ang mga bayani ng olympus Make Any Type Of Demigod(Please Do This Its My First One) Even From Kane Chronicle

1999jacko1 posted on Apr 21, 2012 at 04:02PM
I have decided to make my first thing ever a FORUM to make a guy/girl use this:

Name:
Mortal parent:
Powers:
Weapons:
Dislikes:
Pet/s[optional]
Boy/girlfriend:
Story:

rules/ 1 keep cussing down to a minimum 2 don't be mean to others 3 you can be anyone from both series even the Kane chronicles if you like

do not make yourself to strong and you can do anything like get married have a war ANYTHING
NOTE: this is a mixture camp with ranks from roman camp but you get cabin leaders and stuff

please try not to rank yourself as Praetor I am only taking one more Praetor in
last edited on Apr 22, 2012 at 08:46AM

ang mga bayani ng olympus 6307 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3901-3950 of 6307

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas torrent said…
surprise
omgs jake are you a crystal meth head
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas darange said…
(grace)
and what are you innocent of? i say in a annoying little girl voice
(rileyann)
gods can you be your normal age your voice is really annoying!
(grace)
it really truly annoys you?
(rileyann)
yes!
(grace)
then no
(rileyann)
uugghhh!
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas crash14 said…
( I'm a what I've never done drugs let's get that straight)
Me: will you shut up
Hunter: does it get on your nerves
Me : yes
Hunter : then no
Me: "hunter be wear and cower for now you will face my true power" I. Blasts sends him flying into forest
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas LORDCHAOS said…
smile
Awwwwwww! I love my daughters! Bye *goes to my giant bamboo father where it always rains and I sit down cross cross apple sauce (:D) and I make a cup of tea appear then I start to meditate*
laugh
Oh I forgot I just want to say that Hunter is a lot wiser than Jake!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas killer24 said…
Wow I think I should go this mite get out of hand and I would not like to swim with.the fish again
Hunter: you wanna some power fine" he grabs me with water
Me: that all you got" I heat it up and it turns to steam" I jump up and crash and make an eartquake
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Alvin2442 said…
I stop the earthquake with a move of my hand"Stop This Mad Sense"I say turning to a 50 year old man and then I turn to my age before I was immortal 15"Okay"I activate the earthquake again
angry
Can't I just be left in peace in my bamboo forest!? *deactivates the earthquake*
Hunter: makes a storm cloud and shoots fire lightning and hail on me
Me: I. Make a tornado to stop and returns all it to hunter " come on bro I can beat you in magic anyday"
Dude you got ageing problems
angry
*grabs Hunter and Jake and my eyes are red with anger* Really!! I expect more from your Hunter your smarter,wiser, and stronger than Jake!!! And you Jake I don't expect anything from you your an idiot! Heck I wouldn't be surprised if your become some evil person!!
*hunter speeds up time and moves extremly fast and knocks jake out*
hunter-mabey in magic but not in time so shut up with your little rymes*jake loses the ability to ryme
(grace)
turns back to her normal age 12 .are you guys fighting over who has more power?
Hunter: I can beat you " makes fire and shoots at sand and makes glass I then stop it and lift hunter and throw him through apollo cabin " no you can't. Justin taught me magic so I'm un beatable dad taught you fighting so I can't beat you
angry
Hey is Carter here? Jake! Hunter! Tell me why you both are fighting?! Tell me and I might NOT take away your powers!
Fine I won't ryhme" I run up and kick hunter in stomach and jump on cabin " and justin if I turned evil it would be from you!"
angry
*zaps Jake and he flies backwards into the tree* Stop fighting!!!! Hey Carter you here?
(carter)
comes from the woods. hay justin
I catch Jake and put him down,jumping I tackle Justin,throw him up,and send him flying with a hurricane
Hunter punches justin : don't so that
I get up with fury in my eyes " first you call me stupid then you call me evil now you zap" I. Send a bolt of pure energy at justin and he flies backward
angry
I'll deal with you people later!! Hey Carter want to go on a dinner date? *grabs Hunter and throws him and he hits Zeus's fist!* *kicks Jake in the face* *punches Alvin and sends him flying to the moon*
Now I will respect anyone and evryone but when you call me stupid or evil I get angry" I send a fiery dragon at him made of my fire and it lifts and drops him
angry
*I pick the dragon in the eye then I choke him to death*
justin i will kill you*i grab justin and mangle him and i curse him so he can never reform and if anyone wants to revive him they have to have my permission
angry
Well that just ruined my love life!!!!!! >.< Hey Carter a little help!
I grab his foot and throw him onto tree
I go into city and go crazy and wreck stuff I throw a car and then a tank from military shoots at me but I stop it and throw it at building
Hunter : he's lost it dad what's happened to him
(grace)
what is it with you guys and trees?
(carter)
umm Dalton can Justin come back?
(rileyann)
hay Dalton can you bring my dad back?
Then a police cars car explode cause I shoot fire and I goes up that from camp you can see it I then stop the bullets and deflects them back at other cars and they explode
My cabin jake I'll get my revenge
More tanks and police come but I unleash. The power of a solar flare and they disentagrate
Hay do you mind calming down?
crying
So much Chaos!! Carter help!!
I see blake and lift and throw " no " I say with my curse " they called me weak evil and stupid not any more" I. Walk to blake and grab his head with my claw and slowly start to crush it
Ow Jake man remember I'm you friend I never called you anything now please don't kill me and owwwwowwwww
No not unless Justin swears never to harm my kids in any way and to stay away from them and he has to swear on the river styx and the fates aka me
I whistle realy loud and jakes dog insticts kick in and he runs over and I start to scratch him behind his ear and he calms down*better jake
I calm down eventually and fall unconicous
Now don't wake him or he will get realy mad *which is me and hunters code for wake him up so hunter grabs an electric guitar and sets up an amp right next to jakes head and turns the volume way up and begins to play sweet home alabama on it and jake wakes up clutching his head
angry
Fine fine! Wait what if we're just dueling or fighting for fun? If we are just dueling or just fighting for fun then don't blame me if theyre hurt but I swear on te River Styx and the Fates not to harm children but if we're dueling or fighting for fun then I'm not to blame!
I hold my ears and run into forest
I decide to rest right next to the beach and forest where no one can se me and my legs are in water but my top half falls asleep on sand ( I'm still on though)
( now I'm going to sleep) I nod off on beach and fall asleep
I smile"Come on you can't hit harder Justin"I flash to my room and go to my meditating room.I sit down criss cross apple sauce and start meditating
angry
(uggh the stupid duck song is stuck in my head and i cant get it out! and its DRIVING ME CRAZY!)
laugh
You shoul listen to "Above all that is random 5" it's stuck in my he's now me an mu sister are singing it "we are singing to our lava lamp! And it's bubbly bubbly bubbly" "I do believe in Harvey Dent I do I do"
(omg that was stuck in my head for 5 weeks straight! i do believe in harvey dent i do i do/ i am stuck in this crazy zoo Ooh / why is there a monkey sleeping in my shoe Ooh/ call 911 my unicorn broke his horn/ carrots are green broccoli"s orange my grandmother screams what happens to the floor ends/fraggedy wakaa waka/ woah we are singing to our lava lamp and its bubbly bubbly bubbly/. hahahahahahahahahaha thats all from memory!)
big smile
Hey where would you like to have our dinner date?

(In my realm)

Alright I want hundreds of thousands of millions of billions of trillions of soldiers guarding that one thing! Tell me when you go to sleep Carter! Hey how's our daughters!
(carter)
good