Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 24951-25000 of 31229

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas tanglebelly said…
*nods* So was there something you two wanted to talk to me about?
Foxpaw

*gives hima look* A little? Treetail Flamekit came running in with his face covered in berrys. Didnt i tell you to not spoil them with those?
Flintstripe

*licks his face trying to get all the goodies off* Do you think we got papa in trouble?
Flamekit

Well how was your tlak with the leader?
Tigerfang
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas TeamPeeta649 said…
I think we were a little curious about if you have a plan for when you may be ready to return to camp. -Redshadow

I didn't spoil them! And I swear I didn't give them a bunch, Flamekit just got excited and made a bit of a mess! -Treetail

I hope not. The berries are so yummy. -Ivorykit

Nothing too exciting. *settles beside him* We were just discussing him visiting the new camp today to check in on everything. -Scorchgaze
I think I’m ready...that’s if you two are. I should be able to keep training in the way I’ve been training at the new camp.
Foxpaw

Treetail I’ve seen the berries they aren’t big you defiantly gave them more then you should have. •says sternly as if he was scalding the kits•
Flintstirpe

•nods licking his lips finally• I want more!
Flamekit

Ah so as you said nothing to important maybe he just wants to see your daughter. •teases•
Tigerfang
We're ready. We just wanted to wait until you felt comfortable. -Redshadow

Well it's been a couple of days since I last gave them any and they asked nicely. I thought they deserved a treat. -Treetail

Papa said that's all we could have for now though. -Ivorykit

*tugs his ear playfully* If he can bring her back to this camp I won't complain about that. -Scorchgaze
•nods• I-I think I’m ready to go when you both are ready..•says looking a bit hesitant•
Foxpaw

Treetail there is treat and then there is feast and they definitely got a feast. •sighs shaking his head• just let me know next time so I can make sure you don’t ever feed them again.
Flintstripe

It was a lot though! •purrs•
Flamekit

•laughs• ofcourse you wouldn’t you miss them to much to complain.
Tigerfang
Don't rush yourself if you're not quite ready. -Redshadow

Hey that's hurtful! -Treetail

They're just so tasty I wish we could have them all the time. -Ivorykit

*lays his head across his shoulders* You know me too well. -Scorchgaze
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas KatieK102 said…
*nods in agreement* We don't want to rush you and worsen your wounds. We can stay a little bit longer if needed. ~ Mistybreeze

*pads over to Scorchgaze* Excuse me sir, but where did Falconstar go? I would like to speak to him about something very important. ~ Mousepaw
Falconstar went to check on everyone at the new camp. I can help you with whatever you need if it's urgent. -Scorchgaze
Well, it's a bit personal. *looks pointedly at her father, Tigerfang* ~ Mousepaw
I see. We can speak somewhere a bit more private. *stands and motions to the waterfall pool* -Scorchgaze
*follows him* ~ Mousepaw
I wont i wont..*says quickly* I think i can handle the journey to the new camp. I guess im just a little nervous at the thought of leaving my best friend agian.
Foxpaw

Hey the truth hurts love. *says before turning and heading back to the kits*
Flintstripe

Me to! I had like a pawful!
Flamekit

*glances at Mousepaw then at Scorchgaze before they leave* Fine by me.
Tigerfang
What's going on, Mousepaw? Is everything all right? -Scorchgaze
It's about my name. I don't think it fits me or my traits and I would like to change it. ~ Mousepaw
We understand Foxpaw. We'll give you plenty of time to say your goodbyes. Or if you want to spend just one more day with her. -Redshadow

*Huffs and follows him**drops the water in front of the kits* Drink up. -Treetail

You'd like to change your name? Well did you have any ideas? -Scorchgaze
*nods thinking* Maybe it would probably be better if we left sooner then later...If you dont mind id relaly like to say good bye to Bloodpaw..*says shyly*
Foxpaw

*sits back down* Okay you two. *says looking at hte kits* No more eating to many berries when you eat some only eat 3 max got it?
Flintstripe

*tilts his head clearly upset* I dont like that papa said we could have them aslong as we dont get a belly ache!
Flamekit
*nods* Absolutely. Take your time. -Redshadow

