Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 29651-29700 of 31229

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas TeamPeeta649 said…
Very. *nuzzles his head against him* I just felt like I owed our past loved ones a visit first. -Featherwing

Passed out. Your dad kept them occupied before they drifted off to sleep. -Treetail

Not like that's a surprise. Anyone who doesn't get along with Slightfeather is a mouse brain. -Creedstorm

Truth. -Badgerpaw
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas tanglebelly said…
*pulls him closer and sighs* Yeah i need to give them a visit soon aswell..I just haven't really accepted it yet though..
Crowtail

Sounds about right he loves his grand kits. *purrs*
Flintstripe

*shrugs* Some cats have their preferences. *says as they make their way back*
Sunheart

Who do you think is a better righter Blackpaw or Buckpaw?
Swampaw

*gives him a silent look*
Buckpaw
I know, love. Don't feel like you have to rush yourself. They know that you love them, you just need time to heal. When you're ready to visit we'll do it together. -Featherwing

He seemed to be doing a little better when he left. -Treetail

Who do you get along with most in the clan? -Milky

My family are the best fighters in the clan, so obviously Buckpaw. -Badgerpaw
•presses against warmly• I love you.
Crowtail

That’s good..I just wish he had someone like Tigerfang around for him still..
Flintstripe

Uh well as of now..I’d say you?
Sunheart

I feel like that might be a little skewed of an opinion but alright.
Swamppaw

•puffs out proudly•
Buckpaw

Well I need to get this one to the nest dad. •says before nosing his mate• but we will put a good word in for you with Hushpool and Skyheart.
Foxclaw
I love you too. Now get some rest. *grooms his shoulders* -Featherwing

Yeah your dad hasn't really been lucky in love. The only other gay toms in this clan close to his age are my parents so it's not like he has options. -Treetail

Thanks! I'm glad I was able to make friends coming here. -Milky

Please everyone knows our family is the best of the best when it comes to battle. -Pantherpaw

Hard to deny. -Badgerpaw

I don't know whether to be thankful or terrified. -Redshadow

Both! *twines tails as they head into the den* -Bloodmoon
•purrs lightly and falls sleep•
Crowtail

You can say that again..•sighs• oh what to do what to do.
Flintstripe

You and me both. •says spotting the entrance• looks like we made it back.
Sunheart

Well what about Blackpaw he has beaten you guys? Or Redshadow he is super good at fighting.
Swamppaw

So what about them?
Buckpaw

•nudges Badgerpaw amused•
Driftpaw

What she said! •says as they make it to the warriors den•
Foxclaw
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas KatieK102 said…
Don't mind me, just sneaking back in to things!

Can someone remind me about the whole punishment thing between Red and Sun? It sounds like Red gets to beat Sun up but I can't imagine who talked Falcon into that, lol.

*returns to camp with Pebblepaw, both carrying herbs* *notices Creedstorm and gives Pebblepaw his herbs, rushing off to make sure she wasn't about to start a fight with Sunheart* ~ Slightfeather (poor Slight, always so worried about Creed lol)

*lounges in front of his den* ~ Falconstar

*pads into the apprentice den to take a nap, tired after her fight with Sunheart, but stops when she sees the others circled around each other* Did I just walk in on a cult meeting? ~ Cloudpaw

*right behind Cloudpaw, pokes her head inside and frowns* Looks like it. *turns right back around and walks away* ~ Thunderpaw
I think the idea was that Bloodmoon begged Falconstar for some punishment resembling what he'd done to Sun and Wren when they fought

*eyes him as he joins* What's the rush for? -Creedstorm (as he should be)

*joins Falconstar* Your former apprentice is really hoping to get your final stamp of approval on Sunheart's bloodshed. Gotta say she's very adamant about it. -Wrenflight

Afraid of a little dare Thunderpaw? *calls after her* -Blackpaw

Redshadow is a close runner up. -Pantherpaw

Just a game of truth or dare, Cloudpaw. -Badgerpaw

He's your dad so you be the match maker. -Treetail
*lays his prey into the pile and waits for Milky*
Sunheart

*shrugs* Fine fair enough they are close but not better.
Buckpaw

*perks up seeing his sister* Yah you should come join us.
Driftpaw

*watches for Thunderpaw reaction*
Swamppaw

Yeah no thanks id rather not get involved with his love life if you know what i mean.
Flintstripe
Ooooh, I gotcha!

