serye ng takip-silim Quote contest CLOSED!

ded99 posted on May 01, 2013 at 03:48PM
Rules:
I 'll give you a word and you have to write a quote with this word. The quote can be from movies or from books. And don't repeat the same quote posted from another user before you.
Then I make them in to the pick and people choose the winner!
Don't vote for yourself and don't ask your fans to vote for you!!!

1st place: 5 props
2nd place 4props
3rd place: 3 props
others 1 prop

Round 45 Quote by Renesmee:"But Momma, I want to help"
Round 44 Quote said by Bella to Edward: "I love you."
Round 43 Quote from BD1: "I will not! I am the grandson of Ephraim Black! I am the grandson of a Chief! I wasn't born to follow you, or anyone else!”
Round 42 Quote by Edward: "No measure of time with you will be long enough, so let's start with forever."
Round 41 Mother: "And something old, besides your mother."
Round 40 Stop: "I'm gonna fight for you. Until your heart stops beating."
Round 39 Emmett: "Emmett, don't anatagonize her, she's the strongest one in the house."
Round 38 Imprint: "Imprinting on someone is like... Like when you see her... Everything changes. All of a sudden, its not gravity holding you to the planet. It's her... Nothing else matters."
Round 37 Friend: "I only said it'd be better if we weren't friends,not that I didn't wanna be."
Round 36 And: "And so the lion fell in love with the lamb."
Round 35 Like: "I like watching you sleep. I find it fascinating."
Round 34 He: "The pain was my only reminder that he was real...that you all were.”
Round 33 The Volturi: " The Volturi don't give second chances."
Round 32 Life: "Before you, Bella, my life was like a moonless night."
Round 31 Now: " You are my life now."
Round 30 Sister/brother: "You would do anything, be anything she needs. A friend, a brother, a protector."
Round 29 Happy: “Is it not enough to have a long and happy life with me?”
Round 28 Can: "I tell you I can read minds and you think there's something wrong with you?"
Round 27 Werewolves: "Bella! Werewolves are not good company to keep.”
Round 26 Alice: "Alice, you've disappeared, like everything else. Now who else can I talk to? I'm lost."
Round 25 Sorry: “Bella, I can't tell you how sorry I am.”
Round 24 Born: "I wasn't born to follow you, or anyone else!"
Round 23 Want: “If this is about my soul – take it, I don't want it without you!"
Round 22 Kiss: “I may have stolen a kiss or two but only after asking your father's permission. I would have got down on one knee and I would have presented you with a ring.”
Round 21 Human: "Well, I think you'll find the..uh..vampire, human divorce rate is a little lower. So marry me.”
Round 20 Time: "My time as a human was over, but I never felt more alive. I was born to be a vampire.”
Round 19 Animal: "You don't turn into an animal too,do you?"
Round 18 Cullen: “That's Edward Cullen. He's totally gorgeous, obviously. But apparently, no one here is good enough for him. Like I care. Anyway, don't waste your time.”
Round 17 What:"What if I'm not the hero? What if I'm the bad guy?"
Round 16 Renesmee:"My dearest Renesmee,I thought we would have forever together.But forever isn't as long as I'd hoped."
Round 15 Love: "Now you know, nobody's ever loved anybody as much as I love you."
Round 14 Know: "I know it's not the same for you, but for a human I can't imagine it gets any better."
Round 13 Newborn: "I'm not sure she is a Newborn. She's so...tame."
Round 12 Thing: “You are my life.You're the only thing it would hurt me to lose.”
Round 11 Isabella:“Isabella Swan,I promise to love you every moment of forever.Would you do me the extraordinary honor of marrying me?”
Round 10 Kill: "If you kill her, you kill me."
Round 9 Family: "I won't let them hurt my family."
Round 8 I am: "I am the grandson of Ephraim Black.I am the grandson of a Chief."
Round 7 Beautiful: "Its' like diamonds .... you're beautiful."
Round 6 Monster: "So that's what you dream about?Becoming a monster?"
Round 5 Aro: "The Volturi, they're coming for us. Aro, Caius, Marcus, the guard and Irina."
Round 4 Blood:"After you've been changed there's one thing you'll want more, one thing you'll kill for. Blood."
Round 3: Red: "The red coats are coming,the red coats are coming."
Round 2: Forever: "And then we continued blissfully into this small but perfect piece of our forever."
Round 1: Vampire: “About 3 things I was absolutely positive. First, Edward was a vampire. Second, there was part of him , and I didn't know how potent that part might be,that thirsted for my blood. And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him.”
last edited on Jul 04, 2015 at 08:30AM

serye ng takip-silim 409 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...