ang mga bayani ng olympus WARNING SPOILERS DONT COME UNLESS YOU READ THE BOOK!! the Blood Of Olympus Discussion!!

darange posted on Oct 09, 2014 at 10:51PM
SPOILERS this is the second warning get out while you can if you have not read the book dont come on this forum please!!

you have been warned............

ang mga bayani ng olympus 20 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Nicolicious said…
The ending is ridiculous...I can't believe everyone believes Leo is dead. :(
Also, did Reyna and Piper seem insanely badass to anybody else? XD
olympianglory commented…
i know so unfair right? plz read my fiction on artikulo im doing a new tagahanga book! sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Readitinaday said…
I'm glad Leo found Calypso, that Nico comes out of the closet (and I think that Will Solace and him have a connection), Piper and Jason are happy in a relationship, and that Frank and Hazel are also. I'm just really disappointed that we didn't get any closure with Annabeth and Percy. Yeah, it's implied that they are in a happy relationship as well, but we didn't get that for sure. Their relationship is so incredibly important to the whole story. The entire series of books started with them, so we should have gotten an ending for them.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas BlackPetals said…
@Readitinaday Maybe I'm absolutely crazy, or something, but the whole next book thing, with Magnus Chase, it sounds like he's Annabeth's son or something. And the only person I see her having a kid with is Percy, so maybe this is Riordan's way of saying that their story isn't completely over yet.

Eh.. I think I'm just crazy.
8xchristellax8 commented…
I think Magnus Chase was sinabi to be Annabeth's cousin??? Idk sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
pink-bookworm commented…
Yeah, he's Annabeths cousin from Boston. From the family side she never talks to sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Readitinaday said…
Possibly, but if you read the end, it says something about Asgard. So unless Annabeth or Percy cheat with a different god, then Magnus Chase is a cousin or something. Which would be really disappointing. :/
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Syls_Gibbs said…
this is terrible it can't be over ;-;
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas DragonLord9 said…
crying
Heat-Broken that its over... Im sad that we didnt get much of Percy...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Flymanwind said…
The ending makes you wanna read more. THEN THERE IS RICK RIORDAN MAKEING YOU WAIT A YEAR
Fangirl521 commented…
He isn't Pagsulat anymore... The susunod books are on a whole other branch of mythology :( sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
camilap commented…
Its all over i've been attached to percy since the first book game out in 2005. I das really dissapointed with the ending after such a work up of percabeth from the last 9 books i was hoping the ending would be better id kinda set my puso on a proposal from percy to balutin up the ending bit no such luck o found myself smiling to Octavions death it was his own fault plus being roman Frank and Reyna would have ibingiay him a punishment much worse than what he got but HoO is the last labor series that Percy and Annabeth will be in dont forget thoe that we will probably see them again when they fight alongside Carter and Sadie they still have to defeat Setne so its not completly over!!!!!! sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas TeddyBearSlayer said…
So, The House of Hades came out October 8th 2013. The Blood of Olympus came out October 7th, 2014. I bet he only did that so we couldn't say, "I've waited one full year for this!" :P

I didn't like the ending. That's only because I hate Calypso. She should fall into Tartarus, or better, I push her. And what I hated the most: No. Percabeth. Or. Frazel. Chapters. Percy started this lifetime. I think he should be the one to finish it. I have nothing against Leo, but Percy is more important to the story! And he doesn't even get one chapter! I know that Percy, Annabeth, Frank and Hazel had pretty much all of The House of Hades to themselves... but still.

I cried for three hours straight when Octavian died. I am probably the only one in the whole fandom who likes him. Oh, well.

Anyone else fearing for Apollo's life? Because Zeus can take away his immortality... And he did seem kind of cross...