Just making sure that you're playing nice, *says, only half teasing* But I've been meaning to meet you anyway, Sunheart. I hear you're in for some "payback" soon, and I assume there will be injuries that need tending. Can you give me any insight? ~ Slightfeather

She's still on that, is she? *flicks his tail* I'm not sure that I'm going to allow it, anymore. What does Redshadow spilling Sunheart's blood acomplish? ~ Falconstar

*halts in her tracks* Excuse me? *stomps into the den and sits down, eyes hard* I'm not afriad of anything, much less whatever flimsy dares you lot come up with. ~ Thunderpaw

*curled up in a ball in her nest, in the Elders Den* ~ Mistybreeze

Oh. *flicks an ear, looking tired* Well, I want to talk to our dads but I can't find them, so I guess I can play until they come back to camp. *sits beisde Driftpaw, laying her head on his shoulder* ~ Cloudpaw

last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
*rolls her eyes* Playing nice. I'm not some rebellious kit. *takes a seat beside Slightfeather, letting their pelts brush* From what I've heard they're wanting to let the former murderer sink his teeth into Sunheart in the name of revenge. -Creedstorm

If Falconstar says yes that is. -Milky

Fair enough. He's been alone for a long time, plus he's got all you guys. -Treetail

For Bloodmoon, Skyheart and Hushpool? Revenge. You know their affinity for bloodshed. I'm honestly not sure if Foxclaw would even be interested in the idea at all if his mate wasn't pushing so hard for it. And where Redshadow is concerned well.. he's of the same mindset as Bloodmoon. I can't really imagine it would help anything by going through with the idea. Sunheart already knows what he did was awful. -Wrenflight

*pokes her head into the warriors den* Duskstorm? You in here? -Sweetbriar

Flimsy. *scoffs* You say that but I can't imagine you'd come up with anything brilliant. -Blackpaw

I'm pretty sure they retired to the warriors den for the evening. But if you stick around Cloudpaw you get to listen to all this fuuuun bickering. -Badgerpaw

*returns to the elders den and settles into his nest* Hello Mistybreeze. How're you feeling this evening? -Scorchgaze
Oh, really? That's awful... Creedstar, of Falconstar. I didn't think "revenge" was his way. *brushes their pelts again* ~ Slightfeather

*lets his gaze fall on Sunheart* I don't blame them for wanting revenge. And I do agree that Sunheart has done a lot of wrong and then suffered less for his actions than he maybe deserved. When it comes down to the facts, I think Sunheart is a bad Clanmate. ~ Falconstar

*sighs, not opening his eyes* Yes, but I am going to have to find a new nap place. Everyone knows where to find me here. *lifts his head* What's up, Sweetbriar? ~ Duskstorm

Oh, just you wait. I'll come up with something so good it'll make the rest of you piss on yourselves. ~ Thunderpaw

*smiles a little* Well, I do like listening to bickering. Who's turn is it? ~ Cloudpaw

*shrugs* As well as I can be. Lucky to be alive, I've been told. ~ Mistybreeze
Maybe he's trying to show me up. *leans into him before remembering that she was supposed to make him work for it and straightens up again* -Creedstorm

Well I'm not going to disagree with that. If it wasn't for his kits I don't know if we would have been able to talk him off the ledge of wanting to attack Tanglewhisker. If not a revenge attack, did you have something else in mind? -Wrenflight

I'm surprised with my sister out and about you've even managed to sleep since you two are sharing a nest and all now. *jokes lightly though the smile didn't make it all the way to her eyes**pads over to his nest and paces for a moment before asking in a rush* How would I know if I'm pregnant? -Sweetbriar

I highly doubt that, but I look forward to you trying. -Blackpaw

I guess it's mine. Cloudpaw truth or dare? -Badgerpaw

You and me both. I have to say I like your odds more than mine. *lays his head on his paws with an amused huff* At least you've still got your mate Misty. -Scorchgaze
We'll see if he has the stomach for it. *huffs quietly when she pulls away from him.* Since Sunheart is busy, why don't you come on a walk with me? I've been trying to memorize the territory while herb hunting. ~ Slightfeather

