Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 28501-28550 of 31229

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas TeamPeeta649 said…
I certainly hope that's the case. -Hushpool

*pounces on him when he hits the ground, cuffing at his shoulders* -Sunflowerpaw

I'm perfectly behaved. *nudges the prey to him* -Badgerpaw

So did you boys have fun with your grandparents? -Treetail

I think so. Our clan is strong. We can make it through pretty much anything. *helps Foxclaw settle into their nest* I'm glad we'll get to share a nest again. -Bloodmoon

They seem like acquaintances more than anything. I haven't heard anything about her. Maybe we should get to know her so she's not just all alone. -Darkmist

*exits the den a bit reluctantly* I don't mind staying here to help. Though I do need to talk to you about something. -Scorchgaze

I highly doubt that. But I'll talk to you later. *pads off to the den* -Pantherpaw

*nudges Duskstorm* I'm going to check on my son. Enjoy your flawlessly prepared nest. We can talk about the possibility of you scoring a date with me later. *teases before heading to the medicine cat den* How is Ivyfrost? -Frecklenose

Resting. *holds back a slight cough, only clearing this throat* -Scorchgaze

*nudges Berryfrost* So Berry, when are we doing to do that double date we talked about? -Sweetbriar
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas KatieK102 said…
I don't want you catching whatever this is. But we can talk now, before we start questioning. *pads out of the den* ~ Falconstar

*purrs, watching her go* *goes to the warriors den and sticks her head inside* Foxclaw? ~ Ambershade

I'll be waiting, longingly. *calls after her.* ~ Duskstorm

*laughs* As soon as Strongbreeze feels comfortable trying to make small talk with Falconstar! ~ Berryfrost
*follows him* So we may have a solution to our medicine cat issue. Pebblepaw seems to be having dreams from StarClan about herbs. What they're for, what they look like and potentially where to locate them. He naturally seems to know how to handle them as well. He said he'd be willing to take on the role of a medicine cat. I think with his connection to StarClan and Swamppaw's experience this could be the perfect time to train two medicine cats. -Scorchgaze

*turns to her* Hey Ambershade. He's back in the warriors den again, isn't that great? -Bloodmoon

He's not as intimidating as cats like to make him out to be. He's a sweetheart I promise. *purrs in amusement and grooms her pelt* -Sweetbriar
*flicks an ear, listening* I certainly won't deny Pebblepaw if StarClan is communicating with him. But who is supposed to train them both? You have a good bit of knowledge Scorchgaze, but you were never a medicine cat. ~ Falconstar

*purrs* That's amazing! *lays down beside them* You feel better, then? ~ Ambershade

You hear that, Strongbreeze? Falconstar is a sweetheart. ~ Berryfrost
I know. We may just need to have the whole can pitch in whatever knowledge they can and the rest we can reach out to StarClan for. Maybe we could even reach out to another clan's medicine cat. -Scorchgaze

He's still got some pain but overall he seems to be healing well. I've been grilling him and the medicine cats daily to make sure he's getting better. -Bloodmoon

He really is! He's got his rough side, but he's thoughtful and giving and so loving. *purrs happily* -Sweetbriar
*snorts* Another Clan's medicine cat. Right. Well, is Pebblepaw is having dreams from StarClan then I'm sure this will work out for the best. Pebblepaw is... Frecklenose's apprentice. ~ Falconstar

Good. Somebody has to keep an eye on him. I bet he's dying to get back to his duties. *thinks* Hey, I'm mentoring your sister. ~ Ambershade

Maybe to his mate! ~ Berryfrost
new forum for the character bio thing. The last one got cluttered with half finished bios.

link
Right. So we'll have to let he know of the change. I know you're not a fan of reaching out to the other clans, but we may not have too many other choices. -Scorchgaze

How's that going? Is she giving you trouble? -Bloodmoon

Yes but you two are my best friends so he'll be sweet to you too. -Sweetbriar
I'll think about it, Scorchgaze. Start talking to our Clanmates. ~ Falconstar

No, none at all! Did you expect her to? ~ Ambershade

I'll believe it when I see it. Right, Strongbreeze? ~ Berryfrost
You've got it. *pads with Frecklenose to the warriors den* Swamppaw too busy for a visit? -Scorchgaze