I am, in a way, glad there was no epilogue. Uncle Rick didn't wrap it up, so all our OTPs that never happened can't be laughed at. I ship two of the most hated ships ever, and now they can't say, "Oh, that's never gonna happen!" because they don't know! And we can also write fanfiction on what happened after, so I'm glad about that.
Fangirl521 commented…
Okay... Why would ANYONE like Octavian!?!? He started a freaking WAR because of a ghost possesing Leo! Also, I agree that Percy should have ended the series. In the beginning (the first series) he had it all to himself. Then, he wasn't there at all. Then, he came back. It is only fair that he finishes what he started? Has Rick Riordan never heard the phrase "finish what you started"!? Plus, about the no epilogue thingy, that means that we can all have a different ending. But, no one knows which would be the most accurate. He could just write like one chapter online. Like, seriously, one madami damn chapter isnt going to kill him! I literally almost punched my pader because of the ending... :'( WHY RICK WHYYY!:?!?!?!? sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
purple_giraffe commented…
octavian has all that teddy madala stuffing going to his head and i was smiling at his death. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Skipper27 said…
@TeddyBearSlayer.Looking at your username its obvious you like octavian but my question is why??????!!?!?!?!?!??!
TeddyBearSlayer commented…
I'm not going to go on about blah blah blah he's misunderstood. I KNOW HE'S EVIL. I always like the villain (well, except for Gaia) and I think he's funny... and in the fanart, he's kind of cute.. XD sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Fangirl521 commented…
In what fanart could that idiot possibly be cute?! Like, send a link or a picture as proof... sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
purple_giraffe commented…
post this fanart here since in my mind he is an albio mental freak. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Syls_Gibbs said…
no Magnus won't be meeting any of our famed Greek heroes. Norse mythology is in an entirely different section of mythology, Norse being like Thor or Loki. uuugghhh Rick needs to keep the excitement going in the Percy Jackson series. It felt like a part of me was torn out, when I heard he most likely won't be doing anymore books on them I got so attached to these characters. .-.
Fangirl521 commented…
i feel the exact same way... Ever since I finished the book I have just been feeling, I guess the word would be sadder or a little depressed sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas fangirl-malu said…
crying
Dear fellow demigods,
Honestly I'm really happy for PERCABETH because their years to come seem legit.
(Though I really don't mind if Rick contiues bc PERCABABIES)
Anyway as for Frank and Hazel I really wish it had there POV bc the fact is PJO is in
Percy's POV.But for Frazel there wasnt mush of there POV.Honestly I really loved the
Ending except for the fact that everyone thinks he's dead.Like,why Rick why you do
This to us?
son_of_Posiden commented…
1. say your name ten times. 2. say your mom's name five times. .........3. say your crushes three times. 4. paste this to four other groups. ...If you do this, your crush will halik you on the nearest Friday. ......But if you read this and do not paste this, then you will have very bad luck. SEND THIS TO 5 GROUPS IN 143 MINUTES. WHEN YOU'RE DONE PRESS F6 AND YOUR CHRUSH'S NAME WILL APPEAR IN BIG LETTERS ON THE SCREEN. THIS IS SO FREAKY IT BECAUSE IT ACTUALLY WORKS sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Fangirl521 said…
Okay, so I just really wanna talk about this book... I hated the ending. It irritates the crap outta me. I hoped it was a dream, I hadn't finished it, it didn't end like it, there was still more Percy Jackson in the world. But he's gone. But he's not dead. And neither is Leo. I hated the ending so much that to calm myself down I wrote my own epilogue. It's on my wall, and my blog www.generationfandom.weebly.com if you wanna check it out. It's actually really good. So, I just really wanna talk about this book, so if anyone is interested in talking with me about it please just send me a message or put something on my wall... Thanks!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas pink-bookworm said…
The ending, yes I liked it, Leo was finally happy with someone, but what I don't get is how you could just leave us like that. How Gaei was just destroyed too easily. Also, there wasn't even one Percy pov. Honestly Percy has always been there and to not have him there was sad. I know he didn't get a point in The Lost Hero, but that was within reason. But he was one of the seven, why no pov? I would've liked to seen everyone's points. I honestly feel as though he could've seperated this into two different books. Like the first half up to where Percy rose gaie with the bloody then a whole book on defeating Gaie and tying up all those loose ends.
