The Good Wife Spot Banner/Icon

Eline_K posted on Jul 08, 2010 at 11:06PM
Hi!

I don't know if it's just me, but I think the current banner is a little bit boring... I had some extra time on my hands (vacation: yeej!), so I made a banner with a matching spot icon.

Oh, and if anyone else wants to make a banner too, go ahead! Maybe if we have more, we can make a pick question out of it!

BTW, I don't know who created this spot, and only that person can chance the banner and the icon. So creator: I know you're out there, tell us who you are! ;)

If you guys all love the banner we have now, that's fine with me too, just let me know what you guys think!

Love,

Eline
last edited on Jul 08, 2010 at 11:11PM

The Good Wife 7 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Eline_K said…
smile
Here's a screencap of what this spot would look like with my new banner/icon:
 Here's a screencap of what this spot would look like with my new banner/icon:
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas RBD said…
I love it !!!!!!!!!!!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas HouseQL said…
Man that banner looks great !!! Eli Gold is there too !! Ohh...we gotta put that one..If we don't find the creator of the spot...I'll talk to papa or someone..right ? We need a new banner !! Eline_K I loooove that screencap !! :)

I'll ask the question..if no one answers..I'll come back here in a few days
smile
Hi everyone! Since we have new promo pictures and I still had vacation, I made another banner! Please let me know what you guys think of it!
 Hi everyone! Since we have new promo pictures and I still had vacation, I made another banner! Please
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Lindy52 said…
big smile
I love the 2nd season one better than the 1st season one. They both looks great. You did an awesome job with them, Eline! :)
smile
Better version:

Better version:
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas House34 said…
Looks great :)

Can't wait for a new banner