Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 30551-30600 of 31229

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas TeamPeeta649 said…
Ah well, one of them passed away years ago and the other...she wasn't exactly a clanmate. Don't be like your big brother, follow the code and stick to cats within the clan. Since you've got your eyes locked on Sunflowerpaw you shouldn't have any problems with that. -Treetail

If she wasn't so intimidating! I'd be afraid of her killing me after she'd had her fill. *sits up excitedly* I'm sure without the toms around truth or dare will be much more fun. -Frecklenose

I've never played truth or dare before. -Creedstorm

Oh it's fun! Who wants to start? Berry do you want to do the honors? -Sweetbriar
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas tanglebelly said…
I’d hope I get picked for that one as well. •says following him quickly• Unless your days off affected my training. •teases•
Buckpaw

•shakes his head• No I was just curious and yeah it makes me a little uncomfortable but I know you mean good only.
Strongbreeze

•sighs in relief• Thanks..sorry I was just so tired. •stretches out• and with Treetail having a new apprentice I forget that he doesn’t have time to help me watch them.
Flintstirpe

•takes the first bite happily•
Flamekit

•sits up and thinks• It’s fine you had the right idea though.
Skyheart
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas KatieK102 said…
I've seen you go out with other mentors so don't pull that card, *teases back* What do you smell? ~ Duskstorm

*blinks up at him, equal parts awed and surprised* You got with a warrior from another Clan? Which Clan? What was her name? Have I ever seen her on patrol? ~ Cloudpaw

Fun is one word for it, *mutters* ~ Shiverwind

Duh. Creedstorm since you've never played before, do you want truth or dare? ~ Berryfrost
*looks slightly disheartened* I'm sorry Strongbreeze, I really don't want to make you feel like you have anything to worry about. I'll be sure to keep a bit more distance between she and I. -Darkmist

Well if you ever feel like you need more help just let me know. You hungry? -Wrenflight

So what should we do today? -Ivorykit

*gives her an amused look* We can save those stories for another day. We're almost at the hollow. *stops once they pad through the bushes* Thought we'd find you here. Mind if we join? -Treetail

*perks up excitedly as Treetail and Cloudpaw show up* Cloudpaw! You guys have the best timing! -Sunflowerpaw

Well I guess I'll take truth. -Creedstorm
*purrs and pads forward, touching their noses* How's battle training going? ~ Cloudpaw

Okay. I heard you and Slightfeather competed a lot before you were mates, so what changed? And who made the first move? ~ Berryfrost
Not too good. I'm still a little small to be taking on Skyheart. Want to practice with me? -Sunflowerpaw

Well once I was made deputy I had what I wanted so I didn't have to keep showing him up anymore. *pauses before relenting, deciding to take Slightfeather's advice and loosen up a bit* To be completely honest though, Slightfeather had always been handsome but he put all this time into working out and getting in such good shape. He was the hottest tom I'd ever seen and I needed some kind of stress relief. The first move was really mutual. We went on a border patrol and well. I'm sure you can guess the rest. -Creedstorm
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
*sniffs the air* I smell voles and you hard to not smell you. *jokes*
Buckpaw

No no your fine! It's just lately i've felt like i haven't been much of a mate to my mate lately.
Strongbreeze

*backs up and nods to the others* Yeah she could use some help.
Skyheart

Starving and you should be fine the kits are going to be made appretnice soon.
Flitnstripe

Well we are waiting for Shiverwind to get back...We could go play with Scorchgaze!
FLamekit
Why would you say that? I think you're a great mate! You look after her, you always want to make her happy and you clearly love her. What more do you feel like you should be doing? -Darkmist

That's right, any day now. Stars they're growing up fast. *motions for him to follow him to the pile* -Wrenflight

Oh I'm sure grandpa would like that! We can't be rough with him though. That's what papa said. -Ivorykit
I dont know if just feel like im missing something...Ever since we lost the kits...something has been off..
Strongbreeze

*follows him* I know im excited for them! You better pick them the perfect mentors.
Flintstripe