*nods slightly* I just don't want to get in his way. I want to baby him, but sometimes I forget he's not a kit anymore. I can't monopolize all his time. It's getting late so I'm going to settle in for the rest of the night. I'll check in with my babies in the morning. And don't worry, I don't feel sick at all dad. *noses him before settling into her nest in the warriors den* -Frecklenose

*pads over to Duskstorm* Duskstorm how are you doing today? You aren't feeling ill are you? -Scorchgaze

Maybe a little. *laughs* She's always been rambunctious and can definitely be standoffish if you push her buttons. -Bloodmoon

*sticks her tongue out at them playfully* -Sweetbriar
*spreads out in his new nest* Nope. Right as rain. ~ Duskstorm

I guess I could see that. She told me she doesn't have friends, or really like her Denmates. *brightens* But I had a plan! I told her to make a friend, and we would try to make her a warrior early! ~ Ambershade

Well thank StarClan for that. For now we want everyone without symptoms keeping their distance from the medicine cat den. Just let us know if you start coughing, running a fever or feeling tight in your chest. -Scorchgaze

That's a pretty good idea. She'd do just about anything to get ahead in her training. Think she's gonna manage to make a friend though? I know she's not really interested in having any. At least that's what she says. -Bloodmoon
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas tanglebelly said…
He is about as safe as a snake. •says to them• but I think I’m finally ready whenever you two are.
Strongbreeze

•shakes his head• No not at all honestly I’ve been to busy handling the kits to think about that why?
Sunheart

•purrs happily nuzzling his mate•? You have no idea how much I miss warrior duties Ambershade. But I’m sure if anyone can handle Pantherpaw you can do it easily.
Foxclaw

Well looks like he is finally out of the den
Tigerfang

I was complimenting you l, you know don’t habe to be so snobby about it.
Swamppaw

•tumbles and rolls about me with her trying to wrestle her down with him•
Buckpaw

•takes a bite and gets up• Good I’ll be right back I’ll get my dad. •says making his way over to him• Hey dad.
Driftpaw

Mhmm lots of fun they are great!
Flamekit
How dare you two! *teases and swipes at them* -Sweetbriar

Go get him in trouble. *teases* -Hushpool

*thrashes against him, trying to break his hold* -Sunflowerpaw

Hey sweet boy. What are you up to? -Featherwing

I knew you'd hit it off with them. *purrs and nuzzles his kits* -Treetail
•ducks• Hey we are just being honest don’t hate us!
Strongbreeze

Will do you know I’m good at it. •says making his way over with a mouse•
Tigerfang

•licks her away quickly as she struggles and rolls to his paws•
Buckpaw

Nothing but me and Badgerpaw were wondering if you could take us hunting.
Driftpaw

How did you know?
Flamekit

Yeah we might aswell hopefully he doesn’t have a break down seeing us talk to her.
Tanglewhisker
Have fun! *calls after him* -Hushpool

*moves his attention from Duskstorm to his mate* Am I in trouble? -Scorchgaze

*jumps to her paws and crouches again, carefully watching his movements* -Sunflowerpaw

Of course I can. *stands with a stretch* Anyone else you want to bring? -Featherwing

Because they're my parents and they're the best! Plus you kits are so sweet. -Treetail

I don't think he'd dare after what happened last time. *pads over to Milky* Hello. I'm Darkmist. -Darkmist

Oh it's nice to meet you! I'm Milky. And you're Tanglewhisker right? -Milky
*flicks his tail in response and look up at his mate* Well maybe for being retired you sure like to be active dont you?
Tigerfang

*claws at the ground watching her before charging agian*
Buckpaw

*thinks* I didnt have anyone else in mind really. *says happily*
Driftpaw

Aunty says that all the time!
Flamekit

*nods his head* Yup Tanglewhisker is the name! Nice to meet you.
Tanglewhisker
I know I know I'm sorry. Things just seem to have gotten out of hand really fast. I wanted to help as much as I could. -Scorchgaze

*weaves the the side and swipes at his flank* -Sunflowerpaw

Well let's go then. *nudges his mate playfully as he stands* Thanks for asking your favorite dad. *teases* -Featherwing

Well because it's true. -Treetail

You were having a meal with Frecklenose earlier right? I'm trying to learn everyone's names. -Milky
You can say that again. *says with a sigh* Just be safe okay? You aren't as young as you used to be.
Tigerfang

*watches her and turns as she swipes his flank bringing a paw across her jaw*
Buckpaw

*rolls his eyes* See you when you all get back then.
Crowtail

*purrs following and motions for badgerpaw to get up*
Driftpaw

*lays ontop of his brother* Hear that Ivorykit?
FLamekit

Yeah i was and thats a good start atleast everything working out okay with you joining the clan?
Tanglewhisker
I promise I will be. *noses his cheek* Now I'm just trying to see if anyone else is having symptoms. -Scorchgaze

*reels back slightly , caught off by the hit* -Sunflowerpaw

*hurries after them* -Badgerpaw

I'll take you boys to the best hunting spot. -Featherwing

*rushes over to Crowtail* Hi papa! -Briarpaw

Yeah. *purrs happily* Aunty always says nice things about us. -Ivorykit

It seems like it so far thankfully. Everyone has been so kind. -Milky
Well so far im doing fine. *says gently* How about you? You aren't feeling anything are you?
Tigerfang

*tackles her as soon as she reels back*
Buckpaw

Where is that?
Driftpaw

*looks down at her purring* There you are have you been exploring?
Crowtail

She likes us the best i think.
Flamekit

Well thats good and Sunheart has been good to you aswell? *says wearily*
Tanglewhisker
No I'm feeling all right. -Scorchgaze

*pummels his stomach with her hind paws* -Sunflowerpaw

By the stream. All the prey goes there for water so it's perfect. -Featherwing

Yep! I checked out all the cool spots. -Briarpaw

I hope so! -Ivorykit

Oh yes. I guess you could say he's my first friend here. -Milky
Good make sure you continue to feel all rightl. *says before dropping the prey* Now eat up i already ate.
Tigerfang

*huffs wrapping his paws up with hers trying to wrestle around her*
Buckpaw

*nods* That sounds about right, hear that Badgey?
Driftpaw

Oh and what was your favorite?
Crowtail

*lays down and looks at the kits* Also for now we want you to stay away from the medicine cat den.
Flinstripe

Impressive and have you tried making a second friend yet?
Tanglewhisker
Yes sir. *purrs lightly as he digs into the prey* -Scorchgaze

*squirms against his larger size, trying to throw him off* -Sunflowerpaw

Loud and clear, bunny. -Badgerpaw

By the waterfall. It's super pretty! -Briarpaw

Yes stay close to the nursery for now. -Treetail

Oh not really. Wrenflight was very nice to me too, but he was fairly busy at the other camp. -Milky
*approches Redshadow* Redshadow. How do you feel? ~ Falconstar

Oh, well, that plan backfired slightly. I told her she could choose anyone to befriend, so she chose me. That feels sort of like cheating since we already talk everyday, but I didn't want to change the rules on her. She's certainly clever. ~ Ambershade

Because you always seem to have your eye on somebody. But I think this will do you some good. ~ Shiverwind
I feel fine. I haven't had any of the same symptoms as Mistybreeze. -Redshadow

That she is. She's pretty good at getting her way. But I'm glad you were willing to do it. I think having a friend or two would do her some good. -Bloodmoon
Good. I would still build a new nest if I were you... and I have a favor. Now that Mistybreeze is sick, will you take Blackpaw out along with Thunderpaw? That way he doesn't slack in his training. ~ Falconstar

I think so too! *leans gently against Foxclaw* It certainly paid off for you two. Mates! Maybe Pantherpaw will find her eventual mate too, even if she thinks crushes are gross now. *purrs* ~ Ambershade
Absolutely. Maybe having someone to spar with will help improve her mood. -Redshadow

That might take a while. You should hear the way she gets on Badgerpaw and Buckpaw for their little involvements. *laughs* -Bloodmoon
So you've noticed her change in mood as well, then. ~ Falconstar

I'm sure I'll hear all about it soon, *laughs* ~ Ambershade
Oh look at you two gossiping life you have been friends for life.. *purrs nosing his sister* What about your love life?
Foxclaw

