Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 24451-24500 of 31229

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas tanglebelly said…
•purrs and nudges him affectionately• Yea where does the time go?
Tanglepaw

•can’t help my climax as her keeps her grip on his member and rubs it shaking a bit as he does• S-sorry! •says quickly through there kiss• I-I couldn’t help it...
Foxpaw

I-I can’t help it! •says before moaning loudly as he pushes in deep• F-duck you are huge!
Tigerfang

•his body shudders huffing and getting irritated at the teasing• Cmon Treetail...hurry up before I decide to take charge.
Flintstirpe
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas TeamPeeta649 said…
But you kits have been our pride and joy. We've wanted to have another litter, but the pregnancy was so rough on your mother I don't know if it'd be good to put her through that again. -Darkmist

I-It's okay. I feel l-like I'm c-close too... continues to grind her hips in rhythm with his paw**moans into his ear as a climax shakes her body* -Bloodpaw

Mmm I don't know you might just be really tight. *sucks on his neck, pounding him a bit faster* -Scorchgaze

Well you know, *drags his tongue over him intentionally slow* maybe I wouldn't mind that. -Treetail
•leans against him a bit to comfort him• Hey as long as we make you proud I’m happy though it would have been nice to have more siblings. •teases•
Tanglepaw

•huffs breathing hard stoping what he was going and nuzzles the nook of her neck• That was...somthing..
Foxpaw

•growls lowly his member leaking in eagerly• I-I doubt that!
Tigerfang

•narrows his eyes and turns on him immediately realizing the teasing and shoved him down onto his back planting himself over him• You just love to rile me up don’t you Treetail? •says placing his paw on his chest and the other on his length• Fine by me I get to be in command then. •says before squeezing his sack toyingly•
Flintstripe
So they would have been just like you? *teases* -Darkmist

Y-Yeah..*rubs her muzzle against his cheek* That felt really nice. -Bloodpaw

You say that while you're gripping down on me like you don't want to let go. *licks his ear toyingly* You've come to love this, haven't you? *pushes his hind legs back further and thrusts as deep as he could go* -Scorchgaze

*huffs, immediately falling into the more submissive roll* Guilty. You know I love causing trouble, big guy. *brushes his tail over his member* -Treetail
Hey I would have been a great older brother!
Tanglepaw

•purrs and slides off her after a bit and looks down at their pelts embarrassed and starts to groom her fur then his•
Foxpaw

I-I may have started to T-takie a liking to it! •pushes back into him closing his eyes as he climaxes • S-shit!
Tigerfang

•smirks grabbing some moss forming it into a ball and shoved it into his mouth before placing his paw around his neck• Unfortunatly for you, you teases me pretty hard so now I’m in a mood. •says grinding against him before tearing up and slamming down onto his member taking him deep• F-fuck I love this.
Flintstripe
Yes you would. Well who knows maybe you'll still get the chance. -Darkmist

*Purrs lightly* Foxpaw you're really sweet, you know that. -Bloodpaw

Mmm may have. *repeats with a low chuckle**pounds him faster while rubbing his member more* How much do you wanna take today? -Scorchgaze

*groans deeply around the moss in his mouth**bucks his hips eagerly* -Treetail
Oh really? I wouldn’t want ma to go through all that pain though..
Tanglepaw

•purrs at her finishing his grooming of her fur• Hey anything for you, you’ve helped with me a lot since we were kits and I care about you so this is the least I could do.
Foxpaw

Y-you decide! •says instinctively bitting his paw again• D-damn it! •moans as he climaxes• You are so good with your paws•
Tigerfang

•holds his hips down• No no I’m in charge. •growls out to giving him a slight smack across the muzzle and he bouncies down harder onto his member• Shit it’s so deep!
Flintstripe
We've been discussing with Merryberry if her body has gotten stronger over time. So we'll have to see. -Darkmist

*watches him for a moment before kissing him softly* -Bloodpaw

Well I need to make sure my mate is pleased, don't I? *kisses him hungrily, twining their tongues**huffs into his mouth as he finishes deep in him**doesn't stop the thrusting during or after his climax* -Scorchgaze

*leans his head back, panting heavily as he rides him**his member throbbed and he released deep into him* M-More! *mumbles around the moss ball* -Treetail
•blinks before taking a bite• Well just don’t push her to far pa. •chuckles•
Tanglepaw

•purrs loudly enjoying the feeling and continues kissing with her•
Foxpaw

•groans as he finishes with him kissing him hungrily his breathing heavy with each kiss•
Tigerfang

