Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and paws, and forest green eyes.

Deputy:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes Apprentice: Dapplepaw)

Medicine Cats:
Merryberry (Bluefire7777) - light she-cat with large orange spots and bright green eyes

Warriors:
Sheepfluff (Bluefire7777) - fluffy white she-cat with big brown eyes (Apprentice: Mousepaw)
Tigerfang (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white tail
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Apprentice: Tanglepaw)[/]
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes [i](Mate: Flaxenrose)

Flaxenrose (Bluefire7777) - golden blonde she-cat with bright green eyes and white toes (Mate: Darkmist)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe)
Raindapple (Bluefire7777)- white she-cat with light grey and black flecks all over, black ear tips and blue eyes

Apprentices:
Mousepaw (KatieK102) - brown tabby she-cat with hints of ginger dapples, white paws and chest, hazel eyes
Bloodpaw (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes
Tanglepaw (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw
Dapplepaw (Bluefire7777)- black and golden tortoiseshell she-cat with a white chest and gold eyes

Queens:
Raindapple (Bluefire7777)- white she-cat with light grey and black flecks all over, black ear tips and blue eyes

Kits:
Raindapple's Litter
Flamekit (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorykit (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Elders:
Streamripple-(Tanglebelly) - brown tabby tom with ice blue eyes
Brownnut (Bluefire7777) - large dark brown tom and brown eyes (retired due to injury)

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: Leaf-fall

last edited on Dec 01, 2020 at 10:54PM

Stormclan 27999 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 25551-25600 of 27999

9 months ago tanglebelly said…
*nods and heads back to Mousepaw* Hey are you still waitinf for Falconstar?
Tanglepaw

*lays in his nest quietly wiping his eyes*
Swamppaw

See told you. *purrs and glances back towads the nursery* Do you think the kits will be okay?
Flintstripe

What i cant just lay on you?
Tigerfang

Hey if you want to share our nest we are okay with that.
Strongbreeze
9 months ago TeamPeeta649 said…
*peeks into the den* Hey. *calls out softly before moving inside, sitting beside the nest* Are you okay? -Bloodpaw

They should be. Want to go check on them? -Treetail

Oh you're more than welcome to. -Scorchgaze

As long as you guys promise not to seduce me. *teases* -Sweetbriar
*looks up at her wiping his eyes one more time* Y-yea im okay..i just miss my family..
Swamppaw

*nods* I just feel a bit bad now..
Flitnstripe

Dont mind me then. *nuzzles his chest and relaxes*
Tigerfang

Cant promise that but we will try our best plus you can help us think of kit names!
Strongbreeze
I get that. All of my family is at the new camp too. It's hard at first but after some time it's not as upsetting. -Bloodpaw

Then let's go. *heads for the nursery* -Treetail

*purrs deeply as he wraps his paws around him* -Scorchgaze

*perks up* Kit names?! I'd love to! -Sweetbriar
9 months ago KatieK102 said…
Oh trust me, we still have our fun. *playfully tugs on Strongbreeze's ear* But it's getting dark anyway. Maybe you just need to sleep the day off. ~ Berryfrost
*nods and stands with a tired stretch* I think that'll help. Will your nest have room for the three of us? Though I'm not against cuddling. *flicks her tail in amusement as she heads for the den* -Sweetbriar
last edited 9 months ago
Really? *says perking up a bit* I just never been away from them so its scary...
Swamppaw

*pads into the nursery glancing at the nest*
Flintstripe

you know we could be out here forever.
Tigerfang

Agreed we do have our fun. *gives her a bump of the hip* And yea do you have any early ideas for kit names Sweetbriar?
Strongbreeze
We should have room, but cuddling will help! *follows her into the den* ~ Berryfrost
*follows them watching them from behind as they make their way to the nest*
Strongbreeze
*nods* I don't like to admit it, but I was nervous at first too. But there are cats here who while they may not be blood they're like family. So it helps. -Bloodpaw