That would be so much better... Ever since I finished the book I feel incomplete, like I'm missing something important. It may just be that I always need closure, but of cource, he can't and won't give me my closure... All I want is one more chapter... another chapter, an epilogue, ANYTHING that gives me closure... Maybe if like , fans ask, he will give us an epilogue for Christmas! That would be awesome, but he said he is not planning to nor is he going to plan on writing anything else about Percy Jackson.
You know what I hate people? I hate how everyone is so upset about the ending to the Blood of Olympus now, but in about a month everyone is just going to forget about it. I can practically guarantee, in 3 months or less, no one will have posted on any Percy Jackson pages for a loong time. That just kills me. Everyone cares, then all of a sudden it's no big deal. That really hurts some people. For me, I will stick to something for a relitively long time, and then I will finally move on. I was stuck on Twilight for about years! Soon, I will be dying to talk about this with anyone, but no one will care anymore. You just stop caring, you stop wanting the epilogue, you forget about Percy and his world! Then, when the new series comes out, everyone only cares about that! No one will remember Percabeth or Jasper or Frazel or Caleo or Solangelo (the Nico/Will relationship that could have been)! No one will remember these characters. Some people have stories that fade like a minor god, when they lose all hope they just go away, but they shouldn't! Some people are so loanley that these characters are their only friends, and some people beleive that stories will live with them forever... Well, you know what?? Just because they're fictional, does not mean that they cannot be someone's best friend. And they shouldn't be forgotten... They just shouldn't be. Please don't forget Percy or Annabeth or Camp Half-Blood... please
Casey-Jackson commented…
I know what you feel. I'm still waiting for the Argo 2 to pick me up to help defeat Gaea... I've even picked out my weapon. Once, I TEXTED the Argo 2. XD Jeez, that sounded less weird in my head. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas BlackPetals said…
@Fangirl
It makes me sad when people do stuff like that. For myself, Percy and the others have been part of my world for three or so years now, and I'm not tired of them yet. It makes me happy that I can still take a situation of any kind and just think. "How would Seaweed Brain react to...?" "Wise Girl would say..." "G-man would wet himself if he saw..." "Octavian would call a holiday to dissect all my stuffed animals," "Reyna would beat the crap out of me for making friends with her," Just stuff like that. "Nico would let me into the emo-corner with him, and we could compare things we dislike," (Before he --let it go-- and got with Will. XD) But my favorite thing to do is take my insomnia and use it to make them do idiotic stuff. (Not like Percy needs help with that, but... ;3) So this really long, rambling post is to say I agree with you, and I hope that I don't forget my fictional friends any time soon, even if the series is over, a book is a time machine.
 @Fangirl It makes me sad when people do stuff like that. For myself, Percy and the others have been
leeslegends commented…
god dammit, that poem made me sad. im too old for that sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas leeslegends said…
What I wanna know, or want to hear theories about where what did Asclepius see in Leo? And the other one that is going to bug me eternally is that Pluto told Hazel that her curse would be cured by a son of Neptune. I don't remember Percy (or any other son of neptune) doing anything for her. Also I get the criticism about not having any Percy POV's especially at the end, Nico seemed to get a lot of screen time at the end, but they are Ricks books he can write them how he wants
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas pinkiepie213 said…
OMG!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT HAPPEND AT THE END!!!! They left me on such a TOTAL cliffhanger! I mean seriously! THE OTHER DEMIGODS DON'T EVEN KNOW IF LEO IS STILL ALIVE!!!! Rick JUDT BAS to make another book now!!!!!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Casey-Jackson said…
Here you go purple giraffe! I do hope it shows up... I would like it if Octavian liked Rachel but she hated him. At least it would show he is, indeed, human.
 Here you go purple giraffe! I do hope it shows up... I would like it if Octavian liked Rachel but she
Fangirl521 commented…
lol sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
hey people... I wanna talk about the PJO and HOO series, but no one I know likes them... If anyone wants to talk, please tell me!