But three sounds like so little. *pouts* -Ivorykit
*nods nudging him happily* Thanks dad and mom. *says amused and gets to his paws again* Im going to go find her then at let her know ill come back to you two when im ready.
Foxpaw

Three is a healty amount even if it is little berries rae suppose to be a treat not a meal.
Flintstripe

*huffs looking annoyed* Thats a dumb rule papa tell him! *says looking at Treetail*
Flamekit
We'll be here. -Redshadow

*yawns awake in the nest in the medicine cat den* -Bloodpaw

No your dad is right. I've been giving you a bit too much and it's not healthy for you. -Treetail
Sounds good again see you two in a bit. *says heading back to the medicine den* Bloodpaw?
Foxpaw

But why cant you be right? *huffs* Papa is always ruining fun things..
Flamekit

*raies an eye*
Flintstripe
Morning Foxpaw. *sits up with a stretch* -Bloodpaw

Your papa just wants to make sure you're well taken care of and healthy. -Treetail
Morning how are you doing? *says sitting besides her*
Foxpaw

*lashes his tail once and grumbles sitting besides his brother*
Flamekit

You know Flamekit i dont think you shuold be getting any berry treats for a few days. *says at to him*
Flintstripe
Good. I slept really well. How about you? -Bloodpaw

Don't be upset with your papa. He just is looking out for you. -Treetail
Im doing good...I have something to tell you...I-im going back to the new camp today...*says a little upset*
Foxpaw

*looks at him eyes narrowed* Doesnt seem like it. *says before stomping off angry*
Flamekit

*watches him go and shakes his head* See this is why you dont spoil them if they dont get what they want they get angry.
Flinstripe
Today? Oh...that was quick. -Bloodpaw

Okay okay I learned my lesson. -Treetail

*hurries after his brother* Flamekit don't be mad at papa. -Ivorykit
*nods leaning against her* Yea..Came pretty quick but it seemed like i've been here for awhile you know? *smiles weakly*
Foxpaw

Why not he said i cant have berrys for a few days! I hate him! *huffs out*
Flamekit

*flicks his tail and sighs* Now i have to deal with an angry kitten..
Flinstripe
I suppose so. It's going to be a lot less fun around here. -Bloodpaw

Flamekit don't say that! If something were to happen to papa you'd be sad! -Ivorykit

I'll make it right, I promise. -Treetail
I mean you have Tanglepaw...right? *shuffles his paws* Im going to miss sharing a nest with you. *says watching her*
Foxpaw

Says you plus we have papa to take care of us if something did happen to papa.
Flamekit

*lays down* If you say so. But im just saying i know you want to give them the best but you have to be careful on what you give them you know?
Flintstripe
I'll have Tanglepaw but still. *leans her head on his shoulder* I'll miss sharing one with you too. -Bloodpaw

But think about how sad pa would be! You wouldn't want that. -Ivorykit

I know, flint. I'm sorry. -Treetail
Woo woot! I'm off work today :D

I kinda like the name Owlpaw, because owls are known for their wisdom. But I'm open to ideas if you or Falconstar have any. You're much older, anyway. ~ Mousepaw
Lucky duck!

*chuckles slightly* That I am. Owlpaw is a good name. A strong name. I honestly don't think you'd have to worry about Falconstar not being on board. Your reasoning is intelligent and respectable. -Scorchgaze
*chest puffs out a little bit* Thank you, Scorchgaze. I'm glad you think so. *pauses, then asks* I know you have Dapplepaw, but I think I need a little bit more training that Sheepfluff can't offer me. More mental training than physical. ~ Mousepaw
Mental? How exactly do you mean? -Scorchgaze
*purrs* Well try not to get into any trouble when im gone then. *stops* I guess we cant really have our little meet ups anymore can we?
Foxpaw

Well thats why we have two papas right?
Flamekit

its fine but you owe me a meal so get me something nice. *purrs*
Flinstripe

*sits waiting keeping his distance from Scorchgaze and Mousepaw*
Tigerfang
I mean that the other apprentices worry only about their physical strength, but I think the mind is the most powerful weapon, and I want to hone mine. ~ Mousepaw
*nods, impressed by her level of maturity* Well we've got a smaller clan now and more freedom with our time. I can certainly help you with that. -Scorchgaze