I do have something in mind, actually. I'm still working out the details, but... I'll tell Bloodmoon that Sunheart will be punished tonight. ~ Falconstar

*straightens at that, completly ignoring her comment about Frecklenose* Considering I've never been pregnant myself, I wouldn't know exactly how it feels... what makes you think that you might be? ~ Duskstorm

Truth. ~ Cloudpaw

*scoffs* ~ Thunderpaw

*winces slightly, remembering Tigerfang's passing* No, I know that and I'm very grateful, but I just... this feels like a bad dream. Only days ago I was in perfect health and retirement was moons away. Now I sleep in the Elders Den and my mate sleeps in the Warriors Den, and it's not like he spent his life training for that. I just can't believe how quickly everything happened... ~ Mistybreeze
I don't put anything past him. *nods, trying to keep the eagerness from her features at the idea of spending time just the two of them* A walk sounds good. -Creedstorm

Am I going to have to hold her back from trying to tag along? She said she wanted to watch Redshadow claw him apart. So I'm under the impression that whatever punishment you decide she wants to be a part of it. -Wrenflight

I know I should probably be asking a medicine cat or one of the other she-cats about this, but you know Falconstar. *huffs* I haven't been feeling weird or different, I just have no idea how I'd know if I was pregnant. It's the fact that I don't know that has me worried. It's not like we've been particularly careful about me getting pregnant so what if I am and don't know it? -Sweetbriar

How do you feel about Sunheart as your mentor? -Badgerpaw

I'm sorry Mistybreeze. I know how hard you've worked for it all, I watched it. I wish there was something I could do or say to help you through all this. -Scorchgaze
Come on, then, before someone else almost dies and I'm needed. *walks quickly out of camp, not bothering to hide his enthusiam at being alone with Creedstorm* We haven't had any time together since we joined... which has only been a few days, but still. ~ Slightfeather

Wrenflight, I'm a very intelligent cat. I can create a punishment that Bloodmoon won't be able to participate in. *stands and stretches* Where is she? I'll talk to her about it now. ~ Falconstar

*tips his head to the side, studying her* From what I understand, if you were pregnant then you would just know. Instinct. Unless you're very early on, but if that's the case then there's no point in worrying about 'am I, aren't I'. Just try not to stress over it. If you are then you should feel it in the next few days... do you want to be pregnant right now? ~ Duskstorm

*her expression hardens* He's a terrible mentor. That's why I was looking for a dads; I'm going to ask for a new one. ~ Cloudpaw

*sighs* Slightfeather says I'll feel better after I adjust. He'll check on me soon and if my lungs sound a little better, he'll give me some excersices to help improve them, and then maybe I'll be able to keep Blackpaw as my apprentice. ~ Mistybreeze
*follows him hurriedly* A few days can feel like an eternity. Like when Taevy first ran us out of our territory. Those first few days were...the worst I've ever experienced. -Creedstorm

Her and Foxclaw are in the warriors den. I don't doubt your ability to keep her from the punishment, I just know you have some rough luck when it comes to she-cats wanting to bicker with you. My sister, Mistybreeze, Creedstorm. Just trying to look out for your best interests as deputy. -Wrenflight (I was thinking about it and she-cats really do go toe to toe with Falcon lol)

*nods, taking a deep breath to soothe her nerves* I'm probably just freaking myself out for nothing. Again. But no I don't think now is the right time. It's not something Falconstar and I have even talked about and I know it's something we'd definitely need to. -Sweetbriar

*nods* I think it's a good idea. Especially after all the stuff he's pulled lately. -Badgerpaw

My dad hasn't had it easy lately either. -Blackpaw

Well there's some hope. You and I can exercise together. Help keep me young. *chuckles* -Scorchgaze
This has to be better than those days, right? *bumps their hips* It's all so different, but you don't have the pressure of leading a Clan through uncertain and deadly times. ~ Slightfeather

*huffs* Well, you're not wrong. They're drawn to making my life difficult, I suppose. I don't expect Bloodmoon to be any different, former apprentice or no. *walks to the warriors den, sticking his head inside* Bloodmoon? I've got an update for you, in private. ~ Falconstar

*touches his nose to hers* I agree. I know Falconstar has never wanted kits, but it's not a conversation we've had recently... maybe he's changed his mind, but it'll be a more relaxed conversation if you aren't already pregnant, obviously. ~ Duskstorm

