Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 401-450 of 31229

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas theWOLFPACK15 said…
(Tilts head)are mentors suppose to take out their apprentices every day?-Galewing

(Blinks at him) the training hollow?-Juniperleaf
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas smartone123 said…
grandwillow:looks around"wonder if my brother is ok?"
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas tanglebelly said…
*nods* yea its just up ahead *purrs* if you want we do some basic training again. other wise we can just enjoy our walk *licks her cheek*
Tigerfang
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas KatieK102 said…
*Inhales softly* "Tanglestar..." *Swallows and nods, slowly growing more confident* "I am." ~ Falconblaze

*Heasiates for another second before nodding* "Well, okay. Yellowpaw IS running low on moss, now that I think about it..." ~ Berrypaw

*Looks up and shrugs* "I've been better." ~ Ivypaw

*Touches his nose to his shoulder in a rare gesture of friendship* "Find someone else?" *Suggest* ~ Thorntail

*Nods* "Just about." ~ Mistybreeze
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Massivefoot:dreams asleep from all the searching as his dream start off with his sister
*nods* then lets go *purrs and pads off towards the entrance*
Snowpaw

*nods and backs up from him*
Tanglestar

*Pads up to him looking up at him happily*
Skullpaw

how is holiday doing? you know since Mousepaw..
Crowpaw

*twitches his ears hearing Crowpaw mention Mousepaw*
Skyheart
*Stands up and follows him, gladly letting him take the lead* ~ Berrypaw

"Skullpaw," *Whispers softly, shocked when he sees his former apprentice* "You're here too..." ~ Falconblaze

*Licks her lips and shrugs* "She's doing...alright." ~ Ivypaw
Well that's good. So what are you doing over here at he fresh kill pile?
Crowpaw

•stops at the entrance and pads out towards the trees•
Snowpaw

•nods• ofcourse •reaches up to touch his nose with his• with this life I give you forgiveness..no matter what or who it is you should always have the heart to forgive...•gives him the vision of his father pushing him infront of the monster and Ives him the pain that came with it•
Skullpaw
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
*Raises an eyebrow and looks down at her mouse* "Uh, is this supposed to be a trick question?" ~ Ivypaw

*Takes a deep breath and pushes through, following him out of camp. I'm getting better at it!* ~ Berrypaw

*Clenches his eyes shut as he recieves the vision* "I'm sorry I wasn't there to save you..." ~ Falconblaze
•waits for her near the mossy rocks• you know how to collect it right?
Snowpaw

Well you weren't eating it so I thougt you were talking to it •purrs•
Crowpaw

•backs up a little and smiles at him• it's okay..its wasn't your fault •dips his head• you were my best friend •purrs and backs away into line with the others•
Skullpaw

•pads forward nodding to him•
Boulderstep
(so its Yarrowleaf and Rightheart right?what are they giving him?i can only think of justice and knowledge for those two xp)
*Purrs* "Of course." ~ Berrypaw

*Smiles a little* "Talking to my mouse, huh? What. You think I'm going crazy?" ~ Ivypaw

*Swallows as he watches him go, and again when Boulderstep appears* "Boulderstep," *Dips his head* ~ Falconblaze

Yeah, them. I would say justice and knowledge work.
not as crazy as Skyheart *purrs*
Crowpaw

*touches his nose to his* with this life i give you love just as i loved my Kits*gives him the vision of him talking to Ivypaw when she was a kit and the vision of him telling Crowpaw to go get help when the Goldenclan patrol caught him and killed him*
Boulderstep*
Boulderstep

good *purrs* lets get started! *starts to pick at the moss*
Snowpaw
(alrighty XD)
*Frowns a little* "Crowpaw," *Warns* ~ Ivypaw

*Gasps and clenches his eyes shut again and pain rips through his chest* "Y-you really felt that s-strongly about t-them?" *Gasps, stammering* ~ Falconblaze

*After quickly glancing around the forest, does the same* "So, you never told me about your fight with Sunpaw." ~ Berrypaw

Bruh. Boulderstep was the best daddy ever.
Rightheart and Yarrowleaf:waits
Yarrowleaf:smiled at Yellowpaw
*frown i told Sunpaw that he was an outcast and Falconblaze got all mad at me
Snowpaw

*backs away nodding* they were everything to me *goes back into the line*
Boulderstep

what? *looks confused*
Crowpaw
*Raises an eyebrow* "Well, yes, I'm sure that would provoke a couple cats." ~ Berrypaw

*Watches him go and thinks, Will I ever feel that way abouy someone?* ~ Falconblaze

"HE just lost his mate," *Childs* "Be a little more symphetic." ~ Ivypaw
yea i know...*mutters* i got an ear full
Snowpaw

*flinches* sorry i guess your right..
Crowpaw

*nods for the rest of the cats to come up*
Tanglestar
Rightheart: pads forward smiling softly at him"i wish you the best of luck in your journey and with that i bestow justice"puts a nose to him and visions of all he gave up to keep justice and order within the clan when he was both a warrior and a deputy"use this well to keep your clan as to the mark"he backed up

Yarrowleaf: he pads forward"i now bestow knowledge upon you so you can lead your clan with ease knowing what to do"He touches noses and the images of all his life spent to learning more and more despite how much he gave up for it which lead to his death
"From Falconblaze or Thorntail?" ~ Berrypaw

*Bats his muzzle* "I'm always right." ~ Ivypaw

*Shudders and his legs wobble as he absorbs the lives* ~ Falconblaze
*pulls back and cuffs her ears* mind if i join you? *grabs a mouse from the pile*
Crowpaw

Mainly Falconblaze but Thorntail got his mouse tails worth to
Snowpaw

*nods to the rest of the cats*
Tanglestar
Both:walked back noding to him
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas TalaLeisu2 said…
*pads forward tail sweeping behind her and stars glimmering in her pelt* Hello Falconblaze. I am Briarcloud. I was the deputy before Tanglestar. *touches her nose to his* With this life, I give you the strength to forgive your enemies. Everyone, both in the Clan and out of the Clan, is imperfect. We are all bound to make mistakes. *pads back to her place in line* -Briarcloud

*sees Yarrowleaf and nods miserably then looks around for his siblings* -Yellowpaw

*winces* Who could take her place in my heart? -Burntheart
"Of course not." ~ Ivypaw

*Shudders* "I wouldn't want to be on the other side of Thorntail's wrath." ~ Berrypaw

*Gasps as spasms shake his body, and he grits his teeth tightly toether* ~ Falconblaze

*Blinks and looks around* "Oh. Uh, how about Berrypaw? She's nice." ~ Thorntail
*sits down next to her taking a bite from his mouse* i remember when we were kits we would always argue with each other and boulderstep would always break us up
Crowpaw

yea it wasn't fun *mutters clawing some moss off the rock* thorntail is already bad enough with him not being angry with you
Snowpaw

*nods to Falconblazes parents to walk forward*
Tanglestar
*Looks at her mouse and feels her appitate disappear* "Yeah..." ~ Ivypaw

"He's scary enough, you mean," *replies* ~ "I feel bad for Sunpaw. If Thorntail was my mentor I'd probably never train. I'd be too busy hiding." ~ Berrypaw

guess we can call ourselves lucky then *throws a ball of moss at her*
Snowpaw

*sighs* sorry...*says glancing at her*
Crowpaw

i think its just Tanglestar and Falconblazes parents left katie
Looks sadly at his disciple but smiles to show him happiness-yarrowleaf
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas theWOLFPACK15 said…
(Nods)we can do some basic training.-Juniperleaf

(Frowns and looks around the camp for Berrypaw) then I'm not doing a very good job.-Galewing
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas TalaLeisu2 said…
*looks at her and shakes his head* I don't know. She's very shy. -Burntheart (omg I can see him being Thrushpelt XD padding after her and claiming her kits as his but she loves someone else)

*watches the camp tail twitching impatiently* -Holiday
(seems cute)
Grandwillow:looks over"its ok dont worry well be alright"she smiled reassuringly
You just wanna get pinned down don't you •purrs and starts off again•
Tigerfang
"Guess so," *Ducks, and looks back at the ball* "Careful! We can't give Yellowpaw any dirty moss!" ~ Berrypaw

*Shrugs* "Whatever." *Says softly* ~ Ivypaw

"Berrypaw left with Snowpaw," *Says, then looks thoughtful* "You don't know what happened to her as a kit, do you?" ~ Mistybreeze

"Then... Mosspelt?" ~ Thorntail (NO! Yellowpaw and Berrypaw will will happily ever after!)

*Steps forward, stars shimmering in her fur, and smiles affectionately* "My son," *Purrs* ~ Rainsky

*Eyes widen* "Rainsky." *Whispers* ~ Falconblaze

*Touhces her nose to his* "I"m so proud of you, Falconblaze. With this life I give you love. Love for your clanmates, for your apprentices, for your kits, and... for your future mate." *Hesitates at the end but gives him the life still* ~ Rainsky

*Feels a bolt shoot through his body and hisses, his legs almost giving up underneath him* ~ Falconblaze
(whos falconblazes mate xD also maybe i should make a new cat idk)
*nods to his mother* your turn
Tanglestar

*purrs* yea yea sorry *starts getting moss again*
Snowpaw

do you think we are gunna be made warriors soon?
Crowpaw
MORE CATS SMART! And he doesn't have one... yet!

