The Hunger Games Who's your paborito Character?

Arrow123 posted on Feb 08, 2016 at 09:35PM
Hi guys,

I'm new to the forum and wanted to get your opinions on who your favorite character is from the first film?

I'm doing some research on fan cultures so hoping to get lots of response!

The Hunger Games 10 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas PeetaIsBae said…
laugh
Hey Arrow123 :)

Welcome, welcome as Effie Trinket would say!
My favourite character in the first season was Peeta because he's such a kind and loving character. Also Katniss really annoyed me because she just used Peeta and tbh she annoys me throughout The Hunger Games series due to her being selfish. I also quite liked Cinna because he was the one Capitol member that was humanised and seemed like a good guy genuinely helping Katniss and Peeta.
 uy Arrow123 :) Welcome, welcome as Effie Trinket would say! My favourite character in the first
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Odesta said…
Haymitch
In the first movie
Or prim
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas AwildaHarrison said…
I like so many of them for their unique traits, but I think Cinna is objectively the coolest. He's not a fighter like Katniss or an orator like Peeta, but he's just as important. He fights in his own way, quietly, subtly, but makes a huge impact at the cost of his own life.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas AlvaHutcherson said…
Peeeeeta of course♥♥♥
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas WiressHG said…
I would have to go with Katniss
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas fishypup said…
Definitely my darling Effie...the most infinitely compelling and fascinating, & painfully misunderstood person, in my view. Followed very closely by her wonderful husband-to-be (Haymitch, of course!)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas mockingbird111 said…
peter
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas k16tsubasa said…
My favorite characters are Gale and Peter. I mean Gale is the most favorite character! He is so hot. He is handsome, kind, sexy, has muscle. He always thinks about Katniss. I think he is very sweet. Peter, he is the most kindest man in that movie. I love The Hunger Games.