Your dad brings it on himself most of the time," *retorts, sourly* Who hasn't been asked a question or dare? ~ Cloudpaw

*smiles slightly* We'll have you back to your prime in no time. ~ Mistybreeze
Better in some ways. I don't have to worry about the cats I care about, the cats I'm supposed to protect, being in danger because of my failures. It's worse because I have to take orders from Falconstar of all cats. *wrinkles her nose* -Creedstorm

*jumps from the nest instantly and rushes out to meet him* I'm all ears! -Bloodmoon

Hopefully. It's not like we've been very careful so that's what made me worry. I hadn't thought about it at all and then it just sort of hit me that I could be. Thank you Duskstorm. -Sweetbriar

Well, Thunderpaw, and I think Buckpaw and Blackpaw. -Badgerpaw

I think that's a few decades too late. I need to make way for all the young new warriors we have. -Scorchgaze
Poor kitten, you're not used to taking anybody's orders anymore. *licks her neck, testing* I know you said I have to work for it again, but for old's time sake... *trails off hopefully* ~ Slightfeather

*purrs, amused* I thought you mind be. We'll just go behind the waterfall. *leads the way* ~ Falconstar

Don't mention it. If you do find out that you're pregnant, I do expect to be the first cat to know. *purrs* ~ Duskstorm

*eyes narrow slightly, landing on Buckpaw* Buckpaw. Truth or dare? ~ Cloudpaw

Don't talk like that, Scorchgaze. ~ Mistybreeze
*barely holds back a moan* Is this your idea of working for it? Just seducing me? -Creedstorm

*follows hot on his heels* You're not going to keep me in suspense are you? I know you've got a flare for the dramatics. *grins at her former mentor* -Bloodmoon

*watches Falconstar and Bloodmoon pad off before going to search of Shiverwind* -Wrenflight

You sure? Berryfrost and Frecklenose might be tempted to kill us both if you're the first to know. *purrs in amusement, feeling much more calm now* -Sweetbriar

Sorry that came out sounding worse than I meant it. I just meant I've been a warrior for so long, it's long over due some younger warriors get more of the spotlight. -Scorchgaze
*pulls away with a huff* No, it isn't. You deserve more than that. I just miss you. ~ Slightfeather

I actually was planning to keep you in suspense, but only until tonight. I'll call the Clan together. I just wanted to make something clear to you. *sits down and looks at her* I've thought long and hard about how to punish Sunheart effectively. And I believe you trust me enough to not go against my decision, even if you don't like it. ~ Falconstar

*lingers just outside the waterfall* ~ Shiverwind

Ugh, fair. I better be one of the first, then. But I would perfer to be told before your sister, simply to hold it over her head. ~ Duskstorm

I think you'll always be a fan favorite around here, Scorchgaze; you're the Clan dad by this point. *purrs* ~ Mistybreeze
That's what I wanted to hear. *kisses him deeply* I miss you too. -Creedstorm

*sighs heavily* I don't like where this is going. But of course Falconstar, I respect you more than anyone else in the clan, so no matter what I'll support your decisions. -Bloodmoon

*joins her with a light nudge* Enjoying the view? -Wrenflight

I don't know if I want to be in the middle of whatever you two have going on. *laughs softly* I'll let Falconstar tell you first so that Frecklenose can't be mad at me. -Sweetbriar

You think so? I certainly do my best. All you young cats need way more guidance than I was expecting. *chuckles* -Scorchgaze
•shuffles awkwardly as she asked the question and sighs as they leave•
Sunheart

•purrs lightly as she rest on his shoulder and looks towards Buckpaw as she asks•
Driftpaw

Truth. •says bluntly bowing she didn’t like him all to well•
Buckpaw

•get to his paws• I think I should head back to the medicine den• Nudges his brother• you guys have fun. •says before leaving the den•
Swamppaw

•drops a fresh vole next to Berryfrost• Are you up to share a meal with me?
Strongbreeze

•cozy’s up to him• Yeah he does. •purrs• Well we should follow the kits and get some sleep shouldn’t we?
Flintstripe
*nudges him lightly* Are you okay? Are you nervous about the punishment? -Milky

