Vocaloids Are you the ULTIMATE vocaloid fan?!

Cutepet87 posted on Jun 12, 2013 at 06:11PM
I HAD TO RETYPE THIS WHOLE THING. >:( Anyways....
Make a Vocaloid story using a Vocaloid's songs.
1.) Pick a vocaloid.
2.) List their songs on paper.
3.) Make a story using those songs in sentences. (ex: Gumi was then the PANDA HERO.) You have to capitalize the song names, and follow my simple theme.
THEME: When the First Love Ends. It can be as long as you want. I have an example.
VOCALOID: Rin Kagamine
When Rin's first love ended, her KOKORO broke and she had a MELTDOWN. After she calmed down, she felt MELANCHONIC and went home, up to her bedroom. That's where she helt her TOKYO TEDDY BEAR tightly. After a while, she felt like a girl her age hugging a teddy was ABSTACT NONSENSE. So, instead, she looked out side to find a REVERSE RAINBOW. (what does it mean?) She then remembered it was Halloween and time to go TRICK AND TREAT (ing) with Len. She was gonna wear her SECRET BLACK VOW costume. When Rin and Len walked the streets, she wouldn't stop singing the IROHA SONG. To make her stop, Len told her there was a BUTTERFLY ON YOUR (her) RIGHT SHOULDER. She looked in that direction to find a boy that was TOO CUTE. She walked up to him and told him, "I LIKE YOU I LOVE YOU". Right before he could respond, Miku and Luka came running toward her, chanting, "RIN-CHAN NOW!" and dragged her away. When she got back to her house, she turned on tv, and picked up the REMOTE CONTROL to change the channel. She thought of the boy she saw, and thought, "WHY DON'T YOU CALL ME YET?" The end. Your Turn. I'll read the whole thing. :P P.S the pic has all the songs I mentioned.
 I HAD TO RETYPE THIS WHOLE THING. >:( Anyways.... Make a Vocaloid story using a Vocaloid's songs. 1

Vocaloids No ang sumagot