The Hunger Games Gale and Madge

silver93 posted on Feb 08, 2010 at 05:11PM
I think Gale and Madge should end up together. Katniss and Gale are too much alike. Madge and Gale would be good opposites like Peeta and Katniss are. Any thoughts? Or good ideas to help prove my point?

The Hunger Games 15 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas silver93 said…
doesn't anybody think gale and madge would be good together?
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Bookcrumb said…
I think that Gale and Madge should be together!!! My favorite pairing is Katniss and Peeta, but Gale will need someone or else he will be very unhappy with Mr. Mellark for stealing his girl. :-) So, since Gale and Madge are just different enough to work, it's a perfect pairing!!! Everyone would be happy! :-)
yeah, i like peeta and katniss too. well i think that madge likes gale. remember everyone's reaction when she brought the medicine to him after he got whipped? and she sorta teased him about her dress in the first book when they dropped off the strawberries
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas jmg2596 said…
big smile
Yes thats sooo true...
And so that peeta and katniss balance each other out..
Hehe :)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas hazelnut703 said…
aw, they'd be so cute together. gale just has to pull his head out of his ass.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas toradora1017 said…
no! gale and katniss belong to each other! he will never be happy if he won't get katniss. what do you think if mockingjay ends without clearing things up? i think that would suck.
katniss would never be happy with gale. and gale doesn't know anyone different. it's possible he bonded with madge while kat was in the games and we haven't heard about it yet
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Regina96 said…
smile
I think Madge/Gale would be a good pairing! I don't understand these people here that think Gale and Katniss should be together, I think they are too much alike!
ditto!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas shillmilky said…
I think Madge and Gale should be together, but Katniss should not be with Peeta. Katniss is meant to be alone
i disagree with that. katniss wants to be alone b/c of the hunger games, once they're over it won't matter to her
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas XxTeamPeetaxX said…
heart
Yeah. I think she should be with peeta. And gale with madge. And everybody is happpy again.
and then their kids can marry
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Werewolf_Lupa said…
heart
I definitely agree!!!! It's a shame how Madge dies and Gale just goes to District 2, only two details I hated in Hunger Games trilogy. :( These two had so much potential to grow both as characters and as a couple. Yes, they could've balance each other out, find happiness like Katniss and Peeta.
I was really pissed at Gale for not saving her. He probably could have but it just shows how little he thought of other people.