Taylor matulin How Swiftie are you??

Mamela posted on Oct 20, 2013 at 01:46PM
This is quite simple, just like any other forum.
One must indicate how Swiftie he/she is buy writing the things he/she does as a fan of Taylor Swift and the proceeding person will rate the one before him/her on the scale of ten, and afterwards, will also write what he/she does. And so the forum continues. :)

Taylor matulin 3 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Mamela said…
So, I'll start.
I have all Taylor Swift's album as well as her other songs which are not included in her albums. I've memorized almost all her songs. I have never attended her concert but I make sure that I got all her videos in me. I vote for her in every nomination she got, and I don't care if people tells me I'm a little obsessed with her.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas superDivya said…
9/10
I have some t-shirts of her, I have all of her songs in my ipod. I have 2 albums of hers, I have never attended to her concerts. I love her voice and a can't stop talking about her once I start. Once, I was writing an exam, and a Taylor song came into my head and I wasted half an hour of my exam time by singing her songs in my head. I vote her on every nomination possible, the first club I open here is Taylor Swift, my whole computer folder has only Taylor Swift photos. And I don't care when people say, "Divya, you are obsessed with Taylor. Stop it." And I get super angry and want to kill the person when they say things like, "Taylor is not that pretty" or, "Taylor is not that a good singer." I have all of her songs written all over my school notebooks, so even my teachers know that I am an obsessed Taylor fan. I love her really very much and don't care if you think I am a swiftie or not. I don't say that I am the biggest swiftie. I just say, "Yeah, I am a swiftie."
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
zikkiforever commented…
Very swift. Same at school I had loads of fall outs cause my mates say she can't sing and is obsessed with boys. I was so mad at them!!! sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
zikkiforever commented…
Very swift. Same at school I had loads of fall outs cause my mates say she can't sing and is obsessed with boys. I was so mad at them!!! sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Mamela commented…
WoW!!! That is so totally great :) Can you draw Taylor Swift? I do .not have a talent for that sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Flora_Swift said…
10/10
Me and my little sister are totally 'Swift' at home, at school, or anywhere alse. I hate Japanese food so much that I want to vomit whenever I see it, but Taylor loves Japenese food so I sometimes force myself to eat some. That did me a lot of good. And, we have a lot of Directoners in our school so I get hate mail about four times a day and sometimes all the pranks that the Directionters set up are mainly for me. But, I still stand up for Taylor because she is totally everything to me. I own about ten of her t-shirts, my room is full of her posters and stuff like that. I try to relate everything to Taylor and my teachers say that I am going 'fan girl crazy' and I should stop drawing Taylor on my spare bits of paper now and then. I even wrote a book with her in it! And I also own three of her albums.
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
superDivya commented…
thanks!!' sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
superDivya commented…
10/10 sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas