How am I the tease here? -Scorchgaze

Okay that's definitely too much info! -Treetail
*pushes her onto her back gently moving over her and lays ontop of her as she feels him up and he starts to feel her up kissing her eagerly*
Foxpaw

Complimenting me like you are and kissing me after our little deep talk.
Tigerfang

Well someone had to say it! *chuckles amused*
Flinstripe