I guess not. I wouldn't want you getting hurt again. -Bloodpaw

No it's because they love each other! -Ivorykit

On it! *hurries to the pile* -Treetail
Thank you! I would be honored to learn from you. ~ Mousepaw

Yeah maybe we would somehow figure something out right? *says before pulling away from her after a bit and gets to his paws*
Foxpaw

*lays down in their nest and huffs* I guess so..*says still agitated*
Flamekit

*purrs watching him go *
Flintstripe
Any time you'd like to start just let me know. -Scorchgaze

Yeah maybe at some point. Be safe, okay? -Bloodpaw

Just don't be too upset. -Ivorykit

*brings him back a fat rabbit* How does this look? -Treetail
*nods* I-i will....*says getting a little emotional and licks her cheek once before pulling away* Well until i see you again right?
Foxpaw

I wont i wont..*stretches out* So what now?
Flintstripe

*raises an eye* Oh i think that will do. *purrs*
Flitnstripe

*starts to eat the sparrow he pulled out the pile*
Tanglepaw
We could start right now. ~ Mousepaw
That works for me. Well, you clearly already know that your mental strength is just as, if not more important than your physical strength. That's a key element. -Scorchgaze

I'll miss you, Foxpaw. *kisses him lightly on the cheek* -Bloodpaw

It all goes to you. *nudges it to him* -Treetail

I guess whatever you want. -Ivorykit
*purrs warmly at her and turns leaving the den heading over to Redshadow and Mistybreeze* I think im ready.
Foxpaw

Okay i know i like rabbit but there is no way in starclan i can finish this.
Flintstripe

*thinks and shrugs* I dont know i dont wanna play with papa and i think Scorchgaze is busy.
Flamekit
*nods, eyes steely with determination* ~ Mousepaw
When it comes to having a strong sense of mental direction strategy is where you want to focus. The ultimate goal of a clan cat in any situation is to protect as many clanmates as possible without making rash decisions. It can be a hard balance to maintain especially when cats you care about are involved, but it's something the most successful warriors have mastered. -Scorchgaze

All right. Should we let Scorchgaze know we're heading out? -Redshadow

Well I could help you with it. *chuckles* -Treetail

Maybe we could see if one of the apprentices will play with us? -Ivorykit

*Huffs and pads out of the den, her tail dragging slightly* -Bloodpaw
*eyes widen slightly* I never thought much about strategy, but I see your point! Who is the Clan's best strategists? And what about in the other Clans? ~ Mousepaw
•looks over at her noticing her looking a bit down and hesitates before waving her over•
Tanglepaw

Would probably be for the best wouldn’t it?
Foxpaw

•nods taking a bite• I would like that.
Flintstripe

I guess it’s worth a try that’s if we can hunt one down.
Flamekit
Falconstar certainly rains supreme when it comes to strategy in my personal opinion. I know Slightfeather of GoldenClan is also very skilled when it comes to strategic planning. Having intelligent strategy is key for any respected intellectual clanmate. Your clanmates will feel as though they can trust your judgement to guide them safely. -Scorchgaze

*nods and pads over to them* Scorchgaze, Mistybreeze and I will be returning with Foxpaw to our camp today. -Redshadow

Well, I'm glad you're feeling much better Foxpaw. I'll notify Falconstar upon his return if you don't pass him on the way. Be safe in your ventures. -Scorchgaze

*pads over to Tanglepaw* Hey..-Bloodpaw

*settles beside him and nuzzles his cheek* -Treetail

Bloodpaw and Tanglepaw are over there. -Ivorykit
*waits for them near the entrance of camp casting a last glance at Bloodpaw before getting ready to head out with Redshadow and Mistybreeze*
Foxpaw

You look a little down. *Says taking another bite and pushes it to her*
Tanglepaw

*pushes the rabbit to him* Dig in.
Flintstripe

Oh lets go ask them then! *says starting over*
Flamekit
Foxpaw is leaving camp today. *eats with him* -Bloodpaw

*eats eagerly* You don't think I'm a bad father, do you? -Treetail

What should we play? -Ivorykit