I'll talk to you tomorrow, Swamppaw! -Blackpaw

Probably a good idea. They'll be up bright and early which means we'll have to be up too. *noses his cheek* -Treetail
Well yeah my punishment isn’t a good one.
Sunheart

•waves his tail goodbye in response making his way the medicine den•
Swamppaw

Mhmm. •closes his eyes happily•
Flintstripe
I'm just surprised Falconstar would approve something like this..-Milky

Not so fast. *pads over to him with a purr* I still like saying goodnight to my kittens even though you're growing up. *nuzzles Swamppaw's head* -Frecklenose
*pulls away, stunned* wait, THATS all you wanted? I thought I was going to have to dive over the waterfall or something to show how much I love you! ~ Slightfeather

That’s what I like to hear. *flicks her with his tail* Chin up, Bloodmoon. Sunheart will be punished very accordingly. ~ Falconstar

They’re talking about Sunheart’s punishment, *murmurs* I’m half afraid Falconstar is really going to let Redshadow kill him - or worse. Sunheart is still a Clanmate, and everyone is acting like a show is going to be put on for their entertainment. ~ Shiverwind

Ah, a strategist if I’ve ever seen one. Good plan. Speaking of your sister, she’s probably already led three patrols today, hasn’t she? *gets up with a stretch* ~ Duskstorm

Young cats are a different breed these days, *purrs* It must be something in the water. ~ Mistybreeze

*looks up and smiles weakly* Of course I have time to share prey with my favorite warrior. What did you have in mind? ~ Berryfrost

Alright. *steels herself* We all know that Sunflowerpaw has confessed her feelings for you and despite sharing a nest and being attached at the hip, you won’t say how you feel about her. Truthfully, do you return Sunflowerpaw’s romantic feelings or not? ~ Cloudpaw

*lets out a low whistle* ~ Thunderpaw

*sticks his head out of their den* Swamppaw! Come help me sort these herbs since you didn’t want to help us harvest them! ~ Pebblepaw

Let’s say that Falconstar will announce Sunheart’s punishment tomorrow morning since cats are already saying goodnight. We can timeskip after truth or dare.
Sounds like a plan to me cause I am very interested in Buckpaw's answer haha.

*smirks cockily* Nope. Just wanted to hear you say how much I deserve and how wonderful I am. -Creedstorm

I know. You've shown before how good your punishments can be. I was just excited about the idea of seeing Redshadow lay into him. -Bloodmoon

Well let me give you some reassurance, Falconstar doesn't seem to want to do the physical revenge idea, so I highly doubt he'll let Redshadow kill him. *noses her shoulder comfortingly* Sunheart does have kits who are still growing and need their father. -Wrenflight

Mmhmm. *shakes her head in amusement* Led three patrols, trained four apprentices and received love confessions from half the toms in the clan. -Sweetbriar

You're telling me. Not like your generation is much better. *teases lightheartedly* You should hear the comments I have to put up with from Falconstar. -Scorchgaze

Buckpaw has already said we're just friends. *keeps her gaze glued to her paws* -Sunflowerpaw
I could’ve swore I’ve told you those things several times here recently… ~ Slightfeather

I might be a little weary of you had I not trained you myself. Good thing I know better. *flicks her with his tail as he stands* Otherwise, you’re doing fine, Bloodmoon? I mean to check in with you more than I do. ~ Falconstar

I know, I just hope… it’s unfair, but I hope Sunheart doesn’t get what he deserves. *turns to Wrenflight, eyes pleading* You don’t know what his punishment will be, do you? The suspense is making me sick.. ~ Shiverwind

Ha ha. You had me going there for a moment. *walks out of the den with her, blinking up at the sky* Oh. I napped longer than I’d meant to. ~ Duskstorm

Still? Even now that he and Sweetbriar are mates? I thought he only made those comments when he was feeling… feelings. ~ Mistybreeze

Well then Buckpaw can say that for himself, can’t he. *her gaze doesn’t leave Buckpaw* ~ Cloudpaw
I didn't like how you said it before. This time I liked it. Now are you going to keep questioning me or are you going to kiss me? -Creedstorm

*sighs dramatically* Yeah between all the drama and your new mate you hardly have time for the best former apprentice ever anymore. I'm good though. With Foxclaw healed I don't feel so manic all the time. What about you? -Bloodmoon