Mhm! *purrs* Wait why cant we be rough?
Flamekit

*noses Badgerpaw* Wake up you badger. *purrs*
Driftpaw
*nods slightly* I think that's natural. Flaxenrose and I had a rough patch after the kits were born and she was sick. She wanted to see them and care for them so bad, but I had to keep her in the medicine den without them until she could heal. But if there's anything I could do to help you guys, let me know. You and Berryfrost are my closest friends, so I want to help however I can. -Darkmist

I give you my word Falconstar and I will do our very best. -Wrenflight

Papa says grandpa is getting older so his body will be getting weaker. -Ivorykit

*huffs tiredly* But I'm relaxing so peacefully. *wraps his paws around him* -Badgerpaw
I think you are doing plenty enough as it is. *purrs* But thanks, Well we should go and catch up to those younger warriors they seemed to have ditched us.
Strongbreeze

Better or ill have to find da new favorite sibling. *purrs out*
Flintstripe

No way! Grandpa is super strong though!
Flamekit

*laughs squirming against him* Yea but you cant be a lazy tom all day!
Driftpaw
Yeah we should go back so you can take me and your apprentice out for some workouts. *chuckles* -Darkmist

Wow! I can't believe you'd even think of doing that. You know I'm the best. Our mates even get along. -Wrenflight

I guess, but I think we should still be careful. -Ivorykit

*sits up with a groan* Why not? I even got up before dawn to work out for a little while. -Badgerpaw
Oh yeah i can watch him kick your tail. *laughs picking up his pace*
Strongbreeze

And starclan i dont know how they get together and communicate.
Flintstripe

Yeah i guess...I hope he stays fun though.
Flamekit

Because you want to be a warrior early to dont you? You have to prove to Falconstar you can handle everything.
Driftpaw

*waits out of the den for his mate to get back*
Foxclaw
*scoffs* No way am I going to let an apprentice beat me. I miss the old shy Strongbreeze that didn't pick on me so much. *teases* -Darkmist

I'm sure they enjoy plotting all kinds of trouble. *grabs a robin from the pile and stretches out* -Wrenflight

Grandpa will always be fun I bet! -Ivorykit

Why do you always have to be right? *kisses him before padding out of the den with a stretch* -Badgerpaw

*hurries over to him once she returns to camp* Starclan sake remind me not to go on anymore patrols when he's in a mood like this. -Bloodmoon
Go after the vole, then. Although I am quite a catch. ~ Duskstorm

Only if you promise to go easy on me, *teases, getting into posistion* What are we doing exactly? ~ Cloudpaw

Hey, Shiverwind, that sounds like how you and Wrenflight got together! ~ Berryfrost

Friends with benefits, *agrees with a grin* Alright Creedstorm, it's your turn. ~ Shiverwind
So you put me in a tight hold. Some kind of head or body lock. I'm going to try to break out of it. *crouches in front of her* -Sunflowerpaw

Shiverwind, truth or dare? -Creedstorm

*looks at Berryfrost happily* So far so good. *whispers to her* -Sweetbriar

*noses his mate back into camp* How are those legs feeling? *teases with a grin* -Redshadow
Got it. *wraps her paws around her neck and holds tight* ~ Cloudpaw

Dare. *smirks* ~ Shiverwind

We'll see... ~ Berryfrost

Shakey, *purrs* Carry me back to the den? ~ Mistybreeze
*twists around in her hold a few times, working her paws in between Cloudpaw's legs to give herself enough room to slip out of it**turns and quickly tackles her* -Sunflowerpaw

How did I know you'd pick dare? *flicks her tail in amusement and takes a moment to think* I dare you tell us an embarrassing secret or story. -Creedstorm

You got it. *slides under her and lifts her onto his back, taking her to the elders den* -Redshadow

About time you got back, new best friend. I've been waiting for you. -Hushpool

I can't believe you left me here to get tortured by Hushpool. -Scorchgaze
Hey, no fair! I thought we were just doing holds! ~ Cloudpaw

I picked dare to avoid that! *huffs, thinking* When Snowstep and I were apprentices we followed Hushpool and Skyheart out of camp because we wanted to know what they were always doing together, and we ended up catching them mating, and then Featherwing came out of nowhere and joined in, and Snowstep and I were scared of giving ourselves away so we had to stay where we were to avoid getting caught, and we had to watch the entire thing. *shudders viciously* ~ Shiverwind

