Ang Opisina Pick Spoilers

Snerkie posted on Apr 11, 2008 at 06:00AM
...can they please be used?? seriously, just because the episode has been posted and shown in America doesn't mean the whole world has seen it yet. I looked at my recent stuff list and all these picks which look like potential spoilers. PLEASE learn to just click that little button and be considerate of your fellow fanpoppers

(this is a big reason as to why i'm not a fan of spots like ANTM because i know a pick will spoil it so quickly)

Ang Opisina 14 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Luciie-Goosiie said…
Hey if you havent seen the episodes yet i know a good site that has it posted from many websites so if one dosent work you have back ups.
just incase u havent heard of it, it is

link
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas smoore23 said…
The episode is posted in the Video section so I think it's safe to not use the spoiler option.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Snerkie said…
smoore...not really :\ i got online, i aint gonna watch it straight away and i always look at the recent stuff list first...and you know when you're a fan of a spot you get shown anything updated from that spot. The spoiler add on was made for a reason
I understand what you're saying and I've had this problem before on other spots. But since the episode has already been aired, the picks aren't technically spoilers. Anyway,

My solution: Stay off Fanpop until I was able to watch the episode. That way I didn't see any spoilers.
...uhh not everyone lives in America. It's not shown worldwide at the same time, lol, or even close.
Yeah I realize that. I'm just saying that the video is available everywhere, so I don't see the big deal. I've had to deal with that before on other spots, so I just avoid looking at my updates, or better yet, I stay off Fanpop. Anyway, talk to Temptasia, maybe she'll make the rest of her picks spoilers.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Temptasia said…
There has been a discussion on this particular topic before and it seems to me that people thought it was fair to use the spoiler option only until the episode was posted on Fanpop. It is your choice when you watch it. If you don't want to see the picks watch the episode first. That would be my reccomendation. To look at it from the side of most people who watch it on tv it is EXTREMELY annoying to see all of the picks as spoilers because then you are never sure which ones you have answered when you are looking at your updates because they all say spoiler. Sorry if this made it hard on you, I will try to find the forum where this was previously discussed. There are a lot of good arguements to help back up my point. I guess what I am saying it is your choice when you watch it. I would be more than happy to post them as spoilers until the episode it posted on Fanpop, but after that it is really inconviencing more people than the amount of people it is helping. The spoiler option was really designed for picks that people make that have spoilers in them, like things you aren't supposed to know before the episode airs, but once most people have seen the episode (or have the opprotunity) it is really inconvient to use it. For example I am part of the Lost spot, but I am not caught up on all the episode, but I don't expect the people on the Lost spot to post everything as spoilers until I catch-up. I expect them to do what is convient for most people. I am truely sorry for any inconvience this has caused for you, but I tend to error on the side of what is convient or helpful for the majority of people.
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Shandiii said…
I have to agree with Temptasia.
Plus I'm one of the people who find the spoiler button is used way too often because people just click it for no reason.
This is the internet, things are going to get leaked and spoiled and stuff.
And I really hope this comment doesn't sound mean, I'm not trying to offend anyone. :/
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas chel1395 said…
I'll put "spoiler" the day after the episode airs, just in case some people are having to wait until it's online. Once a full day has passed, I don't worry about the spoiler button anymore.
:\ yeah but when i said this it had been what...less than a day since the episode had aired in the U.S??

I don't think americans really understand not everyone sees something the same time they do. And it's no use being a "fan" of a spot when all you get is bombarded with spoilers before you can even reach the video.

Why have the spoiler option when no one uses it?
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Shandiii said…
I understand because I don't have television, I have to wait for someone to upload it on fanpop just like you and whoever else doesn't have tv or it doesn't get it aired in their country yet or whatever.
I honestly didn't realize when you posted this or else I wouldn't have said anything.
I was just mad because I made a pick 2 months ago about an episode of a show that happened 2 YEARS ago and this person told me I was wrong and needed to mark it as a spoiler and blah. But I can understand where you're coming from, and I guess spoilers for tv shows just don't really bother me all that much...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Temptasia said…
I understand what you are saying Snerkie, I used to have to wait until it was posted too. I just disagree with your logic, and that is ok, we just have a difference in opinion. I think that if you have access to the episode then it is your choice to watch it or to go look at your updates first. I won't post questions like that until the episode has been posted on Fanpop, but after that it is your choice whether to watch or not. No hard feelings. I think you are great! I just happen to disagree with your logic here :)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas neeki said…
Quite a few things were spoiled for me with the episode yesterday. I came on only a few hours after it had aired and was waiting for it to be uploaded. As i refreshed the page looking for the video/talking in forums, a lot of picks were made that weren't marked as spoilers. I watched the episode as soon as it was on here but a lot of things were still spoiled. I agree that, once it's on fanpop, the spoiler tags should come off but not before.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas marissa said…
Why not just avoid Fanpop until you've seen the episode? I know it's tough, but at least you'll be sure nothing is spoiled!