The Vampire Diaries Stefan & Elena

emmy429 posted on Mar 22, 2014 at 07:46PM
Hello friends! I have just binge watched seasons 1-4 of TVD. I just finished season 4 and I am incredibly heartbroken by the choice Elena has made after turning her humanity back on. Looking for a shoulder to cry on/discuss what int he world is going on? To me, the shows core is Stefan and Elena. I am so confused as to why she has chosen Damon AGAIN? I need to sort this out with some reason. I have all the hope that Stefan and Elena will end up together...anyone with me? Thoughts?

The Vampire Diaries 4 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas tvd_lover123 said…
Damon gives elena a love that is more real, and he's there for her in ways that stefan isn't. Damon gives her a love that is exciting, and unpredictable. After she became a vampire, stefan acted differently towards her, and she knew it. Damon was the one who was there for her when she was in a dark place, not stefan. He helped her when stefan wasn't able to, and they got really close. Damon was always her true love, it just took her a while to realize it.
HFU commented…
Duh sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas tvd_lover123 said…
I can see how you might think that, but after watching season 5 you will understand that damon and elena love each other so much and their love is real
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas HFU said…
angry
L DE n hate SE.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas lexisimm said…
I also love Stefan and Elena and can't stand Delena. Stelena has had so many amazing moments and they loved each other so deeply. I also felt that Stefan and Elena brought out the best in each other while Elena and Damon bring out the worst. I hate that Elena came between two brothers :( Her character has been ruined since she chose Damon and the show has gone way downhill.
I know this is an unpopular opinion. lol