Oh, gross, that's awful, *wrinkles her nose* ~ Ambershade

It traumatized us for sure. Sweetbriar, truth or dare? ~ Shiverwind

*slips off of Redshadow and settles into her nest* Oh please, Hushpool is delightful. To what do I owe the pleasure? *lets her gaze clearly roam Hushpool's body on the word 'pleasure'* ~ Mistybreeze
*purrs in amusement* Sorry, I just wanted to practice. *let's her up* Okay, want me to try a hold on you now? -Sunflowerpaw

*snorts under her breath, trying to conceal her laugh* Lesson learned, I'll still find a way to get the cold hard truth out of you guys even if you pick dare. -Creedstorm

I definitely don't envy you, Shiverwind. That's brutal. -Frecklenose

You can say that again. Um, truth. -Sweetbriar

*scoffs lightly out of amusement* Let me grab you all something to share. *pads out of the den* -Redshadow

*purrs with a grin* Just came to see how you're doing. If you've got any fun stories for me now that you've got some experience in fun new things. -Hushpool

*eyes them before rolling his eyes at Hushpool* Tell me you didn't. -Scorchgaze

Hey don't look at me! It wasn't even my idea this time. -Hushpool
I guess I ought to. *crouches down in front of her* ~ Cloudpaw

*pads into camp carrying a thrush* ~ Thundersky

*smirks at her* So, when it's the dead of night and the camp is trying to sleep, and we suddenly hear you yell "daddy"... what's that about? ~ Shiverwind

Oh, stars. *pointedly cannot look at Sweetbriar* ~ Ambershade

She's right Scorchgaze, sorry to disappoint you. You might want to go visit your grandkits. ~ Mistybreeze
*pounces and hooks her paws tightly around Cloudpaw, gripping her front legs tightly* -Sunflowerpaw

*glances at her from where he was sorting the pile* Just want to let you know I have two additional cats who can confirm you crawled into my nest the morning after your vigil. -Blackpaw

*flushes up to her ears* I change my mind! I pick dare! -Sweetbriar

No way, you know the rules: no changing your choice! *smirks* Now spill it. -Frecklenose

*huffs and stares at her shuffling paws* I said it once just as a way to wind him up, but... it stuck. I try to be quiet about it! He doesn't let me though. C-Can I take my turn now? -Sweetbriar

Yep I'm outta here. *starts to make his way out* -Scorchgaze

Don't act like a prude! If it wasn't for me you wouldn't have gotten nearly as much fun over the past few years. *teases* -Hushpool

I said I'm going! *rushes out* -Scorchgaze
*squirms for a moment, then goes limp in her hold* You win! *chirps, grinning* ~ Cloudpaw

*immediately stops and freezes him with a glare* You're such a kit. I can't believe you're going to be a warrior so soon. *drops her thrush on it's side to hide the mangled other half* ~ Thundersky

So Falconstar has a daddy kink? Good to know. *smirks, then shrugs* Go for it. ~ Shiverwind

*blinks, watching him rush out* What do you mean by that? ~ Mistybreeze
Oh come on you can fight harder than that! *tightens her hold on her, pushing her down onto the ground with her weight* -Sunflowerpaw

*snorts in amusement as he watches them* -Treetail

Says the one who refused to admit she did it in the first place. -Blackpaw

That definitely explains why you've stopped calling dad daddy. I could see how that might be weird for you now. *does her best to hold back her laughter* -Frecklenose

*glares at the two of them slightly* Ambershade truth or dare? -Sweetbriar

Well I was the one that convinced Tigerfang to give him a chance. Then I felt a little bad that my mate and I were constantly stealing Featherwing and it was obvious Crowtail had the hots for Scorchgaze, so I worked my magic. -Hushpool
*puts up a weak fight, mostly just enjoying being in her hold* *shoves every sexual comment out of her mind, biting her lip* ~ Cloudpaw

*sighs, loudly* Blackpaw, if you want to sleep with me again all you have to do is ask. *thinks, then frowns* Wrong wording. Sleep in your nest, I mean. ~ Thundersky

*huffs* Dare. But I guess you can just use Creedstorm's loophole if you want a truth. ~ Ambershade

*shakes her head* So you just have your paws in all of the hookups and threesomes around here, huh? ~ Mistybreeze
I think my apprentice might need a bit more training before she can completely go toe to toe with you, Sunflowerpaw. *visibly struggles to keep from laughing* -Treetail

Oh right! *withdraws her attack* Sorry, Cloudpaw. -Sunflowerpaw

You were the one who came in there and cuddled up to me. I think you're the one who has been missing sleeping beside me. -Blackpaw

I feel like I'm going to be the worst at coming up with dares, but I'll do my best. *thinks for a moment before nodding* I dare you, when we get back to camp, surprise Darkmist with a kiss. It can be just a peck! -Sweetbriar

And don't forget the foursomes. I didn't guess how willing Tigerfang would be to switch over to toms, but he, Scorchgaze, Featherwing and Crowtail got along very well. It would have bumped up to a fivesome....fivesome? Is that a word? Regardless, it would have been five once had Tigerfang actually joined in when my mate got all jealous over someone else sleeping with his little favorite. -Hushpool
No, you're good! I need to learn somehow, anyway. *shakes the dust out of her pelt, then gives her white pelt a rueful look* Although it's going to take me forever to get my pelt clean. ~ Cloudpaw

I don't even know why this is still a conversation. I sat my vigil all night, I was exhaused, muscle memory led me to the apprentice den and we'd been sharing a nest because Falconstar made me your slave and you wanted me to sleep with you. It was an innocent mistake. *thinks for a second, then adds* You're the one who was wrapped around me and grooming my shoulders, according to the cats I talked to. ~ Thundersky

*blinks* Oh, that's not so bad. We went on that date anyway. *shrugs* Better than having to kiss someone else. ~ Ambershade

Yeah. Better than anyone else, for sure. ~ Berryfrost

Frecklenose, I think you're the only one who hasn't been picked yet, so truth or dare? ~ Ambershade

*stares at Hushpool for a moment* I would just like to make it clear that I have no intentions of having a fivesome with anyone, ever. Keep me out of those plans of yours. ~ Mistybreeze
That's what best friends are for! Once we get back we can relax and get cleaned up. Now! *crouches again playfully* Forget the holds, let's see if you can take me. -Sunflowerpaw

*snorts* I was having a good dream and you just happened to interrupt it. I was also half asleep and didn't realize I was actually doing that for real. -Blackpaw

*eyes Berryfrost with a playful suspicion* -Sweetbriar

100% dare. Hit me with your best shot. *perks up excitedly* -Frecklenose

*grins* I kind of like keeping you as my little secret, so no worries. Besides, none of the other she-cats are as fun as we are, they'd never join us no matter how hot we are. -Hushpool
•shakes his head at his comment and comes back quickly swiftly catching his vole• If you are such a catch what about me am I a catch? •says curiously?
Buckpaw

•watches the apprentices closely before glancing over at Treetail watching him hold in his laughs with a cold unemotional look•
Skyheart

Starclan you better not lose to Badgerpaw. •makes his way in spotting his apprentice and waves him over•
Strongbreeze

•gives him a smack on his rear as he leaves and follows him out•
Driftpaw

•looks up at Scorchgaze as he leaves his den• Grandpa!
Flamekit

•watches the kits purring happily• I’m glad they can make Dad happy.
Flintstripe

•tilts his head before grooming her ear• what happened?
Foxclaw

=makes his way to the fresh kill pile taking a mouse and sits at the sunning rocks•
Tanglewhisker
*gives Skyheart a shrug* You had to be there for my conversation with Cloudpaw earlier. -Treetail

Have more faith in me! Aren't you supposed to be my best friend? -Darkmist

*raises a brow at Driftpaw* You're becoming pretty predatory, bunny. I'm worried for my innocence. *gives him a playful nudge before padding over to his mentor and Darkmist* I did you a solid, Darkmist, and worked out for a while earlier so I'd be a little bit tired during training. Might give you a bit of an edge over me. -Badgerpaw

*rolls his eyes at that* Since when did apprentices get so mouthy to warriors? -Darkmist

*purrs as he pads over to them* Morning, boys. What are we sharing today? -Scorchgaze

Vole! Do you want some grandpa? -Ivorykit

Oh no, you growing boys need to eat. -Scorchgaze

They definitely know how to lift his spirits. He seems to be doing better lately. He's had some time to adjust since Tigerfang's passing, so it seems like he's back to his old self. -Wrenflight

He's still pissy with me for teasing him even though I apologized a bunch! He says I couldn't understand what it feels like to like someone and them not feel the same. That's true, but plenty of cats in the clan have gone through it. Plenty of them haven't taken a mate right out of the apprentice den. I just don't want him to be so beat up over it. -Bloodmoon

*joins him* Hi Tanglewhisker. How're you today? -Milky
•makes his way t sit besides him and pulls him close with a grin• Then why don’t you tell me all about it while they are sparring after all I’m technically your step dad aren’t I? Why don’t we have that father son talk we never had?
Skyheart

I have faith! I just have more faith in my apprentice and also they started being mouthy when they had to train with a warrior. •laughs• okay come on you two let get going.
Strongbreeze

•purrs watching him go before sighing looking around and makes his way towards the warriors den•
Driftpaw

But what are you going to eat then?
Flamekit

Agreed…soooo when are you thinking of kits?
Flintstripe

Well maybe he feels more pressured with his mother and sister leaving? I mean he is pretty much the last of their kin unless Darkmist decides to go on a mating run.
Foxclaw

•looks up and her• I’m okay just a lot on my mind.
Tanglewhisker
*wrinkles his nose slightly* I don't think your relationship with my dads makes you my step-dad. But it seems like my apprentice and your son are both interested in your apprentice. -Treetail

I'm going to tell Berryfrost you're picking on me and really get you in trouble. *starts the way out* Besides, it was really for your sake that I agreed to come out with Badgerpaw. That way you weren't spending time training different cats. And this isn't even really training for me, you're just helping me work out. -Darkmist

Does he always talk this much? -Badgerpaw

Hey you. *noses his son as he leaves the warriors den* What's with the long face? -Featherwing

Your uncle Wrenflight already brought me some prey this morning. -Scorchgaze

*gives him a look* Shiverwind and I just became mates. We haven't touched on that topic at all. You should be asking Sweet that. She's had her mate longer than I've had mine. -Wrenflight

*shrugs* He could be working on it. But who cares if he doesn't continue on the bloodline? It's not like every cat has to have kits. And he's so young! He has plenty of time. -Bloodmoon

Do you want to skip on training today? We could take a day off if you just want to relax. -Milky
Your mother is my mate. *points out* Plus i've only slepted with your dad a few times. *grins hearing him spill the gossip* Oh really now? *looks back at the appretices*
Skyheart

You can go ahead. *purrs* But my mate wont do any punishing to me. *nudges his apprentice* He talks about as much as you sleep so yes.
Strongbreeze

Everyone is out training besides me. *shuffles his paws* Guess im feeling a bit left out. *smiles up at him*
Driftpaw

Awww...okay. *says settling down to eat with Ivorykit*
Flamekit

I already asked her! *pouts* And you know her givving me some strange questionable answer as a maybe.
Flitnstripe

But you know how family oriented his dad is maybe it rubbed off on him. *noses her ear* Why dont we go onto a differnt topic something less stressful. *purrs*
Foxclaw

I wouldn't mind that actually..thanks.
Tanglewhisker
Oh..right, sometimes I forget that she's my mother. *nods slightly* But don't say anything. Cloudpaw wants to give Sunflowerpaw the time she needs to sort out her own feelings. -Treetail

I don't even sleep that much. *grumbles* -Badgerpaw

*stops once the reach a small clearing and stretches out his muscles* Okay mentor, what first? -Darkmist

Ah yeah I heard a told of the she-cats are out right now. Well, you and I can go training. Have some father son time. *purrs* -Featherwing

Falconstar never struck me as the type to want kits, so they may not have discussed it yet. -Wrenflight

*nuzzles her head against him* You can just tell me how wonderful I am? -Bloodmoon

*nods in understanding* Of course. Do you mind if I sit with you? I can let you be alone if you'd prefer that. -Milky
Do I think you’re a catch? *sizes him up* Good enough. She-cats obviously find you attractive but your approach needs work. This isn’t mate training, though. *looks up at the trees* There’s a climbing assessment too, isn’t there? Think you can catch a squirrel without breaking your neck? ~ Duskstorm