I'm sorry, Shiverwind, Falconstar didn't tell me. You know if I knew I would tell you. *licks her head* Do you want to sleep in my nest tonight? I can ask the medicine cats for some herbs to soothe your stomach and help you sleep. -Wrenflight

You sure did. What if everything I said was true and you've really been asleep for three moons so you missed it all? -Sweetbriar

Duskstorm sleeping for three moons straight? That I could believe. *joins them* -Frecklenose

*wrinkles his nose* Now that they're mates those feelings seem to be stronger than ever. -Scorchgaze
*glances at them a bit flustered* I mean she is my best friend. I like her alot obviously i just dont know how much..So at the moment no i dont.
Buckpaw

*grins besides his sister from her question*
Driftpaw

*looks at his mother then Pebblepaw* Comming and sorry mama. *purrs and nuzzles her before making his way quickly*
Swamppaw

Well we wont know till it happens now do we?
Sunheart

*looks down at the vole he had* How about the vole? *says before settling down with her* How are you feeling?
Skyheart
I guess not. I think I'm going to settle in for the night. Thanks again for the hunting practice, Sunheart. -Milky
*nods* Okay talk to you later then Milky and no need to thank me. *says before glancing around camp*
Sunheart
*nods, meeting Sunflowerpaw's gaze now* There. He doesn't have feelings for you, and if he doesn't at this point then he likely never will. Now, I don't know about you guys but I'm ready to go to sleep. ~ Cloudpaw

I didn't get my turn! *says, indigninent* *looks at Blackpaw* Lucky you.

TIMESKIP?

*stands atop of the High Ledge, not bothering to call the Clan together. They knew what meeting was about to take place* ~ Falconstar

*sits outside the medicine cat den with Pebblepaw and Swamppaw* ~ Slightfeather

*sits outside the apprentice den, paws tucked underneath* ~ my apprentices

*lays beside the waterfall, off to herself* ~ Shiverwind

*quickly makes their way out of the warriors den* ~ my warriors
*joins Falconstar at his position at the bottom of the ledge* -Wrenflight

*gathers with the rest of her clanmates, keeping her kits close as she worried about the effect this punishment could have on them* -Frecklenose

I'm sure it'll be okay, Freckle. I'm sure nothing too extreme will happen. *attempts to soothe her though she was worried for her niece and nephews as well* -Sweetbriar

*follows after the rest of the clan, glaring harshly at Sunheart* -Bloodmoon & Redshadow
*once every cat is present, including Sunheart in front of the High Ledge, he begins* Cats of StormClan, I won't waste words explaining why we're gathered today. Sunheart, what you did to Foxclaw is unforgiveable. You broke the Warrior Code and you broke the trust your Clanmates have in you. If I can't trust you to protect your Clanmates in camp then I can't trust you in battle. For the sake of your kits I won't allow anymore blood to be spilled over this matter. However, Sunheart, you need to learn humility and you need to learn to control your anger, and you need to decide if being a warrior of StormClan - if being a Clanmate - is what you truly want. You don't need anyone to spill your blood, you need time to yourself to think about what kind of cat you are and who you want to be for yourself and for your kits. And the only punishment I can come up with to give you that chance, and to remind you of what matters, is to exile you from StormClan. ~ Falconstar
*sits in stunned silence for a moment before finding his voice* Exiled?! You mean he can't be in camp or even on Stormclan territory anymore? *looks from Falconstar to his father in a panic* -Blackpaw

*hurries to her father's side, whimpering into his fur* I don't want you to go daddy. -Sunflowerpaw

Good riddance. *mumbles under her breath* -Bloodmoon
No. He won't be allowed on StormClan territory for an entire moon. In one moon I'm going to assess you and if you want to become a StormClan warrior again, then we, as a Clan, will vote. Because if your Clanmates still don't trust you then I won't force them to accept your return. ~ Falconstar

*watches Sunflowerpaw and Blackpaw react, and does feel for them and for Sunheart. I wanted a new mentor but I didn't want him exiled.* ~ Cloudpaw

*listens in disblief, struggling to comprehend Sunheart's punishment* ~ Shiverwind
A whole moon? Are we allowed to visit him while he's gone? -Blackpaw

