Physical Description:
Short Story:
Weapon:
What characters would be his or her friends?:
What character would be his girlfriend or her boyfriend?:
last edited on Oct 21, 2012 at 02:03AM

The Kane Chronicles 3 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas NarutoUchiha4 said…
Name: Anu Parkes
Egyptian Parent: Anubis
Mortal Parent: Ana Parkes
Birthplace: Cleopatra's Needle, London, Great Britain
Physical Description: dark tan skin, storm-gray eyes, lean and muscular, 5'9, quiet determination, wears a black or grey pair of Nikes or Air Jordans where ever he goes, has a slight british accent
Likes: Jackals, the moon, Night time, Quiet, the library, eating dark chocolate, going to or crashing parties, pranking, cute girls
Dislikes: The House of Life, Thoth (He really needs to get out more), petty repetition, sleeping to long, boredom, not seeing any cute girls around
Short Story: My mom met Anubis at the cemetery where her grandmother was buried (she had passed a week before), and her and Anubis struck up a conversation, which led to a romance. This led to her getting pregnant by him, and egyptian monsters chasing her so when she knew she was about to give birth, she sought the Cleopatra's Needle in London for safety. It didn't protect her. With my mother no longer alive, Anubis raised for 12 years, which is when I decided to travel around the world. I soon met someone who was different from me though, a demigod of another group of gods....
Weapon: Egyptian Spear made of Hieroglyph Copper and Bow and Arrow made of HC
What characters would be his friends?: Walt, Carter, Felix, Ja
What character would be his girlfriend?: Junet (First Demigod daughter of Anuket)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Hermione-Fan361 said…
Name: Mari Zhào
Egyptian Parent: Isis
Mortal Parent: Feng Zhào
Birthplace: A random Hospital in Beijing, China
Physical Description: *picture*
Likes: Magic, Reading, Painting, Running, Singing, Gymnastics, Sleeping, Boys, Winter, Anime, and Chinese Takeout
Dislikes: Hot days, School Dances, Popular Girls, Cafeteria Food, Writing Assignments, and Messes
Short Story: My father met Isis on a business trip to Egypt to study mythology. Isis was posing as a Museum tour guide, using a mortal, to watch over and protect her sacred and recently unearthed belongings. Her and my father got to talking, and she convinced him to stay for another month, and she then traveled to China with him, although her mortal host was wearing out. They eventually lapsed into a romance, and I was conceived. As soon as Isis found out she had gotten the mortal woman pregnant, she left her, leaving a very confused mortal, who had no memories of the past 4 months of her life. Isis blessed the woman, giving her fake memories so that she would not become insane. 9 months later, I was born. And then the monsters started attacking. My mortal parents were gone by the time I was 10. The only parent I had left in the world was a small sliver of Isis's soul that had not been imprisoned. My mother blessed me, showing me the way to the House of Life. The day I turned 14 I left for the 21st Nome, and there I stayed.
Weapon: Basic Wand, Custom Handmade Staff
What characters would be her friends?: Sadie, Carter, Felix, Walt, Bast
What character would be her boyfriend?: None yet ...
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
 Name: Mari Zhào Age: 14 Egyptian Parent: Isis Mortal Parent: Feng Zhào Birthplace: A walang tiyak na layunin Hos
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas PiperMclean7732 said…
Name: Naia Edmonds
Egyptian Parent: Nut
Mortal Parent: Craig Edmonds
Birthplace: The sky
Physical Description: medium curly dark brown, brown eyes, and a tan. Often wears linen tank tops, linen shorts (in summer) and linen pants (in winter) and combat boots or converses
Likes: singing, reading, practicing magic, flying, skateboarding
Dislikes: girly girls, school dances, acting/singing/talking in public, hates going underground
Short Story: ? (She wont tell anyone)
Weapons: a jade wand and made out of birch white wood, staff that can summon animals/gods/goddesses from the duat or the maat (it takes up a lot of energy though)
What characters would be her friends? Sadie, Zia, Alyssa, and Felix
What character would be her boyfriend? Walt most likely (sorry Sadie😭)