*nods quickly in agreement* Yeah i just haven't ever seen him on a date before so maybe he is a little nicer but like my mate said ill believe it when i see it.
Strongbreeze

Well lets hope it does..So since we are on the topic of love what about you and Wrenflight?
Sunheart

*watches him fondly and looks around* So how was everyone?
Tigerfang

*holds her down by the shoulders and grins* Give up?
Buckpaw

Oh it sure is just wait for it to get a little warmer you will love it.
Crowtail

Oh okay...is everything okay?
Flamekit

Yea for now they are but we want you both to be super safe!
Flitnstripe

Ah yes he was a busy cat over there. *looks at Darkmist* Well you seem like a decent cat so we are glad you joined the clan right pa?
Tanglewhisker
She's even being somewhat distant with me. -Redshadow

Hey she's technically my sister now so obviously we'd get along! But yeah what's going on in the love department with you? -Bloodmoon

All right I guess that's fair enough. *purrs lightly* -Sweetbriar

I've only really gotten to check in with Duskstorm, but once I finish eating I'll keep making the rounds. -Scorchgaze

*kicks out at his back leg* No! -Sunflowerpaw

Is it good to swim in? -Briarpaw

Exactly. We don't want any chances of you getting sick. -Treetail

Most definitely! We always welcome kind cats around here. -Darkmist

I really appreciate that. -Milky
I'm not surprised. I haven't seen her have a conversation with anyone in days. But maybe training with Blackpaw will be what she needs. *flicks his tail* Keep me updated on their progress, and I'll have the medicine cat keep you updated on Mistybreeze. ~ Falconstar

*sighs* It's so boring that I don't even want to talk about it. I really hoped that when I became a warrior, maybe Wrenflight would start to pick up all the hints I keep dropping, but that tom is practically blind. And now there's all this gossip that he and Shiverwind have feelings for each other... *groans* I'm gonna die alone! ~ Ambershade

*flicks an ear* What about me and Wrenflight? ~ Shiverwind

Thank you Falconstar. Have you seen Thunderpaw recently by the way? She was in camp earlier but I haven't seen her since I took Misty to the medicine cat den. -Redshadow

Maybe you just need to take a more direct approach! Grab the tom and kiss him. -Bloodmoon

*yawns* Well I'm beat and it's getting late. I'm going to turn in. I'll talk to you two tomorrow. -Sweetbriar
Well are you two an object yet you two kick it off pretty well you know.
Sunheart

*nudges Ambershade gently* Hey nothing is confirmed yet you know! You can still try and make a move.
Foxclaw

Well anyways when do you two want to plan this double date? *looks to Sweetbriar* This is mainly on you. *purrs*
Strongbreeze

There you go again being the deputy when you dont have to.
Tigerfang

*falls face first into her chest with a huff*
Buckpaw

*bumps Badgerpaw playfully* Are we almost there?
Driftpaw

Good to do alot of things in. *purrs*
Crowtail

*looks a little weary but nods* Okay we will stay in here.
Flamekit
I'll have to see when Falconstar can make some free time. With cats getting sick he might be busy for a little bit. -Sweetbriar

I know, but Ivyfrost is sick and I don't want to leave Falconstar hanging. *noses him* You could do it with me. Make sure I'm not pushing myself too hard. -Scorchgaze

*pulls him into a headlock immediately* -Sunflowerpaw

We're getting close. So what do you think of the territory? -Featherwing

Like what? -Briarpaw

Good boys. *nuzzles them* -Treetail
I saw her parents try to talk to her earlier… she ran out of camp. I haven’t seen her since. ~ Falconstar

*thinks* Do you actually think that would work? Just… kiss him? ~ Ambershade

We’re strictly friends who sometimes kiss. But only to like, relieve stress and stuff. It’s definitely not romantic. I don’t have feelings for him. ~ Shiverwind
*huffs* Sounds like I should go find her. *heads for the exit* -Redshadow

Why not?! That would let him know exactly where you stand! He'll either be into it or let you know if he's not. -Bloodmoon
*gets to his paws and noses his mate* Well shall we get you to the nest?
Strongbreeze

*sighs and nods* Fine ill help you just dont overwork yourself. *says laying down and starts to groom him*
Tigerfang