•narrows his eyes going down on him• Hey what did I just say? •growls out tightening the grip on his neck cutting off his air• No words I’m in charge. •says dominantly and continues riding him before moaning loudly as he climaxes shooting his load onto chest and muzzle• Fuck!
Flintstripe
Obviously! *cuffs him lightly* I want her to be safe. She just loves being a mother so much and I know she wants to have more kits so badly. -Darkmist

*wraps her paws around his neck, pulling him closer into a deeper kiss* -Bloodpaw

*moves onto his back and pulls Tigerfang over him* I want you to ride it. -Scorchgaze

*nods obediently**moans more as he continues to ride him, his member hard and throbbing against his walls* -Treetail
Mhmm mhmm •says through his mouthful• I just want ma to be happy.
Tanglepaw

Blinks surprised planting his paws down over her and twist their tongues as they kiss and pulls away• You really have started to get a hang of this. •says gently•
Foxpaw

R-ride it? •huffs out as he moves over him•
Tigerfang

•unsteathes his claws Into his chest scrapping down as he feels his member inside him his walls milking it for everything he has and hisses climaxing a second time converting him again• I-it’s so good and this is such a good look for you! •huffs out• You covered in my load like the submissive Tom you are. •gives I’m a cheeky look•
Flintstirpe
You and me both, bud. -Darkmist

Kissing you just feels really nice. Sorry if I get a little carried away. -Bloodpaw

Mmm. *pushes his hips down onto his lap, his member hitting deep in him* Fuuuck that's so good. You feel so hot. -Scorchgaze

*his paws twitch immediately at his sides, huffing heavily for a few moments before spitting out the moss* Sorry, love. I can't stand it anymore. *Yanks him down against his chest and wraps his paws around him tight**slams up into him relentlessly* Fuck! *groans into his ear* Fuck my hard on just won't go down! -Treetail
•finishes eating and Looks towards the medicine den• You know I might go check on Bloodpaw and Foxpaw she said she was just checking on him but they’ve been in there for a bit.
Tanglepaw

•shakes his head• Oh no I love it. •purrs• It feels right..•says drowsing his tongue down her neck again•
Foxpaw

•let’s put a small whimper• Oh shit! •says immediately climaxing onto him• T-that s-shouldn’t have happened! •says resting his head listfully on his chest•
Tigerfang

•yowls at him as he slams upward into him• S-shit I was s-suppose to be in control! •growls out at him squeezing his member hard and moves his paw over his chest spreading his mess over him• I-I just can’t stop finishing! •says moaning out into his neck as he climaxes again his claws slipping and cutting his chest. Accidentally in pleasure•
Flintstripe
Well have fun with that. You young ones better not cause too much trouble. -Darkmist

*purrs deeply* Mm it helps that you're so handsome too. -Bloodpaw

What a cute sound. *tugs on his ear, continuing to use his paws to move his hips* You're so sexy. -Scorchgaze

*hisses at the cut, but growls in pleasure* I-I know but I just needed to fuck you hard! You can go back to being in control here in a second if you've got the energy for it. *smacks his rear roughly as he finishes in him again* -Treetail
•shakes his head• I’m always out of trouble pa. •says padding to the den•
Tanglepaw

Oh you think I’m handsome what else? •draws his tongue from her neck to her muzzle•
Foxpaw

•pants heavily taking him deeper drooling onto his chest • I-it feels good...
Tigerfang

•groans as he smacks his rear• I-I don’t know how much more I c-can take...•says lazily resting his head onto his chest below his neck riding him roughly climaxing one more time his chest sleeked up agaisnt his in his own seed•
Flintstripe
Oh is it my turn to compliment you? *laughs* Sweet, a good friend, strong, a decent kisser, but I think I'm better. *teases* -Bloodpaw

Starclan yes it does. Want to keep going then? -Scorchgaze

*pants and gropes him roughly* I just wanna fill you one more time then you can rest. But I wanna try something new. *flips him over so Flintstripe was laying on his back against his stomach**raises his legs high as he resumes his upward thrusting deep into him* -Treetail
Sure..*says licking her neck again and rolls his eyes amused* Oh sure whatever you say. *Says rubbing his paw down her side*
Foxpaw

*enters the den glancing around and spots them coughing awkwardly* Uhh...hey?
Tanglepaw

*nods his head quickly* S-sure i wouldnt mind. *keeps grinding against him*
Tigerfang

*whimpers out lihgtly as he is flipped over only to moan in plusher as he is taken at the upward angle his eyes rolling back in pleasure as his body goes limp climaxing*
Flintstripe
Hey Tanglepaw! Come for the compliments too? *purrs in amusement* -Bloodpaw

