Twilight mga panipi My Favourite Twilight Book and Movie mga panipi

Dijiy posted on Feb 18, 2009 at 01:29AM
I can do this, I lied to myself feebly. No one was going to bite me. Pg 13

Stupid, shiny Volvo owner. Pg 71

He seemed to be waiting for me to say something, “This is different,” I finally managed. “Well…” he paused, and then the rest of the words followed in a rush. “I decided as long as I was going to hell, I might as well do it thoroughly.” Pg 75

“I’ll figure it out eventually” I warned him. “I wish you wouldn’t try.” He was serious again. “Because…?” “What if I’m not the superhero? What if I’m the bad guy?” He smiled playfully, but his eyes were impenetrable. “Oh,” I said, as several things he’d hinted fell into place. “I see.” “Do you?” His face was abruptly severe, as if he were afraid that he accidently said too much. “You’re dangerous” I guessed, my pulse quickening as I intuitively realized the truth at my own words. He was dangerous. Pg 79-80

“You actually listen to me.” He was stunned. “I smelled the blood,” I said, wrinkling my nose. Lee wasn’t sick from watching other people, like me. “People can’t smell blood,” he contradicted. “Well I can – that is what makes me sick. It smells like rust … and salt.” He was staring at me with and unfathomable expression. “What?” I asked. “It’s nothing.” Pg 86

He ignored my questions. “Do I dazzle you?” “Frequently” I admitted. Pg146

“Usually you’re in a better mood when your eyes are so light,” I commented, trying to distract him from whatever thought had left him frowning and sombre. He stared at me, stunned. “What?” “You’re always crabbier when your eyes are black – I expected it then” I went on “I have a theory about that.” Pg 148

“My mind doesn’t work right? I’m a freak?” the words bothered me more than they should – probably because his speculation hit home. I’d always suspected as much, and it embarrassed me to have it confirmed. “I hear voices in my mind and you’re worried you’re the freak.” He laughed “Don’t worry its just a theory …” his face tighten. Pg 157-158

“But your not hungry now,” I said confidently – stating not asking. “Why do you think that?” “Your eyes. I told you I had a theory. I’ve noticed that people – men in particular – are crabbier when hungry.” He chuckled. “You are observant aren’t you?” pg 164

My mind still swirled dizzily, full of images I couldn’t understand, and some I fought to repress. Nothing seemed clear at first, but as I fell gradually closer to unconsciousness, a few certainties became evident. About three things I was absolutely positive. First, Edward was a vampire. Second, there was a part of him – and I didn’t know how dominate that part might be – that thirsted for my blood. And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him. Pg 170-171

“So you like him then?” she wasn’t about to give up. “Yes.” I said curtly. “I mean really like him?” she urged. “Yes,” I said again, blushing. I hoped that detail wouldn’t register in her thoughts. She’d had enough with the single syllable answers. “How much do you like him?” “Too much,” I whispered back. “More than he likes me. But I don’t see how I can help that” I sighed, one blush blended into the next. Pg 179-180

“You and Cullen, huh?” he asked, his tone rebellious. My previous feelings of affection disappeared. “That’s none of your business, Mike,” I warned, internally cursing Jessica straight to the fiery pits of Hades. “I don’t like it,” he muttered anyway. “You don’t have to,” I snapped “He looks at you like…like you’re something to eat,” he continued, ignoring me. I choked back the hysteria that threatened to explode, but a small giggle managed to get out despite my efforts. Pg 194

He wasn’t smiling at first – his face was sombre. But then his expression lighten as he looked me over, and he laughed. “Good morning” he chuckled. “What’s wrong?” I glanced down to make sure I hadn’t forgotten anything important, like shoes, or pants. “We match.” He laughed again. I realized he had a long, light tan sweater on, with a white collar showing underneath, and blue jeans. I laughed with him. Pg 221

“Where you planning to make it out of Forks before night fall?” “This truck is old enough to be your car’s grandfather – have some respect” I retorted. Pg 222

“So what you’re saying is, I’m your brand of heroin?” I teased, trying to lighten the mood. He smiled swiftly, seeming to appreciate my effort. “Yes, you are exactly my brand of heroin.” Pg 235

“I couldn’t understand why. How you could hate me so quickly…” “To me, it was like you were some kind of demon, summoned straight from my own personal hell to ruin me. The fragrance coming off your skin… I thought it would make me deranged the first day. In that hour, I thought of a hundred different ways to lure you from the room with me, to get you alone. And I fought them each back, thinking of my family, what I could do t them. I had to run out, to get away before I could speak the words that would make you follow…” he looked up then at my staggered expression as I tried to absorb his bitter memories. His golden eyes scorched from under his lashes, hypnotic and deadly. “You would have come,” he promised. I tried to speak calmly “Without a doubt.” Pg 236-237

“And so the lion fell in love with the lamb…” he murmured. I looked away, hiding my eyes as I thrilled to the words. “What a stupid lamb,” I sighed. “What a sick, masochistic lion.” Pg 240

“Take it easy – my truck is a senior citizen” pg 249

“Don’t be self conscious” he whispered in my ear. “If I would dream at all it would me about you and I’m not ashamed of it.”

“Don’t go away, then” I responded unable to hide the longing in my voice. “That suits me,” he replied, his face relaxing into a gentle smile. “Bring on the shackles – I’m your prisoner” But his long hands from manacles around my wrist as he spoke. Pg 264

He stagged back, breaking my grip effortlessly. “Damn it Bella” he broke off, gasping, “You’ll be the death of me, I swear you will.” Pg 317

“This look likes a horror movie waiting to happen,” I snickered. “Well,” he muttered as we slowly approached the ticket table – he was carrying most of my weight, but I still had to shuffle and wobble my feet forward – “There are more then enough vampires present”… “Do you want me to bolt the doors so you can massacre the unsuspecting townsfolk?” I whispered conspiratorially. “And where do you fit into that scheme?” he glared. “Oh, I’m with the vampires, of course.” He smiled reluctantly “Anything to get out of dancing.” “Anything” Pg 424

“Who’s he?” Bella asks Jessica
Edward walks into the cafeteria.
“That’s Edward Cullen, totally gorgeous but apparently no one here is good enough for him.” Jessica replies
Edward smirks at the comment. Movie

“I had an adrenaline rush, very common you can Google it.” Movie

Edward jumps down from the truck cab to the tray then to the ground.
“Can you act human I have neighbours.”
“I’m going to take you to my place tomorrow.” Reaches and pops out the dint in the truck.
“Thanks…what wait with your family?”
“Yeah”
“What if they do like me?”
“So you’re worried, not because you’ll be a house full of vampires but that you think they won’t like you?” laughs.
“I’m glad I amuse you.” Movie

“You better hold on spider monkey.”
“Do you trust me?”
“In theory.”
“Then close your eyes.” Movie

“Hey got you another one” Bella hands Charlie another can of beer.
“Thanks”
“I have a date with Edward Cullen” Charlie pauses cleaning his shotgun. “Isn’t he a little old for you?” Charlie queries, continues cleaning.
“No… he’s a junior, I’m a junior.”
“I thought you didn’t like any of the boys in town”
“Edward doesn’t live in town…technically… he’s right outside.”
“He is?”
“Yeah, he wanted to meet you officially.”
“Alight” Charlie snaps the shotgun close. “Bring him in.”
“And you be nice he is… he is important.” Bella tells her father.
Charlie draws a halo around his head. Movie.
last edited on Mar 03, 2009 at 01:52AM

Twilight mga panipi No ang sumagot