*hums doubtfully* Right. So who were you dreaming about grooming, then? ~ Thundersky

I dare you to rate being with Sunheart, Tanglewhisker, and Duskstorm. ~ Ambershade

Clever, Ambershade. ~ Shiverwind

*rolls over on her side and stretches out, batting at Hushpool’s tail* Darn shame, they don’t know what they’re missing out on. But I don’t mind being your little secret either. ~ Mistybreeze
Mhmmm! *holds in his laugh* Starclan apprentices are so complicated. Well i guess that's fair its not like im trying to pry into their love lives.
SKyheart

You slepted the whole monring and missed a border patrol, okay and now i want you both to start tree climbing have fun.
Strongbreeze

*perks up* Really!?
Driftpaw

Sweet has talked to me about it atleast.
Flintstripe

Oh you are the most wonderful cat in all the clans the prettiest and strongest!
Foxclaw

No you can join wanna share this mouse?
Tanglewhisker
I don't think that's any of your business, nosy. Maybe it wasn't anyone in particular? Maybe I was just imagining my dream she-cat. -Blackpaw

That doesn't seem like a dare! *huffs in amusement* Tanglewhisker...hmm, I'll give him a 6/10. He's a fast learner and very eager to please, but I like my toms to have more experience. I'm not very keen on having to teach. Sunheart gets a 6/10 as well. He had experience and we tried some interesting things, but he wasn't very selfless. The foreplay usually went more in his favor than mine. I saved the best for last because Duskstorm is a solid 100/10. He makes it not even a competition. -Frecklenose

... That was a little TMI. -Sweetbriar

Oh please! We're all she-cats here and I like to explain my answers. *purrs in amusement* Berryfrost, don't think you can slip under the radar. Truth or dare? -Frecklenose

So, how did your mate like the show? -Hushpool

Really? That's kind of a shock. That's usually you and your mate's specialty. -Treetail

Starclan I hate climbing trees. *huffs as he pulls himself up* -Badgerpaw

*easily scales the tree* -Darkmist

Of course! We need more father son outings. -Featherwing

And? I'm sure she wants them, right? -Wrenflight

*purrs happily* Keep going. -Bloodmoon

Absolutely! *settles beside him* -Milky
*snorts* Well sweet dreams, then. I’m sure it’s the closest you’ll ever come to being with a real she-cat. *picks her thrush back up and pads off to a shady corner of camp* ~ Thundersky

All things considered it wasn’t that TMI. The fact that you and your mate have a daddy link is juicer than everything she just said. ~ Shiverwind

*huffs, good naturedly* Dare, a really one this time. ~ Berryfrost

He loved it, if the sex we just finished having is any indication. I’m going to be sore for days. ~ Mistybreeze

*his jaw drops slightly and it takes a moment for his shock to wear off before he storms off after her* You're one to talk! You should be thanking me for making out with you. You scare every other tom around you off. -Blackpaw

*flattens her ears slightly as her blush returns, huffing stubbornly* -Sweetbriar

Aww! I had such a good question. *takes a moment to think before grinning slowly* Okay. Here's a real dare: I dare you to tell your mate your biggest fantasy. Your deepest desire. -Frecklenose

Ahh I'm glad to hear it! Despite how distracted he seemed at the beginning, *rolls her eyes* my mate enjoyed it too. For the greater good of your sex life, I'm happy to do it again any time. -Hushpool
*perks up at his praise and looks ast he tree wearily* Im not the best at climbing...But i think i can do it...Do you think you can tell me how to approach better? *says stretching his paws getting ready to climb*
Buckpaw

We try not to get into our own kits love lifes. *says cuffing him* Are you two going to sparr already or just stare into each others eyes?
Skyheart

Oh i know you do but you dont get a body like mine or yours without climbing them! *calls from below* And look Darkmist is easily climbing!
Strongbreeze

*follows behind him happily* Yea we haven't had much family time since...Well nevermind.
Driftpaw

She didn't say no is all i can confirm. *purrs taking a robin for himself*
Flintstirpe

I can't forget that you are one of the most skilled warriors in the clan.
Foxclaw

So any news on if you are getting your name soon?
Tanglewhisker
I'm letting Cloudpaw get ready! -Sunflowerpaw

He's had years of practice on me since he's so old! And besides, he's not as bulky as I am. -Badgerpaw

*scoffs and he continues to make his way up and down the tree* You guys keep saying it's bulk, but have you ever considered maybe I'm just not as fat as you two? -Darkmist

*noses his ear* I know, but we're going to change that. We're all going to be doing more as a family. So, what kind of training do you want to do? -Featherwing

Well Sweet was born to be a mother. And you're a pretty good dad too you know. -Wrenflight

*purrs at Flamekit* Well a few extra bites of a vole won't fatten me up too much. I'll share with you. -Scorchgaze

I'm not sure, but I hope so. During our last assessment Falconstar thought my training was coming along well. Maybe I'll be with the next batch of apprentices? -Milky
You have been letting her get ready for like five moons lets get on with it. *says in a playful tone* Starclan Treetail you need to get on your apprentice.
Skyheart

*was going to respond to his apprentice but stops and looks at Darkmist* Okay Badgerpaw skip the climbing lets do sparring matches today how about you go ahead and kick mouthy tom ass since he thinks we are so fat. *sits down with an amused look*
Strongbreeze

Well i was hoping to get on the hunting assessment that is comming up...but knowing i missed out of the one before i doubt ill make it on this one aswell but i wanted to still work on hunting.
Driftpaw

You think so? *perks up happily* And thanks i tried my best.
Flintstripe

*lets out a small purr* That would be nice wouldn't it?
Tanglewhisker

Good! *pushes the vole to him* Are you getting to old to play with us?
Flamekit
*playfully sticks her tongue out at her mentor before properly positioning her battle stance* -Sunflowerpaw

Just you wait, Skyheart. I'm gonna train her up to be the best of the best. -Treetail

Oh I look forward to it. *quickly drops down and stretches his muscles* -Badgerpaw

You and Badgerpaw are a good match, Strongbreeze. You're both cocky. *teases as he moves into position* Come at me, Badgerpaw. -Darkmist

*charges him, immediately aiming to tackle his chest* -Badgerpaw

*waits until the last second before side stepping him**hooks his paw around Badgerpaw's chest and yanks him backwards, effectively sending him crashing down on his back* -Darkmist

I'm sure you're going to make it on the hunting assessment without a doubt. Your built for hunting more than fighting. You take after me. *purrs lightly* -Featherwing

Of course I do, Flint. Your kits are turning out great and they obviously love you to pieces. -Wrenflight

*nods excitedly* What do you think would be a good name for me? -Milky

*purrs gently* Not yet, bud. I can still keep up with you boys pretty well. -Scorchgaze
Climbing is part of that advanced assessment. And what happened to not caring about she-cats? ~ Duskstorm

*suddenly pounces on Sunflowerpaw with a snarl, catching her off guard* ~ Cloudpaw

You think I should thank you for making out with me? *looks at him, amused and smug* What, as if that’s the furthest I’ve ever gone and I’m still a virgin? By the way, there goes your case that every tom is scared of me. ~ Thundersky

*rolls her eyes slightly, grinning* Oh please, as if I’ve never told Strongbreeze that. But sure, why not. Out of curiosity, what was your question? ~ Berryfrost

Thanks for taking one for the team, *teases* Good to hear Skyheart enjoyed it too, eventually. ~ Mistybreeze
*squeaks in surprise before matching her energy, pummeling her stomach with her hind paws* -Sunflowerpaw

*narrows his eyes slightly* You're bluffing. You and I shared a nest for half a moon and it's not like you were the type to focus on anything other than training. -Blackpaw

Sweetbriar why is your bff so much more fun than you? *teases her sister lightheartedly before turning back to Berryfrost* If Darkmist had anything to do with that fantasy? You've gotten extremely close to him extremely fast. You nearly made him crack his head open when you told him to practice flirting. He does everything you say. -Frecklenose

I swear, if it wasn't for me he just would have been with toms. -Hushpool
*starts climbing focusing up a bit as he starts* Well i dont know..Ever since Sunflowerpaw moved out of my nest its felt weird..
Buckpaw

Probably the reason we were put together. *continues to watch* Badgerpaw watch his paws he is a sneaky one and focus more on his legs rather than his chest.
Strongbreeze

