ang alamat ng zelda Zelda Movie

linklover95 posted on Oct 24, 2009 at 09:55PM
What the heck. Is the movie supposed to be like this?! I 've seen over a million trailiers of it put it looks as fake as a barbie! Please tell me the movie will be better than this.

ang alamat ng zelda 9 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas YugiMuto said…
I know there was a Legend of Zelda movie trailer posted on Youtube as an April Fool's joke once. So if that's the trailer you've seen then it is fake and not going to be an actual movie.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas TheQuartzKid said…
big smile
The one where Link has darker hair? Yeah, that one's fake. It was an April Fool's Day joke created by IGN. Also, I do have this one other comment to make...

If there is ever a Twilight Princess movie, Johnny Depp really had better play Zant. lol... I'm not like an obsessed fan of Johnny Depp or anything, but his characters are always sort of loony like Zant, so I think he'd be perfect for the role.
Oh, and the only three LoZ movies I'm really interested in seeing if any do ever come out are OOT, TP, and WW.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Milesprowerfan said…
In that case, I have to make a picture of Johnny Depp AS Zant. Send me the cast and I'll do photoshopped pix of them!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Grapejuice said…
surprise
Really, I need to know if there's going to be a Zelda movie. I heard of severel fake trailers, but is there going to be a real one? I MUST KNOW!

Johnny Depp as Zant? AWSOME!!!!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Link567 said…
I really don't know who should play Link but for Zelda I think Natalie Portman should play as her. I heard Shigeru Myamoto is thinking about making a movie for OoT.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas vampiressJazz said…
i saw one it sucked i hated the girl who played zelda she was ugly as and link was just weird he didn't even have blond hair!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Tael said…
I seen an Ocarina of Time movie on youtube. It sucked and it was only te minutes! They went from inside the Great Deku Tree,then Dodongo's Caveren, then Jabu Jabu's Belly,then Ganon's Castle. Worst movie ever.Link was also a girl.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas ZeldaMaster said…
angry
What!!!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Midnina said…
Please can you give me the LINK :D of the trailer?