*immediatly starts to thrash and turn*
Buckpaw

its kinda the same as the otehr territory ill be honest.
Driftpaw

Fish and what not. *says quickly and noses her* Well have you set up your nest its getting late.
Crowtail

*curls up tightly and yawns widely*
Flamekit

*looks at his mate then his siter and shakes his head* you know what you two do what you want good luck.*lays his head against his mate*
Foxclaw
I promise I won't. Once I ask around and see how everyone is I'll be done for the day. -Scorchgaze

Tap out! *does her best to hold him still* -Sunflowerpaw

I'll give you that it's not too different. -Featherwing

Not yet. Can you help me papa? -Briarpaw

Don't you think it would work? *noses him* -Bloodmoon
*lays on a smooth, cold stone a little ways outside of camp, sulking* ~ Thunderpaw

I've really never thought about it like that... but he certainly isn't picking up on my hints. Maybe he really doesn't know how I feel! *stands up* I'm going to find him right now! ~ Ambershade

We’re strictly friends who sometimes kiss. But only to like, relieve stress and stuff. It’s definitely not romantic. I don’t have feelings for him. ~ Shiverwind

Yeah, I'm feeling tired. Let's turn in for the night. ~ Berryfrost

*pads up to her* I'm letting you know right now if you run I will chase you down. What're you doing out here? Aren't you cold? -Redshadow

That's the spirit! I wish you luck. And if it doesn't go well we'll find you someone even better to be into. -Bloodmoon

*finishes a meal by the waterfall and starts to make his way to the den* -Wrenflight
*Nods* Well finish the mouse then we can make the rounds.
Tigerfang

*shakles his head clawing at the ground as the air was beginning to run out*
BUckpaw

*snorts from the side* Such a stubborn tom just choke him out Sunflowerpaw.
Skyheart

Are there any differences though? *looks up at Featherwing*
Driftpaw

*nods* Ofcourse come on lets get you some moss though lets stay away from the medicine den we seem to have some sicks cats and your aunt is one of them.
Crowtail

I mean it could but dont you think that the idea is a bit...Forward?
Foxclaw
*quickly finishes off his meal* Let's do this quick so we can get to sleep. -Scorchgaze

A-Are you sure? I don't want to hurt him. -Sunflowerpaw

Well I think this territory is a bid more diverse. You've got a lot of different areas you can go to. -Featherwing

*frowns* Is she going to be okay? -Briarpaw

Well yeah but he isn't getting her subtle hints. -Bloodmoon
The cold feels good. My blood feels like it's always boiling. ~ Falconstar

*strides out of the warriors den, on a mission.* *spots Wrenflight* Wrenflight! Can I talk to you for a minute? Um, maybe behind the waterfall? ~ Ambershade

Want to talk about it? Or we could spar if you really feel like blowing off steam. -Redshadow

Oh sure. *pads over with her* How are you feeling now that you're a warrior. And with your own apprentice already! -Wrenflight
Did you ask Falconstar to push back my Warrior Ceremony? ~ Thunderpaw

Good! I wasn't expecting my own apprentice so soon, but I did have a great mentor. You must have instilled something in me that Falconstar noticed. *sits down beside him* ~ Ambershade
No I didn't. To be honest, I thought you were more than ready to become a warrior. -Redshadow

Oh I don't think I can take that much credit. Well what did you want to talk about? -Wrenflight
Then why did he hold me back? I'm moons more skilled than Ambershade or Tanglewhisker, at least! ~ Thunderpaw

Well, honestly, I think it would be better if I just showed you what I wanted. *suddenly leans forward and kisses him on the mouth* ~ Ambershade
*stays silent for a moment before answering* Thunderpaw you remind me of me when I was younger. You're incredibly skilled, more so than most, but..you have anger in you. Anger that Falconstar wants to make sure you have a handle on. -Redshadow

*pulls back quickly with a noise of surprise* Ambershade..I...I wasn't expecting that. -Wrenflight
So then you do know why he held me back. Everybody thinks I'm just angry all the time. *lashes her tail* ~ Thunderpaw

*giggles* I figured you weren't. I've been dropping hints about how I feel towards you for awhile now, and you didn't seem to notice, so I figured a more direct approach might get through to you. ~ Ambershade