TheLefteris24 Club Ideas?

TheLefteris24 posted on May 22, 2016 at 06:21PM
If you have any suggestion for the improvement of this club, please feel free to share it here !!!!

TheLefteris24 11 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas MisterH said…
How about a background?
TheLefteris24 commented…
Having a background here would certainly be nice to see but to put one, the Club needs to have a certain number of fans in it. Mine does not meet the requirements !!!! sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas DisneyPrince88 said…
Top 20 facts about TheLefteris24
TheLefteris24 commented…
That is a pretty interesting idea. I will certainly consider it. Thank you very much !!!! sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
DisneyPrince88 commented…
You're so welcome sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Autobiography ?
TheLefteris24 commented…
An Autobiography huh? Something like that is going to be long for sure XD Sure, I can do that. madami information about me is going to be added soon just like you requested above !!!! sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
When the game Danganronpa V3:Killing Harmony comes out, can you do a game review please ?
TheLefteris24 commented…
I don't think I have ever done an actual review before but sure. I can try that too !!!! sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Top 10s ?
TheLefteris24 commented…
madami tuktok 10's are always welcome. I have been thinking of that for a while !!!! sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Your favorite and least favorite DanganRonpa Ships
TheLefteris24 commented…
Got it. Most likely, I'll make a poll for each of them pretty soon !!!! sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
DisneyPrince88 commented…
That’d be cool sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Your least favorite anime series poll or review/article
TheLefteris24 commented…
Hmm... When it comes to mentioning my least favoring things, this sure can get a little bit tough. Will consider it though !!!! sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas SilentForce said…
This could use more Saint Seiya content XD
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
TheLefteris24 commented…
XD I suppose so. Can't deny that. Will add madami myself once I complete the Original Series. For now, I'm counting on you XD !!!! sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
GDragon612 commented…
yupp agree !!! sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Seanthehedgehog said…
How about a roleplay? I personally want to do something similar to Castle Of Cagliostro, with a few epic fight scenes, and car chases.
GDragon612 commented…
good idea*-* sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
TheLefteris24 commented…
Roleplaying huh? Well, I'm open to that. Especially as of late. Will keep that in mind !!!! sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas BlindBandit92 said…
Can you make a background now for the club there's clearly more fans than it was before? lol
GDragon612 commented…
agree with blind!!!<3 sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
TheLefteris24 commented…
I would pag-ibig to but it seems that I'm still not able to do that with my current amount of Fans. I can only suggest a new Icon or Banner so far !!!! sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas GDragon612 said…
kiss
all About your waifu and fav games
TheLefteris24 commented…
^ OH! YOU CAN BE SURE YOU'LL BE SEEING madami ABOUT BOTH SOON! THOSE MATTERS JUST KEEP EXPANDING XD !!!! sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas