Bampira Listen to me

ilovehinder posted on Dec 21, 2007 at 12:37AM
Vampires are only dangerous if you make us mad. Like, so mad that we would kill you, then, and only then, would we be dangerous and come anywhere near your necks! we all those myths are not true, some of them only apply to born vampires and then they are still exaggerated! And if u think Im being stupid in saying this, back off. Ever think that there really are vampires out there and maybe we have feelings too? And ever think that maybe we might go on living like normal people do? Just because we are different doesn't mean we aren't just as good as you in every way! Thinking of vampires as creatures is exactly the same as being prejudice!

Bampira 116 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 116

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas momo_gurl11 said…
Go on mija. Represent your ass.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas vampierest121 said…
ok you should know that not eveyone is bias towards amps but you act like humans should knoe all these things about us
NEWS FLASH!!!!!!!!!
THEY DONT!!!
but to tell them every thing about us you'll need more info YOURSELF cause i personaly like to drink my own blood and i dont need to be mad to do it i also loooove the smell of blood
but some one else might not
to tell the truth the only thing i dont like is when people get this idea that we're just mindless creatures who just want to kill and drink blood with pale skin and long nails
well to set the recods strat... i have beautiful milk cholclet skin , short nails(almost never passes my fingers),and go to walnut hills!!!!SO HA!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas ilovehinder said…
well im jsut saying people talk shit about us when not all of us even drink blood. i have only drank my own blood twice and i have never drank anyone else's
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas amazondebs said…
no vampire would spend there time on the comp telling everyone about how they suck their own blood
so either prove it or stop saying it!
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
WHO ASKED YOU !!!!!JUST CUSE I'M NOT FULLY TRANSFROMED YET DOSEN'T MEEN A THING !!!!
AND WHAT YOU SAID HURTS MORE THAN LOSEING YOUR LIFE AND YOUR GRADMA WHO DIED THE DAY AFTER YOU!!!!!!
amazondebs, what you're saying is basically being racist. like saying "no asian person would spend their time on a comp" even if we are vampires we should deserve to be treated as equals because we are just as good as you in every way. plus, how would u know if we're vampires? u don't know us so shut up and quit thinking you know eveerything!
amazondebs, what you're saying is basically being racist. like saying "no asian person would spend their time on a comp" even if we are vampires we should deserve to be treated as equals because we are just as good as you in every way. plus, how would u know if we're vampires? u don't know us so shut up and quit thinking you know eveerything!
i'm sure you are just as good as me i never said any different
i also don't know everything
but it you are a "vampire" then your definition is very different to mine

just answer me this
do you survive only off blood? are you imortal? can you go out in the sun?
if the answer to these is no the sorry we just have different definitions
btw vampierest121
i dunno if you are a real vampire and say have no soul then i'll forgive you for that remark about my grandmother

but please be careful what you say on here if you were to say that to someone who's grandma had just dies it would be awful for them
as it is both of mine are alive and well thankyou however i am not that well and i don't need people jinxing my life online!
okay. u dont get it. my definition is teh true definition. u go by the definition of vampires from those gay stories. those ones are not true.
gay stories?
is history what you call gay stories?
i learnt what i know about vampires from myths and legends and history of cultures all over the world
and if the answer to the question above is no then you need to find a new word for what you are as people will misunderstand and it's not the tradition meaning
you two can go n forever on weather we are vampiers or not!!!!!!! but if you think about it if we are no deferent than humans than we have many things about ourselves that arent the same
like me ...i could pass as an every day human and some cant
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas cruelgirl001 said…
Vampires must not know how to use proper spelling, grammar or syntax either...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas DrDevience said…
I could write a Dissertation on this comment section...
erm vampirest i'm sorry but i couldn't really understand that, are you saying your the same as humans or not?
if you saying your the same then well we're arguing the same thing, if your saying your not then read my comment above

and i really wish you would DrD i'm sure it would be very amusing ;)
CRULEGIRL!!!!!!!!!!!
dont be bias its that i'm cant spell very well
i was just asking nicely i wasn't having a go
everyone makes typos
Deb, Vampierest121 was addressing cruelgirl001

(Having a number in your screenname must be another requirement for Vampirism....)
u know amazondebs, not all myths and legends are true. barely any are
oh right sorry lol
i must have skipped that comment i thought she was calling me a cruel girl lol

and ilovehinder i'm begining to think you know you've got know arguement as still havn't answered any of my questions
what were they agin? ( no big i did the same to you Debs... so now we're even
not all myths and legends are true. barely any are

I see no difference between xtian's belief in the bible, and anyone else's choice to believe in Zeus, Odin, dragons, or vampires....

Most myths & legends are not totally true to the way they are portrayed these days (in my opinion, for I have no proof) but I also feel ALL myths and legends stem from some kernel of truth, no matter how small it may be.
true very true
i agree (you make a good point dr. d) but my point is, not all myths and legends are completely ACCURATE.
We are in agreement on that point ;)
lol vampierest if DrD wasn't here we would get each other at all :)

right so we agree some myths and believes and true, and some are not, but not what exactley defines a vamp hmmm right am's going to make a pick
WAIT!!! are you trying to say which ones are tru or whos gonna pick which ones are tru?
(i fell so confused!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
lol sorry lol i just can't believe how badley we comunicate i meant i was going to go make a pick to see what others think as there only like four people on forum

anyways this is the pick
link
O...OK...now i fell dumb
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas 11relaxing said…
vampires dont exist and drinking blood is gross but if vampires did exist than i would want to be one.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas babybell said…
I agree with 11relaxing....... and if you actually a vampire im worried about you ...... there are no such thing as vampires! If you drink your own blood, im seriously worried about you, if you think your a vampire, im seriously worried about you. I only went on this site cose vampires on tv shows and movies are cool, the myths and legends are the only basis for knowledge about things that dont exist, and i just think there intresting stories to get your teeth into (sorry for that, i couldnt resist) and htere really cool, and shows like Young DRacula and Van Helsing ar cool, and the vampires in them rock, but if you think your a vampire and drink your own blood ( unless you cut your self a suck like a paper cut to stem the flow) seek help.
And a pick wont help if half the people on this site think there vampires.
and how would you know if vampires exist? what do you know about them?
hinder calm down! bell and relaxing just dont know
(directed to bell and relaxing)
stil you have to know what some one has been through and THEN judge(sp) them cause i have a really bad habit of picking at my skin thus causes me to bleed. but if you look even further back in my history...you WOULD rethink a lot of things
same here i dont have any mental disorders, but i do have some emotional problems because of all the shit ive been through so maybe i am crazy, but dont judge me wen u have no clue about wat goes on
LIKE I SAID...CALM DOWN HINDER!
and not all 'problmes are mental sometime your just born dat way
i kno but bell is saying "if you think you are a vampire i am worried about you"
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Lars said…
Is ok Bell... not everyone here thinks they are a vampire.
Im sorry. No really sincerly. I spoke ( typed) without thinking and i shouldn't have judged you like that. There maybe vampires out there and i would probably no nothing about them- and im only thirteen so i wouldn't understand about all the shit anyones been through- i wouldnt no honestly. Its just drinking your own blood strikes me as being a bit weird, thats all. But whatever floats your boat or whatever my latin teacher said the other day.
and while talking about latin teachers...not to say mine isn't a very good teacher but the clothes she wears are just shamful! i mean she wears clothes that CAN fit her but she wears her pants so high up that you can see her ankels(not a lie)and gose from a dress a kindergarden teacher would wear to a sold red suit
THEN she clams that her daughter whos like 17 makes sure that her mom is 'up to date' with her clothes! and i personaly think that any girl in her right mind must be crazy,an idiot,blind,going throw a REALY hard time,or just needs help.
Ha! I have an art teacher like that.....
and i also have a treacher who only wears jumpsuits!
wow, i dont have one like that.
consider yourself lucky that your eyes are still pure! its to late for me
i don't really pay attention to what my teachers wear however
back to this discussion, babybell i can't believe how drastically you changed your views,
however i didn't make that pick to prove there are vampires, i made that pick to see what people thought a vampire was

however i'm still waiting to learn from ilovehinder or anyone what "the gift" means
the gift is something ignorant people dont understand so i wont even bother explaining
right, i'm the ignorant one
when you can't even explain what you, yourself mean???
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas iluvedwardc said…
WOW . . . i'm not sure if i believe in vampires or not. i'd be like"OH MY FUCKIN GOD!!!!" But, . . .as unlikely as it seems from my bad language, i'm a christian and don't know how that would work out. most of u seem to know at least (no offense) halfway what ur tlkin bout. . . so, tell me,is it possible to believe in GOD and vampires?????
yea look at my friend janae she believes in god and she is a vampire
sure why not check out the forum on we think jesus was a vampire :)