*curls up tighter around his brother while they sleep* -Ivorykit

Precious. *whispers* -Treetail

I really wouldn't mind it. -Scorchgaze

I like Daisykit. I think it's precious. *drops into the nest* How about Berry cuddles me and Strong you cuddle Berry? -Sweetbriar
Strongbreeze, your eyes better be on my eyes, only. ~ Berryfrost
Come on, Berry, you'll be the divider. *flicks her shoulder softly with her tail* What do you think of Daisykit? -Sweetbriar
I mean i have my auntys and uncles...But i dont know them that well since i left when i was young..
Swamppaw

*squirms slightly shifting closer to him*
Flamekit

Yea they are....
Flintstripe

Though we have to go back eventually its rather late.
Tigerfang

Oh thats a good one. *says and glacnes away* What thats not fair you are always flirting around with Sweetbriar.
Strongbreezz
last edited 9 months ago
*lays in the middle of the nest, expression thoughtful* I like Daisykit a lot, actually. I think I like Willowkit too. ~ Berryfrost
What about Puddlekit? *says as he lays down besides his mate*
Strongbreeze
They're all pretty cool I think. But you'll be able to get to know them this way. -Bloodpaw

You okay? -Treetail

Mmm just a little bit longer. *nuzzles his head* -Scorchgaze

Willowkit and Puddlekit are cute. I feel like cats don't use Breezekit as much anymore but I think that one for a tom. *leans her head against Berryfrost* Strawberrykit is a bit of a mouthful for the prefix, but it sure is adorable. -Sweetbriar
Aw, those are cute, too! What about Forestkit? Maybe if they have really green eyes? ~ Berryfrost
last edited 9 months ago
I guess ill try that later on...*glances at her* T-thanks for comming and talking to me. *smiles up at her*
Swamppaw

*nods* Yea just watching them sleep makes me emotional sometimes. *says leaning against him*
Flitnstripe

Fine by me just let me know when you are ready to go.
Tigerfang

Oh i acutally really like Breezekit. *says watching them and sticks to himself*
Stronbreeze
last edited 9 months ago
If you don't use Forestkit I will definitely steal that for myself one day. *purrs softly* -Sweetbriar

No problem. I just figured I could relate to what you might be going through. And I don't have many friends as is. -Bloodpaw

Happy emotional? -Treetail

*Peeks his eyes open and huffs* You're right it is getting dark. Let's get a move on. *sits up slowly* -Scorchgaze
If those kits are fathered by Falconstar, they'll definitely have the eyes for it. ~ Berryfrost
*lays her head on her paws* I think we'd have some cute kits. So will you two though. Just don't make them tonight, I'm not quite ready to witness that. *teases* -Sweetbriar
I think you can keep that one Sweet. *says resting his head on his mates shoulder* And dont worry we wont. *laughs at the idea* Thats unless someone is feeling risky.
Strongbreeze

We could be friends. *says quickly*
Swamppaw

*nods* Yea happy emotions silly.
Flintstripe

*grumbles moving off him and sits up* Guess you are right.
Tigerfang
last edited 9 months ago
*nuzzles Strongbreeze* We'll be on our best behavior tonight, then. ~ Berryfrost
Ill try my hardest but you know me. *says moving his paw down her body playfully*
Stronbreeze
Thank you guys for always looking out for me. *closes her eyes as she curls up comfortably* -Sweetbriar

*nods slightly* All right then. Friends. -Bloodpaw

*nuzzles his head* I'm glad we had them. -Treetail

We can cuddle in our nest back at camp. *licks his cheek and twines their tails as he leads the way back* -Scorchgaze
*watches her sleep and curls up closely to his mate*
Strongbreeze

*smiles* Well its getting late so i better get some sleep Merryberry told me im going to have a big day tommorow.
Swamppaw

Me and you both. *says heading to the nest* Are you going to sleep with us tonight'?
Flintstripe

*heads back wtih him* Like we always do.
Tigerfang

*twitches his tail slightly* Well guess i will jsut get some sleep instead.
Tanglepaw
Good luck. Sleep well. *leaves and returns to the apprentices den* -Bloodpaw