*clings to her father desperately* No daddy no! You can't leave! -Sunflowerpaw

Sunflowerpaw please calm down, darling. *strokes her back soothingly* It'll be okay. -Frecklenose

Hey..*pads over to Shiverwind* I won't ask if you're all right because that's a stupid question. But his exile isn't forever. -Treetail
No. Sunheart won't be allowed any visitors while he's gone, and those who disobey that order will be punished accordingly. *his eyes soften slightly as he looks at Blackpaw* Regardless of if you're his kin or not. If he wants to earn some favor for his Clanmates then Sunheart will be allowed to hunt for StormClan during his exile, but he must leave his prey on the border. ~ Falconstar

You don't know that, *whispers harshly, fear in her voice* Falconstar said the Clan will vote to see if he's allowed to return -- if he even wants to return. Sunheart doesn't have many friends. ~ Shiverwind
Maybe not many, but the ones he does have clearly matter to him. He wouldn't leave you or his kits behind, Shiverwind. -Treetail

*watches them from his spot across camp, keeping a close eye on Shiverwind's reactions* -Wrenflight
I just hope he stays safe, *murmers, eyes locked on Sunheart* He won't have anyone to protect him or hunt for him or even talk to him or keep him warm. I just want him to be safe. ~ Shiverwind
Sunheart is one of the most capable warriors in the clan. I mean, he was exiled when he was a kit and still managed to survive after his mother passed. He can definitely handle it now. And he can always stay at the old camp. *noses her shoulder comfortingly* I'm sure he'll be okay. Just don't think about breaking the rules and sneaking out to see him. We don't need you getting punished too. -Treetail
*flicks an ear* Stop reading my thoughts, Treetail. ~ Shiverwind

*watches Blackpaw curiously* ~ Thunderpaw

*nudges Swamppaw gently* Go be with your kin, *murmurs* ~ Slightfeather
*smiles sympathetically* No can do. I can see it written all over your face and Wrenflight would probably skin me if I didn't try talking you out of it. -Treetail

Prey for your thoughts? *pads over to his apprentice* -Redshadow

*joins Slightfeather outside the medicine cat den* And you thought I gave out harsh punishments. -Creedstorm
Let me deal with Wrenflight. I think I hold a little more sway over him than you do. ~ Shiverwind

I didn't think Falconstar would let you pummel Sunheart, but I didn't think he would exile him, either. *looks away from Blackpaw and his littermates, still quiet to not disturb the meeting* Harsh, but he deserves it. ~ Thunderpaw

Creedstorm, you kept prisoners in our camp so you could decide when and how they died. I'm sure they would have begged for exile. ~ Slightfeather

*looks up at Creedstorm in surprise, nose wrinkled* ~ Pebblepaw
Well you're right about that. He's been watching you this whole time. -Treetail

Gotta say I'm more than a little disappointed. It's been a while since I've gotten to get my claws in someone. -Redshadow

*rolls her eyes slightly* When are you going to let that go? They were prisoners of the group who cut the necks of my clanmates. They deserved more than I gave them. -Creedstorm
•grits his teeth hearing the punishment and nods his head before looking down at Sunflowerpaw gently• Shhh it’s okay it’s not a moon he said you know…it’s not like I’m gone forever you know.
Sunheart

•swalllows before making his way to his his brother•
Swamppaw

•nudges Bloodmoon• Not what we thought but this is still good.
Foxclaw

•curls his tail happily•
Tanglewhisker

•grumbles at the punishment• I would have rather have seen Redshadow beat the shit out of him•
Skyheart

•listens and watches half heartedly mainly keeping his focus on his mate•
Strongbreeze

•sits besides His sister watching everything•
Buckpaw
*looks to Wrenflight* Has he? ~ Shiverwind

*nods at the medicine cat den* I overheard your conversation with Slightfeather about Creedstorm. I'm sure you could sink your claws into her. ~ Thunderpaw

I'm just saying, I'm not impressed by Falconstar's crulty yet. ~ Slightfeather

*lingers by the High Ledge, watching Frecklenose* ~ Duskstorm

Sunheart, tell your kin and your friends goood-bye. Wrenflight, gather a few cats to escot Sunheart out of StormClan territory. ~ Falconstar

His poor kits, *murmurs, leaning against Strongbreeze* They're going to be a mess without their father.