First I wanna spoil you a bit. *lays him on his back and licks his member eagerly* You've been much more open and honest when it comes to our intimacy. It really turns me on and makes me want to do all kinds of things to you. *licks from his member down to his tail hole and back up again, paying special attention to his sack as he passes with his tongue* -Scorchgaze

*holds onto him tight as he goes limp* Oh you like that, huh? You like getting pounded and filled. *arches up into him deeper* -Treetail
*slides off her quickly embarrassed and grooms his ruffled fur*
Foxpaw

Uh i wasn't disturbing anything was i? *says padding in slowly*
Tanglepaw

*puts a paw over his face loving the sensation* S-staarclan this is good!
Tigerfang

*wails out in pleasure breathing ragged* I-i like it! I want more! *groans out his insdies feeling mushed up as he is thrusted into*
Flintstripe
No you're all right. *sits up, wrapping her tail around her paws to disguise that she was still hot and antsy* What have you been up to? -Bloodpaw

I'll keep going then. *continues the dragging of his tongue over his sensitive areas* You taste so good. *huffs against him, his tongue eagerly lapping at every inch of him* -Scorchgaze

More? Oh I'll give you more. *squeezes his sack slightly, massaging it while his member still shoved in and out of him, his pre and previous loads making it easy for him to thrust in* Holy FUCK your insides feel good! I just wish I could keep you out here all day and night, filling your tight rear to the brim! -Treetail
*looks away awkwardly doing the same that Bloodpaw did before laying down*
Foxpaw

Oh well i just had a meal with my pa and a sparring match. *purrs laying down besides her*
Tanglepaw

*purrs out loudly his member start to get harder throbbing slightly for pleasure*
Tigerfang

*pants heavily in lust his mouth open drooling in pleasure insides gripping him milking him and his body being filled starts to leak out* I-i c-cant any more! *moans out* P-please no more!
Flinstripe
*lays between them* Oh and how'd that go? Did your dad kick your tail the same way mine did? -Bloodpaw

*strokes his length slowly with his paw, pausing for a moment before sucking hungrily on his sack* -Scorchgaze

*pulls out of him, pushing his legs together firmly with his member in between**thrusts between his thighs for a few strokes before yowling as he climaxes again, shooting a load all over his mate's legs and stomach**slowly eases up his grip, letting his mate still rest on top of him* S-Starclan....I-I think t-that's the h-hottest thing we-we've ever done...-Treetail
Well i lost...Turns out he can still fight..*huffs* Not as badly as your dad beat you though. *smirks*
Tanglepaw

*pants heavily as he toys with him his pre leaking ou t*
Tigerfang

*breathes raggedly his body twitching in pleasure as he rest ontop of his mate* I-it was so good....Y-you are and animal...
Flintstripe
Well my dad is bigger than yours! Now Redshadow would be a real challenge. -Bloodpaw

*Pulls back licking his lips* Want it on your back or stomach? *grinds his member against him* -Scorchgaze

Same to you love. Shoving that moss in my mouth was hot. -Treetail
True he is massive. *chuckles* I wouldnt want to fight him.
Tanglepaw

Yea he is a hard one to beat.
Foxpaw

S-stomach...*says breathily* I want it there..
Tigerfang

Had to shut you up some how. *murmers out rolling off him*
Flintstripe
I'd love to watch him in a fight. He has such impressive muscles. -Bloodpaw

I was hoping you'd say that. *quickly puts him on all fours**mounts him, but doesn't enter him, simply rubs his member against his rear* This view is the fucking best. Now that I look at it, it's hard to believe you can take my whole member in this tight rear. -Scorchgaze

You know you like the dirty talk. *huffs* But next time I want to bottom for you. Seeing your eyes roll back while you were feeling good got me a little hungry to take it. -Treetail
You know everytime you bring up my dad you always bring up his muscles and how attractive they are. *laughs*
Foxpaw

Your dad is Tigerfang though.
Tanglepaw

Y-you and me both! *huffs out* That thing is not normal!
Tigerfang

Oh trust me ill make sure i show you a good time. *smirks * I have ideas already.
Flintstripe
Redshadow and Mistybreeze adopted Foxpaw. *turns back to Foxpaw* Not my fault you have a hot dad. *nudges him playfully* -Bloodpaw

But it makes you feel good right? You like the feeling of it inside you? *moves his tail out of the way as he starts to slowly inch into him* -Scorchgaze