His mother just went, Tangle. It's his father's turn.

*Licks the top of his head before padding back into the crowd* ~ Rainsky

*Steps out, pride gleaming in his eyes* "Falconblaze, you've made us so proud." *Touches his nose to his head* "With this life, I give you courage. Not just to fight in battles, but to be strong enough to make tough decisions and to lead your clan through dark times." ~ Timberscar

*Yowls as the life shoots through him* ~ Falconblaze

*Thinks* "Do you think Yellowpaw needs any herbs?" ~ Berrypaw

*Licks a paw, and grins* "I hope so!" ~ Ivypaw
oops :D wasn't reading my bad

i dont know I'm not a medicine cat and I'm not there enough to see his stuff *frowns* do you?
Snowpaw

yea then we could have our own apprentices to after that happens! *Purrs*
Crowpaw

*waits his turn patently*
Tangletstar
(oh man xD well aright but not many i dont want too many or theyll get ignored xp should i make a female or male and apprentice or warrior?)
Hey now! We haven't been ignoring you! As for gender and rank, it's your choice. Make something that would be fun to RP. But if it helps at all, there are 14 toms and 9 she-cats. Streamripple is about to retire, and Crowpaw and Ivypaw are about to become warriors.

*Nods* "Uh-huh. I think he mentioned that he could use more..." *Closes her eyes and thinks, before opening them again* "Catmint. Burntheart ate the rest of his stash" ~ Berrypaw

*Eyes brigthen* "You think so?" ~ Ivypaw

*Steps back* ~ Timberscar
Well there has to be more kits first Chillkit and Shiverkit are the last ones in there
Crowpaw

•looks up from his moss• he are all of it?
Snowpaw

•pads forward proudly• with this life I give you strength the strength to lead your clan and die for the clan •gives him his final moments fighting the badger and him dieing•
Tanglestar
"And the're almost six moons old." *Adds. Looks thoughtful* "You know... I don't think there are any more pairs of mates in StormClan. Not since Mousepaw died." ~ Ivypaw

*Nods* "Something like that. I heard Thorntail talking about it," ~ Berrypaw

*Closes his eyes and gasps painfully, feeling all of the pain Tanglestar experienced* "Y-you really felt all of t-this?" ~ Falconblaze
9 lives makes you go through a lot *purrs and backs up* you are now the new leader of Stormclan FalconStar *dips his head*
Tanglestar

*frowns* yea your right...that might be a problem
Crowpaw

how do you eat all of that Catmint!
snowpaw
(im not saying that im saying if i have too many then itll juat lead to some of them being ignored xp)
Massivefoot:is asleep his brain reimaging that whole situAtion.what does that mean?
(bubblepaw-a light gray fluffy she cat with dark gray spots and bright blue eyes
Hallowwind-a lanky dark gray tom with a torn ear,blind eye and scared shoulder.He has silky fur and orange yellow eyes)
Hallowwind-looks around at the camp
Bubblepaw-is walking and spots snowpaw and them and goes over"oh what are you doing?can i help?"
*Feels renewed engery course through him, as he regains himself* "I'm Falconstar now," *Whispers, almost in awe* ~ Falconstar

^ Is it wrong that I'm crying right now? I'M SO PROUD OF HIM! MY BABY BOY IS GROWING UP!

*Nudges him* "You could always take a mate, you know." ~ Ivypaw

*Shrugs* "I didn't ask." ~ Berrypaw
(its all good xD cry on)
Looks at Berrypaw"could i help with what ever you two are doing?"she smiled,younger then the two but edgar-bubblepaw
Hallowwind-was young too but the way he acted made it hard to tell
*nods purring* now lead the clan proudly! *starts to fade*
Tanglestar

*snorts* and you can always take a tom to you know plus there is a better chance of you getting a mate then me *Purrs*
Crowpaw

still cant believe that..*twitches his ears* do you know where cat mint grows?
Snowpaw
Yarrowleaf:"Yellowpaw ill see you soon for your medicine cat name...so please wait here"he asks smiling
I SHALL!
Oh, and Berry and Snow are out in the forest. Send Bubble over to Crow and Ivy :)

"I won't let you down," *Looks at every cat who gave him a life.* "I promise, I'll make you all proud." ~ Falconblaze

*Blinks* "Oh? And why is that?" ~ Ivypaw

*Frowns* Not spefically, but I know where it SHOULD grow. In clumps around twolegs places." ~ Berrypaw