serye ng takip-silim bella's position

twilightlover13 posted on Jul 29, 2007 at 07:28PM
if you were in bellas position during eclipse. (choosing between edward or jacob, friendship or love, werewolf or vampire, etc.) what would you decide?

serye ng takip-silim 9 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas tubby2002 said…
i would have to go with edward, with true love, with the vampires...I couldnt deny my heart for friendship, as much as it would hurt to lose the friend
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas tubachick said…
I would go with Edward too... It would be hard to leave Jacob, because he is such a good friend and all, but Edward is like her one true love... And they both like worship each other...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas martinez_is90 said…
personally, EDWARD, Jacob just seems very immature to me and i'm no a big fan of him at all.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas CharmedAngel88 said…
I would choose Edward. Like martinez_is90 said, Jacob is very immature and I am not that wild about him anyway. Jacob is a good friend to her, but Edward is her true love.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas neeki said…
I totally agree with everyone Jacob got on my nerves a bit in Eclipse. How could she not choose Edward?!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas sweetmonkeytoes said…
I say give Jacob a break! He IS only sixteen after all and Edward has had a couple more centuries. Having said that though I would still choose Edward. They are meant to be.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas riceluvsevryone said…
I would have to pick Edward, he truly loves me because he wants the best for me and even if i leave him he will always be by my side. Jacob is young immature and manipulated Bella more than Edward, he did it in a way that made him look like such an ass. At least when Edward did this he appeared to do it with a lot of love!
BOOOO JACOB YOU SUCK!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas twilightfan22 said…
i would be in sooo much stress if thet were me i would not know what to do because i love both of them with all my heart!!!!! i would probally go with edward because he has waited about 90 years for bella and jacob is only 16 so he can wait a little longer for his true love if you ask me!!! but would still want to be good friends with him though just be with edward!!!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas MaryHoran20 said…
I'd ditch them both for Mike/Eric/another boy at school.