Bampira what if a Lycan loved you? would you pag-ibig him back?

Lycan500 posted on Jun 18, 2009 at 03:35PM
Would you love A Lycan, if he loved you back. What if he was really hot, then will you?

Bampira 15 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas ilovedimka said…
Yes
Lycans are just as gorgus as vamps and people ignore them. i really hate it.
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas renrae said…
can you PLEASE take this to the freaking werewolf spot? this has nothing to do with vampires!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas maven_x said…
Of Course! I mean why not... see the thing that I think everyone seems to forget is that both vampires and werewolves/lycans were all at one time human. So it's not exctly crossbreeding or anything like that. I mean it's not like saying if a griffin loved you would love him/her back. It's like an interracial relationship, not excepted by everyone, but if it floats your boat, why the hell not?
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas LightningWolf said…
Yes, I would. Werewolves are awesome, too. I still prefer vampires, though.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Snake-Eye said…
Sure! I like werewolves too. Specially Lycans :)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas wench said…
cool
absolutely
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas CharmedFan4eva_ said…
yea i would actually rather date a lycan than a vamp even thugh i love vamps way more i dont want to be one
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas snoznoodle said…
maven_x - good answer.
Lycon500 - take it to the werewolf spot. Or make a Lycon spot.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas LadyLilith said…
angry
I agree with renrae and snoznoodle. Why is this answer here, in the Vampires spot? And who cares if he's 'really hot?' Is that all it boils down to? "Well he's such a sweet guy, and he is such a cool person, and he adores me and treats me like the world, but he's not hot so no." Come on people! That's slightly shallow is it not? If that's all you care about stick to the Twilight spot or something. We actually LIKE vampires on here. Hence the "Vampire" spot.

He is unique, true, but he would be just like any other guy in some senses to me. If I actually fell in love with him, and I loved him for who he was, then great. I'd be in love with a Lycan. If he isn't the one for me, then I'm not in love with a Lycan. An the world goes round.

And I'm not apologizing for offending anyone on this particular comment- because some of this just peeved me off and was ridiculous. Thank you.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas vampyrechick said…
NEVER!!!!!

and shouldn't this be on the werewolf spot?
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas sapherequeen said…
blush
Most likely :)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas vampiressJazz said…
heart
depends if he was hot or not xD
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas ZoeyStark said…
monkey
It will be good for vamps and wolfies to get along, and the best way to get along, is to date one. The only downside is the smell! *pinches nose as I pass a wolfie* They smell like doggies! Don't like that smell... Wolfies aren't bad, but vamps are better! GO VAMPS!!!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas svgirl said…
Most likely, I love any type of supernatural creature, werewolves, vampires, all of them.

(And with the whole this needs to be in the Lycan spot, maybe Lycan500 wanted to see if the vampire fans like lycans too, IDK.)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Lycan500 said…
Yes, this was just a experiment you guys, thanks for answering my question though.