serye ng takip-silim Twilight Quote Contest...part 2

greyswan618 posted on Aug 01, 2015 at 01:44AM
Hey everybody,this is Cheri(aka rkebfan4ever).I had to make a new account,because I couldn't login to the previous one.Therefore I am continuing the Twilight quote contest under the new account(greyswan618) where I left off from the previous account.

Same rules apply...

I will choose a word and you have to write a quote with that word.Quotes can be from the books and movies.

These are the rules of the game...

NO REPEATING ANYONE ELSE'S QUOTES

NO VOTING FOR YOUR QUOTES OR ASKING OTHERS TO VOTE FOR YOUR QUOTES!!!!!!!

*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­

NOTE : IF YOU ASK OTHERS TO VOTE FOR YOUR QUOTE OR VOTE FOR YOURS,YOU WILL NOT GET ANY PROPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­
1st place : 5 props
2nd place : 4 props
3rd place : 3 props

Everyone that participates will get 1 prop

HAVE FUN EVERYBODY!!!

Round 1 Jake/Jacob : "It's a Jacob thing.You're just warm.You're like your own sun"
Round 2 Please : "Come back to me please,baby.Bella.Bella,please"
Round 3 Choice/Choices : "This wasn't a choice between you and Jacob"
Round 4 quote from Alice : "I don't think he ever planned to outlive you by long"
Round 5 Old/Older : "Maybe I shouldn't be dating such an old man"
Round 6 How : "You don't know how long I've waited for you"
Round 7 Only : "I may have stolen a kiss or two, but only after asking your father's permission, I would've got down on one knee and I would've presented you with a ring. This was my mother's. Isabella Swan, I promise to love you every moment of forever. Would you do me the extraordinary honor of marrying me?"

Round 8 Vampire(s) : "About three things,I was absolutely positive.First,Edward was a vampire"

Round 9 Don't : "I just couldn't live in a world where you don't exist"
Round 10 Love/Loves(closed) : "I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him"

Round 11 quote from Carlisle(closed) : "You’ve chosen not to live without her, and that doesn’t leave me a choice.I won't lose my son"

Round 12 Want (closed) : "There's nothing I'm ever gonna want more than Edward"
Round 13 Dead/Death(closed) : "Death is peaceful,easy.Life is harder"
Round 14 quote from Twilight movie (closed) "Is it not enough just to have a long and happy life with me?"

Round 15 Family(closed) :"You're the reason I have something to fight for, my family"

Round 16 quote with Rosalie's name(closed) :"Rosalie and Emmett were so bad,it took a solid decade before we could stand to be within five miles of them"

Round 17 soul/soulless (closed) :"If this is about my soul – take it, I don't want it without you"

Round 18 quote from Emmett (closed) :"Wow.Done already?Did you break a lot of stuff?"

Round 19 "Blood"(closed):"It wouldn't be like drinking your blood for instance"
Round 20 "He"(closed): "The pain is my only reminder that he was real"
Round 21 "Just"(closed) : "I just couldn't live in a world where you didn't exist"
Round 22 quote from New Moon movie(closed) : "Bella, you give me everything just by breathing"

Round 23 quote with a number(closed) : "In the last 100 years or so, I never imagined anything like this"

Round 24 "Kill/Killed" (closed) : "If you kill her,you kill me"
Round 25 "Wolf/Wolves" (closed) : "I leave you alone for two minutes and the wolves descend"

Round 26 "Sorry" (closed) : "I swear...I will never fail you again. I'm so sorry"
Round 27 quote from Esme (closed) : "We will cherish and protect her forever"
Round 28 "She" (closed) : "He said, it's fine. She's amazing, right?"
Round 29 "Volturi" (closed) : "Bella, he's going to the Volturi. He wants to die too."
Round 30 quote from Eclipse movie(closed) : "You'll always be my Bella.My Bella,just less fragile"

Round 31 quote from Rosalie (closed) : "That's what I miss the most, possibilities, sitting on a front porch somewhere, Emmett grey haired by my side surrounded by our grandchildren, their laughter"

Round 32 "life" (closed) : “Before you, Bella, my life was like a moonless night”
Round 33 "mind/minds"(closed) : "I can't read your mind.You have to tell me what you're thinking"

Round 34 "newborn(s)" (closed) : "You're gonna be one tough little newborn"
Round 35 quote from Jasper (closed) : "For the first time in almost a century, I felt hope"

Round 36 BD part 1 quote (closed) : "No measure of time with you will be long enough,but let's start with forever"

Round 37 quote with Edward's name(closed) : '' I would not live without Edward again..."

Round 38 "like/likes"(closed) : "You're like you're my own personal brand of heroin"
Round 39 "know/knows" (closed) : "Now you know.No one's ever loved anybody as much as I love you"

Round 40 "die(s)/died" (closed) : "Surely it was a good way to die, in the place of someone else..."

Round 41 "Charlie" (closed) : "I'm so glad Charlie has somebody to take care of him"

Round 42 "Cullen(s)" (closed) : "I,Edward Cullen,take you Bella Swan..."
Round 43 BD part 2 quotes (closed) : "My time as a human was over but I never felt more alive"

Round 44 "happy"(closed) : "Is it not enough just to have a long,happy life with me?"

Round 45 "fight" (closed) : "You're the reason I have something to fight for"
Round 46 "world" (closed) : "like more real, more myself because it's my world,too"
Round 47 "kiss" (closed) : "It was like he’d never kissed me,like this was our first kiss"

Round 48 "monster" (closed) : "I don't want to be a monster"
Round 49 "friend" (closed) : "You would be anything she needs. A friend, a brother, a protector"

Round 50 "and" (closed) : "and so the lion fell in love with the lamb"
Round 51 "time" (closed) : "No measure of time with you will be long enough"
Round 52 "human" (closed) : “I would always love this fragile human girl, for the rest of my limitless existence"

Round 53 "stop" (closed) : "I'm gonna fight for you, until your heart stops beating''
Round 54 "born" (closed) : "I was born to be a vampire"
Round 55 "what" (closed) : "I don't know what I'd become without her"
Round 56 quote with Bella's name (closed)
Round 57 "Mom/Mother" (closed) : "This was my mother's"
Round 58 "him" (closed)
Round 59 "Now" (closed)
Round 60 "Strong/Stronger/Strongest" (closed)
Round 61 "Can" (open)
Round 62 "Imprint"
Round 63 "Beautiful"
Round 64 "Aro"
Round 65 "I am"
Round 66 "Thing"
Round 67 "Sister/Brother"
Round 68 Bella Swan/Cullen quote
Round 69 Edward Cullen quote
Round 70 "Forever"

Round 70 will be the final round of the quote contest!!!!!!!!
last edited on Dec 10, 2015 at 05:49AM

serye ng takip-silim 351 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...