Can't wait. *nuzzles him* -Treetail
Why do you have to call him hot! *paws at her* Why cant you say im hot instead. *huffs amused*
Foxpaw

*opens his mouth to say something and shuts it * Well then guess we knoiw what Bloodpaw likes.
Tanglepaw

Y-yea it makes me feel good....And its...its somthing!
Tigerfang

*smirks and gets up* We are a mess love we neeed to wash off.
Flintstripe
Of course, a tom covered in rippling muscles, what's not to like about that? *ears flick in amusement* But you guys are hot too. You can tell you both will have a lot of muscles once you're warriors. Eye candy for sure. *flicks her tail playfully* -Bloodpaw

*starts up a rhythm, thrusting into him slowly at first* -Scorchgaze

Yeah let's go to the lake and clean up. The bushes where I found the berries were right next to it anyway. *smirks* Definitely just brought you out here for some fun. -Treetail
•cuffs her playfully• Yea eye candy for all the she cats indeed. •purrs• And true plus staying in shape is good for us anyways.
Tanglepaw

•shifts a bit still embarrassed• I’m never going to hear the end of this if Redshadow finds out how hot you find him.
Foxpaw

T-that all you got deputy?
TigerfNg

Yea just a little fun the kits are so going to be mad at us for being out so long though. •purrs amused following him•
Flintstirpe
But I'll be in better shape. *cuffs him back before nudging Foxpaw playfully* Then maybe I should tell him. *teases* -Bloodpaw

Wanting it rough huh? *slams into him, smacking his sensitive spot rapidly with his fast thrusting* -Scorchgaze

Think they'll believe we got lost? *chuckles and eases into the water as they arrive at the lake* -Treetail
You wouldn’t dare! •says quickly•
Foxpaw

•chuckles• You should totally do it Bloodpaw. •says gleefully• actually I dare you
Tanglepaw

•closes his eyes gritting his teeth taking him deep letting out a moan as his length throbs for release
Tigerfang

•slides into the water purring loudly• The kits take after me so no.
Flintstripe
A dare huh? Well I don't back down from dares. *smirks and stands to her paws* Don't be such a worry wort, Foxpaw. I'm sure he won't tease you too much afterwards. *laughs and leaves the den before he could respond, looking around for Redshadow* -Bloodpaw

*pads over to the den, a sparrow in his jaws* Hey Bloodpaw. Figured I'd bring some fresh prey for you and Foxpaw. -Redshadow

Thanks Redshadow! *takes the prey from him before dropping it* Hey Redshadow, I just wanted to let you know that you're really attractive. Like super good looking. -Bloodpaw

*stares at her wide eyed for a second* Uh well thanks, Bloodpaw. -Redshadow

*picks up the prey and returns into the den* Dare done. Easy. -Bloodpaw

*kisses him deeply, winding their tongues**huffs slightly against him as he pushed into him deeper* So fucking good...-Scorchgaze

Oh what is that supposed to mean? -Treetail
They aren’t as gullible as you are •says dipping down below the water•
Flintstripe

•watches her go hiding his face under his paws to embarrassed to look and listens before unveiling his face to her• Cmon Bloodpaw why did you have to do that. •huff•
Foxpaw

•can’t help but roll over laughing• You are the worst Bloodpaw!
Tanglepaw

•moans climaxing as they kiss• Y-your telling me...
Tigerfang
Rude! I'm am not gullible. I'm just very trusting. *washes his fur* -Treetail

Cause it's funny. It's not a big deal. *drops the prey for him and settles down between them again with a laugh* You should have seen his face. -Bloodpaw

And those moans are just too cute. *strokes his member through his climax* I would ask if you want to stop because you're normally all worn out but your friend down here is still so hard. -Scorchgaze
Same thing love. •says purring and begins to wash his own pelt•
Flintstripe

Funny for you guys. •says before taking a bite•
Foxpaw

•shrugs• oh don’t be such a kitten Foxpaw he isn’t your real dad so what’s the big deal.
Tanglepaw

A-all because he’s still hard doesn’t mean my body can keep going..•lays his head back•
Tigerfang
*huffs* So mean. -Treetail

Oh I'm sure he won't give you a hard time about it. *licks his shoulder* Redshadow seems pretty cool and laid back. Besides you're the one who kissed me in front of my dad before you left! Consider this payback. *takes a bite before nudging it to Tanglepaw* -Bloodpaw

*Bites his shoulder lightly as he climaxes into him, panting slightly* Want to call it here then? *licks along his back* -Scorchgaze
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Yea yea tell me something I don’t know. •says getting out of the water and shaking his fur out•
Flintstripe