Of course. *pads over to the nest and curls up with the kits* -Treetail

And I love every second of it. -Scorchgaze
*looks up as Bloodpaw enters* How was the talk?
Tanglepaw

*purrs curling up around them and closes his eyes*
Flintstripe

Honestly having our own nest is the best part of being warriors.
Tigerfang
It went surprisingly well. We agreed to be friends. -Bloodpaw

That's true. Imagine if I was the leader, we'd have our own den. -Scorchgaze
Oh thats good! *purrs* Maybe he will fill the void that Foxpaw has left. *teases*
Tanglepaw

Oh that den would be a mess.
Tigerfang
I can't just replace friends. *cuffs him playfully* -Bloodpaw

What?! Why's that? -Scorchgaze
*shrugs* Whatever you say im just saying though its going to be moons before you see him again. And you better not try to sneak off.
Tanglepaw

Because we would be to wild in there. *cuffs him*
Tigerfang
We both agreed we shouldn't sneak out of camp anymore. After his attack things seem too dangerous. -Bloodpaw

Mmm I don't know if you could keep your voice down enough. The whole camp would hear us. -Scorchgaze
is that why you snuck out to see your parents the other day? *says amused before laying down*
Tangelapw

Says you i totally could. You on the other hand are a bit loud.
Tigerfang
*snuggles deeply into the nest, between Strongbreeze and Sweetbriar* ~ Berryfrost
Yeah yeah I get it I'm reckless. It's in my blood I can't help it. *yawns and lays her head down, closing her eyes* -Bloodpaw

Definitely not as loud as you. *heads for the warriors den when they return to camp* -Scorchgaze

Time skip???
yeeep.
Yup

*blinks away seeing the two she cats and slowly gets to his paws and pads out of the den to grab some prey for them*
Strongbreeze

*blinks away a bit confused at where he was at before getting up and leaving the den squinting as he enters the main cave*
Swamppaw

*sits out near the falls of the cave watching the water*
Tanglepaw
*continues to sleep soundly, cuddled up to her best friend* -Sweetbriar

*leaves the nursery with a yawn and pads over to the prey pile* Morning, Strongbreeze. -Treetail

Hey Swamppaw. *pads over to the medicine cat den* I brought you guys some fresh moss. -Bloodpaw

Falconstar? *calls softly into his den* -Scorchgaze
Come in. ~ Falconstar
last edited 9 months ago
*pads into his den* Swamppaw arrived yesterday while you were out. He's all settled in and today will be his real first official day of training. He seems a little nervous, but I think that's only natural. -Scorchgaze
I know. I talked to Frecklenose and Sunheart about it. *grooms his paws* ~ Falconstar
I just wanted to let you know he made it all right. Not like there was really much worry about that. So, did you have a relaxing day out yesterday? It's nice getting to see you a bit more relaxed these days. -Scorchgaze
It started off relaxing enough. Then Sweetbriar showed up and as always, she complicated things. I didn't sleep at all last night. ~ Falconstar
Want to talk about it? I promise I won't be all overprotective. I'll play the deputy role, not the daddy role. -Scorchgaze
last edited 9 months ago
I still don't know how I feel about it all. She spilled her heart out again, and I rejected her... again. ~ Falconstar
Well what is it that had you so restless then? Do you feel like you let her down too harshly or is it something else eating at you? -Scorchgaze
There's a lot of things. ~ Falconstar
*looks up at him* Oh morning Treetail. *says picking up a vole and a mosue* Getting breakfest?
Strongbreeze

*looks up at her* Oh morning Bloodpaw. *says before looking towards the freshkill pile* Thanks for the moss ill go put it away.
Swamppaw

What kind of things? Or would you prefer to have this conversation with her directly? -Scorchgaze

Mmhmm I'm starving. *glances at the two pieces he grabbed* Don't feel like sharing with your mate this morning? -Treetail

Do you guys need anything else while I'm at it? I'm trying to get my chores done early. -Bloodpaw
last edited 9 months ago