*smirks as she gets pounced on*
Skyheart

Well id hope so. *purrs* But still their are a bunch of other apprentices who are better choices then me..
Driftpaw

You're right. Well deputy big plans today or are you going to take another day out with your mate? Also what is this about you givving our sister a few days off because of a new mate? I dont think that's very fair now.
Flintstripe

*looks at Ivorykit* See told you!
Flamekit

Im not sure honestly, that would be something you would have to ask our leader. *laughs*
Tanglewhisker
*rakes her paws down her stomach, claws sheathed. stops just above her lower stomach and starts tickling her* ~ Cloudpaw

Sorry, I forgot that I’m still an apprentice and all I do is train all day— oh, wait, no I’m not. *stretches before she starts to skin her thrust* I’m a warrior now. No training to focus on. No annoying apprentices bothering me. And I can leave camp by myself, at night. *smirks at him* ~ Thundersky

*laughs a little* A threesome with Strongbreeze and Darkmist? I mean, why not? They’re both attractive and I’ve got them both trained to obey me. *shrugs* I’m sure I’d have a lot of fun with them. ~ Berryfrost

He seems to weirdly enjoy dominanting them. Wonder if it has anything to do with how he was such a weak kit and apprentice? Thunderpaw and Thorntail were always the strong, loud ones. ~ Mistybreeze
*climbs back onto his paws, huffing from having the wind knocked out of him* Now you tell me. *repositions and charges again, but this time aiming for his flank and legs* -Badgerpaw

*moves with his momentum, taking the hit to the flank and dropping into a roll**hooks his legs around Badgerpaw's in a trap and throws him down as he rolls* -Darkmist

*squirms, trying to break free of the leg lock* I thought you said this would be easy! -Badgerpaw

Don't discredit yourself. Even if the other apprentices are more advanced, it just takes work. Plus, you're still young. -Featherwing

My mate is currently out on a she-cat day, so until she gets back I'm all freed up. But don't give me that! You've been sleeping in the nursery. I'd like to see you try and break up their constant making out and groping. -Wrenflight

I appreciate you boys being concerned about me though. -Scorchgaze

Ah true. I just like hearing ideas. I feel like the possibilities are endless! -Milky

*gasps loudly before squealing and falling onto her back* T-This is n-not how battles w-work! *gasps breathlessly in between bouts of laughter* -Sunflowerpaw

*clenches his jaw slightly* Who do you even have to go to? Pretty much all the toms in camp are taken. -Blackpaw

*nods slightly, satisfied with her answer* What do you think, Shiverwind? You're close to Darkmist. Think he'd be down? -Frecklenose

*shrugs* whatever brought it on I'm all for it. He was reluctant the first time I suggested it, but he came around. -Hushpool
*his tail twitched annoyed and his facial expression changed to more of an upset look* What in starclan are you two doing?
Skyheart

*stifles a laugh* Well it is if you use that big head of yours! Plus i have no issue with im so i figured you wouldn't either!
Strongbreeze

*nods sticking close to him* Thanks dad.
Driftpaw

Oh id just jump inbetween them and offer myself to kiss. *laughs* But true it would be awkward to do that.
Flintstripe

Well obviously we care about you! You are the best!
Flamekit

Well thats because they are endless. *purrs* You can pretty much put anything together.
Tanglewhisker
Soo what I’m hearing is, she decided to move on and it woke you up. Rookie. But as her step father I feel obliged to say that shouldn’t worry about pursuing her if you don’t know for sure how you feel about her. She deserves better than that. I don’t want to see her end up like her mom… before me, of course. ~ Duskstorm

Surprise! *exclaims, smirking* You let your guard down! ~ Cloudpaw

First of all there are still single toms in the Clan… and medicine cats can have sex, just not mates… but who said they were single? My parents have had multiple threesomes. And there are all sorts of handsome loners and Rogues outside the borders… and exiled Clanmates. ~ Thundersky

If you can wake him up after he passes out. Just make sure he’s not around any sharp objects. ~ Shiverwind

*laughs a little* The dare was to tell Strongbreeze, not Darkmist! ~ Berryfrost

And what brought that on anyway? ~ Mistybreeze