Well yea but who knows what he will say to me later..•leans his head against her shoulder•
Foxpaw

•pushes the prey back• I ate eariler I have to watch my figure. •teases•
Tanglepaw

L-let’s take a break how about that?
Tigerfang
*follows him* All right now let's grab the berries. -Treetail

*rolls her eyes playfully* Oh please. You're already growing like crazy when it comes to muscle. Like one bite of a sparrow would ruin that. *shakes her head in amusement but takes it back regardless* -Bloodpaw

Works for me. *eases out of him, huffing as he pulls out fully* The view just keeps getting better. *pats his rear lightly before laying beside him* -Scorchgaze
Lead the way handsome. •says happily• After all they are you ur favorite.
Flintstirpe

Oh am I getting to Redshadow level of hot yet?•teases•
Tanglepaw

•huffs• Can you guys stop with that already?
Foxpaw

•grunts as he pants his rear• Yea yea I know I know.
Tigerfang

*pads over to the bush and pulls off a small branch full of berry clusters* The kits will love this. -Treetail

*laughs and noses his cheek* We're just messing with you. But fine, no more hot dad talk. *can't help the cheeky grin plastered on her face* -Bloodpaw

At this rate you knows, you may wear me out first. *purrs in amusement* -Scorchgaze
•shakes his head amused• you are going to ruin these kits
Flintstirpe

•watches shaking his head• You know if you wanna keep teasing me about my hot dad you could always go ask him for tips on well you know. •grins•
Foxpaw

•raises an eye• Tips on what?
Tanglepaw

I’d th at happens often be amazed.
Tigerfang
I swear I don't always spoil them! They're just so cute how can I not every once in a while? They just make the sweetest faces and I give in! Same as I do with you. So I blame you. They definitely get it from you. -Treetail

Oh well that's just asking for trouble. Like I could ever ask your dad that. *bumps him playfully* Don't worry about it, Tanglepaw. Foxpaw is just trying to start trouble again. -Bloodpaw

Hey you never know. You seemed to be really getting into it just now. -Scorchgaze
Hmmm that could be true they got those cute faces from me...•huffs• okay fine they got their charming good looks from me but they picked up your bad habits.
Flintstripe

Am not! And why not you already told how Hooooot he was you might aswell go the full length. •coos out•
Foxpaw

•tilts his head• I mean when you tell me not to worry about it you know it will only interest me more.
Tanglepaw

•nips his neck• Well I mean have you ever tried something as big as you inside yourself?
Tigerfang
Wow! You bully me so much. You deserved that pounding you got. *starts the way back with him* -Treetail

*glares at him lightheartedly, her face growing red**shakes her head at Tanglepaw* I am for sure NOT talking about it with both of you right here. That's embarrassing. -Bloodpaw

Obviously not. You're the first and only tom who has ever been inside me and we're a little different in size. -Scorchgaze
I only do it cause I care and it keeps you on up ur toes. •gives him a look• you know I let you top me. If I really wanted to I could always be in control. •smirks•
Flintstripe

Oh now it’s to embarrassing? •says before drawing his tongue down the side of her neck•
Foxpaw

Wait talk about what?? Cmon tell me!
Tanglepaw

I mean I’m the only one who could challenge you for it.
Tigerfang
Oh you think so? I think you like bottoming too much. You'd be begging me to take you again in no time. -Treetail

*shudders at his lick and whacks him with her tail* Fox-heart! *huffs and turns to Tanglepaw, her face still red* Foxpaw and I have been experimenting a little. With stuff beyond kissing. Only a little though. We're not going too far. -Bloodpaw

*chuckles* Probably right. -Scorchgaze
•turns on him challengingly• Mhmm you really think so?
Flintstripe

•tilts his head still confused• Like how do? And what do you mean?
Tanglepaw

•smirks at him and continues to lick her neck teasingly even after her smack• Yea Bloodpaw what do you mean?
Foxpaw

Plus takes a lot of convincing to even let you let me top.
Tigerfang
Of course. Even just now when you said you were going to take control I thought you meant you were going to top, but you just hopped right back on me. -Treetail

Keep up this cocky attitude, Foxpaw, and there will be no more experimenting for you. *whacks him again with her tail* Like you know how when we kiss and you get turned on? Well...taking care of that. Is what I'm getting at. -Bloodpaw

Well I've been a top my whole life. I just really enjoy pleasing. I'm not a fan of being submissive. -Scorchgaze